Isekai Maou

So shall we continue this debate?

Attached: D69729DC-C9B5-4887-8402-2E7052C16058.png (1275x1813, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1385744/c177afe3b7/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t5gzQBx8f4
nhentai.net/g/266841/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=QVIdUuUCZUU
exhentai.org/s/7008c82cc0/1089873-101
exhentai.org/s/9adff1cf14/1250317-175
exhentai.org/g/1374779/624a6bcd63/
youtu.be/wz-PtEJEaqY
novelupdates.com/series/is-the-strongest-in-another-world-a-hero-a-demon-lord-no-its-a-fairy-desu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

middle > right > left

Yes.

Attached: 1552094810226.jpg (2508x3541, 2.48M)

Correct.

>No Nuzzle Knight

The haram is incomplete

>elftards exist

Where the fuck is that tail coming out of

A man of culture.

Attached: 1516941700709.png (1303x1455, 322K)

Attached: elves.jpg (275x142, 9K)

Which volume?

>disguising edelgart as a maid
RAPE THE MAID. IT'S WHAT A MAOU WOULD DO

Fpbp

There is no debate.

Yeah, i'd fuck them in that order.

For me is always Spats.

Attached: 1477012473230.jpg (867x720, 110K)

Attached: derailing shitpost.jpg (750x575, 98K)

Rem&Shera vs Krum&Edelgard?

Attached: 1552158648695.jpg (2215x2563, 694K)

I wonder if I'll ever understand lolicons. I thought it might be one of those things where just by spending enough time in the anime community you come to accept it, like gratuitous fanservice or the common phrases ("It can't be helped" etc).
Well, not yet. So elf it is for me.

Just throw away your normalfag values and you'll either understand what lolicons see in little girls, or not mind them liking little girls (i.e. a win for everyone).
Trying to fight using this show is fucking pointless by the way because its entire foundation is threesomes with differently-sized girls. Posts like are only made by people who don't care about the show itself and only want to start shit.

Yes. Rem best girl. I'll fitght everyone who dares claim otherwise

Attached: disniggaserious.jpg (443x540, 39K)

How long until he gets pegged by that tail?

Right on the first try. Impressive. Though they're all precious, and I love every single one of them.

Catgirls shouldn't run around like slutwhores and dress appropriately, otherwise they're just animals in heat and need to be sprayed in the face with a waterbottle.

Attached: 1551958430287.jpg (1356x1920, 593K)

Thumbnail looks like Reimu Alter.

I'll take far right. Klum is just so damn happy all the time.

IMAGINE

Attached: [Asakura] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 12 [720p][17E992DE]-0004.jpg (377x720, 149K)

IMAGINE

edelgard's manga design is better prove me wrong

wait, did it say that there will be an ova for this series?

Flat isn't loli.

GIB BUN

Attached: 1530819725774.jpg (1907x2024, 406K)

agreed, she is at least given snake eyes that make her look different to a dark elf. Its still a crime that we have never gotten an echii scene with her.

Attached: 1552159261864.jpg (2095x3264, 1.03M)

so, this is all that's left...

Everything will be daijoubu

Attached: 1526151717940.jpg (826x743, 185K)

it seems janny's shift began

Shouldn't have let the otome thread die.

I unironically miss Gal Cleaning.
jannies are awake, run for the hills!

Attached: isekai cleaning.png (1144x1618, 1.12M)

I suspect she was going to start teaching the harem useful things, but the editor didn't allow it so she's been forgotten. The MC has some good points, but harem use isn't one of them. He could learn from some isekai MC about the proper way to handle animals like those.

Isekai with cake boss is way too short for a monthly release.

>cake boss
And what might this be?

Are you really going to get this thread deleted?

Only Rezero 2 was announced? isekai chads..

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1537462757513.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

As long the cat, minotaur or any autistic homebrewer doesn't appears, we're safe.

Leave my friends alone bitch.

I like how there's a thread with no comment about a watermarked twitter normalfag meme up, but nope they'd rather delete things that belong in here.

Rem doesn't love Diablo in the noels. She never gets jealous over him.

Attached: 002___1553287944.png (1092x1548, 1.43M)

Attached: k9.png (836x1200, 207K)

why hello thar, Budget Meat.

It's worse than that actually, more like chinese counterfeit

Will she ever be back?

is this from bluray artbook or something?what the source?

I love them all. But the one I like most in this series is Diablo. No homo obviously, for sexual purposes I like the girls.

I love them all. But the one I like the most in this series is Diablo. Homo obviously, for sexual purposes I like to be the bunny girl and be imagine'ed.

I preferred lolis in early middleschool, but as I grew up I came to like big tits and the like. It's mostly the fact that catgirls/demongirls overrule all, especially elves.

Shittaste.

Krum-chama>>>Rem>Elftits

exhentai.org/g/1385744/c177afe3b7/

Attached: tsurusaki takahiro b10c.jpg (1378x1949, 566K)

flat is justice

Hopefully never

WRONG

Attached: IN THE BEGINNING.jpg (451x640, 115K)

Ainz is flat though
And so is Neia

Attached: 1531940027123.png (850x970, 959K)

Minor correction :
middle>left>right
Now it is perfect

Once again, wrong.

this the thread

Attached: Black Cat Fran.jpg (640x910, 180K)

t

Attached: 1537294842225.jpg (1689x950, 152K)

it's all right, don't push yourself too hard.

Attached: minotaur smile.png (500x358, 69K)

Believe me I'm not.

Why did you shit on this again Yea Forums?
His concerns are entirely plausible.

Attached: 1532114819145.jpg (1800x2560, 847K)

Because it reads like a child's list of what a adult would.

This

Attached: 1402570324044.png (300x226, 29K)

>reads like a child's list of what a adult would
If you have never owned a motorcycle - you wouldn't understand sheer versatility and offroad capabilities it can offer. Name one other thing from "child's list of what an adult would do"

The fucking Splinter Cell outfit.

Well what the fuck do you wear if you're out on an infiltration mission? I assume it was the best thing available in isekai online shop and I would like to have one too if I'm going in potentially stabby environment.
I assume it was some kind of riot suit from cordura or kevlar, offering a measure of protection.
He COULD have bought something local, but I doubt it could top modern production.
Could've been drawn better though.

Attached: 1527666539829.jpg (460x475, 69K)

>If you have never owned a motorcycle - you wouldn't understand sheer versatility and offroad capabilities it can offer
Yeah but see Overland Flight and Teleport are only mid level spells

I forgot to mention how fun it is.
>Overland flight
This might be too, but he has familiar to take care of.
Backpacking it on a motorcycle is a bit safer than supersonic magic flight.

Also he rode bike for jobs, don't know if he ever owned one personally. It's something hard to pass by with prior experience. I would ride one in isekai too, although not a fucking v-twin road model.

I want a slightly retarded demon lord of my own.

Attached: 0a256e863e775d70a259c3e3a659dba6.jpg (1935x2787, 2.65M)

>Backpacking it on a motorcycle is a bit safer than supersonic magic flight.
'taint so though, since you can cast it on someone else and it'll work unless you ram into an antimagic field in the magical equivalent of crashing into a tree

The lack of nipples disturbs me.

>no krum

Only sadness remains.

The LN is really diverging from the WN and I can't say I mind perhaps I'll finally be able to tolerate reading the story past Kumoko becoming an Admin. The manga is starting to feature more humans and it isn't as bad as some people were claiming it would be. I think we'll be fine when it goes over to Shun and his harem

Attached: 4channel appropriate.jpg (788x1013, 226K)

Shun getting panic attacks from Sophia is the best.
>what do you mean the power of friendship isn't working?

so is Vampire an unfair existence or is Kumoko's training all that and a bag of chips

Also people said Arachne Kumoko and Ariel would fight to a standstill whenever they frequently disagreed but this chapter suggests her Archne form doesn't hold a candle to the Demon Lord. Is she going to be given multiple opportunities to level up and lay eggs without Arachne catching on

I meant to say Magical Demon Lord Ariel-chan catching on

Wait, why is her bellybutton censored?

Being a vampire progenitor is already very busted and then you add in mama Kumo's spartan training regime and you end up with one strong vampire daughter, basically Shun would have needed to train since he was a baby to get where the average monster reincarnator is,

Attached: SPIDER BOOBS.jpg (741x1093, 245K)

>Magical Demon Lord
>Not Mahou Shoujo
>Not Magical Girl

not advertiser friendly

did Kumoko start as the weakest monster? I don't know how strong a new born Goblin and Earth Dragon are. Sophia was weak but she could make strong minions even as a baby and I figure they could take out new born Kumoko

She started as a baby taratect which are pretty pathethic trash mobs you'll only find in JRPG starting areas, she's basically been living on hard mode from the moment she was born.

Attached: 1495185654568.jpg (520x769, 192K)

This goddess does things to my dick

Attached: q3.png (1500x2133, 1.11M)

Really hoping she sticks around.

I've already forgotten what isekai this is. How many chapters has it

Why wouldn't advertisers like belly buttons?

Guri Guri's suggestion she go and hide in some corner of the world was ridiculous. Even if she could ignore the fact the world was hurtling towards it's end her quest for tasty things and enough power to be safe from everything would still have her shaking the foundations of the world

Attached: magic spider.png (722x553, 406K)

Attached: MSM K-C.jpg (1000x723, 272K)

Muh man

Attached: 1525434044852.png (1500x2132, 769K)

What are her other top 29 lines to say user?
youtube.com/watch?v=0t5gzQBx8f4
>WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Attached: 1527598894685.png (889x767, 633K)

here you go

Attached: just for you.jpg (900x1157, 350K)

A thing as strong as her can't actually hide is the thing, other strong things can feel her and weak things run for the hills wherever she goes and people are gonna notice a dead zone where nothing but plants exist which is damn sure gonna make them curious as to what the thing that scared away all the other things is.

Attached: 1523342607614.png (657x870, 825K)

The brown elf makes me diamonds.

She's neat. My dick has also told me that she's already in the top five isekai gods.

>Eldegarde
>Elf
I blame the animators for taking away her reptilian features.

Attached: perverted goddess.jpg (1128x1619, 788K)

The triple fives have spoken.

I just saw this image on the front page. Is this really the kind of thing that gets posted on 4channel? I guess it's not as "work safe" as I thought...

Attached: 1549338097779.png (968x916, 172K)

The MC ever fucks these sluts or he's a beta cuck ichika tier?

Attached: doubt.jpg (1440x1080, 212K)

He's certainly beta but he fingers them and there's petting and then feudal lord gives him titjob and then bath tailjob by cat then he marries them.
I bet now when they're married it'll just escalate.

Attached: 1544637046602.jpg (1676x943, 832K)

>Nothing ever happens
>But he does this and this but n-not sex y-yet
Into the trash it goes.

Pouring mana directly into other person is arguably more sexual than anything average human can afford to experience IRL.
Also titjob is very much sexual.

Its about time those retards got called out and had a reality check. I mean while they were being ignorant and played sol other side was in constant battle. And then he spouts shonen bullshit while charging an enemy with stats in 5 digits.

Wait is that the faggot that caught corrosion thingie in the face and 404?

Attached: 1531889286520.png (784x755, 849K)

Shiro is actually very lenient in that regard. Just imagine if D called in Yurushia and Rinne to clean up the world. You could probably count who would survive among the cast on one hand.

Also literally raping the bunny cunny while drunk was sexual

For some reason I like Maryjun more than the MC

Attached: 12_.jpg (1280x1820, 521K)

Real meat is for dakimakura and fingering.

Attached: 1543394690647.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Reminder that she's ~100lvl murderbunny and could have easily got out of Diablo's drunk tackle.
She actually liked it.

Plus the multiple breakdowns he has as he realizes he has become a riajuu that should go explode are hilarious. I forgive the beta in moments like that.

That pic must be before Shera's spontaneous growth spurt in the later volumes. She's still best girl regardless.

Attached: 1538963307947.jpg (684x968, 114K)

>implying you would have tried to struggle free.
Diablo's fingerbanging skill is max level.

Attached: TOXIC CHANNEL.png (1500x1015, 1.25M)

She gets mad when he doesn't go all the way, of course she did.

>implying you would have tried to struggle free
I would've taken advantage of that situation.
And blackmail Diablo with it later for more situations.

Attached: 1541902679606.png (539x607, 311K)

Attached: bath fran.jpg (598x664, 157K)

>got into room with half-naked man alone
>brought a bottle of booze with her
I mean was that not obvious?

Attached: 1529400535237.jpg (1676x943, 824K)

fran is /fit/ cat

What debae? Both Shera and Rem love Diablo and love each other, so they both share the best girl spot. And Klem is daugtheru material.

Nah, that was Shun's brother.

Maryjun is literally just a good girl, it's everyone around her that is rotten.

I'm a bit sad she didn't stay with the Black Catkin and beat them into shape by subjecting them to Spartan training but all she did was give them a few pointers, have a few feasts and get ready to leave before it all went tits up and the Translator decided to quit and stop anyone else from carrying on the work

Attached: where she's heading.jpg (452x340, 75K)

I want Krem to snu-snu Diablo in her true form. Them jugs were epic.

Attached: 1547834031018.jpg (1676x943, 609K)

I dropped it before 2nd dungeon so I'm not reading that post.

why not a fan of the jolly Necromancer

Attached: titty cat.jpg (1092x1920, 1.01M)

By the next time she sees them they're already getting some of the skills she told them about. They seem like they might have been subjecting themselves to spartan training. In other news in the current arc in the raw the alchemist fucker is back, and he just blew up his lab boat because he has been discovered.

that translator is retarded

i kinda hate how when something gets licensed WN translations can die off, which sucks since the japanese audiences still have access to both the WN and LN and it feels like i'm missing out on part of the experience because of it.

Attached: don't pick it up or you're scum.png (665x252, 36K)

Why are most translators pants on head retarded?
Is it requirement or a curse?

Attached: retard.png (1000x470, 102K)

You simply take the good ones for granted.

They're huge drama queens, makes sense they're also normalfags that care about opinion of others, mainly the author, the publisher, rеddit etc.

TL is dead why would I pick it up? I'll wait for LN then.

Not Maou Shoujo.

One job, user...one job.

>which sucks since the japanese audiences still have access to both the WN and LN
Not always, lots and lots of WNs have been taken down before. plus even when they do it's because the WN is just supposed to advertise the "superior" LN and to avoid pissing off longtime WN readers.

Honestly he's not entirely wrong in his basic premise in that pic. Most authors write WNs in the basic intention of getting published and getting money out of selling LNs, so few of them would be happy to have their WN being bootleg translated in crabsticks-tier quality if they were hoping to get some gaijin royalties. Telling people to flame fan translators is dumb as hell though and he can go get fucked. Even Jnovel recognize the demand that continuing fan translation fills (it's the same niche that keeping the WN up fills in Japan) which is why Isekai Maou wasn't DMCAed, they just told him to not use Patreon paywall.

Attached: revealing armour.jpg (541x753, 167K)

>find a villainess novel
>it has character icons for dialogue lines and even colored illustrations because that's how it was in the raw
>first fucking comment is someone bitching about it 'reminding them of game dialogue' and 'ruining surprises' when the illustrations match the text scene
>literally tells the translator to remove them

And this is just the first chapter, I hope it's not ruined by this flaming faggot.

What novel?

Including violette? I would believe it.

Some gook novel, I actually take the first line back it's not a villainess novel, it's just a tensei revenge novel. No isekai involved either, I mistook it because there was a line about the MC being high level.

Violette basically got driven mad and needed to die before getting even slightly better.

This is a dumb mentality. Sometimes the WN and LN are entirely divergent. It's not like the WN kills the LN.

well in sword dad's case, the WN is still up and got updated just yesterday

We actually good some good hentai this time around.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1807, 483K)

Can someone make neural network for decent jap->eng MTL already?

Attached: 1533035316360.jpg (814x668, 136K)

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

She did inherit that lovesickness that her mother had, though it looks like it died with her back in the prison.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Im gonna need a source on that.

Will anyone top this tsundere chink in a gook novel for best girl? Can the other girls even move their hips properly?

Attached: 002.jpg (1260x1808, 1.56M)

nhentai.net/g/266841/

Seoul is a amazing dick, bullying the poor retard into thinking that she travelled back in the past after getting stabbed to half death.

(meanwhile, in Space China)

Attached: 010___1553249073.jpg (800x1132, 233K)

Badasses don't look at explosions.

Satou should have at least let them use a copy of his body like Arisa wanted.

The fox hunts far away from its den.

Then consider it something to keep predators away.

PV for Isekai Cheat Magician is out. Looks like they hired the people that did Overlord season 3.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=QVIdUuUCZUU

It doesn't, it simply ruins the den. It's very easy to tell how every one of you who criticizes Satou that you can't understand why he does what he does, let alone accept it.

Why did she think she could threaten him in regard to Krum if she couldn't even stop him from lewding her while he was drunk and mostly passed-out?

>It's very easy to tell how every one of you who criticizes Satou that you can't understand why he does what he does
Because 5/6 bitches aren't his type and they won't let him fuck 1/6 bitch that is?

Attached: 1539772758352.jpg (1689x950, 167K)

That's only a very minor portion of the reason, almost trivial. I personally don't think Satou would take it too far with Nana even if he had the chance, though he'd definitely grope her a bit. Unless Nana's situation in the party changes that is.

Pft nigger he literaly makes moves that are all cut short by jelly femlet washboards

>The second is by doing naughty thing with a man. The so-called bed technique. Frankly speaking, it's sexual intercourse. I was fine with this method, but Lulu suddenly cried, "I'm first!", so I stopped.
At least in the beginning, with no one to stop him he would have gone that far.

it's almost like some Japanese authors and certain fans of Japanese works think the only way their work should be consumed is by paying for it but those rules don't apply to Japanese fans.

Those moves are all 2nd base at best.

Yes that's true, but it's no longer that way.

more

I need more isekai that go completely off the rails and the author is winging it on a chapter by chapter basis but yet it's still good

Attached: yufina.jpg (1104x1500, 307K)

>
>
You contradict yourself retard. Of course it's no longer that way because he's afraid of jelly lolis.

Attached: 1527043989405.jpg (1689x950, 106K)

And it's why he stupidly doesn't just take their virginity like they want for uninterrupted access to the others. They will be married soon anyway.

There's no contradiction if you understand Satou beyond the usual whining memes. Him being 'afraid' of the jelly lolis isn't a complete picture, it's merely a portion of it. I already gave the answer in the very first post and you clearly don't understand what the phrase actually represents and took it literally.

>And it's why he stupidly doesn't just take their virginity
They're not his fucking type you massive retard. He specifically says that Lulu would reach his strike zone in a few more years but nobody in harem but homunculi are inside it yet.

>I already gave the answer in the very first post
You're clearly retarded because fox would've hunted the shit out of that artificial neesan right inside the den on week1 if nobody stopped them.
Stop backpedaling and accept your defeat.

Attached: taem_laer.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

He doesn't need absolutely everything to go the way he wants.

How long until Kadokawa starts an isekai universe?

But he has the benefit of choice: why fuck out of your taste if there are opportunities available?

The fox didn't even have a den at that point, it's embarrassing to see you so flustered and angry that you don't realize you're the one who doesn't get it. I can only see you as a man child who gets angry at teachers arguing over math formulas.

Not an argument.

Attached: maet_emem.jpg (1083x1600, 447K)

>stopping
>implying that horny rabbit didn't enjoy every second of it and was merely pretending she wanted to stop.

Come on now, rape fetish is consistently ranked #1 for females.

Attached: smug smile.gif (161x169, 321K)

>The fox didn't even have a den at that point
You're saying there was no harem before the tree dungeon? Are you fucking retarded?

Some for pleasure, some for work. He does plenty of other things that are a nuisance he would rather not because the consequences would be worse.

You don't just come visit a man in his room with a booze present while being dressed like that.

Amat on her back

Lolis made "fuck all or none" ultimatum and one-sidedly established seniority hierarchy in the harem. Of fucking course he's not going along with shitty brats demands: if they're not letting him one girl that's within his strike zone - he'll just continue to fuck whores until they're all neesans.

why are people arguing with you? Much like Dantalian form Dungeon Defence this guy seems to understand that lolicon is a mental illness. Unlike Dantalian he wasn't forced to fuck a loloibaba but they both have the same strong principles and tastes

>why are people arguing with you?
Are you lost?

Attached: 1531820884576.webm (1280x720, 164K)

Are you nuicances still writing your own pathetic stories? Give it up, anons. no one will read them and you will just waste your time. If you are unlucky you will even have that one borefag read it who then "reviews" it by saying it's shit and that you should have never been born to waste his time like this and that he demands a refund for his lost minutes that he could have supposedly used otherwise!

Attached: elims ruatonim.png (500x358, 52K)

>Are you nuicances still writing your own pathetic stories?
No.

Attached: AWKWARD ISN'T IT.jpg (569x426, 60K)

I have no idea what series is being talked about but from what I gather from skimming the conversation people seem to be suggesting this guy should fuck loli or people with the proportions of one who are in his harem despite him being clear from pretty much day one they aren't to his tastes. On top of that he's skilfully navigated their attempts to trick or force him into sleeping with them without becoming involuntarily celibate

They also guilt-trip him into not fucking a harem girl that is up to his standards because "they were first" and "she's like a child!" bullshit, despite her being probably centuries old autistic combat homunculi. But you get the gist of it, yes.

Thank you for proving my point.

That's not what a den is. The girls may be his harem but that's not the only thing they amount to Satou at this point. This is why you shouldn't reply so quick and actually look things up.

She's actually a less than a year old. But the others who are at least his age but look young are a problem due to their age.

>implying I have enough free time to do that

Would you permanently alter your body if it enabled you to have children with other races if you found a waifu in your isekai?

Attached: 1535350697606.jpg (886x644, 129K)

these updates are disgustingly slow are they translating from the Russian scans rather than the Jap raws

Attached: magic knight.png (1426x2048, 2.15M)

Nah unless said alterations had benefits outside of boning

Attached: sessenialliv.jpg (2736x4713, 2.58M)

so I googled it and I figured you guys were talking about Death March. I have to say the fact he's getting potent skills from doing a single simple action is a bit ridiculous. It's like those isekai where someone recites the times table and gets calculation which levels up to the point they can do advanced mental arithmetic

Is making children not beneficial enough for you?

Hero's Journey fags need not bother with Death March. You are not capable of appreciating it nor is it capable of appealing to you, just ignore it and move on.

not really since immortality is pretty attainable in isekai especially if I start out with a cheat

You can't fool me, the demagogue who tries to make you anons write stuff has always gotten progress reports, so it's obvious that the heretical writers are still continuing their heretical practise.

Sasuga, my disciple. The sessenialliV really look intimidating, like they are some sort of Eldritch abominations, as they should be.

Attached: egareva.jpg (422x600, 71K)

I think if you reach godhood and a level where you obtain immortality then you don't have to worry about impregnating things anymore. I'm sure touching them would be sufficient at that point.

Attached: 1527494330262.png (707x1000, 496K)

So why does this chart still not include Yuru again?

Middle: Tightest pussy
Left: Most fun in bed
Right: Great oral and anal

That didn't stop Zeus. Fucker turned into a swan for some kinky bird fucking.

No LN, and NU cover is just some random image with its title slapped on.

Aze best girl.

What is this?

One of the worst, the only thing that raises her position slightly in the group of boring ones is that she tried to make Satou start having children with everyone.

New volume when?

Attached: Volume-07.jpg (1243x1753, 352K)

>No LN
Does the chart only consist of LN?
>NU cover
Just post a picture of a golden cat and shop some bat wings, then paste the picture in a background full of seaweed and maybe put a hippo in the background.

>Does the chart only consist of LN?
With the exception of Reika, who has plenty fanart, yes.

Well we don't need fanart, just need some photoshop. I mean if you're really lazy just put a picture of seaweed.

Sylvie is for hugging and hand holding

Attached: SylvieClub.jpg (348x500, 25K)

>no shining scalp in the background acting as the rising sun

Attached: lewd role model.jpg (726x962, 292K)

Not soon enough.

>That's not what a den is.
Yet he was still going to fuck Nana.

kuro summoner

And should have fucked Liza.

I remember dropping this shit quite early, when there was some dream or oracle or something about the MC being "destined for misery" or something along those lines. Shit like that usually makes me drop stuff like this or "Simple Job of Perishing to the Hero" almost immdietly because it tends to be foreshadowing about super annoyingly edgy stuff to come.
Still, is it worth it to continue despite that?

I already addressed that the first time it was mentioned, you're the one going in circles because you refuse to actually comprehend what you read. I don't know if you're blatantly shit posting or just plain too stupid, but either way it doesn't seem like you'll ever understand without being willing to change your attitude, so let's just chalk this up to you guys not having healthy social lives and stop.

Exactly, new harem meets old harem will be great.

>Vermudol's Wacky Tourism Planning
>edgy

Who in his right mind wouldn't fuck her?

She'd far from my first choice, but it's a great way to give her the mana she needed.

Agreed, but still.
>I already addressed that the first time it was mentioned
Yeah you told it doesn't matter and Satou isn't like that anymore.
The answer was it's because lolis try to strongarm him into coitus.
You never actually answered that, retard.

What if I gave D the D

Attached: 1532802969231.jpg (847x1200, 299K)

She wouldn't even feel it.

The best choice. Patrician taste.

It's not a debate if you aren't including the bunny. And the answer is that they are all best girls in their own way. Maou is the height of trashekai, the gold standard of the subgenre.
Note Konosuba isn't in the same genre, because it's an SoL.

Satou doesn't fuck his harem because he has taste for busty oneesans.
Satou was going to fuck Nana but harem washboards got jealous and stopped him.
Satou thus begrudgingly gave up fucking Nana and visits brothels instead.
That's all there is to it you fucking imbecile.

Attached: 1523761288409.jpg (1689x950, 135K)

RIP my penis
is D even human/alive? Isn't she like, the goddess of Hell or some shit

Nice little general you have here op

so when the former bully was talking about Wakaba just staring at her that was D. Kumoko memeories told her it was social anxiety but for D it was like bothering to deal with an insect or something vastly beneath you

>You never actually answered that, retard.
I actually did, you simply missed it despite me directly replying. Again, you're just too stupid and it's very clear given how angry you are just like how you are always angry and whining about Satou not banging the lolis.

You want the last word? Go ahead and keep being angry, I don't care. I was genuinely trying to help you people understand, because I felt it was simply because you guys not having enough life experience to know where the guy came from. It's not like he made the perfect choice, but it should be understandable nonetheless. But apparently not only have you been living in your basement for too long, but you're even thinking it's normal. No user, it might be normal for Yea Forums to be living in basements, but that doesn't mean you people aren't missing out on common sense.

The very fact that you guys try to pick apart the phrase I gave out through the words when the crux of the issue stems from the context of the metaphor or allegory says it all. You're instinctively trying to win an argument at this point, anything I post will be subjected to criticism first instead of being comprehended then a thoughtful reply. So what's the point? You don't understand shit, and your every post proves it. You're like a kid who thinks you can fix a car's engine without popping up the hood.

So keep projecting your retardation. I'm not the one whose gonna spend the next ten years bitching about Satou in ignorance, that's you. I just tried to help you leave such a pathetic fate. Feel free to get the last word and 'win' your silly argument.

>bothering to deal with an insect
Arachnids aren't insects.

If Death March ended within the first 5 volumes sure.

>wall of text

Attached: 1532276148532.gif (336x576, 766K)

After he "killed"/saved the Ogres in the forest of the human continent, there was that prophecy by the Evil God about the protags plans supposedly all going down the drain or something. Shit like that is annoying.

Well of course you can't read, that's why you don't understand Death March.

I just pretend all isekai that got axed, had TL dropped, gone to shit, rushed to the ending etc. does not continue after the point where I dropped it.
It's much less mentally straining that way.

Attached: 1544175772730.jpg (841x924, 271K)

you know what I meant, Satan. The bully was so far beneath D's notice that she simply stared at her. D edited these memories or Kumoko misinterpreted them as social anxiety

Attached: spider deadly sins.jpg (1235x563, 379K)

The only thing going down is his budget because he needs to repair his castle at the end of every arc.

It's actually uncanny how similar this looks to gunota. I can't help but be reminded of this shit every fucking time I see it.

>>It's much less mentally straining that way.
Hey whatever works for you user, at the end of the day it's a novel for entertainment, not education.

me on far left

So will this be one of "those" where he somehow manages to prove every single prophecy made about him wrong somehow? In that case I might consider continueing.

>prophecies not broken with the power of friendship and handholding
It's like you were born yesterday user.

He literally decides to defy heaven because the goddess of life is being a bitch and mindraping people into being scapegoats.

>most isekai are medieval times
>no stone age isekais except for the one where the MC brings the power of snusnu to the people

Attached: 1522058234233.jpg (799x637, 133K)

>decides to defy heaven
He's courting death!

that pic kinda reminds me of this story
exhentai.org/s/7008c82cc0/1089873-101
exhentai.org/s/9adff1cf14/1250317-175
exhentai.org/g/1374779/624a6bcd63/

Pic unrelated? Because I think that's the demi-human academy manga, not even isekai.

Dunno, I was not entirely sure if this would be something along the lines of Kuro no Marou, i.e. suffering to no end, or if it would like Death Mage where the Gods keep doing own goals all the time.

I'd think since human girl has rejected him then neanderthal is a good second option if he's stil against bestiality

I feel most will probably move to chinkshit since that actually updates

Does he defy the Evil God too? The "prophecy" I mention was made by that one after all.

where is this from?

She Magi now?

Attached: 1532241603241.png (351x419, 149K)

The pic is related to the stone age part, I forgot what the other isekai was called, but I remember the MC eventually fucking the leader of some tribe and sealing her magic power or some bullshit. I think there were multiple people isekai'd and one of them had a car.

You are now obligated to find and post page.

This loli has more balls than most anons.

Attached: 1533969887178.jpg (1000x1397, 665K)

More like he's planning on summoning her once the goddess of life decides to do something really stupid, she's basically his mother afterall.

My kindred!

They aren't, it's unique to Japanese stuff.

Life is hard.

Attention goes to their head.

Attached: 1535722401226.png (958x523, 144K)

i think there was a prehistoric isekai about a dragon teaching magic, i ended up dropping it though

Attached: cavemen.png (723x741, 651K)

The dream is dead, I didn't bookmark it back then. Who knows when it was updated.

>nuicances
As expected of someone who would disparage writing.

This is the most realistic armor I have ever seen. What manga is this?

Attached: LoliJ.jpg (884x714, 168K)

level 1 loli doing her best

Attached: 8a26a0d6d5c1058bd9162e403cf072c4013.png (1512x2151, 514K)

That cat should've been Nagato instead.

Attached: 1545189757028.jpg (1000x1398, 475K)

Isekai Putin AKA Ride On King

>most isekai are medieval times
Most isekai are basically bronze age, actually, just with more advanced metallurgy.

This is why Slime is great. The author was super chill and gave permission to TL the WN and even JewPress didn't DMCA Guro up to this point. Though the author of Slime is smart enough to make the LN in a way that his WN reader crowd would read it too and somehow got a manga adaptation later down the line that somehow turned into something that sells better than even 2/3rds of WeeklyJUMPshit.

>picrelated
>no pottery
>no iron smelting

Attached: 1535916461073.png (655x916, 568K)

How's the LN and manga?

A very stupid dragon.

This loli exercises every day by moving back and forth between rooms. What's your excuse?

Attached: 1528251665165.png (425x237, 120K)

LN is short af compared to other isekai novels, but adaptation was pretty much 1to1. Don't know about the manga.

This
Probably blame renaissance faggots or hollywood

>"moooooom, the goddess of life is bullying meeeeee"

The same could be said for most of Japanese history.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: dyel.png (1357x1920, 1.91M)

That's beyond imagine tier, who are they?

That's the wrong minotaur image.

An archdemon, an elf bride, and their dragon daughter.

OH MY ORPHAN NEN

Attached: 020___1553360261.jpg (833x1181, 263K)

that's not saying much

I was hoping to get a title though.

Attached: 1535118146279.jpg (1689x950, 633K)

Attached: 1529459509583.jpg (635x358, 51K)

Question: if I spank her chest how many fractures my arm would get?

Attached: 1545250798344.jpg (1000x1233, 458K)

user...
I'll let it slide though since it's pretty damn adorable.

Attached: 51E1+hb+YeL.jpg (358x500, 55K)

No, here it's more O MY PRINCE IN DISGUISE if you want to be accurate.

What the fuck she turns into loli? I'm already reading that.

Is this very /u/ going forward? I'm concerned.

Attached: 1530962782031.jpg (1000x1235, 413K)

no, the writing falls apart after that. FUNA is good at making smug lolis, not much else.

No, they adopt a loli dragon, the loli part it's cute but this one it's really generic

>smug lolis
Eh, the smugness of FUNA lolis are only AVERAGE at best and no amount of POTIONS or GOLD COINS are possibly going to change that.

If you want Smugness, go for pic related instead.

Attached: SmugMira.jpg (2016x2866, 2M)

>what is Google Mars

Attached: 1524126016683.png (894x744, 521K)

>mecha

Attached: 1543449866742.png (1440x810, 588K)

Why didn't he add "without raping them" too?

Attached: 1552610412882.png (887x530, 480K)

Fucking hell I'm flatlining over here.

Nephy got hit by a curse or something along that line. I'm expecting it to be Nephy's mother that did so, but I'm still midway through volume 4.

Attached: 03.png (1357x1920, 1.95M)

>Kenja
>mecha in any way
And no, animated armors don't count as robots.

They do if they're giant and look like gundam shit

Attached: spider muscle.jpg (781x753, 332K)

You have no bloody idea what you're talking about.

I don't, I only ever read manga up to chapter 4.

Attached: 1539920357713.png (800x640, 571K)

Cat is the best, bunny is second

Attached: 1553046086254.jpg (848x1199, 197K)

I count 6 weapons on that picture, if counting clavicles separately.

Attached: 1526643703976.jpg (1000x1407, 624K)

oh, it's been a while that i'd seen this lovable idiot

Attached: 1481291434566.jpg (1248x792, 393K)

It's pretty nice that there's other players too

Attached: miffed mira.png (178x307, 46K)

Is it too edgy for an MC to create a magical chastity belt and basically eternally put his male enemy into chastity after defeating him?

No, too edgy would be to gender-bender him, mindrape him into submission and then casually deny him(her) dickings.

not even saying FUNA is especially good at smug lolis, just that it's the only thing he's good at, and he's comparatively shit at everything else. though he did get that one white knight to defend the honor of one of them over the internet.

>he did get that one white knight to defend the honor of one of them over the internet.
Elaborate

Attached: 1543214544217.jpg (1105x622, 243K)

or do what the revenge isekai healer did and turn him into a futa and his soldiers into rape crazed madmen who rape him to death whilst they all burn to death

she's got good genes so she might fill out as she grows older

Attached: fighting panties.jpg (1213x1728, 623K)

no, edgy would be cutting off his diq

one of the translators for potion loli kept replying to comments questioning the protagonist's motivations or the overall story. it escalated to the point where he posted rants on all the chapters he translated. think he dropped it when she started experimenting different ways to kill people with her cheat power.

Attached: x1.jpg (1382x1740, 466K)

Too fast of a death, must heal and repeat it for at least a month or until faggot loses any will to live.
And then you may trick him into believing there's hope again, only to throw him back into the despair.
Or just do that WhiteBear Black Mirror episode and erase his memory after each time, so he would be genuinely hopeful each time.
I'd get popcorn and watch my nemesis slide down the abyss of despair every saturday like that.

Dropped TL or whiteknighting?
>that one faggot who flooded manga chapters with his shitty comments to the point where all space between panels were taken up

mmm feet

What happened to her body?

Edgy would be him fighting his male enemies into submission and eating their dicks while they're still conscious to make his dick the only one in the land.

Sever case of Japanese womanlet genes.

both? I dropped the series too, it's not very good.

Attached: 1548059892209.jpg (826x1184, 248K)

>and eating their dicks
Nice try fujo, you're not getting me to write your homosmut.

>mother sick
>please donate
I think there's a relation between wasting your life as weeb translator and your mom getting sick.

Ah yes. I caught diabetes at that part where they tried feeding food to each other.

I didn't say suck I said eat. Make some sort of a highlander thing where there can be only one.

Attached: fighting panties 2.jpg (728x1033, 186K)

>web novel
>licensed
>sales
bitch I can still read WN for free even if the LN is being published is he retarded?

both, it was pretty much impossible to defend her as time went on and she let rank and file soldiers who didn't really have a choice slowly die of dehydration or melting them from the inside out with her cheat powers

Read The Wandering Inn.

Yes, as are 50% of blog-based translators out there. I might be also generous with 50% estimate.
So is TL dead? She sounds like my kind of MC.

I would if your mother is sick.

eh, little wasted potential considering the premise. the two don't act nearly as tortured or characterized as their backgrounds imply. more like your archetype anime NEET and moe blob.

yeah, he got btfo by another translator who had higher res scans and better english, and then they dropped it after chapter 20 since they didn't have anyone to spite anymore.

>everyone has a fun adventure after being run over, horrible mangled or killing themself
>you sit here and have to wageslave 5 days a week to meet months end

When will our adventure start, bros?

Attached: 1548756609013.png (884x805, 931K)

I wish we had neural networks translating novels already. All this bullshit drama is proving too much for my content hunger.

Attached: 1547118399312.png (558x414, 94K)

oh, and it's licensed now

Attached: potion loli.png (354x500, 510K)

Your adventurer starts now.

Attached: 1552440083028.png (500x358, 67K)

I get vivid dreams with interesting plot when I'm bored out of my skull IRL. Apparently brain knows my suicide boredom threshold well.

Attached: 1539993611142.jpg (1689x950, 625K)

>She sounds like my kind of MC.
FUNA's protagonists don't have as much personality as the out of context pages imply. they author basically just throws them into wacky scenarios and has them do whatever he thinks is cool at the time of writing. they eventually stop feeling like people and just a random collection of events that happen to the same body, for me at least.

>random collection of events that happen to the same body, for me at least.
wtf are they me

Attached: 1538764533221.jpg (540x752, 106K)

Oh isn't that Estelion's Imouto who also TLs the WN for Potion Loli and Average Loli?
Anyway, the story was EI translating it until some other TL group showed up and tried to release higher-quality chapters. People complained about the fairly low quality of EI, so after resisting for some time, EI went "OK, then whatever, I'll let that other group have the manga then, I'll only do the WN instead".

...and then the other group dropped the manga too.

Joke's on you, my life is great.

How much did it hurt after spitting those lies out?

Attached: 1540327448305.png (393x357, 115K)

I don't hate it but her abdomen's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Is her spider half more monstrous looking because she's finally able to see it and she visualises herself as her human portion rather than her spider portion

Attached: Arachne Kumoko.jpg (1220x1800, 771K)

What you see is how she actually looks, no more moomin vision to cutify herself because she can actually see herself.

It's true, I have a nice apartment and a job that can make ends meet even with as little as three days a week, and I work with kids which is nice. Having no friends or romantic prospects isn't my life's fault, that would be the same in another world too.

>Having no friends or romantic prospects isn't my life's fault
It's okay user, you can stop now.

Attached: 1526724447029.jpg (1676x943, 716K)

So what kind of fantasy world you guys want to get into?

Attached: __mimil_miltie_and_witch_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_kenkou_cross__sample-bb878a3da98b9f420b3 (850x649, 272K)

Oh, I don't think so, buddy. user's werbemoh are obviously all trash, just like user's slliks gnitirw.

Attached: ruatonim.png (500x358, 52K)

How do you decide what to read next?

But where's her snatch

Overlord New World but without Nazarick.
Slave Labyrinth setting.

Attached: 1530072582043.jpg (943x954, 233K)

t. stroketaur

Don't you know isekai's authors have higher chance to get isekai'd? just look at Zero no Tsukaima's.

Attached: minotaur2.png (500x358, 52K)

Limbo until she ascends.

TOO SOON

Attached: 1533728990833.jpg (951x695, 103K)

There was Rain too...

why would anyone give a fuck what a previous translator thinks
if i could read and translate jap i would pick it up in a heartbeat. and if that previous translator starts whining i'll just give him the finger

Attached: are you serious.png (600x323, 191K)

it's 6 years already you fuck.

Risou no Himo Seikatsu.
But I would bring /g/, /k/ and /x/ archives with me.
Also contraceptives and lots of those pricey glass balls.
I don't know if brown queen would want a fat ugly like me though.

Attached: 1523457215814.jpg (839x629, 120K)

Fuck you for reminding me.

Attached: 1527943066286.jpg (254x213, 28K)

the better time to start learning japanese was years ago
the second best time to start learning japanese is today
you can do it user, learn japanese and snipe all the projects

Me in isekai.

Attached: 1529454919432.jpg (600x854, 168K)

what happened? he died or something?

Indeed, but the snuk-kcurt and snahc-efink, etc. all seem to exist only in dnalpin. In other words, all the snona nijiaG here would not receive that benefit, so it's useless.

Attached: -2rautonim.png (500x358, 52K)

youtu.be/wz-PtEJEaqY

>isekai'd
He's stuck in hell between a bunch of tsunderes that are all jealous of each other and take it out on him.

yeah i'm too old to start learning japanese now (turning 32 in may)
i know the Original writers are losing out on money from the scans. but come on a random ass fan translator can't order everyone else to not translate it.

Attached: Dou.jpg (301x254, 44K)

She isn't.

Attached: a.uguu.se U6PHZYYgWBAn.rar.gif (538x302, 2.55M)

dere exists in tsundere, user.

Attached: __maribel_dragon_quest_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_hyakuen_raitaa__b7637d61cdb79d60b6ed377a8e34b089.jpg (500x521, 262K)

>muh folded steel
When will nips get over their lack of iron deposits?

Attached: 1542281287360.png (894x389, 377K)

Yeah try being dere with 49 other tsunderes going all tsun on your ass.

What's her haircut?

Attached: 1532932039601.png (306x304, 187K)

I've never had anything against elf ears, except in this series they look awful from some reason

BTFO all other girls except the one of your choice.

Then conquer hell with her.

>he can't appreciate thick ears
What a faggot.

Oh yeah, someone who wrote this surely is alpha male enough to fight against 49 other abusive girls.

Attached: 1523805889027.jpg (1600x1200, 540K)

Anywhere that has magic I can use to turn myself into an immortal loli mage.

Anime overdid it with the tsun and S

no TNE today

Attached: TNE.png (939x299, 35K)

t Cagliostro

Attached: 1541343686972.jpg (990x1323, 209K)

A cultivation world so I can try to reach the apex.

Literally the best girl, not even debatable.

Our world is cultivation world.
Do it faggot.
Find a tree and sit under it.
Enlightenment or death.

Attached: 1539780383403.png (584x324, 206K)

Not when Bunny exists.

Attached: sylvie21.jpg (728x1027, 208K)

god damn it Hajin

>toplvl armaments

Attached: 1546944864914.jpg (700x525, 62K)

Bokukko cut. I'm safe.

She's a support character.
She tasked with distracting enemies, and not with attacking or tanking.

Attached: Sylvie46.jpg (2110x3209, 786K)

Cog is best girl (male).

God image how fucking wet Louise is in that scene I bet she's fucking dripping I bet you could plot her bare ass on a hardwood floor and slide her around like a mop.

>Go to a restaurant with your harem of jade-like beauties to eat
>Suddenly, a wild young master appears!
>"Hey you, the most beautiful out of this flowerfield with skin fair enough to cause nations to fall! Come to my mansion so I can fuck you, as for the rest, you can have them, my followers!"
>Young master tries to grab main waifu but murder hobo protag interferes, young master gets irritated as fuck and shouts like a retard
>"YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!"
>Onlookers gossip about "there is no way this weak-looking dude could possibly beat the young master, the match is already decided! No need to even look!"
>Murder hobo protag kills young master in one punch, all the onlookers go "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? He beat the young master! That can't possibly be! Who is that guy?"
>Old man, seemingly a beggar, but actually one of the strongest daoists in the world, who watches at the scene amused, scoffs at the now dead young master
>"He had eyes but couldn't see mount Tai."
>Suddenly the voice of the young master's father, who is the Sectmaster of Sect X resounds through the entire city
>"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SON! THERE WILL BE NO RECONCILIATION! I'LL MURDER YOU, ALL YOUR PREVIOUS 10 GENERATIONS AND ALL THE DOGS AND HENS AT YOUR HOME!"
>Murder hobo protag goes on to wipe out the entire Sect X because of "MUH by the roots!"
>As murder hobo is about to strike down the sect master, the sect master cries
>"Fool! Our X sect is just small fry in comparison to the sect we are subordinate to, which is the the Y sect, who are in turn subordinate to the Z clan! You'll never have a peaceful life again!"
>Murder hobo protag shrugs
>"Just more targets to KILL!"
>And so murder hobo protag finishes off the sectmaster and gets into conflict with Y sect (and later Z clan, becaue MUH progressive powerlevels)

>brown ears
>pink hair
>black tail

what's with this mismatched color set?

>I bet you could plot her bare ass on a hardwood floor
>dat suction
How would you pick her up then?
Destroying hardwood floors would be a waste.

What series is she/he from?

Very relatable.

Attached: 1524109564731.jpg (1000x1433, 400K)

Fate Gacha

Depends on how much the risk of death is everyday I would say. A fantasy world like the Forgotten Realms might be cool, but unless I can easily learn some combat skills, I'll probably be consumed by something just wandering off the road.

I actually think any variant of Pokemon has the least chance of death and still have a fun time and if I wanted a greater chance of sex, then just go Pokegirls, but that means much greater chance of dying as well. Or other fates worse then death.

Mass of The Dead

Best girl is the bullied Knight

The proper answer

>greater chance of sex
You'd fuck pokemons wouldn't you, sick fuck.

None, I just want to end this shit train of a life, getting a second chance would be a waste of suicide

Attached: 08063ea272a49eb8be4964fec169ff6cadd10e1f_hq.jpg (432x280, 43K)

That reminds me of this passage from the first volume of the Tensei Slime LN. Really a pity the manga and anime didn't include it.

Attached: CursedGirl.png (554x524, 82K)

Jokes on you what was never born can never die.
You're not getting off that ride ever.

Attached: 1527816902502.jpg (786x800, 234K)

Hell no. Not only am I sure that they would look creepy without the anime look, there are only two that have enough semi-human look to even be worth it. No matter how much the lore in Pokemon tries to sell that humans at one point married pokemon, I just don't buy it.

No, I was more thinking how all the human girls are always pretty good looking.

>ywn use Louise's immense suction pussy to attach her to the glass shower door and bully her for being sideways

Reminded me of

Attached: 1539261110973.jpg (1305x1118, 437K)

>Asspull
>The Loli

Attached: 1542985215838.jpg (1000x1436, 482K)

Would you teach her(him)?

Attached: 1541802521942.png (601x518, 96K)

I think at a sifficiently high level you can wear whatever the hell you want

pic related

Attached: amanda wedgie.jpg (1024x943, 441K)

Let this be a lesson OP.
You can't use the JP title or the thread will be full of off topic isekai bullshit from retard posters.
Just use the ENG title whenever you want to discuss this series.

Attached: BISCUITS.jpg (968x1210, 106K)

Swimsuit tanks are best tanks.
No, I'd be too jealous.

Attached: 1536365234297.jpg (1777x2500, 1.32M)

Anywhere where i can laze around. Or a setting where "job/class changing" is a thing so i can try getting different jobs/classes.

Attached: 1532184318890.png (320x268, 71K)

Just be a shapeshifter or incorporeal undead possessing meatbags with different classes.

Attached: 1532725253838.png (850x611, 675K)

Fuck you i want to be the world's first ammomancer.

I love how male focused chinkshit is just your average 80s shonen battle manga because HnK stole from wuxia and Kung-fu flicks.

Let's see that, if anyone else try and got isekaid, search for a inn or a tavern called wandering whorehouse, see you guys on the other side, or not, it doesn't matter

leeroy jenkins

t Archer

Attached: 1538491150653.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>killed in first dungeon run because picking shit job in etrian oddsey tier world.

Attached: playboy-10.png (692x985, 272K)

That's sword autism, i said ammomancy.

Attached: bikini a.jpg (421x355, 64K)

This smells of cut strings and ammonia.
Why would you want that?

I'd autism your sword.

not that kind of ammo

So you want to be Itsuki then?

Attached: 1523199915200.jpg (768x1123, 468K)

Woah, slave mancer has finally updated after 2 months.

Pfffft, nah.

Is that calssmate something?

Well he technically changes ammo used with skill and I bet he can shape bow into a gun.
If you can't make a gun then in isekai ammomancer would be limited to projectile weapons.
Which are lame.

Yes

Attached: 1527389515327.jpg (782x1104, 276K)

I want to go where all those isekai restaurants end up and become a food critic.

>get a shiv in liver
>because competition is harsh in isekai

If I got isekai'd with cheat, I will make said world became better.

First I would kill all the obvious criminal. Bandit, murderer, and thief will be the first to fall.

After that, I would soon slay the other, non obvious criminal. Corrupt noble that brings suffering to people. Warmonger king that only know how to conquer, but not to manage state.

I'm pretty sure people will then wake up, they realize that a 'God' had descended to punish those criminal.

the number of crime will drop massively at this point, as people know that eyes of God are watching them, and for those who commited evil knowing all of that, I shall kill them without mercy.

I also will kill the lesser burden of society, the disabled and many other. For them, they will put to the sleep painlessly and peacefully.

People will worship me! Know that I am the justice incarnate! That I am the one that will bring good to this evil world!

And then... I will become the God of the new world.

That's a risk I'm willing to take. And since my goal is unassuming enough, I'd probably get a bullshit cheat ability due to the narrative law of comedic inversion.

Dead men can't into English, huh Light?

>reddit spacing
>justicefag cancer
Figures.

Attached: 1545365269718.jpg (866x457, 158K)

>last chapter ended on cliffhanger
>this one was literally just people fucking in a flashback

Why did I even get excited for a moment?

Attached: 1549792539137.jpg (303x393, 56K)

To suffer, obviously.
Learn runes.

Attached: 1522000890498.png (2054x2054, 1.1M)

Where does he fit on that list?

Attached: 1532983373504.png (1080x1079, 802K)

Attached: 1527354747123.jpg (984x388, 70K)

Man, I can't believe that utawarerumono went from one of the big names to literally who tier.

Attached: 1552840574662.jpg (787x739, 191K)

>utawarerumono
I never watched it but I know that picrelated bitch is ugly elf from isekai orphanage. You better get used to it.

Note taken but I’m not too miffed by the shitshow I’ve witnessed

Attached: 325B312E-3D2D-4C81-B58D-8FEB28702A48.jpg (771x776, 316K)

The more painful your death is, the stronger the cheat you get in isekai world.

Y/N

What about the pain of my life?

Attached: 1529236206468.jpg (1511x2220, 660K)

what if i live in chronic pain and just die of co2 poisoning to make it less gory

Well shes doing a great job at distracting me.

Does Diablo ever get seriously hurt or outplayed or is he severely overpowered throughout?

From what? What kind of important things you might be doing with your life?

Attached: 1546911957186.jpg (1689x950, 754K)

>ever get seriously hurt
The fuck? He barely survived on few HP after Krum coffin throws

You become god in fantasy world but without any previous past memories. Eventually you get bored of your god power and wish to become normal everyday loser in the world with no magic.

Welcome to glorious amnesia vacation ranks!

Attached: 1536789619835.jpg (690x706, 39K)

Well that escalated quickly.

Attached: 1553137711446.jpg (1400x2005, 852K)

>ywn get murdered by a cute loli

You never know user.

Attached: 1534434777820.png (589x720, 584K)

Only if she was straddling me and force me to cum several time inside her repeatedly until I become empty shell of myself.

>"kill"
>proceeds to use tazer

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1551530309406.png (1564x1930, 1007K)

Amen

Elves shouldn't even be considered, disgusting knife ears will cuck you as soon as you turn your back.

Attached: N1viY8S.png (365x301, 224K)

A properly cock addicted elf is too stupid to even consider such a thing

Only when magic flute is involved

Attached: 1521898621659.jpg (1689x950, 594K)

The funniest thing is that in 3.5e, the best (martial) tank is literally the unarmoured dodgetank wearing non-armour armor enchanted to provide its bonuses
The dude in full plate is far easier to kill than the girl who is literally naked except for her enchanted hat

>girl who is literally naked except for her enchanted hat
Fund it.

Attached: MAGIC MENSTRUATION BOWL AND AC BONUS HAT.png (384x671, 319K)

>tfw still no yakuza isekai where kiryu gets isekai'd
>no sukeban isekai for that matter either

Attached: 1544744101383.png (836x790, 561K)

Hi Kino.

Attached: 1549819544908.jpg (1300x1866, 776K)

Rem and Shera actually have good proportions here.

How the fuck do you make a cover so fucking ugly?

Attached: 1549115289910.jpg (352x500, 48K)

This isn't Isekai tho.

How did your mother give birth to such an ugly boy?

N

I'm a woman.

That explains it.

I've got nothing to read again

Attached: 1546552561174.jpg (500x540, 55K)

Sunshine!? Where is new Couplet???

It's the isekai world that's stupid, not the dragon

t. Katia

I've got so many novels on my list that I'm falling behind. Compared to when I had nothing to read, this somehow feels even worse.

Fucked up how couplet is about tiny couple instead a pair of successive lines of verse, typically rhyming and of the same length.

whatcha reading user

Right now? Today's chapter of the fairy isekai.

!TIMILPMUB EHT FO YRC
!EVIHCRA SI SDAERHT LLA FO LAOG EHT

Attached: hselfle.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>7th page
Fuck off
What's that?

is that carol?

novelupdates.com/series/is-the-strongest-in-another-world-a-hero-a-demon-lord-no-its-a-fairy-desu/

How long until she murders her 1st human?

Attached: 1544757821750.png (304x359, 130K)

write your own then

Holy shit isekai cakes have it hard

Attached: 1547450717385.png (507x373, 164K)

You do understand that the reference is to a skill with "delayed activation"?

Yeah, 7 seconds.

Attached: 1533799519541.png (1290x1821, 651K)

not too long

Attached: 1551944728628.png (2000x2872, 829K)

>7 seconds
oh, user...

It ends happily so it's okay.

Doesn't the guy who takes her in die at the end and she's all alone again?

Well she's on the street because 1st old guy died, there's some furry suffering and then a 2nd younger guy takes her in.

Amen, brother.

Read The Wandering Inn.

Was it rape?

Attached: 1538045057881.jpg (1000x1394, 289K)

Please hire me, o $7500-sama

drugged and stripped, yes it was

>$7500
Old news.

Attached: almost8k.png (260x208, 6K)

Where do they all get chloroform from?

Attached: 1543840193091.png (960x1365, 391K)