Best line

How does it make you feel that most profound line of any japanese literature comes from ntr doujinshi?

Attached: 1545640061490.jpg (1048x638, 506K)

Then why didn't this artist make his art not look like shit? Checkmate.

What doujin is this? I love this panel.

Good

>most profound line
>superficial shit about looks
lel

It's not profound, it's a simple matter of congruence. Problem is she's not the best person for it to come from, she just comes off as a shallow whore. But it is a NTR eromanga so there you go.

Sorry mate but I'm 90% uploaded to the internet.

>profound
Its what every normie thinks. The only profound thing about it is she says it out loud

It is more profound than anything in shounenshit

Attached: (you).png (216x209, 12K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my fucking sides

Why so mean Yea Forumsnon?

Attached: 1490504203972.png (500x622, 343K)

What makes you think everyone wants to be liked? What makes you think everyone wants to be liked because of their looks? What makes you think everyone who tries to look good succeeds? This quote is nothing but bulshit assumptions.

someone tell us

Angraecum

Attached: 39e9g85i4jke.png (960x897, 838K)

>it's barely more profound than lowest dreck
Gee it must be so nice to live without standards.

>m-maybe I don't WANT people to like me? Ever think of THAT!?

I'm sure your plan is working flawlessly then.

Of course not, not everyone who looks good succeeds. But first impressions as they are, what do you think people see first on a person?
And yeah, what ever you neckbeards say on this board, deep down, everybody wants to be liked...

Attached: 1471869629144.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

>just bee urself
>and be tall, handsome, with a big dick while you're there
So profound

Honestly, after getting moderately fit, fat people barely register as human to me anymore. I like how she herself is an example of how just because you look good it doesn't mean you're not a piece of trash.