Is Kira a good villain?

Is Kira a good villain?

Attached: KiraBDset.jpg (270x390, 25K)

well, he's not bad

he's a good villain and a good person

He doesn't have much personality or charisma. He's mostly a retard protected by luck and asspulls.

5/10 is the highest I can go, and only for his design and ability.

I really don't get why people obsess over him. Pucci is a better villain.

Because he's way too real and identifiable with for maladjusted autists like us

The only good thing is his stand, he survived all part 4 because of retarded asspulls, JJBA doesn't have good villains (except for Pucci)

>He doesn't have much personality or charisma

Attached: [Erai-raws] JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken - Diamond wa Kudakenai - 14 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snap (1920x1080, 236K)

>identifiable
I wish I looked like David Bowie

he's the best. people that dislike him are either contrarians, retarded cretins, or both

Funny Valentine > Yoshikage Kira > Diavolo > Pucci > Dio > Kars

Kira is an admirable villain purely cause he's not a villain in his eyes.

He's not threatening the universe, or the world, in fact until he's discovered he doesnt even actively work against the duwang gang. He's just a dude with a problem who was given a stand by his ghost dad.

Kira's motivations when in the villain role is literally just to survive and keep living. He's reluctant just cause of the situation he's in.

the fact that you can get on kira's side and kind of support his killing, especially with minako and her boyfriend show's he's a good villain, you end up sympathising with him

Kira is a good villain because he's a type of evil that actually exists in real life as opposed to the type of megalomaniacal loons that make up most of Jojo's other villains. In addition, he brings a new dynamic to the manga by being a villain who isn't out to kill the MCs specifically, he just wants them to leave him alone so he can continue killing. Instead of being an aloof figurehead sending goons after Jojo and then personally intervening when they all fail, he's a wild animal backed into a corner who doesn't even know someone is trying to protect him until the final arc

How many villains consider themselves to be villains?

Kira is one of the best villians of all of shounen anime/manga.

agreed, it's hard to even think of competition

Dio

Diavolo

Kars

Really only Valentine and Pucci saw themselves as righteous

>identifiable
I wish I was as smart and beautiful as Kira

Dio and Kars thought they were justified by being superior beings

>How many villains consider themselves to be villains?
If you consider yourself to be a villain, could you still be called a villain? Wouldn't you try to stop being villainous since even DIO thought that what he was doing was correct, and "villain" entails a sense of wrongness in itself? I dunno you tell me

Attached: 1553097055549.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Funny>Kira>Dio=Kars>Pucci>Diavolo

>not separating the mediocre Dio from the complete shit tier DIO

Although DIO was a cartoon character, you can't ignore his influence (outside of memery of course). I simply can't rate him any lower.

>a cartoon character
Aren't they all?

He's easily one of the best simply because he's so relate able. So what he kills a thot here and there. Bitches probably deserve it.

Reimi didn't

Kira works because his desires are scary and a little too realistic.

He's a sociopath who blends into society and conducts his 'weird hobbies' in secret, and is perfectly content to live a 'normal life' outside of it. He's like HH Holmes had psychic powers, but even that's not accurate because Kira never went to the insane lengths of building his own murder dungeon.

He isn't trying to claim he's a superior being, he's not trying to change the world, and actively shuns any attention beyond the normal. He's got average desires albeit they are warped to a level that is beyond norrmal, but not beyond the scope of reality.

Diavolo is cartoonishly paranoid in his desire to erase all trace of himself and is mutually exclusive with what he wants to accomplish which is absolute power over his mafia organization and to be the top dog of Italy..

Reminder that there are IRL serial killer with a body count higher than Kira's that didn't even use a stand.

Pucci is shit
>muh gay vampire lover
>muh fate
>muh forced asspull victory because my author wanted a post Civil war Wild West race around America with a President as the villain

>that didn't even use a stand.
citation needed, how would you know if you're not also a stand user?

Is it gay if you love God so much you chill in his bed or not?

>if you're not also a stand user
How do you know I am not?

No. He is the best.

>Didn't use Stands
Says who?

Because you just told me, fox boy

>Is it gay if you love God so much you chill in his bed or not?
Not really, but it's gay if you let God cross his legs with you.
Sme anons would argue that it isn't gay if the balls don't touch though. It depends on what your personal threshold for gayness is.

Um hello? I know that they didn't have a stand because my stand allows me to detect all stands on earth?

Araki's writing has really hit the wall lately

>John Wayne Gacy
>Stand Name: Stray Cat Blues
>Two abilities: Man in the Box & Bleeding Love
>Man In The Box creates chains that stronger than steel with handcuffs at the end of them if the handcuffs capture a part of someone then the chains are unbreakable by that person or their stand (including abilities)
>Bleeding Love makes it so that wounds suffered by the Stand User or done by the Stand user do not bleed

>>Man In The Box creates chains that stronger than steel with handcuffs at the end of them if the handcuffs capture a part of someone then the chains are unbreakable by that person or their stand (including abilities)
Sounds more like a BTK kind of thing

Lets be honest Araki is a hack. If Narancia “Slay the gay away” Ghirga had been in SO Pucci would’ve had his boy pussy ripped to shreds and ended up dead

Narrancia vs Johngalli would be fun

Gacy almost always killed his victims by first forcing them into handcuffs or tricking their dumbasses into letting him put handcuffs on them

if John Wayne Gacy had a stand, it would have the properties of rubber and gum

Attached: hisoka meme.png (438x659, 270K)

>complains about a villain surviving because of asspulls
>praises Pucci

He did huh? I always thought he just trapped them with rope or something, been a while since I read up on serial killer stuff

I don't like jojo at all but that character is fucking great, he's not only a good villian, he's an amazing character too.

I loved every second he had in the anime

There are people out there that think Dio is abetter villain than Kira.

based and probably nenpilled

>Just a killer that covers his ass
I'd say so.