Coffe > Sweets

Coffe > Sweets

Attached: 77CCDC1E-06CE-403B-B44D-6D73BB436F45.jpg (1240x1029, 696K)

>coffee

I drink coffee almost every day. Saya already has a cooler hair clip and ear thing. Bitter girl is sweeter.

coffee is good. saya is shit.

Obligatory

Attached: 6A73D31E-5046-489C-B6A5-E7D573E62362.jpg (679x960, 83K)

Saya doesn't need to be lewd to be hot.

You seem boring

More like she's hotter than Hotaru without trying.

Coffee or Candy
>Blue pill
Coffee and Candy
>Red pill

We have a real patrician here ladies and gentlemen. It's a shame just how rare it is to see these dreams realized.

What if the coffee IS a confection?

Attached: f35fc25493254c5cb0efb3171de64d70.jpg (1800x1800, 290K)

You just made me consider, for the first time, what a fusion of Saya and Hotaru would be like, and I honestly don't think it would work. I think they both have massive appeal and I love both - but their charm points are essentially opposite each other, making them incompatible as a fusion. I just can't see putting them together making anything near as attractive as they are individually - possibly decent, or even good, but still a downgrade. Better to have coffee and sweets than some bizarre frankenstein'd abomination of the two.

>COFFE

Let me guess, you basically imagined someone with breasts inbetween Saya and Hotaro's sizes?

I tried a couple combinations actually. Some with fused traits (mixed hair color, breast size in-between, etc.) others with a mix-and-match of their individual traits. Hotaru's traits all work with her manic energy, just as Saya's traits are cozier and somewhat more subdued. As a non-drawfag I can't test my theories, so I could be wrong, but I don't think a fusion would be an upgrade by any means.

Sweats > Coffe

Attached: 53670727_p0.png (609x1070, 515K)

Everybody will be on Saya train if she wasn't chestlet

>Sweats
You sneaky bastard

Not everyone loves the sound of rattling bones

I probably wouldn't be on the Saya train if she wasn't. She wouldn't look good with big tits.

Dip sweets in coffee and lick your fingers

Attached: 49uo2ocv33o21.jpg (612x1199, 76K)

i want to go over to saya's cafe and play monhun late into the night flirting and teasing all along

God she's just so comfy. Everything about her design suits that concept so well. I just want to spend time with her, and as the days go by her presence would soothe any neuroses or existential fears that pop up along the way.

Coffee girl > sweets girl
Fixed that for you.

I disagree. I think hotarus body and eye color with saya's hair color and style would be OP. Maybe with a ponytail or side tail to put the cherry ontop.

>GWEEN TE

How many ribbons?

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__8893fd932a37688027a2e86e61bbfed7.jpg (836x1512, 115K)

Hotaru's body is very "in your face" in terms of size and proportions - befitting her manic personality and the bright and colorful design style she sports. Saya is comprised of generally more muted tones and is overall gentler to look at. Hotaru is adventure and thrills; Saya is comfort and calm. There's a reason everyone loves these designs - why they keep popping up in "designs too god for their show" threads - they're incredibly well thought out.

A busty Saya - or a less colorful Hotaru - would just be weaker by comparison. Conventional attractiveness aside, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much character and love in such a fusion

Hotaru spinoff never

i want her body in my face

Attached: -2.png (1280x1816, 1.12M)

Attached: 1549655221132.jpg (3500x4352, 1.95M)

cannon hotaru is best hotaru

Attached: hotoru.jpg (1280x1112, 602K)

Look how knowledgable my wife, Hotaru, is.

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Oh I just like well endowed light brunettes with fair skin, blue eyes and ponytails/side tails. Your logic makes sense but my dick does not go by logic.

Next season when?
This show had no right being as good as it was

Attached: 29066143.jpg (720x767, 35K)

Hotaru is a GODDESS!
She has one of the most sexy desgines ever made!

Attached: Theendofboners.png (486x810, 584K)

You seem to be using actual analysys on waifu design, user. That's frowned upon in these lands, and I'd recommend you to stop immediately if you know what's good for you.

I like the taste of both

Attached: 1550736160758.jpg (820x1200, 103K)

Attached: 1521545745477.webm (840x1080, 2.67M)

Man, you really can make a series about even th most mundane shit so long as you have pretty girls on it can't you?

What next? the ins and outs of sleeping patterns with girls named after the most common sleeping positions/

I love 7ft tall Saya

Ey that sound pretty good.

Both are shit

I rape Say and kill her with boiling coffee pour into all four of her orifices then I kill myself by burning down the cafe