youtube.com/watch?v=67gMPl4RBKY
youtu.be/TDpn9fdsRbY?t=580
youtube.com/watch?v=CAqIV6a5-6U
skullknight.net/releases/
youtube.com/watch?v=xR7XMkjDGw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Big Oof

MIURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 15192285877710.jpg (480x454, 44K)

see you in 6 years when they get off the island

Attached: 1448453675526.png (1008x646, 95K)

Miura stopped caring about Berserk a long time ago, you should as well.

>Casca was turned into a retard in 1996
>it took 22 years to finally have something done about it

I honestly have lost all interest at this point.

Can you imagine being 52 and being stuck still writing the same work you naively started when you were 23. Nobody would ever forgive you if you quit, least of all yourself, but there's just not enough of your soul left to keep going the way you did when you were young and foolish.

We have no control, not even our own will!

Attached: Not John.jpg (470x942, 207K)

>I have been pretending to be retarded for 22 years

Why is the art so bad?

I'm curious, was the narrative really stuck on the boat for 7 years or is it just a meme ?

The actual amount of pages spent on a boat wasn't that large but due to endless hiatuses it took that long for that part of the story to be finished, yes.
As someone who started reading Berserk in 2007 I have lived through a hell that has left me utterly numb to all waiting.

ok this fuck can literally hire anyone to do the work for him at this point. There is no excuse for this hiatus.

I cant take this anymore

Attached: 1545695645663.jpg (640x425, 86K)

Attached: нигга.png (245x463, 169K)

Needs another adaption retelling the same shit for the fifth time.

Attached: 1467488144484.jpg (1113x630, 64K)

>It is still irrelevant.

Attached: art-001.jpg (800x1109, 377K)

Attached: 39357582.jpg (181x280, 15K)

Attached: i welcome death.jpg (506x960, 30K)

inB4 "Him" isn't Guts but griffin instead

The sad part about this is that Miuta gonna rewrite the character of Casca turning her into a some kind of princess with magic power like a cleric.
No more about the brave warrior who fight in the same league as men and knights

i mean who's fucking fault is it?

By now I rather view Dark Souls as official adaption of this shit, I mostly stopped caring about Berserk around 2012 or something and only got less and less interested with the years. One year and I still hadn't read the latest few chapters. I might touch this series again if it ends, which will never happen.

A lot of the chapters during that slow period were about the changes back mainland, so that didn't really help

I thought the same thing since I saw that page and it killed my motivation to read it even more.
The worst thing is that it even is the be expected. It's the same shit that has happened with other characters too. I was never a Griffithfag but he was a great leader and later villain, and now? Now his only fucking character trait is that messiah persona.
Same with Farnese. She was a bitch, but damn she was actually interesting. Her inner conflicts, the fetish shit, her mighty attitude and her relationship with Serpico made her an unique character I liked to read about and now she degenerated to the generic nanny. She has zero conflicts anymore, no wishes aside from aiding Casca, no personality aside from being her mommy. Fuck all this damn shit. Everything post Conviction was a mistake.

Attached: 1551685060632.png (504x373, 197K)

>off the boat was 3+ years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder the Miura intends to leave Berserk unfinished

>he's actually going to die before finishing berserk
More berserk would be fantastic but I fine with settling with a depotatoe'd Caska. With the rate Miura is producing chapters I can't see him giving this series a satisfying conclusion.

Attached: DiZUrHJVQAAVSMc.jpg (2039x1378, 166K)

Wrong. She's wearing the dress not of her own will.

I'd be satisfied if he just drew a fucking cock for 20 pages for a chapter and wrote THE END to conclude berserk. Jusr anything

This. Post Conviction it went from a 10/10 manga to 7/10 real quick. Even fucking Claymore was more interesting than this shitty adventure we've been getting in the ""recent"" years.

How many anons died waiting?

Attached: FB_IMG_1553184580870.jpg (735x408, 47K)

Attached: MIURA.png (152x193, 46K)

Not enough.

griffith would still one shot this cuck

Mentally retarded posts

Keep sucking Miura's cock, you tasteless faggot.

Attached: 1530574416295.png (314x270, 69K)

I'll see you anons on the other side, surely there is Berserk in heaven

Attached: 1371208421.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

Keep having down syndrome, spic

Has it seriously already been a year since Cadca woke up? This shit's never getting finished is it? I hope Miura at least gives us a paragraph summary of his intended ending before he dies of Idolmaster induced atrophy.

Attached: 1510421313832.png (633x758, 34K)

His fault for not just ending it a long time ago. Even a shitty ending is still an ending.

This. That whole boat arc was useless as fuck, we don't have to see the characters traveling for 7 years to Elfheim. Actually in my opinion that whole Elfheim idea was a big part of the downfall anyway. Casca should have recovered naturally and gradually. Just having her being a full retard and then healed just a moment later is some magical bullshitery that doesn't to the mindset the early series had. She should have changed bit by bit by time while following Guts who actually tries killing Griffith or infiltrating his base instead of doing a worldwide journey. It would have been way more interesting seeing Casca actually developing instead of just waking up from a semi-coma all at once 22 years later.

>i miss early berserk

Attached: B10076C1-EE93-42BB-AE75-EAE82C163211.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>Berserk hasn't gained any flaws, it's just as good as it was in the 90's

Attached: sujn.jpg (600x401, 171K)

Attached: hehehehev2.png (954x1019, 165K)

>berserk hasn't improved over the years

Attached: D879E0FE-2AB0-459F-B58B-D1948F023426.jpg (367x500, 19K)

>le epic jrpg party guiz :3

Attached: Berserk2.jpg (1000x1429, 396K)

>remember when berserk was literally just rape and gore? we need to go back to that

Attached: 493DD23C-4212-4968-B444-AE6043B57419.jpg (664x796, 93K)

Stopped caring after they got off the boat.

Honestly miura should just give up with berserk tbqh, i'm fine if he decides to end this shit and give us a scrip of the ending like valve did with half life 3

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

that wasn't valve. its was the writer acting by himself

That image hurts. Why does this faggot still exist? Why is he still around? He hasn't been useful since he saved Casca from that goat demon once and that was, like, 20 years ago.

Attached: 1553355549531.jpg (306x362, 46K)

isidro was created just to out of spite for the reader

and don't forget that he rejected Jill and she is being raped by her neighbors at her shitty village

I just want to see the beast unleashed

Attached: 0290-006.jpg (2263x1600, 1.09M)

at least we'll always have the 90's masterpiece to look back on fondly. i've given up hope of a real ending at this point, it's just not gonna happen.

Attached: 0217869312307123.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Attached: e36917eea574aa9d2fe51a298ac837a8.jpg (1050x1300, 190K)

>tfw Guts gets Alzheimer's and forgets who Griffith even is

Attached: 1477664028367.jpg (600x574, 57K)

Last year i read the entire manga in a couple of weeks. Sometimes i checked the release date of a chapter, and holy shit some of them are so exaggeratedly far apart that it's fucked up. You would've to reread part of the arc to remember what happened before the last chapter was released, several months ago.

The boat arc in particular must've been painful to go through.

Attached: nrwsFJ7.png (747x895, 1.28M)

I stopped following Berserk a few years ago and had look him up. I completely forgot he existed.

Attached: 1474597528325.png (215x434, 91K)

and since he appeared puck turned into a completely irrelevant character who always turns into his chibi form when he has to say some obnoxious and out of place joke.

Attached: 1517030610406.png (1063x1478, 1.71M)

Why the fuck are there people posting wojaks on Yea Forums, what is going on

pic unrelated

wait w0t

he's just on crack don't listen to him

I started reading Berserk when they got off the boat hoping it would progress somewhere already.
Man have I been wrong about this.

>sorry about last night
readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-097/

I started reading berserk last year around september so to me it feels like i finished an already finished manga

what does that have to do with isidro

because he rejected Jill and not Isidro

Claymore is my favorite manga.
But it's definitely NOT better than Berserk.
The last 1/4 of claymore is a HUGE shit-show.
It's a non stop battle Royale.
10/10 ending though.

O

Berserk peaked artistically at the millennium falcon arc.

Attached: femto_ganishka.png (1000x737, 997K)

bruh

Attached: AhGNVac.png (763x903, 1.97M)

>Even fucking Claymore was more interesting
No.

Berserk should have ended at the Hill of Swords

Berserk used to be the perfect blend of edge, weird, and fantasy. Miura needs to go back to his original inspirations that brought about the concept.

If you say that Berserk should have ended before Ganishka then you are a faggot and the cancer that's killing Yea Forums.

Attached: 1547187898752.jpg (234x208, 13K)

>artistically
And storywise.

I never understood this image

Berserk is read by everyone on Yea Forums/nel, so Berserk threads have posters from everywhere.

Berserk inspired metal

youtube.com/watch?v=67gMPl4RBKY

Im trying to finish Claymore right now and god damn is it dragging on. I really miss when it was the adventures of Clare and Raki

brainlet

Burn away the flags. Begin again.

Attached: gem-ryan-guerrero-ulysses.jpg (1200x1600, 395K)

Boogity Boogity Booooo

I think the author had too many ideas and not enough time to go through them all.
In the last few chapters, a bunch if former single

>berserk fans won't even get 20 pages of cock drawings with the final page's 'THE END' replaced with 'FUCK YOU'

Attached: 120.png (900x766, 567K)

It doesn't help that the fucking coward shied away from showing us actual healed casca interacting with guts and switched to the fucking faggot griffith fighting some retarded trollfucks. seriously who still gives a shit about this giant faggot? Miura is a fucking hack

Attached: autistic screeching.png (437x434, 180K)

how many years was it before guts finally got the armor of the berserker, finally tying in with the manga name?

Well I don't like them, tell them to fuck off

retard.

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x1024, 492K)

Its really a shame because it was a great story for the most part

>playing the berserk musou
>tfw being forced to fight shiercke, casca, gaston and other good guys

what the fuck windforce this hurts

>Post YFW the last page of last episode of Berserk is just a bad written text that just says "fuck you. I get tired"

didnt miura say in an interview that berserk is almost finished or some shit?

>

Attached: 332470.jpg (225x350, 57K)

"looks like Griffith won after all"

Attached: 1530849319631.jpg (680x502, 35K)

Good question, there's no real excuse for him not to shift back more into his FoME artstyle for any future chapters. If the reason is because it'd take way too long to come close to what he achieved back then, he should just kill two birds with one stone, do what Shinichi Sakamoto does with the Innocent series, build up an assistant team with his decades of Berserk bucks, and focus on nailing the digital workflow: youtu.be/TDpn9fdsRbY?t=580
But at this point it's pretty clear he's burnt out, I'm fully expecting him to die before finishing it

Attached: 1512856605141.png (611x474, 306K)

I hope you don't mean the art in the OP because it's great.

I could deal with him during Conviction, I think new arc centered characters are a good thing. He should have left after that though. Serpico and Farnese as well, Miura should have just given them a few comeback scenes from time to time but they should be in a separated team. Isidro is literally just the selfinsert fanboy and it's annoying as hell.

Read Dungeon Meshi

Attached: 4.png (1797x1290, 966K)

>who always turns into his chibi form when he has to say some obnoxious and out of place joke
Not to mention that he is in this chibi form for 98% of his screentime now and I hate this shit. Puck was always the comedic relief, but in the beginning he worked well as counterpart to Guts and Miura always drew him normal. Now he's just the useless chibi idiot taht jokes around with Isidro, Casca and the other elf.

Too many characters are almost always what kills series for me. I have never seen a series that got better after getting more relevant characters.

GRIFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIITH

Attached: eclipse de brasil.png (960x1024, 838K)

Just fucking end me

Attached: 1546365722620.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

or just Soulsborne in general, all of them do specific aspects of Berserk very well, to some extent or another.

Why?

But Ulysses is anticlimactic shit character that's built around gameplay concept that don't make sense.

I just started reading Berserk for the first time a week ago and I've reached the Falconia arc (more precisely when Farnese and Serpico go back to their family leaving the group a sealed letter) and it has been an amazing ride so far that only keeps getting better and better with each volume, but skimming through this thread got me really worried about it getting worse later. Knowing that to me Berserk is more like a personal story about Guts journeying and reclaiming what was lost to him (mainly Casca) during his two years of wandering around, slowly healing himself through the meeting of these new companions and finally setting his score with Griffith, with all the events of the Kushan war being more of an awesome backdrop to his personal journey, and that I don't really care about the edge, will I still be disappointed with how it turns out later? Otherwise it looks like it's going to end up being one of my favorite if not my favorite manga of all time.

By the sounds of it you'll enjoy what you have left to read

The sea side-arc that happens a short while after is the worst set of chapters so far, there's a fair chance you'll find it a slog once you get to it

it is a volume and a half I believe, shorter than last children, then there is Rickert,
and then the dream of Casca, so except for that volume with the God of the sea the rest is like falconia, I didn't like the passage with digital (the faces are the problem) but Miura has improved a lot compared to the beginning, but if you like falconia then you will continue to like it

>four years since the elf island

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaaaaa.png (780x885, 431K)

Alreasdy am

Attached: 1546488557830.jpg (1793x1920, 705K)

It's clear as hell that he is just tired of drawing it/lost interest. First indication was Gigantomakhia and then seeing how he draws every character much more moe. Guts looks like a literal teen now and I hate it.

I'm sure he's drawing a few chapters before handing it over to the publisher, but it's been too long already. He needs at least like 80 chapters before he can wrap up the whole story and if he releases 4 a year that's still 20 years left. It's crazy and someone has to slap him and wake him the fuck up.

Attached: yqjd6vjonzj21.jpg (467x662, 86K)

always whe i see berserk nowdays i cant help but think how there are people who died loving this series and will never know how it end,imagine if you died during boat saga

I have cancer bros. The doctor gave me 3 years max to live.
I am going to make it? wi to see berserk end?

The boat arc was one of the most grueling experiences I've had with a manga. Not only with how sporadic the chapters were released, but those damned pirates. Those damn pirates.

Attached: yarrharrharr.png (455x417, 259K)

How many chapters do you think are left ?

did anyone here like the guide they put out?

it was fun we got to see guts kill a giant blob/squid monster from the inside out m8 I don't understand why the pirates get all this hate

I honestly don't think Miura has anything planned out. How the fuck is he going to tie up all the loose ends when he introduced like 3 new characters in the boat arc that are just dead weight that are there for no reason? It could be anywhere from 20 to 50, but I'm not counting on it being finished either way.

I’d say like 5-10 volumes idk about chapters

Can you haunt Miura like one of those fairy lost children and force him into drawing for us?

Attached: 1519311094930.png (902x2552, 782K)

maybe that's the whole berserk's point

heh blump

>I like berserk cuz big sword swish swoosh

I've never seen a piece of media go from pure gold to pure shit this badly. I never gave a fuck about tard shit like Star Wars or Ghostbusters, because that was always Jew garbage. But this? This was on the level of Shakespeare and the greats, and then it just disintegrated into nothingness. It really, really hurts.

was Guts gay for Griffith?

Will it get better after the seagod arc?

Guts is a homo magnet but he's not gay.

>this whole fucking post

Attached: Capture.jpg (1080x452, 34K)

Assuming Miura just dropped dead and the were no more chapters ever,
How long do you guys think you could sustain your passion for the series? How many years of regurgitating the same discussed to death plot threads and memes?

Attached: 3DCA27F3-0257-486F-838E-E6D4A31CF976.png (695x164, 133K)

Attached: 1551059701243.png (954x1019, 164K)

Attached: 1551045909828.png (1109x1600, 836K)

Miura's dead you know.
Tracing and fan fiction chapters wouldn't be a necessity if he wasn't.

>Miura's dead you know.
If only. Instead he tries to motivate himself for months on end with no result and end up releasing a subpar chapter possibly made by a desperate intern, and then repeats that process to infinity. If he just gave up and handed the reins to someone else with a few directions on where he wanted to go with the story we would honestly be better of.

Reminder that Berserk is directly inspired by Devilman
Griffith was the homo because he's supposed to be like Ryo. Guts is the straight man and the object of homolust from his best friend the villain

is devilman as good as berserk?

It's not as good, but devilman crybaby is decent

it is Devilman but with Kenshiro and Oscar

Meanwhile Bastard!! is still dead.

Not as good but you should give the manga a try

Attached: FB_IMG_1552775304896.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Explain why Griffith prostitutes himself for free now.

Attached: Griffith before and after.jpg (1558x1163, 271K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CAqIV6a5-6U
Yea Forums raged for 7 days and 7 nights

who here is buying the hardcover editions?

Preordered mine on amazon and got it 45% off with Prime really nice deal

Should be coming in by Wednesday or Thursday really excited

Attached: 03B0CD8D-8D60-436A-AD1F-DEE1321ADB0E.gif (500x316, 2.11M)

I wish someone would just kill Miura so we can get over Berserk.

Guts and Casca have been through so much I just want then to be happy.
I can care less for Griffith and his hoes.

still funny 22 years later

looks like iori

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F31%2F01%2F8a%2F31018a3f1cca4c73c9eec961355d19f1.png& (1000x1300, 966K)

are there non-evil apostles?

You are now aware that at least 40% of posters on Yea Forums were not even BORN when they got on the boat all those years ago. We're getting old.

I don't even know who is part of his team anymore because I just don't care. There is Schielke, Farnese, Serpico who are already bad enough as team mates but then there are a bunch of other guys like Isidro, that big guy, that other guy and probably others I have forgotten plus two elves that are absolutely useless save for shitty chibi panels.

What’s the point of having a bunch of chapters revolving around Griffith’s new gang utterly destroying fodder when they’ve already been established as big threats repeatedly?
I still have no idea how they are going to pit guts against them since his entire party is jobbers excluding the mage.

You are now aware the several posters that were around when they got on the boat has since passed away. Some before they even got off the boat, but maybe that's for the best.

Man I miss young Griffith so much. He was actually relatable despite all the shitass crazy things he did or maybe because of that. I generally miss the band of the Hawk, the new team is such a fucking shit. Give me another team with grown up warrior guys who drink together at night and do manly things not this RPG shit we have now.

>the new team is such a fucking shit.
New band of the Hawk, new team Guts or both?

>tfw Miura will probably just have Guts get a new super power that he can use to deal with the godhand
That or we'll get a timeskip. Either way I don't see how this will be satisfying.

Maybe some asspull with the demon child giving him special astral powers I have absolutely no fucking idea how he’ll beat Griffith but need him to either way

The new Guts team. They just don't go through shit together like the old BotH, they don't bond, they don't even have a chemistry together and most of the team mates are deadweight and it barely even makes sense why they're following Guts in the first place. Especially since he's not only not a leader, let alone a charismatic one, he doesn't even care about them. Schielke is the only fucking team mate he regularly talks to.

Wow maybe his entire party won’t be literal children after a 6 year timeskip
Who are we kidding he’s loli obsessed

Yeah it will be some unlockable bullshit he gets through fully getting rid of his trauma and some Schierke shenanigans like always. In the end that child will somehow be some sort of asspull too.

Farnese joined cause he was super macho and cool in Conviction and ruined her faith so she grew super interested and stayed because she got close to him and Casca
Serpico because Farnese is there
Isidro because he thinks Guts is cool basically
Puck cause friends
Schierke should be obvious

There are plenty of moments of bonding but I agree chemistry could be shown more expressively

Still better than just having Guts go solo or just him and Puck killing Apostles

>2015
WTF? I was in that thread, feels like yesterday.

user did say "barely makes sense" so I think he had all that in mind. Because most of the reasons are iffy, especially considering what they have to go through by being in proximity to him.

The whole thing and most of the characters annoy me so much I am considering rooting for Griffith now. I wish he didn'thadn't mutated into boring shit as well. I really hope he's just playing his role right now and that he will actually react and feel emotions again once he has to fight Guts and, to an extend, Casca, or meeting Casca.
Which is actually another one of my fears. I fear they will actually leave Casca behind in Elfheim like they are always saying. That would be the most boring shit ass solution ever and it would kill every potentially great character development Casca might have gotten if she confronted Griffith again.

Let’s be real we know what would happen if Griffith and Casca are in the same room for 3 seconds

So Farnese is a fangirl. Isidro is a fanboy and Serpico loves Farnese and only does it for her despite getting zero development with her, be it friendship or some development of a love relationship or anything. That's jsut stupid in my opinion.

And you forgot the other two fags. There is Roderick, Magnifico, Azan and Isma who add absolutely nothing to the party aside from even more comedy scenes Puck was once responsible for.

We live in a world in which Bleach has a better ending than Berserk by virtue of simply having one.

Attached: 1552935983120.jpg (715x720, 41K)

*other four fags
I unironically only remembered Azan and Roderick and had to google if there are others and forgot to change my earlier claim.

I started in 1997. I'm 43. Yeah.

Roderick is only there to pipe down Farnese, same with the mermaid chick and Isidro. Instead of adding to the story he’s just shipping other characters with eachother.

does this have an actual plot? or is it slice of life fantasy cooking shit

Magnifico will use the behelit.

Bleach’s final arc was some of his best work aside from the rushed ending when he was getting canned

Roderick cause the boat is his isn’t it so he’d be on it
Magnifico cause he’s supposed to marry farnese so it makes sense he’d be there but he is a shitty comic characters
Azan cause idk cool callback which Miura likes to do seeing how Luca is in Falconia
Isma uhh too early to say if she’ll be anything other than an isidro love interest at most

>was some of his best work
It was the same old random powers out of nowhere blowout into reverse blowout that it always was. The only thing praiseworthy in it was character designs.

Yeah that's the problem. It's the typical mistake newfag writers usually make. They add too many characters and most of them only exist for one single specific task and are irrelevant aside from that.

>some of his best work

Attached: Bait.png (625x626, 66K)

Magnifico is the brother of Farnese , he is a friend of Roderick and has organized the engagement between Roderick and Farnese, against the will of his family, so he had to escape with them, there is also to consider the attack of monsters etc., any sane person would follow Guts

You would expect the series would develope something out of this. I mean it's clear that Serpico should be the only one for her and she liked him too, at least until the manga stopped giving a shit about them and turned all Farnese scenes into Casca scenes. But this shit is just there, it never gets anywhere.

why the fuck does the "remastered" 1997 anime dvd set have such shitty quality

577/5000
Farnese must first stop dealing with Guts as Casca did with Griffith (understanding that he could never be with them), bringing Casca back and seeing in her mind the relationship between her and Guts through Casca's feelings was necessary, now it's time for go ahead with the triangle with Serpico, because Guts will stay on the island (before something happens thanks to the funny guy of Griffith) Schierke also and Farnese would be tempted, but there are the engagement and the fact that maybe Serpico will no longer want to follow her ... but Miura is too slow and we will all die

*****(understanding that he could never be with her),

So when the fuck is it going off hiatus?
>inb4 dubs say never

never

>33
GOD DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: guts rage.jpg (640x640, 262K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

Attached: kuroko_rage.gif (300x250, 260K)

Attached: 1512916536235.jpg (295x200, 11K)

Attached: A230237C-EB87-43C2-BDAF-9FE68B33ABB0.jpg (540x522, 37K)

Yeah I’m in defense of the whole Guts crew being formed I just got Magnifico wrong and said he was Farnese’s fiancé somehow

the scariest part is that I wasn't specifically trying for dubs. it was just luck. or fate

Attached: shock.png (500x416, 215K)

Attached: Untitled1.png (1177x1127, 300K)

thanks user... you ruined it

is mememagic canon on Berserk universe?

of course. that's where the God Hand came from.

personally i think it's better

how offensive would it be to christian eyes?

You are literally and unironically a retarded specimen.

I’M WAITING SO LONG
I’M WAITING SO LONG

Attached: B6596EFF-B1C2-4628-AE39-87BD6CF661F8.png (1014x1035, 185K)

IM STILL MAD ABOUT JILL
I WILL ALWAYS BE MAD

Attached: 1553084121444.jpg (540x365, 26K)

>Tfw Miura gets Alzheimers and forgets about Berserk.

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

In the most optimistic scenario it will take Miura 15 years to finish.
20-30 is more likely, but he'll be so old by that point it's not feasible.

I remeber when i was 14 on 4 chan commenting some retard that berserk will never end. Now i have 3 kid and wife and i am 28. Now i comprenhend what did he meant.

That arc is still my favourite. Plenty of awesome savagery.

I come everyday to Yea Forums, because you weebs are the first to know about a new chapter. That's the very first reason, why I came to Yea Forums. Day after day, I fastread the catalog and search for Berserk-Related stuff, just because I want to know, when a new chapter comes out. Day after day after day. I have a whole folter, filled with Guts-Emotes for this shit.

When does the suffering end?

Attached: guts5.png (376x348, 164K)

Attached: 24174411_1759310010755136_4020827577139022362_n.jpg (945x960, 154K)

This, does anyone unironically think the OP art is bad? Please explain.

Devilman is fucking stupid. I like Go Nagai's manga like Mao Dante and Devilman but I admit that his works are not really good

jesus fuck

Attached: 1419701362739.jpg (639x482, 59K)

Attached: 1490906321846.png (535x466, 281K)

>When does the suffering end?
Maybe this is the deeper meaning, of Berserk as a whole.
Miura is going on hiatus for us.
He's trying to teach us something important.

I still hope, that he he is just prefering a hundred of chapters in the meantime, so we can get a weekly Berserk for the rest of the year, but I know, that this is bullshit, but I don't see any solution to see the end of Berserk, before this dudes is taking his final hiatus.

Attached: guts34.png (348x285, 83K)

Just since it’s topical here is the official release schedule

If you scroll down you’ll notice whenever there’s been a hiatus recently it’s follow with a batch of consistent monthly chapters

Maybe it won’t be so bad if this keeps up

skullknight.net/releases/

>Miura dies
>Leaves notes for like 5 more chapters
>Some trash artist takes over
>It keeps going past the 5 chapters as Miura didn't left the ending in there.
>Purely fan-fic at that point.
Miura's greatest inspiration is Guin, but he never said what about Guin Saga inspired him the most.

having Guts use his regular sword in his assassination of Julius was absolutely fucking retarded how the fuck did Miura not recognize that?

His biggest inspiration is secretly Hokuto no Ken he just doesn't talk about it too much. But during one of his interviews he said that he would never start drawing if it wasn't for Hokuto no Ken

I miss the cute and funny chapters.

>Guts is trying to be stealthy
>He should bring his 6ft long, hundred pound sword

Okay.

Hi bros, currently reading berserk manga, I'm at the conviction arc. Lost children was very fucking nice, I recognized all the iconic panels and spreads. I've heard that the next arc is the height of Berserk, and that the one after it is like the lowest it'll stoop, how true is it?

the Chitch chapters were really good

It's weird 'cause didn't Guts carry around a dagger back then too?

All Berserk arcs are peak Berserk. Berserk is fucking great and doesn't have a single boring arc. People who say otherwise are too lazy to read the manga and have only seen the 97 anime. You faggots might get mad and reply to me now but deep down inside you know that I'm right

I'd like to believe that that's the reason he takes so many long brakes. He forgets everything after putting one or two chapters out and it takes him years to recover his memories before releasing another and forgetting again.

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 91K)

Boat arc is objectively shit.

I agree, not a single arc has bored me, the only arc I "dislike" is the black swordsman arc, for how ooc everyone is, but I guess Miura was just testing the waters back then.

Attached: HAHAHAAAaa... run.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

pains me how the two greatest manga series in history are plagued by hiatuses

You know it's ok for newcomers who were not part of the ride. You just read it without having to wait, I see no problems with it

fuck, this excites me, I guess people hate it just because of the long waits, just like the Uprising arc in attack of titan

I'm still kinda pissed I missed that chapter by like a month because I happened to not visit Yea Forums in that time and I didn't see news about it anywhere else. So I didn't get to see how happy everyone was.

There is literally nothing great about HxH, don't bring it up in a Berserk thread

>tfw Vagabond will never be finished either

not falling for your bait, just leave me alone dude

Yes. As a side note, the Golden Age Arc trilogy movies fix this problem with having him use a regular longsword.

I don't have hope anymore that Vagabond and Berserk will finish.

What if advances in human augmentation allow Cyber-Miura to live for another 50 years

Oh shit now I realise you were talking about Vagabond maybe. Sorry there was a HxH shitposter in one of the previous Berserk threads

>Caska
>goes from rigid warrior clothes and pilgrim beggar tatters to videogame heroine fairy dress
Can this manga get any more offensively retarded?

i was talking about HxH but i'm not here to debate it.

If falseflaggers make HxH bad, I guess HxH was pretty good prior to one year ago since we never shitposted in other's threads. But yeah, I guess you have to fit in with the haters right?

>hate on HxH
>to fit in
Yea Forums is literally flooded with HxH fans who won't shut the fuck up about their favorite Dragon Ball ripoff. Isn't HxH Yea Forums's favorite Jump manga?

So does anyone know when we're actually going to get more content? I'm glad I only hopped on recently, because otherwise I probably would've gone insane at this point.

Attached: 1506039495633.jpg (530x530, 32K)

Attached: mpv 2019-03-24 00-36-51-15.png (1904x808, 799K)

They aren't actual fans (they know that they are drawing hate towards the fanbase), there's a group dedicated to ruin discussion in shounen threads for whatever reason by copypasting the same r*ddit articles and shitposts over and over. If those people were permabaned right from the start, now we wouldn't have our threads permanently interrupted by other butthurt fandoms most of the time.

Grunbeld novel is being released soon in english

Play the dreamcast game, Miura wrote the plot

Got mine a few weeks back and can honestly say it's worth it.

Grunbeld English release soon
Deluxe Edition on the 26th
In terms of an actual new chapter...well

Attached: 68C747F0-AA79-4A25-9B6D-3F7CAA6BFD72.jpg (646x208, 45K)

I’m super excited for the day I drive back from university and it’s actually on my doorstep

How good is the bigger size? Is it noticeable in the artwork? That’s what I’m mostly excited about

does it still contain the cover art in any way?

Not him but can confirm yes

What would you do if Berserk came back from hiatus and covered nothing related to Guts and Casca reuniting before resuming hiatus again?

I would be fine with it if Griffith caught wind of Elf Island and began heading that way.

Yeah I agree with this any movement towards end game are appreciated

If it 358 is Rickert or something though I might be a little annoyed

Don't you think it would be a little suspicious and careless to leave corpses cleaved apart by a gigantic sword when there's only one guy that can use it?

>it's another chapter of griffith killing random monsters
>see you next time

It took in real time 7 years for enough chapters to come out to get them from point A to B on the boat.

never
miura is going to die this year if are dubs

>no other apostle will make Guts hesitate and struggle internally like Rosine
>the only fights left will be hard because of power levels

Attached: 1536775626984.jpg (1132x1600, 539K)

He struggled with Roshinu?
Then again he's known as the struggler.

How is the german version out before the english?

Beyond not killing her the three or four times he could have? She's the only apostle I know of that Guts actually had trouble beating beyond power level nonsense.
And I call it nonsense because where we are in the manga currently makes every fight just lame to watch.

Attached: 1533134008061.jpg (1132x1600, 579K)

Huh German? No I just don’t think the English version is out yet as far to my knowledge

The berserk armor really ruined it for me. Berserk armor coupled with the witch battery is just "guess I have to use THAT!!!" and "this power will shorten my life span!!!"

Guts fighting tooth and nail as a human with a big sword was enough.

Guts is a protector of lolis, of course a loli apostle is gonna shit him up.

He wasn't exactly motivated to fight her initially, from what I recall, but once he took her seriously as an apostle and the abducted-children thing became apparent to him he was pretty damn clear about wanting to ruthlessly murder her.
Also, wasn't it mostly people interfering? It freaked out Jill and Puck, and it was one of the first post-eclipse arcs where he had "companions".

Seriously he would die without it though I mean I admit he was injured but just look at him fighting Grunbeld before the Berserk Armor is put on

Also any complaints about the armor can be countered with okay but it looks cool as fuck

I just wanna see him barely beat an apostle again. I wanna see Guts get beat up, feel like he won't make it, and come up with something on the fly that end sup working but leaves him breathing hard and bleeding. I want the Guts that struggles to survive in a world filled with overpowered demons from Hell where he is the only fully human being.
I don't want more shots of Guts as Batman. I don't want to see him giving piggyback rides to a witch and defeating mansion-sized squicky horrors with a couple flashy pages of kung fu. I want the Berserker armor to get thrown into the sea and never be relevant again.
Turning on god mode in a video game is only fun for a little while.

The problem is less the Berserker armor and more the fact he has those allies now.
He has to hold back.

HAS IT ALREADY BEEN 1 YEAR? I remember Yea Forums going apeshit with alien casca and the whole eclipse 2.0

Friendly reminder at its peak we got 2 volumes a year.
Now we get 1 chapter.

Berserk armor only looks cool when Guts loses control of it and it goes full eldritch hound. Otherwise it just makes Guts look like a retarded batman.

Attached: batman.png (712x769, 606K)

What was I like I only read Berserk starting last like August I can only image how excited people were

Imagine the guy keeping up to date with Berserk for 30 years.

She want to see who exactly?

Attached: Griffith.%28BERSERK%29.full.2175658.jpg (600x766, 559K)

Also, who's thinking that?

Attached: homo.png (438x486, 60K)

NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO

lets make that two

Attached: ba.png (883x900, 895K)

At least I'm finally free.

Attached: 1550884450872.jpg (563x515, 27K)

Berserk armor defenders are awful. Its just more writers convenience and un-needed over the top nonsense. If Guts loses a fight it's because the writer wants it, not because it makes sense in the story and vice versa.
He has a soft spot for kids, it's not just girls. Now Muira on the other hand....
>wasnt motivated to fight an apostle
Pic related hardly feels like he is lacking motivation to kill yet another servant of the man who took everything away from him.
>people interfering
Jill physically gets in the way a few times but I hardly think thats all there is too it considering how he has dealt with other apostle fights that have kids running around. He falls short of killing her several times including the canon mis-fire I already posted. And when he comes out of the flames.

Attached: 1530884304577.jpg (1132x1600, 329K)

Attached: gazing into the abyss.jpg (287x266, 28K)

it'll be back in april or may I'd wager my bottom dollar on it m8

ayo this nigga about to be broke

No.

Already confirmed not for April 12th but is Young Animal biweekly or monthly? Still a chance for May or the second half of April

Attached: Shierke using Google.jpg (1000x902, 141K)

i have been preserving my virginity for 30 years so i could wait for the end of berserk and celebrate it by fucking a grown up sex doll of schierke for two days straight

because Ganishka is best

>Homestuck

BTFO

YAGSPARRO

He's so disgusting looking, I love it.

>I tried so hard
>And got so far
>But in the end
>It doesn't even matter

Attached: kayn odessey NANI.png (1055x793, 759K)

Attached: owhat.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Beato.

lmao

Lost Children is still the best arc.

>people who post about a series change my perception and enjoyment of the media itself
?

Attached: gobface.jpg (2448x3264, 538K)

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: ANGER.jpg (442x288, 36K)

*void voice*
This, also, is within the laws of causality.

>002
Oh no.

What if he actually becomes the dark beast? I'm yearning for a bad ending in which Guts just embraces the darkness and kills half of his party in a fit of rage or better then, he sacrifices them an uses the behelit against Gayffith

Attached: berserk-1592151.jpg (756x1100, 186K)

That would kind of defeat the point of him being the struggler against fate and all that.

so has miura

At this point it would be better than the shit she have to deal with. I prefer an ending where Griffith wins (and I fucking hate that faggot) he becomes the Hawk of light, he defeats all of the faery folk, fights Beast Guts. Casca alignes with Griffith and she's still thirsty for his cock so she fights Guts too. Skull Knight and Guts fights together against God Hand but they win and sacrifices everyone to Idea of Evil. In the end Guts dies and everything was meaningless. Everyone dies except Griffith and God hand.

Fuck Miura.

Sometimes you just lose the struggle, it would be fitting because it shows that in the end, he isn't that different from Griffith

NO

Attached: YO.jpg (236x328, 11K)

don't forget that we still to go back to mainland

its literally impossible for that pic to be unrelated

>Casca healed and memories back
Gutts: Now we can take revenge
>Casca:Can't we stay here
Gutts: Ok

If he would do something like that I would burn his house

I'm already reading it, but even that will end before berserk is finished (maybe it ends before this hiatsu even ends) so I need something else

Attached: 1528274467752.gif (275x275, 713K)

its too kino for us

>inb4 this happens but Griffith kills Casca afterwards

His fault for not planning out the story in a set amount of volumes.

It's really not that difficult, especially since he obviously had some sort of structure in mind.

Also it just shows how Guts it's not supposed to be a hero, but a human that fought till his last breath against God, Fate and his humanity. A very Greek type of tragedy would be the perfect ending for this train wreck fire this manga has become.

Is this FF3 art work?

On a semi-related note is there any decent scanlation of Bastard?

I was about to get into it like ..5 years ago when I noticed only random volumes have been translated.

Any progress since then?

Schierke a cute

WITNESSED

I can't remember from where but I've read everything few months ago. Quality of scans is quite low, especially for earlier volumes but everything is available.

Is there still hope?

Don't be so negative, Japan has one of the best healthcare systems after all.

Would Guts like cake? I've been wondering what he thinks about sweets and shit. It might be too gay for him, but who doesn't like cake?

he might not know what that tastes like

I think he wouldn't care too much about taste, only that it isn't poisonous or something

The Brenaissance is nigh my friend

Attached: preview-dpl101a039220v1.jpg?timestamp=1551373696.jpg (1000x667, 115K)

Attached: 13718723_1342324235781163_9048760000826005512_n.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I read the whole manga in 2 days. If I have known than people are suffering from 30 years then I wouldn't have read it. Well anyhow, this is my second favorite manga now. Let's suffer together.

Attached: 1548757757068.jpg (891x875, 104K)

Attached: 1448428883538.png (572x736, 161K)

None.
New chapters will never come out, it's over, he just hasn't said so yet.

Merry Christmas, lads.

stop saying sad things

probably indifferent but slightly positive towards it maybe had some at that one party idunno are you trying to plan a birthday for him or something?

how is rape and gore onions you fucking idiot

>have wife and kids
>Is on Yea Forums

choose one

Attached: 1551486658024.jpg (640x480, 28K)

I wish I was in Acceptance stade.

Attached: 1544407708274.jpg (229x233, 23K)

It's still jarring to me how he came to be.

Such an unrelentingly dismal setting filled with death and then comes the plucky thief boy who dipsy-doodles all around trouble and turns many situations into flat-out comedy

It does. Dungeon crawler group encounters a dragon, one of them gets eaten and others escape. The story is about the remnant group dwelving back and trying to save the eaten member.

because only a neckbearded faggot with onions in their blood would consider the edgy shock value stuff to be the best part of berserk

For what it's worth, I've started writing a book three years ago. I'm now at 350 pages, and the end I've planned is still very much far away.
I've just planned so much things, and write a bit slowly, that it won't be finished for years.
If you intend to write something akin to a saga, like Berserk is, it's destined to be very long. Looking at the manga, there a lots and lots pf plot point to be resolved first, and lots of things depend on the way he wants to end it.

THAT'S NOT FKN FUNNY!!!!

It's easy. You be a gentleman. Have a standard. A nice job. Or be an alpha Chad lift bro.

So is it on hiatus

Bullshit, he proves time and time again he ins't like Griffith. It's been this way since the Golden Age.

Damn I didn't remember Helen Parr was in Berserk...

The only arc that annoyed was when they got on the elf island because the art was so bad holy shit.

Why isn't Miura san married? Why doesn't he have kids?

Attached: 1455555251158.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Attached: 1490442033299.jpg (350x386, 57K)

Would you want to marry a man, who cannot commit himself to the work of his life?

>inb4 Femto potatoes her again

>I've started writing a book three years ago. I'm now at 350 pages

Attached: 720_405.jpg (720x405, 38K)

No, but is pretty good and edgy.

Why doesn't he just hire an artist to do the work for him? I'm sure there are plenty of great artists out there who would kill to work on Berserk.
I'd say chances are he just doesn't know where to go with the story next or how to actually end it.

I'm like King ?

You would be, if you were about six time faster. Have you watched his talk with R.R. Martin?
youtube.com/watch?v=xR7XMkjDGw0

is it true we have a lot of hiatuses because Miura is a hardcore fan of Idolmasters?

If Idolmster never existed, would Miura still be a lazy fuck

On the good days I write two pages. Maybe I'd be able to write six pages a day too if I hadn't to work. Before working, I took a break after I had finished studying and I went much faster than now.
Good video nonetheless, thank you.

>there are people who read this from day 1 and continue to this day
>there are people who were born after casca went retarded and read this
>there are people who only started reading after the boat ride ended
and in the end they're all still suffering one way or another by reading this series and waiting.

Attached: mozgus.gif (448x249, 1.66M)

Read it on mangadex.

How many died along the way?
Percentages of Berserk fans are dying off faster than the releases

decided to pick it up a couple of months ago after years of hearing about it
loving it so far, i've just finished the apostle mozgus fight, i'm like 100 more chapter away from entering the suffering with the rest of you

How does the lazy cunt get away with it?

Probably similarly to Togashi, he has a really good contract that says "Fuck you I can do what I want".