Dororo

Best couple of the season right here.

Attached: 1553526691201.jpg (1080x608, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEK9YMk0fH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect
twitter.com/Mizuuchi_lucia/status/1110335799336157184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new PV was so lewd.

Attached: 1553530696853.jpg (1536x2048, 141K)

Hyakki is pure, Dororo is the one with a naughty mind in that scene

Attached: 1552285613908.png (2368x4046, 390K)

hot

Attached: 1.png (1302x768, 563K)

You mean best couple of 2019, right?

Can't wait for the hot springs episode.

Attached: 1553529940996.png (2872x1564, 3.25M)

Wtf man
What is Dororo doing to that innocent child?

So do you think Tahomaru will die in this adaptation?

Where's the fucking episode?

thats a child

It came out 5 hours ago

Hyakki himself is only 16 years old, so it's not like the gap is huge.

Attached: 1553528230500.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Who /team Daigo/ here?

Attached: g4169.png (1920x3240, 2.56M)

I'm not so sure, he might side with Hyakki and Dororo in the last fight and survive, or die for whatever reason. I don't think he'll be the n.2 villain for too long though.

I mean the only real flaw in his actions was that fate itself intervened and kept Hyakkimaru alive despite the circumstances.

Me, since episode 1.

I can already see half of the followers of this show dropping it right here.

Good riddance I'd say.

Attached: 1553540194115.jpg (1478x2048, 265K)

Their loss

Attached: CUTE!.webm (720x404, 183K)

>some triggered western normalfags dropped the show
Who fucking cares
Nips love this ship since day one.

Please Buddha, let nothing bad happen to the two of them.

>thinking anything will happen beside cute non lewd shit or a make out when they're grown up
The absolute state

It was in the opening all the time, why I didn't see

Attached: one eyed tohamaru.png (598x402, 399K)

A statement that means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to those of us who don't follow "fandom" drama on MAL, Tumblr and Twitter.

Not that user but yes

Attached: 72906642_p8_master1200.jpg (1030x875, 395K)

Can't be helped, it was Buddha plan all along

Attached: D1jHlyuUwAUo_nv.jpg (830x960, 155K)

Sasuga Buddha

Attached: 73830900_p0.jpg (1134x1052, 1.03M)

Because the opening is bad and you skipped it.

No, I was busy screaming FAIIYAAA

I was going to but then I realized this is just another way of saying "I wanted good stuff cause everyone else wants good stuff so I took someone's shit and sold it"

Thankfully I haven't yet read any articles telling me it's a good thing.

pre teen and teen is messed up even if the age difference is just 4 years or so

There's no God or Buddha here, mate. Only truth and equivalent exchange.

This is clearly AOTS

Attached: 1552898876835.jpg (607x1200, 102K)

Go cry somewhere else. This is the same series that has a 16 year old girl whoring herself out to dozens of men among other things in this crapsack seething and a blind cripple and his pet loli taking a bath together is what crosses the line for you?

He's actually right.

Quite noble of him to sacrifice his own child and not someone else's.

you are aware of the facts that the cripple does not know the real difference between women and men

Was this shot really necessary?

Attached: drororororororo's rear.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

what are the odds of these 2 getting a happy ending?

Attached: D2M0m6XUkAAbtxR.jpg large.jpg (684x1094, 77K)

You being here and having an issue with that is messed up.

Yes

Attached: spicy.jpg (396x396, 16K)

Nips really love this pairing.

Attached: 73867849_p0.png (391x1199, 369K)

I like the show but it gives of those weird pedo vibes.

Fuck you, moralfag

Attached: 72816776_p1_master1200.jpg (860x721, 187K)

Daigo did literally nothing wrong.

All of this shit could have been prevented if he studied his imported chinese scrolls a bit more and unlocked the super awesome technologies of artificial irrigation.

I mean, peasants who are waiting for the rain and have nothing better to do but to wait until they starve might as well take a fucking shovel and begin digging canals, amirite?

I mean, they did that 2000 years ago and it is still in use.
youtube.com/watch?v=HEK9YMk0fH0

But dont mind me. Just go on and sacrifice your son to Khorne or whatever.

I don't understand. Why did the mom stabbing herself cause the buddha statue to crack and the wall explode? What happened to the fox demon? This is confusing.

It was necessary to convey the feeling of determation of Dororo to reunite with Hyakki and come back to help Sukeroku.

Try to read some Tezuka's manga

What an episode. Holy shit.
I was so moved I got teary-eyed. The tragic aspect of the situation is even more intense and palpable that not a single one of the parties is wrong. This is true tragedy at work. I got so into this episode. Fuck Mob, this is AOTS.

I feel like the statue might have used the remaining of the spiritual powers it contained through the wife's continuous prayers to save her life. That's why it flashed in front of Hyakki when she stabbed herself.
But it was the fox that cause the destruction of the wall.

Yeah, but that's hard. It's a lot easier to just sacrifice you son and call everybody else faggots for not understanding your great sacrifice.

I hope you people are trolling, otherwise you suffer under a very grave form of degeneracy. The pact with the devil is a fake solution. It means to practically let lose of a couple of daemons to your neighbours, stealing their fortune. Sounds nice till you realise that you are in a world where Buddha's rules are reality, Balance, Karma. If you watched the Anime I have problems to understand how you brainlets can miss the scenes that show the world the way Hyakkimaru sees it.
Actions have consequences, if that principle is not edgy enough for you I guess this Anime is not going to cut it for you

Attached: wd.jpg (1777x999, 113K)

Even if Dororo bathes every now and then, I bet she regains her stink quickly.

Brainlets on Yea Forums? Never seen one before

Of course it's a fake solution. But desperate people would sometimes do anything to get out of their troubles if things get bad enough.

Fuck you Daigo, sacrifice yourself to the demons if you're that noble.

All I need to do is to have a look into these confident eyes and immediately know that he did never anything wrong.

Attached: 1553506081129.jpg (855x821, 163K)

Is there a river passing through their lands though?

Wasnt Dororo just falling into one this episode?

Looking forward to next chapter.
I really hope they don't drop the treasure map storyline

>a blind cripple and his pet loli
It's the other way around though. Dororo is the owner, Hyakki is the pet doing the loli's bidding. How delicious.

0/0

You can dig long canals from faraway rivers, but yes, the feudal structure of Japan at that time didnt allow for the construction of an efficient irrigation system, because each lord had to do with what he had in his lands etc. unlike an unified empire like China that could e.g. dig a thousand-mile long canal to connect the Yangtze and the Yellow river.
It is no wonder that Japan during their feudal times was super poor and suffered more famine-related deaths proportionally to their population than even China back then or Sub-Saharan Africa.

Fag.

>yaoi
fuck off

Don't really see a problem when their mental age is similar, it's set in the past and Hyakki can wait for her to grow up.

little children are not "lewd" user...

It's only gay if Dororo wasn't a reverse trap.

I didn't really think of that, since he got his hearing back he must think the larger ones just have deeper voices

Why does mental age matter? Women never mentally mature past 16, so any man who dates one will innately be in an unequal relationship. As long as she's fertile that's all that matters.

Alright buddy, what would you have done? Just sat around on your fat ass and waited for the peasants to eventually rebel?

I'd probably follow user's artificial irrigation plan.

>Dororo's Daily Life with the Daigo's Bros

Attached: IMG_20190323_201938.png (595x842, 178K)

Nope

Reigen x mob is

Dororo is a much better anime than Mob.

His mom got it right - if the demons demand blood, why not give their own? Offering someone else's life as sacrifice makes the whole "I only did it for the people" questionable.

Nope

Reimob for life

But user, that's also precisely why you're a cuck.

I really want some bromaru SoL antics.

I'm predicting Tahomaru having his own hero's journey.
He'll rebel against his father's wishes (but not against his father directly) by sacrificing himself to protect Hyakkimaru in a final act that reveals his true nature as a fundamentally good person.

>Women never mentally mature past 16
>source: my ass
And there's a difference between fucking a 16 and an 8 year old I hopefully don't need to explain.

Attached: IMG_20190314_092000.jpg (1464x2048, 321K)

Well, that and selling his son's organs and then leaving him for dead.

>and there's a difference between fucking a 16 and an 8 year old
Well yeah, because 8 year olds don't menstruate. Once Dororo enters puberty she's fair game for marriage with Hyakki.

It's so nice to see something so well done as this adaptation. The story is classic, and the execution is flawless. It feels very much like the best parts of Inuyasha combined with the Kenshin movie. Excellent combination.

Attached: IMG_20190314_092002.jpg (1464x2048, 420K)

To be fair he didn't offer the kid in this version of the tale, just told them to take whatever they want

He's still a fucking asshole though

Keep dumping, user. I'm wildly interested.

>Alright buddy, what would you have done?
How about not burden my land and family with a debt that they have to pay at one point pretty badly. Just accepting this bullshit excuse that he had to do it for his land. It is at best short sided, at worst it is an alibi he hides behind while he is afraid of his legacy. Look at the lands around him, they are all struggling, fighting each other and some are able to take tine steps towards golden fields.
If a lord is not strong enough to hold his land or protect it's people against his enemies there is this thing called diplomacy, maybe bend a knee or two.
It's just how things are, to demand divine protection for your title and lands is childish, protecting it by the devil is blindly narcissistic and utterly disrespectful towards your people. You should watch a Disney movie or an isekai if you tend more towards stories where the protagonist is the chosen one. Their lives matter above everyone else's and mere mortals can be thankful to exists in their presence.

Attached: women don't understand politics.jpg (853x482, 94K)

Attached: D2h25czVAAEAlex.jpg (937x1200, 116K)

Women's mental immaturity has been a common observation and knowledge among philosophers for most of human history. It's the reason they were not allowed to vote or lead countries in the ancient world. Unfortunately this bit of ancient wisdom has been lost in the modern day.

Attached: women.jpg (1131x652, 393K)

Mio pleases OLD MEN for MONEY and FUN.

Attached: IMG_3331.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

delet

Attached: 1547809172617.jpg (596x598, 80K)

I cant believe Mio's 21st century reincarnation still pleases OLD MEN for MONEY every night in Shibuya!

Attached: we.jpg (474x655, 64K)

Is this an ironic post?

Is Dororo doing ok in Nippon?
I'm pretty sure it's the 2019 MVP so far

this is so cute and a pure innocence. soulmates.

>Hyakkimaru will never have aesthetically perfect children with his whore waifu
It hurts

>whore
was that supposed to be an insult

Attached: hj.jpg (1800x1273, 1.45M)

So women have an excuse for acting like a child. What’s yours?

>What's the point of keep going

Attached: 1548604639681.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Attached: s.jpg (1024x1366, 296K)

Strange isn't it?
It's almost like she'll never get sick of it.
Of getting dicked hard by several white bushed cocks. getting more and moire soiled and never being able to marry as a respectable woman.

>And there's a difference between fucking a 16 and an 8 year old
Yeah, I know.
Fucking an 8 year old girl is way hotter.

What's this?

Pretty good it has huge female audiences, goods sell well and preorder has a good number for box set

Okay, so-
>Water sludge monster kept the Yokai out and prevented naval attacks-now that he's dead stuff like the Crab Ghoul can attack
>Underground bug made the land fertile-no direct effects seen as harvest has not happened
>Salamama made the village prosperous-we don't know if they're poor now or not
>Giant storm centipede brought rain-and drought has struck now that he's dead
>Blooddrinker Sword gave him strong warriors- and now they seem to be only on par with the others
>Giant Flame Fox protected his borders and prevented an attack-Flame Fox is now dead and presumably they're open to attack
>Predator thing that ate his leg made animals maybe?-Nothing seems to have changed now that he's dead.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone but point is every demon so far seems to have an actual function, as in they exist for a reason and Daigo got something visible out of the deal, which is nice.

Can't read moonrunes but it looks like Hyakki had a nightmare and is cuddling against Dororo to listen to her heartbeat

>and never being able to marry respectable
Just like you, only difference is that nobody is going to cry for you when you die.

No it's an objective description

>Chad Hyakki doing the heavy lifting
Based

Attached: 1547782955661.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Yeah, ah ah ah so funny. The Mio jokes are getting old.

No, i mean is there a new manga out or something? Or is it fan art?

Yeah, I really envy her. Going out to have a blast and win money while at it. I bet, no, I know she doesn't even charge most times. When the client is good or attractive. Altought she can't really tell anymore, anything with a dick is attractive to her.
Then she goes home to a house filled with children who she can raise right, altough the money she earns is not much due to her customs.

Fuck, i never thought of this
Sometimes i'm such a brainlet

Checked

Attached: k5tsmppx6zr11.jpg (250x250, 31K)

But on a serious note she is so cute and this fucking anime is the best of the season by far. I love how the main humans are characterized. It's a blast.

But most of the OP is fucking eurovision trash, as one user put it. The solo is GOAT tho.

Why don't you try whoring yourself out user? You have a pretty sound understanding of what it means, you should try. Don't worry about your looks too much, someone will be willing to buy you as long as you have a hole.

Did the Kyuubi die?

That was really unclear.

are you alright buddy

Attached: thots.jpg (500x445, 55K)

Not him, but it's a fanart.

So they're cutting the whole map on Dororo's back thing?

Not really, I can't MARRY mio, so i cope with sour grapes :,(

Yeah I'm not quite sure myself. It looked like it got sucked into the wall and then the Goddess of Mercy statue flashed and it crumbled. But what I assume was its statue in the Hall of Hell just had a crack down it, it didn't split.

The Kyuubi canonically has one of Hyakki's parts, and we didn't see Hyakki getting something at the end so I guess it just fucked off for the moment.
Nothing is confirmed.

What was he thinking at that moment

Attached: 9774E2D4-3AA2-4B47-8E8E-911007B5CCC3.jpg (1366x768, 115K)

You're all delusional kek. No way the story is going there now, maybe if there's a timeskip. In the original manga didn't happen either you faggots

Dororo is going to be a mom.

Guys, I may be a reatard, but can anyone explain to me why didn't the blender boi regain a body part in the water village fight?
Was it a monster instead of a demon? But didn't the statue crack?

The original manga ending was simply and Hyakki fuckoff, they all die end. They will do something different here, like they have done in every single adaptation so far

Attached: 1553540834944.jpg (819x1200, 142K)

That moms are good and wholesome.

Nothing personnel, bro

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.34.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

So why did Hiakkimaru's mom commited sudoku?

Yes but definitely not them hooking up now you brainlet, I can't believe some of you are even entertaining it kek

Yeah, im wondering about that too. Two demons died and he still didnt get a single body part back

kek

Attached: D2hWO0kUgAc9I0y.jpg (800x1022, 112K)

Women don't understand politics.

>Was it a monster instead of a demon?

Ghoul, yes. Or Yokai. It was just a random wandering monster, like the skeleton that killed the Midwife in episode 1 or the Spider-waifu. Like that poster said, the Crab likely was just terrorizing one of the other lands for a while, and the sudden attack was because the Sludge-Demon from episode 1 was killed, leaving Daigo's land without its water guardian to keep it out.

>But didn't the statue crack?

No.

That was one heck of a misunderstanding then

Yes, it was a random demon. Not one of the twelve kishin with the body parts. Just like the spider woman, even if he defeated her, he wouldn't have regained anything.
To atone for her sins.

is hyakkimaru's mom dead?

Guilt most likely. In her fragile, a grief stricken mind that was probably the only thing she could think of doing to make up for what she had allowed to happen. She believes she did nothing to protect her child, allowed everything to be taken from him and even though he's survived and has returned to her, he will more than likely be killed. At least if she died, perhaps they could meet again in the afterlife.

nerve gas, it's terrible!

Cope harder

But you know I'm right

she wanted to sacrifice something for the demon so hyakki doesn't have to

I see. Thanks.

correct answer

But you aren't. You lost any credibility when you tired to use the unfinished manga as proof of anything.

the au art needs to keep coming

Attached: D2gdwXvUwAEXFdq.jpg (500x613, 78K)

I don't even care if they end up together. They are soulmates, and their relationship is perfect lfor what it is.

>using the source isn't reliable
ok my good faggot. It still won't happen as long as she's this age, but I will screencap you so I can bring it back and laugh at you when it inevitably will not

Okkachan!

Attached: 8.png (800x443, 282K)

Can' t blame Hyakki for getting back what belongs to him.
Why don' t they offer more babies to the demons?

Either dead or badly injured

exactly

Attached: D2Qq3-rUkAAym7B.png (800x600, 464K)

>redditfag triggered at the best couple of 2019
Go back where you belong.

Attached: 1553499099906.jpg (1000x1188, 172K)

>An Army of BlenderHusbandos on the loose

Japan would never recover.

Ahem....

FUCK DAIGO, FUCK TAHOMARU, AND FUCK THE DEMONS

Attached: EAA30C44-DACD-4097-8028-10FC489C6B07.jpg (658x658, 57K)

I don't need to be leddit to point out your delusion, and I'm not telling you not to ship it. Just that it won't happen. Cope

Dororo Mama is beautiful

I wouldn't want to get into onsen with an old man.

Holy shit you're fucking stupid. Using the original manga as a source is useless, this iteration of Dororo is already its own thing as with all the other iterations of the series over the years. But go right ahead and keep on trying to cite the manga even though you obviously haven't even read it yourself and are just trying to act like you know shit about this franchise. Secondly I'm not saying it's going to happen I'm just open to the possibility of it happening in the end. But again if you weren't such a dumb fuck you'd have picked that up by now.

Jesus is the moralfag at it again? Just ignore him.

this. why are people even arguing about it. it doesn't even have to be romantic now or in the future, it's just beautiful watching it develop and especially hyakki learning how to express how much dororo matters to him.

Attached: 20190310_205942.jpg (579x959, 88K)

You're so triggered over definitely not happening, poor user

This, post cute instead

Attached: D2hCcohU4AAaL8W.jpg (1200x627, 79K)

>Just that it won't happen
He says for the 40th time while getting increasingly nervous.

Attached: kek.png (1554x1090, 1.63M)

Because she allowed the unwilling sacrifice of someone else to live in prosperity. The guilt finally got to her and she atoned by sacrificing herself instead. This is why no matter what you say Daigo is wrong. He could have offered himself up inside of an unwilling participant but didn’t if he really was that selfless of a guy.

I can write i again if you like? You just have to ask baka
>it won't happen

>Capture hungry prostitutes from poor lands.
>Create the royal house of prostitutes.
>Job is having the Daigo lord impregnate them whenever is possible, food and confortable life included.
>Yearly secrifice of babies to japanese Cthulhus.
>Prosperity forever.
Why don´t they do this?

Hope we get an older Dororo by the end.

Attached: 3575f98e804f1e853330a20b6e590f77.png (1012x1583, 1.59M)

>we can't see Dororo's back because of the map on it
>therefore nude frontal shots only
Amazing.

>no episode where dororo gets jealous over hyakki fawning over some cute village girl after he gets his eyes back
Missed opportunity desu. Looks like they're saving the eyes for last in this anime.

Attached: 59.jpg (869x1266, 311K)

The age gap isn’t that bad and mentally they’re about the same age anyway. Dororo even a bit older.

People shipped Rin and Sesshoumaru. This is nothing.

>He could have offered himself up inside of an unwilling participant but didn’t if he really was that selfless of a guy.

Well he kinda did, he said they could have "Anything of (his) they want, anything at all"

So yeah he was, if they'd said "Fine, we want your D" they'd just grab it and he wouldn't get his floppy back.

Reminder that Dororo is canonically cute

Attached: dororo a cute.jpg (869x1243, 252K)

Tahomaru could have given a couple of his things to the demon instead of being a cunt.

The way she blushes is extremely cute, makes me want to hit my head on a wall like an autist

>final demon is the most powerful and is actually the one causing all the problems which is why he was the only that would have gotten Hyakki's life
>Deals with other demons are simply trying to unfuck the problems the final demon is causing and killing the last one will fix everything

Which demon? As far as he knows they're all out and about and already have their chunks, and the ones who don't are dead.

wait is boya really some kind of affectionate thing mothers call their sons?

Attached: Victory_Gundam_29_6.png (704x528, 595K)

Well?

Attached: AIJImOu.png (1280x720, 531K)

semen demon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 10 [720p]-0001.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Ur mom is a semen demon.

If Tahomaru was able to cancel the deal that means he could also alter the deal. Instead of losing an eye in a fight he could have given that eye to a demon so his brother could have one back. After all his fights with Hyakkimaru he is going to end up being limbless.

"Bouya" has more meanings, boy, child, sonny

>If Tahomaru was able to cancel the deal that means he could also alter the deal.

Cancelling the deal is destroying the statues, as in taking away the thing causing the issue, he can't alter the deal.

> Instead of losing an eye in a fight he could have given that eye to a demon so his brother could have one back.

They're not there, they're out in the world. The only one still there is the sealed demon who should NOT be let out. He might try and find one that can talk like the one in the village to bargain for it, but there's nothing indicating they'd go for it, Hyakkimaru is obviously VERY special.

I always thought that bouya was a loanword from the English "boy." Is that not correct?

pure beautiful woman deprived of the maternal bond she deserved

Attached: 73875633_p0.png (1200x1253, 1.85M)

>mom was conveniently waiting in the bushes for after the battle was over to reveal she was still alive

The good endings should have stopped after the spider.

Attached: IMG_20190314_092004.jpg (1464x2048, 462K)

Not to mention, you know, they're asshole demons. Why would they give an eye from one person to another? If anything they'd take both of Taho's and give Hyakki a corrupted one for his trouble.

Attached: IMG_20190314_092005.jpg (1464x2048, 423K)

No, it's not a loanword. It's written with this kanji 坊
It's a coincidence, like another Japanese word that has the same reading and meaning both in Japanese and in English. 缶 (kan), which means "can".

This one was specifically designed to induce suffering in Hyakki though.

He loses his mom after just getting her back and now he has to watch kids be happy. This was fate itself deciding he has not suffered enough today and it made him watch. IT MADE HIM WATCH.

Biggest disappointment in years, it really looked original and entertaining, but I'm five episodes in and it's boring as hell.
Does it take off later ?

oh
now I'm sad

I love how manipulative Daigo is.

if you're bored stop watching and leave the thread

I don't know user, if you couldn't get into it in 5 episodes I don't think you ever will

yeah I'm loving it over how he was in the manga during this arc. his expression (and lack there of) over his sons fighting, his wife's sacrifice, dehumanizing hyakki to justify what he did to the newborn years ago. good shit.

>>Giant Flame Fox protected his borders and prevented an attack-Flame Fox is now dead and presumably they're open to attack

Is Flame-fox the legit only ambiguously evil of the Demons? He defended an entire nation from attack and never seemed to hunt anyone down who didn't come up to his wall. Every other one of them specifically ate humans just whatever and most of their benefits seemed like side effects. Sure, Slugemon probably kept Crabmons from attacking his digispace, but he also ate anyone who was near the water, which they need to live. Kyuubi seemed to be the only one who was content just to protect.

not 28 yet

It's just like what happened with the spider. Right after Mio was killed just as he was discovering feelings that could one day progress into love for the first time, he comes across a loving couple and he has the option to make them as sad as he is and he doesnt. His role in life is to suffer so others dont have to.

>yeah I'm loving it over how he was in the manga during this arc.

Oh god the manga is such cheese, I love it.

>A baby mouse happens to appear when I'm talking to demon statues? Ahah! You want my baby! All yours fuckos!

>Hey, you missed the kid on the wall, shoot it again. SHOOT IT AGAIN.

>He could have offered himself up inside of an unwilling participant but didn’t if he really was that selfless of a guy.
He actually said "Take anything I have." It just so happened they decided to steal from his newborn son instead of him for some reason. So Daigo, as far he knows, got the ultimate deal. He got free stuff from the demons and extreme harm to someone he essentially had no attachment to.

But user, if they do that they'll have no social interaction today.

He was wrong not only because he sacrificed his child, but because he unleashed a horde of demons on the country.

Same kind of deal with Griffith, you can say he made a wonderful place, but only at the expense of everywhere else becoming even more of a shithole.

If you believe it

Attached: suke.png (1010x570, 290K)

How do you feel about this fine young man that is definitely not a girl?

Attached: mutsu.jpg (691x680, 66K)

How could I not?

Attached: baseddaigo.png (558x546, 309K)

>definitely not a girl
I have bad news for you user.

It could've been that the demons were hoping the loss of his first born would effect Daigo like it effected his wife, that he would've mourned it and possibly cursed making the deal but instead he was fine with it.

I wonder if the demons may try taking more thing from him down the line. There was no duration or amount set at the time of making the deal. What if the demons decide to start taking things from Tahomaru. Daigo was fine loosing the first one as soon as it was born. Surely he'll be fine with the demons taking bits from the one that's grown up a bit.

What a nice and handsome young man that is definitely not a girl

Attached: D2hGFq2UgAA67eH.jpg (800x900, 94K)

Him and his brother are basically identical twins there's no way he could be a girl.

it is cheese at some of the most bizarre times. then suddenly gets brutal out of left field. quite a ride.

I'm kinda disappointed the kid in this arc got to live and have a happy ending, but I understand the change works better with brining home dororo and hyakki both lost their mothers tragically and they're connected in that way now. but it was one of the more shocking moments of the manga for me.

I like how he just did this offhandedly without giving a fuck, because he cares about Dororo more than even his own ultimate showdown.

He pretty much a real shady politician in anime.

Normal humans aren't even close to Hyakki's level. The crab wasn't even a demon it was just a random monster.

Hyakkimaru didn't even see it as a fight, he looks kinda annoyed and bored of the whole thing. He knew he could utterly destroy this person but he didn't even try until Dororo called out, then just instantly ends it and takes on something that was wiping out an army solo.

I worry Tahomaru in this version is going to need to take drastic measures to close the obvious gap.

It's been confirmed in a mag

Attached: kyoudai.jpg (636x482, 92K)

Dropped the show for not skewering Sukeroku.

>I'm kinda disappointed the kid in this arc got to live and have a happy ending
They are just letting the story line develop more and they will definitely fight again. I prefer it this way. Having him die halfway through would just kill the momentum.

Yes, he was basically figthing him holding back most of his strenght because he didn't want to hurt his brother.
I'm afraid Taho will go full edgelord and make a deal with the demons too.

He's talking about Sukeroku. Obviously Taho isn't meant to die yet considering how they're developping his character in the anime.

Attached: 1437709336895.jpg (517x656, 56K)

Can't believe all these guys that have captured Dororo haven't raped her tiny little cunny.

I saw it more along the lines of Hyakki not wanting to pointlessly murder his brother who he just met.

What was the point of Sukeroku in the anime? He was a funny guy in the manga and the one who saved Dororo at first. His death saddened me.

Attached: Dororo v2 p060.png (1383x2000, 390K)

I'm really starting to like Tahomaru. I expected him to be a generic antagonist (anime only pleb btw) but he's actually a pretty sympathetic villain. Papa is clearly a douche, but given that the deal is done Tahomaru is really in a position where every choice he makes is wrong: permitting Hyakkimaru to keep suffering is wrong, but so is letting his people starve and fall victim to disease and famine. I also like how quick his eye being cut out was. It wasn't some massive or grandiose moment, it happened quick enough that you could miss it if you weren't looking closely. Kind of like how that stuff happens in a real fight.

That being said, I'm a brainlet so what exactly happened at the end? Mama killed herself to atone for what was done to Hyakkimaru and... that killed Banon? But Hyakkimaru didn't get any bodyparts back? Also the green light from the Goddess of Mercy statue faded and the final demon is beginning to be unlocked? Am I stupid?

Attached: 1552328421234.jpg (360x360, 29K)

>What was the point of Sukeroku in the anime?

A moment of reflection for both Hyakkimaru and Dororo who also have lost their mothers, one recently. His death would have been sad, but then it would have been a very simple loss and not really a whole lot more in the anime. Ironically his mother being alive is much crueler to remind both Hyakkimaru and Dororo of what they lost and will never have again, even though they could feel good that someone avoided their fate. They needed a moment to reflect after all that just happened, all they lost and how little they have left they can call family.

Fox Demon is most likely still alive, its statue is cracked but not split in half like the others Hyakki killed. So only the wall is destroyed, with the demon fucking off elsewhere.
The Guanyin statue radiates green light because it's powered by Oku's constant prayers for the wellbeing of her son. It's been protecting Hyakkimaru for as long as he was born, and is the reason why the final, strongest demon couldn't finish Hyakki as a baby. Now Oku's dead or severely injured, and the Goddess most likely can't keep on protecting him forever as the final demon gets stronger.

>Mama killed herself to atone for what was done to Hyakkimaru and... that killed Banon?

It actually seems like the opposite? Banon seemed to grow and get a lot more powerful after she offered her blood to it.

>I can already see half of the followers of this show dropping it right here.
if you unironically believe this, you are retarded

this episode was great, dare I even say kino

Alright, makes sense. Thanks. Looks like shit's going to get even more difficult for Hyakki from here on out then.

Just like people technically dropped it when pic related happened.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.58.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>The fat guard pissed himself
>Someone felt the need to animate him pissing himself
Am I the only one who thought that was a bit too much? Gross.

Attached: 1543787134986.jpg (125x231, 12K)

I was expecting Tahomaru to survive but Sukeroku too AND his mother was alive? This adaptation's writers are softer than their reputation would make you believe.

Why did all japs run around barefeeted back then? One cut and an infection will kill them.
Did they not know straw sandals?

>One cut and an infection will kill them.

That's not true at all and I don't know why you think children can't survive cuts without some kind of medical intervention.

That does make me wonder, if they're twins of separate genders than what gender goes first? Are both used interchangeably, or do they use the Romance language rule of "when in doubt, go male"?

really? Japs love this shit on twitter. I didn't see anyone disliking it besides the typical people complaining about edge

>Japs
I think he means a lot of Westerners dropped it there. Kind of like how a lot of Westerners whined after the first episode of the Shield Hero and supposedly, when the author was asked about the Shield Hero controversy, he replied with "what controversy?".

Is hanging around reverse traps just in there gene's? Do you think the mom was a reverse trap when she was younger?

The oversexualization of Dororo has gone too far

It could be, maybe is a family thing

t. redditfag

Apparently for twins they simply say 双子 (futago) in all situations even when they are opposite genders, and if you have to go into details you say 双子の姉 (futago no ane - the older twin sister)

>I'm afraid Taho will go full edgelord and make a deal with the demons too.

One demon's still sealed up and hasn't gotten his side of the bargain...

Daigo is pretty attractive in samurai armour desu

Attached: 948682.png (1272x662, 446K)

I disagree, it hasn't gone far enough

looks like a fucking edgefag.

>I could totally guilt trip her into sleeping with me

you're right. manga wise it worked because it was so shocking and cruel, but the mother dying at this point, and by her own hand, ends up more cruel than if this kid had died in the new anime version. so yeah I was waiting for it and disappointed but thinking on it, this works just as well.

>I think he means a lot of Westerners dropped it there
literally who fucking cares? Americans don't buy BDs, they don't buy character songs and singles. it's literally fucking nothing at all.

The cartoon character doesn't care about being sexualized, why do you?

>that low quality pic
Daigo is always attractive, especially when he was younger

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.08.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

map? please spoil

This.
I usually have a problem with shipping age gap when there's a little child both mentally and physically and a man who takes care of her, aka grooming bullshit.
Dororo literally acted like Hyakki's mom for the majority of the show and she's very mentally mature for her age. 4 years is really nothing when you take all of this into account, Dororo has the mind of a mature teenager already.

griffith dindu nuffin

it shows just how pathetic he is and how frightening hyakki can be out of control.

Now this is an antagonist done right. He's not comically evil or anything, he wanted to end his people's suffering and you can tell he truly believes what he did was right.
It's hard for me to really hate him.

Tahomaru took it like a champ though.

Where they drop it, I pick it up.

Daigo would definitely browse /pol/ wouldn't he

Attached: check em.jpg (206x169, 20K)

Dororo's parents in the manga buried a treasure somewhere on a cape and in a seconf flashback of Dororo's past we see that before Ojiya died she drew the map on her daughter's back, and told her to show it to someone whom she blindly trusted. In the manga Dororo refuses to take baths because she's afraid the water would wash the map awa, but then Hyakki notices that the map gets visible only when Dororo is agitated or embarrassed, like a rash (Buddha magic and prayers involved when Ojiya drew the map.)

>is so right his son sides with him and even his nagging wife who was constantly annoying him about this can only kill herself to "share Hyakki's suffering"

Attached: 1446248462388.jpg (359x391, 50K)

Tahomaru's gonna get to a point where he will become so desperate and follow in his father's footsteps.

I don't know if I want that or not.

兄弟(Kyoudai)
兄妹(Kyoudai)
姉弟(Kyoudai)
姉妹(Simai)

neat

is Hyakkimaru basically anime jesus?

Daigo is the man who would google his name everyday

>it has huge female audiences

Why so? Usually that's the case for fujobait but in this show the main pairing is a blind man and a little girl. The little girl in question looks like a boy but the fact is that it's still a hetero pairing.

are you saying he isn't?

Attached: 73689452_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x977, 645K)

Girls aren't all fujos, user
Hyakki is a pretty boy and they probably like the comfy shoujo-ish vibes they get from Dororo and Hyakki's interactions

>Daigo - /pol/
>Hyakki - /k/
>Dororo - /cm/
>Tahomaru - /his/
>Baldy - /x/

>The oversexualization of Dororo hasn't gone far enough

FTFY.

I don't know why people keep calling her 8. her age has been vague so far, unless I missed something.

I think she's 10-12 y/o

He's written like any decent villain should be written.

I wonder who is the person behind this post.

Attached: Immagine.png (431x311, 220K)

I feel like he's just protecting his pride. He knows he fucked up but admitting it would make him look like an absolute retard. I bet he's gotta crack later on and cry about being sorry for his actions like a pussy.

Only if you consider a one-shot character and his mom dying to be more cruel than Hyakkimaru being rejected by all of his newly found family despite how much two of them seemed to care for and defend him before this all went down, and then had to watch as his newly discovered mother who tearfully admits she can't save him stabs herself either to death or near to death right in front of him. And his brother, who seemed to be a decent sort that wanted to help before, just tried to kill him while proclaiming everything would be better if he died.

But hey, some random kid they met last episode didn't die, what a gentle touch.

>He knows he fucked up but admitting it would make him look like an absolute retard.

I mean it did work for like 16 years. That's a better run than most political alliances have.

that or sacrifice himself for his brother in the end as a redemption act, as even in the beginning he was disgusted by what his parents did to his brother.

>>Baldy - /x/
>Not /out/
He's gotta find that high quality soil to lick

speak for yourself
I'm seriously considering picking this show up for the loli alone

Attached: 1549300731930.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

Nice.
Adding:
>Mio: Yea Forums
>Daigo's wife: /adv/
>Hyogo: /fit/
>Mutsu: /k/
>Dororo's mom: /ck/
>Jukai: /toy/

I agree for the most part.
Except that I think that in part he also is doing it for his own ego too.
So it's not that he's doing it just for the good of his people, but he's also doing it for his own egotistical purposes as well. It's that mixture of sorta noble aims but also the twinge of selfish egotistical one that makes him a damn good villain, in my opinion at least

>western nobodies from reddit
Nothing of value was lost

I think we can stand to let it continue until I get a few hundred doujinshi out of it.

>>Dororo's mom: /ck/
You motherfucker

the fact that this has to be said is kinda sad

Yeah, the Manga was a lot less sad than the Anime's version, despite a kid being cruelly killed for no reason. The big change is, there wasn't a reason to hurt Hyakkimaru like that in the original, there wasn't really any meaning behind the poor kid being killed. It was sad, it showed off Daigo as a remorseless killer who wouldn't spare Dororo if he caught her, but he was just a comically evil sort doing comically evil things, and Tahomaru was just a spoiled asshole who would happily have killed Hyakkimaru just because he was jealous of his sword skills.

This time Hyakkimaru gets hurt, and there's a reason why this is all happening. It's not senseless violence and jealousy, it's a noble act from his brother, an possibly selfish act from his father, and a tearful admittance from his mother. His family aren't monsters, two out of three are actually pretty great, so when he's rejected from that life it's like an absolute kick in the teeth, only it's even worse because for once we got to see a Hyakkimaru who seemed happy about getting a mother. We saw the poor thing smile for god's sakes, he almost never does that.

I'm glad they didn't kill either of those two off, because it shows the writers understand the meaning behind their deaths, and that it was lost in this particular adaptation. They could have added to the darkness, but it would have been meaningless compared to the absolute magnitude of despair sewage they poured on Hyakki at this point. It even works it into the narrative as a poignant endpoint to Hyakkimaru's desire to meet his mother and his family, a reminder to the audience of what could have been and what he almost had.

For this moment alone, it's already my favorite manga-to-anime adaption, hands down, because they understand what they're doing, and why darker moments like this matter.

There's literally nothing wrong with doing good actions out of selfishness.

You should user, is great

Attached: D0QTZe-VAAAlflm.webm (512x288, 683K)

Knowing Dororo is female genuinely makes me want to root for her more. The fact that she is a girl has literally nothing to do with her character at all as of yet but for some reason I can't really explain, I know I wouldn't be as interested if she was a boy. Anybody else get that?

Attached: 1547666449133.jpg (414x338, 84K)

his smile when he considered he has a mom and what that is or could be for him
dororo being happy for him only to find out the cruelty
then my heart is torn apart

Hurry up, the party is almost over.

Makes sense. Girls are more precious and valuable than boys, so of course you'd feel that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

I'm surprised nobody posted screens of Dororo being hung upside down and flashing her underwear.

Can’t be helped, males are historically more expendable anyway

his father not even acknowledging hyakki as human or even really his son more or less. and enjoying his sons fighting in front of him. a real improvement over his race "they can't fight, they're brothers!" and "he killed my son, so kill that man!" from the manga.

>two weeks until next ep

AGONY

Not really much to look at

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.40_[2019.03.25_18.59.27].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: D2fBnXyVAAA_OtL.jpg (550x550, 49K)

Attached: D2fBouKVAAAD9uz.jpg (550x550, 42K)

I want to ejaculate in that loli's anus.

I dont trust him, he has a suspicious aura around him

Hyakki has fine ass.

This show but with nipples.

Attached: D2fBp-ZU4AI8mjk.jpg (550x550, 40K)

Fuck lolichads are here.

>he wanted to end his people's suffering
No he fucking didn't. He wanted to hold onto his power. That is the only reason he did what he did. All his bullshit about the people suffering was just empty moralising after the fact

slender legs and hips.

Attached: 80e20c6f19c62c914683b5a9c2885c8c.jpg (1758x1660, 218K)

I can barely make out cursive forms but this must be 混浴.

S-stop trying to seduce me, Baldy

Firefox probably got all the food he needed from idiots getting too close to his wall, so he didn't need to actively hunt peasants

It is this also fujos simply like good characters too, it isn't just shipping 2 boys all the time; most fujos enjoy anime/manga for non shipping reasons as well. Dororo is a very sweet and caring girl and Hyakki is lovable without any need of shipping him with a guy. I would like to get a Hyakki/Dororo ending for them when she is a bit older.

Attached: daijobu.png (598x400, 231K)

He wanted to stop Tahoumaru from commiting the sin of fratricide. Even if he has renounced Buddha, his heir needs to be a good upstanding samurai lord whose morality can't be questioned.

Attached: D2XD3zVU4AEYnQO.png (651x810, 187K)

Stupid loli couldn't read the sign before she got in.

They have a sibling relationship. If they have anything romantic it's going to be completely forced

why did mamamaru kill herself tho? How did it make things better?

Attached: Hyakkimaru on ice.jpg (1138x1182, 834K)

I dunno about that given what his own mother said I don't think Tahomaru is going to want to follow his father's footsteps. It is hard to tell where the story is going given they have basically another season to go.

Demons require a sacrifice. She sacrificed herself so nobody else will have to. It's very logical.

she is samurai

samurai don't know how to apologize without suiciding

cute legs

Attached: D2WqvLSU0AATEaj.png (456x467, 49K)

We don't negotiate with demons

Attached: George-W-Bush.jpg (2267x3000, 1.59M)

I looked up Blood Will Tell and it looks pretty cool, like a proto-Sekiro, but copies of the US version go for $170+. Just fml

Attached: DzTLsFLUwAAq_HP.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

Tahou/Hya incest sells like hot bread

Maybe in the manga, but right now Dororo has a more motherly/big sis feeling to her

I dunno seems like if they just focused on having everyone to use those wooden goddess statues they would get tons of random you get saved by random chance. Build some irrigation and it would eventually just magically work even if you suck or it isn't really possible one day someone will be in the right place at the right time. You can also easily tell when they have made a saving throw so you can track how effective it is working given the statues break down through use.

Demon magic is stronger in the short term but is just stealing fortune from nearby and creates a negative karma debt buildup which directly influences your luck it seems. Using the statues gives positive karma and can cause random beneficial events where you would slowly get lucky. Diago is just short sighted and is trading a short term benefit for total disaster his karma level dropped so low that right from the start it didn't work as he intended and he got very unlucky instantly.

She's had a thing for Hyakkimaru for a while now tho

Attached: d3.png (1236x706, 735K)

I won’t really say that, at least not at that time, she was simply surprised and Hyakki is quite beautiful, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up developing a crush for him

Attached: D1-HYbUUcAAeqc5.jpg (959x1200, 161K)

Big sis feeling is a sibling relationship, user.

Shes protective of him other all else, is the actual leader and is the one that makes sure they get money/accomodations. Even if they have some kind of sibling dynamic she still comes off as big sis.

Japanese love non-genetically (not technically incest) related sibling romance.

Nah, that's just a natural response to having a very attractive person suddenly show avid interest in you and get in your personal space, i.e. sexual tension. If their genders were reversed nobody would even try to deny it, but because it's a little girl people have to make up excuses.

yet the first doujinshi to be sold is dororo/hyakki

It's sort of incredible to me how much the Daigofags/anti-Daigofags are missing the point with their utilitarianism/ethics arguments. In this world not only do demons/monsters exist, but they can clearly be killed by sufficiently skilled/dedicated warriors. Not only do we see Hyakki and the monk kill monsters but even Tahou essentially manages to defeat one with the help of the villagers. Daigo is evil not only because he sacrificed an innocent but because he's an incapable coward who would rather murder a child in order to gain power the easy way than fight the demons himself and earn the title of a ruler. This is the real reason he's so desperate to have Hyakki killed: because by traveling the land ridding it of demons through his own abilities, Hyakki represents everything Daigo isn't and reveals Daigo as the fraud he is. If Daigo were half as capable as Hyakki he would have used his power and resources to fight the demons and there would have been no need to make a deal with them in the first place. Even Tahou's reaction to encountering a monster was to fight and defeat it at any cost, even risking his own life to protect the villagers. Daigo sacrificed a child not because it was necessary but because he only cares about power and is unwilling to put himself in danger for the sake of others when in the end he only cares about himself.

I'm just saying, disputing user's remark that they have more of a sibling relationship by saying she's more like a big sister doesn't make sense.

>double standard
ain't it haha

Because the fujos like them too, a lot of fujo artists are drawing art of them along with their usual guy shipping stuff. Hyakki and Dororoare just too cute.

I don't think you've actually read the manga because this arc still had a lot if not more family-related pain in it there too. If anything, Hyakkimaru seems to be in a better state at this point than he was in the original since he was so distraught he parts ways with Dororo there.

In general Hyakkimaru doesn't seem as anguished as the intro paints him to be.

What is this from, was it an expisode?

>hurr durr talk the shit out of taho by saying "sacrifice the people for ur brother so u stay innocent"
>cannot kill hyaki from day1 and let some bitch do it
>surprise he's still alive
nigga i dont morally dispute him for his choice, but he just cant get the job done

a psychic posted it before the episode aired
very spooky

stoic autism just isnt as cinematic

just some great quality fanart based off promos of upcoming episode

Attached: 20190325_202605.png (2812x1564, 2.13M)

I'm not watching this anime yet. Did Not-Kiriko appear yet?

Attached: 7.jpg (869x1224, 187K)

>some cute oniloli is too problematic for 4channel now
The absolute state of nu/a/

Fortunately the animators don't give a shit and keep handing out ship teases like candy.

Attached: Just close ur eyes nigga.jpg (686x424, 87K)

Not to mention demons influence/posses people and are generally causing a blight on the lands. Making a deal with them just empowers them to have free reign outside his little area. With literal magic existing both good/evil there are far more industrious ways to take advantage of the positive magic system which would lead to far greater benefits without any karmatic fallout.

You promote monk/adventurers to hunt down demons which eat villages and cause trouble and the entire land profits. Some of the demons are perpetuating the wars so it would be a bad idea to let them run around freely.

since mio died, why not

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.59_[2019.02.04_16.41.14].jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

It's just a few retards, you can tell they come from other sites. Just ignore them and continue supporting the best OTP of 2019.

I have amazon video (I can't cancel prime because of a contract) and I was watching Dororo there, why episode 12 is not posted there?

Doujin when?

The demon from that arc is in the new PV at least

one on sale right now. looks like it's about dororo helping out a clueless hyakki and "sword' but idk

Does he even have anything down there and if so how big?

Wasn't the only thing deep down inside of her.

>Does he even have anything down there
Is unclear, is likely he does, since the demons are limited and quite few in this version, but everything is speculation so far

Attached: 1552334359037.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 05 [720p] (00:15:58.540) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

because youre a filthy streamfag so youre getting punished

someone's definitely already writing a doujin where hyakki defeats a demon that gives him back his dick and then he fucks for three days straight

If a Demon took his dick, does another demon took his balls, or two different demons took each ball?

In the original manga he still had "that" left as a baby even with 48 demons stealing body parts

hot

Were there no demons interested in baby penis? Tezuka really didn't think this through

>Hey does anybody want this bit?
>No way fag

Demons won't give much for bastards born of whores. Quality > Quantity

wait how do you know?

Alternatively, bastards weren't worth much to Daigo, so the demons weren't interested

CUTE!

They're gonna grow up and have a Genji Monogatari ending together.

i thought he released a horde of demons when that old woman suddenly got mowed by that giant samurai bug thing in episode 1

so Dororo is gonna be possessed by jealous vengeful spirit (Mio), want to become a nun because Hyakkimaru is cheating on her, and die?

Attached: 3.31-A-By-The-Purifying-Wind.jpg (1795x1339, 372K)

>tfw no mutsu anesan

Attached: 1553515230800.jpg (950x1200, 139K)

Rate the women in this show.

Daigo saying that his desire equates to the desire of the people pissed me off. It's easy for him to say that when he's a powerful daimyo while the people continue to suffer. Look at what happened to poor Mio and the children she looked after. He doesn't give a damn that he's responsible for all their suffering.

Dororo has cute pale nipples. Prove me wrong.

No. I'm referring to how in Genji Monogatari Hikaru Genji raised Lady Murasaki into becoming the perfect wife for himself. I believe Dororo will make an effort to grow up into becoming the perfect wife for Hyakkimaru.

Attached: illust_73077520_20190305_111605.jpg (1600x2000, 2.75M)

my question exactly
firstly, there is way too much thought put into the penis part of this fictional story
second, how does user know this?

if this is oversexualization to you, then get your ass ready for the treasure arc

the ass is more important

Attached: 20190325_214715.jpg (547x576, 150K)

Reading the manga, but double checking I might've been mistaken. You only see it after he gets his prosthetics so it may be a fake one his adoptive father made.

is the current manga running skipping the genderbender part? teaser images on twitter she's dressed cutely feminine

Attached: D1663qHX4AEncYL.jpg (1409x2028, 688K)

There's no way they're keeping the treasure map aspect of that arc intact, it's way too dumb for this "serious" adaptation. Hell, it didn't even make it into the first anime.

so did I senpai

Attached: 73483809_p0_master1200.jpg (500x613, 283K)

>Monk picks up headless statue
>It's still glowing green

What does it mean?

Don't these demons eat people all the time? Yet for the price of one baby they were willing to be become guardians. It feels like there's got to be a catch.

what's this, a redone manga?

The first five chapters kept that aspect, no idea what happens in the new chapter 6 though

It would make sense if he unwittingly doomed everyone in his country to hell after death by making that deal but I don't think they're gonna try a TWEEST like that.

Yep. It's pretty good, shame there's no english scanlation.

It's been suggested that perhaps the demons specifically didn't want Hyakkimaru around.

Hyakkimaru is the chosen one. His dad basically sacrificed the body of Jesus in order to make his personal domain richer. Incredibly selfish.

It is not basically the basis of Christianity, so to say that Daigo is wrong, is to say that God is wrong?

Attached: Dororo-02-10[1].jpg (853x480, 50K)

Daigo is in no way a good Christian. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

Dude we’re not expecting the two of them to start fucking right away. We just saying they will grow into being a pair.

Hyakkimaru was a baby blessed by the gods. Tht's worth a lot to a demon.

If he was a proper Samurai with any honor he would sacrifice himself. The coward fears death and poverty but not dishonor. Such men are not to be trusted, and lie with an experienced snake's tongue for there is no one they have lied and twisted logic to convince more than themselves.

Attached: hagakure crest.jpg (600x548, 126K)

how you can tell when someone has barely any knowledge of christianity outside of a few western holidays

>In a world where fucking karma, demons and the Buddha are confirmed to exist
>Thinking that sacrificing your child when even ONE of these things exists for prosperity is a good idea

It's literally rationalization that none of them want to own up to their shit. You paid for some good years with blood, now you have to pay it back.

Attached: Reaction (232).jpg (476x523, 15K)

where are the doujins!?

they grow so fast

Attached: D2jmk7uU0AAbzjE.jpg (400x400, 24K)

soon

Attached: 73521876_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1174, 575K)

Has anyone noticed that Daigo never tries to kill Hyakimaru himself?

I think he'll die but Hyakki won't be the one who kills him.

I think the mom killing(?) herself might stir something in him and make him regret his choice, even if it takes a while to sink in, or he'll eventually become sympathetic to Hyakki/Dororo and not want to sacrifice them for the sake of others.

That being said, I imagine he'll probably end up being killed either by a demon that's attacking Hyakki/Dororo or by his father when he refuses to follow his orders anymore.

He only did what he did to gain glory/fame, his son meant absolutely nothing to him, hell, he fucking LAUGHED when he see's his first born child stripped of limbs organs and skin just because he gained power, he's a terrible person.

Even if you want to make the argument that someone needed to be sacrificed in order to make the country nice again ((which is arguable, considering the balance of nature and all that)) Daigo should have either gone and sacrificed his own damn self, OR someone who was actually willing to die to do the right thing, not an innocent baby that had done nothing wrong and had its whole life ahead of it.

This episode felt rushed.

Attached: 1549445686215.jpg (1536x2048, 211K)

Action Manga & Anime very very rarely feature a happy romantic ending, user.

So is the idea with Hyakkimaru's mom stabbing herself that her 'death' ( if she is indeed dead ) has fucked up the buddha statues protection charm/blessing thing? Did this happen in the manga?

What do you think of live action dororororo?

Attached: D2aN1CEU0AA-Wau.jpg (1536x2048, 418K)

Eh, even the original manga, rushed as it was, gave us the thread that at least Hyakkimaru and Dororo met again after he had killed the last demon, even if we don't see it.

hyakki actor is cute, but dororo is too old.

Is this going to be the hot controversy?
Are fags gonna be screeching
>Muh grooming
From the rooftops?

They'll probably find some way to do it, even though in this case Hyakki is more innocent about this shit than Dororo.

Haven't watched it yet but I want to. How closely is it following the anime?

Attached: doro.png (458x457, 182K)

Maybe the sacrifice of the baby and his body parts were only a key for the demons to be able to materialize into the world. They are only guardians of the land they are asked to favour with their "blessings", whatever's on the land is free for them to devour, human or not. They basically gained control over the land through the sacrifice, and they knew they could be rather safe since the lord wouldn't raise a finger against them.

So Hyakki and Dororo were the original Asirpa and Sugimoto?

Attached: E66336F3-9EA7-44C9-9B49-4616BA63BC16.jpg (640x640, 50K)

did the spider and human trafficker live?

We just dont really know enough about the demons in this version to say for sure.

It was my understanding that in the manga, there wasn't any real change in nature from the deal, only the people of the land were changed, but in this it seems like the demons control the weather itself, which is pretty damn weird.

So, Dororo is for prone bone or full nelson?

Smiling daigo creep my soul

Jesus Christ I didn't even notice him until you pointed that out!

The deal is a bad one to start with from what we can gather the demons were all bottled up in the temple without a body but the deal sacrificed the baby to give them real bodies after that they can go around eating people without making any deals which is why it is super stupid to make a deal with the demons in the setting. It is far better to kill them or trap them as they cause negative effects on the land and left unchecked for too long entire towns get destroyed or locked in a state of demon farming delicious humans.

This sentence has zero logic present. When did Daigo become God? The basis of Christianity is the holy trinity being simultaneously God/Son/Holy Spirit are one in the same so God sacrificed himself unlike Diago who just pushed it off to his biological son and then quickly got another one to replace the unnamed one. Not to mention Diago didn't absolve anyone just made a deal with the devil/demons to make it rain in a small area and kill intruders around the small area.

Dororo follows a completely different belief system anyways with multiple gods/goddesses and demons. In this case Daigo is just a tainted human (white-red) while demons are pure red (evil) and gods/godesses pure green (good). With spirit vision everything can be judged easily by looking at their soul directly. Daigo is a human on the edge because of his own evil choices not because of excessively stressful situations causing berserk outbursts. Monks would make for great legal judges as they could easily detect murderers or just plain evil people.

Who the fuck are half of these people.

Yeah if his lands failed because he sucked at telling people how to irrigate and do flood control when it is clearly possible he should have just brokered deals, make a different industry than farms like pumping out goddess statues that work (not all areas are suited to crops), committed suicide or sacrifice himself not his son who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Not to mention you can go to a blind monk and ask them how fucked am I in terms of karma and they would just say your super screwed. Making deals with demons just makes you stupid when magic/demons/spirit vision are real things.

He is a lame duck general with his deal with the demons he also never had to fight a fair fight.

It is demon magic and it seems like by altering the weather they don't actually make it better without making it worse somewhere else.

I mean it could have also just been that his land was suffering a drought or whatever the fuck for that period of time, japland was in a pretty chaotic state in ye olden days anyway in regards to war and stuff, it just seems like Daigo and his land was just kind of going through a shitty period of time, but using demons to basically circumvent nature instead of, like you said, trying to fix it yourself, is pretty shitty and of course would upset natural balance, makes it even worse when you're using an innocent baby too.

Shit I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard for Daigo to have found SOMEONE willing to give up their life to do the deal if it did indeed HAVE to be made, having a willing person die for a cause is at least better than forcing it on an innocent.

It'd be interesting if we got to see outside this area that Daigo controls, would kinda shit all over his justifications if all the surrounding lands were going through horrible suffering.

one hetro and one yaoi doujin coming soon to a booth not near me

dororo a cute

>Did this happen in the manga?
pretty sure the budda status plot isn't in the manga

What I dont get is-- why WOULD a bunch of demons only be satisfied with individual body parts, as opposed to continuous human sacrifice?

That cloud-centipede had it pretty good, with that one village that kept "feeding" it brides whenever it wanted.

They probably are prototype for hard boiled man and sneaky young kid in Japan

seems so

Like the priest said, it fulfills their souls.

I've thought about it this way; the demons took his body parts and all the potential those parts had. The demon that got his eyes got all the sights he would've seen. The demon that got his nerves got all the warmth and sensation he would've experienced. The demon that got his legs got all the journeys he would've traveled.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-26-04h10m38s916.png (1280x720, 541K)

god I wish that were me

>felt rushed
Seems like a meaningless buzzword these days, but to me it seemed like it was a very busy episode and the pacing wasn't that great.

What was this guys deal again?

>muh samurai pride
Nah, Daigo's a dick.

That was the plan.
>Take anything of mine.
He says with his arms wide, offering his own body. When nothing happened he came back from the hall dejected. He clearly didn't even think about his child.

owo what's this?

emu it

> Blood Will Tell
its a old as fuck ps2 game, why would it be $170

Because it's an old as fuck ps2 game.

Attached: 1552923002385.png (64x108, 22K)

Is that a 'ahomaru for ants?

>mind blown
keep talking user I like the direction here

It's strained a little bit for some parts. I'm not entirely sure what the potential of his skin is unless we say it was his potential to be seen as a human.
Arms it could be sentimental, the potential to hold the ones he loves or it could be to be able to defend himself.
I feel like ears and voice are obvious. The potential to speak words of love to those around you and to hear them spoken to you.
Nose is obvious as well, all the potential smells to smell.

The unknown parts are the ones that I'm struggling with. I follow the theory that Hyakkimaru will get his eyes back separately like he did in the manga thus that would put him at eleven missing parts with the last one being the "one demon that failed to take him" and thus he could still have it (I'm thinking it was going to be his head). But if he gets his eyes back as a pair then that's two missing parts unaccounted for and I don't think it'll be his dick and balls. Though if they are then the potential for those would be all future children of Daigo's family line.

The OG lawful neutral bishonen and moral pet loli you mean

>lawful neutral
I think both Hyakkimaru and Sugimoto fall flatly under True Neutral, if anything.

Yeah you're right

I see Dororo as a boy.
I'll never accept the fact that he's a girl.

Attached: file.png (800x400, 245K)

Someone should make the alignment chart for this show

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ukiyo e.jpg (1998x3088, 1.62M)

Whether Dororo is a girl or a boy doesn't make her any less adorable and fuckable.

Not really
In the original it is opposite. Hyakkimaru is the moralfag one while Dororo is a little shit.

Being a fujo doesn't mean I can't appreciate a cute boy unless he canonically buttfucked another. Dororo is cute too, I loved how happy she was for Hyakkimaru when he found his family. I don't even know which one I like best. I love their interactions and I would love it if they ended up together a few years down the road.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.02_[2019.03.26_11.04.49].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Whether Dororo is a girl or a boy doesn't make her any less adorable
I see you're a man of culture as w-
> and fuckable
Nevermind

>making me hear the voice
I was not prepared but the laughter is appreciated

So when is Hyakkimaru going to get his prosthetics upgraded

Attached: S4B9PWF.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

She cute.
He's also Hyakki's voice actor

Wait for the Astroboy arc.

Was it ripped? Where can I watch it? I only read spoilers and the opinions of the people who went to see it, seems like they did a good job. They adapted up to Banmon.

Tezuka is laughing from his grave

Attached: 38221989_p0.gif (600x400, 52K)

Attached: 73881170_p0.png (640x448, 43K)

twitter.com/Mizuuchi_lucia/status/1110335799336157184

Attached: D2i0Yd5UcAIkWIy.jpg (2895x4096, 1.27M)

I'm straight as a die but I really want to fuck Tahomaru

There was a live stream of it a couple weeks ago on TV Asahi, that's where I was able to watch it.

It's being released on DVD/BD this summer.

>kakkoii bishounen hero
>spunky non-fapbait heroine
>age gap
>shiptease
>somewhat dark/guro
It's all there.

>non-fapbait heroine
It literally is as soon as people find out that she's a girl

Stop

Attached: Dw40u3pUYAAO1U5.jpg (700x490, 73K)

Both Hyakki and Taho are rather feminine

Nah the male gaze is nowhere near as prominent as some other series. The fundoshi shots aren't intrusive. And most importantly, Dororo doesn't exist to be a love interest, she's her own character. Her purpose isn't to stand around waiting for the MC to get a grip and push her down as a rite of passage to become a man.

Do you have a fetish for tsunderes?
Sexual orientation is a meme, there are only situational preferences

>>somewhat dark/guro

I love how you included that

The locked up demon is going to become the 13th demon, isn't it? And why didn't he accept Daigo's deal 16 years ago?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.27.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

you have to go back

I knew Tahomaru was going to be a bad guy still was pretty shitty he actively went with Daigo instead of just saying fuck it and leave Hyaki alone. Hilarious how he just got rekt even after making a grand speech.

Did Hyaki's mom die? It wasn't clear.

Because the Goddess of Mercy shopped him.

Taho isnt really a tsundere though

I liked that Taho is apparantely just as fucked up as his dad, it's very realistic too, how could someone like Daigo and his extremely non-efficient mother bring up a kid with proper morals?
I honestly think the only ones who were sorta keeping him from ending up full prideful edgelord as a kid were his two servants, but now after he lost his eye and had his entire world view shattered he's gonna go all out and fall into the villain role.

That's only because you haven't seen his dere side yet.

>character doesnt act like an archetype
>that's because they havent acted that yet!!

Nice logic

Gotta say I completely missed this.
Puts things in a different perspective.

Has the statuette saved the mother? Or did the blood actually allowed the demon to grow stronger?

>blushing

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>Reee how dare he choose to sacrifice one person instead of the entire country! This is fucked up!

Attached: Ez4Jh8a.png (1627x1577, 501K)

And what happened to Kiritsugu?
Didn't also UBW Shirou become EMIYA?

Maybe Daigo has some proper morals? He doesn't seem to be a family man, but maybe he actually cares for his people and is realm and taught his son that as a lord he has to protect them?

Go back to episode 1. He did it for his own renown. That said, he didn't particularly ask for his son to be sacrificed, he simply accepted the demons' share and cast away his son. Now, he must pay the price.

Guys I can't stomach episode 8. It's so bad. I already saw the scene Hyakki talks to Dororo for the first time. Can I skip this shit? Episodes 9-12 looks so much better.

This is kinda the only anime i'm following this season with Mob. Oh, and Boogiepop but i have to catch up with the latest arc.

Neverland is fine too but I already read the manga

>How dare one person sacrifice a newborn child to literal demons in exchange for allowing these demons to roam the earth and victimize others by performing an action that's unambiguously a sin and incurs bad karma?

It's as Saint Louis said: it's better to live life as a leper than to commit a single mortal sin. Sacrificing a child to literal demons who then begin roaming the land is pretty high up there on the mortal sin scale. Or did you not watch the previous 11 episodes?

Attached: mVPk3WiA[1].jpg (400x400, 27K)

Nice spacing, faggot.

Consider this:
it's fiction. It's literally not real..
now kill yourself.

You peasants should respect Japanese culture.
It is recorded even thousand years ago that best couples are couple with age gaps.
Example is the most popular Japanese Genji monogatari, in which Genji Hikari adopt and raise his own waifu.

Of course such noble love and respect is unknown to peasant who can only marry his childhood friends and whores.

Divorce rates tell the opposite, retard

Also it was easy for marriages to work in literal fairy tails and in times where women were slaves. Not complaining but it isn't like that nowadays, pedo incel

Nice derailing the conversation, retarded faggot

kys

Shut the fuck up degenerate, if you didnt have the IQ of an ape, you would have realized couples with a significant age gap are doomed to fail by common sense alone, the human mind reaches full maturity in your early twenties, before that you could be a totally different person. Put 1+1 together.

Ep 7 and 8 are original episodes but they are somewhat important.

>quoting the man who never scored

>Example is the most popular Japanese Genji monogatari, in which Genji Hikari adopt and raise his own waifu.
Isn't almost everyone in Genji's harem related to him in one way or another?

Did Omega Factor even have an actual Dororo cameo in it? It's been a long time since I played the game.

no, he had a thing for his step-mom and his cousin