How do you write a villain like Kaiba?

How do you write a villain like Kaiba?

Attached: 20lp42ntf4401.jpg (1416x1072, 103K)

I'm fully convinced Kaiba literally wrote himself into the story.

>Kaiba
>Villain
What are you, a commie?

Attached: Common sense.jpg (1680x1050, 104K)

inb4
>villain
inb4
DUDE AUTISM LMAO
get some new stuff. i can smell your flowchart replies from here

>rich
>extremly autistic
>extremly passionate

And what if I am?

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-01-12-09h10m55s48.png (640x480, 275K)

haha oh shit

He's the batman of children's card games, except in a world where Joker is the good guy whose schizophrenia lends him heroic power instead of homicidal madness.

EXPOSED

You just write a villain who has to face off bigger villains.

Is Kaiba basically a young, handsome Trump who's super into children's card games?

I'm user 97 and I don't understand these replies.

Not that user, but literally all Kaiba threads are the same tiresome larping replies.

Not really, Kaiba is way smarter and more athletic than Trump, and actually worked his way to the top rather than being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

SEETHING libtard tranny Soros supporter spotted.

>and actually worked his way to the top
Gozaburo literally gave him a small loan of a million dollars or however much 2% of Kaiba corps was

But it’s true. Defend your kike puppet more (((you))) dumb nigger

>

Attached: 42de769efa5e716296540394ce037cd4.jpg (852x480, 43K)

And then Kaiba convinced the rest of the board of KC to make him CEO and overthrow Gozaburo despite being only a teenager. And then he repurposed a succesful weapons factory and turned it into a gaming company and became even richer. KC has theme parks, stadiums, blimps, jets, an entire city under its control, and space elevators, what does the Trump Organization have?

>villain.
More like rival. And if so, we can't. The world is not yet prepared to give birth to something as perfect and amazing as Kaiba again and probably never will.

Attached: Kaiba's massive BEWD.jpg (1074x660, 494K)

By having the same VA for starters.

How does this explain how to write a villain like kaiba?

every ew ghey hoe episode ever :

yew jus activated muh trapcard pegrasis. ish cawld VD frum a mermaid. yew hab tew burn awl yor kardz an move intew yor moms howse. yew nead sum new contacts pregrasis cuz them shits is busted. an ish awl thanx tew mah milaneum puzzul

>what does the Trump Organization have?
Control over the most powerful nation in the history of the world

Donald J. Trump does. The Trump Organization is a separate entity managed by his sons (it should have been a blind trust to avoid conflict of interest, but whatever) that Trump isn't supposed to meddle in.

Did they go that way?
Kaiba also hired a serial killer, so you can't really listen to anything he says after his duel with Yugi-Atem and Exodia the ominous one.

Attached: 3acc5559-30b6-433f-abe2-0b021acba290.png (754x538, 814K)

>

I thought we were talking about the successes of Kaiba and Trump? Not their orginizations?

As a businessman, Kaiba clearly outclasses Trump.
As a politician, Trump obviously wins. But if getting elected President makes you better than Kaiba, then that would make Bush, Obama, Clinton, and Carter all better than Kaiba. But could Kaiba become Prime Minister of Japan if he actually tried? Who knows.

It was only a supposition, they never went and actually tried to set that up parenthetical. Circles.

Yeah but had businesses but Trump jumped into politics. Though I am sure Kaiba could pull it off, aren't card games massive in the Yugioh world? Literally used to decide most things in daily life. I'd say the current boss of the card game who also participated in saving the world multiple times would get all the votes if he did an electoral campaign.

Besides are politics even a thing there? Kaiba already has a city, he's kind of a governor, and by his power on card games he already feels like the true Overlord of Japan. In the future even the police uses card games and kids are being sent to islands to learn how to play all thanks to him. Thats.. One hell of a dystopia.

/pol/ was a mistake.

You have to give your villain/rival/anti-hero unparalleled autistic drive.

Kaiba got adopted by beating an adult mastermind at chess. He earned his company by being ruthless yet relying on the support of his little brother. He condemned his traitorous board of directors to virtual hell. He spared no expense to collect the strongest trading cards in existence. He forced a city to a halt in order to conduct a card game tournament. He commandeered a blimp and blew up a private island to conclude said tournament. He has a jet in the shape of a trading card. He beats a competitor and neutralizes said competitors virus whilst it's inside his own companies systems. He travels to the past and discovers his own connection to the ancient origins of the eponymous card game.

And above all else, he subjugates a city through card games alone, constructs a virtual construct of his rival, builds a computer to reconstruct said rivals ancient magical artifact, hosts a tournament solely to challenge the host of said rival, and upon 'losing', doesn't give up and instead builds a way into the afterlife to challenge the undead spirit of his rival.

Attached: 1483910902324.jpg (442x309, 66K)

I think one of the main reasons Kaiba is so well-received is the fact that he rarely ever jobbed to anyone besides Yugi. He really was a strong as fuck duelist who got a shit ton of his own shining moments and beating antagonists.

Jack > Kaiba

>7 (seven) losses
>in a season where the protagonist literally never (never) lost

Sad!

He also kills a dude, just to make an entrance.

Attached: Kaiba kills a man.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

That man deserved to die for piloting an F-35 and Kaiba should be blessed for destroying one of those abominations

Says the worse abomination as usual lesbian.

Attached: fH8EViY.jpg (409x502, 82K)

Kaito>>>>all rivals.
>dueled the protag like thrice
>won all 3 times
>Only jobbed once to the main villain of an arc
>immediately beat the protag that defeated said main villain to assert his dominance again.
>Never lost again after that one time he jobbed.
>only one who has a better winratio than him are Jesus fudo and Fujiki "MY DUELING ALWAYS WIN" Yusaku.

Attached: f835bef598.jpg (225x350, 37K)

>...
great "villain"

Today I will remind them.

Attached: Kaiba will NEVER be surpassed.png (1313x413, 75K)

>defending the literal definition of sunk cost fallacy
I shiggydiggy

The pilot was also solid vision. Which only speaks more to Kaiba's reality warping autistic drive because he perfected Solid Vision so much that it accurately simulated and projected the terrified screams of a man crashing to his untimely death even if it was miles in the sky where absolutely nobody could see it.

>Kaito
>holding a candle to Kaiba in anything
Yeah okay that's cute kiddo.

Attached: Apex Kaiba 2.png (1400x456, 159K)

Attached: Apex Kaiba 3.png (1292x674, 137K)

Extremely over the top.

>couldn't even beat his rival once without threathening to kill himself.
>Didn't beat the MCs asses so hard that they needed to dedicate multiple episodes to recover from that asswhooping.

Attached: img_1.jpg (1440x810, 201K)

Women want to fuck him and men want to be him which is a huge accomplishment for an autistic dude.

You gotta be memeing, man.

>a good character has to win all the time
Wut.

No, but an antagonist has to be a credible threat/opposition to the protagonist

And Kaiba is a credible threat to everyone on the planet throughout multiple dimensions.

That has nothing to do with what I said though