Reminder that you had at least one Hinata in your life but you were too autistic to notice it

Reminder that you had at least one Hinata in your life but you were too autistic to notice it.

The chance is gone...Forever.

Attached: tumblr_olugkuzoo01u99msto1_1280.jpg (870x719, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxfmxi-boyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can confirm. I think about her everyday.

Good for her

Yes.

Turns out I had 3, found out at a 10 year reunion I attended.

Yeah. You are right. I lost her and think about every day. Sweet women in real life want love back. That's why they don't like edgelords for long.

>Cute girl at college
>She has anxiety and depression
>Found her in a hall and asked her where the hell should I go
>She told me it's difficult for her to talk to other people
>She explicitly stated that she was a loner
>Fucking wierd since she is kinda hot
>Told her to chill out and don't be nervous
>A couple of weeks later
>Chill around our small group of pals
>She gazes at me a lot while we are in classes
>A week ago I told them that there was a girl I liked
>plain looking country girl, shy and all, my type of girl
>we talk about relationships and all that shit while we are having launch
>I expressed hoe it would be interesting to have a tomboy-ish gf
>She screamed "Well now is your chance"
>She laughed nervously and leaned on my shoulder just to say "I love you"
>silence, I had a shaky smile and was panicking
>My friends have that "What the fuck!?" Face
>She starts talking about the difficulties of having a relationship with someone who has anxiety and depression
>I did not say a word for the rest of our meal
>I don't talk about the subject for the rest of the week
>But for some reason, she's still persistent in a wierd way
>She hates my artwork because it doesn't show who I am (I'm just the most basic dudebro you could imagine)
>She constantly says she wants to know me better
>I still don't know what to do
>I don't even know how I feel about her

Attached: 1552931937453.jpg (415x415, 30K)

Mine was a bully but I was stop stupid to realize she was pestering me with unprovoked shit tests because she wanted me, and my dumbass was extremely mean to her because “durr we must be enemies” so she ended up legitimately hating me. End blog.

Nah. Girls love assholes. It’s just that assholes are not LTR material.

>She hates my artwork because it doesn't show who I am (I'm just the most basic dudebro you could imagine)
wut

i had at least 5 or 6 in college.
>homeschooled until HS
>went to all-boys catholic high school
>didn't have any meaningful interaction with girls until college
>"they're all just being friendly. i don't want to be a creep and assume they like me or anything"
>try to be as indifferent as possible toward them
>realize after graduation most of them wanted to fuck
>one even tried to get me to study with her on valentine's day because she had nothing else to do and i turned her down

unbearable regret

just be more assertive you double nigger

I'm taking a small two year art class, but i mainly draw punk girls and urban boys, she for some reason idealized me. I don't even understand, just art-student syndrome I guess

Attached: 1550355665280.jpg (288x512, 39K)

No, pretty sure I never had one.

I was just known as the quiet smart guy in high school with a small amount of friends, and at college I just plain didn't hang out with anyone.
If I could do it all over again I would try to find some people in my classes I could talk to and make an effort to have a social life, but at the time it wasn't important to me and I liked being alone.

at least you have a friends

Attached: ck2 the just.png (295x290, 66K)

I'm pretty sure that there were at least two tomboys that were attracted to me for some reason

It would probably be more comforting to believe that but I'm highly doubtful. Naruto at least has redeeming qualities to be attracted to.

FUCKING
CHASE
HER
YOU
BETA
BITCH

Naruto is actually chad as hell tho
>strong and actually really fucking talented (After the his sucky time at ninja academy, he went on a jonin level mission he competed in the toughest generation for chunin exams)
>Stands up against bullies, works well with kids
>lives an independent life ie not in his parent's basement

Yeah I can agree with this. Add his bros before hoes dedication to his close friends and his aryan genetics too

Aside from her being desperately forward and hot, how much do you know about her? I wouldn't tell you to turn her down outright, or go for it, but I'd probably want to know how she is the way she is. Get to know her better and decide what to do, if you don't immediately dislike her or just want nothing to do with the situation or her.

Fucking protagonist ass user.

I'm actually afraid of getting into relationships at this point just because anyone who gets to know me would realize how inexperienced and awkward I can be. I'm literally too dense to recognize advances and can only ponder about it after the fact when it's already too late.
>transfer highschool in gr 10
>mega cute shortstack offers to show me around, find out later that there was at least 5 other guys crushing on her
>find out she also like anime, become really good friends
>over the summer texted her if she wanted to go see this movie, wasn't actually planning to ask her out or anything but she took it the wrong way
>she started acting all lovey dovey, sending heart emotes every morning, pics of what she was doing, etc etc
>freak out when I realize what was happening, instead of explaining it properly I avoided her when school started again
>this goes on for a whole month before she ended up going out with one of the guys crushing on her, possibly out of spite

I really hate being such a beta cuck sometimes. Never gonna get those years back unfortunately.

Attached: 1522000822429.png (176x161, 14K)

I actually did have a Hinata and we talked for a while. I wanted to tell her but I never did. I"m such an idiot

>My Hinata wanted a threesome with a married woman

UNIVERSE!

i have one right now but she is indian and i dont like brown girls

Perhaps, but I also think that I am too autistic and mediocre to curse her to a life of mediocrity. Also, I hate myself way too much to be able to love someone.

Oh I was aware of her, but she was fucking 300 pounds and had a terrible personality. Still probably should have gone for it, better than being a kissless virgin at 29

I had

we liked each other

within a two year-span (i.e. she liked me in 2015 or so and I liked her back in 2017)

;_;

Just a reminder that all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

Attached: 1533443037165.jpg (640x759, 48K)

Bro, you have 1 more year before you unlock your wizard powers. Don't go regretting it now over some blue whale.

she sure dodged a bullet

My Hinata had to move to her dad because her mother died. I didn't find out until one of her friends told me she was in love with me afterwards. We used to hang out all the time. I'm such an idiot.
Bad end.

You are not wrong. And i regret pussying out on proper relationship till end of my days.

I have. Also married her and now I'm waiting for my kid to arrive in November. Feels good to have met the love of your life and not fuck everything up like an autist.

Attached: 1518323057144.png (552x535, 578K)

never read naruto, what does that even mean?

>tfw time is running out
>tfw 27

Attached: [DB]Tanaka-kun is Always Listless_-_11_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_03.49_[2018.05.1 (908x1079, 110K)

>Had one girl that said I was cute in middle school and write her number in my year book
>Suspicious that I was getting pranked so don't call her
>Another girl writes me notes and tapes them to my assigned goggles in Chemistry Class
>Mis dial the number and get some old guy and hang up and never think about it again.
>Hot babysitter asks me to go back to her house across the street in a playful manner
>Say no thanks.
>To this day have never gotten intimate with anyone

This was all before I discovered anime, So I didn't know the warning signs of how to avoid being a shitty harem protag.

That said it doesn't bother me.

Attached: 1445279361886.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Wow. This thread is making me cringe unironically.

ITT All the bad endings of dating games. you guys would suck as dating game protags.

my younger brother snagged a Hinata his senior year, but he just used her for sex then dumped her after he graduated

Found out years later she basically turned into Bitchnata in college and became a total slut

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 96K)

kinda impressive that no one has told this faggot to fuck off and blogpost somewhere else

okay, just read the other posts. you all need to fuck off and never come back.

I had a childhood friend but I was too beta and she got together with my best friend. They don't even speak to me anymore after they got together. It's been years now.

I've had two and forgot about them until this thread. Fuck you OP.

Attached: 1499928227305.jpg (1959x1469, 393K)

She was probably a dog anyways. The most I got was a "i heart you" stickynote on my locker, and I'm still convinced they just got the wrong number; probably meant for someone else.

Attached: icha_icha_obito.jpg (564x260, 37K)

What's worse? Having one and being too retarded to notice or not having any at all?

Not sure many anons were failure outcasts with optimistic mindsets who inspired those around them.

She was too fat.
I don't regret it.

The former, regret is a bitch.

If it's the latter it just feels like the grapes were probably too sour anyway.

It's more that girls
>love alphas
>of which assholes are a highly visible subset
>betas / inexperienced men / copefags who don't understand the nature of being alpha conflate being alpha with being an asshole
>the population of alphas in younger demographics are disproportionately assholes, before a) they grow up and mature out of being assholes and b) the ascended betas come into their own later on

I'm going to kill myself on your behalf

Where are the mods? Narutards keep spamming their shitty /soc/ threads

I don't know, but people projected hard on him because he was a loser/outcast.
-Extroverted (loud, outspoken, class clown, all-around attention whore)
-Regularly picked fights with the most popular kid in class and generally had no problem with confrontation
-Flagrantly hit on his crush

It has ran out already.

Attached: 1546514660902.jpg (449x449, 115K)

I had one too but I had to move away, now she's in a committed relationship with a women.

Attached: 1551909752441.png (379x379, 269K)

Wow it's like an actual harem protagonist
also fuck off to /r9k/ with your blogshit

Leave her off i think shes a whore

Ive gone after the muh damaged girl everytime and it always ends wierd. Also be more assertive and tell her what you think of her.

i don't know if that's true for me (maybe it is) but even so, whoever she was she's 100% better without me

she had to move out of state...

>blogposter derails a thread again
every fucking time

That pic reminds me of haru to natsu

Right you are, it was years ago.

This thread was blogshit from the beginning.

>get to college
>no proper female contact since my old best friend due to all boy school
>this quiet one in the class is one of the few that doesn't act like a retard
>starts hanging out with my small group
>stop trying to pursue anything out of fear
>she gets with a mate instead
At least I know I can talk to women like a normal person now, just need to work on escalation.

Attached: Shingo.png (640x480, 225K)

>>She screamed "Well now is your chance"
>>She laughed nervously and leaned on my shoulder just to say "I love you"
No mentally sane person would do this shit only to fuck with you. You are getting baited and I hope you the best of what is coming.

Fuck you for remind me.

>Reminder that you had at least one Hinata in your life but you were too autistic to notice it.
>Reminder that you're going to have more Hinatas in your life, but you're to autistic to notice it.
>Reminder that you're going to have more Hinatas in your life, but you're going to avoid anything for fucking stupid reasons you regret a million times over later in life.
Now I feel sad again. I kind of deserve being alone for letting so many chances go, because of unawareness or because of self consciousness.

There was never any Hinata in my whole damn life.

Attached: 0678a896cfc7251b398729f488980b2ec3a96e35_hq.jpg (210x240, 9K)

FUCKING THIS

>>Reminder that you're going to have more Hinatas in your life, but you're to autistic to notice it.
How do I properly notice these Hinatas? I could also notice things that aren't real and be an absolute idiot about it get into stupid situations.
I could blogpost but I don't want to.

6 hour Narutard /soc/ /r9k/ thread

Did the mods abandon Yea Forums?

When I got over 25 or about that age, I stopped being self conscious about it and noticed girls being interested in me. Didn't stop me from constantly fucking up though. I managed to one night stand the best friend of one Hinata and ruined that chance, I didn't take the chance with another Hinata because I was moving soon and didn't want a long distance relationship, I didn't get another Hinata because I was too depressed and just wasn't able to reciprocate until she lost interest and got it on with another guy. And the list goes on and on.
To be honest, life was easier when I thought I was just a loser that no one was interested in. When I found out that girls were actually interested in me, but I managed ruining everything because I am an idiot, my self confidence actually got worse.

Saturday night dude. Let us have our 2009 Forever Alone Thread.

Attached: ForeverAlone.jpg (1101x620, 64K)

i want /r9k/ to leave you all deserve to be alone

>you all deserve to be alone
you are technically correct, which is the best type of correct

The first time I got a female acquaintance was when I was 18 cuz I'm from an exclusive boys school. All female friends had in college had boyfriends. Workplace youngest female is 47 married.
If I have a Hinata, it's probably a guy. SORRY FOR THEM, I'M ONLY INTO 2D.

ITT: The Iketanis of Yea Forums

Attached: LonelyDriver.png (640x480, 246K)

Your forgot to walk the dinosaur

I am currently in this situation in college that it feels like some shitty anime. Almost bumped into this girl, weird eye contact and what really triggered me was the constant (in my opinion) times we crossed in the campus that looks like some anime shit. But the real weird ones that could plausibly be her doing was at least 2-3 times she stopped in the middle of a stairs texting on her phone and the other time was leaning against a wall while I was chatting with a friend close enough to eavesdrop and she was also typing on the phone. Once I went to a room where I knew she was there with her friends and took a female friend with me (and she wasn't incel female) she also, after talking with some friends of hers that eventually left the room, she stayed in the room in front of our table typing on her phone also really looks like she was eavesdropping.
She kinda looks autistic and drove me autistically to observe her because she does look weird at the same time looks like a regular person and not the meme damaged girl and her friends are regular college nerds. She looks like a loner but she really becomes happy and hyped when she finds her friends wandering around in the campus you can see it in her face. She is usually quiet but she can talk a lot as well but she seriously uses the phone many times.
I swear if I had to detail the whole fucking story it would look literally a shitty anime. I personally don't believe she has or had any kind of interest in me and a girl like her might be taken anyway.

Attached: totallynotlikeher.jpg (400x367, 24K)

nope, surprisingly I noticed after a year or two and actually dated her for a while - then she turned out to be a lesbian (?!) and broke my heart

what a raw fucking bum deal

I probably missed plenty later on due to the autisms though

Wow, no one made advances to me in the 25 years of being alone. You people are lucky not to be born as someone who actually looks like human.

Do you long for a true relationship or just don't want to be virgin?

Dude, go get her! Stop caring about your image to anyone, no one will care after a few days. Just approach her and do some random shit. I wish I did those things before I graduated. Everything gets deleted when you graduate, even with social media.

Relationship of course. Sluts are cheap if all else fails. Actually, just an otaku friend of any gender is okay. I'm just actually rotting alone living on the net after doing my homebased job

She sounds like a typical shy girl. She's probably a bit intimidated or shy around guys, but she talks normally around girls.
If she's just a random girl and not in your class or anything, maybe you should just strike a conversation with her. Say something neutral and sort of silly like, I don't know, "Did you know ants can carry a thousand times their body weight?" or "Did you know mooses were the biggest reason of death in Sweden in the 70s?" or something silly like that that'll make her laugh. Doesn't really matter, if she's interested in you she'll laugh and try to make a conversation, if not she'll just look at you like you're an idiot and hey, at least you tried, no shame in that.

Well until I get a realistic context with her I am not doing anything I still need to maintain social balance there to finish college. I also don't have hopes for her to be an actual decent girl I wish I was wrong of course I usually feel guilty when judging her in my mind.
I do have the habit of reading people in general and she went of the ordinary so I had to pay attention more and I swear I can read her properly like things such as knowing when she kinda feels down or excited with minimum details she shows. She doesn't express much emotions through the facial expressions and its mostly through other body parts language, however, there was one time we had eye contact where she was passing by me and an other friend, she was upset even looked at me directly for a moment while passing by and had a fast pace as well it felt she was upset at me at the moment how she projected that emotion.
I do have other eye contact with other females like any other normal student so I know the difference between what I had with this girl and regular random eye contact. The thing here is that I felt something off and familiar and this other female friend of mine also tried to have eye contact with her to check and she told me I had the same stare as this girl but mine was friendly and positive and hers was sort of judgmental but still with a neutral expression in general.
Apologies for blogposting.

Well I just have the advice if you are looking for otaku to start up in forum online get close to a group and go for meet ups.

Attached: totallynotlikeher2.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

2 probably and I still have one chance but I prefer wasting my time on a Taiwanese opinion exchange hub. Imagine all the hours of shitposting I would lose to human interaction with the opposite sex. I can hardly make enough time for my 7 hours long fap session

>this thread

Attached: anon-san.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Is this Yea Forums related?

>Yea Forums - Autism

Yea Forums used to have a lot of threads like this about ten years back, before /r9k/ and /soc/ were created. I used to post in them all the time.

Reminder 3DPD.

>She sounds like a typical shy girl. She's probably a bit intimidated or shy around guys, but she talks normally around girls.
She talks normally around guys too I've seen her talk at lunch with 2 guys where she was explaining something almost like preaching waving her hands and all. Around her friends she is usually quiet and in general she never ever raises her voice volume above a certain volume but her speech doesn't seem like having shyness at least the meme stuttering or anything. I mostly believe she is more the kind of not giving a fuck about others around her so she doesn't care how weird she looks when staring at other people eyes. However she seems to want to blend with people mostly and not being noticed.
Also the second part of your post its unrealistic completely also we had a few classes but until now no realistic context for us to ever talk with each other unless one of us will look like a creep. If she ever comes talk to me out of nowhere I immediately think she is coming to accuse me of stalking and I would throw it back at her as well since I have reasons as well.

Attached: totallynotlikeher3.png (250x250, 91K)

That girl really dodged a bullet.

Attached: 1548488421652.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I had at least 2 in middle school and 3 others in high school, which I knew about.
I was so fucking emo I decided that nobody that's halfway decent deserves a piece of shit like myself and flat out rejected them all.
One of them was a doting ara-ara motherly blond with giant tits, who had a more serious twin sister in another class. I still remember how her face lit up when she saw me at the prom, how she jumped up a bit, her tits jiggling, ditched her date and ran up to me, asking for a dance. And I literally said 'I don't dance and I'm here just for the group photo'. Then left right after the photo.

I got invited to her wedding, all of our class did, went and it was the most beutiful wedding I've ever seen. She was so happy.

Fuck my teenaged self. No, seriously, fuck that guy.

Attached: Unseeing is not an option.gif (480x270, 304K)

>'I don't dance and I'm here just for the group photo'
Chad lol.

Got my first gf at 26, she broke up a year later, now nearing 30 and I haven't talked to anyone outside work for months. Job is shit too and has no future. Kill me, Pete.

I had two actually, but I didn't like their physical appearance so I decided not to bother with them.

My though process was 'I'm empty inside and I hate myself, I don't want to disappoint you' for 3 fucking years. And I masturbated to her photos like every other day. For 3 years. While she would've jumped on my dick at a moment's notice.

Her sister was dating my best friend, got dumped by him because he was saving himself for marriage (actual pure christfag) and she was insisting of fucking on the 3rd date.

Nope. Never had one and there never will be as there are no documented cases of women being genuinely attracted to turbomanlets in the history of mankind.

Get out.

>friend's gf is one of the nicest women I've ever met
>tells me she likes me more than him
>turn her down out of loyalty for my friend
>after they broke up I never saw her again

Attached: bergengrun.png (638x478, 342K)

>turbomanlets
>when will they learn

Why is this thread still up and why are normalfaggots crawling out of the woodworks instead of Yea Forumsnons berating you?

if you ever, EVER for one second choose a friend over a woman who is attracted to you more than she is to him, then you're doomed to fail in all aspects of romance. that's not something a winner does. do you back off from women when they tell you they have boyfriends, too?

Wished you NTR'd him, huh?

I guess this is how people develops ntr fetish.

Maybe, if so it was for the best.
3d are shit and I’m too austistic to make a relationship work anyway.

>gone...Forever.
Not really, you just need to find the daughter.

I'd hate to be your friend.
no, because I put a high value on loyalty.

You disgust me.

Honestly, if a girl tries to seduce another man while she has a boyfriend she's a whore and might as well do it to him eventually when the passion is gone. user dodged a bullet.

lmao no I didn't
When I was in high school I was an ugly loser with no friends and now I'm a senior in college and I'm still an ugly loser with no friends
I can guarantee you that no girl has ever been interested in me

nigger

Yeah, that makes her a dumb cunt, not you. What, did she expect you to read her mind? What a load of fucking bullshit. Stop carrying that around with you, she was a cunt.

>wanting an autist as a girlfriend/wife
>wanting someone you have to constantly baby and teach how to behave like a normal human
Life is hard enough without having to do all the hard stuff for 2 people.

It’s true

And I still have a chance to get her but I’m too beta

Just make a pact with yourself or something. That you kill yourself after trying to get her or something. It's a win-win situation, either you get the girl or you get to kill yourself.

Bros before hos, you did well.

I was dense like a harem Mc and i still am.

>am pretty handsome
>had like 5 or 6
>one of them even embodied my biggest fetish perfectly
>never could do anything because I was a complete sperg
>now I'm a 26 year old virgin and anywhere that has people like me is constantly ranting about how women only care about looks

Life is pain.

Attached: 1468799250311.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You're garbage.

My wife is so cute.

You're probably not that attractive since my brother is a stuttering, autistic mess who frequently screeches at himself at home, and stumbles around everywhere laughing really loudly at himself. He's a 9/10 and has had multiple gfs who take care of him. He's asked out zero women.

She is, you are lucky man. Don't work too much, your family needs you.

Attached: hyuga_hinata_3d.jpg (564x752, 63K)

Specially his daughter.

Attached: 1553191251569.png (1280x720, 823K)

OP posted Hinata, not Sasuke or (You).

>My Hinata was in my theater/acting class during the last year of middle school
>Never thought much of her and was never really paired with her for acting gigs (the class itself was something I chose because it was easy and friends were there also)
>However there would be days after school where she sought me out and we'd walk and waited together for our ride home

>Again, she was cute but there was never any real appeal
>She was Filipino, wore glasses, and kind wore the same ponytail hairstyle

>One day though, around the end of the school year, she came to class in a small demin skirt
>Her legs shaven, looked silky soft, and already had great looking thighs
>In class I couldn't stop staring, and wasn't even into reading lines or rehearsing
>There was a moment where she looked in my direction and noticed my gaze and while she talked to another girl she gave me a glimpse of panty, which was treat (and ended up as good fap material seared into memory)

Don't you love it when girls give you special fanservice? Like when Haruhi is in a ponytail for Kyon.

Anyways years later we dated in highschool and she ended up being kinda lame. We couldn't do much as she was really dedicated to this "Medical field prep classes" and one time after seeing her during the lunch break we made out and I got a mouthful of Burrito breath" and eventually some time after, we mutually broke up. She was a good girl nonetheless.

Attached: 1494504783974.jpg (852x893, 58K)

I love their family so much.

Attached: 25fb678c707c660aeba4dcc0e892f20e.jpg (1169x708, 103K)

This just shows how cancerous Narutards are

during middle school and she started out shy then became bolder but I was too much of a nerd to see or care.

Attached: 1549682094976.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Naruto edgy Sasuke autism > Boruto stoic Sasuke autism

Attached: sasuke_yuno_face.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>marry childhood crush
>all your children get whiskers
why do they all have whiskers

Maybe it is time to convert this thread into standard Naruto waifu thread? Just saying.

Attached: hanabi_hyuga.jpg (752x1063, 80K)

>tumblr
>off-topic
Why?

>They didn't settle and marry their Hinatas

Lemme guess, you guys are all incels now?

Attached: 1415487174063.png (540x364, 183K)

It's one thing if you're all single, then it's fair game. But if they're a couple, it's a shitty move. You're tarnishing a friendship for a whore. Have come conviction.

I am volcel. I prefer 2d unironically. Don't even fap on my current waifu, waiting for her to grow up.

Attached: himawari_timeskip.jpg (564x752, 78K)

Too bad they were really ugly.

Sounds like complete bullshit to me, unless he's the sort of autist who's autism gives them extreme confidence. You do you though.

Maybe Kyubi chakra affected even Naruto's sex cells.

I'm kind of in a voluntary celibacy since I don't really have the motivation, need, or lust to have sex or be in a relationship now. So I guess I'm a vocel? Or volcel? Or just cel? I don't know.

In my defense, before I met her I'd already been on the receiving end of a few jokes, so I didn't think she was actually into me. I kick myself to this day.

I did notice. I then drove her away like everyone else. I fuck everything up.

>see thread
>notice anons going "I had Dense-Protagonist-Syndrome"

OK, self-esteem issues aside, there was no way any self-respecting Hinata looked in my direction, and if she (or they) did, it'd be the person behind me.

There has never and will never be a Hinata in my life. God speed to you anons who feel like it's too late to find love. The fact there was anyone that wanted you at all is a good sign of the charisma you didn't know you have.

You did well,
What can you expect from a girl that wanted to cheat her bf?

My life

>had a qt hispanic tomboy that was into me and never realized it
guess I'll die then.

What's the meaning of this position?

Attached: 1553210269948.jpg (750x751, 79K)

Fuck you, no I didnt. I havent really had many women in my life, and Hinata-esque women are insanely rare over here anyway. I would have fucking noticed if anyone even remotely matched her attributes.

Yes I fucked up big time, in my case I was too busy chasing the tail of a popular girl who I did eventually end up getting to go out with in high school. She promptly cheated on me after she left for college with her boss at the bar she started working at and dumped me once I confronted her about it.

My Hinata warned me that the other girl was bad from day one and she even wrote me this note confession her feelings and that she'd never hurt me when her family ended up moving overseas to France cause he dad was military.

My story doesn't end there though, no it gets even worse cause after I got dumped I went on a backpacking trip to Europe to get away from life and ended up randomly running into her while in France and she took me in for a month and when my visa was up and I had to leave she asked me to marry her and told me to stay with her that'd she take care of me and "heal my heart".

She was a flight attendant though and had to leave on a trip a so she told me to have an answer for her when she came back in two days. I being the edgy sperg I was just packed up and left because I thought I thought it wasn't fair to her and selfishly decided it was best for her if I left.

I will never forget the last message she sent me when I assume she got back and found me gone: "well I guess that's you answer huh?" and we never spoke again.

She ended up marrying a pilot for the airline she worked for two years later and they have a kid now and seem happy which makes me glad. I on the other hand haven't been involved with a woman since then and the irony in all of this is I became an airline pilot, though in a different country.

Attached: naruto-hyuuga-hinata-cosplay-wig-1.jpg (600x450, 51K)

This. Assuming you aren't reading too much into it (how did you find out she apparently liked you, by the way?), the blame is all on her

Attached: tsunderes.png (1869x136, 19K)

>Settling with "Hinata" girl's sister
did this happen to any anons?

Attached: hanabi testing boruto's eye out.png (759x428, 475K)

"your Hinata" its not literally the same traits as the character

I had a few hinatas.
2 of them were blondes, one of them average and the other a little above-average.

I don't care about hinatas though because they're loser's choice.

I happily married mine and we have a loving family.

No I did not, no girl ever has had any interest in me or ever even wanted anything to do with me.

I know what you mean, but life is too short. you have to take your happiness where you can get it, you know?

based. I’m happy for you user.

I actually had 2 girls hit on me in my life. First time was junior year of high school. She was super aggressive and tried to cancel plans with a friend to hang out with me at my place on the first day she met me. I didn't know until I saw her friend getting really upset about it and felt super guilty over being a party to a third-wheel situation, so I apologized to the friend and got a mediator to tell the flirty girl to back off. Never spoke to her again, but the friend and I always smiled and said hi when we passed each other in the hall afterwards.

Second time was my freshman year of college, I got hit on by a girl who was super desperate for a baby and she didn't care who it was from. I caught the warning signs early enough to back out and some other poor bastard wound up being her baby daddy the next year.

Bullshit. Every girl in my classroom hate me for being autistic and fat

The question is, what comes after that initial burst of happiness? In this case, a whole lot of misery for both you and your friend. You did the right thing user.

I know. there's nothing worth the cost of your own self respect

I'm 26 and am still a kissless virgin and I never even got an opportunity to have a chance to lose it.

Oh yeah, I had a Hinata in high school. She confessed too. But I rejected her hard. I don't know if she cried about it, but I didn't feel bad.

>Say something neutral and sort of silly like, I don't know, "Did you know ants can carry a thousand times their body weight?" or "Did you know mooses were the biggest reason of death in Sweden in the 70s?" or something silly like that that'll make her laugh.
That sounds cringey as fuck.
Socializing is gay.

Plot twist: She's a childhood friend of yours that you forgot about.

I remember all of them and she is not. Past lives karmic debts maybe.

She already sucked these 2 chad's dicks.

>One of them was a doting ara-ara motherly blond with giant tits
how big

2 stereotyped beta incels?

>life is too short
Cringe.
If anything it's too fucking long.

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1531114945660.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Would have just resulted in bad feels down the line tbqh

>Me
>Drooling retard who didn't pay attention
>Didn't ever talk to anyone unless needed
>Have 0 memories of school, except lunch time
>All I did was programming autism
yeah, no.

Attached: Capture.png (293x194, 55K)

>You do you though

I wish.

I dated her for 9 months and then she realized how autistic I am and broke up with me

Oh thank god Hinatas are shit. It was also a 3dpd Hinata which is gross.

I did.........she asked me out but I was too much of social reject to make a move on it. Red hair freckles and my best friends sister. I'm probably just meant to be alone.

Attached: _l-keep-screaming-but-god-doesnt-hear-me-24436840.png (500x422, 96K)

Fuck you all and your gayass women troubles.
I just want a fucking job reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They're already talking to her while you're staring at her from afar.

Women didn't talk to me.

I'm 25 and it already feels like half my fucking life is over
you're right, which is why I didn't do it

>All the replies to this post
W-what happened to 4hcan the hacker?!

Yea because I feel its something I have to deal with myself and she is just partially related. By tryharding to talk to her just shows how too much importance I am having her to be that could be exaggerated and actually make me a beta. Also context to talk is needed and there isn't one until now even for her so we are even on it.

Are you me?

>Study on Valentine’s Day
Fuck this hit home. That happened to me exactly during my undergraduate. This girl in my neuro class wanted to study with me during that day.
>be me that fateful day
>sharing a molecular neuro class with a girl who is significantly better looking than other peers but never approach her
>class is taught as a biophysics course making it difficult for those who studied for it like biology class
>first midterm passes and it becomes known there were 3 students that aced that exam and I am one of them
>time rears closer towards second midterm
>aforementioned girl invites me over to her dorm to study
>go and we first start talking to get to know each other
>she had hopes of pursuing medicine as well, absolutely gorgeous tall brunette, tone body with supple breasts that were I believe to be on the verge of a DD but hers maintained an amazing balance of perkiness and hanging that made them look like soft pillows constructed from clouds, one blue eye the other green
>inclined to believe she just wants to use me as a tutor or source of guarantee for good grades in the class but I figure it’ll still serve as practice to teach it to someone else
>it starts to get dark and I jokingly mention we should wrap things up given she likely has to attend a romantic date
>she refuses says that there is no romantic date and she declined offers in order to study with me
>I continue to study with her and find myself more attracted to her
>leave that night at 1:30am refusing the offer to sleep at her place
>thought I would be intruding on their hospitality to do so since I had lived at dorm as well across the other way
>think nothing of it
>midterm approaches
>she scored below average
>I scored 2nd highest
>I study by myself from then on

Late night Yea Forums, ronery threads were comfy.

As comfy as hot chocolate on a winter afternoon

I got engaged to one. Worst mistake of my life, quickly rectified before it became second place to going through with it. She is not a good person and relations with her were thus, thrown away and ended rightly.

I chose the friend, by telling him and getting his blessing to revenge plow her into an awkward situation

I hate women thinking that just because I'm nice with them I want to fuck them. No, I'm not joking. I was born and raised by decent people, just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm looking for a mate. Jesus Christ. Good thing I don't go out that much.

I noticed her. We were pretty close, so I tried to ask her out, but I spaghetti'd it and then our unruly autism prevented us from approaching each other afterward, which made both of us think we hated each other.

Then, she changed schools and I never saw her again. I turned out to be a retarded asshole though, so good for her.

Attached: 1445817306384.jpg (696x337, 39K)

Yeah, I bet every single one of them was a real beauty.

I hope to god not my high school was all dudes

>I'm 25 and it already feels like half my fucking life is over
I'm turning 24 soon and knowing that I still have 60 years to live through pisses me off.
Wish I was dead already, everything since like 14 or 15 has been shit.

>Girl texting me.
>I have no idea how the fuck she got my number.
>Nothing but inane chatter.
How do I tell her to fuck off? I wish she would just confess so I could turn her down already.

Attached: 1551905188996.jpg (992x976, 167K)

Seriously, where are the mods.

This is why Narutards should all be permabanned

Its a bot looooool

>Stuck on computer science bullshit because my dad forced me to
>No perspective whatsoever cause I suck at it and hate it
>Last year, hoping I somehow bullshit my way into a job
My life is doomed.
Fuck sake I just want a decent job with a decent wage so I can live by myself. Just enough to have to eat, put a roof in my head and shitpost. Not asking for much more.

Just adapt your niceness then. You don't have to stop being nice but just be nice in a cold/detached manner.

*cough* Bull crap! *cough*

People like you are the ones ruining vanilla

Damn, I can relate. Except the CS part, because I'm a CSfag. I think you can have fun though, did they teach you shit like writing a renderer? Doing shaders is fun as hell.

4 in primary
3 in secondary
they loved me just to see me "cute"
I only see my mistake with the first girl and want to never hurt anyone again

>Yea Forums is full of dense harem MCs and Kaguyas
who would've thought watching anime would turn you into an anime character

art imitates life

>tfw ended up with a cute big tiddy wife who pays the bills

Attached: yOV27jy.png (1366x768, 880K)

>え!?

Attached: Capture.png (107x110, 35K)

how do you notice these hinatas?

You forgot to mention how fat she is, user-kun

I'm in a very similar situation to you in this regard lol

just go for it, I will, you do it too

How similar? Mine looks too stupid this is why I do nothing big.

To be honest that's because I mostly learned how to interact with people from anime. I also think that I subconsciously shot myself in the foot because I have an obsession with becoming an anime protagonist.

SHIT SHIT SHIT i regret every decision of my fucking teenage life, i fucking hate myself for it and most likely i will be forever mentally broken with no way to change my current state of mind
>be me in 7th grade
>cute brown girl and her friend were into me
>cute brown girl approaches me but my intese autism madde her give up and fuck chad instead
>her friend was obssesed with me, she even asked me to give her a photo of mine
>i never made a single move, i was too autistic and depressed to even say a word to her
>i've never saw them again after i finished middle school
Now in highschool
>literally first day of class
>cute girl acts overly friendly to me but i was too broken at this point
>see her acting lewd to me, she even say she like me in front of the friends but again i ignored her out of embarrasment
>random girl approches me but i awkwardly say no thanks and literally ran away from her
I changed schools and never saw them again
>now in new school
>extra thicc latina befriends me
>she was obviously into me but then again i always avoided her
>changed from groups so it was even more difficult for me to talk to her
>friendship becomes more and more distant to the point we stopped talking to each other (she probably gave up on my retarded ass)
>after i graduated from highschool i never saw them again
Now in college
>literally staycy befreinds me, she acted nice to me but my paranoid ass and self loathing thought she was just using me and treating like a bitch
>another girl was friend of mine at the same time, we even saluted by kissing on the check but then again i didn't do anything
I moved to another country and never saw them again
>now in a different country
>see cute exchange girl from china
>had a little chat but and she worshiped me since i was white
>talked to her once but i was too stupid to ask her number and never saw her again
Now i am a neet who has given up on life for real.
So remember kids learn from my mistakes so you could never become me

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

They've taught us the basics of many programming languages(C++, C, Python, Java etc.) but not really anything advanced. And then SQL, Access Databases and some Photoshop. And a bit of shit like Networking and this semester we're finally dabbling with HTML programming.
They basically covered the bases.

It's a (shitty)private university so the exams aren't that hard so I've been passing them somehow. But I fucking hate programming and all this computer shit.
I know there's no future for me, I'll get stuck with a worthless diploma that will serve me for nothing.

I sat beside her for an entire semester (not willingly, I sit in that one particular spot always, her fault for sitting near it desu).

Would make eye contact with her as we pass through the halls and stuff, same thing this semester. Developed a crush on her but there's honestly no way of starting a conversation.

lmao i'm not reading all of that shit
kill yourself, my dude

>HTML programming
heh

You could go out of your way and learn more though, very interesting stuff, in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxfmxi-boyo
and 4D renders, games, etc.

I get frustrated way too easily.
It drives me nuts when I get stuck with an error in my code for hours and the shit won't work.

Just recently I was trying to install GLUT for Visual Studio because I need it for some exam and that shit was a nightmare just to get it to work.