Re Zero

BROS!! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm literally fucking crying, I've wanted this so badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7QUCVdacrs

Attached: S9892EW.png (1010x570, 857K)

apply yourself

>it's been 3 years
Why are nips so out of touch? They took even longer for Attack on Titan that it's nowhere near as big anymore. This season should have came out last Fall at the latest. Look at My Hero Academia, at least they get it right.

Though to be fair, Re:zero is lucky that there hasn't been a girl as popular as Rem. That's really impressive and a testament to her character. Can't wait to see more of her in s2.

So when is this supposed to air? In two years?

Attached: 54366345343.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

the absolute state of Yea Forums
sickening.

Yea user. Another season of subaru suffering.... Quality sufferry.

Animating up to the witch tea party. Hyped

What's going on here?

Attached: whatheshitisthis.jpg (525x439, 17K)

>Can't wait to see more of her in s2.
Fuck you user

Go back to Yea Forums and stay there.

Is the Black Lagoon guy still involved with this? I sure as fuck hope not because I want him to finish Black Lagoon instead of writing this shit

But i'm from Yea Forums. Only other board i was on was Yea Forums and that was about 4 and a half years ago.

Then stop typing like a Yea Forumsermin.

How would I know how Yea Forumsermin type? What specifically was wrong with my post?

Not him but the "bros" stuff is not something a Yea Forums poster would type, [insert shit here]bros, OH NO NO NO, seething, yikes, zoomer, boomer, cringe and based and redpilled posting are Yea Forums terminology.

Her eyes are closed, dumbass.

Attached: echidnaeyes.png (639x587, 307K)

people spam all this shit nowadays and no one cares. not much can be done

Attached: 3877248924.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Can't wait to see more of that cute pink haired girl! Too bad she was an only child. I bet her sister would be cute to!

OH PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE

She is Japanese. Her eyes are just like that.

i always call it out when i see it, and in shounen threads or the show of the season you see this happening en masse.

Those super fluffy wolf eyebrows are terrible. Always were. And always will be. Why do they keep doing it?

*virtually only in

what does "based an redpilled" even mean?

it was supposed to mean exactly what it says that you are implying the person/post/poster is based and redpilled too but what it actually is just a crossboarder way to upvote posts.

And cringe and bluepilled is their way of downvoting things.

Man, I forgot about the whole "Who's Rem" thing. I know that it's from Subaru abusing his time-leap power too much but I forgot how does it lead to Rem being wiped out from people's memories.

I am ready for best girl. Are you?

Attached: 1553378933441.png (1426x2000, 3.26M)

is Yea Forums becoming r*ddit?

If i remember correctly "based" comes from the old days of Yea Forums, from shitposting around the rapper Lil B "the based god" and being based it means that the person doesn't give a fuck about others and their opinions and does things her way. "redpilled" is a reference to the movie Matrix, infering that the person swallowed the "red pill", it basically means that the person can see the truth, see the world for what it is through all the lies while someone "bluepilled" can't.

/spoonfeed

>But i'm from Yea Forums
Ya fuckin right. Go lurk for 2 years before posting.

Im so excited, it felt like forever waiting for a season 2 announcement

Attached: 1523541764044.gif (540x540, 1.51M)

shut up faggot

>he doesn't like fluffy wolf eye(lashes)
burn yourself

Attached: S1_10_Koko.jpg (481x359, 57K)

Who is this semen demon?

This anime was an overrated piece of garbage.

i was never even expecting S2
Felix a faggot and I would be very uncomfortable around him because catgirls are my #1 fetish

disgusting

Attached: 1550068984432.jpg (1077x1053, 90K)

You'll find out soon enough user

Attached: 1531555999405.jpg (500x400, 69K)

I'm sooo excited.

Attached: 1521892208316.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

I also would like to pound his butt and pull his tail.

No, thats gay.

>Implying he isn't a hung top

RE:zero was FUCKING TERRIBLE.
it is so bad, i dont even remember the plot other than MC having to do shit over and over again, until the end. Then there was a monster that destroyed everything. The end.
>muh plight of the mc
>muh character growth
> muh rem and whatever the fuck the red girls name was
Literally nothing of value.

The absolute state of this board.