I know she was a controversial character, but why did the series become so shit without her?

I know she was a controversial character, but why did the series become so shit without her?

Attached: moot.png (756x1057, 457K)

who?

Well the new studio decided to split the production into family friendly shit and edgy shit becuase money.

Way to kill a franchise. At least they are both technically canon.

Yea Forums just isn't the same.

Attached: 1552390125793.jpg (480x519, 27K)

Recently the spin-off series have gotten way too edgy and politic for me. It attracts the worst kind of fan

more like the series was always shit and we even joked how bad it was but didn't realize how it's just not even worth sitting through without her.

Hiro>>>>>>>>moot

Fight me

everybody will say that the series became so shit yet they can't stop watching it every single day

Because they replaced her with a conman. They should have gotten the cute girl from the original series.

Her replacement isn't that bad, but the new supporting cast they brought on since then has been almost entirely terrible

Because of the new character they brought in to replace her.
The fappening arc did bring in a lot of shitty plot elements though.

It basically robbed the show of its focal point. All the themes and ideas are still there, but they're muddled, polluting each other and sabotaging their potential, like tasty food that's been put through a blender before being served.

The major arcs since then have been on a continual decline. It's the more episodic portions disconnected from them that have carried the show

The new supporting cast are just the old supporting cast after plastic surgery.

Lobotomies fall under plastic surgery now?

WHY WHEN I CLICK AN IMAGE THE SCREEN JUST JUMPS TO WHATEVER THE HELL IT WANTS.

Yea Forums is the only board left that doesn't give me depression after reading it. Too many boards have adopted a twitter/discord-tier discourteousness that I can't tolerate.

>old characters moved on with their lives
>audience is still stuck watching a show they now hate

Attached: snacks.jpg (1200x800, 206K)

She got replaced by even worse whore. Even worse the new cumslut is allergic to an honest day's work, so she let the show go to shit without even lifting a finger.

>shits the bed and gets written out unceremoniously
>replaced by a greedy, subversive racist caricature completely anathema to the original
what a shitshow, i can't believe im still watching this shit

After the recent shooting and everything else I bet moot is thanking God that he left this shit hole. The media would have painted a target on his back. I think they leave Hiro alone because they know he will just feign bad engrish no understando.

Nigga moot was still in control when this site had two known mass shooters, a murder who posted his kill on Yea Forums and a cp distribution ring posting embedded files in pictures of sinks.

Times have changed so much over the last 10 years that you can't even compare that shit with what happened recently. He would have caved or done something dumb. The guy can't handle pressure at all

Yea Forums are moefags with some of the worst mods on the site
Not that the mods here on Yea Forums are much better.

>here on Yea Forums
You're the problem.

Attached: 1524746593398.jpg (640x932, 91K)

This is the only board where a twitter screencap thread can't reach the bump limit

I wish this series would die already.

Because nobody posts here

>Yea Forums is the only board left that doesn't give me depression after reading it.

Give it time.

Attached: 1474514421326.png (500x411, 247K)