How is no one talking about this gem of a series?

How is no one talking about this gem of a series?
Season 2 when??

Attached: 43E78AF8-BB53-477E-B067-181116BE1CB7.jpg (342x442, 44K)

season 2 never. stupid baby ruins it

>no one
It almost always comes up when people talk about which S2 they want

Cool premise. Loses steam quickly.

It gave some great reaction faces

This is a christian web-site, we don’t support satanistic anime shit like that

Never user. It may be hard but learn to accept reality

This.
It's another case of Yui from SAO of 'I want a family dynamic, but pregnancy is icky so DEUS EX MACHINA BABY'.
Plus it shoots the Maou and Chiho ship through the heart, then double taps to the brain.
'Fuck you for liking the actually attractive character'

Friendly reminder that my waifu is the best girl.

chiho is a shit.

Attached: 1506699582796.png (883x715, 745K)

One of the few shows that actually made me laugh, it was really great.

It was painfully mediocre.

I want to fuck the NEET angel.

It's one of those shows I've given up on seeing more of, meanwhile we get 800 more episodes of trash like one piece and dragonball

Anime was good and actually caused me to read some novels. Also it made me a huge fan of this whole demon lord x hero premise. At this point it is a bit overdone but I still think that it executed it quite well.
Season 2 is never but this is probably for the best. It is better not to have new season at all than having season full of QUALITY like Index S3.

It started the isekai boom in earnest, so that's a monkey's paw if there ever was one.

We never got a S2 when the iron was hot because the producer was such a Chihofag they legit tried to assassinate Yusa's character. This would make a S2, where Yusa is the de facto heroine, very difficult.

But the yuusha is pretty and burger flipper is disgusting. What did he mean by this?

Anything with a chest smaller than C is unhealthy and disgusting skeleton made for anorexia lovers.

Flat is justice and you should be ashamed of your bad taste.

Attached: 23aaec4020a3c39c0bfbba7c2787ad99.jpg (2048x1081, 509K)

emilia does get a lot better in the LN's. Wish the baby thing was something different though.

Attached: nvaq.jpg (1140x1558, 788K)

Only faggots in denial are scared of DFC.

We were talking about it 5 years ago.

season 2 tommorow

'Flat is Justice' is just a meme propagated by jealous women and faggots who like traps
Big Boobs
>Produce more Milk
>Feel softer to your hands and more importantly your head for resting on.
>Acts as a landing pad
Flat Chests
>"Your closer to her heart"
WHICH IS FALSE! THAT IS WHY THAT GAP AT THE END EXISTS! FOR THE HUMAN HEAD TO REST BETWEEN! YOU CAN FEEL BOTH HER SOFTNESS AND HER HEART AT ONCE!
Big Boobs have no downside while Flat Chest have no upside! In the end, Big Boobs are superior and Flat is not 'Justice' but rather an evil that convinced idiots it's 'Justice'!

Obsessed.

Please take your meds, user.

>I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

based

cringe

flat is more pure while big boobs are disgusting slabs of meat that exist primarily for the small time required to breastfeed. If you want your mate to have excess blabber skin in comparison to the sheer efficiency of the flat chest, go right ahead.

But Da Juice are pushing big boobs, see Hollywood. Are you confused, /pol/shitter?

Even the dubs is good. We need to sacrifice Umaru and resurrect Hataraku

Nice try jew but we all know you're actually pedophilic flat chest lovers.

calling DFC lovers faggots just shows how insecure you are about liking big milkies
true men love all breast sizes, this is fact.

I fucking wish.

SAO with Yui or not is still trash, though.

The baby hardly did anything, the LN was just a slog to go through, up until a certain point.

Woah woah there is a fucking baby. Welp I loved season one, Thanks for convincing me not to read it

Attached: 1553472593053.gif (540x405, 990K)

It's been more than five years since the anime aired, and most of the series has official and fan translations. Why do people still make this accusation about the baby?

Alas Ramus does two things for Emi's character dynamics, neither of which are particularly relevant: Making sure Emi visits the demon apartment on a semi-regular basis (she was already doing this to keep an eye on them), and making sure Emi doesn't kill Maou (she was already planning not to do this because Maou hasn't been doing anything bad). The baby hardly does anything on the romantic front, since that aspect of the series remains open even long after her introduction. The reason why she's actually introduced is because she's important to the actual overarching plot and setting.

It's a shame. I want to see dere Emi animated.