Isekai wa Smartphone Tomo ni

Is this the opus ultimum of all isekai?
Did anyone actually like this?

Attached: wallhaven-606855.png (1920x1200, 2.14M)

i did
i'm still waiting for S2

I like it. The character song is nice too.

was it even successful enough for a season 2?
I still like it, and I've kept up with the ln, but I don't remember much of the reception from a couple years back

Attached: 69055831_p0.jpg (600x600, 342K)

I got the first book on a whim during some Kindle sale. I actually enjoyed it. I've been meaning to continue the series but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I liked it.

Attached: 1548593809013.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Completely unashamed at what it was, I can't hate it and even kinda like it. I'm still wondering why chinks haven't flipped their shit about the chinese racism though.

The what now? There's something like that in the show?

By all means, it's a good series
The characters are fun, the setting is fun, the premise is fun
There are reasons to dislike this, by all means, but disliking it because it's generic or something is just retarded, and that goes exactly against what it is. It's entirely shameless, and that's fine, because it gave us just a fun story
this 100%

Attached: 64681739_p0.jpg (800x1000, 674K)

>Completely unashamed at what it was, I can't hate it
This. No need to pretend that it was anything else, then it becomes adorable and lovable.

Attached: GIS.png (1680x3237, 1.95M)

In the light novel they basically portray NOTchina as a terrible place, terrible leaders, terrible citizens. The main capital gets nuked and gets in a endless succession war with itself. MC later talks about dividing up the land between the neighboring nations but hasn't did that yet.

FFS, you're all such hipsters. You (rightfully) did nothing but shit on it when it was airing, but now that it's THE most popular isekai to point at and say "Don't do that" or "At least it's not as bad as this" you guys suddenly love it. Like it's some kind of underrated master piece that won't be appreciated for another 100 years.

Also, no, it's not a parody or deconstruction of the isekai genre. So please, stop using that weak defense

Attached: You.jpg (1024x1365, 134K)

>You (rightfully) did nothing but shit on it when it was airing
I'm not, I can even point you to my post when it was airing. Not everyone can't make their own opinion.

the MC is so hot

>THE most popular isekai to point at
when the fuck did that happen?

bump

I have the entire season on my laptop and man, the idea sounded pretty interesting but fell short due to a very cookie cutter protag who gets a harem around him that just keeps growing rather than earning it. Maybe if they redid a bit of how the phone works and gave it some unique features than the very weak ones that we saw in the show I'd probably stick my head out for this anime.

Attached: Yoko_Neir_TinyMetal.png (600x337, 364K)

It was a genuinely fun show that never took itself seriously and had a harem ending. I guess its pleb filter was too strong though.

Attached: 1505837101438.webm (1280x720, 62K)

I didn't ever do that. I never complained about Death March either, while we're at this.

Were you around while it aired? At the very beginning people were shitting on it but after the first few episodes most people who weren't into dropped it and stopped caring. The threads were mostly civil and comfy - just like the show.

Attached: 1539535027297.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

but that's the thing, he doesn't need that shit
God gives him a huge power boost and the smartphone all as a consolation for killing him accidentally and preventing him from living his successful, fulfilling life
The difference between this and other isekai is that the protag isn't a gigantic sperglord hikiNEET, he's an outgoing, friendly, respectful 15 year old kid. This isn't a series that needs Re:Zero-tier drama, or Overlord-tier action, those who like it enjoy it, that's fine how it is

I did.
I wish it had a nice place to read the LN.

>in another world with an smartphone.
>actually he never uses it.

I'll give you that. I do like that he's not a hikki neet since it's a nice change of pace. And as another user said, he doesn't really use the phone much but rather his power that God already gave him which kinda defeats the purpose of suing the phone altogether. Everything else including the weapons he made was from his powers rather than the phone.

Attached: IMG_20180615_234628.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>decisions...with my smartphone
>it's actually about fucking four girls

Attached: 1452606500784.jpg (362x480, 52K)

>protag isn't a gigantic sperglord hikiNEET, he's an outgoing, friendly, respectful 15 year old kid.
But he is still a "normal middle/high school student". Though I don't particularily remember if his grades were also "average" or not.

Attached: Salarymen.jpg (2085x1538, 779K)

I liked it.
I want to have 9 wives like him.

It was comfy.
And it's what it took to got me addicted to isekai LNs/WNs.

It's the Love Hina of the Isekai genre. Take that for what it's worth.