twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1109340024342900736?s=19

Attached: 023114.jpg (600x851, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCXlrNYghHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJW9NHerOrI
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1109340024342900736?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT

wew lad, the most overrated isekai in existance will get another season.
More years of this shit in this board, nice.

Mods just sticky this right now before the cancer takes over again

WE BACK REDDIT

I'm a contrarian hipster who hates things because they're popular, too.

heh

Attached: 23453425801.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

FUCK YOU Yea Forums, YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE RE ZERO SO MUCH. I'M SO HAPPY.

And just what season is this supposed to come out? In about 5 years? 4?

LEDDIT RISES AGAIN

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Attached: 1492354677186.jpg (897x1280, 1.57M)

Oh man it's the shitty temple arc with Emilia getting adapted. The scenes with Subaru's dad is the only good thing to come out of that.

Also how the fuck are they going to handle Rem's death after ending S1 on such a happy note?

>inb4 all of the isekai quartetts get another season

Attached: 3245234523452345.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

>muh reddit shitposting again

ECHIDNA BROTHERS WHERE ARE YOU AT?
Also glad that Elsa is coming back. Needed better faps and Elsa may be able to do that

Fuck off with this reddit bogeyman, Yea Forums loves SAO for fuck's sake

>Needed better faps
Just download more Ram.

How many cours?

Keep on walking, secondaries. Rem’s not coming back.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCXlrNYghHs

I bring leaks (I work for Kadokawa) and apologies for my bad english

Trailer shows the Witch of Greed, Echidona. This is in the sequence when Subaru goes into the Witches Tomb, (aka the sanctuary where Roswaal and Ram are hiding out) and gets to meet all the Witches (and yes, each witch has their own Witch Cult).

Before this we will learn the Sin Archbishop of Gluttony has erased Rem's memory and her memory from everyone else (sans Subraru and Beatty) (remember the when they got the blank letter? it becomes important later)

Throughout this entire arc, Rem will only be seen in her coma and does not wake up until around season 4 after the Sin Archbishop of Gluttony is defeated by Subaru.

The Sanctuary has a barrier that prevents half bloods (like Emilia) from leaving it, but only after passing a trial in the Witches Tomb, which we see Subaru attempting to take in the trailer.

most of this can be uncovered in the LN, but expect Season 2 to cover most, but not all of Arc 4

Attached: aj5ikj454f.png (884x438, 335K)

Imagine being Rem, wakimg up to find out 10 years have gone by and the guy you like has made a baby with another woman. Imagine that in an anime.

Maybe because SAO didn't take 4 fucking years to release a second season

Is Subaru going to suffer even worse than he did in the first season?

>The worst anime I have ever seen, returns for a second outing.
I will avoid this like the plague. Ain't no way I will get meme'd into suffering through another 8 hours of this absolute shit.

You mean like what happened in Erased?

Within the first episode.
Also new best girl ECHIDNA

I like it, fuck the haters. Go back to your SOL trash.

more of best trap?

Where's Overlord Season 4?

EMILIACHADS
RISE
UP

>but expect Season 2 to cover most, but not all of Arc 4
because they'll rush it to get to arc 5 and get to the flashy fights and royal selection waifus.

>Goods News!!! Thank's for your support, Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World 2 season is CONFIRMED! Stay tuned to more information.
Buyfags confirmed for based

Stay down, Echidna is in this season

Attached: bigger hot.png (521x786, 194K)

Doesn't she die?

Reply to this post if you love Emilia

Attached: ILE.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Damn right

Attached: chad.jpg (2048x1152, 138K)

in a fire, yes.

Echidna is someone else
Yes, Elsa is dead. Tappei has been pretty cryptic so some form of revival may happen

I love Barasu.

get ready for the ass rabbits mother fuckers

Attached: the weak should fear the strong buns.jpg (607x608, 68K)

kneel for the queen fuckers

Attached: 1549128517756.png (430x506, 401K)

Season 3 (not in the works yet on animation but story board) is going to cover the arc 4 finale, in order to build suspense and attention to season 4 (we were worried there would not be enough demand for season 2, and only just got the approval). Mr. Tappei did not want this but Production and marketing deemed this to be the best path for this all to come to fruition.

I really cannot further elaborate more on my own personal relation to Season 2.

You’ll be right here with us every step of the way, motherfucker, and you will like it. Yea Forums will see a shitposting funfest not dreampt of since KLK. Buckle up and let MC Nee-sama take you for a ride.

Attached: 7B981800-FF5D-4604-BA82-7CF09C5561CF.gif (2756x1575, 1.66M)

OH PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE

How will this ever survive without Rem??

Wait, so you mean it won't be able to cover the entire arc?
so it's just a 1 cour season then?

Based best isekai getting 4 seasons

>Also how the fuck are they going to handle Rem's death after ending S1 on such a happy note?
is this a joke

Attached: Inspecting your bullshit.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

S1 threads were fun so can't wait for this. What happened to that OP motherfucker Reinhard? Will we see him?

Attached: 1376444218811.jpg (1000x800, 531K)

Maybe it's time I watched this show

If this was the worst anime you've ever seen you need to watch more anime. Or do you mean to tell me you've seen a WHOLE TWENTY series?

HAHAHAHA I LOVE EMILIA

MAGIC ACCELERATOR SOON
REGULUS BEST ARCHBISHOP, GREED IS GOOD

Attached: AccaleratorPhone.jpg (503x1600, 375K)

WAITING FOR YOUR TOUCH

Told you fuckers it was coming after the 2nd OVA. Did anyone actually expect otherwise?

did subaru finally fuck most bland half elf?

>is this a joke
no

Attached: VqDac2t.png (2920x4096, 2.16M)

Who?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJW9NHerOrI

WOW I DO LOVE THE LEDDIT SPAM ANIME!
just fucking sticky the general next time please

Guess it's time for me to stop procrastinating and finally watch this anime.

Attached: rembo.jpg (600x738, 386K)

Rem being a side character with no dialog what so ever was a writing choice made by Mr.Tappei before a thought of animation ever occurred, and the attention Rem got (and what many said was the core of the series) became an issue when the topic of going forward with season 2 was made. this is why we have decided to make arc 4 end with the beginning of what could be season 3 to try and bring as much attention and 'hype' to getting a season 3 made by creating plot anticipation.

for the creation of plot anticipation, yes. season 3 would begin with the finale of arc 4, as to build interest in our continuation of the series to a 3 season.

Attached: efw45wfw46.png (547x739, 324K)

WE ARE GETTING THE BUNNIES!!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!

This sounds like a load of fucking nigger bullshit to be honest

Attached: 1490162545457.jpg (500x500, 72K)

So y'all are worried about there being a lack of Rem causing a lack of interest in the season?

fucking lmao, i knew it, waifu-ism has carried this entire show. fucking cancer

Attached: kek.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Is S2 when it gets good with Kingdom succession politics?

Who Ram here?

it's a business and Rem makes up for like 70% of it

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

Attached: image.jpg (340x320, 14K)

The fuck, there's actually a Kadokawafag here RIGHT NOW?

IM A LAZY FAG WHO HATES READING AND ONLY WATCHED THE ANIME

Why is everyone talking about Rem like shes dead??

I have already made my preference known, fellow Barasu.

Attached: F2627CBB-317C-41F5-A60F-E434FAFCEE9C.gif (540x304, 2.14M)

It's some dumb retard trying to make people think he's important and dropping fake bullshit he pulled straight out of his putrefactive asshole

buy the figures before they triple in price. learned the hard way from daganronpa

Probably not

she in coma for 3 arcs and then comes back

Because she got taken out by a turd goblin at the end of arc 3(after the whale fight) and the anime decided to just. not mention it.

Attached: george batenkaitos.png (1080x764, 829K)

This explains the Priconne collab coming up. Should've been obvious I guess.

I believe you are talking about arc 5 material, in which I would say no. With how this arc got separated I have no clue what the future would hold in regards to when arc 5 material would be produced.

>3 arcs without 1 dimensional nicegirl shitty waifubait trope
wow nice. this might actually be a good season.

B-But that's when it gets good. Oh well. Ill wait for S3.

>he lacks the intel

Attached: 1468696346983.gif (538x572, 338K)

If only you knew how bag things got

imagine watching anime past middle school

>Reddit:0
No thanks, started somewhat interesting then turned into a major drag. That whale shit and bluebeard knock off was fucking atrpcious

Attached: 1552683860253.jpg (1898x2132, 1.33M)

imagine posting on Yea Forums

>186142750
Imagine posting obvious bait

It's deep bro

Nice

that's what Emilia is and she will be there

Forgot image

Attached: file.png (656x389, 524K)

I have seen more than twenty series user. And Re:zero was pure suffering. There was nothing good about it at all (except the first ed, and that ain't even really a part of the show.) Everything else in it was complete garbage. I couldn't give two shits about the horrible cast. Subaru was an inconsistently written piece of shit and the rest of the cast were flat waifus or edgelord villains. The plot is stupid, the restarting mechanism takes all tension out of the story and I see nothing here to get invested in and care.
No, I refuse. I ignored the first season threads and I'll stay off the anime side of the Internet until season 2's hype blows over (which should be a week after it is over.).

Attached: IMG_20190323_090754.jpg (720x405, 47K)

wow Tappai really fucked himself by writing rem out

Emilia is far more popular than Rem in Japan. Look at any recent poll for Kadokawa shit.

For Rem's disappearance, we get Echidna. She's #2 best girl

AHAHAHAHAHA sure buddy

Woah, Emiliafags are going wild.
HEY GUESS WHAT? spfag is gone, and his narrative is no longer supported!

Attached: Crazy1.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1109340024342900736?s=19
S1 had legit the most cringe thing I have ever seen in any form of media so I kinda want to watch this to see if Subaru's embarrassing Emilia scene's cringe will be outdone next.

Attached: rabbit.jpg (444x453, 46K)

Offscreen.

Subaru's greed authority has been revealed for those who are interested but dropped the story due to excessive weight times.

Mr.Tappei has voiced his opinion the popularity of Rem on record before.

due to pressure from outside support from Japan being a large amount of the overall support for the series and the continuation of Mr.Tappei vision, he felt inclined to release the 'if' series with Rem.

its been proposed by us that we should go for creating an animated 'if' small season for release to drive international blu ray sales should season 2 prove popular. however Mr.Tappei would like to keep 'if' as just his released publication.

And you'll be here the whole time. Just to seethe.

based you tell him how it is fellow chadbro

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (764x960, 97K)

We had great days whenever ep 15/18 where released, I don't think we'll match them but this is a pretty great isekai. At the least it's not meme hero or smart phone, or overlord

>
its been proposed by us that we should go for creating an animated 'if' small season for release to drive international blu ray sales should season 2 prove popular. however Mr.Tappei would like to keep 'if' as just his released publication.

You better fucking make him say yes slant eye'd cunt

Attached: a24.jpg (348x530, 29K)

>however Mr.Tappei would like to keep 'if' as just his released publication

GOD DAMN IT GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

Attached: 7b2.jpg (569x571, 172K)

you don't even pay for the merchandise, what right have you to ask for it?

Attached: m'dona.png (1007x1002, 30K)

tell him I'll buy his shitty Blu-ray this time if he fucking approves IF

Attached: 1rX.gif (500x281, 429K)

there aren't any recent polls and most recent one had Rem wining with 5x more votes than Emilia

Isn't the LN series dead?

lmao is that dumb bastard so hell bent on getting his precious Emilia back in the limelight?

Attached: 1361863977533.png (393x391, 216K)

Well Konosuba and YS are getting movies, and Overlord got another season. Re;Zero's late to the party.

>due to pressure from outside support from Japan being a large amount of the overall support for the series and the continuation of Mr.Tappei vision, he felt inclined to release the 'if' series with Rem.
You know this is bullshit because The IF has been a thing since 2013 which is way before the novels had translations, let alone the anime existing.

the rights was bought by another publisher and is behind a paywall, any translated posts have been copyright strikered by them

I want to read the LN/WN so I can pretend I'm a primarychad when S2 comes out. Do I read the LN or WN?

You can still read the WN for free though

"Due to the pressure from outside support from Japan" means nip Remfags were willing to go to war for their waifu.

LN hasn't even been translated past the first season.
so WN.

Just read the translation by translationchicken, you can find the google doc on reddit. It'll have all the shit you need in the right order to understand things

I've missed the shitposting

Oh wow I thought we'd be waiting till 2026

>not banking in on If

what a fucking dumbass. im surprised kadokawa hasn't jewed the rights from him knowing how popular it would be

Summary user already finished arc 4 like 2 years ago and he wasn't getting payed literally a thousand bucks to do it.

>Remniggers this rabid
Jesus Christ shes a seasonal waifu

What are we to expect lads?
>Rem coma/Subaru rage scenes
>The semen demon Echidna
>Satella getting BTFO'd
>Witch reveals
>Gaaf and Roswaal rivalry for Ram
>Beako being indoctrinated into the daughterfu harem
>Solid snake tier lines and events
>Pink haired loli-baba
>The all-out war that is arc 5
>Mobilia being useless (again)
Can't fucking wait lads

Attached: 1542142449472.jpg (640x771, 107K)

>the one thing holding the show together will also cause it come crumbling down

Attached: this.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

still the best

You guys literally started that shitfest without provocation and are the only people pushing it. Let people get hyped and enjoy the series emiliamong.

>Pink haired loli-baba
don't forget:
>Suicide bombing pink haired loli-baba

Attached: LEWES DID 911.jpg (1352x1150, 280K)

Those threads were a blast

Fuck I miss big boss and sauron posting

I miss the arc 4 hype, I hope this new season will be able to revive it.
Too bad the LN removed punished subaru.

Attached: subaru gets minced 2.0.png (280x276, 107K)

it's gonna be fun when the threads will be all about Rem even though she doesn't get any screentime, it just shows how irrelevant everything else in this series is

>mfw they also removed brotto
Brottoposting will never be the same

Attached: 1523845768034.png (1280x720, 910K)

>They also removed brotto
W-what!?
They couldn't...!?
You mean we won't get scenes like these!?

Attached: OIlOIEg.jpg (700x566, 104K)

Yea Forumsnon, isekai version soon

Attached: ourguy.jpg (719x1024, 57K)

Please don't be true, the LN is really shooting itself in the foot here!

Attached: 1524594700008.jpg (145x145, 6K)

oh great another shit adaption like the first season

>A season with heavey Emilia arcs
Holy, what a fucking bore
I hope they cut arc 4 as much as possible

NO, that would mean cutting Echidna.

according to kadokawa fag, season 2 doesn't even cover all of arc 4

>Waifu collecting smug ranting asshole
Literally me

I watched every episode of Re;Zero as it was airing and it is by far the most over rated Isekai there is and one of the most over rated series in existence. Granted I did enjoy it to some extent but it is nowhere near the masterpiece it is revered to be. In fact I barely understand the hype surrounding it, leads me to believe it's just a bandwagon.

INCEL KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

newfag on re:zero here, why did they remove shit?

No one except shit posting brain dead faggots say it's a masterpiece.

Honestly the heavy emilia arcs are a fun read purely due to showing how much of a useless mary due she is. Also no fuck you arc 4 is too damn fun to cut. THINK OF THE COMA SCENES.

White Fox should never have chickened out of showing us the "Who's Rem?" Scene.

About time nigga.

>incel
>kino

>Secondaries are gonna fuck off finally since Rem isn't going to be coming back
It feels so good.

Anime director is Emiliafag who likes shilling her into many scenes which makes them literal shells of themselves.
LN also suffers from this. Its unfortunate but WN is really the best and people aren't just saying that. I mean, Tappei is still updating it to this day along with the LN

Editors wanted to make the series be more consumable to a wider audience. So they watered and cut down a bulk big bulk of stuff.

>he still wears the fucking jersey everywhere

this will never stop bothering me

The web novel had some problems in that it had long chapters where nothing except set up happened, which wasn't very friendly to an anime adaptation so Tappei cut out most of what he could without sacrificing the Emilia scenes because she was too precious for him.

This means we get shit like magic teleporting rock that teleports subaru directly to every single plot point to speed shit up instead of having him get bits of information that he eventually puts together to discover shit himself.

at least we are not playing videogames

this

You're kidding. Didn't tappei already butcher the entire arc in the LNs to compress it into one season already?

Is S2 going to be Arc 4 entirely or will they fit 5 into it? Arc 4 was cut down quite a bit in the LN compared to the WN wasn't it? I always thought Arc 4 would need 24 episodes but I'm worried if they fit 5 in there how rushed it will be.

yeah but we'll get a 1 cour

I cant wait for all the remfags drop the show on first episode

>Season 2 is 1 cour

That would be on the level of Index S3, I call bullshit.

Attached: 1553323089792.png (1280x720, 508K)

read:

fuck give me more Log Horizon too please

Will Elsa make it into season 2?

This post is why season one should have ended with "Rem who".

>this is the iq emiliafags have
you guys are just as retarded as your waifu

Considering the events that transpire in the LN they can honestly fit arcs 4-5 in 24 episodes. Arc 4 is no longer a beast of what it used to be. Honestly everyone should worry about the tower namek arc if anything.

light/web novel writers are garbage, tv crew has to fix their series

yes

I'm excited to see how disappointed I am at the adaptation. Part 4 could use some slimming, but I fear what may transpire.

But I like Rem. I just hate the faggots who are only here for Rem.

>all this anime only asshurt about Rem that will only get more delicious

Attached: 1467934595222.png (700x526, 429K)

>takes 4 years for S2 to come out
I guarantee you nobody will give a shit when this finally comes out

It's been 4 years already? Holy fuck. I thought I watched it like two years ago.

I guarantee I will give a shit when this finally comes out, for better or worse. I'm in it for the long haul.

What exactly did they cut out from Arc 4 anyways? Was it just a bunch of fluff/reorganizing event order? I don't remember it super accurately since it has been a couple years but it all felt rather needed for the big picture.

Haha this butt hurt Emiliafag running shit into the ground out of spite.

The anime, the manga, and the LN/WN are all being run by separate people.

Anime is controlled by Kadokawa, mango by some publisher, LN by another publisher.

The WN is the only thing Tappei runs. He has say over the LN because the people running the LN are adapting the WN to it, but want it cut down, and he decided whats cut.

I'm here just for Rem, everything else is just mediocre garbage in my humble opinion. I know everything what happens until the most recent arc 6 chapter. Will I still watch the anime? Sure. Will I support it? Hell no.

So what's your point? If I don't drop it why should any other Remfag do it?

Can you guys just fuck off with your waifuwar bullshit or talk about the series like the rest of us? Thanks. Honestly its times like these it makes me wish ESL-kun was here to tard wrangle you guys back to your forums.

>I'm here just for Rem
you should leave then, she won't be coming back until at least season 5.

>makes me wish ESL-kun was still here
You don't wish that. Nobody wishes for spfag as well

Attached: 1523301824542.png (247x278, 75K)

fake and gay

i just want Frederica to ara ara me

Attached: 4osqjhr9tmn11.jpg (684x1024, 64K)

>you should leave then, she won't be coming back until at least season 5.
dude did you even read my post? I know, I don't care. These threads are to 90% about Rem anyways even if she doesn't appear

>Talk about being glad secondaries here for the waifufagging will fuck off as of season 2
>Get dragged into a conversation about waifus
>"Ugh god stop talking about waifushit"
Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Attached: 1513106761779.png (256x293, 44K)

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1538853381722.jpg (640x372, 77K)

i strongly agree
spoilers said s4

>spoilers said s4
Even if we go by what that fake faggot said, according to him s4 would be arc 5 and 6 where Rem STILL hasn't been confirmed to have woken up.

AHHHHHH!!! Made my fucking night bros. Hyped as fuck

Attached: 6eceadd151aeab99c90eb39ce03f4c10.jpg (1175x1625, 1.45M)

ANYONE HYPE FOR REGULUS, THE ARCHBISHOP OF Yea Forums?

you're assuming that the anime will cover every damn thing instead of just rushing through the story

>Subaru losing his arm and eye
>Some Elsa/Meili scenes
>SCIENCE scenes
>Parts of echidna and origins
>lots of travelling and mystery solving
>couple of gaaf/ram/roswaal conflict scenes (no more holes through people's chest)
>Lots of foreshadowing removed
>Demi-human village scenes
>one coma scene
It was a hefty chunk. Enough so that they written a plot device to have people literally teleport in sanctuary. They should be able to fit it into 12 episodes easy unless they are planning to strech the fuck out of sanctuary.

i mean she kind of has?

Attached: 1543080528725.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

FUCKING CALLED IT NIGGERS

Dare I say regulus is /our/ guy?

He sucks about as much dick as the average Yea Forumsnon, so yes.

Attached: Typeset regu banana.png (539x800, 595K)

Well Rem did wake up in a way. She went blue force ghost on us and now Ley being the bitch he is is using her voice and memories to fuck up Subaru's party.

>Season 2 of I love emilia
Oh boy I can be mad at how fucking retarded subaru is being some more. What did he fuck up in the pv this time?

we are gonna have full dere dere betty with subaru?

DELETE THIS

Can anyone tell me if Subaru would still act like a fucking idiotic sperg in the next season? Please leave your "LN IS THE BEST AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS PART" bias out of your answer.

not until arc 4's conclusion.

Attached: Pattern 1.png (700x1058, 484K)

Ah shit, I'm going to miss some of those. I hope it isn't too unrecognizable considering it's entirely possible they won't even follow the LNs perfectly.

Rem is literally corrupting the Archbishop with love. Ley is fucking getting crazy for Subaru
Imagine having love so powerful it turns an Archbishop who has experienced countless memories to be influenced

How many episodes?

can't wait to see all these delusional emiliafags to realize how retarded and useless Emilia is

I watched re-zero only for Priscilla. how many screen time will she get?

True. Honestly if they can do the Witch scenes and Subaru's dad right I'd say that's a success. As long as they don't spend too much time on the emilia aspect of the arc that doesn't involve the witches we're pretty set.

according to leakfag? 0

Arc 5 will have a big part with her, though honestly the LN and anime did a disservice with her tits. She's the largest of the entire verse, but it doesn't look like that at all.

If it ever hits arc 5? Lots of screen time.

Literally cannot wait for when the daughter harem is in the anime.

I LOVE EMILIA..
Hopefully she gets more merchandise too
See you in the threads buddy

from the PV, it seems like this will be very femdom season. I don't think I can handle this

Attached: 1514725415523.png (910x958, 637K)

>remilia btfo

Attached: B199FBBA-4BD6-471F-B71A-5EF221BCA41C.jpg (830x835, 81K)

All these fags going back and forth about Rem and Emilia, when the TRUE highlight of the show is returning

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-210550.jpg (857x716, 273K)

The power of lolimancy

Attached: OGNLKsy.jpg (723x1023, 164K)

>MAL
>phoneposter
Yikes

how many screen time will get Aldebaran?

Attached: 1529597738555.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

no screentime

>started somewhat interesting
>generic self insert establishes relationship with the main girl in regular anime fashion
um sweetie..

If you believe leaksfag, none.
If they cover arc 5, plenty.

a good portion of screentime in arc 5.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

I do love Emilia though

the only thing I'm exited about are the new Rem and Echidna doujins

I pray leakfag is wrong and we get to cover arc 5
I WANT WAR DAMMIT

Attached: 1541693693548.png (800x800, 564K)

You're lying

what a load of shit

do you seriously think I'm going to sit here and believe your fucking bullshit?

The soundtrack was one of the best in recent years so fuck yeah.

I don't remember voting for you.

Mal is good for making lists and only that. And how else do I post on a damn train, if not with a phone? I got a 10 hour ride ahead of me, so there will be more posting.
No yiu won't see me. No way in hell I'll suffer through another season.

>group rape femdom with all the witches

Attached: 1523844650708.jpg (509x458, 52K)

Will anything top episode 15?

So what's going on in the story right now, can someone spoil me?

Attached: 1542579180759.png (325x320, 45K)

and Emilia.

Attached: nagatoro excited.jpg (538x492, 67K)

The scene which was a direct call back to it, with Subaru carrying a comatose Rem though a snow storm to meet a feline menace was cut out. So no. There won't be any.

she boring af

4channel is a christian website

There was one scene in the WN, but the LN removed it and turned it into shounen
If they dont cut it too hard, the Witch scenes will be pretty monumental, especially Echidna's contract and Witch of Lust's "Imitation"

>and yes, each witch has their own Witch Cult).
that's bullshit because the witch cult only worship satella, they don't like the other witches, even petegeuse mentioned it

A couple scenes come to mind that might be able to rival it.

Attached: DbsqYvvU8AcyvZY.png (478x2048, 1.16M)

Nah they cut out scenes that trumped episode 15 by a landslide in the LN so prolly not.

Give it straight to me anons, how much of Emilia is going to be in this new season?
She was basically a secondary character in the first season, even though she's supposed to be the "main girl"

>cutting good shit
The fuck is wrong with editors?

Currently Subaru and the gang have traveled to the Sage's tower in hopes of reviving Rem. Subaru has lost all his memories and reverted to episode 1 Subaru. Wacky hi jinks ensue as he learns that being sent to another world isn't as great as they make it out to be for a second time.

I’m shocked that Remfags finally understand their waifu is going to lose. They already got their happy ending aka IF. Emilia will obviously be winning in the canon route.

This entire arc is based on her, she's the one who's supposed to save the day at the end, and we get all of her backstory.

>12 episodes
AHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO

Don't worry. Emilia's scenes made it in.

so, we will be watching this white head bitch rekt Subaru for the entire season and nothing else?

Attached: 1533735682111.png (462x347, 193K)

Subaru is going full ham in trying to save Rem in tower namek. But the first sword saint and an archbishop came to fuck things up. Also a sage came and joined the party (best girl #3).

Which was last thing that happened in WN? Scorpion Shaula?

anime ruined the ending of arc 3 anyway, all the build up for subaru losing Rem got thrown away

He really fought tooth and nail for them, didn't he?

Attached: 1512785493083.jpg (360x822, 120K)

no one will win or lose for at least another 10 years

Rem, or something that looks like Rem will get a scene.

Why is Yea Forums so tsundere just admit your hyped already.

Attached: FUCK_EVERYTHING.gif (853x480, 1.32M)

Cor leonis subaru, I think.

Attached: DwPS4xFUwAA9Y7H.png (801x4096, 2.39M)

Because they wanted it to be CONSUMABLE to a WIDER audience. Aka they're dumb as fuck.

Echidna is #2 best girl, seriously. Emilia is outclassed
For me, Echidna is more then enough of a replacement for a lack of Rem

you don't even need leakfag, only arc 4 gets a adaption see

>she boring af

Attached: 1529574343683.jpg (413x435, 26K)

Echidna and her witch party is pretty fuckin based so I dont mind.

she boring af even in doujins

Oh shit they didn't cut out Emilia's fiancè in the LNs? I thought that was removed.

Who's Echidna?

so are they fighting or not?

The Witch that will make season 2 great. Subaru's interactions with her are nigh god tier.

Sometimes they are sometimes they aren't. Think anti-hero vs anti-hero vs villain.

Attached: 1543476348627.gif (680x486, 137K)

Does Subaru have any new powers?

Emilia had a fiance?

Yes. Instead of being heavily foreshadowed through the arc it will become an asspull where he yells "Rem!" when he activates it.

He megamanned petelgeuse and got a third arm that he can use sometimes to one-shot shit

>Oh shit they didn't cut out Emilia's fiancè in the LNs?
He'll be in the scene where he kills Rem.

His Greed Authority that he got just had its power recently revealed
His Greed power is named "Cor Leonis"
If your talking about LN/Anime, this will be the replacement

>the pic

Attached: 151284883048.png (600x931, 777K)

Yes. But he's mostly going to be doing things in arc 4 fuled only by pure rage and "muh rem beleives in me" so don't expect his new abilities to pop up too often.

Yeah, then he bit the dust.

What about that thief girl, what happened to her?

Is Rem still in coma?

Attached: 67757503_p13.png (500x500, 80K)

She is getting dicked down like no tommorrow in Reinhardt's castle.

> Emilia's fiancè
whaaat!!? my poor Subaru...

Attached: 151934714140.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>If your talking about LN/Anime, this will be the replacement
huh

maybe the only good thing of this shitty adaption are the BD novels, still waiting of vol 2 of loli Rem adventure

Dont worry I'm pretty sure they removed the scene where Emilia explicitly states she doesn't mind showing her tits to him.

Regulus "copypasta" Cornelius can't come soon enough

I meant the replacement of the invisible Providence introduction scene
Subaru has two powers, cor leonis and invisible Providence. His sloth power comes first

>No Rem

Nice.

Attached: EMT lingerie.jpg (848x1200, 713K)

No, she'll steal the spot light somehow.

What are the odds of Arc surviving pandora?

He'll milk it for as long as he can before driving it all home in the final novel.
>Donaldo, the galactic king of no returns is the final boss
>Rem is raped to death by Donaldo while Subaru screams and cries and Emilia holds him
>Suba and Emilia win
>Emilia marries her knight Subaru and gets her happily ever after
>Tappei is immune to whatever repercussions that could be visited upon him because all that time milking on the Rembros will make him a rich, rich man and even getting his career destroyed won't matter because he's set for life and can sate his seething fury by destroying Rem at his pleasure

>still more relevant than moblia

Nice.

I read webnovel, but didn't see LN for arc4. Questions to anons:
Did they cut out THE scene with Witch of Envy?
I hope you joke and that brotto is still there.
How much clownery with Roswall is cut?
Did they touch rabbit endings?
Is Frederika alright?

he'll just get killed lul

1. No. That's still in the LN but there is a bit of a difference when you compare them side by side. Subaru doesn't imagine entwining his tongue with Rem etc.
2. A lot of his scenes took hits, including his battle with Garf. That was reduced in half.
3. The scene where Subaru strangles him is cut. I don't remember about the rest.
4. don't remember
5. don't remember, but she has a beast transformation like Garf now.

>remember all the good days of arc 4 WN translation threads
>get hyped for a second
>remember that they pussied out in the ending of S1
>remember that the directior is a Emiliafag that will trim everything except Emilia scenes, which are meh in the 4th arc
>remember that Patrasche and otto broscenes got fucked over in the LN
>no punished subaru in the LN
>no villagers standing out for subaru in the LN
I might be forgetting a few other things or exagerating others, I just remember reading the LN changes and immediately losing any will to read the LN.
the chances of it being good are all on how they handle Echina and the babaloli

Attached: memeboy onto anything.png (3152x864, 827K)

At that point god would smite him. Like the previous poor sap that made an ntr doujin that suddenly got his house burned down though a short circuit.

how is Arc 5 LN? doubt that Tappei can ruin this too

1. Is it still as impactful?
2. Anime won't suffer from it thankfully.
3. What about him letting rabbits eat him once he states that current loop is failed?
5. Like a furry? Doesn't really sound nice, she was fine before.

Its MOSTLY intact from what was posted only a few fluff bits cut out. It isn't as big as the other arcs so it probably wasn't touched on as much.

>Donaldo?

Attached: 1552442648709.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

>1. Is it still as impactful?
I'd say no as the LN tones down his feelings for Rem. It's hard to judge coming from already reading the WN version but the the bit
>"???: “—Please wake up, Subaru-kun. I would be happy to see your face.”
>Words rain down from above as he lies face-down on the ground. The affection brimming in that voice, that passionate fondness, swiftly fill Subaru's heart with something warm. The parched, empty vessel what was his heart, permeates with heat. By just two sentences spoken by that gentle voice.
definitely has less impact because of that.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A lot of heavy changes to volume 18 especially. Overall pretty enjoyable, but as per usual, the WN is far better and there's far more substance to the characters, and "rawer" moments.

forgot
>—Just how much strength was it that she gave him?
but you get the idea. The whole thing about how Subaru heavily relies on Rem has been severally cut.

The scene at her bedside, this one
>The second he's with Rem, back to being the once-weak Natsuki Subaru does Subaru revert. Back to the time when Rem's devotion affirmed him, and he first stood, does Subaru revert.
>He slowly reaches for her sleeping face, his fingers brushing away her bangs. Her expression hasn't changed at all, the prospects of the EATEN girl returning still as yet unrealised. But if he regardless left her sleeping here without doing anything, even this vessel would be lost.
>Subaru: “You might not feel this way, but it's thanks to you that my resolve hardens.”
>Subaru can tell that the surface of his weak and brittle heart has been peeled, and is steadily being replaced with a covering of steel. Rem's sleeping visage, her assuredly present heartbeat, just the very fact that she was there, sent Natsuki Subaru back to that time. To that moment, to that feeling of being born again.
>Subaru: “It's because you told me that my weak self was fine, because you proposed me that I get stronger... that I've been able to stand up so many times, saying that I'll do something.”
>No matter what pain, suffering, hardship, or other unpleasantness awaited, her full-souled love healed Subaru. Spurring him forward, his heart wishing to match up.
was cut.

Well, at least in anime it would be still shown as a short flashback with Rem, so anime-wise it won't be a huge hit if done right.
Season 1, while cutting a lot, didn't cut vital things, so it won't probably cut too much. Although if it is 1 cour Rem will be remember less indeed.

>but expect Season 2 to cover most, but not all of Arc 4

I call that bullshit. Arc 3 is long as fuck already, if they adapt Arc 4 too Zero season 2 will be Index 3 level of clusterfuck.

I love Emilia.

Holy shit they did it

I fucked up with the arcs. Arc 4 is Echidna, fuck me.

>however Mr.Tappei would like to keep 'if' as just his released publication.
This dumbass author just hates it when other characters become more popular than his shitty waifu, huh?

Attached: 1522930207203.jpg (349x344, 54K)

emiliafags are just pathetic losers at core

yeah!!

Arc 4 in the LN is already index 3 levels of clusterfuck so nothing too heavy would have been changed imo

wait the whole scene?

i'm glad rem will never wake up

Will it be all of arc 4 or will it have 5 too?

The whole scene.

I hate how the PV makes Subaru look like some kind of badass. I'm a secondary and I already know he'll be a weak twat still

fucking finally

now where the fuck is land of the lustrous season 2?

Shield Hero is the talk of the town, and ReZero was so much better than it. Of course none are 'amazing', they're fucking isekais for christ sake.

I'm too drunk to comprehend this.

Attached: 1492075154855.gif (242x191, 696K)

Why is no one talking about Hector's eyes? They look brownish to me. Does this mean all the Hector theories regarding his yellow eyes are RIP?

Attached: 1518396644263.jpg (598x396, 37K)

Happy to hear it.

Meh
Would be a much better series without the whiny MC and Emilia.
Just a dude who is fucked by time loops and learns how to overcome it and is not whiny 24/7.

More Ferris and Crusch is the only reason to be excited.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 29.jpg (4104x5926, 1.66M)

What anime is that image from?

fuck off catfag,

No.

Attached: Epic Crusch-sama and Felix..png (573x346, 106K)

>Overlord S4
>Full CGI
No thanks, Overlord S3 was disappointing enough.

Kek

This isn't reddit the anime, this is Tumblr the anime

yes and EX anime never gonna happen

It will.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 48.jpg (928x1024, 209K)

I just woke up and i had a dream and in it i had a ephyphany that the plot of re: zero and the wizard of oz were same, weird.

Oh man, I've been waiting for.... a couple months I guess. Idk, I put off watching this until this year. So cool I guess. Better than I expected considering how hard it was memed.

What the fuck. Hope he doesnt stop the WN or ill be dissapointed.

>more Crush-sama
Yay

yeah EX 2

One of the few reasons to look forward to S2.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 6.jpg (1200x1000, 198K)

One of the two reasons I should say.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 191.5.png (492x223, 249K)

>getting BTFO for one ep and than never appearing again
based

OH YES MORE REM

But is Konomi singing the OP again?
Also, wasn't S2 announced a while back or was I misremembering things? Could have sworn there was mention of an S2 somewhere before, though perhaps I mistook that for Danmachi.

>overlord s4
>moles&runes&gilgamesh emperor getting bald(er)
Meh, who cares

WE FUCKING DID IT BROS

Probably should have saw this coming with Quartet coming out. Tanya S2 when?

what scene can't you wait to see bros?
>subaru shittalking emilia
>garfiel going berserk
>rabbits
>everything with satella
>garfiel taking the trial
>garfiel vs elsa

Ferris and Crusch.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 118.png (800x793, 330K)

oh how sweet and innocent these people are

Attached: 57522612abc2140783cd675bf0de4312.jpg (564x682, 71K)

Thank you based gods

>implying thats not what im excited for
the normalfag tears will be beautiful

Subaru bending Echidna over that table and fucking her when?

you guys are delusional, the people who post online know already everything that will happen and the normalfags who don't know won't post anything. Nothing will happen

i got spoiled about it but it just makes me more excited for the show

S2 peaks like in the first or second episode. This is the best scene and it happens right at the beginning.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 54.5.jpg (1134x1600, 578K)

>Crush-sama will never hold you in your arms while you are dressed in a very femine cat girl (male) outfit
Anime is like the window to a world you want to have but can never get. Just Crush my dreams

I hate this novel and anime.

nah dude, you'd be surprised how many normalfags don't know shit about anything novel related.

dude you don't get my point, tehre are many of them but they aren't the people who post their opinions online. You won't hear a thing

That's a cute elf.

b-but that's twitter types r-right? no one on Yea Forums is this retarded, right?

5 minutes

btw this promo pic is absolute thrash, these costumes don't fit the background at all

I said it was better than expected, not a masterpiece. It'll probably be decently interesting. Shipping and waifus weren't the parts I liked honestly. Besides FeltxReinhard

STILL NO KONOSUBA SEASON 3

Attached: 1471428613407.png (954x704, 489K)

Good

How so?

stop replying to yourself user.

Will greed and gluten appear in the first episode of season 2?
Or is the LN different than the WN?

Bad.

The lesson here is that money talkes and everythin is possible with the power of corporate greed

The true RE: zero was the money we made along the way

Ferris and Crusch are the best.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 44.jpg (610x850, 102K)

>Subaru hanging himself within first minutes of the show

Is it too late to join the party?
planning to start continuing watching it again

Daily reminder that a S2 means the LN would be on another hiatus from when it starts to until S2 is over.

What's the point of S2 without Rem?

Attached: REM BTFO.png (1366x768, 693K)

Ferris and Crusch animated.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 31.jpg (1200x1500, 532K)

Log Horizon s3 confirmed

you mean stabbing his throat? unless they changed it in the LN. also i forgot
>all of the subaru's second trial

who the fuck is the sage

NICE.

Attached: 7373839939.jpg (1144x1080, 136K)

GREEDISGOOD 9999999

someone please tell me, is there more best boy julius?

Attached: 6ec4cbb8a551a46ff4b8066354d7615e.png (936x522, 551K)

Shit show shit fanbase

Attached: disgusting.jpg (642x760, 88K)

Is Subaru a rapist since he refuses to take no for an answer until he gets his dick wet?

>t.mad because his favorite anime isnt getting s2

Attached: 59279033_p2.jpg (595x741, 411K)

Attached: it cant be.gif (460x345, 473K)

Why is Subaru in the Windows XP default background?

>making this shitty joke that everyone already read in the youtube comments anyway 150 IPs into the thread

I want to fuck the greed witch

I hope so. Re: Zero is literally the most shit of the 4.

HOLY FUCK YEAH

Someone give me a spoiler on the rabbit meme? I'm a filthy secondary with no time to read the web or light novels.

HYPE

The White Whale is not the only creature of Greed, there's also the "Big Rabbit" or something like that, which is an infinite horde of carnivorous rabbits that devour anything on their path. And Subaru and company gets killed by them in almost every loop

>But my "season two never" "Owari da" "anime sequel is in the books" memes?!

JESUS, and 2 years ago i was laughting at the other anons desperation... looks like i wasn't the one having the last laugh.

Attached: IMG_4727.jpg (410x379, 55K)

Wasn't there supposed to be some ova or a movie? Whatever happened to that?

>Slime new season next year confirmed.

Attached: 1553301915731.jpg (700x832, 47K)

you forgot that in the WN the rabbits literally crawl into subaru's ass and eat him from the inside

Well... looks like the dousjins are back on the menus boys!
First lots of sleepy rem and finally some juicy petra-porking ones, that are going to be HOT

Attached: 1416106093972.jpg (599x700, 103K)

God that sounds awful. And yet I can't stop laughing.

No

Let's just hope none of the artists piss off god again.

Ain't that a "pain in the ass"?

this better be 2 cours, theres no way they can fit sanctuary into 12 episodes even with the LN changes

>Petra in maid outfit learning from catmaid the most intense Maid duty
>Popsicle first
>Subaru then

Muuhhhh

Did you forgot arc 3 was 6 volumes in the LN too, just like arc 4? They could easily skip shit if they feel like it. Not saying I support the motion though

No.
Subaru also confessed to rem in the novel instead of permacucking her.
Crustch (green hair girl, cattrap's waifu) lost her arm and her memories and rem got veggie'd subaru killed himself and respawned in front of veggie rem. That is the end of arc 3 and what should have been the end of season 3

true, but i think arc 4 is a lot more dense with stuff than the other ones. it would be harder to rush it without butchering it

>sodoku after finding rem
>best witch
>garf and otto
>betty daughteru
Hey it could be decent, maybe I should start arc 5

Attached: 1538335609270.jpg (508x707, 83K)

you should start arc 5, its pretty great

BEST GIRL!

Attached: echidna_bloomers.jpg (640x877, 75K)

so season 2 will adapt arc 4. Nice! i can't wait romantic Subaru x Emilia and Subaru x Satella scenes.

Attached: IMG_20190323_175332.jpg (1275x1862, 383K)

Can't wait for her wall of text

Attached: echidna feelings.jpg (567x839, 65K)

Attached: 1512788516248.jpg (1158x1637, 1011K)

They already butchered arc 3. If they did it once, they could possibly do it again. They might even adapt arc 5 and give 12-13 eps to each arc. Once again, I am not saying I support it, but it could happen.

I forgot about papa Beetlejuice and auntie and toyota mindbreak and his parents

Can't wait till the doujins come out after S2

Attached: echidna12.jpg (564x678, 53K)

>implying it won't get cut out

Attached: 1549511792515.jpg (1648x4936, 2.26M)

The worst part is, you're not wrong.
Yea Forums will claim they hate shit for as long as they humanly can but will still watch it and still complain here to promote it rather than simply not watching and not talking about it.
Know what I did when I saw Ghostbuster 2016?
I didn't watch it. I didn't talk about it. Other people did the same, and it financially failed.

So it's literally Stratos-tier in how much author loves his bland waifu?

So, how will they fix subaru not confessing to rem in season 2?

>I saw Ghostbuster 2016
>I didn't watch it

>I heard Ghostbuster 2016
FTFY

I still saw the trailers.

already got cut half in the LN, anime gonna cut it even more
delusional

Then specify it the next time.

YEEEESS

Attached: 35ebd7fb1ca1c56a7fb11d6fa0785f59.jpg (564x542, 50K)

I'm optimistic :(...

Holy shit I was waiting for so long. And it finally happened. This also most likely means we will get a fulll adaptation.

I'm looking foward to God burning down Tappei's house

>Konosuba
Do parody series count as Isekai, though?

Why is that even a question?

about time.

Attached: boosette.jpg (825x956, 137K)

>subaru confessed to rem in both the ln and wn and this arc makes multiple mentions of how he is in love with rem.
>anime skipped the confession
How the fuck will they even fix this
Also are 12 episodes really confirmed?

Should I bother with the WN or just read the LN?

the english translation of the LN only just finished arc 3, so read the WN.

Same. Don't give a fuck about best girl shit either.

Attached: dd5f9aa7af91612cd6e799208b3658fe.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Read the wn, its superior to the ln by miles

Oh my god I love that arc

Webnovelfag here, I could not be happier this is finally happening

for another awful adaption?

whats the one scene you are looking forward to seeing animated the most?

Attached: chap68.jpg (310x1200, 86K)

LNbros, will Subaru learn to fight this arc?

Why do redditards like this trash so much again?

Attached: this should have gotten a s2 instead.gif (500x315, 376K)

he does next arc after the timeskip

meant to quote

sourcefags, how much Subaru suffering can I expect? That's the main reason I watch this shit.

He gets a masochist ability that allows him to transfer his friends' suffering onto him

a whole lot more than the first season. some real existential shit iirc

Expect animeonlies to be BTFO by ep 1

I just want to see them hug. The season peaks right here.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 54.jpg (1113x1571, 295K)

The real question-how much lewds Echidna would get?

>186151916
You know, coming to a thread about an S2 announcement and trying to bait people only makes you sound butthurt.
The title of your gif really doesn't help that image at all, either.

doesn't even come close to arc3
not really, only trial 2 was bad for him

I think it's people being negative. Not to say that it won't happen, but I haven't seen it confirmed yet.

>Satella getting BTFO'd
Wait what? When did she get BTFO?

Arc 5 won't be animated.

How much non-piss related lewds would Echidna get

The entire arc is based on her defeating this big trial thing for the selection ceremony which involves confronting her past. She should easily be at least 25% of the story.

Attached: 1203938.jpg (1920x1080, 818K)

>tfw the Subaru and Beatrice reveal where they show up to save the day vs the demon rabbits is my favorite part of the WN by far
I'm excited guys!

Attached: 9fb4443b25e118bf5baaecfb9d569b47b99e6b14.jpg (1000x1067, 502K)

YES, my dong is ready for Echidna

mfw people call a popular show bad just cause it's popular.It's just a prime example of how many brainlets exist sadly.

Re:Zero is 10x better than what all the haters probably like and thats a fact.

Attached: zz8ay406yboz.png (540x391, 137K)

Fuck that, the peak of arc 4 was definitely Echidna, the mansion and Satella.

Also Echidna

Roswal's redemption scene where his gospel gets burned and Ram gets her one good moment

Attached: 1505358826738.jpg (2720x1280, 673K)

A lot, Echidna just defines lewdness.

>confirmed Sanctuary arc
>time for best boy
Garf really doesn't get enough love around here you guys are faggots.

Attached: 59484159_p0.png (930x1200, 1001K)

>not the fucking kino scene with the madman clown killing garfield, and going "guess I'll die"

Sounds good. I'll probably check out the WN at some point anyway.

THE DARK LORD IS BACK

Attached: 1469745438515.jpg (2048x1448, 773K)

someone post the "muh gospel" roswaal picture

>the madman clown killing garfield, and going "guess I'll die"
Ok, that too but for the memes

Nice, thank you.

SHe's a potato and that should be covered in the very first episodes of the new season.
Also, so far she hasn't woken up yet in the WN.

soon

Attached: rabbittime.jpg (1200x747, 567K)

ruined in the LN lol

Honestly this is a wise decision of his part, anime-only fans are very rabid and if they get to see if they'll demand he awakens Rem up sooner rather than later.

Subaru-rage got excised from the LN, yet another reason why the WN is superior.

Everything, including the school outfit and the bodily fluids part.
Subaru's 2nd trial, especially the trial's continuation of the moment after stabbing himself in a neck at the start of season 2

>>everything with satella
I am really fucking curious how they're going to animate this one. Cause the best fucking thing about that whole scene is the fucking dialogue describing Subaru's internal war going on with himself.

That's "Force Ghost" Rem, she still isn't up.

Animate this.

Attached: EX novel cover.jpg (572x872, 182K)

Is it confirmed they're adapting the LN and not the WN?

>New Rem doujins
user, I...

that was so shit. the EX 2 novel is so much better it's not even funny

Wrong.

DO YOU LOVE EMILIA YET?! SHE'S MUCH BETTER THAN REM!

Attached: 1346007428713.jpg (478x480, 28K)

>Dead Betty
Man, I thought Echidna was smart, she'd know more than anyone that Betty explodes into light when she dies.

I know it is a late question, but when it will be released? 2019? 2020? 2021?

try again, faggot

Attached: 1547575152368.png (800x1128, 854K)

Probably Assrabbits. Also Beako becoming Subaru's contracted spirit.

remfags are truly pathetic. she's such an obvious waifu bait with no personality, hell she goes from hating subaru and killing him twice to loving him in like 2 scenes.

Do you like rabbits eating their way into your body through your anus?

EX1 is better.

Subaru tells her to fuck off and it makes her go retarded-er. I guess that might be what he's talking about.

it's not. it's slice of life for the most part and then they fight zombies. reminder that crusch got beaten and jailed by a literal fucking no one. fourier was the best part of ex1

>big trial thing for the selection ceremony
HA, she wishes this was in any way relevant for the selection. This is CLOWN TOWN NOW.

yo that's why it's getting a manga adaption too like EX2 right? oh wait....

Attached: Muh Gospel.jpg (540x540, 104K)

EX1 is better than EX2 or 3.
They're preparing an animation for EX1. EX2 and 3 will only get mangos.

i'm betting on late 2020

she's getting doujin and you know it's true, even if subaru fucks her potato body

That's how it's going to work. They're going to make up for the inexplicable lack of Rem sleep-fucking doujins they had before, and also just make up shit because they're jonesing for Rem. Hopefully we'll actually get at least a little more variety this time around and Echidna, Elsa, and maybe the other witches can get some.

wilhelm and friends story is more interesting than muh crusch faggot and bland crusch

delusional felixfag. thank god crusch got BTFOd by capella

>subaru fucking sleeping rem so hard that she wakes up
god

SEETHING

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 23.jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

That's how the original sleeping beauty went.

bye bye blue trash lmao

gay and fake
Rem is still in a coma in the WN, there's no version of things where Subaru has defeated Gluttony yet we're never getting it in anime form

s-shut up

Attached: 1526878767480.jpg (2048x1485, 1.19M)

>Hopefully we'll actually get at least a little more variety this time around and Echidna, Elsa, and maybe the other witches can get some.
hopefully not

Oh, he means the sanctuary scene where the Witch of Envy appears because Subaru kept flapping his mouth about RBD
Teaparty Satella is gonna be good, the best thing about that event is Subaru's internal struggle with himself caused by Satella's voice.

BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS
Will spfag be there?

>Dead bodies
>Petra
>Otto
>Roswaal
>Ram
>Freddie
>Lewes
>Garfiel
>Betty
>Rem
>Emilia
All relevant members of the Emilia faction and characters appearing in arc 4

>CRUSCH
It's like a bad joke, they literally cannot just stop shitting on her with everything they do.

INTRODUCING
THE
BEST
BOY

Attached: 1536862116588.png (1000x1328, 738K)

You know, Tappei has a habit of literally killing couples and fianceės off in this series. Is he trying to send us a message?

Is the LN done with Arc 5? I think it',s premature to adapt this right now. Especially when WN Arc 6 is juicy as fuck.

based and uncucked

She has to be the worst case of best girl stuck in a shit series, ever. I don't give three shits about this garbage of a series, I just want to see Rem happy.

Arc 6 is a mindfuckery

No. Fuck you for ever beinging up that man's name in these threads. You can scare away translators by just uttering that man's name.

>likes Ram
>is half her age
>people root for this ship anyway
uhh

LN is like 3/4 done with arc 5, honestly they could easily adapt both arcs if they made it like 28 episodes, especially since arc5 is just mostly fights

Arc 5 is almost done. The preproduction for S1 started 2 years before it aired when the LN wasn't that far and the anime concluded events before the relevant LN chapters it was to adapt were released.

>muh 1 dimensional nicegirl
How to spot a roastie and/or tranny in one quick meme!

Rem was the only good thing in this shit. If you want to talk about one dimensional that would be Emilia.

Just animate all the Ferris and Crusch side stories, you fucking cowards.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 21.png (835x678, 273K)

he's 3 years younger than ram. also the best character development in arc 4 (though him treating subaru like a god later is retarded)

What? She's 18ish and he's 14ish. You want a relationship that's half their age it's Ram and Roswaal since he's in his late 20s or something And actually 400 years old

Gaaf is only 3 years younger and isn't a wifebeater so

fuck off back to r*eddit you faggot. rem is easily one of the worst characters of this decade

>isn't a wifebeater so
>I will marry you and give you all the hot onipussy you want
>No way fag, I love Sanctuary
>Tears her into confetti

>not falling for easy roastie and prioritizing his home and people
fucking based.

Mang its better than ripping a hole in her chest while being affectionate to her or some shit. At least Gaaf fought Ram to save his village.

How far is it gonna go I wonder.

Attached: A cute face.png (600x851, 291K)

Hahaha.

Jesus. Tappei really just really fucked himself so hard by making Rem and Subaru's relationship so good. I will enjoy the hilarious backlash from anime only viewers.

RIP him

Can you samefag to yourself somewhere else? I heard there's a special program for people who argue with themselves, you should check them out.

Attached: Regulus butts in.jpg (1009x932, 587K)

Hey man. This is his favorite arc since his Emila bias has the high ground.

anime-only are mostly westerners so thankfully he won't give a fuck.

>All those Remfags happy to see their waifu return
Boy, they are in for a surprise.

who will voice this absolute chad?

Takahiro Sakurai

Eh.. Not really. Judging by the viewership rating of Rem's ep in comparisson to the bump in LN sales, it's highly likely there are also a lot of anime only viewers in Japan.

>chad
>dies because he talked too much

/our/guy

>arc 5 still not fully translated
PLEASE

discount user is doing weekly chapter releases. i think we just reached the end of the regulus fight

This is it. Isekai golden age.

Fucking bring it on.

By killing a bunch of people because he was just paranoid and doesn't like Subaru. Roswaal only accidentally kills Ram because she jumps in the way to hold Garfiel off to protect the clown fuck she loves and she dies happy. Garfiel has no good reason to want to kill a caravan worth of innocent villagers but he's willing to kill Ram just to do it.

NOOOOO
MY ADS

i know, but that means he's still more than 6 months away from finishing it.
>that fag TC is still milking his patreon money by translating arc 4

>accidentally

Wow. What the fuck. This is spfags wetdream right there. Ok.

This scene is what made arc 4 if they cut that shit out there is no hope for this studio

spfag is actually Tappei stealth marketing Emilia and sabotaging Rem. Welcome to IS 2.0