Black Fox

New key visual and PV3 are up.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gFyPLriOcM

Attached: D2ThLCVU8AAfGUl.jpg orig.jpg (640x907, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blackfox_anime/status/1109258775603535872
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-03-22/blackfox-tv-anime-gets-theatrical-premiere-this-fall/.144884
youtube.com/watch?v=1il_C_5QxBg
youtube.com/watch?v=0gFyPLriOcM&feature=youtu.be
jidaigeki.com/BLACKFOX_Ninja/
twitter.com/kamatamanankotu/status/1109331474837209089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this yuri?

Maybe, maybe not?
On another note, this is a movie and not a TV anime. Release is in Fall.

Source on movie?
The movie os the toku

twitter.com/blackfox_anime/status/1109258775603535872

So its technically not dead but still ended up as good as dead in the west anyway since we won't see the movie for like a year anyway.

Are you sure it’s a movie and not one of those theatre pre airs?

If its a tv show, the staff dont know about it.

Oh shit it's true
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-03-22/blackfox-tv-anime-gets-theatrical-premiere-this-fall/.144884

I thought this was going to be pripri with ninjas but it looks edgy as fuck.

Attached: 1549739971610.png (482x436, 175K)

Looks really fucking good, hype keeps building.

Did you actually watch PriPri? There was all manner of violence. They even had a girl blow her brains out, uncensored.

Pripri was gay and fun. This PV alone has a little girl getting their family murdered and then she goes in a vendetta. There is violence and then there is edgyness.
Don't get me wrong, though, I liked the PV.

Don't post that shit here. Especially since that article is actually wrong and is sure to be corrected soon enough.

i have doubt on how violent and edgy it'll be, this seems like the type of revenge story where she let's her family's killer go cause if she kill them she'll be just like them. I know it has the ninja theme but I really go see they having their female lead killing anyone despite being a ninja

I really don't see them having their female lead killing anyone despite being a ninja

That's a real disappointment. You can do way less interesting stuff with movies than TV anime, and that's without considering the delay and spoilers.

Read the thread.

? Only delusional people believe its a TV anime at this point.

Trailer for the toku.
youtube.com/watch?v=1il_C_5QxBg
I wonder if they plan on releasing both this and the anime in the west, because all the English promotion on their websites seems pointless otherwise.

Attached: D2DDBIIVYAEWj-a.jpg orig.jpg (3800x2690, 1.84M)

It could be just to look cool.

>muh family homicide
Dropped

you had me at 3Hz

Attached: 1509247319851.jpg (2340x3306, 3.35M)

>Koichi Sakamoto, Director behind “ULTRAMAN,” “KAMEN RIDER,” “SUPER SENTAI” and “POWER RANGERS,” Creates New Era of “Ninja Super Hero” Ready to Be Released Worldwide
Worldwide it is. I suppose someone is finally trying to get people to acknowledge toku beyond power rangers.

>movie
Interest lost.

Is 3hz, the studio known for throwing yuri at the wall and see what sticks.
>Maybe, maybe not?
Read above, 3hz have a pretty defined fanbase and they will keep making the same thing until their pockets are full.

So when's pripri?

Attached: 1506799496709.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Didn't PriPri went to movie hell? You know, that format that nobody into anime consume.

that format may be the future of anime

After das finale 6 for sure.

>this is a movie

Well fuck

The movie format is more sustainable and allows the studio time and flexibility with what they can achieve. It's why almost everything is getting a movie these days.

3hz anime originals is the one thing I like the most about the anime industry, now we have to keep waiting for movies and shit, their next seasonal series is a fucking otome adaptation

Attached: 1548860647884.jpg (649x661, 80K)

It's why the 90% of the fanbase forgets this even exist too.

not the case in japan tho

Thats why their only upcoming TV anime features an almost entirely all male cast. (With one female who wasn't even featured in the PV)

Im sure it has nothing to do with the massive franchise entry that needs the same staff.

I'll remind you that it's a collaboration with PA Works, so the idea that they're prioritizing A3 is unfounded. The studio's mission statement is to produce original anime.

Im sure its just a coincidence after all.

then why'd they do that god awful SAO spin off?

It's a small studio that needs money, and originals aren't made from thin air. They did Dimension W too so it's not out of the ordinary.

GGO is the original reason black fox got delayed. Why is so unbelievable another huge franchise (with literally the same staff) turned it into a movie?

Go ahead and find a source for literally any of those statements.

Dont get mad at me because youre a casual who doesn't follow production shit on twitter and therefore doesn't know about the Aniplex 2018 shakeup which fucked a lot of studios (3Hz was one of the worst as its a small studio so Aniplex forcing GGO forward fucked Black Fox)

So you don't have a source for anything you say and are just talking out of your ass. Okay.

Dropped.

Attached: ezbbz.png (1920x1080, 220K)

Again, its not my fault you don't know shit about shit. I'm not going to look through 6 month old nip tweets to satisfy some dumbasses inability to google. You can probably find people talking about it on sakugablog if you really need to be spoonfed, but I have a feeling you don't really want to know the truth.

>black ponytail
PIcked up.

>y-you just can't google!
Saw that one coming from a mile away. If you make a claim, you're expected to provide evidence.
As of right now you're full of shit and there is nothing more that I need to say to you.

>I dont know how to search black fox on sakuga blogs twitter
This is why no one should listen or argue with complete incompetent dumbasses like this.

>You can do way less interesting stuff with movies than TV anime
What do you mean by that?

Around December. The stage of mission BD had a PV.
There's also a loli cooking for the mc and a handsome gal. Might be gay as well.

Pandering to fujos after pripri makes sense. Who the hell buys lesbian engagement rings? jesus christ.

Attached: D1nTpf0VAAABq7M.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

loli housewife is going to get NTR'd I think
unless they all decide to live together at the end

It's a movie.

is there anywhere to view this PV?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gFyPLriOcM&feature=youtu.be

They're way shorter, there's a lot less time for fun adventure and worldbuilding. Once you've got the character introductions out of the way, there's barely any time to just relax and have fun with in the world before you have to start setting up for the finale. The same thing happened when 24 episode shows became endangered species, and it's even more acute now that what would once have been 12 episode shows are being replaced with 90-minute movies.

There's no space to focus on side content and characters, because everything has to be directly a part of one big three-act structure. Unlike a TV anime where episode endings provide a natural way to section off wildly differently-focused episodes and ideas without feeling unnatural, perhaps spend one episode just exploring a single character or aspect of the worldbuilding, doing the same in a single continuous movie just makes it feel unfocused.

There's no way for it to be elevated by rewatching, theorizing and discussion in between the way that episodic anime are. For instance, all of the little clues in the second episode of Princess Principal (Princess's name, what the anime's visual language was implying when Ange and Princess first spoke, deciphering the handwriting of the note) that really changed the context of the rest of the episodes for people who went back and tried to work out what they all meant and implied. All of that worked because there was that week in between for people to build up their investment and engagement with the story through an activity other than just passive watching, whereas when the whole thing comes at once, if you don't understand something you can just sit and wait for everything to be explained in the denoument fourty minutes later, and you don't get that extra investment from actively engaging with the story.

It's in the /u/ thread but it was short and had no lines, so the caps are enough.

(I should add, you can really see the last one in action when it comes to rewatch threads made by people who are catching up on a popular original from a previous season and doing the whole "this was great, I really wish I had watched this one with Yea Forums!" thing. Nine times out of ten, those little bits of foreshadowing, clues, and extra bits of lore and speculation and information and references that the seasonal threads had taken for granted, like the aforementioned implication that Ange and Princess were reiterating a conversation they has as kids six episodes before that was "officially" revealed, end up being totally missed by rewatchers, because when you have the whole season there at once, there's no reason to go back and look for that stuff, you can just put the next episode on right away.)

What the fuck? Why is this a movie? I've lost almost all my hype now.

Attached: a7dcd875cf48c2660e99cb262d755e823eefcfeb33341ff13ce89b24d53c2933.jpg (687x663, 55K)

>Doroshii voices housewife loli
Impressive.

劇場アニメ means "theatre animation", so yes, it's most likely a movie.

it's going to be weird seeing my waifu's voice coming out of a loli character

Attached: 1508880631819.jpg (1431x1413, 250K)

>Implying that it isn't a shota trap

no thanks, traps are played out

Attached: angrydoro.jpg (858x904, 73K)

>Promare revealed to be a movie several months after reveals
>Now Black Fox
Can these gook faggots stop already?

Attached: 1545897354181.jpg (270x285, 11K)

dont blame the koreans for this one man, they dont make the calls, they just animate shit

I love movies.

>hurr durr is this yuri?
The MC is literally officially nicknamed Lily.

Attached: BLACKFOX公式サイト 3-23-2019 9-01-33 AM.png (445x246, 189K)

It's a movie? Okay, I look forward to discussing this with Yea Forums in maybe ten years.

In the 3hzverse, every male was killed during the Albion purge and the revolution extended to modern Japan.

Attached: 1523195841374.jpg (567x652, 45K)

>movie
please no

Attached: 1547757061963.jpg (1299x1303, 287K)

Yikes, looks like absolute shit for a movie

Riri chan cute, make onigiri.

I really wanted a TV series, oh well, I hope the movie is good.

Is there any other femMC action anime upcoming besides this?

Meh lame. Glad it's only a movie

Granbelm

Melissa breastfeeding Rikka.

Chise exported the format once she went back to her homeland.

Oh right, that looks cute

>It's a movie
>Won't be able to watch it weekly with Yea Forums and have threads like Princess Principal
Then what's the fucking point?

>Makes the lizard feel insecure in the game
>Princess hugs her in a poster
>Saves pripri and inspires Black fox
>knows magic spellls
Chise is the best.

Enjoying a good movie?

>get an anime original movie from one of the best current studios
>nu/a/ still spergs out
Someone nuke this fucking place.

Attached: D2VTKTVUYAEQVCH.jpg (2882x4096, 939K)

if TV then it looks very good
if movie then it looks like shit

Attached: 1465032943201.png (240x240, 21K)

i fucking hate movies because you have to wait 1 year for the theater release then another year for the bluray rip
im not even gonna remember this shit by the time it's out

I hope they're all gay

She's losing an arm in the movies and won't be able to hug Beato properly.

i fucking hate movies because you simply can't pack a substantial amount of plot and character development into 90-120 minutes.

>another yurifaggot tripfag attention whore with garbage taste
Just what this board needed

Kill yourself degenerate
Go mating call your other degenerates somewhere else

you seem angry user, are you lost?

>replying to tripfags
You're part of the problem.

The live action makes me think they are milking it beyond the movie, perhaps a proper animu series if it has a decent reception.
>inb4 it's a retelling

They found their formula.

Attached: 1551367356126.jpg (1280x905, 94K)

Finally a studio that knows their fanbase.

Attached: 1547791288775.jpg (426x960, 48K)

Is the jav a prequel?

It's all in English here.
jidaigeki.com/BLACKFOX_Ninja/

Looks good. Why are people sperging out?

Attached: 1489273665579.jpg (396x544, 64K)

>Looks good. Why are people sperging out?

Disappointed it's presumably a movie after all

People are really feeling that format change from TV to movie.

I'm happy we are finally getting it. But movie format has certain limitations, but honestly it's just that TV format allows me to enjoy a show for a longer time.

With that being said, I would not doubt that this could generate a TV series later, Movies/OVAs becoming shows is a common thing, and since we are even getting a tokusatsu, the studio is serious about this IP

There was never an indication of it being a TV series in the first place. It's your own fault for having wrong expectations.

Officially a movie. Not that it wasn't known before.

twitter.com/kamatamanankotu/status/1109331474837209089

welp, see you guys in a year and a half.

Well, a downside is that we won't have a awesome 3hz OP, I love those

Looks meh.

I like this

Attached: petnoa.webm (790x656, 171K)

Not enough Shinkai filters to qualify as a "good-looking movie" for you tasteless faggots?

OBSESSED

>it's a fucking movie
Well fuck.

Attached: 1483210354689.jpg (480x533, 75K)

All Hail Queen Charlotte!

Attached: 1506298243565.png (460x385, 132K)

>spyce killed all momentum it had now they had to shorten it to a movie

More likely that they fucked up their schedule again and a whole year after they first announced it, the investors pulled the plug and now we get what was finished as movie.

I guess this bolds well for the anime getting a worldwide release too, then.

>not animated by White Fox
One job, producer.

The feeling I get from this thread is that people hate anime movies because they see anime as a social event, not something to appreciated on its own.

Discussing anime originals with Yea Forums satisfies my needs for fun human interactions

Attached: 1545872409231.png (378x788, 539K)

I want it now.

TV anime
>4 hours~ of content
>official subs
>simulcast
Movie
>2 hours~ of content
>anonsubs
>6~ months after release

I mean, following threads could be a factor but movies are inferior to TV anime.

>Movie
>2 hours~ of content
Thats optimistic of you.

But tv anime are also social events. The threads here more than double my enjoyment of a show.

No, I just don't like waiting 6 months for the BD release and then more for subs.

More content doesn't mean better content.

A movie huh? Well my interest is now zero. Not that I hate Anime movies but from what I've seen this doesn't look hype enough to be a movie.

anonsubs are usually better than official ones though.

Oh shit, more shirobako?

Attached: D2VQ7EEUwAAFXGz.jpg (900x1200, 312K)

>he doesn't know

>loli housewife is going to get NTR'd I think
Just look at her, she had it coming.

Attached: D2UT0OLVYAE5TnE.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

You'll have your death coming.

He didn't got his daily dicking

You are the one who begging for attention nigger

Is this really movie or you fuckers mixing it up with live action

It really is a movie.

>That synth

Dumb EOP.

It would be sad if she just throws away the loli over a handsome boy (female) . Never reject someone who cooks for you.

o/u/r show

She will be kept around to cook for them.

On the bright side, movies tend to have more consistent and overall better animation.

Attached: 1481692104454.jpg (322x394, 45K)

I want a movie about Cockona's cockona.

I want a movie about Cocona's affair with Iroha.

Attached: __irodori_iroha_kokomine_cocona_and_papika_flip_flappers_drawn_by_kojima_takashi__5c1d438687200286df (1643x2046, 278K)

>3Hz goes for high production value to get accepted as oen of the big names
>few weeks of people going insane about the movie
>Some like it enough to go back to their previous work
EoE style Flip Flappers movie that fixes the end actually happens

Attached: 1483028693839.png (640x480, 158K)

Movies still have threads for like two or three weeks after the blurays are out.

take a rope and fix yourself

>we could have had threads for twelve weeks or more

>he wants the happy ending to be "fixed"
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: Flip Flappers - 13 [B8BA7648][SonicBlue].mkv_snapshot_22.03_[2019.01.01_05.44.56].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

You're the only thing that needs to be fixed.

>make pretty girl
>only appear in two episodes
Why is this allowed?

Was Iro's fake grandma a lesbian?
Was Dorothicc's song about Ange?
Answer, 3Hz.

Attached: 1551919139873.png (1366x768, 1022K)

I'm fine with the outcome, i'm talking about production value and changing the weak parts like that flashback episode.
I thought most people agreed that the last 3 episodes were by far the weakest.

Yes.

Looks like fun

I heard there was something about her VA but I can't remember.

Attached: 1542215783590.png (1280x720, 935K)

>cc
You don't get to talk about Dorothy, you nigger.

No
No

You forgot your Ange picture.

Yes, i did.

Attached: sip.jpg (696x999, 247K)

Iroha is the cutest.

"Weakest" is a relative term, you dumb nigger. The whole anime was amazing, including the """weakest""" episodes.

I don't disagree, favorurite show of all time.
I'll take any spinoff movie too, as long as i get more content.

I agree, some more adventures as an OVA would be great. Sora no Method is getting an OVA even after 5 years, so it might just happen.

You guys just want to see Papicoco kissu and Yuu raping ugly Yayaka.

Attached: 1550638447951.jpg (1280x720, 90K)