Boku no Hero Academia

Is Deku's and Bakugo's rivalry a good one?

Attached: 1543885256968.jpg (1000x889, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73766712
bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/My_Hero_Academia_Official_Character_Book_Ultra_Archive
villains.fandom.com/wiki/The_Monarch
imgur.com/a/BQT84XG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: mount lady.webm (720x1008, 963K)

How about we just create new threads when there is something new to discuss?

No, it's boring lame meh and yawn

dumb bitch is literally fanning the flames

Canon and vanillapilled

Attached: 7376671.jpg (900x1200, 426K)

But these threads aren't made for discussion? They're made for shitposting and shipping.
I'm honestly surprised Deku's not the one that's crying.

>But these threads aren't made for discussion? They're made for shitposting and shipping.
So just report them and move on? Gotcha

Then don't make them and report them if they have literally nothing to say like the current one. It only takes one fucking retard to think that their shitty OP is worth killing another thread over.

Attached: herb.jpg (2856x1513, 1.6M)

2/5 intelligence in action

no, it's creepy

it doesn't really feel like a true rivalry now. For one there isn't any bad blood between the two anymore, and that could be fine, but there also isn't anyway Bakugo can keep up with Deku now that he has 7 quirks.

when's the last time you thought about him, user?

Attached: Shishikura.Seiji.full.2397222.png (590x874, 400K)

>rivalry
bakugou was getting shat on back when deku had only one quirk and now he has as many as he fucking wants. how can you have a rivalry when one side completely and utterly overpowers the other? it's like saying the US and syria are rivals. they don't have anything that would fuel a rivalry any more either, other than bakugou's small penis syndrome, since midoriya is chill. it's not like it's suddenly become a friendly rivalry either, no matter what hori keeps having his characters say

>RIVALRY
>explosion autism vs seven quirks

Doesn't seen fair to me.

I'm out of the loop, but is it true the traitor turned out to be the doctor?

Isnt Kachako or whatever the pairing is called only a thing because fangirls are self-inserting as Ochako and want Bakugo to fuck them?

Probably, but others just want it because a vanilla romance is too plain for them I guess.

I think 'rivalry' may be the wrong word. It's a very complicated relationship of hero worship, egotism gone wrong, friendship lost and slowly being regained, and determination to excel and outdo. All Might and Endeavor should have been like this. With luck this will wind up with Deku the world's greatest hero and Bakugo redeemed and so close in the rankings there's almost no difference.

Traitor hasn't been revealed yet, but the theory that the doctor that told Deku he didn't have a quirk as a kid is working for AFO seems to becoming true.

i think even though bakugo is a better character now, their rivalry was better when he hated deku and was such an asshole he could push someone as good natured as him too far

Attached: 0120-006.jpg (899x565, 303K)

How about instead of talking about Dekuck posting or Bakugo meme, we talk about a wholesome shipping that never gets talked about?

Attached: 05733E96-8899-4D91-B129-3D99A66691EC.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>wholesome shipping
This an idea I can get behind.

Attached: 1498836435030.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Pic unrelated right?

How is that any better?

And apparently true that the doctor's grandson was both the fat winged kid who joined with Bakugo in bullying Deku when they were 4, and the winged Numo who tried to fly off with Deku in the Stain saga, only to be killed by Stain. And that the doctor was responsible...

Crackship

>diives

Attached: diives.jpg (736x981, 72K)

>never seen a proper curvy woman
I pity american'ts.

Attached: 1550797453946.jpg (1105x1200, 122K)

r8

Attached: Class ranking.jpg (787x980, 219K)

Awful

You're literally all over the place.

Bananilla/10

It's definitely a rivalry. A very bad one.

Criteria?

My fucking dick, you need to post that source user.

SauceNAO

>It's a full blown doujin
Mein neger

Attached: 1552611844119.png (769x721, 602K)

What is this chart even supposed to be?

You forgot to rank Mineta/10

Is this the hideout thread now?

Sero is based

why is momo so high/10

Abusing the report button can get you banned, but go off, I guess

But then how am I going to get hard from people posting fan art? Actually looking it up myself?

I want to have a baby with Mina. And hold her hand.

Attached: f4f.jpg (1024x631, 118K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

Kanimari isn't into dudes

Man I'd stuff her full

Vaginas and semen are natural opposites, one being slightly acidic and the other slightly basic.

But Mina can control the acidity of her excretions, right? So couldn't she tune it to the exact same pH as semen, making herself ultra-fertile?

until she cums, loses control, and melts your dick

Deku and Mirio are so cute together

same

Attached: mina.jpg (540x568, 43K)

I suspect Jiro is more female than most men could handle.

Brrrraaap

>k-kacchan sugoi please fuck my girlfriend and my mom and also my favorite hero
>rivalry
please stop

Mina is perfect.

>Bakugou
>anything other than literal shit-tier
whew

No

Hug the Frog

Attached: best mom.jpg (1012x1000, 153K)

Attached: 1547948470589.png (284x445, 112K)

Leave forever, pedo.

Not really, Kaccako pairing is extremely unpopular even amongst the self inserters.

Stop responding to him

It's not like that has helped so far.

Any depth that Bakugo's character and dynamic with Deku has is overwhelmingly offset by the fact that 95% of the time he's just a screaming autist.

Whst do you think op

Attached: image000000_3.jpg (1568x1268, 247K)

If nobody responds to him at all from now on, he will leave or move on in a few months. That’s what happens to all shitposters.

No, Bakugou is just too irrelevant to be a proper rival. It doesn't help that in order thi give illusion that he's still relevant Horikoshi constantly has others jobbing to him.

>Bakugou
>ending up with a girl
That's funny user.

I never said Bakugou would actually fuck any of them.
Just that Deku would beg him to.

>actually has a degree of uncertainty as to who will win in the end
First time?

Can anyone explain to me why Bakugo is so insanely popular? Dude is an petulant child who spends all his time screaming and treating people like shit and has pretty much zero redeeming qualities.

Considering that Deku doesn't a flying fuck about Bakugou fucking anyone (in fact he doesn't seem to notice or care that Bakugou seems repel women, it's just delusional to think that he'd ever start caring about Bakugou's shriveling balls or beg him to fuck anyone he knew.

He'd probably just think that Bakugou was so cool to need any ha

teenage girls
same reason sasuke was so popular

Self inserters want to pretend to be him user. It's not their shit personalities that repel people to them it's other people's fault for making them end up that way.

More like fujoshits.

Seems like a cool guy if you could get to his level. It would be fun sharing our interests in knives and lighters and other edgy badboy stuff.

A-user?

Thanks, terada ochika

Reminder their marriage is confirmed.

To me

What if Giganto just fucking destroys UA?

NEVER, BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING STUPID

Attached: 5511619-orca.jpg (320x320, 31K)

He's basically a more Tsundere Vegeta. All the other characters are lacking, and it makes Bakugou that much better by comparison.

Is there any chance that Midoriya was only propping Bakugo up as a vessel for his own goal, motivation and self-improvement?
The idea is that as long as Bakugo is "stronger" than him, Izuku will have to train himself to be as strong as/stronger than him. In his eyes, Bakugo is less a "childhood friend" but more of a mere benchmark for him to overcome like an obstacle, a strawman.
It sounds really dark and Hori would never do it in a "shounen", but people have been using strawmen since forever, consciously and subconsciously. By seeing Bakugo as only the embodiment of his personal tracking scores and not a complete "person", Izuku could overlook how shitty and abusive of a "friend" Bakugo was. It's basically just a form of idol worshipping, one that treat their idols as mere training fuel but could easily move on to the next best thing once such idol lags too far behind.
Even in young Midoriya's mind, he knew All Might was too powerful and too far away, Bakugo was closer in terms of distance and powerlever. Now that All Might is No might, all he has left is Bakugo. The last time they fought, Deku was probably baiting Bakugo the whole time, not by intentionally "losing", but never having any intention to "win".

Attached: 1549880952163.jpg (500x364, 43K)

Same difference.

Except Vegeta is actually interesting.

No it isn't user.

This is 100% correct

Yes it is.
What do you think fujoshits are?

Not that guy but I'm curious to know what definitions you are using, honest question.

The point is that fujoshits are generally teenage girls.

No, seriously, define 'fujoshi'. I'm curious too.

I'll define my dick in your stomach if you don't stop being such a cheeky faggot.

I think the user you were talking to was adding the Yumejo and Fujo both as the source of popularity hence their use of teenage girl. Fujos with merch buying power are usually working adults.

Not being cheeky, I just want to laugh at your hilariously incorrect definition.

He would go down in this manga's history as the biggest guy 4U(A)

Attached: 1552216464436.png (791x704, 297K)

That's what I meant by being cheeky.

Just give him your personal definition of it user, you are just looking bad by backing out.

Wow, you're just full of wrong definitions aren't you!

>Tokoyami
>shit tier
How can you even walk around without being tard-wrangled?

Chadsta>virgin Deku

Attached: 1539120816372.jpg (1124x523, 95K)

Bakufujos. They don't care about him as a character. He just happens to be good material for them to push with another male character.

>has a harem
>has a sweet bird
>has a cool headband
>has strong physique
>never say die attitude
>has an indomitable spirit
>is appreciated but not unrealistically worshipped
>doesn't let anyone put him or anyone else down
Is Asta the best shonen MC? I have never really liked one before him.

He's the best if what you want is a basic cookie cutter shonen mc.
Not that Deku is any better.

Deku doesn't deliver in a cookie cutter way or a subversion of expectations way. He's just a milquetoast little bitch.

Correct. They're both shit.

It's sort of fitting Bakugou and Deku's rivalry is shaping up to be as one sided as All Might and Endeavor's.

>In his eyes, Bakugo is less a "childhood friend" but more of a mere benchmark for him to overcome like an obstacle, a strawman
fucking obviously, Midoriya quite literally does not give a fuck about Bakugou as a person, he only cares about what he represents, and once Midoriya officially surpasses Bakugou, he'll barely give him a second glance. He might even pity him, if he doesn't already.

Kek.

this is why kiribaku is the superior fujoship, since Kirishima actually likes and cares about Bakugou for who he is

Attached: Dl-Akb5WsAIsZSv.jpg (476x275, 22K)

Get back in your cage.

you can't stop true love

Attached: 88dcdfe31abb95d20f8d845b7f234c66.jpg (1024x926, 147K)

Based fujo. You’re our good luck charm against MiriErifag.

don't encourage me, I've been trying really hard lately not to spam after seeing what he's done to the threads. I don't want him to keep using fujos as an excuse to be cancer. the ironic thing is I don't even care about MiriEri, it doesn't bother me in the slightest

>inviting one cancer to get rid of another cancer

Good job user; I don't fujo post in these threads either, seeing how false-flaggers give fujos a bad name, remember the golden rule 'always ship post after bump limit.'

As treatment for cancer you get chemo which indiscriminately attacks your body

>Mirio posting finally stops
>Fujos suddenly come from nowhere

I get it now, they're trying to make a shitposter even worse than them.

Sorry user, I went to bed after posting last night. Here's your spoonful of vanilla
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73766712

I'm being sincere though; I never fujo post in your threads, partially due to not finding anything to get too invested in.

just out of pure curiosity, what do you fujopost about in other threads?

incredibly cute and incredibly canon and incredibly hot

Attached: BEHOLD.png (487x373, 133K)

>Mirioeri fag was so bad he got banned twice last thread
My sides

>twice
three times actually

Good art of the boys in those series when the thread is near page 9 or 10.
That is the nice way to ship post for any ship, straight or not; discussion or banter till bump limit and ship posting on the way down to page 10.

no I mean who, as in who do you ship?

It is different for each show, for example in Mob I like Reigen and Serizawa but if other anons ask for other boys I can post those too.

There are characters I have trouble lewding too though, I respect Shorter Wong from Banana fish for being a bro also Speedwagon, The BIC guys from Mob, I can't lewd them.

What even is this headcanon? Deku admires Bakugo even more than All Might. Even just last arc he had wide eyes and mouth agape when he protected Jiro, and got so triggered from what Monoma said he unleashed a new quirk. He quite obviously cares about him more than almost anyone

Attached: 1551046413070.png (920x1300, 272K)

The only part that’s different is I don’t see Bakugo ever planning a eugenics program to produce a kid to surpass Deku.

Look at his dumb face.
You just know when they both become pros Deku is going to be his biggest fan and buy all the official merchandise of Bakugo.

Deku is gonna be sucking some mean dick when he finds out Bakugo saved All Might and that woman

Better than the fujos

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190323_183331.png (900x625, 320K)

>Momo that high
>Shitkugo that high
>Based Shoji and Bird that low
Only thing that saves your shit taste is if Mineta is literally off-the-charts/10

Imagine being so mentally broken that regular love does nothing for you anymore.

*yet
I wonder who would be the best eugenical combo for the sperg

>get b& 3 times
>still back for more
Laughing at your liife samefag

Whose the most divisive character in this manga? By divisive I mean that you either love him or you hate him. I think it's a toss-up between Deku or Bakugo.

Mineta

Again, he admires him for what he represents, not for who he actually is. Once Midoriya removes Bakugou from the pedestal he's placed him on by surpassing him, he'll have no reason to care or even think about him beyond the basic level of kindness he offers everyone else.

Endeavor unironically

characters with flaws are fun to watch, same with endeavor/shiggy.
It doesn't matter if they manage to redeem themselves or they fall further and further into "darkness" it's still more enjoyable to watch than characters without flaws ala shonen protagonists.

The raw hate for Mineta will never not make me laugh but also sad at how shit this fan base is.
Comedy relief pervert characters have been a staple of anime for years, no one was ever complaining about Roshi or any of the others back in the day, but now Mineta is so hated the tag on AO3 of him not existing is one of the most popular ones.

Mineta is ugly and a mega manlet, that probably has something to do with it

If he was a hot bishie fangirls would love him and ignore his perverted tendencies.

I don't mind the pervert thing, but he eats time that could have been used on other characters or even an actual fan-service shot of the girls for the male fans; I won't mind a time skip bishonen Mineta eating time with less perversion, the little twerp is a unpleasant chore to look at.

It's because this series is both shonen and capeshit which brings the worst of western fans, especially tumblrfags who know nothing about anime. See the seething user below your post.

Probably. Physical appearance is like the main factor most people attribute to finding someone attractive in real life, so they would project that onto fictional characters as well

>but he eats time that could have been used on other characters
Mineta takes too much time away? Not Decuck? Not jobbers like Momo or Kirishima?

Momo jobbing is hilarious tho

Like I said looking at him is a chore so I'd rather give his time to anyone else, I am honestly biased; he is too ugly.

a lot of people have rage issues and they project themselves on to him, he's also mary sue tier in terms of ability so he's an appealing person to project yourself onto if you're already a rage freak.
I think he works fine as a comedic relief as he is, but I can't take him seriously at all, and the attempts to redeem him just come off as silly.

Momo’s existence as a hero is jobbing it’s so great.
Literally has one of the most versatile useful quirks for any possible field, and she decides to spend her life using it to beat up crooks.

Her entire panel time until now has been nothing but a waste of time.
>hilarious
Unlike Mineta her stuff is not meant to be funny.

>Nomus? Leave them to me.

Attached: 1551291018315.jpg (3035x4299, 2.23M)

>complaining about Roshi
Roshi also used to be considered the strongest man in the world and bested goku in the first tournament shown in the manga. He was established as a strong character while being a pervert, then became mostly comic relief pervert later on once he got outclassed
Mineta is a midget who flings grapes at his enemy and is a pervert. Most of his screen time is just being a pervert. His most notable win is against midnight, who herself is nothing more than a walking sex joke.
Don't insult jackie chun like that, bitch nigga

Fair enough. I think Bakugo and Shinsou are ugly but I wouldn't want to take them away from anyone. If we are judging paneltime then Mineta is fine. Momo isn't

Her luck would end up fighting the bulletproof Noumus.

True, but I'd still prefer to see a pretty Momo job than Mineta; his quirk grosses me out, he is ripping chunks of himself and sticking it to stuff, I would even stand the ugly looks and the perversion if he at least had a less gross quirk.

>DBspic
>character discussion
>boils down to powerlevels
Like clockwork.

Where were you when the great purge happened

Attached: The Great Purge.png (1588x3647, 1.18M)

>boils down to powerlevels
Talking about what happened in the two manga and what they achieved is not powerlevels wanking.
Get the fuck out of here with this petty deflection or prove what I said wrong.

I mean, there's a decent chance he'll come back in the morning since it doesn't seem like he's been rangebanned. Plus the Kiribaku fujoshits are back even after one of their ilk got banned like three threads ago.

All the "achievements" or I think you powerlevelfags call them "feats" mean nothing in this context
Mineta is a student trying to become a hero and fails at his role because of his perversion
Roshi is a teacher who often fails at being a good teacher to his students because of his perversion
The reason Roshi is different is because he often succeeds at the end and teaches them
Mineta hasn't so far

Powerlevels are completely unrelated you dumb spic

Attached: img001.jpg (1280x1800, 186K)

What the fuck? This guy was annoying but I think he might actually be insane. Some of these are just him talking to himself

There is actually more that I missed thats how insane he was

>All the "achievements" mean nothing in this context
One is established early on as strong but perverted so people give him slack. The other is established as perverted and not much else. It's going to be 5 years soon since the manga started and he still hasn't grown much as a character since his introduction.
>you dumb spic
>ad hom
Please think of actual arguments instead of the same stupid insults

>but I think he might actually be insane
Not the first crazy shizo these threads have attracted. Nor the last.

Attached: 1544175536303.png (1856x3576, 216K)

He's reaching grapefag levels of autism

I swear to god Cute and Canon is a shitposter red alert.

>tfw you realize deku is literally what proto bakugou was except now reversed on bakugou

I genuinely understand his hatred for deku now. hes really fucking annoying.

Looks like our retarded ESL friend has a rival

Attached: 1553362104250.png (1363x1689, 243K)

Based Deku giving Bakugou his own medicine.

This was my oldest theory. I still want it, but I don't quite believe it. Unless the doctor gets very desperate for good quirks. I could see the LoV nomu harvesting ring striking some hero school though. I mean Giga has already gotten at least one pro, so students don't seem hard to capture after that.

Attached: gigasnewalbum.png (1022x846, 267K)

Yesterday. He's got my favorite quirk in the series.

Btw, top 3 quirks time

1. Meatballs - it's both versatile and very entertaining
2. Earphone Jack - even more versatile, though might not be as strong
3. Compress - really strong, really versatile, a bit plain looking and works only up close, unfrotunately.

Attached: cd38856741_00.jpg (436x179, 35K)

>no shitposting
>no other series shitposting
>fujos actually taking a break on purpose
>slow, but on topic thread
Why can't we have this type of threads? This feels surprisingly comfy.

I want to carry Hawks babys !!

Attached: Hawks.jpg (541x1042, 118K)

So Bakugo is just angry all the time because he has hella sexual frustration pent up for Deku right?

You want to carry eggs?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (529x550, 25K)

Does it really work like that? It is an interesting thought.

I don't know. I just find the idea of it funny

Attached: 65ad24c62dc18e432f31a9cf7ddedcbe.png (540x488, 64K)

It should depend on if his female partner can actually carry eggs, I think.

soooooo....
is all might a billionaire in this universe?
they say hes the top hero celebrity and i think in the very first arc bakugou says some shit about being the most rich and famous hero ever.

He probably earns lotta dosh from merch

He should be, but he's probably using it all on charity, knowing how much crazy he is about pieceful society and stuff like that.

He is pretty rich, have you seen Endeavor

Mineta has one of the strongest quirks in canon and bested All Might in his second fight shown. He was established as a strong character while being a pervert, then became mostly comic relief pervert later on once the focus shifted amoing the class; but has still retained a perfect W/L and retains one of the highst intelligence ratings and most powerful quirks in all of canon
Roshi is a midget who flings punches at his enemy and is a pervert. Most of his screen time is just being a pervert. His most notable win is against Goku, who at the time was nothing more than a walking joke, and cannot even begin to hold a candle to basic mook powerlevels in current canon.

Attached: 1535305834141.jpg (1115x554, 218K)

>Mineta has one of the strongest quirks in canon
>non-canon ova
yikes

probably, I mean endeavour's hero agency looks like THIS

Attached: Endeavor_hero_office.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

damn mineta is based

and he's still an ugly manlet

And this is All Mights crib, years beforehand

Attached: AM_tower.png (375x1376, 539K)

>not a MIGHT TOWER
Poor Endi.

Attached: mighttower.jpg (275x943, 246K)

OVA's are canon, Hori wrote and supervised them himself.

you mispelled based chad

>That post timing
>those seconds
>literal one post apart

Attached: 1341909317632.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: xuc1mhbsbor01.jpg (1124x708, 146K)

How can Endyfags even compete

Attached: Smug-o.jpg (197x174, 23K)

>Bakugo
>as smart as Aizawa or Iida
yeah these stats are complete bull

>jesus_wept.png

Well, for one, All Might isn't the no.1 hero anymore.

Your opinon is irrelephant, since the stats are canon and as given by Hori himself, no matter how much you want to bitch
bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/My_Hero_Academia_Official_Character_Book_Ultra_Archive

Somehow, Endi doesn't feel like he have bested AM

Attached: Itsuka_costume_headshot.png (771x771, 414K)

Also AM is still a virgin

>OVA's are canon
the latest one is. Not the first one

>Power Levelfag

Attached: soyboydeku.png (2628x1106, 1.21M)

His dick is only hard for Justice. And maybe one dead woman.

False. He had sex with everyone he transferred One for All with.

That pleased AFO before she died

Attached: 1551647155210.png (1277x710, 637K)

I bet her dying pleased him more. He got his priorities right.

Only because he went out with a legendary boom, not because Endy bested him.

>Nana died right after he became legal age.
Poor thing.

Attached: latest.png (248x189, 114K)

>Only the ones I like
All three were written and directed by Hori. USJ 2 Electric Boogaloo, Training of the Dead and All Might Rising are all considered canon.

>directed by Hori
I don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about

Free the lord.

Attached: gigasadness.png (1096x904, 281K)

>Mineta looks like this post-timeskip and has lots of fanservice shots
>joke is now that he's in a dedicated relationship but women keep swooning over him
>Tumblr fucking implodes
don't think I could be any happier desu

Attached: fujobait_mineta.jpg (979x816, 84K)

Honestly do want; the disgusting quirk is less disgusting when he rips stuff off from a prettier head.

silence dog

Would Mineta be more annoying to tumblr turning out as a fucking stacked bara or a smooth bishounen?

You're like a little brother eager to show his big bro about the sticker you got at school.

No it's trash

When will the anti-quirks organization come?

Read slower, literally two chapters ago

wy is the joker in this series?

this only makes sense if we are to assume this is based on how good at fucking they are, and even then it's sketchy at best

What joker?

Attached: you will know the wrath of the mighty monarch.jpg (706x588, 342K)

Destro is Pro quirk!!
He is the leader from Meta Liberation Army

Attached: speedyready.gif (320x240, 1.53M)

who the fuck is that?

>imagine not knowing who the fucking Monarch is
i fucking hate this place

Both are shitty.
Now this is what a real kino rivalry looks like.

Attached: 6cbc796e24d37d0dc6a7c4e649bd1975.jpg (2400x1651, 799K)

>scryed
that anime was dope

It was the best.

Attached: 1447624512545.gif (320x244, 2.25M)

i was looking for the monarch on google and all i got was butterfly suggestions
seriously who the fuck is this?

I want to marry Dabi!!!
I will give him a home and cook for him every day
He can leave the LoV

where were you when mirierifag got dabbed on by based janny?

Attached: 1528947043045.png (1000x1867, 396K)

Well, we've had Overhaul. He was head of a Yakuza family so not anti-quirk as such; but he personally thought quirks were a sort of disease, which given his germophobe nature, drove him up the wall. So he subverted the group to his own purposes.

Then there's the CRC, which wasn't so much anti-quirk as anti those whose quirks made them look different from pure humans. They're pining for the fjords now, thanks to the LoV.

Frankly, given that 80% of the world's population has quirks, anti-quirk would be a strange position.

He's the Mighty Monarch, user.

Attached: The mighty Monarch.jpg (630x855, 235K)

Never would have thought that Norton would be that good at playing a 7 y.o girl.

No good can come of this.

villains.fandom.com/wiki/The_Monarch

he'd be a lot more tolerable if he wasn't so bad to look at, since in a medium like this that's 50% of a character's final grade

>Yea Forumsmblr
you have to go back

All true

You have to go forward and educte yourself a bit. This is a capeshit inspired manga. You should know at least some basic shit about comics to appreciate it.

Attached: venturebrosrefs.jpg (923x290, 175K)

The one on the left is fun, the on the right is a feel-good circlejerk?

how about you go back to gargling my fucking balls?

>>>being a Yea Forumsmmie
also
>implying I enjoy this babby manga

Attached: 1529664576814.jpg (680x441, 79K)

You're really proud of not knowing shit? It shows.

>Destroys UA at the end of the first year.
>All the students go their separate ways until meeting again after the timeskip.
>Shinsou gets the L

CUTE

Giga prepares to destroy UA.

A voice from below says, "Hey, you! What are you doing??"

Giga shouts "The LORD'S Work!" Then stops moving and stands there, blankly.

Shinso orders him to sit down and not move as they put him in chains.

(The problem with an out and out attack is, Giga would be up against a whole bunch of really powerful quirks. He may have several, but UA has more, and he'd get BTFO sooner or later.

Better to use him to nutcrack Tartarus so they can get AfO out.)

How would Shinsou know what AfO sounds like?

S I

P N

A T

C E

I N

N S

G I

_ F

_ I

_ E

_ S

He doesn't have to. If you respond verbally to Shinso's voice at all, even just answering his questions or shouting out, he's got you.

>not brapping the flames away

I, for one, think they're cute.

Attached: 1552938945084.jpg (1280x838, 186K)

and if you read the manga, you find that they are canon

Attached: 1530210699032.png (497x384, 99K)

Why not endavours hellflame? The only real drawback is taht you can get a heatstroke when overused.

If thats the risk in turn for producing and manipilating fire, i'd take it.

1. Warp
2. Hellflame
3. Earphone jack

>POM
Now hold on a second, what did Horikishi mean by that?

Why does AFO not steal Shinsou quirk?
Mind control is powerful !!

/thread

Attached: fucking scryed.webm (360x480, 2.97M)

universal signal for wholesome age gap

Attached: 1538072333347.png (544x1515, 874K)

Honestly? Cute.

I hated him until he actually started displaying signs of intelligence. Even now I still dislike him but when he has his calm and collected moments he's a tolerable character.

this

>Why not endavours hellflame? The only real drawback is taht you can get a heatstroke when overused.
Because it's not that interesting. No matter how strong it is, it's just a fire power.

Wholesome on the right, satanic and god-hating on the left

Attached: 70236146_p47.png (809x1000, 310K)

I don't know, user. Mirio's feelings are something else, it is like Eri was his goddess and I don't think that is satanic, god-hating or bad.

Attached: 1553212562607.jpg (480x565, 29K)

Why is deku a doormat for Bakugo??

Sounds exactly like the satanistic idol-worshiping to me

Attached: 70236146_p46.png (809x1000, 336K)

Imagine if she sat on your face. How would you feel?

Attached: a78.gif (480x270, 898K)

Confused

It is the exact opposite, his love is godly like. Corinthians 13:4

When are we getting the "All Might has been dead this whole time and its just a hallucination by Deku" twist.

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6

Attached: 1526112794002.png (742x720, 364K)

How does that apply? There's no sin here.
Anyways Titus 2:4

Remember to report him guys

What is her quirk?

Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. John 5:21

She shines

Imagine their fight. Imagine how lewd it will be.

Attached: 1553193419877.jpg (511x820, 169K)

Does that mean all might is satanic?

Happens to everyone

Attached: all-might.png (760x428, 152K)

His hairlocks are basically satanic evil man horns.

Although really, has anyone explained WHY he has these hairlocks? IIRC we saw him putting them up for the first time when he was leaving Japan for America after his graduation. It's certainly a distinctive design. But what's it for?

All Might was the real baddies all along.

Attached: EvilMight.png (750x400, 107K)

Highlight the parts where he used a script to get dubs 3 times then replies to himself saying "all those dubs"

Attached: 1553385458419.png (1600x1118, 641K)

>implying it wasn't yet another grape persona

Attached: 1526671109667.png (549x452, 397K)

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE HEROES ARE EVIL!

Attached: 1536971309009.jpg (1200x1131, 135K)

Fuck heroes

Attached: iYqwlOF.jpg (1199x800, 718K)

Just wait until Deku and Shiggy Duke it out and become mortal rivals 200 chapters later. Later freinds to fight a greater threat

Attached: 1551749529931.png (1280x720, 792K)

No.

Attached: no.png (1350x475, 821K)

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

Attached: All Sad.jpg (2560x1354, 1.18M)

GREAT costume! And I like that the cosplayer is so into his role he's even displaying finger discipline.

Attached: 1551289682586.jpg (1098x1098, 240K)

You're thinking doujin. BnHA doesn't do lewd.

Attached: 63688w.png (540x710, 168K)

Cute and canon

Bakugo will start using nukes. That’s the only way he can rival OfA’s power.

that's not lewd, it's cute, canon, and based as fuck

Attached: togatwice10.jpg (564x676, 155K)

Attached: 1544289407958.jpg (796x1250, 143K)

She's goopy. That means she was someone else a few moments ago. I wonder who.

>Giganto goes to destroy UA
>Is wrecking shit up
>Izuku appears and shows off his multiple Quirks
>Giganto spergs out and runs away, screaming about his lord all the while

Twice

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

If he's faster and smarter than Deku, he can win. I think that's what the Joint Training Exercise arc hinted at. Bakugo is getting more battle savvy faster than Midoriya.

Fan service does not automatically equal lewd.

>tfw no frog thot to cuddle

Attached: 0807.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

>implying Bakugo won't just tap in and acquire his Quirk Awakening or Quirk Singularity to rival and surpass Deku/OFA

Attached: Big Meme.png (659x960, 533K)

Izuku, she just got done letting Twice measure him so she can fuck the clone

>Quirk Awakening
>He can transform everything around him into explosions
>Also gets Haki

Attached: Mouth Pocky.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Absolute kino.
Look at those two neither is giving an inch.
As long as they can move they will keep fighting no matter how battered and bruised they get.
And those looks they give to eachother it's just sheer animosity.
There isn't even any stakes or real reason for them to fight.
They just can't stand eachothers guts, but underneath all that they still have a certain respect for eachother.
That combination of hate and respect is what drives them to such extend to win against eachother.
Absolute kino.

Attached: Kazuma-Ryuhou.jpg (432x288, 26K)

I know nothing about this series and want to get into it off of that webm alone. What am I in for?

This is one of the better satirical memes I keep seeing.

>He says this when Deku viciously kicks the ass of every villain he meets
It’s almost as if you’re the bitch for bitching about shit that doesn’t matter.

Attached: 1528008315876.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

What a slut.

Attached: 1532760432744.jpg (707x1000, 1.12M)

When will we see Inko again? One of the good things about this series was the fact that the protagonist's parent(s) was actually still alive

Attached: zI2zTsL5Qes.jpg (2048x2012, 266K)

You mean the only villain he's beaten without ex Machinas and being saved was a YouTube prankster?

>That doujin where she and Izuku fuck happens later
>'It's just like when AfO fucked me!' she thinks before the pleasure starts to fry her brain

when Shiggy finally gets pushed too far by Izuku and decides to go for the heart

Hopefully sometime soon where she pulls Deku out of UA and he transfers to Shiketsu.

I think pro heroes should go trough a psychological test to see if they're fit to use their quirk on the open.

isn't the entire point of hero licencing?

Since One for All is in effect a Deus ex Machina, able to supply force as the user is willing to receive, not even the fight with Gentle qualifies under your criteria.

switch momo and sero

And the hero academies. Weed out those with problems like Gentle and make them criminals if they use their quirks in public. Make licensed heroes out of the ones who are stable and capable.

Shiggy's right, this isn't a great system, and it's obviously very restrictive. But it seems to work.

Kino rivlary
One of the best bros in anime
Suffering lots of suffering

Attached: scryed2.jpg (600x450, 24K)

Attached: 37335478542.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

You think a nude, unresponsive, perhaps mindless (although fortunately it didn't turn out that way) woman is lewd?

O...kay...

Huh? What's wrong with that?

Attached: Monarch.jpg (300x225, 17K)

fuck no...the series isnt even good...too much midoriya dick sucking....this is the shonen equivalent to magika madoka.....

spoken like a true npc

If you can come up with a better system, please suggest it.

I can already see that this is going to break down because of the unfairness of it and how it limits people. That's probably what Destro felt, and perhaps what his son feels. But I can't see what's going to replace it, giving the danger of those with great power who reject the responsibility that comes with it.

>Shiggy's right
>taking A FUCKING NEET's word for something reliable

I like Delinquent shit and i hope Delinquent anime makes a come back

Attached: 8ae41e7d8700017281186d8cbddc713d3d9f48b0_hq.jpg (799x599, 87K)

IS it a great system?

Compared to a civil war, it's pretty neat

who said a good character needs to be a good person?

NEET

Which is what I said. It works. I wouldn't be surprised if All for One set this system up as a way to secretly control the populace. But now, with the linchpins of both All Might and AfO gone, the flaws are showing up, and things are falling apart.

Why the fuck does that autistic little shit call him Kachan?

What is the endgame of this manga in your opinion?

Kac - the first part of his first name, chan - Japanese honorific which roughly translates to 'little', usually applied to children and young women.

It's a childhood nickname. I'm surprised it's not like nails on a blackboard to Bakugo. Maybe it is.

Starwars + marvelCapeshit + Shonenshit ending

I know that but it still comes off autistic as hell and yeah probably the big reason he hates Deku

Making Horikoshi rich.

removing quirks

Attached: endgame.jpg (584x296, 82K)

Deku is still a terrible character. I wish one of his classmates would get brutally murdered in front of him so that his personality stops being so soft and soggy.

>It's a childhood nickname. I'm surprised it's not like nails on a blackboard to Bakugo. Maybe it is.
It probably was at some point, but Deku would just keep saying it no matter what and Bakugo's only option would be to just deal with

>Deku is still a terrible character.
I disagree, he might be infuriating but that doesn't make him a bad character.

> I wish one of his classmates would get brutally murdered in front of him so that his personality stops being so soft and soggy.
He would just cry about it for the next 20 chapters

Annoying then.

He seriously used that one off doctor as a reveal? Seriously? I remember reading here like a year or two ago that he was going to be a bad guy that stole kids quirks like Dekus but I didn’t think hori was going to actually do that since it was so bad... how worse can it get

Yeah, I guess he's going to be like other shounen protags and never have a personality change. Eternal crybaby.

I think its dekus reaction to that quite thats autistic. all might doesn't really know that bakugou was an outright scumbag

Attached: 1549111430397.jpg (640x607, 72K)

>He seriously used that one off doctor as a reveal?
it was revealed in the anime like a year ago moron

That I can see. I personally don't find him that bad, it's just that his entire relationship with Baku is retarded. Deku shouldn't be going "Kachow is amazing!" He should be going "man fuck you, you think it was funny getting bullied by a angry tard like you with no way too fight back, I should have let that bile monster dude kill you."

That part didn't bother me, because it seemed like that doctor was putting up a front. The toe bone thing didn't make any sense to me.
What did bother me was how he didn't want anyone to approach him. The thought process doesn't make sense 'I'll introduce this character that I've been hinting at, but he will only talk to people from across the room' wtf? It seemed so half assed.

>Sasuke and boobs top tier
> Half-humans in bottom tier
I can't tell if you're 12 or just retarded

AFO probably stealed "Strong Pelvis" quirk, combined by "Greater Stamina", Soft Hands and "Refill" quirks. I know I would.

Deku quite literally seems to have Stockholm Syndrome. There's a reason why people say hes a battered housewife

Attached: 1544591907548.png (1125x674, 64K)

Left isn't cherrypicked. This is 100% of any interaction between these two characters.

Attached: 2.jpg.png (311x304, 63K)

They were going for the 'I can't be mad at you, because I know you're hurting too' thing. Which is stupid because Deku just allows himself to be a punching bag because of a few small moments of hanging out as a kid. How can you talk all this talk about justice, but have trouble standing up for yourself?

>Nipples approaching shoulders
>"Bigger IP"
This is the gift that just keeps on giving.

His firebreathing dad will die, it's a question of if he'll actually show up before then.

Attached: 1536003604461.png (1164x596, 225K)

The only thing wrong with that picture is Mirio getting cucked

Is he going to be a sacrifice for a rage boost?
>Papa-Deku on bloody in his son's arms
>"Sorry I couldn't be a better father" *dies*
>Deku roars in pain, the emotions unlocks all his quirks
>Deku enters avatar state and claps some cheeks

no you dumb head. his dad is Gigantomachia. he ate Dabi's fire attack. his Firebreathing ability got boosted when he had AFO stack multiple Quirk on him so he sort of got turned into a really hard muscular spiky Kirby.

no, did you already forget their battle?

Attached: 120.jpg (432x541, 164K)

>Oh no Kacchan is so sad
>he needs someone who can accept all his feelings and frustrations and I am the only one who can do that.
That's literally the only reason why he fought.

Watch the doctor's legs during that sequence. It starts out, normal looking legs. Then they seem to be shriveling. Then it looks like they're not there at all. I suspect the doctor may not be all there - in more ways than one - and he does not want anyone getting close enough to see that.

I've seen far worse, but I still wish that Deku would just straight up tell Bakugo that if he truly admired All Might or wanted to be a real hero then he wouldn't go out of his way to be such a bullying prick.

Attached: 1497482667668.png (294x265, 131K)

so? it doesn't undermine anything, they finally understand each other now

Attached: 209.jpg (399x272, 48K)

So you're saying Deku likes it when Baku pounds his feelings into him nice and hard?

nohomo

Attached: love.jpg (800x1159, 132K)

he's just admiring his power

Attached: 0062-010.jpg (1066x1600, 370K)

Headpat + pom = cute and canon?

yeah, it's so tense! how can deku ever hope to catch up with bakugou's incredible skills!

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

I would'e been so happy if deku had just said
"yeah but we're not heroes yet, numbnuts"

I think this is because finally shit happens in this series again, last chapter had tons of new material for theorizing shit. Or its because Hori actually isnt featuring Deku anymore, during the Pro Hero arc the threads had been better than during the OH/joint training arc as well.

So i guess Deku is the problem.

nice try

Certainly bishounen. They would rage about how its totally unrealistic that he changed that much in just a few years. Its impossible to change afterall, thats how they see the world.

SCRYEEEED!!!!!
KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!
RYUHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yuno is not even a character, he literally just shows up to say "No Asta, -I- will be Wizard King."

That too but that is not it; the thread before this one got shitposted like crazy with bans and stuff so everyone just decided to hold back in this one.
True. Yea Forums fujos are at least a bit more honest, tumblr would just be pissed that they can't openly like how hot the twerp got and shit on him unless he did something ultra heroic.

Its the truth, but ignore it if you want.

cutest and comfiest ship

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

Deku is my favorite character

Attached: 68490273_p0.jpg (1077x1400, 892K)

Attached: disgust.jpg (286x161, 46K)

same

Attached: 1536796412191.jpg (3856x2480, 1.29M)

You're both wrong, his dad is AfO. This will lead to Giga seeing Izuku and him using multiple quirks thus thinking he's his lord who turned tiny.

Attached: DyKnZ-tU8AEwKGN.png (1200x846, 649K)

Season four is gonna be so awesome , October can't come soon enough

Attached: 5c1a8890e27a1.jpg (1000x1421, 195K)

>186234883
I like Deku too.

Attached: 702131041200.jpg (875x613, 483K)

Everyday until canon.

Attached: pfe6gq0CFi1ta3jtoo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 515K)

so are we going to get a "Deku.....I Am Your Father...." "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" moment?

taking waifu requests.

this

Attached: 1529432987368.jpg (698x601, 110K)

sure thing, you know this isn't true you biased fagget

Disgust only until she sees Deku with his mask on. Then she won't be able to keep her hands off him. Adding to Ochaco's discomfort.

something lewd pls

Attached: nomumommy.png (397x1024, 478K)

I want dicku to come to realise that AfO is actually the good guy

Attached: the hero.png (913x1300, 263K)

what if todoroki is the traitor because he wants to remove mutants, but doesn't want to slaughter them outright because that would be like his father?

I doubt it will go exactly like that.

Attached: 63cf3e3631fe7e406d9549ac8d885b45.png (500x666, 406K)

yes

Attached: 01 (2).png (896x1300, 439K)

based Monoma
I hope Bones animates their play

basically, i want to fuck him

Chapter 183 was peak comfy

>diives

same, bakugou is so hot

man tetsu is handsome

That's really gay though.

Attached: DrKRPAPVYAAxpNw.jpg (600x870, 101K)

the lewdest thing she can ask from you

Attached: lewd.jpg (600x800, 83K)

that stuff is just too fucking good, even if i already found the doujin before you posted source, i thank you for posting it

Attached: ThanksAnon.png (900x1200, 785K)

WHOA WHOA WHOA! that's some really good quality. thank you.

Attached: 11.jpg (304x361, 28K)

don't lewd the nomus, they are brainded children.

MOMMY

Attached: aoyama harmony.png (400x400, 144K)

not anymore

Fine, they are nearly braindead children that can mutter a sentence with great difficulty, oh and they were turned into monsters on top of that

What are the character ages?

Don't even care about Mineta all that much, but the that he pisses off so many people trying hard to moralfag over one another is great!

Attached: MHA fags.png (1919x1080, 639K)

they're legal everywhere but the US, don't worry

>Demon prince Shoto
>Endeavor in a white robe
What does this means?

Attached: DxvM9LQU8AA01QG.jpg (1200x887, 411K)

>Shotofags
>respectful and take criticism well

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

I've never had a problem with them or Bakugou fags.

>ah Todoroki fags, they're usually respectful and can take criticism of his chracter pretty well.
super newfag.

Attached: fun.jpg (5384x2400, 3.86M)

Dekufags are always in the right and you know it

Nah they're usually bitches

Mineta fags rise us!

Since Mob seems to be so popular, who would be the most powerful character Mob could possibly win against in bnha? I would say Overhaul.

Attached: 6bce7a9cc61a5e185b0416c04947b4a435ccd81b_hq.jpg (1024x549, 192K)

Can Kirishima turn his dick into steel?

Mob can probably decimate the whole HeroAka universe.

No, but he can make it rock hard.

everyone

>one-sided cuckold garbage
>fun
The state of nu/a/

Attached: 1553474732285.png (244x348, 131K)

no but he can turn my dick into steel

Old Yea Forums is bunch of 14 y.o. who haven't got enough bro wankery by now and still see it as new and exciting? I'd rather have some conflict in my protagonists, thank you very much.

>non-Yea Forums image on Yea Forums
The state of nu/a/

hot

Are you retarded? Only some hax quirk like "if I look at you, you die" would work on mob.

Imagine unironically liking Uraraka as a character.

>Mineta Chads
>Tall, Buff, Sexy, Pussy slayers, Head full of hair, Interesting, Courageous, Adventurous, Funny, Inspiring.

Probably not even that.

>Head full of hair
why is that a specific trait

usually bald manlets that hate mineta since hes short but can pop his hair off and grow it in an instant

I know you're baiting, but who cares? It's easy to imagine, 'cause it's what I do on a daily basis. I love this adorable moneyhungry dumpling.

Attached: qrAicTL.jpg (438x438, 114K)

>can't play bass
>bleeds
Yeah, no.

>starts off wanting to help her parents
>eventually transforms into generic love interest after the MC's dick
That's like going from Nami to Sakura

why does mineta make tumblr seethe so much?

I read Naruto and I still no idea what Sakura did in that story. Ochako's already way better that that just with her fight with Baku.

Attached: 1404854759732.jpg (400x400, 142K)

Why do manlets think that only tumbler respects people who can play bass and can hold their blood inside their body?

>Yakuza/Gentle opus ruined Deku
>High End ruined Endeavor
>Joint training ruined Class A
>now this arc will ruin the VA

Attached: eafd72a7-4c94-400a-8fd0-95bc7baab455.png (1080x812, 1.33M)

I don't even lime Ochako but comparing her to Cuckura is beyond dumb.

this user gets it

Attached: boobs.png (755x433, 348K)

>h-his only bad traits are not playing bass and bleeding!
>t-t-that means hes a shit character
cant wait for the timeskip to see you tumblrinas crumble

>Yakuza/Gentle opus ruined Deku
He was never good
>High End ruined Endeavor
Wrong
>Joint training ruined Class A
Again they were never good
>now this arc will ruin the VA
They are shit already

i don't get your opinion

Attached: 0152-018.jpg (2133x1600, 766K)

Because he's male teenager with hormones. Dude is surrounded by shapely teenage girls in skintight and revealing bodysuits, literally any normal teenaged boy would want to stick his dick in every one of them.

____________(you)____________

Attached: trhrhr.jpg (1000x775, 100K)

Who said he's a shit character? He's fucking hilarious, I love this little twerp.

>cant wait for the timeskip
what do you mean by that?

I like Kirishima but don't even think once about the fujo shit. I just like that he's voiced by Justin Cook in the dub and you can almost see him as Yusuke attending a super hero school

Attached: 1324599254001.png (292x346, 8K)

Mineta self-inserters like to delude themselves into believing that Mineta might eventually be something other than a semi-amusing joke

It's a post by people who got no idea what they're talking about. Kirishima is a bro.

Attached: kirishima.png (1144x720, 501K)

but he had his moments of being cool though. there might/will be more.

>but don't even think once about the fujo shit.
Because you're normal. Retards on Tumblr view every series they infect with nothing but shipping goggles. Two characters interacting is enough for them to declare a ship. It's even worse when said characters are of the same sex. God forbid two girls or two boys just be friends.

>dub
>not sub
gtfo out of Yea Forums
truely patrician if you watch both the sub and dub

Watched the sub at first and dub on a rewatch. That ok?

Attached: 1403896036762.png (400x384, 220K)

>Kirishimafag watches the dub
based retard

Not that user, but everyone with taste watch both. Ignoring the dub means missing out on an incredible English All Might.

based and redpilled

>elite 14 y.o. afraid to watch the dub because he's afraid people call him pleb
Truly a pleb. Real patricians watch whatever they want.

Replace ruined with improved and you have a true statement.

>incredible English All Might
He's literally just Piccolo and Vegeta. That's all I here when I hear dub AM talk. Funimation's pool of like six voice actors is getting tiresome.

Dub sometimes has great voice work and sometimes its garbage. But the real offender is that they change lines.

Attached: Chisaki Die.png (262x192, 11K)

learn to read

fem!AfO doing something cute

Attached: 69677297_p0.jpg (1024x1448, 537K)

But user she is the nomu

dub All Might is literally just Major Armstrong

literally the correct way to do it

>bakugou and deku each with one half of AM sword
bak-u-go confirmed, bakugou is getting one for all

Just read a book on it and mastered the topic in seconds. The book said you are a faggot.

Dub Mirio is atrocious

Attached: 70907452_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 1.33M)

This. I don't think I've ever seen a femAfO.

Not knowing about the best mid-tier villian that consistently punches far above his weight of all time

JUST

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: post.jpg (1500x938, 2.01M)

No, deku just gary stu's his way into be "better"

Keep in mind, right now they're all heroes in training. I doubt Ochaco will start earning much until she's a licensed hero. She's still going for the money, and the contacts she's made and is making will probably help her a lot. None of that means she can't be Deku's love interest.

Sorry this situation seems to offend you so much.

It is possible AfO was behind the hidebound bureaucracy separating the man from his parents, and the lawlessness that allowed the criminal gang to run free. He WAS supposedly running things early on, after all. Knowing full well that dissatisfaction with the system would send people to him to 'fix' things and make them his followers.

excuse me, everyone I have a brief announcement to make
Mirio loves Eri more than everything
They were destined to be each other's love interest
And they're Horikoshi's OTP
Thank you for your time, and good night.

Attached: 0182-017.jpg (892x1300, 271K)

based

>tfw all the high-test chads Japan had got killed in the war and all they have now are wimpy pretty boys
really wish it didn't go down like that

Attached: justenditall.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

urayamashi...

I don't remember making this post

> Divisive
>Mineta

Fucking tool that shit character is so universally disliked that you'd be hard pressed to see HATERS talk about him. He literally doesnt exists outside of being a meme. Even the series started putting him out to pasture when everyone told the Author he was a literal waste of space.

Bakugo fails in every single aspect of being a good rival/foil for the main protagonist. I'm genuinely surprised the guy even has fans.

>universally disliked
(you)

OH MY! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PAYOFF?

IT WAS HERE A SECOND AGO

Attached: FarawayDifferentGopher-max-1mb.gif (620x342, 859K)

when will deku x ochako be confirmed?!?!?! I NEED TO KNOW!!

end of the series, just like in nardo

cute and canon

Attached: a52971699e5e18f743396c3490efaf7c.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

This. If he looked like Satou, he probably wouldn't have any

>I'm genuinely surprised the guy even has fans.
his fans are 12 year olds and fujos

Now this is cute and canon

Attached: 171414.jpg (1100x1505, 384K)

Boku no hero more like less than zero

The cutest part is when they spitroast Deku (Eri with a strap-on)

So this is the power of Dekufags...

hot

Based

>strap-on
She should use her horn instead.

Delusional and crackshippilled

I don't have a pixiv account and I don't want to make one
help

These threads are cancer

I have nothing new to watch till then, at least after Jojo and SNK go back on break. Well at least the manga is still here and I have my cold, uncaring and eternal backlog. And my as of today only RELIABLE friend, gambina

Attached: deathtothemegamancosplayer.png (1208x650, 312K)

>they even use a condom
v a n i l l a

>they use a condom
>which means they're not married
not so vanilla after all

married people aren't pumping out babies 24/7 user, this isn't the 1800s

>implying married couples always want kids
>implying married couples always want AIDS
Ok incel

If you're not procreating in raw then there's no use, you're not exclusive to each other and the feeling is completely different.
If you're worried about babies just take the pill, but don't deny the glory of a loving nakadashi.

No can do user, the artist didn't post this doujin anywhere else

>marrying someone with AIDS

Attached: 153dbadc3bf37290568383254122.png (291x218, 63K)

>AIDS spontaneously generates and people just randomly catch it
based retard

Absolutely based

This. Also condom takes away a good portion of the pleasure sensors on the dudes side.

well, he's no more retarded than 'muh out of wedlock gondomzzz' user

Ok, user, i made this album so you and people who don't want to create any kind of account can enjoy it too

imgur.com/a/BQT84XG

lol once Deku gets to 40% bakugo will never ever be able to keep up.