Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

You didn’t actually think he was going to lose, did you?

Attached: 1867994899.jpg (755x391, 85K)

His performance was still pathetic

Mitsuki will lick sarada a**

Attached: mitsuki lick egg.jpg (239x200, 17K)

What is it with brainlets thinking Naruto needs to one-shot everybody?

>brainlets
the only reason he doesn't is because they had to nerf him for this shit series to make any sense

it only took him 6 (SIX) months on a montly manga to defeat her. there's less action on 40 boruto pages than 12 of naruto

who the fuck saying about 'one-shot' while a merely rasengan can do the job?

ded thread again

Or maybe he’s just getting old? Or maybe he wanted to evaluate her skills?

>who the fuck saying about 'one-shot'
>while a merely rasengan can do the job
That’s exactly my point, learn English

Being a brainlet is a prerequisite to being a narutard

>ascend to quasi-godhood and reach a power that trivializes the combined might of all the world's shinobi together including the most powerful ninja who ever lived resurrected from conflicts spanning across centuries including the actual progenitors of all chakra and ninjitsu who are otherworldly beings of impossible strength who birthed the very mythos were inhabit
>oh but it turns out there's these nobodies that were bumming around and uhhh...they're all about as strong, yeah
You'd have to be retarded to not take issue with either Naruto or Sasuke having any trouble vs anyone.

>Salad will become Hokage, legalize polygamy and then have a foursome with Bolt, Hawawa and Snekboi.
Prove me wrong

>tfw niggas a mad that Android 18 put up a fight against Naruto
My only problem with the fight is that it took way too long. I feel that this manga would be better if it was bi-monthly.

What would be the point of Naruto going all out and endangering his children who were present, the village around them, and overall not learning anything about the enemy?

Mother fucker his punches alone should be able to destroy half if not all of America, he doesn't need to chakra spam.
Also maybe he should use Truth Seeking Orbs again. Those have never been shown to be absorbed and even if they have and I forgot, then not by anyone without some form of SoSP powers

>Mother fucker his punches alone should be able to destroy half if not all of America
Which is exactly why I said
>What would be the point of Naruto going all out and endangering his children who were present, the village around them, and overall not learning anything about the enemy?

#justiceforDelta

Attached: accelerated too hard.png (900x1300, 493K)

>Punches away from the kids
Done.
Also AoE is a thing you know.
It's why you can have a Universe devouring Anti-Monitor and Darkseid fight in the middle of an Earth city and yet Earth is still standing

Luffy is officially stronger than Naruto after this.

Attached: 1552640902001.png (228x438, 88K)

t. me when girl says that i can thrust faster

Made up.

Because all his holding back shit accomplished was get Kawaki crippled and his daughter nearly vaporized

And he is really lucky that Bort that didn't try to intervene while he was pretending to lose the fight

>>ascend to quasi-godhood and reach a power that trivializes the combined might of all the world's shinobi together including the most powerful ninja who ever lived resurrected from conflicts spanning across centuries including the actual progenitors of all chakra and ninjitsu who are otherworldly beings of impossible strength who birthed the very mythos were inhabit
They never beat Mada with two Rinnegan or ascended to Hagoromo/Hamura/Kaguya's level. Moreover, they both lost the power than made them godlike.
Right now, they're just both super strong ninja. But not as strong as they were when they fought Madara and Kaguya.

>Mother fucker his punches alone should be able to destroy half if not all of America, he doesn't need to chakra spam.
>Also maybe he should use Truth Seeking Orbs again.
He can't, he lost those powers after his fight with Saucegay.

retard
retard

I'm not going to argue, you're just fucking moronic if you seriously think anyone in the Naruverse was anywhere close to either Naruto or Sasuke at the end. This is why Boruto sucks and has no audience except downs syndrome autists who can't let go aka (you), it has no respect for the logic of its universe

That's still strong enough to punch nukes into people and move as fast as sound and shit. Delta put up a taijutsu fight against KCM Naruto and that's bullshit

He really shouldn't have needed a rasengan. Remember when his punch oneshotted the Pain body that had Delta's power? Remember how much more OP he's become since?

You’re missing the point, to kill the enemy immediately is a waste of intel

Get over yourself, you sperg

Next they'll say Naruto was actually killed by Kawaki.

Attached: sketch-1553355152107.png (1080x1488, 428K)

They lost the seals of the chibaku tensei that sealed kaguya, not the powers. Sasuke still has rinnegan and Naruto used truth seeking orbs against him in their fight. The writer is just forgetting the amount of different abilities they have by now.

>you're just fucking moronic if you seriously think anyone in the Naruverse was anywhere close to either Naruto or Sasuke at the end.
>Couldn't KO One Rinnegan Madara on 1 vs 2. While one eyes is supposed to be much weaker than two eyed.
>Couldn't get past Two Rinnegan Madara's attack barrage.
>Naruto almost jobbed to Mugen Tsukiyomi.
>Got saved by plot.
>Both weaker than Kaguya.
>Both lost their godlike powers after their arms got destroyed.
No.

>That's still strong enough to punch nukes into people and move as fast as sound and shit.
Delta is a fucking machine, she can be as physically strong as the plot wants.
Nagato's robot path (machine) managed to single handedly immobilize Killer B who had comparable physical Abilities to A (Raikage).
Naruto without Godlike buff had similar physical abilities to the old Raikage. He's probably stronger now but you get the point.

>naruto oneshots every enemy
>reeee boring shit powerlevels are retarded

>naruto actually fights
>reee hes so strong why is he not oneshotting everyone writing is retarded

Attached: 655.jpg (345x262, 29K)

She died right?

If so, I think it would be Naruto's first kill, right?

>>Both lost their godlike powers after their arms got destroyed.
so this is the average boruto reader
embarassing

I hope not.

>They lost the seals of the chibaku tensei that sealed kaguya, not the powers. Sasuke still has rinnegan and Naruto used truth seeking orbs against him in their fight. The writer is just forgetting the amount of different abilities they have by now.
No, they lost it. The powers come with what you call "seals of the Chibaku Tensei", which are actually marks representing the Six Path Yin (the moon) and Yang (powers). Those marks are supposed to boost both their Yin and Yang abilities respectively.
Naruto's orbs came with the seal. But they got destoyed after his fight with Saucegay and he couldn't use it anymore. And Naruto also lost the Bijuu chakra that helped him during the Madara fight.
And Rinnegan is the natural evolution of Sharingan. Once it evolves, it stays evolved.

What is the point of hyping kara member if they are getting destroyed anyway?

> retarded fight
> dead thread
i see, even bort wankers cannot defend this shit anymore, heh?

Maybe they shouldn't go for 1v1s against the established strongest character of the previous series

>Expecting anything out of this series
Have you learned nothing?

When did they 1 vs 1 kaguya?

What if I'm pissed about spending three months on a really shitty fight?

n-naruto sama

> ninja jesus chakra too thick and powerful for android girls

Retard. He didn't need to one-shot, but he didn't have to hold back against Delta either. Just create a clone and take the kids back to the village. And this fight could have ended in 1 month and nothing of value was lost.

The only thing missing in this picture is ahegao and saliva trail.

>Punch harder from different angles
I don't know, if they want to nerf Naruto godmode at least make him use kagebunshin in his fighting style not this 1v1 who punch harder win type fight