What was the author thinking when he wrote this character?

What was the author thinking when he wrote this character?

Attached: princess.png (550x309, 125K)

>he

Attached: 1532325573797.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Like every single LN author, he wanted to get revenge on the people who bullied, rejected and made fun of him in middle school.

>What was the author thinking when he wrote this character?

Attached: 1526492142455.jpg (324x240, 13K)

He wanted to point out that women are manipulative lying whores.

Author is a woman. She's just showing a glimpse of what women sometimes are.

In 3DPD

>he

The only part about her character I don't like is the fact that she, and the rest of the country really half-asses harassing Shield Hero. From what I have gathered the church basically paints him as the anti-christ. Everyone seems willing to inconvenience him, but does not take any more steps than that.

Basically, people just seem to be really shitty at their own religion.

She is the author's self insert

there are international politics to consider

>Author is a woman
Wait what? Is must be some sort of bait, right?

Because they still need him. And as far as I know not everyone in the country follows that religion

The author is a man until proven otherwise. Remember when everyone thought the Konosuba author was a woman?

Losers get off to the idea that their smut is written by women, so Japanese authors tend to capitalise on that by giving themselves female sounding pen-names.

She's a cartoon villain, doing just enough to bother Naofumi but never enough to kill him. That's not really wise on her part, if I were her I'd at least try to finish the job fearing his revenge.

Yeah the whole 'other nations will invade if they kill him' thing. What I don't get is why summon him in the first place, and let him go around freely, when you fucking hate him? Eventually he is gonna end up just leaving anyway, because as far as I can tell they make no efforts to keep him in the country.

They don't act like they need him, to the point of taking away his resources and skimping on his pay outs for him to be an effective hero.

By need him I mean they need him alive because he completes the set so to speak. They dont want to imprison him because the Queen will be pissed if she finds out whats going on. So they just try to ruin his life and make him seem like a bad guy to justify their actions against him

The same as Anno when he wrote Asuka

For what reason did they decide to split up the 4 heroes? I would think that having the heroes stick together to form a 4 man death squad would be more effective.

They cant level up if they are too close to each other

>split up the 4 heroes
It would be sausage fest then. No cute raccoons and no bird lolis.

why do i find her cute aaa

>What I don't get is why summon him in the first place
So the enemy nation won't have it, i mean if between having 4 nukes and not using one vs having 3 and the enemy nation having 1, the answer is clear
>because as far as I can tell they make no efforts to keep him in the country
They most likely going to stagnate his grown so he won't compare with the other 3 and, if that didn't work, dispose of him, but not right after first day he was summoned, they needed to paint him as an iredeemable villain first, or else there would be a lot more people asking questions

>smut written by women
Overwhelmingly across the world, romantic and very sexual smut is written by women. West or East, gay or straight.

Women commonly write smut that is aimed at women.

He was thinking in 3DPD.

Attached: trash.jpg (300x386, 25K)

woah there speedwatcher

she is a fragment of goddess and exists to seed chaos

I'f I was the shield hero I'll start a holy war against the kingdom

>BITCHES AND WHORES REEEEEEEEEEE

>dude everyone is jealous of me because im SO STRONG also they are all noobs
why is this series so cringe?