I fucking hate this bitch, and her character trope in any series that features cute lolis, so fucking much...

I fucking hate this bitch, and her character trope in any series that features cute lolis, so fucking much. What is the point of having an asshole loli without any redeeming qualities? The series would be so much better without this shitty cunt.

Attached: fat bitch.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

With just these three, it would have been fine.

Attached: keiki.png (1437x811, 1.16M)

>without any redeeming qualities
Did you even finished ep.1?

I hate the character designs in this show so much. That archetype is always the best, though.

Yeah, FUCK that loli.

Rape doujins.

Attached: 1549370145734.png (2894x3845, 3.6M)

He's just copying shitposting from other faggots.

Why does this show make me think it was the same studio as Blend S?

Attached: n2owdgyfxxg21.jpg (627x791, 82K)

What if one pedophile falls in love with another one?

This

Back in my day the trolls at least knew what the fuck they were talking about when they tried to get you mad.

What is the purpose of this thread

Well OP you see this is what in anime we call "a tsundere" an annoying, negative mean cunt who is meant to display dislike towards the main character while slowly opening up and showing her true maiden side. The beauty is supposed to be in the contrast between her two spectrum ends as well as the value of her nice dere side because of all the effort it takes to get to it as well as how special it is since not everyone can have access to it.
And also their traits like aggression, contempt and mean attitude are supposed to be seen as cute and endearing.
One can argue that Miyako and Hana have a sort of main character-heroine dynamic so being a tsundere fits her.
Additionally Hana is an amalgamation of that along a common loli trope too. The weird somewhat unemotive and serious looking loli with a slow calm voice and a no nonsense attitude.
So as you can see there's a lot that makes Hana redeemable, she's just a very particular type of character and her tsun and deadpan clashes with the mood the other characters bring to the table, but perhaps that's her most important trait, she can do and say things the other girls can't .

You're cute, user. Wanna to go to the theater?

Hana is the best onahole in Wataten

Post your superior noa's

Attached: __himesaka_noa_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_kirisame_mia__6163342af5328034061f8e70e2bc005c (1254x1771, 1007K)

word, hate this bitch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 03 [1080p].mkv - 0023.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

She'll get dicked by fat old men in all the fan works so I guess it evens out.

That's a cool shirt

Attached: 1551738708457.jpg (1500x2122, 1.1M)

fukken saved

Because she cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit for being a protagonist unlike blond loli from same show. But Misha will wear a bikini for us in OVA of Uzamaid, despite being a protagonist.

Attached: 6A189E62-A5FD-4432-8203-CEDDD905954E.png (1334x750, 2.36M)