Looking back now, was it true love?

Looking back now, was it true love?
Also, when are the last few chapters getting fucking translated?

Attached: happysugarlife.jpg (1600x1138, 433K)

Can't believe she managed to corrupt the loli at the end. Absolute dead madwoman

How does the animay differ from the manga?

Yes.
The fact that people kept trying to get in their way is absolutely nigai.

True love? It was the truest love

It goes a little more in-depth with the characters, and I think the scenes are better nuanced.

Attached: 17.jpg (869x1249, 248K)

I want a sequel with older Shio as the main character.

Attached: oldershio.jpg (874x1024, 188K)

True love doesn't exist

Other than a backstory arc they skipped and possibly the ending, it's pretty much the same stuff but improved.

The zero dialogue chapter where she kills her friend is the only good part of this manga, Everything else was retarded.

Why are you so nigai user?

The anime skips the edgy part.

Post cute Satou

Attached: 1553029769683.jpg (963x540, 49K)

Satou would look cute with a big, pregnant belly, or a baby sucking on her breasts.

Attached: __koube_shio_and_matsuzaka_satou_happy_sugar_life_and_etc_drawn_by_yasuda_shouko__900576f3d994d12b87 (3175x4090, 1.29M)

Attached: Happy Sugar Life - Life 2 - 6.png (904x1280, 433K)

Based and sugarpilled

She didn't corrupt Shio. She just helped her understand love

misleading title
this isn't happy at all

It became true love exactly at the moment she sacrificed herself to save Shio. Until then, it was just possessive love.

Satou's love was real, but it wasn't love for Shio. Shio was just food for her love.

Yes, Auntie's love was true love.

This desu.

Satou is cutest when nigai

Attached: yan.jpg (800x800, 179K)

Wouldn't it be boring, though? She has no interest in other people, so older Shio would simply be some autistic girl that talks alone with an imaginary Satou. The only plot point I can imagine is for Asahi to try to break her autism and fail miserably.

What we really need is an ero spin-off about Auntie's slutty ways.

Attached: 1538321725475.jpg (1892x2306, 195K)

>She has no interest in other people, so older Shio would simply be some autistic girl that talks alone with an imaginary Satou
Well that assumes she doesn't change at all as she grows up, and besides, the MC having a hallucinatory friend isn't auto-boredom. I only stuck with Chaos Head as long as I did on the offchance he was actually just insane and imagining it all.

Attached: Yui.jpg (365x496, 40K)

If it were simply possessive love, she would have had a more violent response to Shio when rejected by her(similar to the mom). Satou always put Shio's interests first, and only took measures such as locking the door to protect her from getting lost. It's pretty normal to not let your kids go outside unsupervised.

Attached: 1552342676509.jpg (475x475, 91K)

Satou just can't get what she wants from Shio by using violence.

Satou's never even thought of it. She's clearly capable of violence, manipulation, etc, and yet only shows her best side to Shio, even going so far as to being honest with Shio when she kissed another girl.