ITT: Anime you love despite what Yea Forums thinks of it

For me it's bleach. I recognise it's flaws in both the anime and manga, but I still love this show.

Attached: akdhsa.jpg (480x360, 26K)

ISLAND
Goblin Slayer

Same. Early Bleach was filled to the brim with beautifully emotional character moments.
People who hate Bleach probably don't remember pic related.

Attached: Bleach_007.png (640x480, 291K)

Early Bleach is so nostalgic for me, the first opening alone brings back so many happy memories for me.

I miss bleach

I think it's actually brilliant.

Attached: YN9rvVJ.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I miss bleach

Gundam IBO(and like majority of the non-Gundam Sunrise's mecha shows)

>The date of Rukia's execution... got changed

I thought it was a fun show, but extremely annoying at times

Based

blessed taste

Shit happens, man.

Punchline

Attached: f889ee0b-5de5-4046-8146-d0f2ff4730ec.png (1920x1080, 1012K)

I used to love Bleach man. The final arc showed so much potential but the second the 7 week hiatus happened it fell down hard. So fucking hard. Don't even get me started on the retarded ending.

Fuck Shonen Jump, they axed one of their most popular mangas at the time, forcing Kubo to write that retarded ending in 10 chapters. It was cancer.

Most people love it..

>

I still like Bleach

Don't really know Yea Forums's opinion but it was one of the first shows I watched. So I love it regardless

Attached: 768f27b7-17d6-4e1b-835a-4a3ffa4a096d.jpg (2560x1771, 824K)

Attached: ore-no-imouto-wallpaper-kirino-ayase-kuroneko.jpg (1920x1200, 783K)

Why would I ever give the slightest, most microscopic FUCK about what the hysterical morons of Yea Forums think. Nigh on everything Yea Forums hates is good and you have to be literally retarded to care or assimilate yourself to the opinions of an invisible group of childish pseudo-intellectuals with a broad hatred of anything nice

I don't think I particularly love anything that is generally or actively hated.

I guess Highschool of the Dead? I think most people can agree that it's not good, but it's fun, I think I've actually seen it twice.

Then there's Danmachi. It's bad, it does nothing interesting or original, but it's inoffensive about it and goddamn does it have hot girls.

I guess Index (especially S1). A lot of people rather dislike the show and call it a disappointment to the source material, I think it's fine. It's not like fucking Alchemist's arc is any good in the novels either. While I don't think it improves anything in the source material, I don't think it shames it, it's perfectly adequate.

Persona 3 movies. The third one sucks bag of dicks, but first two movies are actually ok and follow story tightly, however, the fourth movie is really fucking good and one of my favorite movies of 2016. It actually improves in a lot of areas I thought the last part of the game was bad at. It has a lot of new scenes with new dialogues that just work, I would go as far as to say that if Atlus ever remakes Persona 3, these changes should be implemented. The fourth movie is also fucking beautiful and by far has least awkward CG. It's a literal gift to fans.

Fullmetal Alchemist 03. Yes, even the ending.

I do think these aren't really controversial, but I felt like addressing these because I've definitely seen comments on more negative side rather.

>ITT: anime you love because you have shit taste

Yea Forums thinks this is unfunny and terrible but I love it.

Attached: LQ2Pr.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I love isekai

I couldn't believe Just Because tied Tsukigakirei for my AOTY 2017.
It's really well done for the first half.
Watch school rumble, if you haven't already.

Attached: 1548396609020.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>only liking things that are popular on Yea Forums just to fit in
You're the shit taste.