Let's appretiate this nice lady

Let's appretiate this nice lady.

How many chapters are we currently behind? Shouldn't there be a few more Lucoa chapters out at this point?

Attached: Kobayashi_5.png (250x300, 118K)

>talks about chapters
>posts anime Kobayashi
Nigger

Anime Kobayashi is objectively pretty. Why get so mad about the anime/manga dichotomy? I like both.

The latest chapter is 81with 82 coming out this month, we're only behind one with Lucoa's as far as I know

Surprisingly nice body.

Attached: KMD_V05_42_036.jpg (2145x3056, 3.02M)

Right, I forgot that Lucoa only just started in late February. It feels like it has been around for longer for some reason.
81 is the "Ilulu in heat" chapter, right?

What about the other spinoffs? Any news on those? Been forever since we got a new Kanna chapter.

I found a Kobayashi and Tooru who look surprisingly passable in 3d and faithful to original manga designs

Attached: 1553271798140876840.jpg (902x1200, 161K)

That tie knot is lousy. It's perfect.

Anime Kobayashi>Manga Kobayashi
Not even close.

Attached: 1545706345502.jpg (2448x3264, 1.34M)

Fuck off anime secondary

Post the prettiest manga Kobayashi and then we can talk.

Manga Kobayashi is an unlikable jerk at this point, she was nice at the start but feels completely different in the newer chapters while she's too sweet in Kanna's spinoff.
The anime did her character a lot better.

Attached: 1528736947399.jpg (1420x799, 149K)

i'm looking forward to when she gets a boyfriend by the end of the series

You are saying it like manga has many different Kobsyashis or something

You still didn't post a picture.

Attached: kobalaugh.gif (464x387, 308K)

me too user, i wounder which lucky guy is going to win the kobayashibowl

>Last online: 1 mo
based ruski wher

>but feels completely different in the newer chapters
Is this still about the "doesn't see herself as Kanna's mom" thing? Or is there anything else?

If you want to include that, sure. But outside of that she hasn't grown at all since the first chapter, even if her personality is cold and doesn't know how to express her feelings she often does and says things that simply don't make sense. And when it looks like she's actually changing for the better it is quickly forgotten by the next chapter.
I blame it on the author being afraid of going outside of his comfort zone and not wanting to work with characters he hasn't used 20 times before, at least the anime tried to make her special.

when is kobayashi going to dress up like a maid herself?

fuck sake

that's because kobyashi is asexual user and doesn't see tohru as anything more than a sister, the anime literally had a whole scene about it i think in episode 8

When did I mention Tohru? but since you brought her up, Kobayashi will sometimes be nice to her and have a drink with her or offer her a masage but then she will call her a useless idiot. In fact, I'm pretty sure those 2 things are 1 chapter appart.

yeah you can have a drink and give a massage to a sister figure.

i don't think kobyashi will ever be ready for a relationship with anyone tohru or otherwise. desu she even likes maids on an aesthetic level rather than a sexual one if it was not clear how asexual she is.

I'm not talking about Kobayashi's sexuality, I'm talking about how the author forgets about what he just wrote as soon as he's done writing it. The same happens with other character like Tohru and how her backstory makes no sense with itself.

don't know about elma but I think who was translating the kanna spinoff stopped because he has no time to work on them anymore

oh okay sorry my bad i must have misinterpreted what you were trying to say. but i agree that really is bad especially on a writing stand point, i guess it can kind of work if dragon maid is somewhat of a comedy to take a more episodic approach to writing with resets being frequent.

but if he is trying to tell a plot driven story it is very poor sloppy writing.

Kobayashi awkwardly having straight sex
with a guy that wants to make her happy
is my fetish.

Attached: tenor-2.gif (532x640, 2.54M)

kobayashi is my wife

Attached: kobayashi.webm (1920x1200, 986K)

Your name better be Tohru, or she won't be for long, user.

tohru can't do shit to get kobayashi to be her wife. she can't even delete her competition with her powers because that would just make kobayashi angry and not like her

It still harms the experience because it feels like nothing of what happens matters. The characters and their interactions will stay the same as they were at the start of the series which makes it feel like a waste of time.

When you die in a freak collision with an flaming invisible wall, don't come crying to me user.

it probably is at this point in time i doubt that the series will get a season 3. and it's always going to stay the same statues quo so that the mangaka can continue to tell the same gangs with the same character types and then he will just end the manga at a random point and move onto making something new once the hype around the series completely dies down.

and when kobayashi, comes and slaps you so hard with tears in her eyes before running away don't blame me user

That's what I'm complaining about. I don't know if it's the author who's milking this series as much as possible or if they're making him do more and more chapters but it's starting to get too long for its own good, I hope that volume 9 or 10 maybe is the last one so it can get a proper conclusion.

How's she ever going to find out? You don't really think Tohru would do that with witnesses about, do you? I'm sure that Fafnir's book of curses has a few that work at a distance after a time delay while looking like most unfortunate accidents.

most likely it's the editor and the mangaka that's milking the series keep in mind that the mangaka could stop anytime he wants. imao i think it should have ended with the season 1 ending that was pretty satisfy i don't see the point in going on with more chapters after that. i don't think anything that comes after the end of season 1 is really all that satisfying character wise or plot and lore wise.

if kobayashi was interested in someone for tohru to notice i'm sure she would notice if that person suddenly just disappeared off the face of the earth.

if it was just some rando she would never know but if it's someone who is close enough to her to make tohru jealous i'm sure she will find out.

user, people die from drunken missteps every day. Their friends and family morn, then life goes on without them.

My hopes for season 2 aren't the highest for that reason, but maybe they manage to make something good.

does tohru want to see kobayashi depressed and morning for the rest of her life?

Attached: IMG_20190226_125520.jpg (845x1200, 159K)

Was it autism?

When do they get to fuck

we can only hope

I need this too.

Mourning isn't forever, user. With the help of her devoted Dragon Maid, I'm sure that Kobayashi will be able to move on with her life.

Attached: IMG_20190312_221512.jpg (900x704, 76K)

Season 2

Attached: 2.jpg (844x1200, 246K)

yeah move on into my arms

But user, you're dead.

not in kobayahi's heart i'm not. i will always have the one thing toru can never have

People move on all the time user. Since you're here, odds are good that your death won't be an issue for anyone after a week or two passes.

i forgot to tell you this sooner but before i died i got kobayashi pregnant i don't think she will be forgetting about me or our love any time soon.

>becomes more easy-going when drunk instead of rambling angrily and throwing things around
that's not kobayashi
I can't believe tooru got thirsty enough to pay a prostitute to cosplay as kobayashi

Stress induced miscarriages happen all too frequently in times like that, user.

Yeah... About that, user...

Attached: kobayashi is dying.png (695x227, 131K)

well tohru has helped that not happen by helping kobayashi through her morning without knowing she was pregnant with our child.

her liver won't effect her ability to give birth

Her liver failure will effect her ability to live.

Tohru would be giving her tea made with abortifacient herbs, oh deluded one.

she is going to give birth to our child before she dies and if she dies in hospital the child can always be surgically removed

Sure thing, Satan.
And then Tohru eats the baby.

no such tea like that exists and kobayashi doesn't drink much tea

also never forget if tohru ever eats kobayashi out she will indirectly be giving me a blow job from beyond the grave

Your not getting the anti-Christ here that easily Satan-user.
In fact you're not getting anything but deeper in your delusions. It's sad really.

The fuck is this interaction?

Attached: nani.png (515x540, 478K)

tohru would eat kobayashi's child she truly is a monster undeserving of anyone's love

The flailing mind of a madman trying to break free, I suppose. You gotta admit, the idea of cucking Tohru is a pretty appealing one.

but i have already been deep in kobayashi why would i need to go deep in delusion then?

the new dragon maid canon

>no such tea like that exists
You're quite mistaken. Look it up.
>also never forget if tohru ever eats kobayashi out she will indirectly be giving me a blow job from beyond the grave
I'm sure Kobayashi has better personal hygiene than that, user. I'm even more sure that Tohru's tongue will reach both further and farther than you ever could.

The delusion is that you could ever get close to a living being, let alone have productive sex with one.

and you call me satan feeding someone that tea is the true satanic act tohru is a monster, how did kobayashi ever see any humanity in a beast like her.

i don't think kobayashi washes all the way to her uterus and ovaries, tohru is still going to indirectly give me a blow job and lick where i left my load.

you're the delusional one because me a kobayashi have already done it and there is nothing you can do about but accept that me and here connected.

Kobayashi is cute and i want to be her friend.

why Kobayashi refuse to be Kanna´s mommy? I can understand rejecting Tohru because she is not romantically interested in her for now but there is no risk in acknowledge her as her daughter

Attached: why cool why.png (1021x1042, 1.23M)

I'm not the one with the mark of the beast on my post, mate.
Paper cuts on your glans can get infected easily user; wash thoroughly and keep an eye out for red streaks.

Dueling Autists. It was the B-side for Dueling Banjos back in the day.

Kanna has living parents. Crappy ones for the most part, but they're still alive.

she doesn´t have a mom as far as we know

kanna is also way older than kobayashi even if it's by dragon standards

Dragons reproduce asexually? Even if it's just her dad who's still alive, my point stands. She has parent(s).

>rejects Tohru
>rejects Kanna
>rejects Iruru
Kobayashi is merciless

Attached: smile.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Now that I think about it, Kobayashi was really kind of a prick to Tohru in the anime. I don’t know if she’s actually autistic or severely undersocialized, but she is a goddamned adult and that shit needs to change quick. Forget Iruru, loli shit, and all that other fanservice fluff, all I want out of S2 is for Kobayashi to develop some sense of respect for all the shit her dragon slave does for her out of pure gratitude.

I mean, fuck, I’m not asking for Kobayashi to fall to the ground at Tohru’s feet and start licking her scales. It doesn’t need to be a mushy climactic plot point that takes up half the episode, but just a legitimate passing statement of thanks would work. Maybe an actual comment on Tohru’s omurice next time she makes it. Maybe even a pat on the head if they’re feeling gutsy. I just want SOMETHING to show that she’s made progress as a person from the absolute fucking autist she was in Episode 8.

What did she do wrong in episode 8?

>irl Kobayashi

Attached: HorribleSubs_Uenosan_wa_Bukiyou_09_1080p.mkv_snapshot_04.07_2019.03.03_15.52.06.jpg (1920x1080, 722K)

nothing kobyashi is just asexual and episode 8 is just her trying to convey to tohru the best way she can.

kobayashi is not the only anime girl that likes maid outfits

Attached: 728.png (299x455, 243K)

>asexual
Socially stunted more like.
Outside of the office she's clueless socially. Tohru, who has little experience with humans, let alone modern Japan, can move easily through the neighborhood. She's liked and even respected by practically everyone she meets.
Kobayashi is the neighborhood crazy cat lady without any cats. Kobayashi talks about it the first time they are out shopping. She brings it up again at the festival, when she wonders if it's okay for Tohru to be wasted on someone like her.

>Kobayashi was really kind of a prick to Tohru in the anime
I don't see it, she's only rude at the start as you would expect her to be and as the series progressed she became more opened and warm towards her. Episode 8 was about how Kobayashi doesn't know how to react when someone is nice to her and both understanding each other better.

Yeah, I can see that. Maybe I’m just overexaggerating because I’m frustrated that the misunderstood situation between Tohru, Elma, and Kobayashi got out of hand initially. I honestly can’t blame her for not having any precedence for how to handle it, but I still wish the ending dialogue could have been tightened up a bit.

In any case, I’ll admit that I’m a sucker for extrovert-oriented character development. Seeing Kobayashi eventually evolve from a single shut-in to a more social, responsible, and happier person by the end of S2 would do more for me than any dragon titty ever could.