Erza's mom goes nopan

>Erza's mom goes nopan
I wonder how hairy she is. I hope she's hairy to be used as a pillow.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail Final Season - 301 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2019.03.23_21.09.54].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

We are getting closer to animated sexy smug Wendy Belserion.
I can hardly wait.

could be shaved, could be scally.

She’s a dragon, so no hair.

The mark of a milf is a mature pussy with a well defined bush.

Attached: 1548454089294.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

thank god for anime thighs

So is it worth getting back into fairy tail I dropped it like around episode 100 of the first series some time ago.

Shitty open ending. Better a diabetes fueled shipping pandering definitely ending than a open "call for another adventure". Although Mashima does thing that would never get greenlight in Jump, like lolis fucking and characters getting pregnant onscreen. Impressive how he gets away with it. Or just that Shone jump is picky.

personally im excited now that irene has finally arrived and we get background on her. but if anything, stick around for the godly shots we'll get of her (especially her thighs if ur into that stuff, as i am)

also, i'd recommend at least checking out the 100 year quest if u haven't already. been getting interesting lately now that igneel's true son has appeared

They will ruin it, I guarantee it. I've learned to expect the worse.

She'd be totally flashing here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail Final Season - 301 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.36.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

>ywn comfort Irene when she was betrayed by her husband
>ywn raise Erza with Irene in your small house

Why can she enter dragon force st will, but Natsu and Gajeel can’t?

Dimaria's tits.

OH MY

she'd be too weak otherwise

My guess is over abundance of her element. There's always air around. Plus, Natsu and Gajeel have the dual-element transformation.

Dual element transformations are something every Dragon Slayer can do if they eat an element that isn’t theirs.

Not exactly. Natsu once ate Laxus' lightning and only got sick. It only worked when Laxus GAVE Natsu his lightning. But Gajeel just straight up ate Rouge's shadows and it worked just as well. Future Rogue supposedly ate Sting whole. It's weird, best not to think about it.

Top milf.

Words can't express just how much I love underboob, Erza and her mom are so yummy

Attached: 1504663651365.jpg (1024x1331, 259K)

>something doesnt make sense
>best not to think about it
good series

the hairier the better

Too bad she's dead.

The DF Wendy normally uses isn't the same as the one she got when she faced that Tartaros demon and got boosted by ethernano. When Natsu enters DF it's more like the latter powerup.