youtube.com/watch?v=Vicp1N6C6kM

Attached: stb.png (739x422, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S9fJswUgnGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: stb.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

IIE SENPAI

Natsuki a best!

Attached: 1527403573221.jpg (1920x2144, 1.46M)

The tank scene had a lotsa quality.

>Blu-ray #2 in two days
Subs never

Perfection

Attached: Astarte4.jpg (580x725, 122K)

Why did this get another anime

I'm ready to strike the Himeragi.

Attached: 1432335803929.jpg (1653x2400, 489K)

Strike the S A Y A K A

*boops nose*

Hacker chick as an idol is so retarded. At least the hacker chick in Negima had a stage persona.

Iie Senpai, watashitachi no kenka desu!

youtu.be/S9fJswUgnGc

nice
I'm also looking forward for more Asagi

Attached: 800302f14ca7c95877e5cf0e42a1e2f1.png (613x745, 528K)

I remember I quite enjoyed s1 as it was airing, kinda fell off and picked it up again like a year ago.
I couldnt make it past some tropical island shit arc with some gray haired bitch. Does it pick back up again after that shit?

What? Guys I could swear on my life I have already watched a few episodes of season 3 but suddenly they stopped coming out. Am I from the future?

How long till Asagi or some other girl tries to weasel in on this? I still have no idea why they harem antics this series up so much, when they OTP them so hard. It actually does the series a disservice. It's like, oh great, which kind of one note archetype is going to show up this arc to fall in love with him, just to either fade into the background or never show up again after. It should have just stuck to being a love triangle (IF even that).

Small clarification. By weasel in on "this". I mean stealing her line.

Asagi at least gets the dick in the future

Considering that at least two girls from harem are confirmed for babies, then there is not really place for single romance.

That's why I said triangle. You really expect me to believe that outside of those two, any other girl has a chance? The boring and bland red blazer duo, the silver hairs, the tomboy from the lesbian witch clan, bow girl etc etc. Not going to happen.

The main character in this is pretty good as far as harem protagonist go.

Did anyone else find it sexy that Yukina's future daughter stole and wore her Mother's underwear? It was probably still warm...

So this series has on screen romantic progress?

In comparsion with this dude, not at all.

Attached: 0a3ad7e85e1c7fbd69e040c0445dc18cIMG_097.jpg (1127x1600, 306K)

Just same time traveling excuse as in DxD.

He didn't reproduce yet though.

more like strike the slut

Just that we don't have confirmation yet, doesn't mean that he already don't impregnated some of his bitches. Story simply took in too short period of time.

>Just same time traveling excuse as in DxD.
For fuck sake...

havent read that. Is he like a "chad" wish fulfillment chacracter? I honestly don't like those since they mostly feel forced

>In comparsion with this dude, not at all.
Is getting laid the only criteria? The only available male with an almost literally irresistible magic cock powers, Premise trashier than even most other trash.

Why can't nips balance this stuff properly. It's always either blueballing despite all time spent together or soulless hentai within 2 chapters.

It is exactly that. The only male in the world whom women literally can't resist.

What the fuck is that filter? My god that looks bad!

I would not call him "chad". As character, he would be probably comparable with Kojou. It's just that setting make him special due being sole man in world of sexually weak girls. It's setting what's actual wish fulfillment here, than protagonist himself. Only what's pulls him above usual harem protagonists is that he is not exaggeratedly resisting to temptation and actually act as normal man of his age would in his situation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Attached: b02427ea4eb75db0aede72256bc6de04f0f7f0d0.jpg (1152x720, 124K)

>2 months between episodes
So nobody gives a shit about this show outside of Yea Forums either?

Attached: [Harunatsu] Strike the Blood III - 01 [BD 720p-AAC][643A5A65].mkv_snapshot_01.05_[2019.03.10_12.56.2 (1280x720, 71K)

I just want more Natsuki-chan.

Only just if you are talking about adult one.

Attached: ldi88c8m.jpg (1920x2834, 1.03M)

I'd lick those legs