Netflix Saint Seiya japanese dub

>My face at the dislikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvq0Kba-LKQ

Attached: Seiya laughing.png (574x431, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGbVNSFVW_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YNsO3J6-7RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this still coming afterall?

Unfortunately, yeah.

In July

Shaun?

DAKARA ITTA DESHOU

Attached: shun.jpg (433x650, 62K)

why most of the comment section is in spic?

what's up with Toei and their hate against Saint Seiya?

that's because Saint Seiya is one of the big shonens that aired in latin america around that time alongside the likes of DBZ, so it has a big spanish fanbase

I'm going to watch it with the latino dub for laughing at Seiya's VA. He sounds like Mexican Tommy Wiseau

Attached: chicken.gif (580x332, 1.17M)

It's like this for all Saint Seiya stuff.

Is not like they can cancel it at this point, the damage is done and they may as well just release it and hope everyone forgets about it in a couple of months.

People already forgot about the latest Saint Seiya fiasco

Attached: señorita saori.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Pirate it first, or else your visits will convince Netflix it's a success.

People will watch this crap in mass but few will finish it. It's like that for many Netflix shows, see Matt Groening's Disenchanment

it was ok

OK, I'm going to admit the saintias themselves were cute and the Hyoga knock-off was really hot but the show was complete horseshit in every front.

>No Furuya

They can go fuck themselves.

>no furuya
>female shun
>Pixar redesigns
I'll pass on this one.

>They made shun a girl
WOW way to miss the fucking point.
Now you'll tell me they'll also remove the blood and the homoeroticism. Way to fucking blow it.

>Hundreds of stinky 30 year old mexicans giving dislikes
Can you imagine the smell? You will because they are going to take your jobs.

Sounds like Omega all over again.

Attached: SSO.jpg (640x388, 117K)

i have no problem with fem Shun, she's hot as fuck

would've been even better if she were a trap instead of a girl

Attached: 1553397512678.jpg (387x398, 51K)

Attached: fem shun.png (390x521, 152K)

Based Net "Frag the Fags" Flix.

>spics dislikes

not really matters that much since they hate anything not kurumada related

also will watch when is out, july i think.

Attached: 2qcds2.jpg (614x586, 36K)

she is delicious, i hope they ship her with Hyoga

imagine the Libra Temple's scene without the faggotry

Attached: 2017-03-10-18.png (368x278, 118K)

reminder this is japan's fault since they hated the overture and kurumada decided commit sudoku with the series and start over again.

Attached: podofgreed.jpg (416x416, 58K)

Attached: Otakus mexicanos.jpg (540x405, 110K)

What if Shaun is tsundere for Seiya?

>good question, why female saint shun not use mask?

what a whore

is funny how they finally chose to drop the helmets/crowns already, for years official artworks always tried to find ways to make them not wear anything on their heads and they finally did it

Shaun looks like a spoiled American girl rather than a stoic female warrior or a Yamato Nadeshiko.

only spics and maybe some italians care this much about Saint Seiya at this point

>removed the gayness
>didn't make any character black
This doesn't feel like Netflix's MO

the zoomer opening:
youtube.com/watch?v=FGbVNSFVW_Q
the real nigga opening:
youtube.com/watch?v=YNsO3J6-7RI

It's not the Japanese its all the goddamn spics disliking it. Plebs can't contain their anger LOL

Shameless hetfags like you make me even madder than netflix's decision to change Shun into a woman.
"Progress" shouldn't be about turning iconic gay scenes straught. What a world we live in.

>Shameless hetfags like you make me even madder than netflix's decision to change Shun into a woman.
The thing here is, Shun was never gay, he even had a love interest, the decision most likely isn't homophobic, but more because of the dynamic between him (now her) and Ikki.
Speaking of the girlfriend, Chameleon Juné, will they retcon her or what, or maybe make her lesbian for fem Shun.

>The thing here is, Shun was never gay
Good job missing the point. Sasuga.
>the decision most likely isn't homophobic, but more because of the dynamic between him (now her) and Ikki.
Nice headcanon. Honestly It's appaling for me to think someone out there feels turning the relationship between Ikki and Shun into a matter of sex makes it more interesting. The guy responsible for this already explained himself on twitter about this change. He wanted a female main character for 2 reasons
1) because he felt that nowadays female mains in action movies are a requirement
2) because he likes that one character in Star Trek whose sex was changed, though he obviously didn't have the slightest idea why this sex change worked for that character and why changing Shun into a woman doesn't work
Of all the guys in the party he chose Shun. He doesn't take half a genius to figure out why.
As for Chameleon June I doubt she'll even appear to be honest.

Shun already shown many times he holds back because of reasons which is why everyone thinks he is weak so in this day and age having someone like Shun is important to show that not all men are driven by wanting to fight that instant, he is the opposite of Ikki in every everyway but no, ironically the same people who want to put pacifist men are the ones genderbending them

>implying Shun wasn't always a trap

he was admired by many women

uhhh, was this even necesary?