Raildex

Molestation in progress.

Attached: D2UiE7dU0AAxRRN.jpg orig.jpg (875x378, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBKgS-17_os
twitter.com/toaru_project/status/1109383043502870528
youtube.com/watch?v=eq9ctlKPr-8
toaru-project.com/accelerator/
twitter.com/TheSixthLie/status/1108734879687036933
youtu.be/JT9b23OIprU
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ax7vIi5AI
twitter.com/js_06/status/1109438796267966464
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4477001
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_P3TJiUxwc
youtube.com/watch?v=NDP7_3w279I
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5429157&tag=とある魔術の禁書目録
twitter.com/i/videos/1109402783491383297
twitter.com/i/videos/1109405972986904576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Standing with her back open like that

Attached: Swift revenge.jpg (744x1052, 183K)

So fucking plump

Attached: __shokuhou_misaki_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_usa_b__248d4471f361ad60bbcd08f30d611e76. (1447x2047, 305K)

>I'M SORRY KAMIJOU-SAN!

Pink > Orange > Green > Yellow > Blue > Purple

Attached: 1553309552836.png (706x1000, 1.11M)

Accelerator is best boy

>Accelerator received a new force
He will defeat Coronzon?

what the tfck she's anked

Just yoinks her soul out of her fleshbag.
Then Dumbo makes a fatal mistake.

Attached: Yes, as if it was a good thing you dumbo.jpg (539x270, 56K)

Only if you attend ESL courses. You can do it, user!

Nogi can't keep getting away with it!
I wish he'd secretly not so secretly make doujin's for raildex

Place your bets on Estelle CV.

Hondo Kaede

9\11 Jewtastic.

Attached: Jewrape.gif (500x281, 2.31M)

Yui Horie

Misaki a pile of shit

>t. Mikoto

Raildex and OPM Babbies will never know the true pain DALfags have to face right now.

I really want to marry Komoe and tell her that I love her every day and I want to cuddle her and kiss her and treat her like a princess and I don't want a day to go by where Komoe doesn't feel like the most loved girl in the world.

>generic haremshit is shit
how painful

Less than a hour until the AnimeJapan stage. Are we even expecting anything?

LO nudes

KAKINE SPINOFF
I'm going to revive for a little bit just for this.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 42K)

Sasuga Accelery. While you're too busy playing tree gardner Kakine is busy surpassing you and becoming the TRUE NUMBER ONE

Attached: 196676456224.gif (400x225, 868K)

Anyone got a link for the Anime Japan stream?

Its time to bring the hatchet down on Accelerator.

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBKgS-17_os

Thank you, good sir
That was beautiful

The second new video is probably a Railgun PV, but a teaser for something entirely new would be even more interesting.

user I was literally in a DAL thread earlier and you guys were talking about how DAL wasn't too bad of an adaptation with some higher than expected points.

Wait just a fucking minute.

>Only characters who are Magic Gods or have the potential to be one have green eyes (sans Nephthys but hers change color)
>Estelle has green eyes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2019.02.24_18.48.08].png (616x652, 729K)

I want to fuck Accelerator

>event started three minutes ago and they still haven't announced they're building AC in real life
ded

Spinoff of Kakine will be announced, or Prequel novel

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 55K)

Attached: 1470210265854.jpg (380x584, 42K)

This. Kakine needs more love

Attached: 1544629379791.jpg (350x289, 73K)

Any news?

nope, it's ded

Estelle's seiyuu is Kubo Yurika.

twitter.com/toaru_project/status/1109383043502870528
Her most recognizable role is probably Hanayo from Love Live. She did some other JC Staff shows too, like WIXOSS and Urara Meirouchou.

thanks, satan

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator)
►Anime Studio: JC "Japan Creative" Staff
►Director: Nobuharu Kamanaka (Big Order)
►Series composition (Animation) Kenji Sugihara (Clockwork Planet, Shiki)
►Characters Design (Character Animator): Yohei Yaegashi (Tsūjō Kōgeki ga Zentai Kōgeki de Ni-kai Kōgeki no Okā-san wa Suki desu ka?, Aki no Kanade)
base on Arata Yamaji (Manga), Haimura Kiyotaka (Light Novel) and Kamachi Kazuma (Original Author)
►Sound director : Jin Aketagawa (Children of the Whales, Anohana)
►Music composition: Maiko Iuchi (A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun) is returning to compose the music.
►OP:THE SIXTH LIE
►ED Sajou no hana

Who is singing the OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=eq9ctlKPr-8

Summer? Nice.

>the private video was just Accel again
I guess we'll wait a week to see if there's any other Kamachi announcements.

Accelerator Anime>>>Index S3

There were two private videos.

Models look better for sure.

Last oder looks like she gained a bit of weight.

It probably helps that they just gave it its own style based on the manga instead of emulating what Index and Railgun established ten years ago.

Yes, that was the second one just posted. Both are Accel.

Attached: freckles.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Yes, he's saying both videos were Accel. The first one was a TV commercial, this one is the proper PV.

Attached: freckles2.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

So that pretty much wraps up Raildex at AJ. Next stop is Dengeki spring festival. The ride is just beginning.

Attached: 1553283903933.jpg (1055x1200, 120K)

Not really.

So can we assume Railgun is cancelled? Based.

Discount Kimi.

Attached: Kimi, aka Rip my Dick, aka Semen Demon, aka why Dragons.png (410x900, 486K)

Accel site updated the character page with Accel, LO and Estelle.

toaru-project.com/accelerator/

It's not its own style at all. The Index anime is just so fucking bad at this point that it looks like a new style.

big jewish tiddies

Attached: 8_body.png (421x1160, 74K)

Seriously, who the fuck is this? I just flipped through the first few chapters of Accel and didn't see anyone who looks like her. Yomikawa doesn't even seem to get a fight until chapter 8 or 9.

Attached: 8_face.png (854x933, 165K)

>it looks like a new style but it isn't
Sorry, I forgot to sniff the images on my screen so I would be able to tell the difference. My bad.

Attached: 7_body.png (421x1160, 82K)

Attached: 7_face.png (854x933, 130K)

I TOLD YOU GUYS BUT NO ONE WOULD LISTEN! APOLOGIZE!

Attached: ESTHER.jpg (742x97, 24K)

Attached: 6_body.png (421x1160, 89K)

Literally says Estelle just above that, brainlet.

Faggot jew.
Jewfaggot.

Attached: Gemstelle_Rosenbaum.png (510x780, 379K)

Attached: 6_face.png (854x933, 170K)

Didn't we originally stick with Estelle because some other official source spelled it that way? Personally I like Esther better anyway.

Head tilt changes his age and virginity status.
Accel got another buff.

Attached: 1539953738548.png (354x346, 21K)

Jew > 545

Attached: 567567567.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

Attached: acceleratred growth.jpg (421x1160, 187K)

O MUH HEAD TILT
What an asspull, sasuga Hackmachi

Just woke up, is AJ happening right now? Is there a stream somewhere?

Already happened, was just a 35 minute event. Only news are

Thanks, are there any more stages tomorrow or should we wait for spring fes now?

>Estelle is Yuuri and Hanayo

BiriBiri "Let's buy Disney next"

Attached: D2VWBGHWsAIrO2A.jpg (640x426, 59K)

Sasuga da na, Onee-sama

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 Rt Your Waifu on Twitter.png (1097x616, 1.18M)

When does Accelerator happen chronologically within the LN?

This

I'm not gonna lie but Accelerator looks pretty kissable in this artstyle.

Fake and gay.

Anime Japan 2019:
My Hero Academia S4.
Oregairu S3.
Haikyuu S4.
Danmachi S2.
Attack on Titan S3 (Part 2).
Kimetsu no Yaiba S1.
Dr. Stone S1.
Ultraman S1.
Index S3.
One Punch Man S2.
Accelerator S1
Psychopass S3.
Devil May Cry Netflix.
Fruits Basket S1
Railgun 3

He does.. I want to kiss tenderly kiss him and hold him tight as we take a refreshing nap

Accel would have been prime fujobait if Kamachi wanted to go that route

Or just female fan bait in general. I wonder what route Kamachi wil take with him

>“We’re counting on you, Demon-chan /return. …It looks like Misaka can never escape being the accuser /return. She can get in his way by reminding him of his crimes and causing him to stray from his current path /backspace, but that’s all /return. You’re probably the only one who can support him in a different direction without having him focus on crime and punishment /return.”
Qliph x Accel end CON-FUCKING-FIRMED BOYS.

I seriously doubt he's going to get romantic with the squid. She wants him sure but I don't see him dating/fucking her

That Neph fight was really fun. Her interactions with Accel were cute and it was pretty cool seeing both of them out-wit eachother to get to the other. It also made sense why his reflection was a bit weird on her due to her body being made purely of life essence, so his reflection probably couldn't understand her properly. It's actually strange how far Kamachi is developing Qliphoth, but I love how he's establishing her as a character for Accelerator. Also, holy shit. Accel has knowledge that exists beyond aeons now. Does this mean in a sense he's effectively surpassed Crowley? Even without Wings he's pretty much a Magic God counter, or Magic in general. He really is literally stronger than the spoilers implied if he can fuck shit up without an actual wings power up, what the fuck? So what the fuck are the new wings for then if he can already rape Magic Gods without them?

He becomes able to force souls out of bodies with the wings apparently, so he becomes even stronger.

Accelerator is pretty much broken now in the terms of the current series then, but he should still be under full-powered Magic Gods of course. Still, I more so enjoyed the narrative consequences of this and it really strongly establishes Qliphoths character. Bravo Kamachi.

I remember the first spoilers said that Coronzon's soul being forced out was because of the Misaka tree being embedded in the world, not because it's something Accel can just do with the wings. I think that version sounds a bit more likely.

Well if Accelerator effectively has control over that then it's still technically his power, but we'll have to wait and see the full context. I honestly expected this anti-magic power to only be in new wings so I'm surprised it happened before it.

>Will says the Misakas are on team-kamijou
>Yet gets pouty and pissy that Accel lets someone else into his life
Will is kind of a cunt. It's not her place to decide all the shit he does and doesn't do, otherwise he'll be running around in circles all his life. But I think she realizes that and that's why she entrusted Qliphoth to guide him instead. She comes off as a tsundere so it's clear she cares for him if she's able to say 'I can't help him, but you can'. It's a shame though, I thought Accel would converse with WIll but I guess that wasn't the case.

If the fanart that got posted here is accurate to the novel then he gets his wings after she embraces him, and after Touma loses his arm. And Will is a collective of the clones of Mikoto after all, so she's pretty much bound to have some of her traits.

Yeah. I find it strange she'd say the misaka's are on 'team kamijou' when the whole point is that 'they're all individuals yet connected'. I'm looking forward to that scene a lot so we can maybe see where her feelings truly stand. Accelerator always seems to give Accelerator great development, so it feels like it might be the Misaka's embracing him and Will accepting him.

Attached: D184bUPUgAU-h-p.jpg (816x1200, 219K)

I feel like 545 is a bit much. I see a lot of her liking Accelerator, and very willing to help him. Which is reasonable considering he saved her twice. But I'm not buying he cares deeply about her. Does he intend to keep her alive and with him? Sure. But I just can't and won't swallow she's suddenly the only person ever that can make him happy. It shits all over the fact he's been shown to care deeply for Last Order. I could say something similar about Dion and Hamazura.

She does specifically say "the Misakas as a whole", just like she herself is the will of "the whole Misaka Network". The individual units can have different opinions, but Will's nature is to aggregate them all and end up with some sort of consensus.

It's not that 'she's the only person who can make him happy'. It's that she's a person who can make him look away from his regrets and show him a path outside of it. Naturally Last Order can help, but she's still a Misaka in the end. He needs to move on in a mental form and stop trying to prove himself to them and instead follow a path of his own, which was Will's point that if she kept telling him what path to follow, he'd go around in circles.
Not to mention there are reasons why Accelerator cares about her. Her circumstances were similar to his own in the past, a slave to scientists and killing, a monster, so giving Qliphoth freedom was essentially the same as what Last Order did to him. Giving him the chance to be free of that vicious cycle and be more than a monster. Their dynamic is really good, and to say 'he doesn't care deeply about her' is kind of shallow. There are clear parallels between her and him for a reason.

That's true. I guess I just want Will to stop being tsundere and say "I'm proud of you." Because god dammit, he's trying his best.

Little trash Inklings running around AC soon lads.

Those legs are fucking SEX

I'm a bisexual who prefer boys first then girls.
Accelerator is one unattractive motherfucker.

This is what I gathered from her "I won't interfere" comment in NT10. She isn't some secret "I'm really how ALL Misakas feel regardless of what they say!" thing, but just a general consensus. Think of it like saying "Yea Forums loves NT9" Do every single one of us like NT9 without exception? Of course not. But it's not completely wrong to say "Yea Forums loves NT9" I imagine Will doesn't wish to force her consensus on EVERYONE (like the "fake feelings" shitpost implies) because it that's not really fair. It's fair to say there is a consensus, but it's not fair to shove on every single individual

The text reads like she's sad about the fact that they'll never be able to escape the role of being the accuser, because of Accelerators guilt.

I see the parallels, and I get that he saved her precisely because he saw both himself AND the Sisters in 545. But I still feel like Kamachi is being too heavy handed with it. I could say the same for Touma and Othinus, as well as Hamazura and Dion. It has nothing to do with autistic shipping, but this whole "some new character sweeps in and invalidates all old relationships that were build over OT in a couple of novels" really does not sit well with me. I know some of you love it but not me.

Not gonna lie, it really read like she was giving up something she really wanted and saw as hers

In the case of Accelerator, it's not invalidating anything. Obviously LO would still take precedence.

Yukarin

have we gotten the big announcement yet?

Attached: 22552388_1956355561246009_8681853618142651673_n.jpg (640x800, 100K)

Nothing is invalidated at all. In fact, it's the Misaka's will saying that they themselves can't make Accelerator happy or do the right thing if all his actions are defined by making it up to them. It's literally not invalidating anything, in fact, I think it makes it better because it gives Accelerator incentive to go "I have to start walking my own path, not one of regret, because I'll never make a world of peace for Last Order like that."
I don't see how it invalidates anything if him walking a new path will retroactively be good for Last Order and the clones itself. But we'll have to wait for the next Will-scene this volume before we jump to conclusions.

breustą

You do bring up a fair point. I'm now seeing that there's apparently another Will scene, so who knows what that will bring? But I'm not going to be very happy if Kamachi does end up invalidating that whole plot line. I feel like I should know better because Accelerator and Last Order have some of the best scenes in the series, but then again, one would think Index would be more relevant in a series named after her, so it's not like Kamachi can't make some strange decisions.

She did get pretty pissy about how much he seemed to be individualizing himself, tinkering with the choker, Qliphoth, etc. I think that might play in to his wings scene.
Should be spring fes.

It's not strange at all. It's not like he's writing out Last Order or anything whatsoever user. But I do agree that we need the FULL picture first. But I think it's hasty and silly to say everything hes done is invalidated. I personally would rather see him acknowledge that he needs to walk his own path to stop his own self-torment, especially if it is what the Misaka's want. Will sounded dejected in having to let him go and that she was basically the one who'd always end up accusing because of the circumstances. There are good reasons for it, but all will be revealed in the last scenes.

>no op or eds for the last couple of episodes
we will get about 17minutes of extra material if the 2 last episodes does the same, bringing it to unofficial 27 episodes

Attached: 1297949453907.jpg (1003x747, 90K)

She also called him "unfaithful" which implies she feels there is some sort of partnership/union between them that should not be shared or repeated with others. I'm not trying to imply it's a romantic partnership. but some sort of "this is for us and us only" thing

Also, it seems more-so like he's giving that plotline closure and opening up a new one for Accelerator. Not that it means the clones won't be part of his character anymore. I think it is time to put the clones-part of his development to rest, and Qliphoth and AC is the perfect way to do so.

Dammit Will-tan. You can't just say 'we're all rooting for Kamijou' then get mad that Accelerator is letting girls into your back-door.
Speaking of, was it technically rape-turned-consent for Will to have Qlippy invade her backdoor?

I always envisioned that Accelerator will properly face the clones - probably Last Order, but who knows? - and be brave/man enough to say "I am going to face you properly and ask you for forgiveness and if you will accept my goodwill." And maybe even "I love you for your own sake, not because I feel like I have to." Also note that "I love you" is not always romantic/sexual

Maybe we get something like that here, or something that makes a scene like that redundant.

I feel like that might be in line with what happens with the Wings Scene, considering it's Last Order and all of the misaka's embracing him. But we'll see. I don't think Accelerator is the type who'd bare himself like that, or at least not in that way, but I think Will already does recognize his good 'will', so to speak, she just can't help him because it all draws back to guilt.

While I think she does indeed care deeply for Touma, I think it's possible she's just trolling a bit with the "make a pass" and "Team Kamijou-chan" and probably likes Accelerator a lot more than she admits.

Shouldn't we already be around that mark for the earlier episodes op and ed getting skipped, or did you could those as well? Either way I'm glad they tried to adapt as much as possible with the time allotted even if it didn't always work out.

Ah, but that's just why baring himself like that would be good, though. Because it would be hard for him. It would be a simple thing, but it would hurt him a lot, but handling such hurt would be an excellent way to show he's serious

twitter.com/TheSixthLie/status/1108734879687036933
youtu.be/JT9b23OIprU

"ONE-MAN LIVE"

We just "speculate" this song will be next Accelerator OP
>Nobody confirm it yet
and AR's could be very wrong about this

and,
Yep the Vocalist name was :Arata

I feel so too. It's clear she does in some form, but if she told him that, he might get cocky. She probably takes this approach to prevent him from thinking 'everything is alright'. It's mind-games, but I won't deny she obviously supports Kamijou and cheers for him. If she really didn't care for Accelerator, she would've made his life hell and not even helped Qliphoth for that matter.

We'll have to see how his scene pans out. I think Kamachi will draw a satisfying end to that development line, and it seems like he intends to create a new development line for Accel with QLiphoth and AC. Not sure why anons think this is 'the end' of his char when it's setting up so much, but who knows.

>Yep the Vocalist name was :Arata
What a coincidence.

Attached: 1514821802351.png (375x413, 87K)

Arata playing 11D chest what the fuck is going on?

Nah I only counted from this arc alone
overall we are probably around + 25right now

Attached: misaka.jpg (180x195, 11K)

Yeah I definitely sense a "everything IS actually okay, but I'm not gonna give out that info so easily yet" deal with her

Macho song

>One Man
Would make sense.

Given it's one of the better written story lines, it would definitely be logical for it have a satisfying and down right good conclusion

When will Kamachi write good shit for Touma again like with NT9? that was fucking amazing. It's clear Kamachi knows how to do character development but I think Touma's case is special because he's a 'main focus' of the series, so he has to pad things out a bit so he doesn't get stale.

When all of his trials stop getting brushed aside like they never happened. So maybe never.

Yurika Kubo? Anybody have an example of her voice?

it's the curse of being the main LN focus I guess. If Touma develops too quickly, he grows stale since he's 80% of the volumes. I wouldn't say his trials are 'brushed aside' but they aren't too important to him afterwards. Othinus is a good way to remind us of the ramifications but there needs to be more.

I now know who this is. This is the DA "GUY" in the original manga that attacked the hospital using a vibrating sword thing. The name escapes me that it was definitely a man in the original manga. Someone please confirm.

JUST BUY THE RIGHTS TO RAILDEX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>That's a guy
Holy fuck my dick is going haywire.

Wait, I was wrong. The chick uses a weird flamethrower thing in the trailer. My bad.

Pretty sure she's just a new anime original DA member since there is only two named members, both guys, and everyone else are fucking faceless mooks that die.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ax7vIi5AI

I really appreciate it when we can have good discussion. That Will conversation was bugging me since I read it, but after talking to a few people here and bouncing some thoughts around, I feel better. Thank you and I hope such things start happening more often

Fuck off, faggot.

Literally True Number 1 song, How will Cuckine even recover.

So will we get anime original Yomikawa being badass hunting DA and epsers?
Sign me in, I am fucking hyped.

No u

>hanayo
ESTELLE IS FAT

Thank goodness, DA was a sausage fest in the manga. Even the girl there wasn't actually a member and was possessed by a Jewish dude.

twitter.com/js_06/status/1109438796267966464
>Good luck to typesetter

>already two "PVs" months prior to the anime
>a new key visual
Where did everything go so right? Will we get one final PV a month before the show starts airing?

Attached: To.Aru.Kagaku.no.Accelerator.full.2523795.jpg (706x1000, 185K)

>more flopdex
>right
hahaha

No, I doubt it, but It's crazy how well handled the PV's were and key-art in comparison to S3's. It makes me kinda sad.
Accelerator discussions always bring out the best when it's about his actual character.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.68M)

Science side | Magic side. Archetype Controller is in full effect.

>>more flopdex
Except it isn't even the anime suck, thanks to rabid fanboys.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAJEWISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want anime Scavengers now.

They are eternally stuck in summer where Mikoto is generally having a great time and Touma is fighting fucking everyone all the time.

Attached: Clench your teeth.jpg (480x678, 46K)

Hmmm The first arc of Accel Manga foreshadows Coronzon and 545, doesn't it?

>“Scryyyying. At its core, that is a form of reading. It is not the parchment that makes a grimoire. What matters is to give the knowledge a stable format to be read from. Just as tarot cards can be a grimoire and a certain girl’s memory can be a library, any tool used to acquire knowledge can function as a grimoire if its precision reaches a high enough level.”
I don't understand, what did she make her do?

Nogi was probably one of those people molesting Misaki at the screens.
After ot6 and before ot7 for the first arc.

Made him do the magic she couldn't.

Nice thighs

>All the spoilers so far have been right
Where's that spoiler denialfag? I hope he's eating those words like I said he would

Not that user. Some of the spoilers were out of context. Like Accel going through the abyss.

Crystal ball with enough precision can act as a grimoire, which then can cast magic from leylines

Cute Flatsaka and thighs

Laura to Lola again?

I want to hug Accelerator

My Moon Reader Friend is trustable, I don't think anyone here want more spoils.

So how was the third season of the index anime adaptation? I've already read the LNs but haven't watched most of it because I want to do a marathon instead (also because the first couple of this season's episodes looked pretty ugly, so I might just drop it).

Attached: 24360001_p1.png (500x500, 171K)

Do it for the backgrounds and voices

Kakine reaches level 6 before Accel...?

Just watch it and form your own opinion. Don't be a sheep.

Jew memes are going to be strong with this one.

Attached: 0258c609da04a2b8dca276f17c993f53.png (1061x1500, 2.66M)

This is really ironic coming from Index thread.

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824K)

Accel is already Level 6

Not yet but he's on his way. The knowledge he has gained has given him a huge boost, this is without the wings.

Attached: 1494955485440.png (1434x2048, 1.15M)

>So how was the third season of the index anime adaptation?
If you look for the word Clusterfuck in the dictionary, the Index III logo would be there.

RIP Kakinefag

can mikoto kill saints now?

No but at least she doesn't mind Touma burying his face in her beautiful butt now

Was it really "only MG candidates have green eyes" and not just "all MG candidates have green eyes"?

>It's an Accelfag spam episode
>Again

Attached: That post gave me cancer.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Honestly, if the visuals are great (i.e Sakugafest and not the slideshow that was Index OP1) it could be an amazing OP.
The song itself is hype as fuck.

No but maybe MisaMisa can kill certain saints with the LPR.

Index III OP 1.

Hello, user Mikibot.

After rewatching episode 24, they really could have used a more holy background music when the sky turned golden.

mikoto a cute!

>it’s an “I don’t like discussion if it’s centered around a specific character” post again
Was it Terminal?

I'm starting to believe that Accel will really save this franchise.
That would be very ironic.

Nah, let's just use techno music.

Based Aleister.

Don’t jinx it Aleister.

>186150666
inb4 1,000 retarded "Lol Aleister" replies because retards think post digits mean something

Yeah, would have been fitting. But the holy-as-fuck sound effect on Fiamma's attack right after was pretty nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.27_[2019.03.23_15.31.42].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The sounds of transformers having sex is trance, not techno.

>this jealous of some chuuni fucker for stealing your number
Satan please

Attached: 738.jpg (534x53, 5K)

>Gematria
I don't know or care what that is

>Actually this mad
You’re faking it, right?

Attached: 88663739-A0E0-44D2-8707-4B7FDE9CFD00.jpg (415x440, 57K)

Attached: 20190323093234.webm (1280x720, 25K)

And here we have a newfag pretending to be hot shit.

Pointing out someone's retardation doesn't make you mad, it just makes the other person retarded.

You sound like you're mad, user

Attached: 20190323093412.webm (1280x720, 80K)

>getting mad over numbers

This is so fucking colorful.

Attached: 20190323093635.webm (1280x720, 164K)

K, keep projecting your insecurities.

Misaka wa Misaka wa

Mikoto should hate Last Order. Realistically, if you met your own clone you would resent their existence.

Aleister only values efficiency... so Accel got the best treatment...

Attached: 20190323093815.webm (1280x720, 426K)

I want to commit a crime.

They haven't met, unfortunately

Attached: mikotos.jpg (1155x293, 59K)

This was already covered by railgun when Kuroko asked what she would do if she met her clone. But she ended up liking her clone(s)

K I don't think you know what projecting means

I know that you’re mad.

Attached: mpv-shot0083.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

545's husband is so cool

Feels like the wrong shade of brown to be honest with you famalam

And instead of Mikoto slaughtering her own clones or struggling with her feelings over them, we ended up with what we got instead.

Attached: mpv-shot0084.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Man I really love their eyes here. A good inbetween of the index and railgun versions.

>that fucking laugh animation

Every fucking time

summer uniforms best outfits

Ok this is epik

How will kuckine ever recover lmao

Attached: 20190323095859.webm (1280x720, 284K)

>Said no one ever

I want to gouge out Mugino's other eye then pour gasoline over her and set fire to the body

I want to kiss and tongue her empty eye socket until she kicks me in the balls.

I like them but I'll need to see them more in action whether I prefer them over Index's, but I prefer them over Railguns already.

>implying Mikoto would badmouth her waifu in an anonymous forum instead of face to face so the banter gets both of them wet.

Frensa pls

How long until mikoto meets dolly?

>Why should he be afraid of even a single scratch? He was sick of being treated so fragilely.
>Treated so fragilely
Mate you get your face caved in almost every volume you appear.

No he does not.

Shut up Acceldrones
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4477001

Will really had the gall to call herself a victim? Even in this series, I really can’t emphasize with hypocrites after a point.

He actually kind of does. He gets better at taking it, but he gets fucked up a lot.

I want to EMPTY/OUT my seed in this lewd JC!

Still mad huh?

I want to RAM my dick down LO's throat in front of Accelerator!

They almost met but not really

He does though. I just find the line funny because of how much punishment Kamachi gives him.
She didn't really call herself a victim, she just knows that with her existence, all she can do is act as the accuser and source of guilt for him. But she was pretty uppity about him moving out of her control.

>Kamachi
>punishing Accel
Is this a joke?

She literally used the word victim before going into the punishment shtick

This but with Last Order

Nope. Maybe he’s not punished much compared to other media, but he’s definitely received far more than any other character in Kamachi’s works.

And here comes the damage control. Nice backpedal too

You are really full of shit if you believe this. Do you think Kakine's shoddy mental "attack" in NT6 even counts as punishment?

Attached: 1465369258422.jpg (888x741, 142K)

No he really doesn't. There's literally only a few times he;s truly been fucked. I'm guessing you're one of those who believes Accelerator was fucked my Mina even though she caused him no damage because her punches are literally weak as fuck.

>They think Accel doesn't receive punishment
Maybe not compared to Touma but it's pure autism to deny that he doesn't get his fair-share of bullshit. But delude yourself into thinking otherwise, ignorance is bliss.

Tell me these so called times he gets fucked all the time then. I'm interested now, humor me because I can only think of a handful of times he's actually been fucked.

Cool assumption, but you're wrong. I'm not saying he's eternally bullied by Kamachi, I was just finding the line funny because most of his appearances has him getting punched in the face. Why are you taking it so seriously?

>I am the one who cleanses god-slaying impurities.
So she hard counters Kamijou Touma (the concept)?

But can she cleanse my cock?

Accelerator is basically being built up as some Christ-like figure. Which means he's probably going to be redeemed for his sins through death.

>Christ-like
What? How so? He's not getting any death-flags anytime soon.

Yes, she's made of slaves too, there are actual hieroglyphics of black slaves washing Egyptian dicks.

Misaka will win the Touma bowl

No wonder she wanted to sex Accel. She probably wouldn't have complained if their fight transformed into an endurance test.

OT3-Touma crushing his face
OT5-Shot in the fucking head
OT13- Amata punching bag
OT19- Aiwass'd
OT20- Worst filling him with holes and Touma again
OT21-Gabriel sweep and suicide bomb
OT22- Magic blood fountain and faceplanting into Telesma

NT10- Threw the match but still ate that rock
NT22 (so far)- the rock returns
It's not as prolific in NT and he really doesn't show up as often, but he takes his share of damage.

No, that only slays demons. Gods get purified themselves.

You forgot NT3 where he faceplanted into a magic ritual and NT6 where he got mentally cock-teased.

Nah, m8, he'll be something different Christ is from the Aeon of Osiris, and now this clusterfuck is in the Aeon of Horus, Accel is gonna be something new if he is being built up as anything.

If Qlipha 545 is artificial demon representing the Qliphoth what if Index is eventually revealed to be an artificial angel representing the Sephiroth

tbf he's actually only been punched/kicked in the face by six people. Touma, Amata, Misaka Worst, Mina Mathers, Mathers and Nephthys. Wait, Seven if we count the ninja back in OT 19 although that was more a numb feelings. I do get what you are saying though and it is pretty funny thinking about it.

I'm surprised I forgot NT3 and I was only going for physical damage.

If he was meant to be redeemed through death then that would have happened when he was shot in the head.

Nah, she'll be from a new tree.

>not as prolific
Bit of a downplay here, NT has been smooth sailing for Accel. All the suffering him and Hamazura should've gotten was routed to Touma instead. Skuld is the person who has gotten the most shit in Kamachi's works anyways, although Touma would be number 1 if he remembered NT9 (even though he'd be a vegetable at that point).

Attached: HO_EX_Cover.png (1082x1468, 1.46M)

What about Kyousuke?

Touma suffers more, but he isn’t punished.

The Magicians tricked him into using magic which he needs to prepare for.

Kyousuke will probably be number 2 one of these days since Touma will always have to repress NT9. In the first place your brain probably would run out of storage for memories spanning billions of years, so there's another reason why Kamachi probably pulled that

Punished Touma when?

Does it still count when they completely deserve and perpetuate it on their own?

>Touma would be number 1 if he remembered NT9
But he does remember NT9, he just condensed it all down into [insert suffering here] and chooses not to bring it up.

He can't remember specifics which is why he's still up there just not objectively number 1

I know, that's my point.

>He can't remember specifics
Where is that stated again?

Mikoto!

What about her?

Attached: 8.gif (500x281, 722K)

>she'll be from a new tree
Tree of Garbage.

>Accelerator and Aleister fist bump eachother while going hips-deep in magic god puss
Like (not)father like (not)son.

Attached: DfVjTlfUcAAJHVY.jpg (650x933, 127K)

So was there an Accel SS at the booth or was it just a magazine? Can we expect scans at least?

>Do not underestimate the calculation power of the Misakas
So this is basically what happened in Railgun, where through Misaki's Exterior, Kihara Gensei and Mitori was able to connect Misaka to the Misaka Network allowing Misaka to gain a new form through their massive calculating powers. Instead here Accel's "deal with the devil" with Qliphah, allowed her to connect with the Misaka Network and now the Sisters willingly agree to give more of their calculating powers to Qliphah to give Accel access to the higher levels of the Sephiroth as the new manager of the Abyss instead of Coronzon? Can we assume Misaka momentarily ascended the Sephiroth too? Did the Sisters faint too during this battle?

She's best

This is only the beginning. He will unite the Sephiroth and Qliphoth, creating the third tree.

The Misaka network is the third tree

Attached: if2.jpg (900x1200, 272K)

Kagun really does look like punished Touma

Attached: Dtfy7XTU8AEUnaw.jpg (728x1013, 123K)

>Duel Links clone
ZZZZZ

No.

So the Divine Mixtures were from the aeon of Isis?

My wife Othinus!

I still believe in that crackpot theory that Kagun is Touma from the future.

Espers are the third tree.

It's not really what happened in Railgun and I don't think it was using the same process as ascending the Tree since it was entirely science. I feel like both sides are in different context with similar mechanics. Also it's not like Accel is 'accessing' the higherlevels, more so he's gaining knowledge from all the trees. Which is even better because this means it carries over. I doubt they fainted since it's more like Will was giving Qliphoth full access to the networks calculations itself. It's essentially allowing the guest user the amount of privileges as the main admin.

"Humans"

I love Index!

>Can we assume Misaka momentarily ascended the Sephiroth too?
No, we cannot.
>Did the Sisters faint too during this battle?
This wasn't like it was with Gensei, otherwise Accel would have been cut off from the network and been a vegetative state.

I'm not sure if I truly understand it but Qliphah has a new way of gaining access to the Misaka Network without it actually affecting the clones and that's through Accel, who works as an access point, a fact he's not even aware of. You could say that Accel acts like the connection between the two.

How nice to see neat drawing.

Attached: 1231234.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

So how many years until we get Qlippy doujins and Magic God doujins?

No, its for espers. Regular humans can access the other trees to interface with magic power, so they don't need to create a third tree.

Kagun is also underrated. I want more side-stories about him and mini-Maria.

Attached: Kagun & Maria 02.jpg (721x1015, 181K)

>No, its for espers
The name of Accel's tree literally says that this is a tree of humans.

So could Index+Misaka do something similar to Accel and Qlipha by using the AAA as an terminal to connect to each other

>Die, but still work
Literally Touma.

You mean you? You’re praising yourself right?

No, Index isn't a Coronzon clone and Mikoto hasn't been trying to control magic.

This has no right to look as good as it does.

She always could.

Cutest Last Order ever.

Attached: 1334381561240.jpg (1276x718, 183K)

No because Grimoires are toxic, especially to espers and there's no means of connection unless Index is revealed to be some kind of demon (more so than she already is to Touma)

I believe story with Kagun corpse won't end easily since he's few Kiharas who already touch Magic.

bababababa

No she couldn't because she can't.

No, they cannot.

More like Trash Order

Movie tier designs and lighting.

Can anyone even touch let alone defeat Alas de platino azul Accelerator?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_P3TJiUxwc

>*copies Amata's brainwaves*
Nothing personnel kid

Attached: ni_r16.jpg (667x500, 97K)

Her hair is a lot shorter

*Gets invisi-sliced*
Heh not bad, however

>certain
None, and I mean zero saints introduced so far have a single durability feat that would suggest they could withstand an LPR shot. Maybe Aqua could do something about the hydrokinetic part of the equation, but he's not tanking its direct power output.

Aogami

Attached: cLK4uWYl.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Isn't that the fake kihara from the railgun filler?

Does that even matter anymore? Base Accelerator is faster than Saints and has better combat ability in addition to his firepower now.

Therestina is canon but no it's a mook from the Accel manga

>Enshuu pulls out some of paper which she writes weirdly symbols on
>Accel, 545 and Misaka Network Faint
Sasuga True Number One.

Attached: 1478116485332.png (515x560, 250K)

I hope we get to see what was written on the walls inside her cell. That sounded like some endgame level madness for Kiharas

Why did they change her design?
You'd think JC staff would keep the character designs consistent across Raildex verse

Watch it's all that weird rune shit in IT.

Different spin-off, different artstyle, different director, etc.

If you didn't notice with Railgun, they emulate the artist's style of the original
>Index has bigger heads and sticcs
>Railgun has taller and lean models
>Accel has however you describe Arata's art

>Base Accelerator is faster than Saints and has better combat ability in addition to his firepower now.
He still has human reactions. More importantly, Enshu, for some reason, can dodge bullets and supersonic attacks.

Accel anime is nothing like Arata's art.
Railgun at the start was also sticc the manga.

That's 100% the faces from the manga

>Nothing like Arata's art.
It is though. It's more akin to his old-style before he changed it with some hints of it. 0/10 made me reply.

Attached: tumblr_mzhpyaoFvp1t2diuho1_500.png (500x339, 111K)

>Accel has however you describe Arata's art
You'd have to rotoscope to emulate Arata's art.

I'm pretty sure he has super-human reactions if he has enough to notice himself zipping around the place and being able to fly in a stable fashion at mach 20. Not to mention he can literally just AOE any Kihara he finds by going out of range and tossing as many buildings as he can at them.

>Not to mention he can literally just AOE any Kihara he finds by going out of range and tossing as many buildings as he can at them.
That's 100% not how he fights, but you're right that he's never been shown to be hindered by his reactions when he's going fast.

It's not because he's never been in a situation where he's had to. If he knew "What I'm going up against is a Kihara" he'd 100% fight as carefully and effectively as he could to ruin them, even if it means going out of range and tossing whatever. He wouldn't be dumb and rush in and would range them with invisible vector bullshit.

*It's because

Well he does just charge straight and let's reflection keep him from splattering. Otherwise Hamazura would have been able to trip him and Touma wouldn't be able to tag him so easily.

I mean the dude was flying at Touma like a fucking jet in NT10. It'd be weird to think he doesn't if he could calculate where exactly to ram into Touma from at 5k meters in the sky.

Wouldn't have been able to to him*

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not

I'm more so saying it feels inconsistent because he clearly has cognitive awareness of where he's going when he's flying past the speed of sound, but then that stuff happens like you said.

It’s a pretty tired trope and Kamachi knows this.

You reply to the wrong post, pal?

Attached: 1493654489782.png (194x317, 106K)

Accel probably has a mental switch for combat that he forgot to turn on for Hamazura, despite acknowledging Shiageluck.

It counts for Touma, so why not?

In fairness I wouldn't expect some blonde-tard to blow something up at my feet when I'm rushing at him at Mach 1.

>could Index
Pffffhahahaha.

>Accel anime is nothing like Arata's art.
This is similar but the drawing is much better.

>I'm pretty sure he has super-human reactions if he has enough to notice himself zipping around the place and being able to fly in a stable fashion at mach 20.
By that logic, hypersonic plane pilots also have supersonic reaction. You don't need supersonic reaction to move at supersonic speed as long as you know where you're going and know in advance where the obstacles are and set a predetermined route to avoid said obstacles.

Although fast, he always does very simple and linear movements. He was never depicted doing shit like dogding bullets and changing directions on the fly at supersonic speed.
Enshuu and Kanzaki however were shown doing something like that.

Kinda seems like a shoddy way of "crossing the abyss" but maybe Kamachi just isn't doing ego destruction in Raildex

>copying a post I made last night
Is the baiting not going well today, user?

Attached: 1436292172550.png (636x720, 649K)

That's fair, but he was able to keep up with Kazakiri and Gabriel, wasn't he? Not to mention Hamazura literally says he could 'play tag' with AC supersonic jets.

Last Order aahhh I'm cumming Last Order aahhh oh hawaaawh oh last order you're so tight oaaaahhh I'm cumming aa

> I provide power to my contractual master, the transcendent lifeform who controls the entirety of the still nameless third three. I offer the path of survival to that being! I offer him the wisdom found beyond the Abyss!!!!!
>Accelerator is a 'transcendent' life form now
So I guess we truly were a Certain Magical Accelerator?

Are you kidding me? Don’t tell me I’m supposed to think she’s cute just because she’s on the floor. It takes a little more than that to impress me.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDP7_3w279I
>Looks better than both OPM2 and Index 3 put together
OH NONONONONONO BROS

I'm not even mad because I like that manga.

It's a LN retard

>with a manga adaptin
Damn you showed me

I was expecting Beastars

More like 'A certain Scientific and Magical Accelerator'

He's being set up to be kind of both magical and scientific at the same time, even the Accel manga has a more even balance of magic and science than any other Raildex works.

>But he was able to keep up with Kazakiri and Gabriel, wasn't he?
>Keep up.
No. Their fight involved nothing that required him doing complex movements or anything requiring any sort of superhuman reaction.
>Round 1 : G and K were flying straight toward each other. He just blasted himself in between them and reflected both of their attacks.
>Round 2 : G just fucks him up with a spell. He didn't dodge or block jack shit.
>Round 3 : He performed a straight charge at G.
Literally nothing about "keeping up with their speed".

Hrrrn, Aleister. I'm trying to sneak around, but I'm dummy thicc. And the claps from my asscheeks keeps alerting the Avatars.

Attached: 1508442584830.jpg (500x700, 67K)

Are you kidding me? Am I really supposed to think she’s cute just because she’s eating some bread with both hands? Really?

Remeber the Misaka Network can't do even half the calculation Accel pre OT3 could do.
Is is a powerup to recover yout inital power?

Reminder frog dr confirmed the sixth had the highest calculation output he’d ever seen

To be fair its a different shade. And kamachi might have just forgot to tell arata.

>Looks better than both OPM2 and Index 3 put together
But worse than Accelme.

Attached: 6.gif (500x281, 2.55M)

Where?

Try rewatching Silent party.

No one does that willingly, and for good reason.

>I fell for MP's bait
I am forever ashamed of myself.

If Nishitkori had directed this it would have 50% less frames and the wind would be purple, also grayed out colors

>draw Misaki lewds as an amateur artist
>get hired to draw occasional Misaki lewds as an official artist
>draw unofficial Misaki lewds as an official artist
Real magic.

Attached: D2V65IUU0AAtEW1.jpg (519x792, 76K)

The Sixth strongest Level 4, right?

Misaka has lewded Misaki into lewding Misaka

Attached: misamisa22.jpg (620x620, 129K)

Its a lot easier to have a happy life with a wife whose face doesnt constantly remind you of the time you kurdered 10k people

Yep. And drawing would look like shit.

Holy shit, she's so hot. Can you really blame Mikoto and Junko for being gay for her?

And yet Accel throws a blue beam later in the PV

Thats him reflecting the shit the coffin throws

Wasn't he just throwing the Heavy Ojbects attack back?

He doesn't though. It was fired at him and he's just controlling the vectors to fling it back. Literally something he can canonically do with vector-change in the first place. Try again.

I scoured through all of Haimura's concept art. No one else has green eyes besides the MGs and Ollerus, Index, and Aleister. The only exception was one of the witches from the movie but it's a muddy dark green that matches her hair.

I considered the latter a likely possibility, especially if Arata designed the manga characters and not Haimura. Though Esther was the name of a Jewish queen.

Seems odd that Mathers isn't a MG candidate given how busted he was

Can a Heavy (J)Object beat Saints?

I guess he could become a secret chief if that's a thing humans can do. Or just be in his own crazy highlander potato category.

Bullying Othinus in the bedroom soon

Touma wasnt even moving in NT10 when Accel flew at him. Thats hardly a feat for his reaction time

Who would be hyped to see VO Index come to a main title super robot wars game?

Bit late now since they pulled the game from the digital store due to license fuckery

There's no chance of them getting that shit back on track? Would be a shame, I loved that game and I'd like to see more.

>Implying secret chiefs are even human

Usually means the license expired on one end (almost assuredly SEGA) and they're moving on from it. Which by extension means VO itself may be quite literally dead now but fukou da

>if thats a thing humans can do

There goes the dream of ever seeing it in english I guess. All the more reason to get further into studying moon.

Glad I got my copy when I did then. Time to learn japanese.

Weren't they literally developing a twinstick for it?

There are more kanji in the universe then there are stars.

Touma will fit in just fine then.

>This post is off topic

So long as I get the basic ones down I wont care about having to look up weird ones occasionally.

But accelerator always enjoyed killing (?)

You underestimate the power of my perfect memory ability known as help guides.

Wrong. He never did.

He never enjoyed killing.

*Cackles evilly while ripping off a Misaka's leg*

>replying to low tier bait

Hoo boy here there come, the "Accel a good boi who dindu" brigade.

Yeah they said its still coming out

Hey guys I just put Accelerator to bed, no loud noises okay? I'll get in trouble if someone wakes him up.

Attached: isleep.png (749x429, 648K)

The truth isn't bait.

Which raildex girl has the softest lips?

Attached: caedede83da878 copy.jpg (591x945, 124K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Trying to change the subject because you got BTFO

Who are you even talking about I just got here

user please be quiet, he almost woke up!

Attached: istillsleep.png (496x276, 54K)

>sleep

Attached: 1496298707644.png (843x717, 588K)

What kind of dreams does this monster have?

He dreams about his hero.

Attached: t056.jpg (700x444, 91K)

Attached: sweet dreams.png (960x720, 842K)

Tasty clone figners.

Attached: 1542579815476s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

He dreams of meeting a slimy squid monster that would be his friend(slave).

What kind of dreams do the mikotos have?

Cloned sheep.

Nope.

Attached: 9.gif (400x225, 3.73M)

>gif for ants
Retard

They dream of being dominated by a wicked evil yellow dress wearing queen that looks like Misaki while a tied up Gekota is molested in the corner by Junko.

You weren't supposed to post this.

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

>w-webm!!
Fuck off.

raping Touma until his mind breaks while making Denki Kong watch in despair

Do you think the clones would rather rape him by penetrating his ass with dildos or by drugging him and bouncing on his dick?

They want gekota tadpoles obviously

I hope we get valentine day event in Index I want my SoL stuff in these day

We will. It'll just follow Kamisato instead of Touma.

can't give birth to rapebabies with dildos.

Where do you guys find those colored LN illustrations that get posted occasionally? Not the official but the fan made ones

On sites with fanart obviously

Qlippy learning how to make chocolate with Last Order who sabotages Qlippy's chocolate because she doesn't want Qlippy to get all the love but it ends up making it super sweet and delicious and Accelerator loves it soon!

Long ago, in the days of generals and pastebins in the OP, there was download link to a folder with a ton of them.

Attached: Necessarius SS Chapter 7 Page 18.png (1569x2153, 1.97M)

You'll get Accel and Hamazura SoL while Touma rides into battle against a gang of ghost mafioso in the USA.

There is no magic in the US

Considering 545 is linked to the network and LO vocalizes everything she is doing out loud I cant imagine stealth or sabotage going very well for her.

Ghosts aren't magic.

That's why Sasha is the one in charge of getting rid of them, right?

What would you do if you woke up and found Accelerator sleeping next to you?

Pixiv typically. This person in particular has a lot and used to post them in these threads.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5429157&tag=とある魔術の禁書目録

Attached: 51832352_p0.png (1104x1600, 1.53M)

>South America has magic
>USA apparently doesn't
I refuse to believe that, surely there have to be some Lovecraft magicians(cultists) roaming around in secret as the Forgotten God exists.

Kill yourself cancer.

Make him some coffee so he wakes up to something nice too

I'd molest him and hold him down before he could turn on his reflection so he's essentially defenseless. He doesn't even have the strength to break free so I could just take my time teasing him and getting him erect and subduing him with pleasure.

There are. But they dont live in the US

Do you even know how to make good coffee?

No fuck off I want all three of them having SoL day with harem shenanigans

How did the U.S. in this universe come to power when the world has strong magicians and they’re just normal people? Doesn’t really make sense.

Kill yourself cancer.

>gang of Blond ghost Loli mafioso in miniskirts
Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1541452317738.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Implying the secret chiefs aren't hanging out in the "no magic" country

Because England didnt give enough of a shit to keep them.

Bad writing

That doesn't add up when most of Lovecraft's shit takes place in the US.

>secret chiefs
>literally Native American Chiefs
Damn you Kamachi.

Reminder

Attached: 1537102041829.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>that doesnt add up
Read the Neccesarius SS

Although we already saw it with Satomi Arai, a little bit of Mikoto being molested
twitter.com/i/videos/1109402783491383297
and some Accelerator being molested
twitter.com/i/videos/1109405972986904576
Haven't found Kuroko or Last Order yet.

Kill yourself cancer

Westcott showed that back in the older centuries they thought magic had to be kept secret. It's the new generation that thinks it doesn't need to be

>Reminder
Weak.
Here's an official one.

Attached: Right Arm btw.png (763x1200, 328K)

Dumb Twitternigger

>Official
Ftfy

Attached: DpeYCLTU0AAYw_b.jpg (1200x939, 123K)

Can’t argue with canon.

Attached: 1538848861582.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Fujoshits need not post here

As long as we establish this is a fujoshitter and /u/cancer free general.

The power of John Moses Browning

Attached: NT_Index_v10_209.jpg (1104x1600, 522K)

Blessed.

They beat them in the war to become independent. How did that happen when they have magicians that can single handedly bring their nation down? Explain that to me because it sounds like an enormous plot hole.

Imagine being this mad

>they beat them in the war
Do we know that?
>magicians participated in the war
Do we know that?
>england didnt just cut them off like they showed they can in the Neccesarius SS
Do we know that?

Accelkoto!

Attached: 1537101962836.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>Headshot him there
>Othinus wakes up
US president is from Shiage's bloodline.

Attached: 6253452345.jpg (1334x750, 137K)

So do you think Accelerator's real name will ever be revealed? I imagine we may have better chances of seeing it in Accel manga than in the main novel honestly.

That wasnt luck, it was the president being a compassionate person

Not even the same person, dumbass. Stay SEETHING, though.

His real name is Aleister Jr.

You fucks ask this question three times a day I swear. The answer is no, now fuck off.

Yes, clearly the one seething here is me.

Attached: 9D982CD4-05F9-459E-95AF-97AD7390F79F.jpg (564x495, 66K)

England didn’t want to just cut off a land they took over for no reason. I highly doubt that and if magicians control everything why wouldn’t they just send one or two medium level magicians to win the war in America for them. That’s literally all they’d need. It’s just a massive plot hole.

There's nothing compassionate about not executing a criminal, unless you're a liberal

Nah. Stay mad.

>England didnt want to-
You dont know that
>Why didnt they make knowledge of magicians public
user...
>Its a massive plot hole
The only reason you think this is you desperately want the US to be relevant

Who's this cute couple?

Accels real name is Barry Alan

Keep projecting, you socially awkward incel.

Who’s the one projecting?

I do know that. Why would they take over the U.S. in the first place to just give it away and magicians have a little thing called curses and a ton of other long range magic that could win them the war without being detected at all.

No you dont.
>take over
It was colonized. Clearly the US grew to be more trouble than it was worth and was cut off.

Why Accelniggers such a pathetic bunch?

>dude why didnt the magicians just pull a Light Yagami and silently assassinate everyone with an invisible curse? That totally wouldnt have caused massive questions and heavily reveal magic to the public and/or cause other forces who want to keep magic secret to come and fuck you up

Thanks

>other forces who want to keep magic secret
This isn't Fate. The population clearly knows about it already

Do you just not read the series or...?

just fat

It’s no trouble! They literally solo the U.S. with two average level magicians idiot. Why are they going to say fuck it and give up a land twenty times the size of their nation. They couldn’t spare two magicians?

Don't make a thread unless you have some spoilers for me next time.

>t.sticc

Attached: 1542391228943.jpg (500x500, 33K)

1) you assume the only trouble the US causes is the civil war
2) you have no idea what an average magician actually means
3) You assume the land is something england desperately needs
4) You are clearly just mad the US is irrelevant

Accelerator goes back to Academy city with Neph and fingers 545 on the way back

Retard. The entire world knows about espers thanks to AC, and you have random ordinary people like the pregnant woman knowing how to cast charms on themselves. Magic is commonplace in this universe.

>the population knows about magic
Even a secondary would know this is false

Not joke spoilers or shitposts you retarded Accelcuck, something that would justify a thread.

Attached: 36AAF66E-88B6-4D79-B8FE-9C5D00C06036.jpg (748x1029, 209K)

Me fingering your swollen prostrate from all that butt hurt.

>Tertiary wants to call me a retard
Top kek. Espers didnt exist as they do now in the time we're talking about anyways. The pregnant woman was reciting a good luck charm for freya which happened to be magic. Knight Leader specifically asks the queen if its ok to let the public know about magic. Read the books dumbass.

Nah, he's just a bro that knows it's not cool to get in the way of your buddy trying to get a hot blonde to his house.

So thats the real reason Katze let her go at the end of NT10, based El Presidente.

Do you just not read the series or...?

Again: Plenty of normies in this world know how to use magic without belonging to some special group like Necessarius. Most of the people in Gremlin were totally ordinary civilians who taught themselves magic. Hell this was even spelled out for you in NT2

>Male:netorare
Misaki did it before it was cool.

Attached: 7653891521.jpg (2187x1600, 468K)

>Most of gremlin were ordinary civilians who taught themselves magic
Holy kek

Thanks for proving why these threads should be moved to /trash/ or the archives if you've got nothing to talk about.

t.speedreader

I'm pretty sure only like 2 threads that are up right now have anything concrete to discuss if we're saying a series that was updated literally last night doesnt count

Where the hell did Noukan go?

Attached: 1536971723185.png (570x690, 262K)

I'll give you a freebie on this one. Assuming this wasnt laughably false, it doesnt change that magic is supposed to be kept secret.

Shouldn’t you be in one of your containment boards?

It's almost as if you're purposely ignoring Marian, Cendrillion, Saronia's backstories, or how a random girl like Salome managed to learn Celtic spells without any training.

Probably with Aleister giving Niang Niang the knot

>magic is supposed to be kept secret
Care to show me which page in Ultimate Kamachi Official Guide you got that from?

>A dvergr is an ordinary civilian
>The fact a magic god gathered these people up is irrelevant and wasnt the one to teach them magic
This has to be bait