Attached: 008.png (960x1378, 1.71M)

Angel face turn, complete.

Attached: 009.png (960x1378, 1.99M)

Attached: 010.png (960x1378, 1.26M)

The power of friendship is undefeated.

Attached: 011.png (960x1378, 1.54M)

Attached: 012.png (960x1378, 1.63M)

Attached: 013.png (960x1378, 2.21M)

Damn Leona. I swear I could stare at those abs 24/7.

Attached: 014.png (960x1378, 1.24M)

Attached: 015.png (960x1378, 1.67M)

Attached: 016.png (960x1378, 1.42M)

Leona bringing sexy back.

Attached: 017.png (960x1378, 1.15M)

And that's it fellas. Looks like Angel was able to fight against NESTS mind control until Team Ikari took care of the device, but she ended up using all the strength she had left to save the kids which left her unable to keep fighting.

Attached: 018.png (960x1378, 1.19M)

I'm surprisingly okay with this, though it's not what I was expecting for sure.

Feels a bit anticlimatic in regards to the fight but at the same time it's a good payoff for the development Angel has had in these past few chapters.

Based Angel, pulling out the mind control for the kids.

Leona is ripped af. I want her to stomp me

Man this level of strenght is brazy!

>STILL LAAAAAAME!!
>BUT Y'KNOW WHAAAAAT--!!
>ANGEL OF JUSTICE ANGEL-SAMA!!
>THAT'S WHO I AAAAAM!!

Attached: 1422236329752.jpg (600x720, 70K)

She is ripped and has a beautiful face. I love her so much.

So she came to terms with it. Nice! Makes it even better.

Team Mexico has to get another match right? Otherwise Angel development will go nowhere

Shame that we couldn't see the full capacity of her strenght while using the Riot of the Blood but after how this fight ended I would assume Team Ikari has the advantage in this matchup. So maybe in the next round?

It's an ending to make happy the fans of both girls. Redemption and moral victory for Angel over nest and Leona controls her orochi power to save the situation and at the same time shows the value of her words to Shunei.

How? I think these past few chapters made clear that her development wasn't attached to the outcome of the fight.

Left or right, Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190324_135500_432.jpg (598x295, 46K)

>Left or right, Yea Forums?

Why not both?

This page is amazing.

No, it wasn't attached to the victory, but another match where she fully embraces her role as luchadora would be a good payoff to her previous dismissal of the kids' attention.

Mexico still has stakes in moving on in the tournament, since King of Dinosaurs has beef with Nelson from Team South America.

She already got her payoff user, she saved the kids lifes in front of the world and the kids were happy to see that.

She also embraced the "Angel of Justice" nickname which brings everything full circle.

Based Azuma.

Attached: leona vs angel.jpg (1820x1236, 398K)

I love Angel's tits, but Leona... is Leona. She is in another level of waifuness. Holy shit that look.

based Angel

that's some impressive aiming

cute

Just imagine the /ss/ after

Her development has finished and quite well in my opinion. Ramon and KOD are irrelevant to the story but maybe the Mexico team will win for the children. I personally want the Ikari warriors to win the match.

Amazing

So the chapters basically goes like this: The NEST minions mention that Angel's power level it's decreasing as the fight progresses while Leona keeps getting stronger. The dude who seems to be the leader of the minions mentions that Leona seems to be gaining more strenght by absorbing Angel's energy through her blood.

The NESTS dude monitoring the power levels says that Angel strenght is plummeting but the other guy tells him not to worry, that the priority is to draw more power from Leona and that Angel is disposable (Angel hear this).

So when the big junk of the ship is about to kill the mexican kids, she goes to save them and calls out the NEST minions by telling them she heard them and asking them "who's disposable?"

Then Ralph and Clark find the bug, Leona destroys her and declares the "Emergency Mission complete" Angel saves the kids and embraces the" Angel of Justice" monicker then passes out.

Leona goes back to normal and asks hersefl something among the lines of "I wonder if I won" or "I wonder if this was my victory after all".

thanks anons

Angel's pretty cute there

>This_is_fine.jpg

Attached: IMG_20190324_145648_156.jpg (358x271, 29K)

Thanks user. I was precisely wondering about this because in these pages , Leona seems to be stronger than Angel to the point of turning the tables in their strenght contest. Now it makes sense with the explanation about the Orochi blood.

Leona seems to ask Angel: Is it okay if I win? o Do you agree that I win? By the expression on her face, Angel seems to agree with the result.

It's a great summary, thanks user.

It's more like "It's my victory...yet, is this really okay?"

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the literal translation.

It would have been pointless to keep the fight going since Leona was stronger than Angel who was exhausted at this point.

So if you bleed when fighting against Leona you're pretty much screwed?

Angel's answer in the next chapter will help us translate this image better.

But will she answer? Looks like she's already sleeping.

In KOF 98 umol and KOF ALL STAR Leona and Orochi Leona recover HP when they damage the opponent. Probably the author wanted to implement these techniques during this fight taking advantage of Angel's bleeding.

There's been no prior instance of Orochi Leona ~draining~ other people's power. Granted, Heidern himself does it with the Stormbringer, but that's technology doing that for him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

So which one is it?

I guess, in a way, it would make sense if Leona learned the Stormbringer from dear old dad. It's one of his techniques, after all, and all Ikari offers practice his brand of assassination techniques.

Attached: Kof-leona_heidern-concept.jpg (1187x1279, 331K)

Not quite.
>OSSHAAAAAAAA!!
>YOU CAN DO IT!!
>ANGEL OF JUSTICE ANGEL!!
>Still lame, etc.

I'd go with "Is it fine... to consider this my win?" since it can sound introspective and a also as a question to Angel.

Would it be "Angel Grande" or "Señorita Angel" if she's calling herself Angel-sama?

Ah, I see. I'll fix it.

I don't think that Angel mixes spanish on her sentences, but if she does, it would something like

"La Gran Angel"

That nickname is so pathetic, even if she had not accepted the role of "Angel of justice" would have to continue to use it as she made a bet with children to stop calling it that way if she won the fight.

Attached: 15_TL.png (960x1378, 1.45M)

Attached: 16_TL.png (960x1378, 1.31M)

>La gran Angel
Based language

>Which waifu won?

Of course best girl won.

Attached: 020.png (960x1378, 1.86M)

>Dat Loli gyaru

Attached: 1553444754028.png (895x487, 473K)

Nah, that's a young adult.

Looks the same as the other kids tho

So now that the fight's done, how did you like Leona vs. Angel?

+ Both fighters looked amazing, both aesthetically and in combat
+ Back and forth made both fighters look strong and accentuated their skills
+ Stakes were raised as the fight went on
+ Full realization of Angel's character arc
+ Big payoff moments for both fighters (awakened Orochi Leona, Angel's character victory)
- Wasn't a true contest due to outside interference (though it played directly into the aforementioned character arc)
- Fight conclusion was pretty much guaranteed when the NESTS interference started
- Fight was a raw slugfest at times, which doesn't fully play to the characters' stregnths

Attached: 780fb8db542bb63ce3bdd824548d73c1.jpg (1000x1169, 334K)

My god, why am I not buying the chapters
Thanks OP!
How many suitors does daddy bring in to show Leona each month?

I don't get it. If they're just pushing eachother using their feet and hands, why buildings nearby would crack before the floor beneath them breaks? Can't Japan build decent ships?

KoD and Nelson have a rematch to settle And Nelson's arm is implied to be made by NESTS or some other shady organization . The Ikari have nothing to do with XIV story

>Then Ralph and Clark find the bug, Leona destroys her and declares the "Emergency Mission complete"
This was retarded even for this kind of manga

The cold beauty of Leona and her perfect abs are absolutely superior.

Hey, at least Leona got to show off her bomb earrings at least once.

Powerlevel faggotory and made Ralf and Clark look really dumb. All that NESTS stuff was really pointless and not in the game. They could have done Angel arc better. Good fanservice at least.

>Can throw an explosive earing with incredible precision really far away
>would let the kids die and didn't even try to help Angel of Justice not get flattened by the platform
Yeah, great waifu she is.

Of course she is the best user. She relied on Angel's abilities to save children. Did you want her to also steal Angel's moment of glory?

Angel abs also look clean on this page ngl.

She would have done something if she would have thought Angel wasn't capable of saving the day. The Ikari Team members are good guys.

Low tier abs.

After stealing her energy with a move she doesn't even has in the game, sure, what a great gal.

>After stealing her energy with a move she doesn't even has in the game.

Leona and Orochi Leona recover HP when they damage the opponent. In her normal mode is thanks to her DM Grateful Dead which is a stormbringer variant. This is just states than in her Riot of The Blood form she does this by using her Orochi blood abilities instead of using Heidern's thecnology.

They look nice user, but I agree they pale in comparison to Leona's

>Leona and Orochi Leona recover HP when they damage the opponent.
In the mobile games, it must be specified. I'd think people would notice if Leona had a lifesteal mechanic in the mainline games.

If only because Angel is also showing off her butt and bust.

You're right user. I was just saying that again Azuma is giving his own take on stuff that has already been shown in the KOF lore.

I guess we'll know for sure next chapter, when Angel asks Leona about that trick.
>Hey, by the way, how'd you do that sucky-energy thing earlier?
>SUTOOMUBURINGAA. It's my fath-- my commanding officer's technique.

Attached: 1376529776553.gif (316x465, 3K)

Based Angel of Justice

/ss/ doujins when

I was going to ask where did you get this but mobileshit that is not in the main games I don't even care.These deviations and the usual "the one who transforms later wins by sheer power alone" is always lame as hell.

Angel's character development was the best thing but with underwhelming execution with pretty visuals.

Clark should've thrown Ralf up so he could punch the bug

Attached: unknown.png (697x396, 317K)

Soldier in the streets, riot in the sheets.

I like KOF mobile games. They are fun and I even invest money in them.

I like the sound of that

Attached: D1g0u3ZV4AAnAkp.png (698x900, 140K)

Based Azuma clearly has a thing for muscle girls.

This is like RailDex: the Fighting Series.

Good for you user but this is not All Star manga. One thing I'm already disappointed they completely ignored how the Teams came together and we still have to read each page on the website of the game.

That's loli Natalie Portman and Jean Reno.

>That's loli George Clooney and George Clooney

Based Shinkiro

Azuma is a man of culture.

What does Leona's body smell like?

Attached: Leona-kofxiv.png (763x621, 475K)

Guess how she'll look like in the next game?

Attached: Angeli Tizoc by Pltnm06Ghost.jpg (1500x2000, 821K)

I hope she looks more like this in XV.

THIS. I really hope so. I like variety in my female character designs and in the latest games they all pretty much look the same just with different clothes and artstyle.

I can appreciate Mai and Shermie's buxom bodies and Leona and Blue Marie's (one can only wish) buff physiques at the same time.

I love the sound of that.

>Leona arms and abs
>Angel thighs

Attached: 1545446403128.jpg (322x226, 35K)

If KoD doesn't come back it would be fun to see Angel of Justice with her regular moveset but with his Justice Hurricane and Big Whore super move.

Attached: Angel of Justice.png (183x360, 110K)

>those shoulders
How. Many. Chin. Ups.

Where i could read the other chapters?

Since the KOF World guy removed everything just MangaDex the ones posted here by anons in previous threads from 13-2 onwards

>MangaDex and the ones posted here by anons from 13-2 onwards.
Also, I think some other user is redoing previous chapters based on the volume releases.

I would be down for that

Those strong arms and that wild look have captivated me. Leona is the only reason why I see this manga.

KOF World guy is a retard

stronk waifu is best waifu.

Attached: leona heidern kof anb pinup.jpg (1427x2026, 288K)

Attached: 1m8vif.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

Attached: D2bZu0dUkAYy7wl.jpg (2048x1536, 485K)

gunpowder

More than what all the anons in this thread can do for sure lol.

I really like how the artist manages to make her ripped af yet she still sexy as hell. Not many artist can do the muscle girl gig right.

This, to be honest.
I don't think even Murata nailed it with Mizuki.

Mizuki looks fine to me. Her design got better as Murata kept drawing her compared to when she debuted. But Leona is on a league of her own.

What's up with the tattoo?

It manifests when she taps into her Orochi powers and uses the Riot of The Blood.

Mizuki looks like a forced and, sorry for the word, cringey, fanservice to me while Leona looks somehow natural.

Oh, if you mean character depiction and portrayal then yes, you may be onto something. But I still think Mizuki's design (just talking purely about her desing) looks great.

But you can get tired of it once the character doesn't give you more than that. In that regard I've loved every second of Leona in this manga.

Although, to be fair, Mizuki being a comic relief / fanservice character seems to have been the intention of both One and Murata from the start, whereas Leona is a regular character with significant relevance to KOF:ANB's plot. She just happens to be hot af.

That's a nice butt for only being like 3 lines

last time I play kof (98) I dont remember leona being that big... what the fuck happened ?

Also why is leona salutes chang ?

Attached: 1549787455171.png (640x800, 375K)

Leona saluting Chang was a bug in '98 that played her special Ikari intro when it wasn't supposed to. SNK just ran with it, and it's been a running joke ever since. In-universe, Leona says she salutes Chang because she respects his strength.

Attached: 0d59cd312bc1153c2c07e5d08123b72f.gif (500x240, 1.89M)

Best girl here yet?

Attached: 373.png (564x619, 328K)

I think her old clothes hid her body a bit more, but from 12 or whatever onwards they gave her a different top that showed off her mammaries.

I dunno, maybe SNK originally set out not to make her all that sexy, but changed their minds over time?

Not yet user

Attached: moshi moshi.jpg (968x449, 152K)

Imagine being smothered in her armpit haha.

Attached: 73544589_p1.jpg (1650x2080, 167K)

slut

It would be like being in the paradise.

Attached: 779875.jpg (800x1154, 107K)

you. i like you.

Attached: 1518184259035.jpg (1452x2031, 522K)

nice

cute!

>Dat abs
wew.