One Punch Man

New chapter is out
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156648251980
Translations and raws later

Attached: 1553289968310.png (665x893, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/q5ya2Ts
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-04/one-punch-man-season-2-airs-april-2-special-before-april-9-hulu-premiere/.144188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>prison bitch filler

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

>no tatsumaki
yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Attached: 1552317538967.jpg (800x1130, 376K)

>still reading fillerman

Somebody please explain me the purupuri hair shit

He just evolved like a Pokemon.

Never saw Murata drawing so bad as this time
Not even him cares anymore, so sad

>tatsumaki will never create a psychic barrier around your cock so you won't be able to get hard without her permission

He just doesn't care about PPP. No one does.

Imagine her jerking you off with her psychic abilities, like a vibrating onahole.

No idea what you’re smoking, it’s the usual quality. This chapter had little potential for a big spectacle fight so of course it’s not the most impressive one.

Imagine having her as your wholesome and flirty wife who likes to rub her naked body on you

I dunno, it looks kino as usual

Attached: 1.png (1518x1080, 1.02M)

Imagine coming home from work and seeing Tatsumaki waiting for you on the bed like in OPs pic.
Fuck this shite existence.

Attached: 1552842400724.jpg (633x485, 180K)

Nyan is cute! Pri-pri is cute! Tats is cute!

A lot of pages had great artwork, but then some others were kind of below average for Murata. He was probably too busy on the new volume stuff and felt like he had to deliver an extra long chapter.

PPP getting vibration abilities plus scaring an Executive were fantastic additions, and it's nice to see him not as just a jobber like he was in the webcomic. I wonder if his fight with Garou will be shown.

I love the cat

If Murata thinks it's not good enough, he'll redraw it later. The madman remade an entire fucking chapter from scratch just because he though that Child Emperor's robot was not badass enough.

>I wonder if his fight with Garou will be shown.
Hopefully not.

Lots of pages were comedic and those kind of pages often gets lower quality than the action ones. It’s fine.

I love you

PPP gave me old school incredible Hulk videos with this shot. The feet, muscle and the position of how he punched. Dude has come far from jobbing to Sea King.

Cute.

Attached: 94E02A1B-051E-46B8-B30B-B84C64BF7EF6.jpg (303x578, 119K)

PPP looks like he was drawn by ONE

Murata said we’d see Garou when he fights Darkshine, but that was a long time ago and pretty sure we’ll SEE Garou wake up before the fight itself happens.

If Garou and PPP do meet Garou will just one-shot the fuck out of him though.

RIP snowman

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (134x120, 17K)

Yet another cutie dies in this chapter.

Attached: 88448AF9-8B5C-4B70-AA0A-B46D034D49E6.jpg (573x469, 171K)

It's not like the chapter was entirely badly drawn. Only select pages like the prisoners arriving or the final page were really bad. Overall it was quite good, but not outstanding like he did for the Flash, Child Emperor or Zombieman fights. I don't know if he's burning out or he just left the characters he cared less about until later.
I don't think Garou is at that point yet. Especially since PPP just survived a hit from an Executive that even made him evolve to get better defense. He lost that, but I doubt it means nothing. It'll definitely be a stomp, but probably with some extended action for extra Garou and Darkshine wank.

>
I would say his gigantic cousin will revenge him...but Saitama killed that already.

RIP Jack Frost Jr.

I love that he's getting expanded on. His fight with DSK is the first instance of actual serious action in the webcomic and manga, and it was fucking brutal. PPP then became a joke only, with a very small moment in the Boros arc, only to disappear in the webcomic. This chapter felt a lot more like the initial PPP we saw.

> Only select pages like the prisoners arrivin

What? The drawings in it was fine. It’s the assistants that did a lazy job and just added action lines instead of a proper background.

Can't wait for JC Staff

user, you must be retarded. Nyan didn’t even go serious on PPP. Garou has gone through Rover and Orochi and literally hard counters PPP, Garou just easily one-shots him. So easily it’s probably not even worth it to have them meet.

I like comparing these

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (1193x894, 1.28M)

Do you think we'll finally get Darkshine vs Bug God next chapter? I wonder if it's being left for last because it's going to be a big conclusion to the first act of the raid, or because ONE wants to tie the fight directly to something else. Maybe both, but I really hope it doesn't disappoint. PPP literally turning that wall into dust from vibrating himself with ease, when he's completely weaker in every aspect compared to DS, besides us still not getting anything of his real abilities have me too excited.

Can't wait for his motivation speech to Darkshine.

Funny enough Garou does one shot PPP in the webcomic even to fucking up his arm.

So is Prisoner some kind of a mutant like Pig God and Darkshine?

RIP blandest monster girl.

Nyan is an Executive. Him "not being serious" is still a huge feat for PPP. I'm not saying PPP is on his level, but surviving and actually being able to fight after a strong Dragon slashed him is far above what we would've expected from PPP before this.

Garou is still definitely not on an Executive's level, and even if he hard counters PPP and would easily defeat him, showing the fight would be better for both characters' development.

Pig God is a mutant, PPP and Darkshine are just superhumans.

The perspective on PPP is completely off and the drawing looks flat as shit.
Murata has become somewhat worse with these punching panels recently.
The panel after Garou deflected the bullets in front of the shed also has his fist being comically wide compared to his usually nimble fingers.

It looks rough, but PPP is rough so kinda fits? The composition is real good either way.

I wouldn’t call her bland, she just isn’t one of those ultra sexy girls like the rest.

Attached: BACA1405-5BB1-485F-8DB3-9846C8751252.jpg (1754x2048, 495K)

I think that's the best Tatsumaki pin-up so far.

Garou has always been rather inconsistent and is sometimes more buff than usual.

This PPP spread is just clearly rushed. He’ll probably redraw it.

Murata isn't going for realism fucktard.

Naturally enough you mean. Anyone who thinks PPP would even get a 'fight' there is retarded. Garou instagibs him in one counter punch.

Nyan literally has no feats aside from being a meme cat and the chapter makes it clear he didn't even try with PPP. Garou is the one who's been tanking shit from STRONG dragon levels with actual feats and growing rapidly. He literally one-shots PPP, it's not a debate. Having them meet in itself is virtually pointless.

You are legit braindead user.

Far from it. The body looks too deformed and she looks more mature than she should.

On the other hand, that volume 19 appearance is definitely amonst her best shots.

Attached: 19AB63EB-D5D8-42C3-8318-BEC16529AAA6.jpg (829x1130, 247K)

>This PPP spread is just clearly rushed. He’ll probably redraw it.
It's not rushed, but he'll probably redraw it because of the continuity mistake (no shirt).

Yeah he is clearly going for poor art instead.

Considering Garou beat Tank top beforehand in his base it shouldn't have been a discussion whether or not Garou could do it.

It’s rushed. You can tell by looking at the details that it was way more quickly drawn than the usual big spread.

Compared to the rest she is. Someone had to be.

Nah, I love it. It's nice to see her just lying down, and I don't see how her proportions are any different from normal.

Attached: b2772b_6163148.jpg (1280x1280, 186K)

>OPM as good as always
>ONE bringing more depth into the story
>Murata is working like a god
>"le filler shittoasting"
Just post more tatsumaki please.

Yes, obviously. That other user is plain retarded.

Garou beat TTM because of a heavy counter. At first he tried to take him on without his techniques and was getting trashed.

>Nyan literally has no feats
What part of him being an Executive do you not get? He's above everyone who's fought the S class so far in the raid.
>the chapter makes it clear he didn't even try with PPP
He's still a fucking Executive. Do you think Black Sperm tried against Atomic Samurai? Not at all, yet him surviving that long shows that he's not some random swordsman with just attack power.
>Garou is the one who's been tanking shit from STRONG dragon levels with actual feats and growing rapidly
Yes, and? I'm talking about PPP
>He literally one-shots PPP, it's not a debate.
In the webcomic he does, but then again so did the S class to all the Demons. A one shot can easily be worked into a stomp making for an even better display of superiority.
>Having them meet in itself is virtually pointless.
Did you even read the webcomic? Them meeting is completely crucial to Darkshine's arc.

I'm sick of all the whiny bitches that populate these threads nowadays.

Attached: BabyPPP.png (139x122, 20K)

The twist of the torso to hips is too exaggerated.

>poor art
You are retarded. The page is excellent, you don't know shit.
Read properly before jumping to the wrong conclusions and getting angry, it looks pathetic.

Finally someone is talking sense.

Attached: __tatsumaki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_kousaki_rui__7b9e9f973e3152b54fc219b8b151241d.jpg (825x1100, 952K)

>too exaggerated.
What manga do you even think this is?

True but the fact he still won shows he's more than enough to beat Puri puri. Especially how far he's come now and his growth is after each fight like a fucking saiyan.

I know that Murata's art before was a lot better than this but keep telling yourself that this shit isn't worse.

Poor Tanktop Master, he's starting to look like an A class hero compared to his peers.

>Starting next month, every single One Punch Man thread will just be an endless string of shitposts about how bad Season 2 looks
>Any discussion about the actual manga will be buried under people bitching about how the Boogiepop team should have just taken over S2 and repeating "FUCK JC STAFF" posts

Attached: uh.jpg (369x406, 45K)

>I know that Murata's art before was a lot better
False, he's been improving constantly. That spread isn't particularly great for him, but if you can't see his improvement you haven't been paying attention and just casually read the manga or something.

A manga where the girl’s poses aren’t that exaggerated. There are different levels of being exaggerated and this one is too unnatural.

replying to literally every fucking single "le art is bad" post doesnt help either

Attached: pppp.jpg (495x704, 46K)

Plenty of people who read OPM don't like OPM. Why do they continue to read it? It is a mystery.

It doesn't help he'll learn that some of his members quit just as he recovers due to how brutal Garou was. Feelsbadman.

>A manga where the girl’s poses aren’t that exaggerated.
What manga do you even think this is?

Who the hell would ever question that Garou can beat PPP?
The point is obviously only about Garou being able to one shot PPP with his raw strenght.

With raw strength he should.

Nah.

Attached: 148FBC5F-3FDC-4F2F-85BB-B7429A5F72AA.gif (500x280, 2M)

He hasn't been able to show his all. Garou had a big advantage over him that didn't let him show his true power. I don't think he's weaker than even current PPP.

So did you just quote my post without trying to understand what the post says?

>tfw no Tornado vs Caped Baldy in Murata style until 2020
Feels bad man.

You don't follow a lot of manga threads on Yea Forums, do you? Everything is the same, all the threads are full of haters complaining about everything happening in them. It wasn't like this a few years ago, but it's been getting worse and worse by the day.

Post ONE's Tats you cowards

Attached: ONE.jpg (497x705, 51K)

I did, but it doesn't make sense. Do you really think that pose is particularly exaggerated versus a lot of the pin ups Murata does?

>jobbing
>to sea king
>sea king beat 2 S class and at least 3 A class

Sea King was misclassified. He was a case of Dragon being considered a Demon because he wasn't outright destructive. It's like Asura Rhino and how he 2 shot Genos. Sea King got 2 clean hits in and Genos was down too.

Try 2022 at the very least.

The body twist is, yes.

It's this whole site. People are so paranoid about fitting in that they forget to actually talk about stuff.

But it's not unnatural, it just looks that way to you because you don't see the left side of her body, and your brain tricks you into thinking that you're seeing her from the side. Murata doesn't do such simple mistakes, he's too good at anatomy.

>has been improving a lot constantly
Where's your proof for that? His art keeps getting flatter and his proportions become more and more wonky. Fucking look at Garou's head size half the time and compare it to older panels.
A few years back he gave an insignificant fight the same attention that he now only gave to Garou vs. Orochi.

Attached: G4.png (1234x1386, 2.02M)

So who kills the kitty?

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (108x143, 21K)

Attached: 8090DCF1-980E-4859-AC62-7C142FAF958D.png (730x961, 486K)

No deep sea king was just a string demon he was no where near dragon. Also Genos only got hit once and was still able to fight. He only list when he sacrificed his body for the girl. Otherwise if he didn't get cocky of his one shot he would have won especially considering he hit the nigga so hard that he reverted back to dry form.

>I know that Murata's art before was a lot better than this
If Murata thinks this is not good enough - he will redraw it. That's all. If you only read the print version of OPM, you didn't see all the fixes Murata does all the time.

Attached: jfbQ1xT.jpg (1290x1872, 1.12M)

>What part of him being an Executive do you not get?
What part of "Nyan didn't treat PPP seriously at all" do you not get? Not to mention that the title alone says absolutely nothing about Nyan's power. Dragons vary in power, greatly at times, and Nyan has no feats aside from being a liquid cat. None.

>I'm talking about PPP
While underselling greatly what Garou has gone through in the most ironic manner possible. Garou has tanked shit from executives with actual feats and he himself is literally considered executive level. Psykos wants him bad. His growth speed / evolution is actually bonkers. His fighting style completely hard counters PPP.

Garou plain one-shot counters PPP's best attack. It's not a contest, nor a debate.

>Them meeting is completely crucial to Darkshine's arc.
The fuck are you talking about? Garou doesn't need to meet PPP at all, it's pointless because Garou at this point just shits on him profusely and both just forget it personally. Garou can meet Darkshine under any other circumstances, PPP being Darkshine's "friend" can cheer him up without meeting Garou himself. The fuck.

>Killed Maiko

SON OF A BITCH

DSK reverted because of fire.

Sea King was a demon level. He would've get flattened by any other S class hero.

The one suffering the most is Metal Bat. Asides from his feats looking like a joke compared with what everyone is doing now, his hype behind "he can solo dragons" is dead because everyone and their moms can solo dragons now too.
At least TTM has this which is still impressive.

There is a big difference between one shotting through counter, and one shotting with just power.

Garou rarely relies on just raw strength, so the entire "point" is retarded. Garou one-shots PPP because he's not just strong himself, he can effortlessly throw PPP's own shit back at him.

I can't believe how retarded you PPP fags are. Where did you crawl from?

Well of course but still Genos could ha e won. Otherwise despite how string dsk was he's not dragon.

I'm well aware of the redrawing and it was absolute hell during the Boros chapters but there is still an overall decline.

YES!!!
More

Attached: originalTATS.jpg (995x705, 267K)

Nah, I don’t think genos would have without the matchup matter.

ONE specifically mentionned that even Sonic with weapons can only beat dry DSK.

I was under the impression that Nyan fled because of PPP's massively overbearing homosexuality.

A convicted gay rapist charges at you half naked. Fleeing seems like a solid option.

What did ONE mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190323_012823.jpg (297x323, 38K)

Attached: 7593F615-7E05-4BA3-8828-F6EDE3FCAAC0.png (875x1198, 1.01M)

>What part of "Nyan didn't treat PPP seriously at all" do you not get?
I mean, did you read my response? I explain my reasoning in it, do you want me to repeat that part?
>the title alone says absolutely nothing about Nyan's power
This is just absurd and dumb. Executives have time and time again been said to be on a completely different level than everyone else on the MA, he's parallel to Black Sperm, Rover, Elder Centipede, Gouketsu, etc. You can have your dumb headcanon, but Executives are based on power and he's one, deal with it.
>While underselling greatly what Garou has gone through
Are you really so insecure that you can't take a compliment to a characters durability as anything but an attack towards another characters' damage output? I fucking adore Garou, and I think he would easily deal with PPP, from even before everything he's gone through. I'm not downplaying him or trying to, I'm talking about making the fight not be a one shot so it ACTUALLY shows how strong Garou is. Haven't you understood how these new fights actually fleshed out the S class powers and showed their strengths compared to them literally just one shotting monsters we were told were supposedly powerful?
>Garou plain one-shot counters PPP's best attack. It's not a contest, nor a debate.
You are arrogant to the point where you dare predict the exact way the fight is going to go? Are you 14?
>Garou can meet Darkshine under any other circumstances, PPP being Darkshine's "friend" can cheer him up without meeting Garou himself.
Why would they remove the point of reference that tries to ground the situation and at the same time show Garou's ridiculous growth by having him one up from PPP to his outright superior version in DS? PPP just cheering him up when he didn't even meet Garou, besides the fact that DS's motivation while fighting him was PPP's defeat would just be removing something for nothing. Not to mention they aren't removing a fight, you should've realized by now.

Now you're just shifting goalposts because I sure as hell never mentioned "raw power" anywhere and it's merely your headcanon that Garou doesn't have that in the first place. It's plain fact that Garou hard-counters PPP and just one-shots him. Garou is a martial artist, his punches aren't just raw power. He made PPP's body shut down in one shot.

I more understood it in the way that PPP was ready to hug him to death and Nyan hates hugs.

Nyan fled because PPP's flamboyant gay attack reminded him of his previous owner cuddling him too much.

It's kinda funny

>everyone and their moms can solo dragons now too.
That has always been the case though. We are just being shown that now. Metal Bat went toe to toe with Elder Centipede and one shot two Demons in the same fight, he's still above PPP and TTM.

Considering that notion its not hard to see when Genos couldn't really put him down after his initial first punch or even with one arm.

Nyan is disgusted by him because he reminds him of his previous owner's affection which he hated.

>everyone and their moms can solo dragons now
Only about half the heroes in the S class can, and "dragon" is not a fixed powerlevel. Bakuzan and Orochi are both dragons.

Equally valid assumption. I don't know why people like are arguing so much over what was an obvious joke chapter.

We have a homosexual deviant chasing a demonic cat through walls with the intention to defeat him with overtly gay affection. Who gives a shit about power levels.

>arguing so much over what was an obvious joke chapter.
The discussion is about future events.

Attached: 06FE2723-53FF-400F-AAB4-5FB0CAEE0D29.jpg (1200x953, 357K)

Murata has improved so much, guys.
I'm glad he still has the same passion for the manga that made him paint the the meteor arc just for the free online version of OPM.

Attached: mk.jpg (1720x1236, 497K)

In the webcomic dragons were held in a much higher regard, and demons like Bug God were comparable to S-class. Now we have PPP, the "weakest S-class", one shotting demons left and right.
>toe to toe with elder
No, Elder was swatting Metal Bat like an annoying fly each time he saw him. He was lucky Elder didn't actively try to kill him.

I hope Fuhrer Ugly and Gums get to do something in the manga. They just kinda died in the webcomic before they were able to receive any characterisation.

Why have the last few chapters not included Saitama?

Because the story doesn't involve Saitama right now, what kinda question is that?

He should actually encounter Flash soon.

sounds like a bunch of excuses desu
>if he did this and that he would've won
yeah right

This gif took him forever to make and there was heavy backclash by the fans. Don’t take things out of their context you retard. The arc is long enough as it is for Lurata to take whole months on a pointless gif.

thanks anons, I love ONE's Tatsumaki

Attached: tats.jpg (600x340, 109K)

This. The arc wouldn't be done until 2030.

Saitama doesn't get focused these arcs. He only really comes back near the end and after the whole ordeal.

Demons have always been "comparable" to S class heroes in the sense that an S class hero is supposed to be able to defeat a Demon to qualify. From that, and from ONE's statements later on, it's clear that higher ranked S classes could defeat Dragons, or did you think that every time one appeared they had to team up and call several? That would have been addressed otherwise, and from what we see the heroes don't really like cooperating.

You could argue that Dragons are supposed to be rare, but they can't be rare enough that only Tatsumaki and Saitama deal with them, otherwise Tatsumaki would literally be considered on her own rank.

What's so wrong with PPP one shotting Demons? I doubt these have been strong Demons, and he could hold his own against a Dragon in the Boros arc, even if he had help. His whol schtick is that his punches are ridiculously strong, and if he couldn't defeat Demons easily he would barely even qualify as S class.

You need to reread the Elder fight. Sure, Metal Bat didn't do any damage, but when he hit Elder's face he did actualy hurt him, and he started to try and get him off and sent him flying miles away, from which he got up like nothing. This is far beyond most characters' durability feats.

Don’t forget about Murata’s ONE Tatsumaki.

Attached: 5B721A86-D290-4B68-AF2C-3EA40D18C2B5.jpg (1903x956, 493K)

shouldn't PPP be wearing a sweater here?

>Executives have time and time again been said to be on a completely different level
Executives are dragons and all dragons vary in power. These guys weren't perfectly calculated to be equal or anything, just like S classes aren't. Some of these dragons got fucking lucky with matchups for pete's sake. And Nyan has no feats. Nyan doesn't even freaking pretend to fight PPP. Stop blowing his scratch out of proportion like a retard.

>making the fight not be a one shot so it ACTUALLY shows how strong Garou is
Holy shit, the retarded state of you. The fact that PPP has had the time to fight some demons seriously on panel and Garou can just one-shot PPP's best mode casually IS what shows how insanely strong Garou is. You're either trolling or braindead. Showing a 'fight' would only take away from Garou's character at this point. Garou has no fucking reason to pay PPP any mind. Garou is way out of his league, he just one-shots PPP and goes on his way. Probably that's why we won't even see them meet, as Murata has already mentioned. The encounter is virtually useless for either character.

The only reason I read OPM after the anime was to see more of Saitama and more of Tastumanko

Yeah PPP was drawn like whit but this is some of the best cat drawing I have ever seen. Murata perfectly captures the expressions of a feline.

Attached: azumanga_neko_by_aerawen_vanhouten.gif (376x400, 131K)

Read the special chapters. They are far better than the additions ONE made to the regular manga storyline.

Why is he bare chested in this panel? Isn't that a continuity error?

Attached: 1547603905145.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

Why does that matter

Well he was around early chapters after the Boros Arc. Otherwise its now the other heroes and Garou as the focus. Same as it was in the webcomic where he was more of a background character and not much involved until he was forced to due to the noise.

>In the webcomic dragons were held in a much higher regard
Is that true, though? Elder Centipede and Gouketsu were the manga's formal introduction to dragon level monsters, and both of them trashed literally everyone they fought and had to be taken out by Saitama. Now, Flash killed two dragon level monsters by himself but even in the webcomic he was implied to be hideously strong. Phoenix Man was defeated, but only after a long battle where Child Emperor burned through his arsenal and failed to kill Phoenix Man with his most powerful attack. And next we're gonna see the cadres winning against other S class heroes.

I can see that page being redrawn.

The whole point of S-class is that they should be able to deal with most demon level threats on their own, perhaps with some difficulty if the match up is bad.

I expect normies to join the manga discussion while also bashing the anime.

yes, also good, so glad that Murata does this style change with her and Saitama

Attached: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (360x409, 76K)

Tatsumaki is seen fairly often, but Saitama is more of a secondary character nowadays. ONE doesn't like using him too often because the joke would get stale, so Saitama always appears in the wrong place at the wrong time.

These threads have been unreadable for years because people only care about Saitama vs Garou and anything that's not that is completely meaningless and unenjoyable to them.

But basing on current feats, PPP has at least reached current manga Genos level.

>Executives are dragons and all dragons vary in power
You are dense. Precisely BECAUSE Dragons vary in power the category of Executives exists. Not even mentioning that even just being a Dragon makes his attack a serious consideration.
>These guys weren't perfectly calculated to be equal
Good thing I didn't say that.
> Some of these dragons got fucking lucky with matchups for pete's sake.
What are you even trying to say?
>And Nyan has no feats
Thankfully we have a classification system to be able to estimate things like this.
>Stop blowing his scratch out of proportion like a retard.
It's like you don't even read battle manga. Everyone in the room is surprised he can even take the hit, and that's knowing he's an S class. Going further, Nyan didn't even bother trying to kill him, if that was far from serious why wouldn't he go serious and end it quickly?
>The fact that PPP has had the time to fight some demons seriously on panel and Garou can just one-shot PPP's best mode casually IS what shows how insanely strong Garou is.
That's not showing. It's just a bad match up, and it leaves the question about another case (like TTM).
>You're either trolling or braindead.
You know, sprinkling these short insults among your sparse arguments doesn't give them a lot of credibility. Just drop them if you really care, or stop talking about it if you don't.
>Showing a 'fight' would only take away from Garou's character at this point.
If that was true (it isn't) ONE wouldn't have gone on and given him like triple the amount he had in the webcomic up until this point. You clearly don't understand his train of thought.
>as Murata has already mentioned.
Resorting to inventing things now?

You know nothing about the manga and don't care enough. You don't understand the importance of the fight to three characters' story arcs, and you completely ignore the fact that the manga hasn't skipped anything, going as far as to expand EVERY SINGLE part of the webcomic.

That first face is like the JCStaff one.

pregnant tatsumaki?

Don't forget about the its all Murata fault argument despite the fact One gives the man storyboards. Also yeah constant Muh filler post.

People lose braincells in these threads by arguing about the powerlevels beyond what we actually know and end up making weird conclusions that don't make sense. If anything Dragons have been obscenely buffed.

It kinda furthers the joke too for him to be ignored and absent despite being the protagonist. His whole life is being marginalized. It makes sense for the audience to do the same too.

It's a great idea because it both saves time (drawing her hair is not easy after all) and looks fun. It also kinda reminds you how other heroes in the OPM universe see Tatsumaki.

That fucking cat.

Its similar to Mask running away from Fuhrer Ugly due to being....ugly.

Muh filler will still be a thing when it reaches the final chapter.

Hahaha, epic.

They'll even complain during Garou vs Saitama because the fight is actually very long. The most pathetic thing they've done is complain in the Devil Long Hair chapter, which was basically 80% webcomic and 20% new content, probably the least expanded chapter since the divergence.

>Later I've the manga reaches past the webcomic
>Still muh filler post

I'll laugh at that point.

Not really, no. Genos have more weapons and a special ultimate attack that does lots of damage.

>Murders the prisoners he went there to save
Sasuga PPP

Child Emperor vs Phoenixman didnt deserve to be 3 months long, and it was probably the longest fight in the series.

I think that's because Murata's schedule was beyond fucked at that point, and he also had to redraw an entire chapter due to his perfectionist autism.

> in the sense that an S class hero is supposed to be able to defeat a Demon to qualify.
No, in the sense that Sea King fucked up PPP and Genos, in the sense that Garou claims that Bug God and Ripper are as strong as S-class.
>it's clear that higher ranked S classes could defeat Dragons
Sure, but not the likes of Child Emperor or Genos.
>What's so wrong with PPP one shotting Demons?
That he got destroyed by one and now without proper explanation he eats them.
>when he hit Elder's face he did actualy hurt him
He was being annoying to Elder, thats all. He did no damage nor posed a real threat to him. Like a fly getting inside your eye.
>This is far beyond most characters' durability feats.
Getting launched and surviving isn't that big of a deal. Gouketsu did it with Max and Snek and they were fine.

I do agree with that.

Who cares about the real time it took? It had a long period where Murata could barely work on the manga during that, and after that he even scrapped the chapters and replaced them for one that improved on them considerably.

The fight itself did end up being long, but people really exaggerate. It's about the same as Saitama vs Suiryu.

That fight did feel a bit drawn out. I understand Phoenixman was one likely one of the more powerful non-executive monsters, but we didn't need months of, "No, THIS is my final form" bullshit.

Oh shit guys! JCStaff just released the first visual for monster Garou!

Attached: one_punch_man___garou_monster_form.png (1080x1920, 851K)

One did say his schedule was needed up during that time of the fight. But it also didn't help Murata was trying to do the whole biweekly schedule and had to redraw a lot.

Exactly. I will never get tired of seeing it.

Attached: KRMyMIU.jpg (540x542, 53K)

>Sea King fucked up PPP and Genos
Yeah, and DSK was an outlier, as well as PPP who is the weakest S class hero and he knew he was very weak and had a whole arc about that, and Genos, who is the rookie without experience who was defeated using dirty tricks.
>Garou claims that Bug God and Ripper are as strong as S-class.
They are strong Demons. Doesn't change the rankings, which literally state that 1 S class should be able to defeat 1 Demon.
>but not the likes of Child Emperor or Genos.
Child Emperor never showed his abilities and he was always ranked 5 for some reason. And Genos is still unable to, what's your point?
>That he got destroyed by one and now without proper explanation he eats them.
Did you skip the Boros arc? Or even his new power up this chapter?
>He was being annoying to Elder, thats all.
Did you actually go back and readthe fight again? It's pretty clear you are wrong.
>Like a fly getting inside your eye.
Do you start rolling on the ground smashing around everything when a fly gets on your eye?
>Gouketsu did it with Max and Snek and they were fine.
Completely different scale, you are grasping at straws for no reason. There's weaker S classes to pick on.

How do King's doctors react when he goes in for something like the flu? What if he hurts his back and they just give him a ton of Fentanyl?

Pic related should give you an idea of what dragon meant. It's Child Emperor talking after the raid failed. Now in the manga he kills one several times himself.
You lose braincells when you consider Gouketsu and Elder Centipede average dragons.

Cover Page

TEXT: Justice is about being powerful, headstrong and beautiful----.

TEXT: …What, do I hear any complaints?

CHAPTER 105: Love Revolution

Page 1

MONSTER: Finally, we managed to defeat that monster…

MONSTER: We didn’t…!!?

Page 2

MONSTER: We didn’t…!!!?

MONSTER: Battle compatibility should have given us an advantage…we should have killed the hero according to plan…

MONSTER: Did Gyoro Gyoro Sama make a mistake in his analysis!?

MONSTER: Is he actually human…!?

MONSTER: Electricity

MONSTER: Supersonic waves

MONSTER: Freezing

Page 3

MONSTER: Heat

MONSTER: Freezing

MONSTER: Venom

MONSTER: Parasites

MONSTER: We showed him with ours special attacks, but he’s still standing

MONSTER: What exactly is his body made of?

PRISONER: Is it really that hard to imagine?

Page 4

PRISONER: If I must explain, to embrace all the pain with love that’s as deep as the ocean, that is my ability.

PRISONER: I call it Angel Hug

MONSTER: He’s actually explaining it…

TEXT: Love…?

MONSTER: This is terrifying…!!

Page 5

MONSTER: Damn it! We can’t win against this!!

MONSTER: Let’s leave it to the Cadres. Retreat, retreat~!!

MONSTER: Hold it small fries

MONSTER: Gyoro Gyoro and Orochi do not take kindly to deserters

MONSTER: !!

Page 6

MONSTER: Shut up! Why don’t you go and fight him yourself

MONSTER: Yeah, yeah

MONSTER: Ah…why not

MONSTER: But I’ll be taking your abilities with me!

MONSTER: Ha

MONSTER: !?

MONSTER: What

MONSTER: Gaah

Page 7

PRISONER: Monster on monster!?

TEXT: Gee—

TEXT: Hee---

PRISONER: Doing this to your comrades…you know nothing of love

MONSTER: Hahahaha, yum yum yum

PRISONER: !?

forgot pic

Attached: dragons.png (260x134, 17K)

>You lose braincells when you consider Gouketsu and Elder Centipede average dragons.
True, good thing no one has done that.

Page 8

PRISONER: ……!!

Page 9

MONSTER: I can freely use all special abilities I have ingested, until my body fully digests them and they leave my bowels

TEXT: Disaster level: Demon. Vacuuma*

*T/N: vacuum + mammoth

MONSTER: That’s plenty of time to make short work of all you heroes!

MONSTER: Humans with undying bodies do not exist

Page 10

MONSTER: !?

PRISONER: Phew…

PRISONER: It looks like I somehow managed to protect the sweater…

What chapter is that? And you noticed it said "or above", right? That's the term used for Boros and Orochi.

Nigger, you're fucking retarded. They're just a small group of dragons. There are dragons who are not executives but can rival these monsters in power and even overshadow them. At no point are the executives implied to be equal. They literally cannot be, no one is sitting there with a calculator, and in fact they have vastly different showings. You're inventing shit unabashedly. Is it so hard to comprehend that NYAN HAS NO FEATS and didn't give a shit about FIGHTING PPP even remotely seriously? You're ridiculously retarded.

>That's not showing. It's just a bad match up,
What the fuck does that even mean. Do you want Garou to just stand there and tank PPP for an entire chapter then? Garou has tanked stronger attacks and shown other feats already against stronger foes. Instead of entertaining your utterly delusional PPP fight scenario he could be not wasting his fucking time and moving on to stronger foes, searching for the kid. Garou has no reason whatsoever to give PPP any mind. PPP is not a new opponent type for him and he's not a challenge to Garou in any way at all. IF they were to meet, it makes no sense to overextend their encounter. Its only purpose is PPP telling Darkshine that Garou is batshit strong after the latter has one-shotted PPP in his best mode. That encounter in itself is pointless, Darkshine meets Garou randomly anyway and finds out that Garou is strong himself.

>Resorting to inventing things now?
Murata literally said that the next time we see Garou will be when he fights Dakrshine, you obnoxiously dumb faggot.

>3 months long
The length of a fight is in pages, not in months

>vacuum + mammoth
*WHHHHHHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Didn't Genos defeat wet Sea King in a simulation with only two attacks? In any case Genos wins against demons after a tough fight and loses badly against dragons without doing any damage. Considering how he was hanging there with Sea King with only one arm he seems more like a demon

I like it when Murata draws proportional Tatsumaki body

Attached: 165356464532.jpg (710x676, 182K)

Pages mean jack shit, they're always inconsistent in length. Purpose and chapters are what matters. Retards still equate Murata's schedule with actual pacing

He is a demon.

Genos has been always a high risk fighter with lots lf attack power. Redoing a fight is a much easier win for him obviously.

user, stop replying to darkshinefag. He's deluded.

>DSK was an outlier
No, he was an standard demon.
>Child Emperor never showed his abilities and he was always ranked 5 for some reason
He had no mecha in the webcomic, and rankings arent only about being strong.
>Genos is still unable to
After seeing what he did to Elder, he'd destroy a normal dragon in a fair fight.
>Did you skip the Boros arc? Or even his new power up this chapter?
Meme explanations don't count, if we want to mantain a minimun of good writing here.
>Did you actually go back and readthe fight again? It's pretty clear you are wrong.
Are you so delusional that you actually think MB posed the slightest threat to Elder?
>Do you start rolling on the ground smashing around everything when a fly gets on your eye?
If I was a centipede without arms and that was the only way to take the fly off my face I would.
>Completely different scale
You are desperate. They got launched just like MB.

Anyone who thinks he's a Dragon hasn't been paying attention to how insane Dragons have been in the manga. Even beyond Executives, just look at the ninjas and PM. The only one that hasn't been impressive is Bakuzan, but then again he basically did nothing but play with Suiryu, get overclassed by an Executive, and get killed.

Yeah but volumes cost money, and if a fight someone doesn't care about is nearly the entire volume long they might not buy it. Not speaking for myself I like the fight.

OPM is free, people can buy whatever volumes they want but it's always been consistent. So your claim is dumb

>he was an standard demon.
I'd say on the high end, but not what I'm trying to say. Him defeating that many S classes is what makes him an outlier, he had the perfect conditions for all of that things to happen.
>He had no mecha in the webcomic, and rankings arent only about being strong.
Yeah, but in the webcomic he had nothing. That's my point, we hadn't seen him fight beyond his backpack, and we didn't even see its full extent since it one shot PM, but then he fought an opponent against whom it was useless, and then lost it. The webcomic wasn't very good at displaying a lot of characters' real power. And while rankings aren't only about being strong, that matters, and we don't see him do a lot. He's too high to just be support, MK does more in that regard yet he's lower.
>After seeing what he did to Elder, he'd destroy a normal dragon in a fair fight.
I mean, do you want to talk about the real manga or the one in your headcanon?
>Meme explanations don't count
Ok, this is just stupid. Did you forget the titular character or something? Or PPP's entire thing?
>Are you so delusional that you actually think MB posed the slightest threat to Elder
Fuck no, why don't you read what I said instead of reaching weird conclusions?
>that was the only way to take the fly off my face
Are you forgetting he literally took Genos off his face in a much more sensible manner?
>They got launched just like MB.
Then I guess it's the same as the Boros kick to the moon, since Saitama just got launched the same as Max, right?

At least he didn't job

Soon

Attached: black sperm number.jpg (589x519, 176K)

Not that I'm complaining but didn't she have smaller tits?

>Soon

Rank the raid fights we've gotten so far

Flash > Zombieman > Child Emperor > PPP > Amai Mask > AS Disciples

Fuck off

Legit soon. In 2 months I can see Black Sperm appearing, we’re near it.

>soon

You mean in 2-3 years.

CE was boring. It didn't feel like a mecha fight at all.

Hey, it's better than retarded discussions. All the fights have been great, and it's fun to share different opinions.

Translation when ?

> It didn't feel like a mecha fight at all.
And that's a good thing, because it wasn't.

Amai > Flash > Zombieman > CE > AS disciples

We still have to see Darkshine vs Bug God, the end of the Devil Long Hair fight (which shouldn't take long), Tatsumaki vs Gyoro and Garou vs PPP assuming they won't get moved until after BS chasing Tareo. Not to mention they may add more stuff with Waganma, Garou, G5, and very likely Genos. If DK will come out, it being before the Executive fights would definitely be better.

So it's not far, but maybe not 2 months soon. Especially since Murata is going to be a lot busier this year with the anime, just like in 2015

Page 11

PRISONER: Speaking of undying men, there’s a hero just like that. Someone like you could never hope to defeat them.

PRISONER: Even though I’m also an S-class…I cannot begin to keep up. How should I put it…compared to them, I’m just an average person

PRISONER: Listen, monster. Before you pound your chest and boast.

PRISONER: You should try to overcome this average adult male right in front of you

MONSTER: You’re still standing…

MONSTER: What kind of average adult male are you, monster…

Page 12

MONSTER: That said

MONSTER: Your body is already screaming in agony, look

MONSTER: Look at it quiver, anyone can see it

PRISONER: Quiver?

PRISONER: That’s expected after all the venom and electric shocks

PRISONER: All this talk of “embracing pain” at the end of the day is really just me toughing it out

PRISONER: What’s the point of having a strong spirit, if the body simply can’t keep up!?

MONSTER: Hahahahaha

Page 13

N/A

Page 14

MONSTER: What…what did you do…?

MONSTER: What is that power…

PRISONER: …it appears all this love has given birth to a brand new style

TEXT: Vibration Angel

TEXT: Is Born!!!

>PPP has improved so much that he can decisively defeat monsters without going commando

>Radical Prisoner

Garou fights Darkshine in his next appearance.
Unless Tatsumaki's initial hello to Psykos takes a while, it shouldn't take that long until we get to BS vs Atomic. 2 months is definitely too soon though.

MK keeps his things to himself and we later learn that the HA doesn't trust him that much. Child Emperor actually puts his genious at the service of the HA.
>I mean, do you want to talk about the real manga or the one in your headcanon?
Im talking about that time when Genos fought Elder, a monster that had Bang and Bomb shitting their pants and made MB his bitch, and outmaneuvered him, overcame his defenses, and incinerated his whole insides. That is the real manga and it has logical consequences that you may or may not accept, but that isn't my problem.
>Did you forget the titular character or something? Or PPP's entire thing?
PPP jumping tiers because he changed his mindset and similar bullshit is bad writing, unless you are implying that he is special like Saitama.
>Fuck no
Ok, so you agree with me. MB was far from going toe to toe.
>Are you forgetting he literally took Genos off his face in a much more sensible manner?
Elder actually took Genos seriously so he grabbed his leg and tried to crush him against his hard shell, a certain death in comparison to being launched away which the likes of Snek can survive.
>Then I guess it's the same as the Boros kick to the moon, since Saitama just got launched the same as Max, right?
Gouketsu kicking and Elder shaking him off are comparable and neither reached outer space. Boros' kick isn't. Try again.

>Garou fights Darkshine in his next appearance.
Nope, there's a page showing him standing over a defeated PPP. And if you've been following the way the manga has been handled, every scene gets expanded and we barely get teleporting characters, I bet we'll even get to see Garou wake up.
>Unless Tatsumaki's initial hello to Psykos takes a while
There's like a whole chapter of fighting at that point though. I do think the core of the fight will be moved for later, but I could see an expanded meeting to better develop Tats and Psykos' relationship beyond it being about Fubuki. Then have the Orochi things later alongside the Executives.

It shouldn't be that long, but the rate at which the story advances isn't set. Between Murata slowing down, expanded content, and general randomness I say we could also be as far as 6 months away from that, but definitely not a lot more. Probably around 3-4 months if all goes well.

>Nyan didn’t even go serious on PPP
Nyan not being serious reads just like pureblood vampire "not being serious" the attack was clearly meant to kill but didn't work as intended. At the end of the day this is still a dragon level threat, the damage output in whatever form is supposed to coincide with a creature who poses a threat to multiple cities. So even a play scratch was supposed to be enough to take down this S-class hero and PPP kept on standing.

Attached: Dominating victory.png (800x1138, 1.33M)

So like are the ultimate 5 Demon level or low dragon? I have my doubts Fubuki could beat them.

Definitely Demon. Except maybe Serizawa.

There is also no reason for Nyan to not hit PPP seriously, or atleast not with the intention of killing him.

He’s a fucking cat and he cared so little that he was being sleepy while slashing. Nothing like Pureblood who was serious.

And Nyan's casual attacks are far and beyond anything Vampire could actually do. Executive vs Demon, and Vampire wasn't even serious, he keeps acting like he has the upper hand instead of going all out.

user, I get it you're slow on the uptake but Murata said that the next time Garou shows up will be when he fights Darkshine.
Tatsumaki's first talk to Psykos most likely won't be a multi-chapter event and the narrative will kinda cut off before we can get to the gist - her fight with Orochi.
Also while the manga expands on things, some parts have been essentially the same give or take a couple of pages. Just look at Pig God for the most recent example.
Basically we'll see BS vs AS in less than half a year, that's for certain.

>He’s a fucking cat and he cared so little
You're literally missing the point. Pureblood wasn't treating zombieman seriously at all, he was showing off for the crowd. Nyan being sleep is no different and once again, he made an attack he thought had killed his target which is the entire point. No matter his demeanor, he was fully committed to killing PPP with one stroke and it failed leading to the next exchange.

>Murata said that the next time Garou shows up will be when he fights Darkshine.
He didn't, you retards take a quick fan translation out of context and repeat it until death. He talked about his next big fight which could compare to Orochi's. He never said Garou literally wouldn't appear until then.
>and the narrative will kinda cut off before we can get to the gist - her fight with Orochi.
Maybe, maybe not. We can't tell, which is why this is just based on opinions.
>some parts have been essentially the same give or take a couple of pages
The vast minority.
>Just look at Pig God for the most recent example.
Which was a gag. Fights and infodumps have been the most expanded parts.
>Basically we'll see BS vs AS in less than half a year, that's for certain.
I disagree. I'd say there's over an 85% chance, you clearly aren't considering how much Murata could eventually slow down.

Page 15

PRISONER: Vibration…

PRISONER: Dark Angel Rush

MONSTER: He really is a monster…

Page 16-17

N/A

Page 18

MONSTER: --Whoa…

MONSTER: That bastard, he’s a monster among monsters

MONSTER: Naturally. We can no longer think of him as human

MONSTER: He’s extraordinarily strong

PRISONER: That voice…

MONSTER: It’s annoying how well we know that, isn’t it

MONSTER: How many times have we tried and failed to cut his head off while he’s asleep

MONSTER: Skin so tough not even razor blades can’t penetrate. Who else could it be

Page 19

MONSTER: But today is the day we kill you

MONSTER: Ah~…we’ve survived this long just for this reward

MONSTER: Our revenge is at hand!

MONSTER: Are you ready, Smelly Lid Prison boss…no

MONSTER: Our sworn enemy! S-Class Hero Puri Puri Prisoner!!!

Page 20

PRISONER: Are you those prisoners who got captured by monsters!?

PRISONER: What happened to you…?

PRISONER: You totally look like monsters!!

MONSTER: You’re the last person we want to hear this from!

PRISONER: Damn it! The Monster Association…how dare they do such cruel things to such weak men!!

PRISONER: Wait there! I’m save you

MONSTER: Who are you calling weak!? That bastard pisses me off every time he opens his mouth

MONSTER: Let’s end him!

Cats play with their prey, user.....

Garou yet?

He was literally going for the kill, and leaving what remained of him for the prisoners to play with.

>He didn't
He did. You're being a retard and confusing two completely different streams. Last year, on June 2nd, Murata was talking specifically about characters' future appearances.
To quote:
>Murata: There will be some Fubuki in next chapter, but no Garou. The next time Garou shows up should be the time when he fights Darkshine.

Attached: 1509736059911.jpg (426x237, 108K)

Murata = pedo

>_thank good he don’t draw Mob

This acutally looks like shit

He didn't. If you want to back that claim post the clip or Japanese text, because I was in both streams and remember the dumb interpretations forming despite trying to correct them. Same shit as the Hotpot removal, tournament being 2 episodes, etc

ONE didn’t even redraw the storyboards this far at the time.
At the very least we’re definitely seeing that little peak at Garou after he offscreens PPP.

Whyfeel like telling everyone about your shit taste?

Some people think everything Murata says is confirmed like he was the one calling the shots. Everyone acts like Tatsumaki fighting Orochi is confirmed just because it was what Murata thought.

I'm sorry but I don't trust you a single bit. I was in every stream and stream thread.
You very evidently confused the two instances because Murata also spoke specifically about Garou's fight with Darkshine on the stream dated May 26. He was talking about Orochi then.
He talked about Garou's next appearance on the stream from June 2 and said he'll show up when he fights Darkshine.

"Probably" show up.

Psykos is litterally trying to brainwash Garou in her lab or something, it’s not the same situation as in the webcomic where she just lets him sleep on the floor until he wakes up.

>I was in every stream and stream thread.
And I was there too. I don't trust you a single bit either, since I actually heard and understood what Murata said.
>You very evidently confused the two instances because Murata also spoke specifically about Garou's fight with Darkshine on the stream dated May 26. He was talking about Orochi then.
Unless you have transcripts or clips this means nothing, this is just your word against mine.

Besides, like said, what he says doesn't mean a lot. This is a pointless argument, so if you really care that much go get a clip, someone has to have reuploaded that somewhere else.

Who do you think is going to kill Nyan?

Serious Bomb.

Garou, Bang or Bomb. If not, he survives as the third pet Saitama gets.

ONE actually dumped really long storyboards back then and had narrative discussions with Murata.
Unless you want to claim "Murata forgot", then Garou's next actual appearance should be around the time he fights Darkshine. That's the info we have so far.

>Unless you have transcripts
I do have the exact translations with exact stream dates. This was said on May 26:
>Murata: Gyoro Gyoro will be burned to death by Orochi's fire if she didn't use her shield.
>Murata: Garou will fight Darkshine next just like in the webcomic.
On June 2 he talks about Fubuki's and Garou's next appearances.
You're confusing streams and talking out of your ass to cover up your mistake.

There was no "probably" there. He said Garou'd show up in his fight against Darkshine next.
You're literally making shit up though user. Don't pretend you know the timeline better than Murata does please.

>exact translations
And I literally told you that I was actively arguing against those for no one to care. I don't care enough about this to actually go to the videos to find his exact words, but if you really do I can give you a transcript and proper translation.
>ONE actually dumped really long storyboards back then
That isn't true either, all we know is the storyboards covered up to the CE fight. You are just lying to further your point.
>There was no "probably" there. He said Garou'd show up in his fight against Darkshine next.
And that's a quick translation taken out of context and with no proper source to fact check. It doesn't hold anything without the proper source where everyone can go and listen to Murata or at least the original text without interpretation.
>Don't pretend you know the timeline better than Murata does please.
Murata forgets shit all the time.

Looks like there are a lot of dumb jokes this chapter, this is going to be a very hit or miss one.

>Any discussion about the actual manga will be buried under people bitching about how the Boogiepop team should have just taken over S2 and repeating "FUCK JC STAFF" posts
You're giving shitposters too much credit, they'll just ask for Madhouse even though most animators were not actually part of Madhouse.

>And I literally told you that I was actively arguing against those for no one to care.
Bullcrap. I was in the thread and stream chat and no one ever argued against the translation. Thread is even archived for everyone to see. I don't see your supposedly fluent translations anywhere. Come on, user. Are you twelve?
>all we know is the storyboards covered up to the CE fight
Wrong. He received a humongous storyboard for several "demon stage" fights back then, over a hundred pages long. He also discussed future plot events with ONE, literally mentioned on stream that he did that. That's when he started pouring a lot of info on the arc to fans.
>Murata forgets shit all the time.
This is the most hilariously loaded exaggeration. Murata has action and plot rundowns with ONE. He knows way more about the narrative than you do.

It varies depending on Murata's mood.

Attached: 1514649032374.png (800x1014, 334K)

>Literally Nothing Happens Man

thank you

Can't wait for that Tatsu in high quality, she looks amazing. Might be Murata's best drawing of her.

Nyan is a slippery ultra moe cat with the most cat-like backstory. Does he even need to be killed?

psychically enhanced.

Page 21

MONSTER: Here comes the pain and suffering, you little shit

MONSTER: Let us hear you scream

MONSTER: Muhahaha

MONSTER: Do you think our grudge ends here

MONSTER: We’re going back to the prison to kill the guards and everyone else!

MONSTER: It doesn’t matter how many times we kill you, it will never be enough, do you understand you bastard!!

MONSTER: Especially that deep kiss punishment, absolutely unforgivable

MONSTER: We would have been legendary serial killers recorded in the history books if it weren’t for you

Page 22

MONSTER: We’ll skin you!! We will tear your heart out!!!

PRISONER: What is this…!

PRISONER: Did their hearts become corrupted too after turning into monsters. This is bad…

MONSTER: ……?

MONSTER: No no no……!?

MONSTER: We have always hated your guts!

PRISONER: How could that be…we slept together, ate together, labored together, sweat together. We were friends and lovers, our hearts used to beat as one

PRISONER: Remember those glorious days!

Page 23

MONSTER: The more I remember, the more I want to kill you, argh!!!

MONSTER: You were always slacking off during prison labor!

MONSTER: How are we not getting through to this guy!

MONSTER: I’ve always hated you, now I will return this hatred…

PRISONER: I will save all of you, you have to believe me!

MONSTER: No, so…

MONSTER: We’re totally not asking to be saved!!

MONSTER: Damn it! We really wanted to let it all out and kill him with every ounce of our evil being, but we just can’t get any of our feelings across!!

MONSTER: Also, it doesn’t look like he’s even taking any damage …!!!

NYAN: Hey, I’ll let you in on a little secret

Page 24

NYAN: Once you go monster, you can never go back

NYAN: What a pity

Page 25

NYAN: Yawn~

NYAN: Sleepy…

TEXT: Disaster level: Dragon. Nyan

Page 26

TEXT: Feline Retribution

PRISONER: Gaagh

PRISONER: Boyfriend…hand-knitted sweater…has been…

NYAN: So…I’ll leave the rest to you

MONSTER: Amazing……

MONSTER: This is the power of a Cadre…

D-damn, his previous owner seems like the first female OPM character I can self insert as.

Attached: cuddlies.png (342x356, 140K)

Get your Toxoplasmosis checked.

Poor Nyan looks fucking dead inside there.

I wonder if he ate a monster cell or mutated naturally.

Nice chapter. Nyan is super cute.

But damn, I really miss Garou.

I wonder if this is one's parody of the "ultimate suffering" trope.
Naturally since she drove him crazy. I know, my cat sometimes tried to kill me.

Page 27
MONSTER: Now is our chance to kill him
MONSTER: Great, this is it
MONSTER: !!!
MONSTER: He can still move
PRISONER: So my honeys can never become human again…and?
NYAN: !
PRISONER: Huh…
PRISONER: That’s incorrect
PRISONER: As long as your heart is still human…you will always be a fine human!
Page 28
PRISONER: I will never give up! I must rescue my boyfriends!!
PRISONER: With love…nothing is impossible!!!
MONSTER: Damn it! He’s saying some cool stuff, but he doesn’t understand a thing!!!
MONSTER: And stop saying we’re your boyfriends!!
MONSTER: Enough, talking is a waste of time. He’s not fighting back, which is convenient
MONSTER: Kill kill
Page 29
MONSTER: This feels different…?
MONSTER: !!?
MONSTER: Wha is this form…!?
NYAN: What’s going on…
NYAN: The accumulated damage awakened his defensive instincts, and his body evolved rapidly as a result
NYAN: …something like that?
NYAN: Are humans always like this?
NYAN: That’s scary
Page 30
PRISONER: ……!

You’re correct. PPP calls all these prisoners his boyfriends in the chapter.

>As long as your heart is still human…you will always be a fine human!
Wonder who this applies to

Attached: CA0C4915-1EF2-4F2C-9C86-55C6C506571E.jpg (517x810, 94K)

>Wonder who this applies to
Genos?

PPP doesn’t understand that at the very core of going full monster lies abandoning one’s humanity or heart.

It's offensive to have Prisoner deliver this line, Genus was enough.

Attached: disgusting men.jpg (600x606, 136K)

No shit. PPP doesn’t even really understand his own “boyfriends” hate him and want to kill him.

When are we seeing Garou again?

>Garoufags

Attached: 7CF9B0F1-C53C-4378-A883-357579224152.jpg (1189x1200, 258K)

In the anime user. The airing will be over until we see him in the manga again.

Attached: 3050928668.jpg (776x712, 69K)

>suiryu
wew. Anyone have that image of THE STRONG replaced with suiryu's stupid face on all 4 panels?

Based asexual Garou btfo'ing gay sluts.

Attached: 1552924279357.jpg (636x303, 124K)

Accurate pic, Suiryu is canonically a Garoufag.

Daily reminder Suiryu has no teeth and sounds like a literal fag.

Attached: DcMzkWkV0AAmert.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

You do realize dental implants exist right?

You know, rather than asexual Garou seems like the type to be into actual romance. One true love for life and all that stuff. He'd be loyal to one person.

>dental implants
Well fuck that'd be even faggier than Suiryu's voice. Using dental implants when this beastly dude Garou can literally shoot his ass by casually spitting a tooth out.

>JC Staff turned arguably the most beloved anime of the decade into the one of the most disliked ones in one trailer
Seriously, is this a new feat? It's incredible how bad they fucked up.

Attached: 1547863588704.jpg (672x935, 76K)

>Garou can literally shoot his ass by casually spitting a tooth out
It's funny because it's true.

PRISONER: It can’t be. Did I grew angel wings…

PRISONER: Anyone can see it’s just body hair!

PRISONER: This improves my defense

PRISONER: In that case…

PRISONER: I will call it

PRISONER: Angel Bristle Armor

PRISONER: I can now ignore my boyfriends’ attacks, there’s only one objective

PRISONER: Defeat that cat!!
NYAN: Argh, I’m dreading this already…

NYAN: This feeling…

NYAN: Having love forced upon me, just like with my former master…

NYAN: Whatever

NYAN: The other Cadres can deal with him

PRISONER: !?

PRISONER: Such a narrow opening!?
NYAN: I can go through even if the opening is only 3 mm

NYAN: Look at all these cracks. I can travel freely through them

NYAN: I’ll go find some other hero to kill

NYAN: Bye~~

MONSTER: Hey Prisoner

MONSTER: We’re the ones trying to kill you…

PRISONER: Ah

PRISONER: I got it!!!
PRISONER: Use the bristle armor on my forearms as guard to

PRISONER: increase the destructive power of the vibrations

PRISONER: combine that with what I learned in swimming class as a kid

PRISONER: Rock Diver!
PRISONER: Angel Crawl

PRISONER: Swimming in earth, going after that cat monster!!
NYAN: Meow!!!?

NYAN: He’s getting closer

NYAN: My instincts were spot on, his type is tough for me to handle

NYAN: Hmph…
NYAN: I’ve decided to live my life the way I want, and fight whomever I want to fight

NYAN: You can fight those prisoners

PRISONER: I will chase you to the ends of the earth

NYAN: That’s dirty~~~!

MONSTER: Whoa

TEXT: Suu

MONSTER: Nyan sama

MONSTER: Did you kill the Prisoner?
N/A
PRISONER: Crap!?

PRISONER: I got them involved by accident…!!!?

PRISONER: My boyfriends aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

PRISONER: Aaaaaaahhhhh
PRISONER: I’ll accept this new technique a gift from you all…

PRISONER: …thank you, my honeys

MONSTER: Damn you…

PRISONER: Your deaths will not be in vain

PRISONER: Everyone, please bear witness to this battle …

END

>Garoufags

Attached: 1512140846774.png (770x1200, 944K)

Based post

Attached: 1551357328287.png (800x667, 435K)

>One true love for life and all that stuff.
I can see it. Lucky is the girl who manages to catch Garou's interest like that.

Imagine thinking Garou has a good physique when Suiryu exists. Can't wait to see Garou btfo.

Imagine still shitposting about that bitch ass nigga Whoryu, his generic uninspired body and his faggy voice, when based mad lad Garou exists with his god-like body that you'll never be able to have and a sexy deep voice.
The absolute state of suiryufags.

Attached: 1539292092207.jpg (2070x5392, 3.96M)

This. But at this pace we'll have to wait 15 years before ONE decides to romance this story up, 30 approximate before Tats and Saitama fuck. I bet Garou will accidentally find a girl before Saitama remembers he still has a dick.

Attached: 04_113254_720_10412.jpg (247x311, 31K)

Why is Saitama so loveable?

Attached: all_star_one_punch_man__comm_d__by_epictones_da2mzfi.jpg (1000x1200, 499K)

>that collage
Fuck, Garou is peak aesthetic. Really inspires me to work out more even though I realize I can’t physically achieve his exact body.

>MANLETrou

>Suiryu exists
Who?

That’s a lot of Garou body worship. Is Murata bi or something? Or just Fubuki and Garousexual?

imgur.com/a/q5ya2Ts

Attached: k7fQPhv.png (800x1138, 648K)

>ywn climb Garou like a tree and ride his magnificent Boeing wing span shoulders
Why even live

>rapist, pain, vibrator, molestation technique, we where lovers, sweated together...
This chapter is peak faggotry right here.
When you literally observe every single scene with Prisoner so far, he is the most stereotypical and rather realistic depiction of a gay dude, thus the most offensive too.

Attached: faggot.png (800x855, 473K)

This chapter is hilarious desu
And Murata will most likely come back to redraw some parts

Dumping

Attached: 3843E1DE-DEE8-480B-B5BD-2A8A0121240A.jpg (640x910, 67K)

Attached: 1755596E-2004-4345-8206-16EC7E3D894F.jpg (640x910, 98K)

Attached: 85C2EE65-B515-4BA1-A4D3-9DA3B9BE228B.jpg (640x910, 90K)

Attached: 615B732F-DEC1-4194-9418-FBA303F95070.jpg (640x910, 74K)

Attached: 2F7E76ED-F9F8-45A8-8838-1FE9629CC3B9.jpg (640x910, 98K)

WHIIIIIRRRRRRRR

Attached: 815EA498-EB21-43EF-8025-395523371F0B.jpg (640x910, 111K)

Attached: 23C6125C-EEF3-44BC-8714-DEB8A66B4DB8.jpg (640x910, 109K)

Attached: 3051E091-A41B-4EFB-A410-E847A7C3B343.jpg (640x910, 77K)

Elegant

Attached: 5C77DDB3-6BAE-4F17-A13A-86C2C6E81FC2.jpg (640x910, 84K)

Attached: 8082CE76-33C2-4C59-98DE-DA5D5284611E.jpg (640x910, 86K)

>arguably the most beloved anime of the decade
>this is what opmfags actually believe

Attached: 63D99F1F-8433-448D-A28F-D2AC4EB9B900.jpg (640x910, 97K)

Based gay man

Attached: EEF048AB-8108-42D4-8BCD-65F21AD95693.jpg (640x910, 79K)

Attached: CAD551CC-A77C-490A-8DEB-7DA079EB5D8D.jpg (640x910, 85K)

Attached: 112EF83F-52B7-4A3B-8C17-250F275E07D0.jpg (640x910, 95K)

This was actually a good chapter, got a chuckle out of me with Puri Puri nonsense power discoveries

Attached: s.jpg (848x1199, 206K)

Behold

Attached: 93D1D3C8-2352-431E-9481-1EE6A1461CC5.jpg (640x910, 89K)

Attached: 6891E8A8-517D-49DF-9A9D-B85C99C321B8.jpg (640x910, 96K)

Attached: 7E422EAF-A882-4D38-9481-3E3581A29CA1.jpg (640x455, 53K)

Attached: BF739B07-AF94-4FE6-A677-9F80DE32D7CA.jpg (640x910, 97K)

Can anyone tell which prisoner is which from the special

Attached: DA8E9807-C2AA-4D67-A3BA-A834D6627F5A.jpg (640x910, 111K)

Attached: 41A5FCED-5FF4-4E2E-AAC2-28A9CB8EA181.jpg (640x910, 106K)

Attached: 07AF3528-DDA2-440E-A2D9-8784C27025A0.jpg (640x910, 124K)

Attached: C6CAB58C-3757-4B3D-AC06-9A2AAD134B19.jpg (640x910, 104K)

Attached: 5F131650-5980-4605-9163-312E895C9442.jpg (640x910, 98K)

Attached: 30725A29-B53B-42F7-BAD6-347E55F19CF8.jpg (640x910, 98K)

Cute

Attached: B9C287FD-349D-45BF-B2F7-28F89D0E2D7A.jpg (640x910, 93K)

Did ONE actually intend for tatsumaki to be a semen demon or was this all on murata?

Attached: EE5D1417-6104-4DC8-8399-427BDEC4008F.jpg (640x910, 108K)

If ONE had a problem with it he would have corrected it by now

Attached: 163C939B-1C83-4FF5-AF80-7E7C67F04C57.jpg (640x910, 107K)

Attached: 9F7A4CCC-5B2F-4E50-8390-FAB72D0C3BC5.jpg (640x910, 88K)

Attached: 0E265624-8FB6-437A-A7DB-0F4EA86CDFFB.jpg (640x910, 111K)

Wow

Attached: 0A34F3FF-5EE8-485E-BB25-A31FED325A46.jpg (640x910, 92K)

Attached: FEE816B5-488F-4DFC-926B-1F6BCF503643.jpg (640x910, 112K)

Wonder how he transformed

Attached: 2AD65AD1-9E23-4D36-9114-8FB94132E2AC.jpg (640x910, 101K)

Cats are liquid

Attached: C399B874-8061-4AD7-BE37-CAFDF6520FC3.jpg (640x910, 91K)

Attached: AEF33C8A-01A3-427C-81E2-68254AFCA605.jpg (640x910, 102K)

Attached: 3FD1C6F2-F0C1-43F3-93F3-E6E1526463A2.jpg (640x910, 124K)

What’s this expression conveying?

Attached: 5FA002D8-45C5-45C9-A47E-DBF3E9D0ADC8.jpg (640x910, 111K)

Attached: 8825A088-26A3-4723-9467-4C86F9EF7780.jpg (640x910, 101K)

>Reading Murata's version

Attached: 1476918888866.png (760x570, 470K)

Whoops

Attached: 23496A88-6154-4B4F-A11C-83760A9A2CEA.jpg (640x910, 121K)

Attached: 5029AC71-ED20-430F-9D01-4EC958DEB682.jpg (640x910, 81K)

kek'd

And that’s the end of the chapter. Going to sleep

Attached: F4F79370-24F0-441B-B9B6-AC38B82FB93E.jpg (640x910, 83K)

So is Nyan still going to fight Pri Pri or what?

Don't scare me, we don't need another waste of chapters.

>manga has more padding than the one piece anime
kek

The most sexual, sensual and delicious small breasts in existence.

Attached: Tatsusquishy.jpg (500x988, 280K)

Probably off screen, but I hope it's shown so gets closer to killing himself

I really like this as a powerset.

Of the muscle lads, Darkshine has the strongest body, Prisoner is still learning/advancing his powers, and Tanktop has... actual combat techniques?

P E A K
E
R
F
O
R
M
A
N
C
E

damn they all dead?

Dead thread
Dead series

Yes

PPP destroy Chutlu.

So who even made him those sweaters? Everybody hates him.

I should call bullshit on this, but I've seen cats go in holes you wouldn't believe.

it's a monster cat, the cat has its abilities enhanced

Attached: 1B11A651-F1A0-4E9D-9537-7FACE29AB73B.jpg (2223x3031, 2.6M)

Rei's Ayanames weren't that big!

will Garou carry or ruin SS2 for normies?

Attached: c45.png (600x600, 111K)

And she never had a booty

You know Tatsumaki's body is perfection when even the cow king Mogudan respects it.

Attached: 18.jpg (1280x1807, 296K)

Is it still Filler when Murata is working with ONE while ONE writes it?

Wish there was a pic somewhere with Tatsumaki just alone
Rei's unrealistic proportions ruin it.

He did give her bigger breasts (just not huge ones tier) and very thick thighs.

tatsumaki actives an intense desire in me to propose to her

Mogudan can draw something other than terminal breast cancer patient?

Was NYAN in the Web-comic?
i don't remember him.

Attached: OPM NYAN.png (800x1138, 1.12M)

No, he's Murata's original.

>No, he was an standard demon.
ONE said in an interview that he's stronger than most Demons.

Yes.

Thankfully no.

Nyan... had a hard life

So cat has a weakpoint, huge case of amoraphobia. Truly he got worst opponent.

this looks like fanfiction

Pretty sure he could simply punch that wall (like earlier in chapter in fact), with his powerlevel should be no problen.

Fucking lol, so in the end he kills them himself and shrug it off

cant we just drop this garbage already and pretend it never existed?

Yea Forums?

I remember one of the inmates stayed in prison and actually loves him; that's probably the boyfriend that makes his sweaters.

the sure were weak monsters if falling debris killed them
this guy, the guy PPP previously called his boyfriend

Attached: 23.png (800x1150, 200K)

Is Puri Puri Prisoner dare i say it, best girl?

Attached: tEXqufQ.png (393x398, 151K)

The sooner everyone figures this out the better really

Damn, it hurts me to see how boring OPM became. This arc should have been absolute kino and instead it's... we... yaaaAAAAAaaawnnn...

Pretty fun chapter
Next is AS vs BS?

Heard you the first time mate.
OPM will always be kino

This. It was a good chapter

can murata just fuck off with this filler garbage and boring irrelevant character #403 fighting gay irrelevant character #17?
this manga literally became everything it swore to destroy, fucking shounen garbage

Attached: 1518636660894.png (250x250, 59K)

After PPP part, the first "round" should be done I believe. And next big bads.

previous cat owner was a cutie

So the next chapter is most likely going to be Darkshine, after that I have no clue because Orochi most likely changes everything about Tatsumaki's part.

Fuck it's true, next is darkshine

>Heard you the first time mate

It's the first time I post on this thread.

because it's filler

>...
Kill yourself.

It could have been great.

Attached: Genoko.png (581x1077, 447K)

I believe Darkshine is the next one. Only Bug God and Devil Long Hair are still alive

It never has sworn to destroy anything and Puri is based and pure, so no.

Attached: qa1m6SC.png (715x297, 192K)

ONE made the character.

To be fair the debris fell at very high speed because of the crawl.

> everything it swore to destro

What a retard.

This retarded shit should've never happened. TTM is weaker than PPP now.

No, he didn't you retard austist

Darkshine vs Bug God (will likely be quick)
Conclusion of Evil Hair (like the webcomic, doubt it will be extended)
Sonic going to Saitama’s house where Genos waiting.
Maybe a fight for Fubuki’s new team.
Whatever is up with G5 and Drive Knight
Tatsumako vs Psykos (Tatsumaki vs Orochi) is definitely more happening after the dragons foghts)

Hard to tell how much of those stuffs is gonna be extended.

>saitama
>literally ridiculing the shounen genre simply by existing
Don't lie, you didn't pick up OPM because you were expecting irrelevant characters to fight each other in a dick measuring contest of whose power of friendship is stronger.

Attached: 1517995325754.jpg (482x482, 28K)

In other words, retard writing.

Showing that he is mentally ill.

What the fuck is the difference between cold and freezing?
Orochi should've eaten that snowman ages ago.

stay mad

Attached: phoenix man.jpg (662x814, 398K)

Sure reddit-kun.

Same feeling.

Darkshine, Tatsumaki, Atomic and finally Saitama sigh 6 months.

>I took swimming lessons as a kid, I got this
How can anyone hate this literal faggot?

Manga was a mistake.

This monster's power is clearly the power to redraw the world as if it was drawn by ONE.

Attached: blah.png (505x800, 409K)

I AM GIRL GIP ATTENSHUN NAO

I still don't understand why OPM has turned into a generic battle manga.
Who is this change for? People who get hooked on the first chapters don't do so because of the fights or tropes. They get hooked because of the comedy or the hints of Saitama's depression.
But both the webcomic and to a much larger extent the manga turned more and more into pseudo intellectual comments and nonstop fighting.

I agree, I'm not all that happy with how the manga turned out either. Complaining about it every single thread will change nothing though.

>Sonic going to Saitama’s house where Genos waiting.
You what now?
>Maybe a fight for Fubuki’s new team.
There's absolutely no need for the "New Fubuki group" to fight demon shitters. Fubuki and Bang both have fights lined up in the story and they're gonna run into Rover before that.

>mogudan

Attached: 1538297312817.png (447x378, 11K)

>there is absolutely no need for
Great way to describe literally all the changes in the manga so far

Garou outstrengths Darkshine this arc with power causing him lose faith in his own strength.

PPP is nowhere near Darkshine's level, he shows it by beating Darkshine just to prove Darkshine is that strong and cheer him up.

Man, I just didn't understand why fujo hated this.

Jesus Christ.
No homo.

Not really. Flash, Child Emperor and PPP all got new scenes because they didn't get to show off anything in the webcomic version of the arc.

Not that user but they didn't need to be shown off.

OPM isn't just about Saitama. If you're not interested in any of the other characters I don't see a reason for why you'd want to read the manga in the first place. Either ONE is a bad writer because he can't make you interested in the story, or you simply don't like the kind of story that OPM is. Either way, it makes more sense for you to drop OPM than to continue reading it.

This.
OPM is the last series that needed world building or showing off powerlevels.

This has potential in being decent meme material.

I didn't realize those three characters you mentioned were every other character than Saitama. Besides Flash gets to do plenty against Garou.

Another chapter, another filler with another boring side character.

I don’t understand how you faggots can spew all of this shit still.

This chapter is full of varied comedy, you still complain. The manga has showed off gorgeous action since the beginning, yet you just adamantly brush it off. The most praised arc in OPM among webcomicfags themselves is action focused and has little to no Saitama, you still try to pretend he’s the only character in ONE’s universe. Saitama never even got significant development compared to other characters.

Do you have the mental and emotional capacity of a teaspoon or something?

Drafts basically.

If I liked the story at first but then, it became shit, it means ONE is becoming shit, not my taste.

Both are probably heading where Garou is, if we get a focus change, then Bug God vs Darkshine time.

Why would they go to Orochi's room?

He wants a quiet life.

Not really if Tats trashes Orochi in gag fashion.

PPP is probably as strong as Genos now

Same fate as Gintama.

Fuck these stupid power boosts.

Series like Bleach, HxH, Hero Academia were popular because they had a great secondary cast.

If you think the manga is bad, why not drop it?

Genos almost killed EC all by himself.

>because they had a great secondary cast.
It's always nice to get introduced to some literal who character and after a time they become someone you look forward to seeing.

Attached: 1542068564280.jpg (489x1200, 139K)

Because it will eventually draw the good parts.

what would you like to see? feels like people are just memeing at this point and no matter what murata draws, fillerfags will call it filler

>Muh big Garou fight
I'm just waiting for the arc to finish altogether.

>implying good parts = Garou fight
Fight-fag retard. The good part starts from when Garou is beaten up with 2-3 shots and Saitama is sad because his apartment got destroyed by a shitty brat.

>next chapter
implying puripuri won't get at least 3 more updates where he goes against nyaa and confronts garou. if ce got 200 page chapter, it'll probably happen to a few others.

Maybe because after ten chapters of "Saitama is bored" the reader want other?

Which Hero is next? Dark Shine?

>implying that shit is better than the indisputable peak fight of OPM with peak aftermath between Garou and Saitama
Fuck off waifufag.

>implying good parts = Garou fight
Can't blame me for thinking that when most of the whining is because all people care about is muh big end fight not happening fast enough.

According to Murata; Child Emperor is getting another 200 pages long chapter

>feels like people are just memeing at this point and no matter what murata draws, fillerfags will call it filler
Congratulations user, you've cracked the code.

Attached: DaCm-JHU8AEwUXY.png (800x600, 733K)

Awesome!! Will he finally get jobbed by Evil Natural Water?

Probably because Nyah could get away, or we go back to the Fubuki and friends focus, I hope for 1 more chapter release before April 9th which is Season 2 premiere.

and they will keep going if you keep responding like a retard

They will keep going regardless.

Garou carries OPM.

you must go back

Agreed, but anyone who unironically thinks the most recent chapter wasn't enjoyable either shouldn't be reading OPM in the first place.

Well, the anime will indeed look shit so what do you expect?

What would be higher?
Wan piss?

I liked the Zombieman chapter.

This. Garou is the greatest but I fucking love the quirky shit with S classes too. The chapter is classic ONE comedy.
Also Nyan a cute.

I love big tiddies and smol tiddies Murata draws.

I'm legit not sure if it's a joke or not.

Too late now.
Mogudan's Rei is more canon than Anno's Rei.

Tanktop has a brain. Not a powerful one mind, but still somehow more of one than almost anybody else in OPM.

No, TTM is one of the silliest characters. He basically just goes up against a new type of opponent, freaks out and goes back to talking about honing the power of the tanktop.

I wouldn't mind having Nyah be fodder for Bang's one-shot dragon spree

What's funny to me is that in this version Genos will still be sitting in Saitama's apartment when the whole city block gets demolished by Tatsumaki.

I thought S2 was premiering April 2nd in Japan. April 9th is the Hulu premier.

NyaN makes it so easy to identify filthy phoneposters.

great another reply to every single line with greentexts debate on Yea Forums

seriously hate this shit lads

They said there was going to be a special.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-04/one-punch-man-season-2-airs-april-2-special-before-april-9-hulu-premiere/.144188

I wouldnt be surprised if its an anime original episode.

By the way, is there any news from today's AnimeJapan event? DId they screen anything?

Attached: saitamafigure.jpg (801x1200, 48K)

Attached: genosfigure.jpg (801x1200, 56K)

YEEEEEEEEH BOIIII

What would it take to weed out all the posers who are only reading OPM for the Garou vs Saitama fight?

I dont remember Suiryu being that tall compared to Saitama.

Attached: opm.jpg (900x1200, 201K)

Probably showed the PV2 again.

Attached: cobaltbluestage.jpg (700x467, 71K)

Suiryu is a big boy.

Murata isn’t very consistent with proportions, nor are those cardboard cutouts. Saitama is shorter than Garou and Suiryu’s exact height is unknown.

There's nothing to do, the threads are flooded by fujos gushing over Garou and his every appearance, and the people complaining about filler are largely just wanting to get to the final fight of the arc. They make themselves known every thread, there's just nothing to do but ignore them but people won't stop taking the bait.

>shadman

>manletrou
Embarassing

Why are they promoting Suiryu so much, anyway? He's only gonna appear in two episodes.

>the threads are flooded by fujos
Bnhafag, you are really fucking lost. Get out.

thanks for using a trip, you raging faggot. One more for the filter

Attached: 1534593177449.png (544x499, 210K)

Waifufags in general.

They aren't really promoting him user. They haven't even invited Suiryu's seiyuu to any events.

Attached: 1508109754531.png (480x480, 108K)

That's not shadman, there's no running mascara or tattoos.

>They haven't even invited Suiryu's seiyuu to any events.
Poor guy lmao.

Attached: 1549963221921.png (500x376, 200K)

>What would it take to weed out
I'm on it.
>*posts pic*
Let's see who responds.

Attached: boobtama.jpg (1200x1043, 164K)

Best bird, taken from us too soon.

h u m b l e

what a fucking good page

>jlullaby

>what would it take

The FBI and the CIA to collaborate

Attached: 1547608891496.jpg (400x400, 33K)

He might appear early like Tatsumaki and Fubuki did in Season 1.

You know WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY when monkeys sperg out at the prospect of Do-S dying but just emotionlessly speculate who’d kill Nyan.

Disgusting.

There were plenty who wanted to see Do-S die too.

He won't appear until the torunament. Every episode is packed.

I didn't feel a thing when Do-S died. I might actually feel a bit bad for Nyan because he's a cute cat.

Suiryu's 6'2

someone post the chad suiryu / manlet garou
that murata drew

I know man. Hope Nyan didn't kill her.

>suiryu
>chad
Suiryu is a literal fag with no mentioned height, he acts and even sounds like a fag. Garou is based madman with above average height.

Attached: tfw you fight tall faggots.jpg (1489x743, 410K)

based ONE
can't wait for him to quit his mob shit and work 100% on opm

I just realized Garou is legitimately mentally ill.

Garoufags being this petty. Suiryu is literally the best character in opm. If he went down with the heroes at full strength and came across Garou, he'd kill him instantly.

Attached: Suiryu.jpg (405x633, 50K)

Stop responding to him you autist.
And kindly stop putting Garou in the same picture with that trash whatshisname. He will mention any passing faggot just to hook Garou's name to their insignificance.

Jeez, it's gonna be even more hilarious watching Suiryu scream and cry like a bitch with that voice.

Attached: 1555873296825.jpg (512x632, 344K)

Garou has no feats. Suiryu could take on Orochi, ez pz

Attached: 021.jpg (800x1150, 244K)

T-thats right.

Attached: stronk.jpg (347x405, 84K)

Powerlevels were so fucking retarded during the tournament.

I know, I know. Suiryu is just so hilariously pathetic and easy to exploit, I can't resist. The fact that Suiryu even sounds like a pansy is perfect. He's a toothless bitch nigger whom GARou can unironically shoot by spitting his own tooth out.

Attached: GAR.jpg (834x1200, 308K)

>he acts and even sounds like a fag
As opposed to the literal manchild taking his playground frustrations and virgin rage out on the world? They are both Massive faggots, Suiryu at the very least recognized it much faster and didn't deny reality as hard as Garou does. For that alone I like him more.

Why?

responded to the wrong guy, but i support your statement.

tournament actually had feats compare to the lazy shit we get now
>L-L-LAZER BLAST
>I SURVIVED IT BECAUSE I'M STRONG
pathetic. Garou has done a single impressive thing

As opposed to based mad lad Garou with his absolutely amazing tenacity and insane training regime that would break faggot Suiryu mentally and physically for good. Suiryu is like a pitiful uninspired extra with cheap as shit rushed "development", Garou is the fun protagonist with agency and organic development.

Attached: absolutely based.png (800x1138, 629K)

>garou
>protagonist
Pick one and only one retard. And nice ignoring the all Garou's autism so you can continue to deepthroat his praises.

Garou plays the role of the protagonist perfectly. I get it you're upset that you're pathetically alone in your autism and fans absolutely adore Garou, but I'm not sorry for you one bit. What a dumb shit taste faggot you are. Cry more, like the fag Suiryu.

>Garou plays the role of the protagonist perfectly
That would be Saitama, the actual protagonist of the series.