Re:Zero

Which scene are you most looking forward to in S2? For me it's Ferris and Crusch hugging.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 54.5.jpg (1134x1600, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/11fT_VlwDH9hH5TrF2lyJqJzcLyS4aMYdy7NuhTGwHf0/edit
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1109340024342900736
witchculttranslation.com/table-of-content/
docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/mobilebasic#heading=h.24wupho1nohw
youtube.com/watch?v=fRDKX1-ftCM
remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/884376674174771200
docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/edit#heading=h.24wupho1nohw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off catfag

The big battle with the rabbits obviously
I hope it has some nice sakuga

No.

DIE

Attached: 57857117_p0.png (500x1000, 635K)

I want to see Emilia winning the Subarubowl

the parts where subaru suffers

the fight was fucking shit,

you know...

Attached: bunny.jpg (236x236, 8K)

poor little subaru

Attached: Subaru (273).jpg (960x1100, 145K)

Are you gonna drop the anime after episode 1 catfag? I mean Crusch and fagcat don’t appear again

Oh boy, that's sure a nice scene you've got there... if only it had some Emilia in it maybe we could keep it. Too bad though, we've only got so much airtime.

After episode 1 or 2 probably yeah.

Imagine how good the voice acting will be for that scene. Can’t wait for him to return by death and be a foaming at the mouth retard

Attached: 849C8419-3E18-483A-905C-24DEF6C8104E.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

The scene where Ferris and I fugging.

How excited were you when you finally saw Crusch animated (in a manner of speaking) again?

Attached: Shhhh Crusch is sleeping.png (840x564, 377K)

Cursed image.

I’m excited for Regulus to BTFO Crusch. Imagine how seething the catfag will be during that scene

She's just sleeping on some tomato sauce that Ram spilled because she's crippled and clumsy. She's even got both arms! It's so silly.

That's not even a scene of something that happens. In fact, most of the truly gruesome scenes were removed.

im looking forward to see
animeonlyfags hoping for more rem crying

There there catfag, here this should make you feel better.

Attached: Petra slipped on some pie.png (1114x556, 492K)

Blessed image.

I wanna see that smelly ass neet change his fucking clothes for once

I want to nuke japan every time shit like rezero or sao gets yet another season while space brothers 5 years later no s2.

Didn't Space brothers have like 100 episodes or some shit? That aired for like 2 years straight, how much more do you want?

If 2 nukes made anime will a 3rd make more live action shows

best scene

Attached: 1549038155768.jpg (1134x1600, 607K)

>Ferris
Kek

His memories of his dad and mom were pretty cool, shame it's not really them.

What are you kekking there?

Remfags report in

Attached: Rem (131).jpg (1200x848, 1.1M)

>shame it's not really them.
ehh it's based on his memories so i think it's as close to being real as possible.

The fact that Ferris is complete irrelevant in arc 4

Well so is Crusch desu.

know your place

Attached: 1549902098159.jpg (225x225, 6K)

No.

Attached: Rem (1634).jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

>last thread gets 150 posters
>catfag’s thread can’t even get 20 people

Attached: CD50EDFA-D980-44B8-BB86-5AEDB9438926.jpg (1200x1098, 137K)

This thread has existed for 50 minutes, while the last thread has existed for 15 hours.

>those knees
is Subaru a satyr or something

The illustrator's art is fairly questionable... a lot of the time really.

Who?

I dunno, he posted a picture of a bed with a plate on it so maybe he's some kind of weird fetishist?

>I want to see Emilia winning the Subarubowl
docs.google.com/document/d/11fT_VlwDH9hH5TrF2lyJqJzcLyS4aMYdy7NuhTGwHf0/edit
Satella is winning it

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 18.jpg (920x880, 63K)

Attached: Dm-08mqUwAEQxVl.jpg (700x700, 48K)

looking forward to Emilia actually having some relevance and personality

>looking forward to Emilia actually having some relevance and personality
my sides

Attached: 80CD6C58-5599-4E06-9CC0-8C72913C9BE2.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Don't worry, she is the most heroic and magnificent

She'll get around to it, eventually, kind of, maybe in like the last 2 episodes. Unless you mean little Emilia, because little Emilia is a scamp.

>emilia
>personality
literally so bland that /our/guy, the purity patrician himself, was surprised at her level.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (719x1024, 57K)

Attached: 71341298_p4.jpg (916x1177, 509K)

>ourguy
>super strong with 90+wifes
fuck off

Attached: 71341298_p30.jpg (776x710, 159K)

Oh geez. Post more

Attached: D1OxYkXUYAEYfAF.jpg large.jpg (1518x2000, 240K)

I can't wait.

Attached: C4r3uwYWAAAWCo_.png (1200x1174, 1015K)

Attached: Dv6_Uy6UcAUL2Mi.jpg large.jpg (1500x1800, 319K)

Series would be 10 times better if Subaru was actually a girl

Attached: 58535291_p19.png (773x600, 379K)

I want girl Subaru animated, but he's only done it in side-stories and IFs.

Attached: DT0uLqXUMAA4NWL.jpg (1200x1200, 99K)

Attached: Subaru (35).jpg (850x540, 118K)

Attached: DpKgVdhUcAAbyyo.jpg (708x1000, 88K)

I want a Subaru.

Attached: Doy4qfDU8AAtoqX-orig.jpg (1152x2048, 231K)

That fucked me up when reading it. I thought they would just totally ignore the fact that he literally disappeared.

Attached: DMpXOQ3UQAEmJjr.jpg (856x1200, 105K)

Attached: Just die catfag.gif (303x225, 364K)

it sill doesn't feel real bros
we are actually going to see arc 4 animated

Attached: happy.jpg (438x550, 27K)

but...at what cost....We won't have pic related...

Attached: CvNIQp-VMAALm6w.jpg (1004x691, 125K)

Attached: 73381568_p2.png (1280x1092, 1.56M)

it sucks that some scenes are gonna get cut/ruined but honestly there are so many amazing scenes in this arc im not too upset

do you know about the LN changes?

yeah i read up on most of the changes, like i said it kinda sucks but most of the great scenes are still there

Which ones are you looking forward to? I might be odd, but most of my favorites are gone.

Thankfully most of the beako scenes are untouched.

Attached: 0tav6BV.jpg (500x678, 55K)

we don't see eye to eye then

>both of subarus trials (although they cut one scene from the second one)
>suabru talking about RBD with echidona
(they actually improved this scene in the LN)
>WOE fucking up the sanctuary
>mindbroken emilia
>tea party after the 2nd trial
>literally everything with beako
and other stuff that i cant be bothered to check but most of my favourite scenes weren't effected too much

Attached: 73743810_p1.png (1426x2000, 3.26M)

Wait they removed that part? Why the fuck that was one of the best moments

That's about how I reacted to most of the changes.
No Garfiel socking Subaru's eye out
No sending Garf's grandma(s) to kick his ass
No manly Otto yelling at a tiger
No 'I Love Sanctuary'
No going for the juggler
Ram's big moment is now sidelined for a big dumb fight, which makes most of the fairly unchanged dialogue make much less sense and have less impact because it keeps being interrupted by dumb cat fighting.
A couple things got sort of more focus than they had before, like trying to bring Ram to the mansion earlier which was sort of a dumb oversight to not have tried before, and if you really felt like trying to paint Freddie as shady that was expanded on instead of Subaru really inexplicably distrusting her for all of about 5 seconds.

Attached: D2XGV-cUYAE-wrA.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

They also have wonderful new additions such as Moblia wank #1, which involved replacing a powerful monologue from Subaru. Then we have Moblia wank #2, which makes her a dindu nuffin and Roswaal THE ULTIMATE EVIL despite making him nicer and kinder. And of course, who could ever forget the timeless "MOST MAJSTIC HERO IN THE 400 YEAR HISTORY OF SANCTUARY" quote, aka Moblia wank #3.

is it confirmed?

yes

date?

right now

Why even keep Garfeld in this story at this point?

twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1109340024342900736

What the fuck were they thinking

Because he's useful in arc 5.

who would be the bad guy that Subaru turns to his side?

Attached: D0tjjHuVsAE-U2j.jpg (1197x1069, 109K)

He still does stuff, and he gets more in arc 5, but yeah a lot of his stuff is really diminished.
>Roswaal THE ULTIMATE EVIL despite making him nicer and kinder.
This is one of the things that confuses me the most. LN Roswaal is somehow even more of a dick than WN Roswaal despite that he's released side material that fits in the LN continuity that humanizes a him to some extent but then his actual LN nature is sort of cartoonish. It's really weird.

God it only took them 3 years but its here
Everyone get aboard the SUFFERING train
but im still mad as fuck rem getting clapped will get overlooked and fanfare

Attached: 1538107966304.png (400x400, 192K)

Attached: 63099676_p11.jpg (1110x1199, 188K)

Attached: 1536106640872.jpg (759x960, 67K)

He's needed to fight Elsa. Doesn't even reveal that he's only 1/4th Demihuman until after he's on Subaru's side. Meaning that Subaru made a magical contract with Roswaal, that's only revealed in the next book to avoid any sense of real tension, without actually having anything resembling a plan for getting through the challenges.

In short, his LN self is a fucking retard who lucks through all his problems instead of making somewhat informed decisions.

Emiliafags are cute. They still believe in spfag's lies

Will the hacks fix what they did last season and animate subaru confessing to rem somehow?

Nope.

Anyone remembering SPfag at all is cute

No. The LN tries to pretend it didn't happen.

I really hate the LN for making tit sizes inconsistent. Priscilla is the canon largest, but Elsa has, on average, bigger tits than her or Minerva. Its weird and if there has been a tit retcon, I'm even more pissed at her fate
Despite it happening in the LN, the anime has probably forced Tappei to make his feelings for Rem ambiguous, which is extreme shit taste since his autism for Rem was fucking great. Fucking anime director broke the LN

Attached: Elsa_Character_Art_2.jpg (1148x2048, 224K)

Honestly the WoL scene is going to be a fucking hoot, with the confession being cut and all the animeonlys being faced with that Subaru's heart already belongs to Rem.

The shitposting is the only thing I'm looking forward too, Subaru's """"confession"""" to Emilia is going to break the board again just like Ep 18, that won't be fun as they think that it would mean Emilia won the Subarubowl.

Attached: 70287639_p0.png (869x840, 568K)

The Roswaal reveal will cause epic butthurt

>Priscilla is the canon largest
best girl confirmed

Attached: 574FCD32-2BC0-4010-A1D1-12F13C095877.png (1200x850, 1.36M)

Might have changed though. Serious compare this to They nerfed her hard.

Attached: 1553356808235.jpg (2048x1468, 755K)

reminder that the next arc will focus on her

No more Betelgeuse trash, he definitely dragged down the 2nd half of the show for me. I can't wait to watch season 2, that PV was spooky

Kek

Attached: A26501F6-6C94-428D-B5BE-FB84D383287D.jpg (836x1200, 198K)

>No more Betelgeuse trash,
You sweet summer child.

>Body stocking with a garter
Why is Emilia's aunt such a whore?

She wanted the Betelgeuse cock hard

Who?

I can't wait for the mindfuck to ensue when people see past Juice. I wonder if they'll use the same voice actor.

I unironically want kirito-juice

Attached: emilia is a cute daughteru too.png (1107x1000, 681K)

>Gonna see Echidna animated.
You're all fucking gay If her voice doesn't bring forth an instant boner.

Arc 7?

While he did change voices when he changed bodies and his past body is not the one we originally saw him in despite the similarities I'm not sure they'll bother to do that.

Attached: thotapproaches.jpg (760x67, 11K)

I can't wait, I love how fucking arrogant she it

Attached: fxUdudZ.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I want to see her experience some suffering and get knocked down a peg

Oh, nice. Arc 6 seems to be hitting its peak at the moment, so that's nice. But I am honestly wondering how this is gonna end since they got one more Trial to do in the tower.
Let Subaru at least get his memories back

Doubtful, the world literally resolves in her favor. It's not even being arrogant or whatever.

I would prefer if they didn't change it honestly. Just make him do a deeper voice like Teru or Sora. It would make the tragedy hit harder as his voice slowly turns crazy.

arc 7 is about based Al, priscilla only is here to get rekt like crusch

Is arc 6 the most current one? I haven't kept up at all.

Secondary here, is Puck still best calamity?

Yes, but he's currently stuck inside a magic rock where he can't do anything but watch.

It's the current one and it's just one big mind fuckery.
I wonder if we're gonna learn a thing or two about Flugel once they clear the tower and of course the shadows identity

Fuck

That's sort of my thoughts. He's the OG voice and having him shift into that will be an immediate 'oh fuck' kind of deal.

Priscilla will almost certainly be fine unless she reveals herself to be Pandora, but I expect some shit to fall out with Al.

Whatever the case, I am still expecting some big drops in Arc 6. I wonder what Shaula is gonna do. If she still views Subaru as her sensei at the end, couldn't she just follow him since she has been staying at the tower for 400 years on his orders.
They are also closest to Satella's seal, but since the area is thick with miasma, only Subaru could likely get there.

Subaru seems to get as fucked up by miasma as anyone.

Not entirely, the Witch of Envy emits too much of it though

It affects him, but the more he loops the bigger his resistance gets to it. That's what I think at least.

Eh. I think the more he intakes, the more attuned he gets to it. For better or for worse. He seems unconsciously attracted to it, and now can smell it at times.

I mean take the early stages for example. At first, he was not able even remember his loops except for some weird deja vu feeling and just like the "Unseen Hand", he wasn't able to see those too. The more he loops the more the scent on him increases and the better he can "handle" those powers.

I read translated arc 4 WN a while back, what's the current translations of arc 5 and 6 looking like?

check witches cult website

Arc 5 is at chapter 59 which is Regulus' Named chapter and arc 6 translations are scattered and vary in quality, but there's a decent amount of translations of the latest chapters.
here's a link to them
witchculttranslation.com/table-of-content/

speaking of al and priscilla, i was actually planning to post later the 1st short story,

Crusch and her biggest fan.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 146.jpg (768x999, 125K)

That's different from miasma, although I guess that's a type of miasma. They needed to protect themselves from it while traveling the desert and getting hit by it on entering the tower made all of them bitchy. I think only Betty was particularly resistant due to being able to control how she takes stuff in on account of being a spirit.

Wow if that's her biggest fan I'd hate to see what the small ones are like.

Haven't gotten more than halfway through S1 because the MC is so goddamn cringe.

Final boss material along pandora

>They needed to protect themselves from it while traveling the desert and getting hit by it on entering the tower made all of them bitchy. I think only Betty was particularly resistant due to being able to control how she takes stuff in on account of being a spirit.
I'd thought Subaru to be able to resist it but he it's true that forgot even he got affected by it in the desert. Subaru is resistant to certain things, just like how the Whale's scream had no affect on him.

Well, Subaru goes into murder mode like everyone else when exposed to miasma.

I thought that was weird, I really expected him to be resistant to a degree. He was strangeling Ram during that too. Maybe it's just to much even for him.

There's a difference between the powers of authorities like RbD, Unseen Hand, etc... and miasma. Miasma is just bad mana, it's not really related to any particular authority and is just nasty shit some things give off. When you breathe it in through your magic butthole or forehead dick it makes you sick (or crazy in some cases)

Ahh, I guess that makes sense, I guess I mixed that up with the witches miasma cause that's also referenced as the witches smell in some translations.

Well, it's all miasma.

Attached: 1530706605314.jpg (800x1132, 137K)

Yes, even though miasma more or less just means bad smell or bad air, Subaru doesn't give off miasma and actual miasma as what apparently surrounds Satella's tomb or produced by one of the Witch Cultists is pretty damn bad for you.

Yeah, but at the same time, they're different.

They're really not. Miasma can have different effects, like how the kind in Echidna's tomb fucks up people who aren't supposed to be there, but it's the same idea. Subaru is still presumably leaking some amount of murder gas. Just not enough to cause murder.

I love them so much.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 185.jpg (480x600, 83K)

>They're really not. Miasma can have different effects
That's what I meant with different, should have clarified that.

No he isn't, the stuff coming off him doesn't have any effect besides smelling weird and ticking off certain people. Miasma is poison mana, he's not giving off any poison mana and hanging around Subaru no matter how bad he smells won't make you sick, die, or crazy (unless you can't stand the memes)

wow i just checked out re:zero english dub and it's pretty fucking good. check out episode 15, they really nailed petelgeuse's personality and subaru breaking down, i'm surprised how well they did.

>emiliafags
Subaru with memory-loss didn't forget his love for Rem in Arc 6, her presence instinctively soothed him, prevented him from "breaking apart" in the memory world and unlocked his nifty new Greed sin ability. Coincidentally, he forgot everything about Emilia, including his feelings for her.
Arc 6 has really been a goldmine. Not only did it give ANOTHER best girl, it just keeps proving that Emilia was just a fetish.

Attached: Stupidity.png (852x480, 367K)

Hey man, save your words for when he gives his """confession""" to Emilia in season 2 and kisses her.

the absolute state of EMT fags

Attached: c7ad0e06f491c534375f319f33e6fd1838f2301d.png (2008x2529, 3.2M)

Not before she goes crazy and tenderly kisses his rabbit holes.

>memory-loss didn't forget his love for Rem in Arc 6, her presence instinctively soothed him
You know who else does that?
Satella

No. It's miasma, same as any. Subaru just doesn't produce enough to fuck people up the anus with it. Rem can smell miasma, murder gas version or Subaru's farts. They're the same thing.

>We will see Subaru telling emilia: "I love rem" animated in our timeline (unless the hacks don't cut that out)
MY SIDES

Precious, is what he says in the LN.

>At range close enough to feel her breath, Rem's smile grasps Subaru's heart with an invisible hand.

Did that seriously also got changed? jesus christ
Does any allusion of the confession even happen in arc 4 in the light novel, or did all of that got cut out? Because subaru confesion to rem was also cut off from the anime, if there isn't any reference to him loving rem in the light novel, the hacks from the anime might just make like he doesn't love her/he loves emilia more

>Keep adding rem scenes in the WN so they cut it and change them for emilia scenes LN/anime
what did tappei meant by this

The WN is the only version that does not have outside input, he is free to do whatever he wants in the WN while he has editors breathing down his neck in the LN.

scenes in the LN/anime*

All Satella has to do is utter a word and Subura goes ballistic. But this was "Envy", I think.
>However, the words which emerged from the lips of the woman who was shrouded in darkness contained an unimaginably strong emotion. If you were to concentrate every single one of your emotions into one single phrase, you would have inevitably spoken words of such effect exactly as she had done.

>In those words there was quality, there was quantity, there was the sensation of time passed, there was weight, there was worth, and that was just the general concept. He doesn’t know approximately how many people have uttered “I love you” in the world – but if you were to take all of those “I love you’s” and put them together then it would surely be akin to this woman’s “I love you”.

The wording was changed and I'm very unsure of the difference in nuance between 大切 and 大好き, but yes it was changed. You can still use 大切 to refer to someone you love, but it's not the most commonly used for that. Assuming the wording was changed for a reason, it's meant to be less clear.
>Does any allusion of the confession even happen in arc 4 in the light novel, or did all of that got cut out?
All cut. The wording is made vague in any area where it would have been directly referenced.

Sad to say that's going to get retconned in the LN.

>gets btfo by Reinhard like nothing
>best anything
I don't remember, did he at least draw the sword for it?

Is Reinhard still hax?

No, she can't. The kind that super fucks up oni, which is explicitly miasma she couldn't smell at all and got fucked up by. Stop being retarded, if the stuff that came off Subaru was actually poison or deadly i.e. actually miasma, Rem would've killed him immediately as a threat. But it isn't that, because he doesn't release miasma of any sort. Betty would have also commented on it because that shit is 100% dangerous. Ram and basically anyone that's magic can also detect miasma if they're trying and none of them smell the witch scent, because it isn't miasma and it's a completely different thing that only a few things like witch beasts, spirits and Rem can detect.

Yes

Attached: sword jesus vs od laguna.png (599x383, 203K)

He should go on a vacation

He gets killed by Regulus. Not that that stops him.

The first would basically be important, sort of, the second is more explicitly lovely or whatnot. It's a slight difference but if you wanted to read into it as much as possible the later is less intimate than the former.

I don't think he did, but it's been awhile. Either way he just one-shots him with whatever.

my sides, this is pathetic
All of that just because her waifu is not popular?
But I can't actually blame tappei, since he writes the WN and there is where we got all those rem scenes. I don't know how much of an emiliafag is the editor, but removing every rem scene and even other character's cool scenes for emilia scenes is just straight up pathetic.
Now I wonder, what is nips reaction to all the cut content?

Subaru's farts also aren't miasma, that's literally just magic. You're fucking retarded.

Dude. She can smell the Witch Cult's miasma stones. Which explicitly drive people insane. Because it's miasma. The kind that killed Oni wasn't explicitly called miasma. It was called poisoned mana and had none of the psycho gas properties of actual miasma.

There are different kinds of fucked up mana. Miasma is explicitly connected to witch shit. And it's that miasma that Subaru leaks, and that miasma that surrounds the tower. Subaru just doesn't leak enough for it to be crazy gas.

I'm not talking Shamak. I'm joking about his smell. Which is Miasma. Subaru smells of Miasma. The same Miasma as the Witch Cult, the same Miasma the Witch Cult uses in their psycho gas bombs for terrorist attacks.

poisoned mana is literally the explicit definition of miasma as used literally everywhere else. Subaru doesn't produce that, he smells bad, as do cultists in general, but that scent is the scent of Satella and isn't miasma and has never been described as such, because it isn't miasma as it isn't poisoned mana that fucks you right the fuck up.
Subaru doesn't leak anything even remotely approaching the same category of anything like what's in the tower, or that explodes like that one cultist, or that fucks you up like the other cultist, or what surrounds Satella's tower. It's not even remotely the same thing and is not described the same way. If he produced miasma of ANY kind, that would be a precursor to an attack because miasma is deadly by definition, if you claim his shit is harmless or not deadly then it definitionally isn't miasma. Miasma also doesn't have a smell attached to it because the thing explicitly described as miasma by the twins was undetectable to Rem and she was caught off-guard by it and fucked up. This is different from the other type from the first guy, which did explicitly give off a scent of some kind because it was an ability tied to the witch instead of a natural ability like what that other fucker had.

I loved that the Q and As actually addressed what the parents are going through at the moment.

>and has never been described as such
It has been explicitly described as such on multiple occasions.
>he thing explicitly described as miasma by the twins
That wasn't called miasma.

No, he smells. To be overdramatic morons like you translate 'nioi' as miasma, when it isn't, it's just a smell. He smells like the witch smells. Later they run into shit more accurately described as miasma, i.e. poison air that fucks you up and it's described differently, because it's not the same thing as having the lingering scent of the witch.

I'm looking forward to Otto battling the werewolf guy, and just Otto getting more screentime in general, he seems like a cool guy and Subaru needs more friends.

Attached: 1486182465788.png (600x549, 156K)

It has not. He is described with a word that means smell or stench since it's usually negative, but could be used positively depending on context. It has never been miasma and miasma has never been an accurate translation for what he smells like. The witch cult is described in the same manner, as is everything they do. Poisoned air i.e. literally miasma comes up later and is described completely differently and Subaru in no way and no where ever produced anything described the same way, because what how he smells is NOT the same stuff that makes anyone crazy, corrupts or poisons them.

He's definitely best girl in arc 4

Attached: 59279033_p10.jpg (650x497, 232K)

Excuse me.
 魔女の瘴気を感じ取れるのは、レムが持ち得る極少ない姉に勝る点であった。
That is not 匂い. Rem explicitly smells witch miasma, you literal troglodyte.

Attached: DzJCYbAU8AAvSr9.jpg large.jpg (1463x2048, 250K)

Attached: 1528066308221.jpg (890x1199, 169K)

And look. A description of the Witch Miasma coming from Subaru in the same chapter!
> もっとも、そんな偏見的な考えは、それまでで最も強く魔女の瘴気を漂わせていた少年によって払拭されることとなったのだが。
Stop fucking telling me what miasma really is. Unlike you, I actually read this shit.

Attached: 1531974429708.jpg (780x650, 66K)

Attached: 1534732584051.jpg (433x650, 213K)

Attached: 1534733145803.jpg (857x1200, 112K)

Attached: C3VJW3MUEAAkZYz.jpg (878x930, 113K)

What volume of the LN did the anime leave off on?

Will there be any handholding to look forward to?

And did it poison and kill anyone? Oh wait, it doesn't, because it isn't miasma and isn't remotely the same type of thing. It doesn't have any qualities of poison, corruption or anything else. He, like the witch cult, just smells. It's not the same miasma as appears later, it's not the same miasma that explodes, it's not the same miasma that drives them crazy, or poisons, or anything else. It's not the same thing and you're retarded for continuing to repeat that it is.

Attached: Dz3KoKtUwAAj2mp.jpg large.jpg (599x2048, 188K)

He still has his quints blessing?

If you are thinking about reading the LN, dont do it, read the WN instead

Otto is not for lewd

Attached: pJXxuCs.jpg (1000x1086, 107K)

You read this shit so well you think 魔女の瘴気 is how everything is described later while they're at the tower and that these things refer to the same exact concept and thus Subaru exudes poison gas that despite being able to be detected from hundreds of feet away has no affects whatsoever.

>瘴気
This is the word for miasma. It is the same word used at the tower, yes. 瘴気.

Wait what? How fucking long is this? Also that means I have to wait until June for new content.

Attached: 1486792310830.png (240x240, 24K)

Is the WN still being continued or is dropped by the author in favor of the LN version?

There were new chapters this year but it's unlikely we'll see much progression in the WN before the anime comes out.

Still continued and getting updated, reguraly, and far ahead from the LN

It took long enough but that PV is fucking amazing. I'm an animeonly but I'm hyped as fuck. Also can't wait for my first and most favorite waifu to come back.

Attached: 1473015680299.jpg (4080x5919, 2.23M)

Is the WN translation at least not a machine translation?

Also why is Emilia evil at the end of the trailer? Is that Satella?

Arc 6's translation has varying degrees of quality but I can at least confirm it's not MTL.

Subaru confessed to rem in the novel but the anime skipped it.
Rem stays vegetable the entire season, the next one and the next one

>Is the WN translation at least not a machine translation?
It's not.

>Subaru confessed to rem in the novel but the anime skipped it.
What? He did confess to her I remember that scene. As for the second part.... why you gotta be a spoiling faggot?

Thats not emilia retard, its echidna, the real best girl of this show. Also
Your waifu will be vegetable for the entire season and to this date in the web novel she still is. At least subaru confessed his love to her before that. Oh, right, the anime skipped that and any allusions for subaru's feelings for her in season 2 will be skipped as well

We hate animeonlys

>because it isn't miasma
瘴気 is miasma. It is the same word used at the tower. In the backstory, the shit emanated by the dude who poisons people with his aura? Well, let me go get my personally transcribed copy. Pretty sure it's not called miasma.

See. I read this shit. The Witch's "smell" is repeatedly called miasma. As is the shit around the tower. Not all poisoned mana is called miasma.

>Why you gotta be a spoiling faggot
Where do you think we are
>He did confess to her
No, they skipped that scene. She was supposed to fake her death after the whale fight and subaru confesses her love to her and promises to marry her along emilia. Then literally minutes after season 1 ends he brings out the polygamy shit and thats where emilia asks subaru who is rem. But they will probably change that so subaru doesn't have any feelings in the anime for anyone as strong as mobilia (in the wn rem is as important as emilia for subaru, and in the last arcs there are hints his feelings for her are even stronger than his feelings for emilia, of course all of that will be modified in both the LN and the anime)

So she's one of the witches? Neat. Second part sounds like shit, but I'm sure memeboy will be complex. Rem is what brings out the best in him anyways.
Deal with it, we're coming back.

>Rem is what brings out the best in him anyways.
not anymore

>Rem is what brings out the best in him anyways.
the light novel, which is what the anime will be based on, downplays subaru's feelings for rem a lot compared to the original novel though.

>Where do you think we are
Yea Forums ANIME and manga. So actually you're in the wrong here for spouting that LN/WN/VN bullshit.
>No, they skipped that scene. She was supposed to fake her death after the whale fight and subaru confesses her love to her and promises to marry her along emilia. Then literally minutes after season 1 ends he brings out the polygamy shit and thats where emilia asks subaru who is rem. But they will probably change that so subaru doesn't have any feelings in the anime for anyone as strong as mobilia (in the wn rem is as important as emilia for subaru, and in the last arcs there are hints his feelings for her are even stronger than his feelings for emilia, of course all of that will be modified in both the LN and the anime)
baka, fucking white fox catering to EMTards when Rem is by far the most popular girl.

>Pretty sure it's not called miasma.
Just checked. In Hidden Village Oni sisters, the poisoned mana the dude generates is never called miasma. What is called miasma is the same Witch Scent he shares with every other cultist. And the magic rocks filled with miasma? Same word as the Witch Miasma.

So dudes. I read this shit. Don't argue with me on the matter. I know the words used.

>baka, fucking white fox catering to EMTards when Rem is by far the most popular girl.
Its not just white fox, the wn is way more rem heavy than the ln.
docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/mobilebasic#heading=h.24wupho1nohw
All that is the shit changed/cut off, and they will cut even more for the anime.
>Also, a few instances of Subaru telling Emilia that he loves Rem have been cut or altered in other parts of the story (e.g. the dragon carriage conversations at the beginning of Arc
This is literally the begining of this long as document

Regulus VA being Masaya Matsukaze would be perfect
He recently voiced the #2 level 5 of Index

Hiroshi Kamiya would also be a cool choice

Wow, ignorance is really bliss. Now I know for sure I'm going to be pissed coming into this adaptation knowing that they willingly butchered Rem and Subaru's relationship simply because they want to shill the author's favorite girl. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Hopefully though Subaru realizes how much more he cares about Rem because of her vegetative state. Knowing Subaru, I'm sure he's going to try and find a way to cure her which can actually end up with him falling in love with her more. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

That too

>Knowing Subaru, I'm sure he's going to try and find a way to cure
That is literally what the next three arcs and the current web novel arc is about. With the difference that in the anime unless they retcon some shit she will be just her "platonic friend" (even in the light novel with all that cut content they adapted subaru's confession unlike in the anime).
This:
youtube.com/watch?v=fRDKX1-ftCM
Was supposed to be this
remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
Have fun reading it and get pissed, and praise for the anime only emiliafags to have some decency and retcon it somehow

stinkymelia emtards are the absolute worst, and the author of this series is the biggest of them all.

>Subaru went for the kiss
>this got skipped
I feel dumbfounded I though subaru was an absolute retard for not picking rem, now I realize he actually wasnt retarded and actually picked BOTH. Why the fuck did they even skip this scene? Did they have no time left?
I swear to god if the studio doesn't fix this somehow in episode 1. Two nukes truly weren't enough

Attached: angry rem.jpg (500x576, 106K)

Oh trust me. It is worse. It gets worse. All signs point to this being deliberate cause the anime director is an Emiliafag. Tappei's editors may also be Emiliafags. The author, Tappei is an Emiliafag himself, but these changes are absolutely desecrating what is a good story. For every Emilia addition one part of the story gets worse.
Me personally? I hated Rem's scenes getting cut, but so help me if they cut this girls scenes, aka the #2 best girl in the entire franchise and my personal favorite. If she is cut for Emilia shittery, I will not continue with the anime adaptation.

Attached: bestgirl.png (1274x720, 400K)

Wait how come arc 6 of the WN is halfway translated when the translation of arc 5 isn't finished?

Attached: 69399e4fe3d01b684f537d55e0d058a6.jpg (600x600, 189K)

I just want more suffering.

Autists wanted to translate the latest chapter when it came out so they could know what was happening on the latest update.
But chapters kept coming out so most of the last chapters to have came out are translated.

Subaru killing himself in front of Emilia to go back and save Rem

prepare for that to be cut and instead we'll just get emilia comforting subaru.

Not him, but in the doc there is stated that emilia's wall of text is cut by 1/3.
Most references to subaru's love for rem are also using less romantic words even though they confessed in the novel, probably to completely ignore his feelings in the anime adaptation.
The subaru/puck scene with comatose rem is also changed to waifubaiting with emilia(pic related, which never happened in the web novel and got a fucking illustration in the ln). This change is basically a tldr of all the changes, not just shitting on remxsubaru but on many character interaction's as well to put pointless new scenes of waifubaiting.

Attached: DO YOU LOVE EMILIA NOW MOTHERFUCKER, LOOK, SHE IS A GREAT WAIFU.jpg (1122x1568, 196K)

Attached: 1487609971298.jpg (209x241, 8K)

>emilia's wall of text
I meant echidna, I am sorry for insulting my best girl and your second best girl like that. Though maybe the anime director posesed me and decided to change echidna shitposting with 20 minutes of emilia comforting subaru

They're different people from discount user who is translating arc 5 so it's not slowing down the arc 5 translations much if at all.

Didn't making Emilia copy Rem backfire on the author?

I seriously feel bad for animefags, specially because 99% are also remfags and they don't know what they are missing with the web novel

tappei stated many times that WN is his priority and never gonna drop it

source on that?

Attached: 1492778169936.jpg (386x450, 74K)

>>tappei stated many times that WN is his priority
>Guts it like a fish to push Emilia more in the LN

>Hints at rem being even more important than emilia for subaru since even after loosing his memories remembers her while completely forgetting about emilia
>LN and anime will obviously change that
What the fuck is he even thinking?

LN is for money, WN is his passion project.

>What the fuck is he even thinking?
that he loves emilia

Then why is subaru remfagging so much in the web novel (to then get said remfagging cut off and changed for emiliafagging in the light novel)

That'd make sense if Emilia was pushed a ton if the WN and Rem had more attention in the LN. Since Rem beats Emilia in popularity by a landslide.

>WN, his passion project pushes rem more than emilia
>LN and anime, which is made for money, pushes emilia, his supposed waifu, pushes emilia way more and cuts half of the rem scenes
>Rem beats emilia into oblivion in popularity.
It would make sense if the case was the complete opposite.

>Pushes the most popular girl in his passion project
>Pushes his nowhere near as popular waifu in the LN and anime while cutting/skipping the most popular girl's scenes

this the LN was written for the anime
>added more fights for no reason
>puck is nice in the LN probably because he was 2nd place in the mascot poll of the year in 2016
>rem scenes
>no violence
>teleporting crystal because no need to waste time for traveling

So cute until one goes up your ass

BULLSHIT they removed that

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/884376674174771200

Q: Sensei, which one do you prioritize? Will the web updates stop there? Or are will you continue to work on both at the same time?

A: Thanks for your ongoing support. About the question you’ve asked, allowing the printed edition to catch up with the updates is a violation of the rules at “Shosetsuka ni Narou” (note: the website where the web novel is published), so I have a policy of not allowing the printed edition to catch up with the web. The sound of footsteps is getting steadily closer, but I’ll work to make sure they don’t catch up.

Subaru has no right to be this good when it comes to crossdressing

>puck is nice in the LN probably because he was 2nd place in the mascot poll of the year in 2016
>being nice is better than being an enigmatic shady multifaceted jerk.
Editors are absolute retards.
But you are probably right, sadly, even though they didn't cut subaru stating his love for rem, you can see how as mentioned by many people they deleted any trace of subaru's feelings for rem being romantic after the confession in the LN, so they can stay as best friends in the anime. They literally need to just change the way subaru brings up rem in the who is rem scene, bringing her out in a non romantic way instead of the polygamy thing and there you go, rem is cucked in the anime forever and emilia is the one and only love interest. All the while the web novel currently is pushing subaru's feelings for rem hard

This doesn't mean the WN is where he's putting all his effort into, it just means that he has to prioritize the WN or else he'll be violating his contract.
A.K.A. Either he keeps the WN at least a bit ahead of the LN or he has to take down the entire WN off the site.

Reminder that the witch of lust rem scene also got downplayed a lot in the light novel and might be completely skipped in the anime, I wouldn't even be surprised if he sees emilia instead

Ok user calm down with the blind rage. The editors arent THAT stupid.

They cut all of rem's scenes in the LN so idk.

Maybe the rabbit bad end.

Haha I prefer RE4 thanks

>The editors aren't that stupid
They already completely cut this off from the LN
They literally are trying to delete any trace of subaru having romantic feelings for rem. The witch of lust while downplayed in the LN is still "problematic" to them and there its the first moment there where it looks like subaru actually looks rem.
So I would be getting ready if I were you

>and there its the first moment there where it looks like subaru actually looks rem.
loves rem in the LN*

Well, there are still scenes where Subaru thinks he'd be willing to drink Rem's piss.

subaru being horny isn't the same as subaru being in love.

How can you truly love a girl without drinking her pee user?

only the tongue part, he still says he loves her but again the anime can cut this part too

It also cut a lot of the follow up thoughts about Rem in the next scene.

>Well, there are still scenes where Subaru thinks he'd be willing to drink Rem's piss.
the anime can't show it, how would you show Subaru thinking about Rem's pee

They'll find a way

Attached: vGjEEBm_d.jpg (533x800, 19K)

>reading Arc 5
>taking forever to take down Regulus
>finally cuts back to Wilhelm and Garf, interesting charas
>Regulus chapter next
>Regulus chapter next
>Regulus chapter next
>no more translated chapters
>check the synopsis
>barely even mentions Garf in arc 5
FUCK

based

Garfiel is my favorite character, supposedly he'll be back in arc 7 so it's not all bad news

Attached: 59711020_p1_master1200.jpg (1067x1200, 905K)

I know it's wrong to complain when we're lucky to have translations at all but I find it odd how people keep translating the same chapters that have already been translated, especially fags like translationchicken who actually get paid for it but who still say 6:61 is the latest chapter on their site, I just don't get it.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: Truly Based.png (1800x5224, 3.89M)

keep crying

What the fuck

What a beautiful shitstorm that was. Too bad it will never be passed down into Yea Forums legend though.

Reminder that Puck cucked him literally in the next thread by getting quads twice

A golden fucking time that was

Attached: 3R7XXqB_d.jpg (640x432, 32K)

Doubtful will ever see something like this again, makes me wonder how it even happened in the first place

Attached: 1488139804802.jpg (560x740, 111K)

Attached: drawing reinhard.png (607x880, 502K)

Was Rinehard into handholding all along?

my wife, elza will finally return

Attached: 1474163505873.jpg (850x1172, 160K)

Attached: yc6128srnvn21.png (640x905, 660K)

RIP
I swear to fap to her

cute

filler villain

>Mfw I'm all of those Reinhard's except the one who says "based fantasy Jesus"
>Mfw I already knew back then that bros would never believe me

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 25.png (846x565, 240K)

But, user, Regulus chapters are the best in arc 5. What are you complaining about?

But I love Emilia!

I love that Subaru's authorities are just shit inverses of archbishop ones
Invisible Providence can only summon one hand unlike Pete's Unseen Hand, and this hand is ridiculously strong in comparison to a one Pete hand
Subaru's Cor Leonis takes burderns from others rather then lifting burdens of himself. In addition, it allows him to monitor and powerup others where as Regulus would powerup himself with little regards to his wifey's around the corner
I've speculated that Subaru's Gluttony Authority would allow him to store another's memory and dump a stored memory or memories of his own into others. Rem's memories will likely die due to Gluttony, so what he'll do is feed her his memories of how she comforted him, loved him and how he saw her love others and put that into her

I want her to slice my stomach and shove her warm hand inside me!

I'm aware of the LN story, but only the skeletal plot. Can somebody give us a proper rundown of what's gonna be fucked up in S2 and beyond because the S1 director was such a waifaggot that he intentionally cut important scenes to push his ship (I'm aware there are heavy plot issues due to it, but not what plot issues they are)
Are there other major scenes that S2 is hinting at cutting out, and what will that in turn mean down the line?

Thanks in advance to any kind faggot that would help such a frail, uninformed faggot such as myself.

Attached: bugthink.png (927x1158, 324K)

The main plot point is that Subaru dies

based scriptfag

I didn't script. I opened multiple tabs and kept refreshing other threads until the numbers came close enough and just hoped that I hit it.

This. This works surprisingly well. The Reinhard way of getting gets.

what scenes? can you post the WN part?

Best girl!

Attached: IMG_20190324_113904.jpg (893x1070, 155K)

It's mostly Subaru's internal thoughts about Rem when the Witches are being mean to him. Thinking about how he wants to be cuddled and healed by her. Literally just his thoughts about her in one of the very next chapter he has after the Carmilla scene. I don't remember the number, just that his internal monologue was cut down a lot before Satella started talking.

Pure sex.

Attached: DxXVABFUwAEQwJ8.jpg (1055x1199, 153K)

Attached: DvhcXQkVAAACJ01.jpg (828x1024, 223K)

Attached: DtJ1z_6U0AAf_ub.jpg (768x1024, 181K)

You do own the English releases, don't you user?

I'm nearing the end of volume 4. So far my favourite and Al was pretty awesome in this one, just how much of his scenes in the anime got cut?

>and Al was pretty awesome in this one, just how much of his scenes in the anime got cut
user...I...

Attached: echidna subaru.png (1660x672, 843K)

Are they really "shit" inverses?

better version of her monologue

Attached: 1550582304545.jpg (1648x4936, 2.26M)

Read this next.

Attached: EX novel cover.jpg (572x872, 182K)

>just that his internal monologue was cut down a lot before Satella started talking.
so some are still here? IIRC they also change the "Rems hero"

A little is still here and there, but a lot of his internal monologues are cut.

Attached: 69A2592F-3CF8-4964-A512-B0FEC89AB2FC.jpg (850x1203, 280K)

someone really need to make a list with all the the ruined LN scenes, i know the one doc exist but it doesn't include every change, also good for animeonlies

I don’t think anyone wants to make a document that long

Attached: D2Vn2rkU4AUwH5B.jpg large.jpg (800x1132, 160K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/edit#heading=h.24wupho1nohw

>Subaru’s monologues and actions still make it clear that he loves Rem, and it seems to be implicitly understood by Emilia and everyone else anyway, as far as I can tell.
I don’t like this bit, it has nothing to back up his claim and feels like he is just trying to appease people. If you had never read the WN, you would read the scenes differently because your brain would fill in the blanks. Pretty much every scene that Subaru would show his feelings for Rem was cut or doctored in a way to lessen those feelings and make it more ambiguous. Only WoL makes it through relatively untouched (relatively to being completely cut out) because it’s so intergral to the Arc.