How did this diamond dozen romcom become a worldwide phenomenon?

How did this diamond dozen romcom become a worldwide phenomenon?

Attached: kaguya.jpg (640x960, 216K)

Chika

>monologues every 2 seconds
>narration to move the plot
yeah, nah. it's shit.

Anything can become a worldwide phenomenon in this doggydog world.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

She's a bitch

if this was the standard of all romcoms, I would like romcoms

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.28_[2019.02.16_14.43.43].jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>diamond dozen
kek

>Diamond dozen
So this is the power of kaguya haters

Attached: kagusmug.jpg (378x416, 28K)

It got an anime. Not even two weeks after it ended I'm sure every nigger would just memory holed it.

>diamond dozen
kek, great way to bait Yea Forumsutist.

>diamond dozen
To answer your question: because it's funny.

Attached: F1.png (474x425, 89K)

I wish. Animeonlyfags and doomposters were the worst thing that could have happened to Kaguya threads. Even worse than the reddit invasion of 2017 and the scanlation wars last year.

It's pretty big deal in nipland but world wide popularity not much different that you relative popular anime even shit hero is more popular that way.

don't worry, come april the world will completely forget this show ever existed

>diamond dozen
americans

Attached: 1474834836462.png (1238x1080, 493K)

this is false mainly cause fireworks is at the very end of the anime,the peak of the beginning of the manga before it really turns great.

It's a popular manga series that got a good anime adaption. Why wouldn't it be popular?

>good anime adaption
Is the manga really like this?

Attached: 1524861501510.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

it's a doggy dog world where newfags think anime like this is superior

It's THE best romcom I've ever read.

best pasta

Attached: 1552945777686.jpg (660x688, 57K)

>diamond dozen

Attached: 072d0cb69cd713e97a6209572a1935dcb000bf12170d06ebc83c87006d35442d.jpg (752x1063, 147K)

People have shit taste as usual

Hello, Reddit.

Chika dance fell in public hands.

Attached: 1546101582134.webm (400x272, 728K)

True. Romcoms suck but this one is actually funny.

This rotoscoped shit makes me genuinely cringe for some reason.

its just really, really good. great characters, great writing, satisfying progression. despite what shitposters say, this series clearly has a lot of sticking power, the manga has been beloved on here for years without the usual backlash well received series usually wind up getting.

it's not rotoscoped newfag just really good animation

Attached: baitto.jpg (600x600, 27K)

its a doggy-dog world out there

Attached: 30372.jpg (225x350, 66K)

2/10 made me reply

it's not good animation newfag just really over-animated

>This rotoscoped shit
>just really over-animated
???

But it is. Romcom as a genre is usually bottom of the barrel garbage which can only thrive on fanservice, waifu wars, Seoshit tier drama or any combination of the three. Kaguya doesn't use them as a crutch, yet still manages to be entertaining. Even if you don't like the concept you can't deny that something that deviates from the usual templates is a breath of fresh air.

Some twitter whore spammed the dancing video then all the NPCs started dancing to it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinomaru Sumo - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.50_[2019.03.22_15.09.45].png (594x720, 338K)

There is no such thing as over-animated you fucking imbecile.

Never heard of forced animation? You have now.

It's literally rotoscoped.

fpbp
It would've been as relevant if it wasn't for the Fujiwara's dance video

>man this anime really sucks. it's TOO good for my refined expertise

I shouldn't eat all of this pasta, but it's always soo damn tasty. I just can't help myself.

Attached: man-eating-spaghetti-foods-make-you-hungrier.jpg (1024x750, 144K)

t. salty Ramen pleb

>the scanlation wars last year
That's unironically the point I dropped the manga at.

It's funny.
It also has an excuse for the relationship moving at a snail's pace like every other nip romcom

Attached: 1552841666114.png (820x720, 760K)

>Enjoying a manga depends on your shitposting experience.
I kinda feel bad for you.

>diamond dozen
user...

the recent flood of lainposting is welcome
for that and that alone are you excused for shittalking the greatest nuclear power on earth

>worldwide phenomenon
only a bunch of greasy weebs care about it outside of Japan

>worldwide phenomenon
You're exaggerating a little. Some people like this cartoon but there are probably 10 or more currently airing shows that I'd safely say are more popular if the numbers I see are an accurate representation of the West's viewing preferences.

not some haremshit
mind games
why wouldn't it be

>Diamond Dozen

Attached: kaji.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Decent production values, good voice work. Funny characters and stories.

QUADS OF TRUTH

You, I like.