Jojo isn't ga-

>jojo isn't ga-

Attached: lolfags.jpg (1080x589, 361K)

y

God send us faggots to earth
My job is sending them back

Attached: 1553322887738.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Only people who say JoJo is gay is people who haven't read/watched it.

Attached: 1553241443782.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLARE VIA

Only God can judge the fags.
But Narancia can send them to him.

If Jojo was nearly as gay overall as people make it out to be Squalo and Tiziano would not get nearly as much focus as they are getting now since they'd just feel normal but instead they're stand out (no pun intended) characters, just like the few other homobait couples.
If you want a series that is actually legitimately gay and proud of it, Patalliro! has got you covered but Jojo really doesn't fit the bill.

Dio is canon bisexual, certainly acts it given his weird Jonathan obsession, and had a boyfriend. That's pretty gay. Yes I've watched it.

> not all characters are straight
> therefore the series as a whole is gay
user...... what?

One of, if not THE, most iconic characters of the series.

To deny that Jojo dabbles in homosexuality - to deny that it certainly does intentionally try to be "gay" at times - is incorrect.

Dio is asexual if anything.
He used women as food and had children as a joke.

I’dsay jojo more than dabbles in the homo

He's canon bi. But he also doesn't "love" in the normal, human way, seeing people as mostly toys to satisfy his godly desires and whims.

user, there is a difference between being "fabulous" and being "gay".

The only genuinely/vaguely homosexual relations/advances that are in the series as a whole (a series that has been running for three decades) are:

- Jonathan and Dio (ambiguously and one sided from part of Dio).
- Gelato and Sorbet.
- Pucci and DIO (very vaguely and ambiguously, and Pucci outright says at one point that he loves DIO as he loves God, stating that apparently their relationship was not sexual in nature).
- Scarlet (bisexual) attempting to make a move on (rape) Lucy.

Narancia 'Aerosmith for guys sucking dicks' Ghirga

Oh, and obviously Tiziano and Squalo, that one goes without stating (Cioccolata and Secco could count as well, but that one I always saw less as a sexual relationship and more of a depraved master to pet one).

I don't care about your headcanon.
Dio is above sexuality.

Narancia "If you're not het, get killed by my jet" Ghirga

They seem like good friends.

>he is so insecure about his sexuality he cant even fondle his bro's chest

Narancia "if you're gay I'll shoot you all day" Ghirga

Cute

Attached: CDB9D2F2-4E99-4305-B5F3-AD04001FB181.jpg (640x362, 65K)

CUTE

Attached: C4246C10-8B9E-4339-A52C-D2342DE488BD.gif (540x300, 3.11M)

>canon bi
>Araki himself said that's not what he meant by that relationship when a fan pointed out that to him

>he is so insecure about his sexuality he can't admit he's gay in MMXIX

For real
>dumb “interviewer” keeps haggling araki about that bed scene
>araki has enough and says something vaguely to move on
>DIO IS GAY CANON GAY HE SUCKS DICK AND FUCKS ASS ARAKI SAID SO!!

>best animation went to homulust pec rubbing

Attached: 1524614645090.jpg (600x522, 32K)

>- Jonathan and Dio (ambiguously and one sided from part of Dio).
Araki disproved it, dumb fujo.

First, I said "ambiguously" meaning that Dio's intentions may well have been different, but it definitely seemed a bit homoerotic with the whole "I am gonna take your body and make it my own" thing.

Secondly, I was making the point that JoJo's is in fact NOT a gay series, how the hell is that fujo?

Dumb speedreader.

>tfw no titzie to well animatedly rub my tits

Narancia "if you suck dick, my gun can only go click" Ghirga.

My straight friend and I ( straight ) were watching this episode the other night and I woke up with his dick in my ass. Is it normal? We're both straight btw.

did the balls touch?

KINGU KURIMSON
your friend has pink hair by chance?

did you say no homo?

No thankfully, just his dick in my ass.

then it isnt gay
theres nothing wrong about fornicating with your homies when the balls dont touch

>Scarlet attempts to rape Lucy
>Lucy litteraly squeezed her tiddy and sent her clear message that she wants to... you know.

I feel like most of the flamboyance comes from Araki copying poses from fashion magazines without even realizing how gay it looks.