Anjou manga

I hate gals

Looks like an interesting read , thanks fren

I love gals

Log off, Seto

Rape

I feel neutral towards gals

Lurk more newfaggots

I too hate sluts. But if Anjou is pure, she must be married and impregnated before it's too late.

As much as it sounds like a meme, the quiet, reserved types are usually the sluts whereas the more outgoing and racy girls tend to be "pure."

>gals
>sluts
Really?

Even though what you're saying may not even that far out from the truth, reality, experiences and logic tend to disappoint.
Then again, fuck 3D, fuck this society and fuck stereotypes.

Yeah, that's how I felt, too. In large part it was due finding out that all the meek girls I was interested in turned out to be whores. Then you hit 30 and realize that you have no one to rely on and the reality of things dawns on you.

>note to myself. Rip this when you get home.

Carry on fgts

I get the feeling dumping chapters here now is gonna be a pain in the ass from now on seeing as the page sizes now are like 4mb+ on average.

> series ends
> gal doesn't even tell him she loves him or fuck him
> simply says he needs to stay and clean up after her forever
He was right to hate gals

Was that guy named seto too? Because if he wasn't then you got mixed your gals.

Did Google block you?

Yep I did get them mixed up. I forgot cleaner man's real name was Kaji or something like that

That's assuming that shit group will continue translating. They are slow as fuck.

How far behind are we?

The manga hasn't ended yet though

Dumping new translated chapter?

Available raws are up to chapter 42. First their excuse for delays was that they weren't happy with the quality of the raws. They ordered a physical copy of the volume and were scanning it themselves. Once they got the volume, they claimed that they will release 1-2 chapters a week. After the half chapter where they made the release timing claim, it took them a week to release the first full chapter that they scanned themselves. It's been 9 days since then and they haven't released the next chapter yet.

I really don't understand why it's so difficult for someone to come along and translate the raws. Type in the translations into the bubbles MS Paint if you want to. If someone has the time then they can clean them up later.

Even the quiet one at the back of class?

There's always hope for a new chapter this week bud.

>Type in the translations into the bubbles MS Paint if you want to. If someone has the time then they can clean them up later.
Yeah because that looked great when the first translator did it.

Attached: X6.jpg (854x1200, 348K)

Unless they were ugly, yes

>and here is going even further beyond

Obviously you remove the original text first and then make sure to adapt the size of your text field and font to the size of the bubbles. With this in mind it still shouldn't ever take longer than an hour per chapter.

The characters in the speech bubbles are generally arranged vertically and the speech bubbles are shaped as such. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that doesn't work well with a language where characters are arranged horizontally.

There is, but it's annoying compared to the previous translator who did multiple pages per day by himself.

MS Paint allows you to type with a transparent background. If all you're doing is translating in bubbles then it's perfectly fine. Just erase what's in the bubble first. If you want to go one step further then you can translate any SFX in TL notes outside of the cells. Doing it that way wouldn't take longer than 5 minutes per page and would look perfectly acceptable.

Meanwhile, this is a group that takes 7+ week per full chapter.

multiple chapters per day by himself*

> 7+ weeks
Uh no. Unless you're talking about the break between _anq and the new team in which case they straight up said they had been waiting for the new volume to drop before starting. They've been pretty steady with their translations.

Attached: 20180813_122012.png (329x360, 129K)

This manga would be like 3X better if the main character wasent hideous. The uzaki chan MC is pretty attractive

Also _anq is a one of a kind scanalator. You're not going to find another scanalator or team who can put out chapters as fast as him. I'm still half convinced he's hooked up to a machine that steadily injects him with an endless supply of meth so he can stay up 24/7 translating manga

>tfw there is still plenty of time until Ballroom e Yokoso chapter

Attached: 1552134694935.jpg (1534x1078, 472K)

>He's attractive. It's only his haircut that's ugly as sin but Anjou wants to keep it that way.

Attached: f4604ab1828ecd91be38b176e7d69a1f135.png (767x1078, 692K)

Fuck I didn't intend to greentext that.

I meant 7+ days per full chapter.

That's pretty standard dude.

don't talk about Anjou like that

Attached: x11.png (356x541, 74K)

Don't ongoing manga frequently have same day translations?

I don't think he's attractive, he's just normal when he has a normal haircut

Can a girl be considered a slut if shes just into one man?
If so then Anjo is a SLUT.

Attached: 1542476339855.png (853x1200, 253K)

She's Seto's personal cum repository, so yes

Attached: Anjou mouth pussy color.png (853x1200, 597K)

Popular manga are often competed between by penniless NEETs with nothing better to do than same-day translate their free raws, clean/redraw and typeset with nothing but wild words.
People who have skills and dedication often have actual jobs or are going through schooling.

You may have your priorities backwards, I'm pretty sure Seto is actually Anjou's cum station.
fill 'er up with premium octane.

not necessarily no. The raws for Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World are already up to volume 9 or something like that but the English translation is still on volume 6. It's still being translated at a good pace though. Same goes for Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi and Gokushufudou. Both of them are quite a ways behind but they're still getting steady releases. It seems like a lot of it depends on how popular they are and how the scan team releases them.

>Can a girl be considered a slut if shes just into one man?
Technically no. Sluts are defined by having multiple sexual partners at a time, or at the very least being interested in multiple men. However, the "purity" meme skewed the definition to the point where even looking at a guy gives the girl the slut title.

Attached: x9.png (853x1200, 596K)

I pity purity fags. They have no idea what they're missing out on in terms of true pure love

Attached: 20190312_133419.jpg (900x768, 274K)

Ugly mofo

Fine, im going to read your weird fetish journals

Into the trash. Purity is one thing but that is nearly as bad as NTR

This one manga in particular makes me feel very lonely.
I don't know, it's maybe that if you can get over the "slutty girl is actually a pure virgin" meme that's present here as I do, it's an excellent teasing/comedy manga with nice development going on. They aren't afraid of making the nerd look like a fucking nerd too. It feels a bit real. I love it.

Attached: 1552603771338.jpg (918x592, 96K)

Ok, i masturbated, now what

do it again

jesus he looks 10 times better with that haircut. should just have had him look like that the whole manga.

the thing I like about uzaki is that the main guy is attractive so uzaki liking him makes sense

On it

Attached: 1553014549872.jpg (645x405, 60K)

Being gay is a sin.

I want to matter to a gal too

The whole point of the manga is about a sexy girl in love with an unattractive guy, if you want a pretty man read something else

>unattractive
you can mine some serious ore with that chin tho

I said he's unattractive, not the ugliest hahahhahha

yeah...hahaha (kys me pls)

Attached: 1553267614352.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Pure gyrau is a recent trend newfag

There's a guide about sluts. If a girl knows about the dick, she is already a slut.

She was quiet because she was stifling vibrator-induced moans half the time.

she's the biggest whore of them all.

Unlike most new trends, this one's fucking great. You get a fashionable and confident girl that knows what she wants without her turning into a slut. Best of all worlds.

Attached: 1532658321735.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>recent
Oshiete Gyaruko-chan started in 2014.

>2014
>not recent
What year do you think it is?

Don't know if I could handle an Anjou gf. Between all the intense lewd dick teasing and equally intense heartboners, I'd probably be a mindbroken fuckape who only exists to thrust myself at her within a few months.

> nearly as bad as NTR
Do you even know which manga that's from?

Attached: I don't feel like ripping and tearing anymore.png (504x433, 294K)

Doesn't sound half bad to me.

If it had been like 2016, maybe you could call it recent. Five years is a long-ass time for a trend.

>nearly as bad as NTR
How? Her husband died a few years ago. That's not even anywhere near NTR

Attached: obasan.png (1038x1280, 1.91M)

these anons love selfishly. they would rather their wife spend the rest of her life alone and miserable than remarry once they die

i really just don't see the appeal of this manga, probably because i can't relate to either of the main characters