Sasori

>Sasori
>4th strongest Akatsuki
>Killed by fucking Sakura

But how?

Attached: 8101BE1D-DF07-4811-B7F5-F5D12574A76C.jpg (612x501, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnRFYeDOSxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4th strongest
Re watch Naruto you retard

A combination of actually wanting to die, not wanting to kill his only family member left, and unironically liking Sakura as an opponent.
He lost on purpose.

>unironically liking Sakura
What made you think that?

why sasori fags keep deluding themselves like this.
Is honestly quite sad.

>>Killed by fucking Sakura
you mean killed by an experienced old woman controlling a useless bitch

He died on purpose because he didn't want to get bodied by based Orochimaru. He dodged

He was cool but it was stupid how he didn't use the iron sand to finish off sakushit. That was some MHA levels of retardedness.

>sakura AND his grandmother who taught him everything he knew
>he wanted to die
>they literally said he could've avoided the fatal blow but didn't.

did you not read/watch it at all?

Yeah the Sakura bits were an annoyance in the cool marionette fights.

>4th strongest
In your fucking dreams maybe. Despite what Deidara said, there's no fucking way Sasori could beat him. Sasori ain't particularly fast, and I doubt his puppets could survive explosions for long. No way he beats Kakuzu either.

He WAS one of the strongest Akatsuki according to the writer

Yeah but that was proven blatantly untrue by seeing the battles with the others. How is he going to handle Kakuzu, or Deidara? Kakuzu can make himself immune to his poison needles with a single jutsu.

>4th strongest disposable villain
>killed by a main character

Attached: thinking emoji.gif (498x498, 613K)

This is what happens when you fuck with the power scale

>4th
I thought the powerlevels were something like:
Tobi > Pain > Itachi > Kisame > Konan > Kakuzu > Deidara > Sasori > Hidan

How up was Orochimaru in the Akatsuki power rank?

How come Dederia was such a retard he didn't realize the Uchiha can see chakara? I mean that's kind of their thing

Isn't Sakura supposed to be an incredibly powerful fighter in-universe? She just looks a lot worse being on a team with Naruto and Sasuke.

O MY GIANT SNAKE

This.

Kisame being a shark God and Deidara having a nuke and microscopic bombs
Weren't thought up yet

Not really. She's a good healer definitely. Wasn't until the asspull that she became strong. She could've saved Chiyo if she used her supposed full power instead of saving it for Sasuke. Useless bitch.

Reminder that Deidara won the fight and everything afterwards is a fantasy Naruto created to cope with the lost of his best friend.

Probably between Itachi and Kizame?

What the fuck can conan even do to be that high?

Was there a rank?

be a qt

>what can Konan do
Get my dick hard

>piercings
Hmm anons?

What's more fucking bullshit is Hidan losing to fucking stupidity

Literally the only Naruto character I liked

Attached: Hidan_Concepts.png (469x357, 65K)

Low tier girl

It's funny how hyped up they were when only the first three on this list are worth anything at all

>100 Bilion paper bombs
>Shikigami dance is hard to counter unless you have fire style.
>People like Obito might just underestimate her because she is a woman.

>underestimating women in a world where Tsunade is famous

She's famous because she's a woman

>that high
She is at the top of the shit part of the list by virtue of putting up a better fight than the other retards.

Madara underestimated Tsunade. He didn't know that she would survive being chopped in half.

>ten minute long explosion

She hot

Second fight
>Fights a medic ninja trained by the best med ninja in the world so his poison wont do anything
>The person that knows everything about the hiruko shell and puppets in general
>Ultimately lets himself get killed
Kishimoto is ass

How up was Orochimaru in the Akatsuki power rank?

Attached: B1E05F84-48E8-4D09-B8CF-145F11AF24C6.jpg (457x671, 30K)

Chiyo would have lost to Sasori without Sakura's assistance, speedreaders.

Going by he would probably be above Kakuzu.

oydunno mayne, you tell me

Attached: 5677165-p_00016-5.jpg (1200x869, 419K)

It's weird to me how much of a Jobber Kakuza is when he was around during the time period of the greatest Ninja's
He should literally be on par with Nen with how much time he had to fucking train and acquire techniques

What the fuck is it with immortal people that they never try to better themselves and always plateau in the same exact fucking spot from when they became immortal

Attached: Kakuzu.jpg (848x480, 196K)

If Itachi was a double agent the whole time why did he feel it necessary to mind rape Kakashi?

>She could've saved Chiyo if she used her supposed full power instead of saving it for Sasuke. Useless bitch.
Why are you lying?

Cause not everyone knew the whole story of Itachi being a double agent

>ptotects

For a good laugh when it was all over.

Not even Kishimoto

IS Obito stronger than Pain? Outside of his Kamui hax, he doesn't seem large-scale in power.

> elegant kuudere
> very gentle and supportive with loved ones
> love story with a nice in non boring way guy
> developed her own jutsus
> almost killed Obito

Attached: konan.jpg (851x1200, 262K)

It's funny because Orochimaru's immortality autism had the explicit purpose of giving him enough time to learn every fucking jutsu in the world (before it was retconned into that "muh dead parents" shit).

Reading comprehension.

Gotta keep up appearances kisame wouldve ratted him out he hates traitors and lies

He's into that kind of stuff

Kakashi is a dick

Itachi and him were part of a team before and Kakshit would constantly go
>Muh friendship
on him

Kakashi was itachi's Naruto

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 35K)

>stupidity
They explained it pretty well what didn't you understand?

It was a prank, bro.

For the lulz

>Mind raped Kakashi.
>Mind raped Sasuke.
>Caused the latter to go on a deeper revenge crusade and do the opposite of what Itachi wanted him to do.

Look, even if Itachi was always meant to be a good guy, Kishimoto really went the extra mile for you to doubt it.

You don't understand that he only see blood when a ninja cry

>100 Bilion paper bombs
A trap she had to painstakingly prepare over the course of I'm guessing possibly months. Not a tecnique she would have access to regularly.
>Shikigami dance is hard to counter unless you have fire style
Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori all use fire/explosions

>Oh guess he's dead , haha.
>Better turn away and not look behind me and release my technique

How is it not stupid
Fucking S- Level Ninja can't even bother to check if the opponent is even dead

Attached: better walk away now.png (697x397, 275K)

Praise jashin

Hidan wasn't really all that bright to begin with, also his immortality made him overly cocky because he thought he was invincible.

Her being your waifu doesn't make her a good fighter.
She was hidan tier probably, but she managed to be even more uneffective.

If he was going to do an hero why did he fight Sakura and the granny in the first place?

I don’t get it

He was so much better as psychopath who mindraped people for fun than as autist who killed his clan just because state told him so.

he will get out of that hole someday.
Jashin doesnt forget.

He was a crazy fucker that turned people into puppets, it was suicide by cop

His religion really had to be explained in more detail.

He was nerf, his puppet should have the same power they have when they are alive, he even have Sand Kage as a puppet.

His is overpower to the point of destroying small nation by himself.

Attached: naruto_0003.jpg (679x960, 45K)

Which is a dumb and stupid trope
>WOOOAH I'M SO STRONG I CAN'T POSSIBLY EVER GET HURT
>OOOO NOOOOO I HAVE GOTTEN HUUUUUURT!?
>HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kishimoto is such a fucking hack and uses this retarded fucking plot shit since fucking page 1 when Autism boy was introduced

It's literally on par with cape shit writing

Attached: Gaara_part_1.jpg (640x480, 38K)

She is a woman, Kishimoto could not allow her to be effective.

Shonen is just Japanese capeshit.

Older or newer one?
newer one is OP thanks to his undead summon

Attached: naruto_0001.jpg (679x960, 49K)

It was obvious there was a bigger picture behind the massacre.

I expect better from japanese cape shit

Imagine complaining about capeshit writing in a fucking Naruto thread

>4th strongest
>Obito
>Pain
>Itachi
>Kisame
>Deidara
???

Naruto didn't ruin an entire medium

He also told Sauce to fucking murder Naruto

You are now aware that 30-something mass murderer Obito was pretending to be a retard and being a dick to Deidara

Attached: senpai_notice_me.png (1280x1892, 936K)

Pretty sure Orochimaru was strongest besides guys with Hax like Pein, Obito and Itachi. Kisame would be just under Orochimaru.

Name a greater asspull technique than izanagi

Yeah, but we don't even no if that small nation was a nation with shinobi. For all we know, it could have been a bunch of regular ass soldiers with no ability to control chakra.

Or at least expand on Jew Jutsu's

Hidan is like the only one who has his own class of jutsu

Attached: jew jitsu.png (882x342, 81K)

Wasn't it just the swirly zetsu speaking for him? Obito was probably too busy thinking of his 13 year old waifu and let it do all the talking for him.

And Deidara was only 19 years old.

I assumed he didn't release the jutsu because he thought he had killed him. I thought the technique just goes away when the guy whose blood you injest dies. It's not like you have to confirm the kill.
It seems fair to assume he was dead. The kakuzu blood thing was a very neat ruse.

Attached: 1543030616083.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Izanami

Yes only because he knows exactly where nagatos real body is located.If it was a healthy nagato with all six paths in one body then Obito would most likely get stomp.

I think you're really underselling how overpowered Kamui was.
I mean shit, the only reason Naruto, Guy, Bee and Kakashi, least two of which match Six Paths of Pain in terms of power at that point, could only beat Obito because Kakashi has the OTHER Kamui

To be fair Obito was hiding his power level. Kisame and Deidara were retconned into being stronger later on.
Given he even controlled a kage with his puppetry it seems to fit well, even though in retrospect he didn't put up much of a fight.

I think Obito just copied that Zetsu for his disguise. Kishimoto probably needed to come up with a reason why someone as grim and nihilistic as Obito would act so fucking goofy.

You're acting like Obito who even at 14 could react to Minato wouldn't time his Kamuis perfectly to fuck Nagato.

Madara mentioned

Deidara was always strong. He was just a pretentious drama queen over his art.

I mean, Kage was starting to lose it's meaning by that point anyway.

>Be Uchiha
>Vote for Hashirama
>Side with the village when your crazy ex leader abandons it
>Second Hokage still doesn't trust you
>Makes you the Police, which about half of the population doesn't trust
>Get blamed and placed under surveillance under for an attack you didn't commit
>A small part of the clan decides that this is enough and that part plans a coup
>Danzo manipulates a child to kill the clan using his devotion to the village and love of his brother
>Didn't do anything wrong, die

Attached: itachi_cry.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Why?

Attached: This Mother fucker.png (652x500, 460K)

No, in one of the side stories it says that linked targets in jashin stay on the target regardless of whether they're alive.

As long as they're in the symbol his technique still stays

Which is what I hate about it, he literally just walks away out of the symbol because
>I can't possibly have lost

Trash

Yes?

Attached: 50fdc6046f13669cec97896d477dc962.jpg (563x655, 50K)

Edo tensei Nagato could react to chakra mode Naruto who was stated to be as fast as minato so yeah

Attached: XNJbR.png (665x390, 22K)

I'm trying to remember all of these Jobber but all I remember is Muhammad, Jashin, and Tobi

Attached: 1548868660506.jpg (615x346, 22K)

Well the iron sand seemed pretty OP to me

Now that the dust has settled, Is there a character that could even...

Yeah, and that was closest to Prime Nagato as we could get
meanwhile Obito again, reacted to Minato at age 14, well before he reached his own prime.

Deidara BTFO Gaara
Sasori couldn’t even kill Sakura

SAD

She beat sasori, so she's definitely stronger than hidan.

Didn't Edo Nagato get owned by Edo Itachi?

>She beat sasori
When did that happen? It's been a while

>implying that anyone with high IQ is shitting out Manga and anime instead of being a Doctor or some shit

Attached: 1502024764437.png (449x442, 125K)

It was a 3v1 and Nagato was literally telling itachi/B/ Naruto what to do to defeat him

Was Obito just pretending to be autistic or no?

See I don't understand why people put Kisame that high

Compared to everyone else I'd put him below fucking Jashin

He's just like a retard who summons sharks
Like it's not that impressive compared to all the other fucking crazy powers that the rest of the Akatsuki had

Attached: Kisame_before_suicide.png (1912x1080, 1.4M)

There was a series if episodes called the creation if the akatsuki that shows pein/konan recruiting the members of the akatsuki

He eats chakra. That woud be a problem for everyone

>takes months to build up this many paper bombs
>still loses out to to the HAXChiha

Well I will just consider it not canon since I'm never going to watch filler episodes.
It was hard enough to get through the manga.
I guess those episodes would make clear what the power ranking would be though.

Wait so what was Itachi's plan actually? He was a genius right, how much did he know about Nagato, Obito, and Madara?
And what was his plan to stop them?

yeah but she only was able to do that by having >oh my rubber ne- I mean oh my PREPARE TIME!

without her >prep time powers, shes pretty weak. jiraiya beat her in 2 seconds by having one of his frogs spit cum all over her, which made her paper jutsu too damp to use. it literally one shot her and in the fight henceforth she was 100% wrecked and finished. 5 real.

I'm pretty sure he got stronger when he became 'immortal'. Like, before that he had earth style, and then after getting Earth Grudge Fear he now has access to all five, and he at least spent some time to learn techniques for each. Being a Rogue ninja that isn't like Orochimaru (building hideouts and staying in one spot), he probably didn't have a ton of time to train while constantly on the move.

Each episode is like 5-10mins long, it's worth watching them

That fucking blush, kek

Attached: THE COOLEST GUY AND HIS MAD LAD FRIEND.jpg (800x545, 331K)

Except anyone with ranged abilities

>chiyo would have lost without a strong puppet
No shit speedreader

Itachis job was to gather information about the akatsuki yet consider how no one in konoha knew who any members of the akatsuki were he didn't do a good job about it.

Joshin doesn't use Chakra
Sasori Switches his Chakra to iron sand so it's not like he relies on Chakra either
Deidara's Chakra is literally explosive so Kisame would blow up
Kakuzu has the Chakra of like 5 master level Ninja so it would be way too much to eat up
Konan would probably lose unless she runs and guns
Itachi would be able to genjutsu faster than he would be able to Succ
Pain easily wins
Tobi easily wins

I don't know
I don't see Kisame winning any fights

He seems like a big dumb ogre type in a squad of god level super villains

Attached: 1508614467_Kisame.jpg (640x480, 61K)

He is ridiculously tanky.

Kisame is ridiculously durable and has probably the strongest Water Style in the entire series.

>My clan has a history of being overly emotional and mentally unstable and now they want to take over the village
>I better kill all of them, but leave my brother who also most likely have the traits already listed
>I better put an illusion spell upon him, making him relive the massacre
>This will totally make him grow up to be a righteous hero who will kill me and redeem the Uchiha name.
>Also, I should join a terrorist organization, but never actually sabotage their plans in any way, in fact, I should do all of my missions perfectly, including capturing WMDs
>I won't share any intel on the terrorist organization or any of its members with Konoha or anyone else either, why should I?
>Truly I am protecting the Leaf from the shadows, what a huge sacrifice I am making for the greater good

Attached: 924fe43864c08a9fce7f97145fcab914.jpg (564x797, 68K)

Like I said he's a retard ogre that unga bunga's his way through fights

Why is he ranked so much higher than the rest

OG Orochimaru stated himself as being the weakest member.

>Naruto has ended
>Kishimoto never explained why Kisame was a shark

Why the fuck was Kisame a shark?

Attached: kisspng-kisame-hoshigaki-shark-naruto-akatsuki-kirigakure-5b32485182d466.4529538715300219695359.jpg (900x600, 93K)

Surely at some point personally he thought "oh shit these guys are actually capturing the tailed beasts and sealing them in an ancient copy of the ten tails".

It doesn't take a genius to understand this, any rational individual would come to the conclusion that maybe this Pein guy isn't messing around...

6 paths in one body is worse though. One slip up means you're dead and a lot of paths kinda overlap also Pain didn't have a Susano-tier defensive option. Separate paths (that are expandable and easily replaceable) give you six lives and give you an option to outmaneuver your opponent in ways that would be otherwise impossible.

Attached: 1520063116935.png (720x900, 1.42M)

It's more confusing why they didn't just kill all the Uchiha, the Second was completely right.

>4th strongest Akatsuki
nice bait

>Joshin doesn't use Chakra
Hidan is weak as shit. He would probably beat the shit out of him before he can even make the fucking seal on the floor. He is still a master swrodsman after all
>Sasori Switches his Chakra to iron sand so it's not like he relies on Chakra either
Iron sand still uses chakra.
>Deidara's Chakra is literally explosive so Kisame would blow up
It's the clay that's explosive, not the chakra
>Kakuzu has the Chakra of like 5 master level Ninja so it would be way too much to eat up
He was able to fight against killer bee who had the chakra of a eight tailed beast. Kakuzu can't compare
>Konan would probably lose unless she runs and guns
Yes
>Itachi would be able to genjutsu faster than he would be able to Succ
>Pain easily wins
>Tobi easily wins
These are fair

Sage mode lmao.

Most people think he's that strong. Personally, I think it goes more like this
Pein>Obito>Orochimaru>Kakuzu>Kisame>Deidara>Sasori>Konan>Hidan>Zetsu
Kisame has good durability, but I don't see him surviving a windstyle jutsu shredding his heart.

And to add on to that he KNEW Madara was still around and scheming from the shadows. Even if he called Obi's bluff and didn't believe it was Madara he still knew something was gravely wrong since there was a very powerful unknown Uchiha wandering around cable of entering Konoha's barrier at will.

He almost took down B while jashin died to 4tails because he was too stupid to realize that playing baseball with a tailed beast was a bad idea

Second did everything right.

Attached: second_speak.png (1042x850, 241K)

I can't see Orochimaru losing to kakuzu.

>not an original member of akatsuki, got accepted as replacement for a dead guy
>the scene implies he had already tried to become a member previously but got rejected
>pretends to be a goofy retard while going on missions for months
>actually the mastermind behind it all
This will never not be retarded.

Tobi is a good boy

Kakuzu's HAX isn't nearly Rinnegan or Sharingan levels, so he's not included in the 'hax' category. I don't think Orochimaru would kill Kakuzu either. They'd probably stalemate for a while before deciding to just fuck off.

Attached: Kakuzu and his Masks.png (959x796, 260K)

1. Hidan doesn't need to be strong, his literal one goal is to dick around and and get one hit
Hidan would 100% win because Curse shit is broken

2. Can you pull out Chakra after it's already been infused into something?

3. You're fucking retarded

4. Naruto has 4 times chakra more than Kakashi, so Killer Bee should have around the same amount

Hence 5 Kakashi's > 1 Jinchuriki

Attached: charkra.png (570x294, 22K)

He's hot

Would Guy die if he only used sekizo? I mean, he was pretty healthy after using it, he was nearly dead only after his Night Guy

Yeah he's not broken but personally I've always seen him as the strongest among the non broken members.

You die when you run out of chakra

First thought she was a piece of shit fighter but grew to respect her as she proved her worth in the battle and was outright impressed by the end of it.
For good reason too, it was literally the only fight Sakura was actually useful in.

Madara, Deidara and Kisame were the only ninjas whose resolves made sense and stayed true to their characters. Kisame in particular is the only one who nailed the concept of a true ninja. It's pretty funny to see people wanking Itachi about that when his partner did it 100x times better. Though I guess that's why the two went along so well and had such good chemistry.

Not him but bringing up fanmade wiki as your source makes you an absolute retard.
> Hidan doesn't need to be strong, his literal one goal is to dick around and and get one hit.

Ok, you are actually retarded. Hidan's one hit won't even land on Kisame because he is weak as fuck and even if it lands he wont' have time to draw that triangle before Kisame BTFOs him.
Stop sucking Hidan's dick and open your eyes.

Reminder that Madara was a manlet

It's an anime, most of the characters are manlets. Orochimaru is only 5'8.

That's explains a lot.

Attached: founders_height.jpg (480x384, 31K)

Naruto has 4 times the Chakra not Including the Tailed beast you brainlet.

Thats also explain his addiction to a bigass chakra avatars

Attached: 3869570-8548073361-RelCM.jpg (1335x1080, 92K)

Deidara used Gaara's own sand to make explosives, why are you being purposefully retarded?

How is he weak as fuck?
He can match Kakashi's speed with his Sharningan and it takes like 2 seconds to draw that fucking circle, not to mention Hidan can take a full blast jinchurki ball to the face while shark boy dies to a fucking lariat

Attached: Cat_Flame_Roaring_Fire.png (2544x1419, 2.83M)

Jiraiya and Kisame were lankets though
Guy was like 6’2

>she is weak because she lost easily to Jiraiya
It's fucking Jiraiya. Do you not realize that Kishi made him mysteriously fuck off from the first half of Shippuden? He could have easily solo'd all the Akatsuki sans the crazy fuckers like Itachi, Obito, and Nagato.
Hell him not going on the mission to save Gaara from the Akatsuki is fucking baffling considering that was his main goal in life (to keep his godson safe) besides watching out for Orochimaru. He would have easily destroyed Deidara and Sasori.

>Deidara used Gaara's own sand to make explosives
No he doesn't. He mixed the clay with his sand you retard

How am I lying? The whole point of the seal is that it stores chakra. She could've used to punch harder or move faster at any time. She didn't because Sasuke>everything.

IT'S IN THE FUCKING DATA BOOK
>FOLDS CHAKRA INTO HIS OWN CREATIONS
His Kekkai Genkai is literally explosion

Attached: xuyWT9gPZok.jpg (605x1024, 172K)

Itachi knew jackshit that the fake Madara was Obito. Nor did he know about how Nagato's eyes weren't actually his.
I don't think anyone in the Akatsuki actually knew Obito who was besides Zetsu.

She lost easily to jiraiya in quite a retarted fashion. The oil thing doesn't exactly strike me as an exceptional technique

>FOLDS CHAKRA INTO HIS OWN CREATIONS
That doesn't mean that the chakra is explosive. He still has to rely on the fucking clay.

I am saying bringing up wikia as your source makes you a retard.
Kisame can easily make water coffin around Hidans body then slice him up in tiny pieces and bury them around the world here. Hidan is non-issue stop gargling his cum.

Is Guy the biggest chad?

I like that its actually hard to rank the akatsuki in terms of power level

Even deidara had his bullshit microbombs technique that would kill anyone without sharingan/immortality

HE'S PART OF THE EXPLOSION CORPS, A CORPORATION THAT USES FUCKING EXPLOSION CHAKRA

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Attached: Landmine_Fist.png (1912x1080, 1.46M)

When she was battling Jiraiya her paper attack was equal with Jiraiya's fire. Its only weakness is oil or some other thick liquid. No one in Akatsuki can actually attack her. If she wasn't trying to protect Nagatos body, Obito wouldn't have been able to kill her. Obvious she can't beat him either.

Yes, followed by the Raikage and Killer Bee

Attached: kamui_for_both.jpg (700x9432, 2.57M)

>And now he is whipping out filler episodes
Fucking kys nigger

>Itachi
Jiraiya could've beaten him and Kisame. I don't buy that he was lying.

IT'S IN THE MANGA

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP

Attached: explosive.png (378x572, 198K)

He couldn't move. Can only stand still.

>some other thick liquid

Attached: 1533217502936.png (392x441, 269K)

Is land of lightning the most based country?

With Edo Tensei (depending on who he summons) I always considered him top tier, but without slightly below Itachi but above Kisame I guess. The eye jutsu's are simply his major weakness, he can't do SHIT against them it seems.

Attached: 1476530217253.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

I like the edgy fog ninja as well.
The great war should have been about the villages fighting each other.

Kisame maybe, I don't see jiraiya beating the totsuka blade when he relies on summons so much though

I would be fine with ninja adventures in different countries doing some ninja missions shit.

This. Obito should have planted the seeds of mistrust in each nation towards one another.

They seem to have the least S-rank criminals at least

Its why land of Waves is best arc

Also can fuck other strong nations over and get away with it.

Which alliances would have made the most kino war?

Granny Chio killed him not Sakura. If Granny hadn't been there Sakura would be dead.

Pretty sure Jiraiya can last long enough till Itachi runs of chakra. Plus he's faster especially with Sage Mode. Plus swamp depending on where they fight.

That potential was flushed down the fucking toilet the moment Itachi appeared, if not earlier

Coalition war against fire nation.
Kingdom flashbacks.

>Every other village except lightning had atleast 1 Akatsuki member, with Konoha having fucking 3
Based

The Chunin exam happened way too early and escalated the story to be about saving the entire village already in the third arc

Sakura did not kill him, he let Chiyo kill him

Raikage was right about everything. Akatsuki was every other villages' fault both by supplying them members and funding them. And Sasuke should've been executed.

Yeah but they could always have Akatsuki as a looming threat in the background and cross paths sometimes.

I agree that it was too early but it still felt grounded enough, only really escalating when the tailed beast appeared

Did anything really happen during the second Sasuke retrieval arc? All I remember is Naruto spending several chapters traveling there only to be told to fuck off by Sasuke

He also fought Memechimaru I think.

It was cool to see Orochimaru fight against the four-tailed naruto.
In turn it was disappointing as hell to have him be easily defeated by sasuke offscreen.

>Kishimoto is such a fucking hack
How can you only give Kishimoto shit for that.
In One Piece Logia user are notorious for that.

I mean just because One piece is shit doesn't mean Naruto can't be too.

What did Kishimoto mean by this?

Attached: deidara hand kiss.jpg (636x875, 196K)

That happens in almost all shonen, retard. Hell it fucking happened in pre card games YGO where Yugi bested Mokuba at Capsule Monsters despite the fact he was
1) Better at the game
2) Cheated
3) Had better materials

This manga could be heavily improved by turning most of the characters into females.

Attached: female obito.png (413x600, 136K)

Did he not care to figure out how Madara was still alive, youthful, and what his intentions were with capturing all of the beasts? Not to mention never telling the leaf village that he was still alive.

Another example.

Attached: Genderswap MadaHashi.png (795x746, 445K)

I mean when you have fuckers like Orochimaru and Kakuzu in your club, eternal youth and immortality means nothing. And he couldn't tell anyone that Madara was alive besides Sasuke because Hiruzen was dead and he didn't trust the advisers or Danzo.

I like female Hashi.

Attached: 61931477_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x800, 1.03M)

Attached: you are my friend.jpg (701x442, 151K)

just dont breathe bro

Attached: 1449822018049.jpg (686x982, 227K)

Fair enough, it just seems like the way Itachi was presented, the genius that plans far in advance, he would have some personal motive to put a stop to Akatsuki/Madara (really Obito).

imagine masturbating with those hands

God i hate the Tobi = Obito shit so much.
Its not even about the fact that its Obito, its about how shitty Kishimoto set the entire thing up, contradicting himself in the process.

Attached: everything wrong with tobi = obito.jpg (2000x5280, 3.4M)

Reminder that the correct order of Akatsuki members are Nagato>Obito>Itachi>Kakuzu>Sasori>Kisame>Deidara>Hidan
Kisamefags need to wake up and realise that Kisame only stomps people that ooze out chakra like Bee and Naruto.

Attached: 0550f21e427df3ac7ed5657132ebe6d9.png (247x254, 97K)

The corps are cannon
The thing is chakra is energy the fact that its explosion chakra doesnt mean it cant be absorbed or that itll explode when it will be

Attached: femhashi_genki.jpg (600x600, 312K)

Why are A and B so based?

He could do jack shit. When he is brought back, it is clear that was the first time he ever saw Nagato and not Yahiko's corpse posing as him.
He probably didn't even know about the Six Paths of Pain.
Both Obito and Nagato knew they couldn't trust Itachi and thus kept almost all of their intentions a secret. He didn't even know about their insane peace projects.

This manga is completely retarded, I don't know how anyone can take it seriously.

Reminder that Kisame was cucked by his sword, Samehada liked black man's chakra more then his.

Attached: kisame_adachi.jpg (376x327, 66K)

tl;dr
>Obito gets crushed miles and miles away from where he wakes up, yet Madara claims he found him "nearby" which is geographically impossible
>his introduction scene where ge gets recruited by Zetsu doesnt make any sense in retrospect because he is acting to be a retard while being alone with Zetsu, the only "person" who knows his true identity
>Tobi keeps up the act of being Madara even after Kabuto busted him which doesnt make sense, it is only written that way to keep the secret from the reader, which is absolute garbage writing and doesnt make sense in-universe
>his left hand was cut off by Minato, yet it was never depicted being white or having Jubi scales so Kishimoto forgot about that fact

He's also a hax without having a single hack, easily best character in Naruto.
>create hax ninjutsus
>strongest water style
>beat that gold-silver pair who can eat and use kyuubi chakra
>also have strong genjutsu that 3rd hokage can't escape.
Who can compete?
Who can even compete?

>during his time with Akatsuki, Orochimaru was mostly partnered up with Sasori
now that right there was the best team in the organization and we never got to see them in action

just imagine

Best kage, best shinobi, best character.
Edo Tencei Tobirama as eternal zombie kami emperator of shinobi world when?

Attached: edo_tensei_tobirama.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

the coolest

Attached: OBITO THE COOLEST GUY.jpg (1800x4766, 1.56M)

Post you predictions on the strength rankings of Kara Inners:
>Jigen>KK>Unnamed>Delta>Amado>Bane>Elder

Post more fem Hashirama

Sasori killed the 3th Kazekage, the most powerful leader in Sand village history, when he was only like 15 years old

How the fuck is he not one of the most powerful ninjas in the whole Naruro world?

I do believe he is the 4th most powerful Akatsuki only behind Itachi

Attached: 71C3E3EC-1D50-46D4-9495-533A9BC8C02D.png (2000x1124, 1.41M)

Attached: tobi arm off.gif (300x170, 809K)

>Naruto isn't a hypocrite retard, he's actually an impartial unbiased genius
Based Kishimoto truly the Togashi of manga

Attached: sister_hashi.jpg (480x1200, 490K)

God
Tobi was such a fun character when we still didnt know who he was. All this gimmicky stuff he did with his body and all the breadcrumbs we got were kino as fuck

surprise attacks=/=battle

>the most powerful leader
Yeah and remember how they claimed Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage and the God of Shinobi?
And then we saw what Hashirama could do.
I don't believe jack shit what Kishi says. Actions speak louder than words.

Attached: femtobi_mada.jpg (472x478, 175K)

>the 4th most powerful Akatsuki only behind Itachi
???

Zabuza was way too cool for this manga

Attached: 1514660427379.jpg (739x1200, 267K)

Are you forgetting his ability to fuse with his sword and become a giant shark monster who traps you in a mile-wide water prison?

Kisame was ridiculously strong. The only Akatsuki members I would put above him are Deidara, Itachi, Pain, and Obito.

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with fem Tobirama's arm?

>Are you forgetting his ability to fuse with his sword and become a giant shark monster who traps you in a mile-wide water prison?
Only after eating a shit-ton of chakra that Bee basically spoonfed him.

That was the swords gimmick, not his.
Kisame is nothing without his sword.

Delet

Attached: 1451351244729.jpg (1836x1150, 961K)

Yeah and Sasori is nothing without his puppets.

That's true, but he has that until he doesn't

Attached: 0c84ef32e08fb42f1d437caff897675b--naruto-kakashi-anime-naruto.jpg (735x899, 91K)

femtobi

Attached: femtobi_mada_marriage.jpg (831x596, 237K)

fun fact - designed by Ikemoto

>she doesn't hate uchihas, she's just a tsundere

Yeah and Itachi isn't much without his sharingan
Kakuzu isn't much without his heart masks
Deidara isn't shit when he's out of clay
Sasori would be nothing without his puppets

agreed

i want to bully Sakuras flat chest

Attached: 1453983420786.jpg (850x616, 328K)

femtobi x mada

Attached: femtobi_mada_.jpg (831x596, 180K)

he wasn't the mastermind. Black Zetsu was and below him and first person getting rused was Madara. Madara was rusing Obito and Obito even knew some of the things he should've have known (that he never really had a choice because of the tag on his heart) Below Obito was Nagato, but he wasn't really being controlled and actually kind of fucked up the plan by not sacrificing himself to bring back Madara which is part of why the war started the way it did. the other reason was because Kabuto wanted to play ball and he kind of blackmailed Obito using reincarnation because he thought he'd just be able to control everyone.

And the Uchihas are nothing without their eyes
And Naruto is nothing without the fox
And so on

What’s your point?

but their eyes and the fox aren't just tools that can be taken away by other peo-

ooooooh

I wasn't the one who started this ridiculous argument. I'm just pointing out the flaws in his logic.
As Kakashi and Sakura said to Naruto bitching about puppets and dogs, those are a ninja tool and totally fair.

Are you pretending?

Obito truely, TRUELY, was the absolute coolest guy around.

Attached: you did your best.png (952x1540, 1.1M)

I remember waiting the long years for Shippuuden...

Attached: 1551972442665.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

I love that scene where Kabuto shows his final edo tensei to Obito, but we don't get to see who's in the coffin

and Obito is completely shook
>WHERE DID YOU GET THAT

Don't know what you two are bitching about, but in the anime, Deidara mixed his clay into Gaara's sand to blow it up. He "folded his explosive chakra" into the clay before mixing it, sure, but he never once proved capable of mixing just that chakra into Gaara's sand, without the clay.

This is true in part 1, early part 2. Before Susanoo was even a concept. It's why Hiruzen was doing a bunch of crazy shit when he was Edo Tensei'd, Kishimoto had to increase his power level so that he wouldn't look like shit. If Jiraiya had been brought back, he would have been shown as being a lot stronger than he was before.

He's so pretty why

You retard?

Imagine someone told you, many years ago when Naruto Shippuden barely started, that Orochimaru would one day be forgiven all his crimes and become a mother.

Attached: oro papa mama.png (540x1082, 539K)

I think it's less that Itachi 100% knew him and Kisame would lose - more that he just really didn't want to get into that high level of a fight in the middle of the leaf village.

Rememer, he was only there to check on Sasuke/Naruto and then leave.

At the very least he'd have to use his mangekyo up too much and Kisame might legitimately get killed.

Not only that but his test-tube child gets to be on a team with Naruto's son, Sasuke's daughter, and being led by the grandson of the Hokage he murdered

lol sorry about all that

Attached: shodai_sexy_no_jutsu.jpg (495x1199, 162K)

No but apparently you are.

>pic related
Nani is this

Filler episodes are alright sometimes

Attached: 1410825174896.jpg (842x948, 128K)

Next step of Orochi's master plan is marriage between Mitsuki and Sarada, than he will have body with sharingan and hashirama cells (maybe).

Attached: the_new_uchiha_clan.jpg (563x313, 33K)

Imagine watching this scene over a decade ago when Sauce was still an edgehog and Orochimaru was an unrepentant supervillain

Attached: OrochimaruSasukeWarCriminals.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

>you will never fondle Hinatas tatas
why live?

Attached: 1417143305343.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Hey spoiler that shit

Orochimaru didn't kill the Third. Hiruzen killed himself.

He was so hot, why did he have to die.
Fuck, I need a DeidaraSasori doujin right now.

Its not fair.

Attached: naruhina in bed.webm (512x360, 682K)

He was already stabbed through the chest by Oro, he was going to die. That was the killing blow really.

He just summoned the reaper and took Oro's arms with him as he died as a final fuck you.

Any way you slice it Orochimaru is cheifly responsible for his death and the manga/anime/boruto treat it as such.

>tfw massmurdering piece of shit Obito is in heaven with his ninja loli

Attached: 1459050537618.png (1124x750, 1.97M)

>He was already stabbed through the chest by Oro, he was going to die
No Oro stabbed Hiruzen when he had already summoned the Reaper. By that point, Hiruzen was already going to die. He was just trying to take Orochimaru with him.

That reaper thing was the coolest shit and it was all for nothing since Oro could just jump into another body whenever he wanted.
I hate Kishimoto so fucking much.

>hashirama cells
Fool

Attached: [USS]_The_Last_Naruto_the_Movie_(2014)_[BD_720p_H264_AAC]_[B11E0FDF].mkv_snapshot_01.12.49_[2017.07. (1280x688, 81K)

Everyone fucking goes to Heaven in Naruto. What is with the Japanese and them thinking everyone goes to Heaven?
I saw this shit even in Animal Land.

Deidara won the fight retard.

Attached: 250px-Deidara0000.jpg (250x188, 10K)

For me, it's lewd split-dress nopan long leg tsuchikage

Attached: kurotsuchi3.jpg (4000x4000, 3.15M)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: NaruHinaKiss.jpg (2009x2047, 712K)

I guess they don't believe in hell

It wasn't entirely all for nothing - Hiruzen gambled that without his arms/the ability to use jutsu he might get killed at some point.

Didn't work out that way, but he still dicked him over for a while and that shit apparently really hurt

It was a fitting final fuck you from teacher to student

Mitsuki = Orochi's zetsu body(hashirama cells) + moon boy dna

Sadly it's not making an appearance again after that, only when kyuubi was sealed in Naruto and Orochimaru reviving hokages. Wish it appears more

Remember when The Last came out? Great threads back then.
NaruHina confirmation and assblasted NaruSaku fans were a gift to humanity

Attached: naruto the last reaction.gif (320x162, 3.71M)

If we ever see somebody whip it out again, my money is on Konohamaru, being hiruzen's grandson and all he might have access to it

he IS going to die at some point it's just a matter of how and against who

I'm years ahead of you

Honestly I didn't even mind the contradiction or how retarded it was. The saddest thing for me was that the personality he exhibited around Deidara as Tobi was shoved aside like it never existed and was never mentioned again.
When you like a character there is nothing worse than the story retconning its very existence. At least if they die they remain themselves. But characters like Tobi or Dilandau in Escaflowne can straight up disappear because they never existed in the first place and it's like a slap in the face. It sucks.

Imagine

Attached: heaven.jpg (540x428, 83K)

>dies to a fucking lariat
Nah, he an heroed

>Imagine Hinata using the Byakugan to stimulate your prostate

I've noticed a lot of people get that mixed up and forget that he survived the lariat.

Hid inside Samehada all the way until they were training on the turtle island and made his own sharks eat himself so they couldn't get info out of him

easily the most shinobi-esque death in the whole series

Yeah, but what I said is still true. Zabuza was still a threat when he was Edo Tensei'd, even though he was one of the earliest antagonists in the series.

The power levels in Naruto were fine for the most part. Uchiha's having Susanoo really fucked things up, because it meant that the Senju clan had to be extremely powerful without any Kekkei Genkai. Stuff started becoming retarded after that since Hashirama had to be made super powerful to be able to keep up with Madara + Kyubi. It was implied that Hashirama was able to stop Kyubi because his Mokuton countered him, but the actual fight had him do shit more that was more ridiculous than anything the Kyubi had done until that point.

Attached: obito should be dead.jpg (684x443, 159K)

My opinion is that powerlevels should have capped right around Sage Mode Naruto vs Pein, maybe even that was going a little overboard.

Jiraiya vs Pein was the sweet spot for what a top-level ninja battle should have been like in Part 2

Based and leepilled

For me it was Orochimaru vs the third hokage. It also makes sense for it to be a representation of a top level fight

You are all delusional or retarded allow me to rank the whole Akatsuki with a explanation for their position, I will rank them on the highest point of their strenght in the manga:

1 - Orochimaru
Reminder that I'm ranking them at their highest, and Orochimaru's bullshit summoning zombies jutsu is probably the strongest in the whole story, at his best Orochimaru will have the likes of fighting for him. He sure would get killed by the next few members on a normal day, but peak Orochimaru is above peak anyone else

2 - Tobi
I don't thing I need to say much, Tobi had two eye hax and magic ninja jesus powers

3 - Pain
Rinegan, six path powers, could fight 6 tails naruto, maybe 7, I don't remember

4 - Itachi
The fucking eye hax, all the things he could do with them put him AT LEAST this high

4 - Kisame
This is were things start to get tricky, but Kisame won against Killer B, who was probably one of the top 3 strongest by the time of his introduction, who had Sasuke needing to be saved by his teamates so he wouldn't. Beating B is a huge deal, I don't see anyone below this level doing it

6 - Deidara
Had Sasuke running, killed Gaara, and was probably the smarter in the whole akatsuki. Lke Orochimaru, he would probably get killed by the ones below, but with the level of strategic planing and showed on his fight with Gaara and Sasuke, he definitely can outsmart them

5 - Kakuzu
Had Kakashi was going to die in his fight against him, he fought Hashirama, he could only be defeated by Naruto when he made the first jutsu that used both nature and shape manipulation jutsu in ninja history

6 - Sasori
Power creep is probably to blame for him to be this low, he died early on, we didn't even got to see his full potential, and a few chapters latter on the the things we saw were way above what he pulled in his fight against Sakura

7 - The rest
Hidan was decaptated in two secs by Azuma, Konan only got in the team because she is Pain's friend, Zetsu isn't a fighter

>Deidara that low
Deidara is actually the strongest Akatsuki. He could blow up any village in 10 seconde and his C4 ability is invincible.

Attached: 5104002-1314449966-40260.png (945x945, 1.11M)

>Orochi n1
>Kakuzu n5
>Kisame n4
Jesus christ the ability that you can't count either just shows how retardedly bad this ranking is

Attached: 1522907672844.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Deidara can't even dodge a Kamui mid-air while riding a bird

What the fuck can you even count?

>his C4 ability is invincible.
Tobi can see the nanobombs and let them phase right through him

He is incredibly strong though and too often underrated. Shit even Pein said that losing him was a big blow to their effectiveness.

I agree with your rank but I just can't defend you because of how much you fucked up the whole post.

Well, if he can use edo tensei beating Orochimaru means needing to beat Hashirama, Madara and god knows who else first,

Blowing up villages is nothing to assholes like Nagato, Obito, Itachi, and Kisame. Deidara has to give up his life to do anything equal to their feats.
Pathetic.

You forgot the part when he almost defeated Guy,Lee, Neji,Tenten,Kakashi and Naruto alone with only one arm.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Tobi cant phase through them once they are already inside his body though. He has physical contact with them, going to the other dimension would still leave them inside of his body i think.

Otherwise food would fall right through him once he ate it.

>Pathetic.
yeah so he can't match the raw power output of the top 0.01% of ninja, so pathetic

the guy infiltrated hidden sand by himself and kidnapped Gaara with relatively little difficulty, he's still a fucking great ninja

he didn't even bring that much clay to the fight, he beat Kazekage Gaara without killing him and made a clean escape when he was like half-prepared at best

SO pathetic

They're not a natural part of his body. If he phased they would slip right through him just like all things do. It doesn't matter that they're microscopic.

I mean he was right there in the area when C4 went off and survived it. He commented on exactly how it works and called it a "frightening jutsu". He knew everything there was to know about C4 (somehow).

I can't see him getting hit by it.

A trap of 600 billion wouldn't be necessary under normal circumstances. 600 billion is a truly absurd amount. Let's assume it took her 10 cumulative years to do (the actual time is a lot less). That's still 1900 bombs per second.

Agreed, it's consistent with how important information keeping is for him.

>Nagato
That's his best technique and the consequence for his body are huge
>Obito
Ok
>tachi and Kisame
They can't do it

Attached: 3223790-tobi-and-deidara-akatsuki-19019180-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Jesus Christ calm down reddit, I wasn't entirely serious. Take it down a notch.

>Nagato, Obito, Itachi, and Kisame

Well, those are the ones who are stronger than Deidara

Itachi could. We saw what his Susanoo could do when he was Edo Tensei.
And not even going into the shit Kisame pulled with Bee.

I always thought that Konan's paper can subdivide. Hell her power almost acts like fucking magic. She acts like a damn Logia user and unlike Gaara, she doesn't have a good excuse for it.

Kisame and Itachi are better for 1 vs 1 fight. they couldn't handle a whole village. When Deidara could annihilate Konoha in 5 secondes.

Six Paths hax is still too much for Obito. What the fuck would Obito even do against that soul-sucking jutsu Nagato used?

half of those is uchiha madara not Obito.

lmao what the fuck dude

>6 - Deidara
>Had Sasuke running, killed Gaara
Gaara was captured because he chose to protect his village. in another fight it's questionable if he would have won. Sasori is way above him.

He killed himself.

Read the fucking manga.

Yes, the guy who fought Sasuke to a stalemate is below the one who got defeated by Sakura, makes sense.

>Hidan was decaptated in two secs by Azuma, Konan only got in the team because she is Pain's friend, Zetsu isn't a fighter

you are beyond retarded.

Hidan was defeated by one of the smartest shinobi in konoha and AFTER they learnt of his secrets.
Konan was known as lady Death, was trained by Ero shenin and almost killed Tobi.
Zetsu WAS a fighter, especially with a human inside him. he just kept if low for the most part because of the insanely high risk of him being defeated.

>Yes, the guy who fought Sasuke to a stalemate is below the one who got defeated by Sakura, makes sense.
Sakura and his grandma (who knew his secrets which is really important in Naruto)
and chose NOT to evade the last blow by his parent puppets.

>lmao what the fuck dude
masked Obito was Madara's Will

Sasori just needs to touch him with anything and the poison will do the rest.

>Tobi > Pain > Itachi > Kakuzu > Kisame > Konan > Deidara > Hidan > Sasori

>masked Obito was Madara's Will

i do not have an appropriate reaction image for this sentence, but thanks for the laugh my dude

While his reasoning is retard, these three are definitely the bottom three of the organization.

Not him but
>Konan was known as lady death
wew
>Trained by Ero senin
Anko is trained by Orochimaru
>Almost killed tobi
After analysed his ability during YEARS. She couldn't do shit in a fair fight

By blowing himself up and the Uchiha just dodged him.

You are all retard, here is how it works:

The weakest Akatsuki is the first one to die
The strongest Akatsuki is the last one to die

Naruto is poorly planed, the powerlevels will scale way above what Kishimoto initialy planned, and the longer they hang arround the crazier and more hax their power get, making everything before look like garbage.

>these three are definitely the bottom three of the organization.
Konan and Zetsu were in spots 5 and 6 for me. they were effective, strong and at the end they were defeated by insane power.

>but thanks for the laugh my dude
i don't understand. im being a little pedantic but masked obito was more zetsu + madara than he was obito

This was on the tail end of when Naruto was still pretty good.

The lore and the fight was written extremely well with Sakura nd Chiyo being on the risk of death all throughout. Very tactical fight with many stages.

Are you a woman? A rape isn't that bad, compared to whatever else Itachi could have done to him.

How strong is orochimaru?

Does his power get determined after his first dead, or do the other 5 or 6 keep increasing his power?

>>Trained by Ero senin
>Anko is trained by Orochimaru
orochimaru was a shit teacher. ero shenin was an excellent teacher.

>After analysed his ability during YEARS.
same goes for both of them.

>She couldn't do shit in a fair fight
this is not dragon ballz bro

He didn’t want to die. He saw his parents’ puppets coming to hug him just like how he used to do with them and he hesitated.

I thought Pain was the absolutely OP

Attached: E77E97DA-A902-4E1E-94A1-97319D2FC669.png (750x750, 370K)

This but put Hidan and Kakazu at the bottom. They had the worst showing of all the akatsuki and did nothing notable besides kill Asuma, who might as well be a fodder ninja considering he’s just a jonin and has no relevance to the plot

>He didn’t want to die.
>he hesitated.
if a man who has spent his entire life killing countless people hesitates he kinda wants to die.

Blow things up on a scale that would make Deidara blush
She's easily the most lethal of the Akatsuki if you don't have any "I can't take damage" abilities.
Of course, the ability to just blow shit up on a huge scale isn't too useful if you try to capture your targets alive

>I thought Pain was the absolutely OP
he was. placing him behind Tobi is questionable but understandable. Orochimaru being n1 tho is retarded.

Sasori vs Sakura/Chiyo was cool.

Masked Obito is literally the same as unmasked Obito at any point in time user. The only time Madara's Will was even mentioned was when Madara thought he infused white Zetsu with it, but that was Kaguya's Will all along.
Madara never controlled anyone with his will.

For me, it's lewd miniskirt nopan high-heels Sarada

Attached: 1545853493158.png (934x650, 544K)

>Masked Obito is literally the same as unmasked Obito at any point in time user.

you are retarded lol

Tobi could not beat Madara nor Hashirama, Orochimaru can edo tensei them back.

Yeah but if Obito has both his eyes then even full health Nagato would be fucked.

Who are the other 3? Tobi, Itachi and Pain than I agree.

for me:
Tobi = Pain (yes obito had his overpowered eye but he was not THAT destructive, on the other hand obito was effective)
Itachi
Konan (forced Tobi to use Izanagi)
Zetsu + hashirama cell human
Sasori (one of the most lethal ninjas in naruto, died because family)
Orochimaru (very resourceful but...)
Kisame (strong but just another jobber)
Deidara (inventive but without experience to be effective enough)
Kakuzu = hiddan (immortal semi effective jobbers who never managed to improve themselves)

Attached: Quick+counter+it+with+asspull+no+jutsu+_80d779be254a694bb6b66a3427b46fec.gif (300x178, 407K)

>And not even going into the shit Kisame pulled with Bee.
Didn't his illusion flood a dry plain?

>Yeah but if Obito has both his eyes then even full health Nagato would be fucked.
with both eyes he would have been insanely powerful maybe Madara level. losing one was literally the ONE event that helped the whole naruto story to develop.

Who else? Those are easily the top 3 in Akatsuki no matter how you slice it.

Ehh the reason Gaara jobbed against Deidara was to save the people. while Sasori can easily beat a Kazekage

Itachi's susanoo is nowhere NEAR Madara's or end of series Sauce.

Nothing states he even fought the 3rd. Kazekage though. I bet he ambushed him and got him with poison. I still don't see Sasori being able to defend against Deidara, surely his puppets aren't as strong as Gaara's sand.

Only weaker than Itachi who is himself the strongest.

Orochimaru could one shot Obito and Pein.

Kakashi is annoying

Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror are pretty damn good abilities though

True, but can the mirror reflect a meteor? No, because the meteor isn't an actual ninjutsu, the MAD LAD just used his chakra to pull one from space.

>Orochimaru could one shot Obito and Pein.
you must be the same guy who made this retarded listheadcanon warning.

I think a fight between Deidara and Sasori would be over relatively quickly. It basically comes down to if Deidara can bomb the real body faster than Sasori can knick him with poison.

And anyway, I'll take Deidara at his word when he said he felt Sasori was probably stronger than him. Tough he didn't sound entirely sure, and a little irritated admitting it.

>summons a giant meteor that is so fuckhuge it casts a massive shadow over the entire alliance
>Ohnoki heroically intercepts
>"oh god oh fuck we just barely made it, this Madara guy really is on a whole other level"
>*AHEM*
>Since when were you under the impression there was only one meteor?

Attached: madaralaugh.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Has infinite charka in a regenerating body
>Uses a kamikaze attack exactly once, then sets his plan in motion to regain his physical body with natural limitations just so he can 'enjoy the battle'

Honestly, did mardara even want to do the whole moon eye plan, or just fuck around in battle with harashima again?

>undoes the Edo Tensei easily because he knows that all you have to do is perform the handseals yourself
>"Tell the summoner he should be more careful with forbidden ninjutsu"
Kabuto btfo

sasuke at the end was right: the gokage were useless and should have been executed.

He definitely got distracted and wanted to have fun once he saw Hashirama was there.

Remember
>HASHIRAMAAAAAAAAA!
>"I'll get to you later!"
>..........

Pretty sure Madara just wanted to dick around.

>I still don't see Sasori being able to defend against Deidara,

bombs bombs and bombs is that all there is to Deidaras arsenal? Does not sound like he has that many tricks up his sleeves compared to sasori.

Puppets aren't exactly very resiliant though, and Deidara can avoid most of Sasori's tricks and traps by simply flying outside of his range.

It would be an interesting fight for sure.

I really thought Madara's role was finished once Edo Tensei was dispelled. I was thrown for a loop when it broke out of its bindings.

Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu died before power levels got completely retarded, so they couldn't get the retcon for what constituted a kage level threat. Kisame's gimmick could not be upscaled that much to match newer power levels.

What Akatsuki had the most confirmed kills?

Attached: 410EB96E-08A6-4981-AAB1-D6C57C1CAC92.jpg (450x324, 13K)

Sasori
He exterminated an entire nation

Could be Orochimaru just for living through a lot of wars
Could be Sasori for "taking down a country"
Could be Pain for nuking Konoha, but I guess he took that back so it doesn't count
Could be Obito for when he wood spike'd half the alliance

Can we agree that he was one of the hottest guys in Naruto?

I prefer Deidara but sure

Don't sleep on my nigga kakuzu

>Could be Orochimaru just for living through a lot of wars
oh and his experiments. I mean he did once have Sasuke fight 1000 dudes at once just as a test. He probably recreationally kills people by the hundreds doing all his tests.

>Pain arc ends but Nagato doesn't revive the people he's killed
how would that change your rating of the arc?

Attached: pein__pain___tendou__by_lucastsilva-d6q63zm.jpg (735x1086, 252K)

It would easily jump to #1 on my list personally

He qt
No homo

the whole manga would probably get 25% better

You don't need that many tricks when your one trick is very good.

Both were the hottest homo ship in the series

That's true about literally anything though.

When he had only appeared in the manga and not the anime yet I thought he was a girl at first

Obitobi would have less impact since Kakashi is dead.

puppet body, no dick, this is the oficial akatsuki hunk rank

Hidan>Itachi>Deidara>Orochimaru>Nagato>Kakuzu=Kisame=Sasori>Konan because girls are yucky

Does Itachi mental rape affect Sasori?

If I remember correctly he is like only partially human

Good question. I don't think Tsukuyomi would work, since Sasori is not technically making eye contact with Itachi.

"Sasori" is just that little lump of flesh in a plug, so I don't think Genjutsu would effect him.

Amaterasu however would fuck his day right up.

genjutsu relies on manipulating the 5 senses and the brain and sasori doesn't even have those things anymore

>Pain
>Itachi
>Deidara
>Tobi
>Sasori

Why was Akatzuki so full of FUCKBOIS?

Attached: 80B03713-4B4C-48A4-902A-F77F70371FFC.jpg (739x415, 47K)

Genjutsu manipulates chakra in the brain. If you still have chakra, genjutsu will work.

Am I retard for thinking Sasori could kill Itachi?

I mean, he can’t use gentjutsu against him

Tobi, Itachi, Kisame, Nagato, Hidan, Sasuke, and Orochimaru are all stronger than him

>Pain
They are all dead, and the only one alive is skinny as fuck

>Itachi
With those bags under his eyes? no thanks

>Deidara
The three extra mouths are creepy, or hot if you into that

>Tobi
weird half white zetsu body

>Sasori
ken doll anatomy, most likely

Hidan is by far the hottest one

but I'm saying he doesn't even have a brain left
don't ask me how that works, but that lump/plug was all that was left of his physical body and was strongly implied to be his heart

It kind of falls apart if you think about it too much

Anyway here's how a fight between Sasori and Itachi would go
>Itachi's sharingan can tell Hiruko is just a shell
>Amaterasu, forces out Sasori's real body
>Sasori can't mix himself up in his puppets because his real body/plug will glow like crazy for the sharingan. Itachi can see the threads attached to his real body.
>Amaterasu
>Itachi wins

Itachi also avoids all traps and poisons by virtue of being a Sharingan god.

Doesn't even have to use Susanoo. If he does it's over instantly.

Itachi is a very very bad matchup for Sasori, he can exploit all his weaknesses and dodge all his shit.

Now official Akatsuki penis size rank:

Itachi>Kisame>Deidara>Kakuzu>Orochimaru>Pain>Hidan
I don't include Sasori because he could just build himself a huge cock and that'd be cheating

I-Is that Loss?

>Am I retard for thinking Sasori could kill Itachi?

yes, genjutsu is a small part of what itachi can do, his puppets could do shit against giant skelleton mecha samurai hell flames soul sucking spirit sword

Nagato has a huge dick, he has superior Uzumaki genes. He also has 6 other bodies which also have big dicks.

Ask Konan, she knows.

Could Itachi beat Kisame?

Great genetics
And Konan is a qt

Sasori carpet bombs the area with poisonous needles, one of them scratches Itachi, Itachi dies.

I feel like Kakuzu is number one, and orochimaru is all over the place, sometimes at number one and sometimes at last since he had a few vaginas

Susanoo. None of the needles get through. Amaterasu.

>superior Uzumaki genes
But Naruto is a canon dicklet

Because then the series would be over too quickly, dumb dumb.

Absolutely. It wouldn't even be difficult for him. Kisame doesn't have an answer for Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. He could try fighting with his eyes closed I guess.

Susanoo trivializes everything once again.

Naruto's Uzumaki genes are dormant, it's a tragedy.

>hidan
no
>sasuke
kys

>killed by sakura
no. he was killed by chiyo stunting on him so hard by handicapping herself by only using sakura to beat him

Lets just admit Naruto was fucking stupid.
There is no reason why Tobi should be above Pain and Itachi.

Itachi jobbing was the biggest insult in the series. Fuck Saucegay

What can Sasori do against Hidan? He can't die. Any of his poisons will be worthless.

I unironically think Kizame is number one
Itachi is probably a dicklet though

yeah but unless he ressurects them in a weaken state like he did vs hiruzen, they won't listen to him.

Not to mention she was anciently old and as we saw from 3rd Hokage age starts to take its toll on your agility and chakra and all of that. She was in her fucking 90s or something.

Prime Chiyo must have been a monster

Deidara is clearly a dicklet

He could probably fuck his body up with Iron Sand

And conversely what can Hidan do against Sasori? Puppets don't bleed. He'd have to scratch the tiny little part of Sasori that is actually flesh.

Can a chakra armor be eaten by a chakra-eater?

Maybe, but Kisame wouldn't even get the chance. Itachi is just too fast for him, Kisame relies on setup to reach his full power whereas Itachi can just instantly go susanoo (faster than a lightning strike for fucks sake) and totsuka blade seal

Orochimaru is an overcompensating dicklet
That’s the reason he has a need to learn all the jutsu

Snake nigger is also GAY

His last body didn't even have a dick.
And I don't think Orochimaru is even capable of wanting to fuck anyone

I always found the idea of Deidara packing a huge dong amusing

This makes no sense, if it was all about dick size he would pick the body of some cloud village BBC dude, but he picked a woman, twice.

>I don't think Orochimaru is even capable of wanting to fuck anyone
He clearly fucked kabuto and sauce on the dale

Kabuto is a bit of a slut, he also took Sasori's roboschlong

Literally this

Lets put some numbers in it

Kakuzu
25cm they have stiches just like his arms and can extend

Itachi
21 cm

Kisame
20cm, and he have two, just like sharks

Deidara
17cm maybe there is a mouth there

Orochimaru
15 cm, can extend, most likely have a vagina now, had others before

Nagato
14cm, human path had the biggest of all the paths

Hidan
14cm

That's okay, Tobi never should've been Obito anyways and is still one of the worst narrative decisions Kishi ever made

It's really the only person he could have realistically been though.

N-No, user! It could have been Sasuke from the future!

YOU ARE MY FRIEEEEEND

translation please

Making him madara could have been a better option

The truth is that every character is asian and thus a dicklet, except for the Lightning niggas and Hashirama

Which one is the hairiest?
Which one cums the most?

Also you forgot Sasori

I know, literally everyone guessed that it was Obito a hundred chapters before it was revealed, I'm saying that it was fundamentally a mistake and the two should've been different characters from the very beginning.

Do you think the Akatsuki bros take turns to fuck Konan?

Which one do you think fucks her the best?

Attached: 3289AE43-3317-4180-AD25-D8740E97D949.jpg (682x1172, 74K)

Pre-Rinnegan Tobi < Rinnegan Tobi

>Do you think the Akatsuki bros take turns to fuck Konan?

No
She was the bosses gurl

Itachi, he can mess with her mind and turn her into an insatiable whore.

>Also you forgot Sasori

Sasori, Konan and Zetsu are not in the list because they have no dicks

Maybe the ones from konoha and Suna are the equivalent of asians, but the others don't feel like asians

Paper jutsu is pretty shit desu. Fire and water hard counter it, and it doesn't do to well against earth and wind either.

Konan is the weakest member imo, maybe better than Hidan. She has no feats aside from getting the jump on Obito once with major prep time. And even then, she still lost.

Right, you almost have to hand it to Kishimoto for sticking with him being Obito even after 90% of the fanbase guessed it pretty much instantly.

I think some writers would have caved and changed his identity just to keep the twist fresh.

>all wear japanese clothes
>all speak japanese
>all base their culture on japanese history and religion

Konan also lost almost instantly to Jiraiya, when you think about it.

She got saved by Animal Path Pain, but Jiraiya had her captured after just a swift exchange.

Ah yes.
Traditional Japanese clothes like open-toe sandals and track suits
nippon banzai!

Well, yeah, but deidara is blond with blue eyes, and Kakuzu is so tan

Sure if you compare Naruto to Sasuke you might say that they aren't the same race but there's people with pink and blue hair and we know that the origin of the human species in the Naruto world is based on Shinto

>Jiraiya had her captured after just a swift exchange
VERY swift
>hides in a shadow
>shoots a fireball
>stops her paper from separating with oil
>captures her with his hair jutsu
4 jutsu and he barely moved from the spot he was standing in, he completely aced her

>stops her paper from separating with oil

I forgot about that, so instead of sacrificing one of his eyes obito could have just surprised her with a bucked of olive oil and be done with it?

you know it's weird, most of the humans in the Naruto world aren't actually related to Kaguya

it's just a very specific branch that is literally part-alien

fucking weird

Reminder that the proper way is to fuck the Uchiha. Tobirama admits that they are a clan of love, they just react equally negatively if spurred or tragedy occurs. Thus, the correct way is to constantly show them love and never endlessly dick them into submission. Make love, not war. Fuck them, not fight them.

Attached: Mikoto_Uchiha.png (1429x1080, 884K)

Well she'd still have had her sea of paper bombs set up, but yeah all you have to do to stop her from separating into paper is douse her with oil

any adhesive substance would probably do it. You could probably just get the paper wet and it would work. Mud would work.

>wet
No. We saw her moving about in the rain. You have to actually use toad oil which is probably different from normal oil.

remember that filler where Sasuke's parents were still alive but he was still a dick anyways and he had the stupidest people on the planet as his henchmen and they tried attacking the 4th's wife and 9 tails jinchuriki in her own home?

Kishi was injured when he was writing that arc which made drawing shit harder thus why Kakuzu and Hidan got basically no development.

When I was younger I had this retarded theory that Tobi was supposed to be how Obito would act as an adult if he'd never turned evil, i.e, he was just being naturally himself and only allowed himself to be like that as Tobi.

I thought we would never speak of that again.

That filler was dog shit. No way would Sauce ever match Naruto if his parents never died and the Akatsuki were never a thing.
Fuck this prophecy shit really ruined this series.

he was always going to be obito, we knew it practically a decade before the reveal

easy fix: don't asspull team guy being away from the leaf.
guy dies in kakashi's place during pein, lee sacrifices himself but gets saved by sage naruto during madara fight.

everyone gets the shine they deserve.

Everyone in Naruto is a manlet save for Kisame, Jiraiya and like 2 other characters. Naruto was like 5'3 during Shippuden.

Gai would have beat Pain if he used all Eight Gates.

true, but he could only go all out if the village was already destroyed, 8th gate's power is insane

that's also not necessarily a bad thing - he could be pushed to open the 8th gates to put the paths down, but naruto's sage power would still be required to locate the original body and talk no justu.

We already know the first 3 are Itachi, Tobi and Pain and going by your logic, Kakuzu would be definitely 4th place, followed by Kisame

Sasori isn't as strong as you want him to be

It's why Kishi had to remove Team Guy from Konoha during the attack.

Lost to Sakura and his grandma.

So I was bored and went to reddit. People from the HxH reddit called Kishi a hack because Itachi was able to exterminate his clan. No one corrected the moron in the fact that Obito was helping him out, nor the fact they were the only Uchihas at that point with MGS or the fact that they are insanely powerful.
Kishi is still a hack, but the Uchiha massacre is totally plausible.

He's very tanky and he can succ you and heal himself from it

He said it himself, the more chakra his opponent has the stronger he is. Which is why he got bodied by gutsman Gai

I agree with this.

This could have worked too.

Kakuzu was literally the coolest villian, shame he was shafted to the plot shurkian

This is only if you keep Gai's power level from the fight against Madara. The series' power level was lower when Pain attacked Konoha, so we can assume Eight Gates would have been significantly weaker.

>Kage Bunshin hand sign is meant to invoke the Division symbol.

Attached: Kage Bunshin.jpg (320x239, 19K)

Granny chio killed him not sakura

Kamui hax is all you need. It's literally the most broken technique that exists.

I actually think the way he went down to Rasenshuriken works just fine - but only IF Kishi had removed the first failed attempt where it fizzles out. That made Kakuzu look foolish.

It should have just been the 2nd attempt from the start. Naruto's fakeout is actually pretty brilliant - Kakuzu rightfully assumes that the one holding the rasenshuriken is the real one. What he fails to consider is that that doesn't fucking matter. Naruto can just have the diversion clone he ignored reform the jutsu. It's a very simple oversight but a perfectly fine mixup.

Kakashi even comments that Kakuzu was too set in his ways, and was just an old man whose time had passed - right before he ices him.

Reminder that Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Kabuto are mostly free and absolved of their crimes while Mizuki is still rotting in prison for the horrendous crime of convincing Naruto steal a scroll of jutsu and hitting Iruka with a shuriken.

Attached: Mizuki.png (1389x1050, 1.56M)

What I hate is that Kakuzu makes fun of Hidan for falling for a shadow clone yet he falls for one in return when Kakuzu is also portrayed as a super smart analytic person like Shikamaru. Kakuzu also said to himself to keep his distance with Naruto and he'd be gucci but then 2 sec later jumps towards him. Imo it's still bad writing

you mean the addition symbol

Yeah I'll grant you both of those points. It could have been handled a lot better but apparently Kishimoto was really sick during those fews chapters so he had to wrap things up faster than he planned.

I think him mocking Hidan for falling for a shadow clone was anime-only, and shouldn't have been written because you're right it cheapens things.

The whole "keep my distance" thing makes sense when you consider he was keeping his distance - from the clones rushing him - and jumping right towards the real body to attack from the air with his tentacles.

He just didn't realize Naruto can mix-up with his clones and reform the rasenshuriken behind him. He had this mindset of "once he forms the jutsu he has to fire it"

I'm not saying it's perfect but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Kakuzu wasn't THAT good he couldn't even finish off Ino and Choji for fucks sake.

Did not establish socialized mental health care.

It's what happens when your lawmaker is the strongest guy on the planet, punishment and amnesty is given based on how much Naruto likes you. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't made monuments in honor of Itachi and coolest guy.

it's both because you're diving your chakra but adding to your numbers

Attached: drbru.gif (220x220, 800K)

You have to draw the line somewhere

>he was the coolest guy

Attached: ObitoN.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Sasuke deserved execution desu

>I think him mocking Hidan for falling for a shadow clone was anime-only
it is
that entire scuffle before shikamaru separates them was anime-only
but it was really well done so it's what most people remember

I'm a personal huge Kakuzu shill so I gotta disagree with that last point. He chokes Choji and Ino cuz he pleasures himself in giving painful deaths and Shikamaru did a really smart thing in return which I gotta give it to him. The other times he tried killing them he was stopped by Kakashi and Shikamaru. He's also if you think about it the strongest when it comes to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu (All 5 elements and knows high class jutsus for each) then the other Akatsuki members especially since the ones above him are only stronger because of their dojutsu

She coulda been so hot. Fuck him for not making any of the super strength ninjas buff

Attached: 12595960.jpg (600x776, 213K)

>he pleasures himself in giving painful deaths
a Shinobi as old and as analytical and practical as you're saying he is should know better than to play with his enemies while a person like Kakashi is around and he's been separated from his partner

I maintain that he's somewhat overhyped

I think Sakura always was hot and still is and I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about it.

To give him some credit to that he did think Hidan and his masks were distracting the other cucks. Which Hidan was, but again Shikamaru did a legitimately clever move on him

Yeah but I want canon buff babes

Attached: 11899176.jpg (600x908, 89K)

Yeah don't get me wrong Kakuzu is still an incredibly powerful and dangerous opponent. I just don't think it's super ridiculous or anything that he got faked-out by Naruto with an S-tier jutsu he'd never seen before. It seems about right to me.

The real dumbass was Hidan for not recognizing how obviously he was being set up
>Haha everything is going perfectly to my advantage
>it's almost supernatural how well I am doing
>as a ninja, I see no reason for this to cause alarm
day 1 shit my man

All things considered Sakura was actually really strong at the beginning of part 2. She hard countered him by being able to make the antidote for his poison and her super strength allowed her to deflect his iron sand and destroy his puppets. Chiyo and Sakura together were a really bad match up for him.

Attached: Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori.webm (640x480, 1.78M)

Yeah, about that...
youtube.com/watch?v=nnRFYeDOSxE

7 tails has nice abs

Attached: FuuJinchuri.png (470x1008, 1.15M)

Attached: 600 BILLION.jpg (864x745, 207K)

I wish they did more combination jutsu's that was so tight

Kisame was capable of using enough water jutsu to at the very least flood an entire village

that's from a fucking video game bro

my favorite is the one where Kakuzu's wind and fire masked joined up and burned the whole fucking forest down

>What the fuck would Obito even do against that soul-sucking jutsu Nagato used?
Simply let it pass through? Obito wins every time.

Also if he really had to he would just Izanami Nagato.

More or less

Attached: kisamewaterdome.png (750x750, 1.19M)

Orochimaru's probably cums venom.

Itachi probably can't get hard anymore since he killed his lover. Probably masturbated a lot as a child contributing to his blindness though.

Kakuzu's can probably get harder than diamonds.

Hidan's is probably mutilated since he's a confirmed sadomasochist.

Pain's is probably pierced so Nagato can control it.

Sasori puppeteered his own body so he probably still has his. In fact, all his human puppets likely have dicks that he wouldn't bother to remove unless it conflicted with a weapon he wanted to attach. He probably hand cleaned each one.

Tobi's is probably small, but he can phase his body deeper into his lovers so he can use it like a long one.

The problem for Obito against Nagato is that he doesn't really have a way to injure him without putting himself at risk.

Nagato can't hit him with anything as long as he stays alert, but if he wants to do anything to Nagato he has to become tangible to grab him and even for a split second against Nagato that's a bad idea

fight would be fucking boring, touch-and-go

No one denies the plausibility of it. What's retarded is why it happened when knowing the full story of Itachi.

Because he's just such a fucking pacifist user

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

No they actually did. They think it was bad writing for Itachi to be capable of doing it. Despite the fact Sasuke even calls out this bullshit before their fight, and Itachi does tell him he had help.

I agree that is definitely up for debate, the reasons and motives for why Itachi did it,

You're forgetting that Obito is also a master of genjutsu.

To send a message to Danzo and those old fucks that he can easily destroy Konoha if they do anything to Sasuke.