Lord El-Melloi II Case Files -Grace note-

PV2!

youtube.com/watch?v=WgJ2XO1-GgY
twitter.com/elmelloi_anime/status/1109291363818860545

Attached: elmelloi_pv2_01_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: elmelloi_pv2_02_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Attached: erumeroistill02_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Smol Reines is absolutely cute uwu
It seems like that Reines, Waver and Melvin's meeting is new original content thou.

Attached: IMG_0339.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Possibly the only person who is almost certain to summon a 5* Saber (and relative albeit a distant one).

what a faggot. Most everyone has seem episode 1 od where those clips are from.

Nah, it already happened in fate zero manga

Attached: Fate Zero RAW v14 180.jpg (800x1200, 228K)

No. I was talking about the Melvin + Waver + Reines meeting.
Also iirc that F/Z manga chapter was actually based on Case Files novel (pic related is from CF manga), but my memory sucks so i can be wrong. I'm surprised that they changed Reines and Waver designs though.

Attached: IMG_0349.jpg (969x1400, 253K)

Haven't watched any of this fate crap since the original anime years ago, but this one actually kinda makes me wanna watch it.
You need any knowledge of the other animes for this?

You need to know a fuckton of Nasuverse lore that is scattered across dozens of works and additional materials.

First half will be anime original content and second half will start adapting the story from volume 4

Am I supposed to know the long haired guy from somewhere?

>You need any knowledge of the other animes for this?
Just Fate/Zero is fine i think. This pic will be helpful for you.

Long haired guy is Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero

Attached: IMG_7726.png (2550x1600, 740K)

>"Modern" Magecraft Theory
>Most bloated faculty due to getting all the meme funding
That's the Machine Learning of the mage world, huh?

>Most bloated faculty due to getting all the meme funding
"due to Waver is the Lord of that Faculty" is more accurate lol.
>That's the Machine Learning of the mage world, huh?
Yeah that's right i guess
Btw, i just found this copypasta about the Clock Tower:
>a man with six wives and thirteen daughters
>an smug old lady uses ipod, has her own private cinema to watch whatever movies she want and let her students call her by mama
>an otaku who is gay for DUDE and doesn't give a fuck about muh political power
>a genius lord whose theory being looked down so he becomes buddy-buddy with Atlas instead
>an eccentric billionaire world-class famous idol at daytime and save the world at nightime
>a very very very old man who keeps another old man's love diary in his private library
>a vice director who doesn't give a fuck about Clock Tower and just wants to fight 1v1 with those DAA

Attached: erumeroistill04_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 42K)

This and Illya are the only good upcoming Fate projects.

Not really. Even if you never saw F/Z it does a good job at explaining things.

Looks meh.

Have you watched ep 0 before ? If yes then did you enjoy it ?

Attached: IMG_0338.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Man, from Bloom into You to this, the director is definitely Ei Aoki lite

I hope he does the gay between Reines and Gray.

Reines likes Waver though. And given by the latest PV, they are going to adapt vol 2 prologue, when Reines mentioned her feelings for Waver.

Attached: IMG_8244.jpg (524x2048, 329K)

Is Touko going to be in this?

She appeared in the Izelma and Grand Resolution case but those cases won't be adapted

Informations from AJ stage:
>first half will be original anime episodes (100% supervised by Makoto Sanda)
>second half will be Rail Zeppelin case
>the original episodes are between Izelma and Zeppelin in times of chronology, despiction of the main characters's daily life
>Melvin Waynez (VA: Daisuke Hirakawa)

Attached: IMG_0353.jpg (800x1135, 140K)

What can be the thought process behind making anime original content instead of adapting more novels?

Sorry if I'm ignorant but what's the role of Zelretch in all of this? I remember the ending of Fate Stay Night where they wanted to murder Tohsaka's ass and she was saved by him

How much SYMBOLISM are we going to see?

Attached: yagakimi gossip.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

I have so many thoughts on it but i'm too lazy + and this comment on reddit is literally what i think too so i'll copy it here
>I don't know why they decided not to adapt the other books. It may be a time thing and they don't think they can fit another big story arc in. I also wonder if it doesn't have to do with trying to get a good introduction in the early episodes to pull in viewers. While the first few books are good, they're also comparatively slow, and you might have some people drop the show before the mystery could be concluded. I'd imagine they want to put out some more content that can be resolved in 1-2 episodes to help them get off to a running start. Episode 0, that's already been released, was original content and I thought it was quite good and captured the feel of the show.

Zelretch doesn't play a role in Case Files though, but he has been mentioned in the novel before iirc. That diagram is about the Clock Tower: the departments, ranking system, members, factions,... which are important informations if you want to understand Case Files

Nice.