Cardfight!! Vanguard

>yet another Kourin arc
Why? Why do they think this character is appealing? I'm so bored of seeing her and her endless drama.

When will Vanguard regain it's path again?

Attached: Vanguard2019.png (1262x1789, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxcaRjjotw8&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=45
youtube.com/watch?v=9B6-8qHNK5M
youtu.be/5P8ck549lZA
youtu.be/stiogQ197m8
youtu.be/sJd7bUFQ6uw
youtu.be/cZQyR6fJOmA
ebay.com/itm/20369-REG-CARDFIGHT-Vanguard-Booster-VG-BT08-Blue-Storm-Armada-soundtrack-CD/331978131403?hash=item4d4b7047cb:g:yiwAAOSw~oFXHROD
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKeWXVawRU&list=PLDlqMKGgnzK9rb6DEFgiDMnbgoBFC1LW6
twitter.com/scb4wd/status/1109848358326173696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This franchise has been on my backlog forever and I'm not trying to gather them up to watch.
GIRS, StrideGate and Next have no bundle and every single episode torrent on HS is dead. Any ideas?
I'll watch those directly on CR if I have to but I'd rather not.

Is that supposed to be the next arc?

The subbed G episodes are uploaded on YouTube. Only the ads are bothersome, but you can just fast forward through them.

This is much better, thanks.

bump

Early thread is early

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! NEW EPISODE IS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=MxcaRjjotw8&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=45

Is this going to be the main thread?
Based Kyou

Attached: 1541222074135.png (1092x614, 654K)

Cut the autism already, you are a shame to us all with your extra extra retarded shit

Fine I'll stop doing it just for you user

No, fuck off

Honestly I dont know why even try to hide the fact that radom threads are best when compared to controlled ones

Yes but it has no real big villan by looks of it now
And no, ibuki doesnt know as a villan

Kai clearly looks like the villain in that image

What will he do?
Sacrifice people cards to get the X crossride edition?

you know your anime is trying to be edgy when it has long sharp chins

have they released the fucking OST yet for gods sake

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cardfight!! Vanguard (2018) - 46 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.12_[2019.03.23_07.28.48].jpg (1280x720, 382K)

Might go full Ryuzu with his love of Vanguard

The first arc won't have a real villain. It will be about dealing with Kourin's memory loss and getting Ibuki to calm down.

>tfw psyqualia sex

Attached: sexy misaki.png (960x540, 450K)

>lens flare in anime

She looks like a dog with all that hair

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cardfight!! Vanguard (2018) - 46 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.31_[2019.03.23_07.35.29].jpg (1280x720, 396K)

Aichi cant into evilfaces

QUALITY Kyou speaks the facta
Thats why VG should end

He's trying his hardest to troll Misaki the entire fight.
Truly the face of the most disturbing of the zombies

FUCK LEGION

Attached: 1546444435514.png (960x540, 780K)

>no legion
Based
>G
But bluepilled

>gets deleted
>still wants to fight Aichi
It's a shame Ren's probably gonna save him before that but it's still pretty neat.

>it's an AL4 2-parter
31 of 415
GIRS Crisis Episode 18 "TRY3 vs. AL4"
I wish relay fights were more common in the anime and in general
Episode makes me feel bad for Tetsu what with Ren taking all the glory for fixing the United Sanctuary branch after Dio left
Them referring back to Plan G really makes me question the logistics of this season
How did Ibuki manage to convince every relevant old character across the globe to work with him in a crazy plot to make Try 3 run the gauntlet while working behind the scenes to stop Ryuzu?
Anyways, gotta say I liked the first part of the fight even if it meant Kyou got robbed a win.
Tokoha was a goddamn trooper this episode tanking both Kyou and Asaka.

Attached: TRY3 vs. AL4.png (960x540, 1.1M)

>probably
Animeonlys need some gassing

I have no clue where I can read the Manga, I haven't been able to find any scans for it.

*Gets g-era flashbacks*

Attached: misaki5.png (960x540, 866K)

>Youtube

It's the fucking official channel idiot, it comes out there before anywhere else.

>no self control
>uses youtube
Checks out

Ok you must be baiting. Every thread the discussion starts as soon as the ep is uploaded in yt in the official channel, ever since regular threads started to be a thing in Yea Forums. There is no fucking reason to DL the ep when it's uploaded in the official account of the producer.

>. Every thread the discussion starts as soon as the ep is uploaded in yt in the official channel, ever since regular threads started to be a thing in Yea Forums.
Because these threads are full of degenerates like you.
I only torrent shows, like a decent pleb.

Then why don't you pick on everyone else posting YT links and screenshots you autist?

Unironically my two favorite seasons

Attached: cardfight-vanguard-legion-mate-hen-ep-20-2.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Because I only got time now.

>G
Based and Gpilled
>Also Legion
But also a fag

There's no scans for any of the Bushi manga
Very loyal community

Fuck off
YouTube is fine

No it isnt.

Imagine being this delusional

Why do we hate YouTube again?

Jews and bad management all around

The new season starts May 11th, 2019

Its tagline is “Their fates cross once again”

And it’s noted the season has Akira Itou in charge of its direction and premise, as it continues the story of the cast from the comic book.

Also, the source tweet notes there will be a reveal of the general intended direction of the new season and the like during a stream on April, 18th 2019.

That tagline, Kourin's clothes, and Kai's expressions says a lot for this season
Maybe Nome will finally do something for the first time since his introduction to the franchise

Well thats something to look foward too

this iteration is gay

But this is the straightest iteration
Kai and Shingo are now the only gays left

but i want my edgy godlike evil aichi, i dont mind if hes gay

>not liking playful rapist Aichi

Its alwaya been gay, hell now its more bi than gay

>being a streamfag for any reason.

>tfw friends are obnoxiously flirting in front of you

Attached: 1544347418474.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

.no zombieshit going on
based and ARpilled

I know one of you has the Vortex Dragon webm
>32 of 415
Vanguard Episode 7 "The Fearsome Soulblast!"
Nothing beats a good old fashioned megablast to the face
I will never understand why the cast bothers dealing with Kai, most unrealistic part of the show
Gotta say that so far I'm liking Miwa basically being the big brother figure for Aichi and Kamui, nice touch there
Not much to say about the fight, standard fare outside of the Megablast scene
The fanfare, the hype the animation all for a retire 3. Now that's classic Vanguard
Shin should really get a patent for that standing fight table
8/10 Fuck Kai though

Attached: The Fearsome Soulblast.png (960x512, 561K)

true

Attached: megablast.webm (450x252, 2.86M)

Based

more like SOUL

I don't like posting it much because I don't like how it turned out, kind of lower quality than I would like it to be, but it's such a pain in the ass that nothing much can be done with it since it's .14 MB away from the size limit.

BLAST

user don't worry about it
There's not that many Vanguard webms so we take what we can get

Attached: Kai being Kai.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

God early vg was such a shit game

So the Miyaji CF Club will try to retrieve Kourin's memories while Kai and Ibuki try to stop them? (A reverse of roles to the Legion Mate arc?)

The larger question is why Kai and Ibuki want to stop them. Kai seems a lot less anal and more about the power of friendship in this iteration, so why would he try and stop them from reaching Kourin? The only thing I can think of is an actual reverse role of Legion Mate, where Kourin herself is sealing away Link Joker/Brandt like Aichi did, and if she were to come back they'd be released, so she asks Kai/Ibuki to stop them.

Kourin sealing away Brandt/Link Joker would be a massive change from the manga where Messiah just absorbs Brandt and Void entrusting things to Ibuki

What's wrong, you don't like Royals getting free blaster blade ride through Barcgal every single game that sets up Soul Saver soul count perfectly as well as not actually needing to have a G2 in hand, giving them ridiculous amounts of consistency?

The disgusting part is that Royals had all of that just because Aichi only had the one Blaster Blade in his deck.
The FUCKING TRIAL DECK had only one Blaster Blade too just for the anime parity

>The FUCKING TRIAL DECK had only one Blaster Blade too just for the anime parity
B-but muh gancelot

Can't forget how Blaster Blade magically changed into its Spirit and Liberator renditions as time goes on, and finally changing its art in the Legion Mate arc when Kai got his hands on Thing Saver Dragon

Gancelot would be better with at least two Blaster Blades

i mean the only really bad ones is spirit and alt art seeker

>Misaki loses on G2
The absolute state

Attached: 1550814533692.jpg (317x267, 22K)

So um how do they do it?
We know they bang but how?

Attached: Chronojet G and Uluru.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Its like the second time too

Wait, but Chronojet is only for Chrono, he can't cheat on his Vanguard!

Even Chronojet has needs
Dude's got his own harem not counting his conquests as Dran

Attached: Chronojet's Harem.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

I mean if you have the hand for it that’s the best possible strat against OTT with RP.

>Not fucking your vangaurds mom
Do you even Dran?

mfw they didn't retrain uluru and arlim as ztb by the end of g z

Attached: 1550791945478.jpg (330x245, 66K)

they didnt have enough time for that

It's supposed to be symbolic
The last time she lost on G2 was against Evil PSYqualia Ren.
Misaki can't beat the psychic paladin cock

I see, so the whole point of managing time is to get a harem! Chronojet is a horrible friend.

Is managing time to get a harem and using your younger self to /ss/ with everyone else really being a bad friend?
Altmile doesn't even mind it. He has a canon girlfriend

wonder if she remembers that

>newest episode didn't hsve a moment to top this
this sucks

Attached: Tokoha Chrono Guard.webm (852x480, 2.78M)

>he doesnt know

What do you mean?

Attached: F1FA0FC9-B1E9-4E6E-B522-C06C191BA44C.jpg (1331x639, 75K)

That was really good but I wanted more

Say something nice about Suiko.

Attached: 35363215_p0.jpg (707x1000, 325K)

>it's THE Kai vs Ren episode
33 of 415
Vanguard Episode 57 "Fateful Showdown!"
This might hands down be my favorite episode of the original so far in the run.
Trying to figure out which Ren psyqualia and Kai origin story I prefer since both definitely have their merits
Then again, even if it's partially just how psyqualia works, Ren probably wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't an asshole upon getting the power
Solid animation and DOTE's debut was top tier
Only minor complaint was Kourin having Aichi's phone number to drag him to watch the battle but guess it's excused with "muh fate"
Props to the construction crew for making/installing the hologram technology for this fight as that was a cool way to have the audience watch
9.5/10 What the fuck I love the OG now

Attached: Fateful Showdown.png (960x512, 842K)

sure but still gay
Uluru could have been the cc/sc heal instead of the fucking hamster, masergear and smokegear could have been metal party and merry block, arlim should have been Arka from the start, and hog could have been heart thump desu

She out of now at least

Can't forget "Kai's Determination", which is a top tier BGM but the only time a fighter won when it was playing was fucking Leon

Can't stand Leon
He's got that "faux-cool" vibe where you can tell the creators are doing everything they can to force you to like him

>still no new aichi trap doujins
What's the fucking point anymore?

I would murder any number of Children to get the OST from all of the original. I swear there were so many great unreleased soundtracks. Miguel is the best boy in the entire series btw.

Attached: 66818341_p19_master1200.jpg (650x880, 257K)

I'd like Miguel more if he had a greater actual presence in the show.
For now he's #1 on the list of things I hate about G NEXT
Fuck what he did to Tokoha's character and how long it took for it to get unfucked
"chrono.wav > muh miguel

I wonder how they're fitting in NWO and AL4 in this.

so how will aichi get freed from the curse? is ti gonna be Kaior Ren who will save him?

100% gonna be Ren.

>Ren's going up against the final boss next week
>Kai can probably barely lift up a card and needs to be propped up by Miwa
Rekka will be the one to save him

Probably Kourin.

Ibuki deletes him

I assume you've read the manga then?

Then I gotta ask, Kai is irrelevant for the rest of the season right? He's not gonna get his deletion cured?

There are only like 3 fights left this season in the manga. Pretty much everyone is irrelevent at this point.

Weird, how are they gonna chern out another set after Light and Logic?

The Heroic Evolution (interesting how its acronym is THE) is probably for cards in the next arc and to kickstart Year 2

>Kagero, Messiah and Nova's to kickstart the next season
That's really weird.

Do you not follow the card game releases? There are more sets coming out after Light and Logic. Kai, Ibuki and Miwa are all getting support. Leon and the Asia Circuit guys will be getting something after Kai and co. Kai is definitely going to be relevant in some capacity. As to what he will do, wait for the livestream where they will drop the new arc info.

Well, according to the announcement Bushiroad gave out last month the first few months of Year 2 is basically like this

May: The Heroic Evolution (Kagero, Novas, LJ)
June: V-EB01 Retread
July: V-BT03 Retread
August: V-BT02 Retread
September: V-EB01 Retread

So the only things left out are Neo Nectar, Angel Feather, Genesis, Gears, Great Nature, and Bermudas

Just suprised we're getting another set before we hit the new season with Kagero in it, I get they haven't had support since the very first set of V and are only now getting a set at the end of Year 2 but it's kinda nuts.

Everything is based off the manga for the first year which is why the set releases were mostly predictable outside of a few outlier sets like AOT or Asia Circuit. Now manga doesn't matter anymore so harder to predict.

Is it bad that I want to be dominated by evil Aichi and evil Misa-Q at the same time?

>becomes evil
>first thing he does after that is make his waifu his evil queen

How did Aichi become such a chad?

i miss vanguard G
Kanzaki was the best villain of the season
this entire episode was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=9B6-8qHNK5M

>The disgusting part is that Royals had all of that just because Aichi only had the one Blaster Blade in his deck.
And the best part about that is that it seems like Aichi barely actually fucking used the superior ride strat and just used it to call Flogal as a booster since he just naturally draws into Blasta Blaedo anyways.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES NEOFLAME DO

He always was, it was just repressed from years of bullying.

>punching his card to G-Stride
is silly but still awesome

June should be V-EB02

Left or Right?

Attached: 1553023301726.png (960x540, 510K)

right, left has issues over a dead not-boyfriend

Kumi. Tokoha is shit.

Left. More fun and won't 6 crit out of nowhere

>people still hate this cutie

Attached: 1526959542271.png (960x540, 875K)

When Dragonic Overlord The Great attacks, give it power+5k then COST[CB2] you may give it critical +1 until the end of battle

Miguel ruined her forever

She rebounded by the beach episode in NEXT.
Thing is, all of NEXT takes place over two weeks at most so it's still really dumb but hey she did get over it

Attached: The Recovery.png (1440x810, 873K)

>hey she did get over it

I didn't though.

Introducing a love interest just to kill him 2 episodes later (OFF-screen) for some forced drama was really really really fucking dumb.

Meant for

Don't get me wrong. I agree that it was really fucking dumb.
I just think saying "ruined forever" doesn't really apply with how good she is after she gets over Miguel.
Girl just needed some more time to relax outside the U20.

Attached: 1545095527794.png (960x540, 593K)

Kill yourself, Tokohafag

Attached: FUCKTOKOHA.png (1600x900, 599K)

You misunderstand kourinbro, I'm not that tokohafag I'm the tokohafag that's also a shipfag and a misakifag

Same fellow branchchiefbro, same.

Attached: KanzakiGIF.gif (800x450, 967K)

>when you realize Try 3 vs Gyze was actually a reference to Try 3 vs Kanzaki
>only difference is that they win

Zombiefication makes everyone into their alternative day selfs

All of the zombies seen so far either make you mindless drones like the mooks or you get an intense need too seek out some desire that can also be fixed with vanguard.

Kyou wanted more power and to beat Aichi
Kamui wanted to be the strongest
Asaka still wanted to be there for Ren
Suiko wanted to keep serving the Tatsunagi family
Kourin really wanted friends/teammates
Naoki wanted his life to get better and acknowledgement
Shingo wanted to beat his idol Aichi
Rekka wanted to stop being the Destiny Conductor's tool
Aichi/Misaki want the other one to always be by their side
Aichi and Misaki are just a healthier Asaka and Ren

fuck i miss Misaki with long hair

Thoughts on Rekka?

Attached: 2da9e7729bfc538d84a77866d6d1d3b7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Better dead than never

Favorite Ultra Rare right now

yikes but redpilled

Wow that's shit
why dont they make it CB1 SB1?

To give it an actual cost and to reflect Right Arrester's

>reflect Right Arrester's
What do they even have in common

>gets superior called by the G3
>abilities require said G3 to work in a legion like fashion
>cost is CB2
>you will run 3-4 of these near vanillas just because your boss needs it to function

no

didnt it already get released years ago

>dont watch the episodes
>still know everything cause the show is so simple and predictable
sasuga bushitrolls

Ok what card did Misaki guard with when Aichi swung with Blaster Blade

1-2 cards who equal 15K shield or less
aka a G0 or a G1 and a G2

What was the deciding factor that led to the winner of the fight

BB criting at G2 while having his CONT online, to meme like Ren getting double crits on G2

You would think that but the real game winner wasn't due to BB's attack

I highly doubt you could predict Aichi losing and becoming a zombie unless you read the manga/spoiled yourself ahead of time.

It did. Vanguard OSTs are just hard to find because of how they release them

Were any released by themselves? Not sure how most of them were released, but making Z and NEXT's OST Amazon pre-order exclusive was some next level retardation.

I think they were all released with some other package.
I'm still mad about the NEXT and Z OSTs because they were probably the best part of the show outside of Kazumi fights
youtu.be/5P8ck549lZA
youtu.be/stiogQ197m8
youtu.be/sJd7bUFQ6uw
youtu.be/cZQyR6fJOmA

/trash/

Who’s going to be the villain of the new season?

Worst fish finally got her end card.

Attached: Ange.png (1280x720, 2.01M)

Just 5 more days and we’re free of fish

For 11 months

Next year wont be as bad. They probably wont have a trial deck and we should get V versions of some of their old stuff.

Suiko.

Just like it was meant to be all tbose years ago

Kai, Kourin and Nome

Well lets be honest thats bound to happen sooner or later considering link joker hen.

He lost in LJ but he didn’t become reversed. Here they went all the way with it. It was a genuinely unpredictable plot twist especially considering the kind of show this is.

>unpredictable
The losing part to a zombie was what i meant, i didnt expect him to lose to naoki though. Hes not some super invincible mc like most cardgames anime so this was an eventuality.

I think vrains is the only recent cardgame anime with an invincible mc
Chrono, Yuga and Yuya all got put through the wringer, some more than others

Is this what perfection looks like?

Attached: Charlene.Chen.full.1949600.jpg (800x600, 277K)

>jobbers
>anything but trash

I find it funny Bushi aged down Leon but kept them the same age
They know what they're doing

>not tokoha, misaki, or kourin
Well she fits the prerequisites but I prefer Yuri.

Attached: YuriUsui.jpg (854x766, 215K)

The fuck is this supposed to be?

Attached: The fuck.png (264x110, 64K)

The only other soundtrack released was for the OG series, which was bundled as a limited edition release when Blue Storm Armada came out in Japan back in 2012. This also annoys me since Bushiroad never released a soundtrack for Asia Circuit, LJ, and Legion Mate

ebay.com/itm/20369-REG-CARDFIGHT-Vanguard-Booster-VG-BT08-Blue-Storm-Armada-soundtrack-CD/331978131403?hash=item4d4b7047cb:g:yiwAAOSw~oFXHROD

Purest form of ____?

Attached: Tokoha_x_Rin.jpg (984x984, 151K)

an hairstyle artstyle choice

There was another one for G that covered S1 up to Sride Gate
That one is at least easy to find on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKeWXVawRU&list=PLDlqMKGgnzK9rb6DEFgiDMnbgoBFC1LW6
One-sided misguided rivalry

Cringe

I cant even take Yuga's losses seriously sinces he like BRO THAT WAS FUN AS FUCK and actually learns from them.
Its really weird when its a bit too realistic without the melodrama.

Cfv needs more canon y/u/ri couples

Attached: You.png (306x242, 108K)

That line always annoyed me.

Autism

Nice dubs

check this then

Say something nice about /ourguy/

Attached: B935E3B2-2DF9-48D5-A21E-2C10817D270C.jpg (1478x1108, 320K)

No, fuck this random as fuck rebooting machine

I think it’s really impressive he was able to make his own franchise coming from humble beginnings of being the assistant of the YGO guy. Although I would say Bushi also had a lot to do with making it big.

>Random as fuck
The game was dead after the absolute shitshow that was G.

Nice narrative.
Aside from Zeroth dragons the game was the best it ever was during late G

Is this a remake of the first season or something totally different.

Its mostly the manga, that is very different at parts but most of it is at least similar

Its a remake that follows the manga instead of going anime original like the first season. Like FMAB.

Didnt even know there was a manga or that they deviated. Ill check out the new season.

Nah the one we have is good enough
The two in your image deserve a good hard dicking

Attached: Canon Endgames.png (960x540, 694K)

>Late G
>Good
I don't even think many Gfags would agree with that.

Why did they age him down though? Maybe they thought his chuu2 for being a teen was too much so it makes more sense he acts like that as a kid.

To cuck Kamui now that Chrono can't

This episode finished volume 10. We have 2 volumes left and approximately 17 chapters remaining. With 6 episodes left they can do around 3 chapters an episode and it should work out.

So that him, Kamui, and Kyou can form team Accelet.

I wonder if they'll piss people off by adapting the last chapter to finish off the season

Maybe. We’ll have to see what the new season entails. The livestream is in about 3 weeks so we’ll know before the last episode.

It might sinse wont dont know about it

>team accelet
>Kyou is the only one with a good deck
>but then he switches to Hyakki to join the jobbers

When did it all go wrong?

Attached: IMG_20181208_115953.jpg (1280x2016, 1.29M)

I blame Bushiroad for giving Royals 3 sets of support. They're about to get their fucking 4th. Most only have their starting set, it's stupid.

Hyakki is going to be Nubatama.

Hyakki is the only relevant/known pre-G G3 Murakumo has outside of Kagura Bloome left

And it's a Shingo card just like Magatsu.

Guess it's time for Yasuie to be the exception to the no G rule

OG Magatsu came out before Shingo was even a thing. Shingo didn't really have an identity prior to Hyakki , he bounced around and even played SB for a few episodes.

Yeah but Bushi has been good about not making them too OP despite how much more support they have compared to other clans.

An original dueling dragon is more likely.

>Set 1 was a base
>set 2 was literally just exculpate
>set 3 was only Kay, Bedi and Monarch
>set 4 is a meme
Royals have maybe 1.5 sets of actual relevant support

Blasters still have Sword left.

Axe too.

Both have to be shit because of the memes

Axe didn’t exist in the manga as far as I know. So probably not happening.

Sword will save the deck
I believe in Blaster Aichi

COTD:
CONT, RC: If you have no other units in the same column as this unit, this unit can not be chosen or retired by your opponent’s card effects (it can still be attacked. If the attack hits, this unit will be retired)

Attached: 1552432382005.png (350x510, 382K)

Only a few more days and we're done with fish.

Fucking fish

Filler/10.

Don't forget the trial deck.

No

So, will Royals and Shadows getting 12 crits impact the game at all?

Not as much as some other clans getting their 3rd crit. People will probably cut their heals for them though.

I think it showed up for 1 page but never did anything or had any text.

Oh really? I guess that's good enough to make it into a real card. However looking at the current slots it will have to be a R as Royals have room for 1 R left assuming it's a G2.

Yes

U

No. Heals and draw PGs are too useful

>A giant Tokoha will never vore you

Why even live?

Attached: Giantess.png (675x314, 254K)

Is Ponytail Asaka the best redesign in the 2018 anime?

Attached: 1533025049641.jpg (850x1340, 108K)

>No lipstick

Fuck no

She's cuter without the lipstick

>still thinking this when G guards arent a thing

Attached: 6is8s0.jpg (1033x1500, 313K)

She looks bland as fuck without lipstick

Attached: Dick sucking lips.jpg (512x288, 21K)

Rate my cardfu

Attached: vg_today.png (350x510, 414K)

7/10 nice wings

New player here

Which clans can spam a lot of units on the field?

*from the deck

20k shield is too good

Murakumo, Certain Gold Paladin builds, and Shadow Paladin can all pull from the deck.
Neo Nectar technically spawns tokens and has a boss that can also pull from deck

Not that much better than 15K with a crit

I wish I could be her doll

Meh

Reboot Asaka has been super cute. It's a shame her deck is shit.

Its not even that bad

I wish their relationship was more sexual

Attached: tokoha-kumi1.png (640x359, 206K)

Nothing wrong with them just being good friends

Yes and no

Shit taste

Show me your cardfu, faggot

That's the problem. Standard PM is mediocre and bland. At least in the past it was bad and fun.

I like the rock song this week I'm tired of all the techno and the fucking piano track every time someone becomes a zombie

Standard PM is pretty fun actually. You’re always on the edge.

>playing VG
>anything but chilling

Acclaimed and widely known female artist Nana Mizuki did a duet with Mamoru Miyano of G’s first OP Break It!

twitter.com/scb4wd/status/1109848358326173696

Cringe but redpilled

Based and Gpilled

Based OGposter

what's in it

The VG koshien tournament but it’s just a huge montage of what happens. Most people are expecting next season will greatly expand the tournament.

Does it have Ren vs Aichi

I don't know about greatly expand on it, but we should get at least a few episodes of it. It seems like an easy way to bring back the V-EB02 characters and we know their 2nd round of support is coming up soon.

Royals maybe
Shadows I really doubt care because they have Gust who always makes their Vanguard an insta-kill because Bushiroad wanted to shill Shadows so hard they didn't put a crit limit on Gust which also leads to problematic shit like damage denial but you do you Bushiroad

Attached: V-BT04-001EN-VR_(Sample) (1).png (408x598, 587K)

We don't know how reliable it is yet, but MLB is also 6 crit.

>We don't know how reliable it is yet
It isnt unless they get a tutor

>damage denial
>problematic

>what is Gyze

Here's the great wall of fights.
It's also a highchool competition so there's no room for the VEB02 guys in the first place

Attached: Koshien Fights Do Not Click.png (359x399, 47K)

Sword could be just that. Looking at the pattern of Blasters so far, the main ones all have gimmicks based off the characters they embody. Sword = Aichi who's all about gaining strength through comrades so it makes sense if it gets a superior call kind of skill.

>If you control 6 different Blasters search your deck for a Blaster and call it to RG.

V Kamui feels really lonely without his bros.

Attached: Cardfight!!.Vanguard.full.673543.jpg (936x1006, 333K)

His “bros” abandoned him so fuck them

Fuck those annoying kids. Japan Pirate is the real loss in Bushi's sidekick purge.

Kamui has a new bro now.

Attached: kkyo.png (1196x671, 587K)

This.
did they ever appear in G?

The gimmick skills aren't dependent on having 6 different blasters though. It's usually just having a Blaster VG. Arrow is the exception needing 3 blasters for the search but it's still not bad.

Once or twice, but that's about it

The skills for Javelin and to a certain exist Dagger are kind of gimmicky though (Bind something or they get Boost)

Dagger is going to be pretty important since there are less back row Blasters than front.

It’s the same amount with Sword (G1). 12 G1 and 12 G2

MLB, Blade, Rapier, Arrow, and maybe Axe is 5.

You know there are Dagger, Javelin, and Sword (all Grade 1s) as well so there should be sufficient variety of Blasters right?

There are 3 Blasters that can boost and at least 4-5 that can't. Dagger lets you put a G2 in the back row which makes it easier to get 6 different blasters out without gimping yourself.

Max shout Qrie
G0/ POWER: 5000/ GUARD: 10000
[Auto]: When you drive checks this card, you may return a Trigger unit back to the bottom of your deck from your drop zone.

Attached: vgd_today0326_01_0349335bm9428.png (350x510, 418K)

Glass session Ostina
G2/ POWER: 10000/ GUARD: 5000
[Auto](R): When attacking a VG if all your units in the VG and RG circles have different names, this unit gets POWER +5000 this battle.

Attached: vgd_today0326_02_0349335bm9428.png (350x510, 392K)

I'm always happy to see meme G0s
This is fine for the LIR deck

Only 3 unknown fish left. We're finally almost done.