Watching Naruto

So after years of avoiding it I decided to watch all of Naruto sans filler. Got through 3 episodes and I like it so far.

Are there any filler arcs that are considered decent? Any in particular you reccomend? Or should I skip it all?

Attached: 78EFD17F-96A8-4E56-9A02-A2AF952C52EC.jpg (800x604, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1NbCh5CD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yav2Oj8jZNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm doing the same thing, user. I'm on episode 78, and I'm just skipping all filler.

>watch all of Naruto
>skip filler
pick one

Iruka taught me... not to judge people by their reputations but by their personalities.
Haku taught me... that there is no good or evil when you're protecting the ones you love.
Neji taught me... that if you leave your pride behind you can change your destiny.
Rock Lee taught me... that hard work beats talent.
Kakashi taught me... that teamwork and friendship stand above the rules.
Hinata taught me... that love is worth fighting for.
Sai taught me... that a life without feeling isn't worthwhile.
Sakura taught me... that weakness is a choice, not an excuse.
Gaara taught me... how painful loneliness can be and how love can change someone.
Nagato taught me... that revenge and hatred only lead to more revenge and hatred.
Asuma taught me... how important it is to take care of the next generation.
Shikamaru taught me... that sometimes you even have to do the things that bother you the most.
Might Gai taught me... that it doesn't matter what other people say about you.
Minato and kushina taught me... that parent's love beat all else.
Sarutobi taught me... that problems should be solved with kindness rather than with violence.
Sasuke taught me... that you should not only dream about things but actually achieve them.
Itachi taught me that... sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
Tsunade taught me... to never abandon the living for the dead.
Jiraya taught me... that you must never give up your faith in humanity and your hope of peace.
Obito taught me... that it is never too late to revert to the right way.
Madara taught me... that peace is no peace without freedom.
And Naruto... well, we all know that Naruto taught us a lot. but the most important thing is: no matter what happens in your life...

NEVER GIVE UP !!! BELIEVE IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1NbCh5CD0

Attached: 1367109952.png (1110x1080, 536K)

this, just read the manga instead.

>Rock Lee taught me... that hard work beats talent.
**Except it didn't and anyone even slightly relevant by the end of the series had some kekkei genkai.**

Attached: d.png (280x319, 159K)

i give up trying to spoiler text in this fucking place, i'm going back to infinte.

Watch the Power arc

You have to watch Kakshi's childhood filler. I honestly wouldn't even consider it filler.

fuck off narutards

this and the tale of Jiraiya, literally the only good fillers in that whole shitstorm

Just read it. It's faster, and better.

Attached: power of love.jpg (408x461, 86K)

The hotspring episode after they find Tsunade is decent. It's only one episode and it's kind of funny.
The one where they try to get a look at Kakashi's real face is kind of funny.
The Idate arc is all right. It's only a few short episodes.

That's literally canon.

based

No

Episode 101 is a fan favorite, gag episode about Kakashi's face.

Then I remember I was fond of episodes 136-141 just because it had really edgy moment where Kabuto tried to suicide kill Naruto by connecting his heart to his via chakra threads

Episodes 148-151, but only if you are a Naruhina fag, there was a moment where Naruto stumbled upon nude Hina doing some weird ass naked moonlight dance and at that very moment Naruto hit puberty. The arc itself is shit honestly, you just know it won't lead anywhere.

Attached: Two_Heartbeats_Kabuto's_Trap.png (1440x1080, 949K)

Watch Black Clover instead. Its Naruto done right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Naruto isn't an anime about and autistic child screeching incessantly everytime he's on-screen. This is good bait.

Naruto was fucking garbage after one arc while BC gets better. Also Elf arc is 1000x better than the war arc.

Episodes 290-295 "power" arc is absolutely great its a nice filler story with a entirely new art style and it makes Kabuto hot af

Attached: ssss.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>one piece anime goes insane with dragging direction
>tell brother he should just read the manga if he's still into it
>he doesn't
>still doesn't
That was 10 years ago. I just don't understand.

this.

I like to pretend the girls are just walking away from him instead of the camera zooming on the guy.

Shit i remember this

>I'm just skipping all filler
You're missing out

Attached: ftjkniwlt6j24tlshsqt.jpg (636x475, 42K)

>Naruto was fucking garbage after one arc
>this.
lol sorry, i was meaning to "this" the Power arcnot the guy who said naruto is trash

This is fucking old

Attached: 65465468432.png (333x321, 191K)

Fuck part 2 fillers, but in part 1 you can watch Kakashi mask filler. I believe it was 102

best filler episode together with this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yav2Oj8jZNI

Google Naruto Kai, some good Christian took away all the shit filler

>wouldn't even consider it filler.
Because it is not filler?

101*