Boku No Hero Academia

When will we see the other Highend nomus in action?

Attached: 1539748178867.png (288x288, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h23nUzmUiuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
youtube.com/watch?v=c5fFT_KpBJ8
desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!zNBHVESEpw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when the LoV and Detnerat fight, hopefully

>Tfw the memories of High End gets transferred to other Nomus and they all worship Endeavor

Attached: D029l6DU8AUPEPY.jpg (720x810, 134K)

In 5 chapters.
Its the female Noumu. She mutilates one of the members of the LA.

Attached: 4a470a48fe72dc1149fd394adb7bae27a0db300e1d6b656dc07e9cd98bc5aeba.jpg (1100x768, 152K)

goodnight!
i love you all!

Attached: 1534811660439.jpg (797x1050, 264K)

during the prison breakn shiggy will send a couple to various cities in Japan to divide the heroes forces, then Giga, shiggy, the main squad, and a few nomu will attack Tarturus and let everybody out

Attached: mha afo inner thoughts.webm (800x450, 2.68M)

sweet dreams Toganon

>So user! Did you enjoy our date!?

Attached: IMG_20190320_064047.jpg (1228x1736, 223K)

at the time Deku was born All Might was in his prime and AFO probably realized there was a good chance All Might would beat him, which he did

It would make sense for him to create a backup plan, AFO + telepathic quirk, meaning he can take quirks without needing physical contact

>have your doctor tell the kid he's quirkless
>Deku never discovered it because he tried to use telepathy on objects, not stealing people's quirks
>deku grows up being discriminated against, building the perfect hatred of society to be a villain
All might fucked up the plan by giving him OFA so he could be a hero, also AFO didn't count on his kid having his brother's heroic heart

Attached: mha afo daddy.jpg (1748x492, 114K)

Deku is too pure to go on dates.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

i hope they will do something like this for season 4 youtube.com/watch?v=h23nUzmUiuQ

I don't think watching you get pulled into every other alley and raped for several minutes while I phonepost on Yea Forums counts as a real date

clean it up janitor

Attached: mha mirio posters.webm (800x424, 2.93M)

>Deku is too pure to go on dates.
What about this then?

Attached: DzCqh3iUYAA0mEf.png (800x1000, 859K)

>complaining about giving him attention while immortalizing him in a video
Okay.

You're thinking of Bakugou.

>dekus knack for observing and copying others is part of his biological response to the quirk

Nah. Can't rape the willing.

>that fanfic where Deku's a villain because his Quirk forces him to absorb information continuously or he goes mad is proxy canon
Wrow

I've never seen a man grab a loli butt like that

>I'm sorry user, I'm trully am. But those people needed to relief their stress in some way
>After all that's what a hero does!

Attached: IMG_20190301_174416.jpg (1448x2048, 202K)

i have

I hope that man is in jail.

Why do people consider Deku to be a good character?

Attached: 1553157138401.jpg (4000x1479, 1.7M)

>Why do people consider Deku to be a good character?
Who?

I hope the second movie is the Fantasy AU. Shit is overplayed as an actual manga but I love BNHA characters as it.

>posting this in Bakugod territory
You've got guts, you fucking bastard!

Attached: D1ybS6nUYAIMNq9.jpg (700x598, 49K)

this, deku needs an assertive gf because he has no balls and will never make a move, unironically a female bakugo type gril

Attached: mha baku fem.jpg (540x531, 74K)

because he's a chad in training, he just needed a male role model

Attached: mha deku shiketsu.png (640x800, 717K)

one of these things is not like the others...

>Leave the nomu to me

Attached: 1552125047817.jpg (210x240, 18K)

He is a good character, if you think of him as a parody of shonen protagonists.

I like Deku, but I also like to see him have some more suffering if possible.

Attached: 6b38e2a61601bb9cc18511c15f7d0a24.jpg (1280x896, 110K)

>putting your hand over a badly bruised and crippled person
Jesus Christ the artist should be shot for their retardation. Deku isn't crying there because he is sad, he is crying of the extreme pain of his broken bones being further dislocated.

Tell me, how would she job?

wow the artist really travelled in time and drew this after seeing deku getting gangbanged by rappa, muscular, gigantomachia, and all 12 high-ends

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

Because at least in the beggining he was more interesting to watch than what a typical teenager wants to see in his shounen. He needs a bit more suffering an struggle right now and he'll be perfect again.

She'd attempt to hit it with a stick, then get forced down and raped immediately

I like how he is growing, Deku is not stagnant and has changed a lot. Also his switch from cute to violent is really attractive

Attached: 1552066494122.png (712x1294, 435K)

cute/cool contrast

Attached: 0136-019.jpg (1066x1600, 402K)

Watch Deku's dad be a High End Noumu or worse the previous One For All Users.

Do the nomus even have dicks?

It's safe to assume that the USJ Nomu is also another High End, right? Just one without intelligence.

Attached: Noumu_Anime_Profile.png (372x531, 59K)

No, I'm pretty sure it was considered a non highend nomu. The reason it was so strong was due to it being make to specifically counter All Might.

Attached: 1536971415567.jpg (500x667, 155K)

Proto-High End, probably had the Shock Absorption quirk fucked up so he just had him do a suicide attack

I AM THE EGGMAN

Attached: 1533423604273.png (918x1300, 798K)

So once Deku manifests more quirks will everyone else around him actually ask questions and crap? You'd think they would get suspicious when he starts having more quirks.

Attached: 1545443289192.jpg (994x700, 166K)

He deserved better

Attached: Volume_21_High-End_Extra_Page.png (943x1390, 531K)

Attached: coincidence.png (530x369, 381K)

The fisting memes completely ruined my ability to read this scene seriously. Oh well.

Attached: ff892da61d4ec716b3954171c58f83b956a0582d_hq.jpg (337x329, 59K)

Attached: ss.png (655x352, 91K)

Muscular vs Rappa never

Rappa and Kirishima vs A High-End soon

IT'S NOT THE SAME

Attached: solid dick.png (476x416, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Imagine being so out of touch with social interactions that you take this conversation as Deku cucking his master.

Attached: snooping as usual.jpg (375x977, 149K)

if you're built to counter All Might, then you're built to counter everyone.

Poor Eri...I really want her to be as happy as she can be.

will he actually fight at some point?

Attached: 221.jpg (362x775, 182K)

No.
They'll use the stick.

Who knows

Attached: darumamurad.jpg (488x775, 391K)

God why can't we get more serious Deku? He was almost cool during the Gentle fight.

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, lads. I've been out of the loop. On top of that, I'm a bit retarded.
So this is the same doctor as Deku's doctor after all? Did he take away Deku's original quirk? Why?

Attached: 1512043833877.png (2299x2488, 281K)

He looks like him. Everything else is user speculating

Not necessarily. It wasn't made to counter All Might simply by being strong (although it is strong).
USJ Nomu absorbed shocks. It was resistant to blunt impact because blunt impact was the only thing All Might could do. In essence, a punching bag for All Might to whale on.
Endeavor might have been able to damage it with fire, since there'd be no reason to waste a fire resistance quirk when All Might doesn't use fire.

jesus

Looks the same. Given it's Hori we're talking about, 100% chance that either he lied to Deku about being quirkless or Deku has some relation to AfO. My disappoint will be unfathomable if and when it turns out the "AfO is Deku's dad" meme was right.

HO HO HO HO

Attached: tumblr_mb13x2ElDv1rxugvm.jpg (260x194, 12K)

He's been fighting for almost 30 years. What he needs is a rest.

Attached: Daruma Ujiko.png (631x469, 625K)

If Uraraka landed a hit on it, it could probably be immobilized once it takes a single step, since it has seemingly nothing to keep it from being suspended midair.

Also, Todoroki really fucked it up with a regular ice attack. If he were to run a line of ice down the middle, he could fuck it up even more.

Juzo the liquifier could drown it.

Midnight could put it to sleep.

Knowing how much Horikoshit loves Star Wars, it's almost confirmed that he'll (ass)pull a Darth Vader on us, with a sprinkle of "it was true from a certain point of view" bullshit.

Attached: 1486697626921.png (218x316, 23K)

>"AfO is Deku's dad" meme
It was foreshadowed all along!!!1!

Attached: 01.png (938x1300, 303K)

I kinda want to see Uraraka land a hit on a powerful enemy, who promptly grabs the ground and basically starts breakdance fighting.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE HEROES ARE EVIL!

Attached: deku.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Imagine Uraraka landing a hit on Bakugou and Bakugou starts taking advantage of the weightlessness to zip around like a rocket.
Really, Uraraka's quirk would be a great powerup for a lot of people as long as they've been trained to deal with the weightlessness.

most likely
his friends will eventuallly accept it but it's going to be complicated with medias and villains

Attached: 216.jpg (348x507, 80K)

>Are you All for One's secret love child?

Attached: 1538095756243.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

>Uraraka
>Using her quirk offensively

That would require Hori to think. Much easier to just have her do some judo for nobodies to job to.

I mean most of the UA teachers knew about OfA.
Maybe Deku and his classmates will eventually learn about it the same way in secret.

She tried to use it against Bakugo, and during her time with Ryukyu used it to cause meteor storms, so... Fuck you?

>are you One for All's secret love child
>was actually All for One's
ACADEMIC CINEMA

MUTANTS Hug RISE the [spioler]UP Frog!

Attached: still waters run deep.jpg (676x960, 49K)

it's regeneration which the doc stated they found too late for AFO. It's there to give Deku back one of his quirks so he has a total of 8 quirks now

Doesn't she use her quirk in conjunction with her judo?
She could throw much bigger opponents if she makes them weightless.

why would he get back his quirk

>yeah you know I'm just one of those hybrid types, like how Todoroki kinda has two quirks ya know? But with seven. Just a weird lucky coincidence haha

Attached: 1548102179508.jpg (800x450, 217K)

AfO's injury was 5 years before the start of the story.
Deku was 4 when he met with the doctor, and 15 at the start of the story.
Regeneration can't be Deku's quirk because then it wouldn't have been found too late.

And then they all compliment Deku on how skilled he is for being born lucky. Bakugou scoffs.

That's the endgame, but for now she just floats stuff and GMAs separately.

You only have two examples and one of them was, what, 150 chapters ago?

Do you really think someone would do that?
Just start dating someone who bears a passing resemblance to their fallen enemy, get married to them, and then have a kid with them, just to make All Might mad?

Attached: hairdo.jpg (666x666, 80K)

Literally only Recovery Girl and Nezu know about it.

´When Gigaman throws one at Megaman.
[spoiler[ After the short Giga bit, I'm now certain that Giga is big enough to throw a high end.

Attached: deathtothemegamancosplayer.png (1208x650, 312K)

Inko is Nana's child and Shiggy is Deku's brother

who is best boy and why is it shiggy

7.55 in the morning and I already can't stop fucking up.

Attached: gigalistens.png (440x492, 37K)

So that means Deku's uncle is a NEET?! Does loser run in Nana's family or AfO's?

Speedreader, Nana is Shiggy´s grandma.

That sounds fucking retarded, which means it must certainly be true.

It was stated by the doctor that hyper regeneration would have taken another 5 years.
The time frame isn't contradicted. Deku could've had a weaker but still regeneration quirk.

I'm calling it right now and that it's gonna be major bullshit but yeah. I'm pretty sure some of your logic could also apply to how only Deku got 7 quirks before Horikoshi retcons it completely.

Attached: Screenshot at Mar 21 22-57-16.png (742x1404, 788K)

I want marry Hawks.
I want to carry his cute mutant children

Attached: large.jpg (540x468, 80K)

nope that translation is actually wrong, the correct one is pic related

Attached: 1553222970586.png (944x735, 258K)

Where I can find those fem edits?

FUCK CRC!!!!!

He has no reason to lie about Deku. If he had a quirk worth taking Deku would have end up being a Nomu like that kid from the first chapter.
He did that shit by revealing that Shiggy was Nana's grandson. Most of the AFO connection has no basis outside "HURR DURR HORI LIKES STAR WARS".

We already have

(excepting the last bubble, it's "after your wounds healed")

>
heh

I miss them

Attached: Pro Heroes.jpg (753x1000, 198K)

Based MirioCHAD

that Deku is still pure

I want marry Hawks
FUCK CRC

Hey BNHA fags. I don't even go here but I want to let you all know that I'm happy for you.

Deku getting a massive powerup may have made some of you unhappy, but it's a stake in the heart of the BakuDeku kawaii rape yaois.

Hawks belongs to Endeavor

Attached: Dm4NUflUYAAkE5I.jpg (571x1200, 169K)

>new chapter out, thread is dead
What killed the hype?

so since japanese pro heroes we've seen lack sheer firepower will they go with a more strategic keikaku battle plan or will they ask for help from north america
also i guess there could be strong fuckers that are not on the top 10 who are just jackasses or work alone

Kiribaku fujoshits and Mirieri fags.

You weren't shitposting hard enough

how dare you

DESTROY CRC!!!!

>Want a prison break
>But also feel it would undercut this entire focus on Shiggy getting stronger via independence
What's the perfect balance?

Shiggy staging the prison break himself, and then leaving the prisoners there, just to show he could.

Shiggy breaks All For One out, All For One says that Shigaraki and the Japanese LoV are on their own and AFO promptly flies off to North America to make a stronger International League of Villains for Shiggy to face later as his ultimate test

Prison break is not happening

Shiggy breaks AfO and the league of villains out of prison.
AfO tells Shiggy that his training is complete and he's finally a real villain.
Then he gives Shiggy his quirk and rapidly withers away as his age catches up to him.
Shiggy cries and says that he broke AfO out because he needs him and doesn't know what to do.
AfO says that the fact Shiggy broke him out proves Shiggy doesn't need him anymore.

We all know that AFO will take Shiggys body

We Orochimaru now.

>breaks AfO and the league of villains out of prison
You are aware AfO/Stain, the spare Nomu and each member of the Forest squad are in different prisons right? They don't all just get sent to Tartarus, that'd be fucking stupid.

First he just has to rescue Kurogiri, help Twice work through his mental issues, and then march armies of cloned VA members into several different prisons at once.
Might not be the most efficient method, but it would strike fear into people's hearts.

I feel like instead Shiggy was brought up to be Deku's rival, so Deku can be prepared to inherit AfO.

I love My Hero Academia

Attached: 1454409867423.png (225x284, 43K)

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Welcome to the thread, now prepare to see 350 bumps of 'people' who don't read/watch the series shit on it for a variety of nonsensical reasons.

Attached: concretegrips.png (1200x900, 1.76M)

Regardless AFO will fuck Shiggy over, Im just not sure how yet

Who /droppingtheseries/ if AfO is Deku's dad?

you're gonna hate these threads then

You will find no solace here

Y'all

Attached: Melissa_Shield_smiles.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Deku is my favorite character.

Attached: 35c44b8684d72d1100d72f87dfe5e69e.jpg (540x960, 70K)

when they reach their second year there's gonna be a first year who's like this, screencap

Attached: shit taste.png (1600x900, 2.2M)

That kid was the docs grandson

Thanks Hori

This panel is nice

Attached: 08.png (921x872, 214K)

>telepath
You mean telekinetic.
And no, retard, your theory is gay.
Deku's father is not dead or anything and
AFO had a face prior to OFA mauling it, he would have been recognized.

Telling Deku he has no quirk is a pointless method for turning him into a villain, there are multiple quirkless people.
AFO could have just raised his ass instead, and indoctrinated him like he did Shigaraki, dumbshit. But no, because Shigaraki is his real backup plan.

Deku not ever accidentally activating his quirk while supposedly having such a quirk, is also beyond stupid.

It would not be All Might who fucked everything up either, it would be Slime dude. AFO's "backup" plan would have ended right there completely if All Might didn't show up.

Deku is actually nothing to AFO though beyond AFO having inadvertently created OFA, which is why AFO didn't care about Deku's ass being on the League's kill list. Now give up this retard theory and go away you fucking dumbass.

Simply kino.

The people who read it and watch it hate it far more than any of the detractors.

No, that's just the image that jealous bitches like yourself wish to present, because you are mad that no one wants to talk about your favorite snowflake series . You foolishly think doing this will make your hipster manga of choice more popular too, sad.

The Doctor is human trash!!

He is more based than the LoV though.

So basement trash?

>Shiggy breaks in, has the whole place under his control
>Goes up to AfO
>yada yada "I don't need you anymore"
>Leaves him there, goes home
>As Shiggy walks out, shows a close up of AfO smiling and being proud his planned successor worked out perfectly.

Sure.

I'd forgotten all about this mouth goo teleport quirk. So on the previous page when the doctor talked about Machia having multiple quirks and everyone suddenly started coughing up something, I expected it to be blood from some stealth internal damage mental attack.

You are a cuck for following a series that predominantly revolves around the character you hate.
BTW, the main character is likable and objectively the best character, change my mind.

>Deku doesn't burst through the wall mid-conversation screaming "Oh Yeah!"
Fake and gay.

based and greenpilled

Oh God I just realized how similar they both look they're going to be cousins and/or one of them being a secret child aren't they

That's probably why Dekumom got turned into a midget, so they wouldn't look so similar

>getting Kylo Ren'd.
You might as well have AFO dying from a bleeding anus after so many prison poundings from BBC.

She got turned into a midget because Deku grew up.

They don't look similar at all unless this is the first time you watch anime.

This but unironically. Since the Deku drought started 4 chapters ago I haven't bothered reading the chapters, I just come to these threads and read spoilers or anons' reactions

user, I never said Deku was a bad character only that you have shit taste when there are so many better characters. A C grade is still a pass, but that doesn't therefore make it an A grade.

Attached: fuck_you.png (1600x900, 669K)

What deep and complex characters do you want us to suck off then? Endeavor?

>Himiko runs away with with Izuku
>Bakugo calls Izuku trash for dating a villain
>Bakugo starts dating Ochaco
>Ochaco is revealed to be the traitor
>The irony is not lost on miss Joke.

Neither did I say there are ultradeep and complex characters. A B is higher than a C, but still not an A

Attached: dont give me that look.png (1600x900, 995K)

Are you buying his album?

Attached: gigasnewalbum.png (1022x846, 267K)

baby Hawks and his Endy plushy are the best things to come out from this manga

>I never said Deku was a bad characte
He is though
Don't cuck out now

Wanna see ms.joke kill someone via laughter derived asphyxiation

Based

Attached: DjW2iNGU0AIYCFC.jpg (407x1199, 101K)

>he still doesn't dare say which characters he deem A tier
faggot

Attached: of course not.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

Here is the baseline
Everything in BnHA is shit. But being better than Deku is not an achievement. So characters who are better than Deku can still be shit
Pick literally any character.

Okay, bakufujo

Bakugo is also shit because he is Deku's rival
The closer you are to Deku as a character the more shit it is
Bakugo is easily one of the worst characters in this manga solely based on his close connection to Deku.

please no

Attached: _shiggy.jpg (1000x736, 237K)

Okay, todokek

Did someone say BAKUJIROU?

Attached: 1535859068279.jpg (698x690, 204K)

ALSO shit since he is close to Deku
Holy shit you are slow.

>if you like BnHA you have questionable taste
>if you like Deku you have bad taste
>if Deku is your favorite character then you have shit taste
Its not that hard guys.

Okay, Hawksfag
>Holy shit you are slow.
Sorry, I was getting coffee, please continue

Hawsk is fine. You can like him.

Attached: 1552634148251.png (241x286, 68K)

Yeah I guess your taste sucks when you like Deku.

You can't be serious

Attached: wl3vroa9u35z.jpg (1200x1000, 630K)

>insulting Toga's tastes
pleb

Attached: BMMupN2.jpg (850x1163, 151K)

He is still shit because he was written by Horikoshi but if you like hawks then that is fine with me. He is fairly disconnected from Deku.

Toga has great taste. She wants to brutally murder Deku and free us of his presence.

Does anyone really cares about what you find good or bad taste, user? Just wondering?

Attached: nuggies.jpg (453x321, 108K)

Isn't that what Yea Forums is for? To tell people with shit taste they have shit taste
I wasn't even the original user who told you you have shit taste for Deku being your favorite. I just agree with him.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Dekuhawks internship arc

I do since I keep replying to him

FREE KUROGIRI
FREE MUSCULAR
FREE MOONFISH
FREE MUSTARD
R.I.P Magne

That's just the way she expresses her love. Like on this picture where she participates in a BLM event.

Attached: Himiko_Toga_attacking_Rock_Lock.png (769x682, 701K)

I hope she gets to express her love to Deku and we get rid off him then.

FREE THE LOOOORD!

Attached: gigasadness.png (1096x904, 281K)

It's all nice and all, but my favorite character is Jirou

Attached: 45533.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I miss DD.

Also shit
But fairly disconnected from Deku so you are fine.

Who the fuck are you to insult my precious Jirou, ya twat? Go fuck yourself with a knife. Jirou is precious.

Attached: transmetropolitan_6.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

My interpretationis that Dr. can actually create quirks, but it takes a lot of time.

Official translation

Attached: Snooping .png (801x652, 487K)

Attached: who's snooping there.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Mine is that he can duplicate, but not create them
Possibly by locating the DNA for the quirk-factor, then copying that into the nomus

'HAIL THE FLAMEBRINGER! HAIL THE ONE WHO HAS RISEN LIKE A PHOENIX, ON WINGS OF FLAMES AND CRIMSON!'
>tfw Endeavor ends up getting a few new sidekicks at his agency
>tfw it's all high-end nomu's trying to 'fit' in as humans

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (400x489, 17K)

Hard guy fight when?
How many hardening quirks do you think Giga has?

Attached: hardguyfight.jpg (1910x598, 273K)

With all due love to Kirishima, he's gonna get pulverized.

Attached: kirishima.png (1144x720, 501K)

He's my favorite student, so I do sort of want it to happen, even if it kills him. It doesn't matter if he dies, he'll die fighting.

Attached: gigacantlive.png (801x600, 286K)

He's my favorite male student too, and I want him to live a long and happy life with Mina. Dying to a crying kaiju man would completely ruin that.

Attached: f8c073ec5a189857916fa52313e27b81.jpg (418x514, 81K)

>no muscles
Into the trash

There are two to three possibilities
>Kirshima will die for Mina
>Kirshima wont die
>They die together
These new edits are pretty fun to make.

Attached: gigaentersshiggyland.png (582x523, 247K)

say hello to your big 3!

Attached: sketch-1553246578746.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Say hello to your big GUY

Attached: gigaawakens.png (648x588, 164K)

>LET ME IN SHIGARAKI, I'M A FAIRY

What.
Giga is all alone now, still checking the radio, probably happy that he doesn't have to see the weaklings right now. It's weird, I made this edit about 5 days ago.

Attached: abadgigaedit.jpg (509x446, 121K)

whats been your favorite arc so far?
mines was deku vs gentle

Attached: c6df7ccc4f818196f8b072083d65c815.jpg (934x1300, 460K)

It's hard to choose, I like the new one, I kind of want to say Yakuza, but it's pretty inconsistent so no. I'd say Gentle was nice though.

Attached: drrobotnikgiga.jpg (531x538, 47K)

I can't wait for Izuku to meet his old Dr. again

*A challenger appears*

Attached: A Big Girl.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Welp, I feel a wood man's gonna get cucked soon

Inko is one of Nana's abandoned children.
AfO hunted her down to horribly murder her but fell in love instead

I can't wait for him to meet Izuku and freak the fuck out.

Attached: THE MORE THE MERRIER.png (396x486, 174K)

>They don't look similar at all
It's especifically said by AM they look a lot alike.

AFO is so autistic he could pull something like that.

Consider the following:
>Nana's kid has never specified gender
>AM says Inko looks just like Nana
>Shiggy is only four years older than Deku
>AFO claims Shiggy is Nana's gradson, he has Nana's phenotype, but looks exactly like AFO's younger brother
>Hori says whenever he draws Inko, he wants to ask for her forgiveness

Source?

>Hori says whenever he draws Inko, he wants to ask for her forgiveness
Source?

Attached: oya.jpg (516x810, 107K)

Poor Inko

Attached: egg.png (395x487, 115K)

kek

>she gained weight worrying over her son
>son has 7 quirks now
deku better apologize the next chance he saws her

Deep dope

>No villains have ever gone after her.
You'd think with Shiggy's hateboner for Izuku that he'd try to get at his family for some cheap revenge.

Mei being even pushier than normal?

Come to think of it, in the doctor's visit, she said that she could pull small objects towards her, but not a few pages later she instinctively tried to pull Deku towards her and stopped herself, ran to him instead.
>didn't want to use her quirk because Deku didn't have a quirk
Izuku and the chair don't count as "small objects".

And also AFO knew for months that Deku had OFA. He never was any merciful for the OFA users' family before.

Attached: hiding her powerlevels.jpg (1066x1600, 314K)

That's why there's Ochaco. She'll pull him into romance by the power of Niceness!!

This. The Doc gave it every physical power he could think of that would have enabled it to kill All Might; but AM was beyond Nomu capacities at the time. A major failure.

He went out in a blaze of glory, though.

Attached: 7Q.png (342x286, 85K)

There's something odd about his legs. They look fine in one scene, shriveled in another, and are gone in a third. He may be just a head on a protean blob body.

But that‘s wrong. All Might couldn‘t really hurt that Noumi. It regenerated all damage immediately. At extra plus full power he could send it flying away, without damage though. In a 1on1 fight to the death, All Might would have died.

Spinner's basically dead next chapter, isn't he?

He is going to pull a power of friendship speech and inspire Shiggy because he is a based lizardfriend

Reminder that QLA/Detnerat is just Desperado/World Marshall from MGR
>bald supervillain at top manufacturing weapons and equipment
>secret nefarious plan to deal with government/economy in au way that benefits them
>5 people at the top, 1 thicc girl, 4 guys, one almost looks like monsoon
>hidden in a skyscraper owned by a large corp that supports them
>arc fights will probably happen on it

Attached: 4738AB7C-0541-460F-BBDD-B3CD8683DB82.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

why? he did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fFT_KpBJ8

It was boring. Why did we even go to an All Might handshaking event when we see him everyday at UA

Why the fuck is this show so sexual? Why is Deku so lewd? Do you guys think Deku has sex with all might daily to transfer the quirk? Why are the hero suits so lewd? How was this allowed bros?

She used her power offensively during the Entrance Exam. Touch robots, let them float up, drop them until they break, repeat.

What the fuck are you on about

Attached: trash.png (1233x957, 206K)

>Why are the hero suits so lewd?
what do you mean

Attached: 7.webm (1920x1080, 1.67M)

We've gone through at least three huge threads already since yesterday on just this chapter

user please, he's just trying to be a good hero

Attached: DUrYdUbW0AAOX3n.jpg (635x945, 99K)

>he didn't notice
how did you not notice
it's insanely lewd
>skin tone suit
how did they get away with this
holy fuck

Attached: 72448494_p0.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Not anytime soon. People are underestimating the problems. For one, all those robo-guns pointed at AfO might go off, either automatically or triggered by guards. This is a situation brute strength alone won't solve, they need planning and skills to succeed.

>he's back
still better than kiribakufujo

They both prove to be quite annoying

AND IT WILL COME

I don't. Out of all the forms in the world, Shiggy's spindly bod doesn't strike me as prime cut. Especially with his burdensome quirk. No, I'm looking at the Doctor babbling about building a bio-engineered masterpiece of awesome power and ability, and thinking, "oh yeah".

Is homosexuality a quirk in MHA universe?

>replying to it
Avatar/Signature use is against the rules

Awww...

Atleast this one has a tripcode so you can easily filter them out.

No, she wants him roughed up and covered in his own, and to be him.

She's so happy to be engaging in destruction.

That's probably why it's coming up soon as an arc, actually. Doc Eggman just challenged Shiggy: you're a useless twenty-something who we dumped a ton of resources into, and you have jack shit to show for it. What are you going to do now? Better be worth it, motherfucker, you don't have the right to slack off, not when this much is invested in you.

So, what could possibly be worth it? The doctor doesn't seem to be a vicious, vindictive sort of person - he's unlikely to say "bring me the head of All Might!" or even accept that if Shiggy proposes it. Rescuing AfO is a steep ask, but it's something that's a legitimate resource gain and difficult enough that whoever pulls it off would be seriously worthy of respect. Even if this doesn't happen right now, it's probably being put on the table at this moment.

Most likely next arc is, well, what we've directly been alluded to: LoV against Smash Mouth, Inc.

It's not the suit, it's the woman inside.

No unless you want to say that Kirishima has two quirks.

>Back to 13 pages
Kek, the absolute state of this garbage

How great would sex with her be?

Attached: 1552970257538.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

true

Attached: 1.webm (1920x1080, 1.77M)

imagine the smell

>shitposter can't count

Attached: 1553134623226.jpg (1470x1080, 472K)

I like how they all have uniforms

fuck, now I have Stains of Time stuck in my head again

We already know that Shiggy impresses him enough for Ujiko to give them High End, he can't be doing anything huge yet because this is a flashback and all we know of the big public thing the LoV has done recently is to send High End on Endeavor.

You think niggastream has the right idea?

Attached: niggastreams.png (1008x416, 121K)

Nips don't talk like muhrican rednecks.

many of them seems to lack legs for some reason.

go kinging likekong around the king's ballsack somewhere else.

If Deku was even 4 years and 3 months old, AfO could still have fugged Inko before his injury
Takes 9 mobths, rember?

she smells like a forest

>tfw cyborgs and tech isn’t prevalent enough in BnHA to compete with quirks despite the fun dynamic it could create

You raise valid points, but I don't think the prison break will be soon. As noted, there's a lot to prepare; this isn't something you can just accomplish with brute force.

As to Eggman's challenge, I would hope Shiggy responses something like this: "Enough. You have all these powerful monsters, you have that gigantic crybaby with unlimited quirks, you could have made yourself king, freed All for One, changed everything. Instead you hide here and run screaming if someone approaches you. You are weak, a sheep seeking a shepherd. I, on the other hand, am one who is going to remake society to be better for those who follow me. I do not have to justify myself to you; you have to justify yourself to me. Begin by describing the abilities of these Numos. After that, I have some bullets and serum I wish to you examine and see what about them you can find out about. And after THAT...

Then we make plans."

*blood

What? AFO turned into a potato when Deku was nine. Before that he didn't need a regeneration quirk from jr.

Holy cringe.

Ah shit, good point - I was getting the timing here a little mixed up.

>>tfw cyborgs and tech isn’t prevalent enough in BnHA
The school is more robots than people. The thing is, ironically enough it's probably easier to find a person with a magical quirk to do special jobs than trying to bend reality with science at this point. medicine seems to be one of the rare fields that can't really quirk-ified

Since he didn't release AFO out of prison, what could have Shiggy done that's outstanding?

Nah, the ochakraut never used a trip and would always make a comment on something; that one is either new, an imposter or a shitty copycat shitposter

>It's okay to king it like kong every once in a while, ya know!?

>the ochakraut never used a trip
desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!zNBHVESEpw/
>56 pages
Hello newfriend

Remember Videl vs Spopovich from Dragon Ball? Like that but x12

Attached: SPOPOVICHED.jpg (480x360, 47K)

What are the chances Destro actually fucking choke Shigaraki or something. Dude only has 2 chapters and is already a thousand times more interesting than the the other bitchass

>Ywn be held gently by Gigantomachia as he pulverizes your enemies into a fine dust

Attached: 20190322_124605.jpg (145x97, 10K)

Attached: 1542960590219.png (1280x720, 310K)

When will Mei return?

Attached: 1548552995568.jpg (600x849, 110K)

in the next school arc, when Ochaco tries to kill her

Everyone shitting on Momo yet I wonder what will happen when she inevitably grows into her own and gets a spot in the top 5 future hero rankings.

When her and Melissa double team Izuku while Ochako watches from the cuckshed they built just for her

A team up threesome would be one way Melissa makes it into the main manga.
I think it's nice that she's the only girl that made Deku smile like this, she deserves more panel time.

Attached: 1520994751870.png (295x628, 84K)

The Doc is probably a set up to let the LoV know that Deku is the successor of All Might. Doc likely knows the story, so if he sees Deku again and goes, "huh, isn't this that quirkless kid?", he'd likely put 2 and 2 together.

her future as a hero is going to be bought for her entirely by her familys estate, not earned on merit

Never. She's boring.

Or you know AFO told him already

Didn't AFO only realize during the fight with All Might? He got arrested afterwards. Barring the possibility of long-range telepathy he couldn't have told him. I mean, the Doc probably knows that there will be A successor but that Deku IS the successor, I doubt that he knows yet.

Although instead of coming from AfO he may have been already informed by the spy, which would make more sense, timing-wise.

No, he realized when Shiggy said there was a kid who was just as fast as AM, back in the USJ arc.

That may have already happened. Remember, Midoriya is semi-famous from the televised Sports Festival, where his ability to destroy everything including his own body got him attention. Unless the Doc has been in a hole, he's seen his former patient; and if he remembers that little quirkless kid, he probably knows something funny is going on.

The most she'll ever be is support to one of the actual top 10

The doc knows Midoriya, he knew him for a long time.
That means that AfO knew, and he didn't say anything to Shiggy. Why? That's the question people should be asking.
Because AfO isn't dumb, he knows Deku is the successor and he hasn't taken him out when he has known about it since before he got captured.
It would make every bit of sense for AfO to take out OfA but he hasn't and he could have, probably many times over.

He himself said to Shiggy to keep an watch on on Shoto AND Deku, because they would be a problem to him in the future. By then, the doctor obviously already knew.

bakugo will be lucky to hit top 5, let alone Jobmo, the rankings are currently stacked
current pros
>endeavor
>hawks - age 22
>wood man - age 22
>gang orca
>WASH
>bunny slut
>dragon girl
students
>wind guy
>todoroki
>deku
>big 3
>other random diamonds in the rough at less known schools

Attached: mha momo autism.jpg (871x495, 31K)

When shit needs to get real. 1 was already too much for the top two heroes. So throwing two out there would just make everything go to shit now. Need Deku to be in his late second year at the latest.

Momo will end up as Jirou and Kaminari's caddy

>Deku was never quirkless at all
>he probably has an OP quirk he didnt know he had

Brilliant. Perfect story

>implying Hawks won't be dead by the time first year UA students are graduating
you're right about everything else though

You have no taste

Attached: 1549944752144.jpg (937x567, 110K)

A kid, not which kid. But then again the spy should've been in by then, in which case he'd have probably gotten a list of the students and the Doc might've noticed Midoriya at that point, and them seeing Midoriya in action would've just confirmed it. So yeah you're right, they should have already known way back. The question now is why doesn't Shiggy know aside from any "he has to grow up" kind of reasoning. The Doc will probably still be the one to let Shiggy know.

Leave the Nomus to me.

Attached: Wash_Full_Body.png (629x816, 410K)

Nigger none of the current pro heroes will stay in the top 10, everyone but Endeavor is fodder tier.

afodad is all but confirmed

>inb4 every top 10 hero we haven't already seen in action gets killed by High Ends off screen

>Miruko
Kek she's getting nomufied

>A kid, not which kid.
Shiggy has eyes, he can describe Deku, and also there's the spy insider. He knew which kid was in a few minutes. Shiggy apart, it's strange AFO hasn't done anything against Deku being how autistic he is with torturing OFA users.

WOODS'ED

Attached: ノ・コメント.png (362x492, 70K)

That old dude is dead as balls

AFO... PLEASE

Attached: 1553212752087.png (1277x710, 637K)

>and also there's the spy insider
Which I also pointed out.

This.

Attached: Dead Rabbit.png (787x208, 119K)

we need a Mei short story post chapter
>Deku gets an email from powerloader telling him to come to the work shop
>Mei hasn't showered for 3 weeks again and is smelling up the place
>3 weeks of grease, sweat, and stank built up
>deku has to make her take a shower or power loader won't let him get new gear
imagine the smell

also what's up with all the support girls having huge tits?

Attached: mha melissa facial.jpg (1280x753, 101K)

>AFO please impregnate my waifu

>also what's up with all the support girls having huge tits?
maternal instincts kicking in the high gear

No one wants to fuck a grease monkey.

>also what's up with all the support girls having huge tits?
Hori likes big boobs, I guess

Attached: tumblr_p6oanlgQlR1x465deo2_r1_1280.png (1280x851, 278K)

If numbers this is a full arc of Shiggy.

Its Deku

Imagine being an AMfag

Attached: Endy wings.jpg (1200x881, 233K)

>It would make every bit of sense for AfO to take out OfA but he hasn't and he could have, probably many times over.
I've thought about this. And I've come up with a reason why Deku is still alive, even though it should have been clear to AfO that he was All Might's successor and you'd expect killing him would be a priority.

He wants One for All.

Well, of course he does, it's the most powerful quirk on Earth. Once he realized what he had created giving that power source to his brother, he's probably wanted it more than anything and been after it. But how to get it, is the problem. He can't take it, as he could any other quirk, it's got to be voluntarily given, probably without mind control. And what OfA holder would pass it on to him? He didn't kill All Might in his teen years because he hoped he could get it from him. That wound up getting the top of his face blown off. Now there's Midoriya. Young, inexperienced, vulnerable. AfO has had years to think about this and lay plans; everything we see may be an elaborate trap to force Deku into a situation where he has no choice but to hand it over. The question is, if that's the case, will it succeed?

GET A LOAD OF THIS

Every girl in this series has big tits except Jiro

If numbers Twice dies this arc

Why are treds so ded?

Attached: 72303669_p0.jpg (787x1113, 491K)

Which Sonic character does Hori like?

>He wants OFA
He doesn't, he wants the person who has OFA to hate him. His mentality is that of being the villain to the hero. That's why he killed Nana's husband, and that's why he killed AM's master.

There's a bigger problem here, OfA has a mind of its own.
Even if he managed to inherit it, it might not give him any power because it's sentient.

Attached: 1536791524286.jpg (1495x1920, 466K)

Post your fat ass

How do y'all think Izuku will react to finding out his dad is All for One?

Attached: gigafuckingmurdersshiggy.jpg (543x264, 64K)

>He wants OFA
He doesn't, he wants the person who has OFA to hate him. His mentality is that of being the villain to the hero. That's why he killed Nana's husband, and that's why he killed AM's master. AFO should've already targeted Inko.

Fuck, why is Shiggy getting so fuckable?

I'd be more interested in Shiggy's reaction to it honestly.
Imagine how hard he'd sperg out.
Hell, he might even do something extra crazy like kidnap Inko in response to finding it out.

>Targeting his wife

Shiggy looks like Eri

he always was

Attached: 1530288486318.jpg (500x541, 63K)

So, the High Ends are doped up on trigger, right?

not enough fat kraut ass

I have more material than ever, but because I don't have to stretch the material to it´s limits, I'm having trouble coming up with anything good. The creative dilemma.

Attached: ultimategiga.png (1242x718, 841K)

BIG

Attached: MEI (2).jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

anyone have the pic of AFO ragdolling ragdoll?

Attached: mha ragdoll.png (580x800, 275K)

Last time I did I got a month ban. Also, does anyone want to play my hero ones justice tonight?

Attached: 73209631_p0.jpg (884x1250, 285K)

>pic related
shiggy would spill his tendies
what if this was really just an incredibly dedicated version of cops and robbers that AFO is doing to entertain his autistic NEET brother who's still alive in OFA?

Maybe AFO is just the best big brother of all time

Attached: mha shiggy pepe.jpg (1200x1131, 135K)

GREASY

Attached: 1550057529787.png (647x224, 567K)

Attached: 1529785611049.png (651x1850, 366K)

I made this edit back during the great Giga drought.

Attached: nuggets.jpg (901x540, 66K)

But why the fuck is my kokoro dokidoki

Attached: 20190322_113311.png (407x333, 171K)

Does he know that?

Why the whole team are sluts?

For better or worse, Deku would get obsessed with AfO.

He knows.
Prime knows.
Only everyone else doesn't know. But Deku will now. Soon.

Attached: 1535312222466.png (864x611, 214K)

Are you guys ready for anime japan event tomorrow?

SWEATY

Attached: 1542466807373.jpg (1000x1400, 475K)

he knows something is up, he says that he hears his brother calling him a while back

There's some sort of family connection, Hori has dropped plenty of hints
>AM says Inko reminds him of Nana
>Deku the only person able to tap into OFA properly
>sequence of events leading to deku getting OFA is like destiny

Attached: mha afo rewind.png (1336x3857, 421K)

Better skin care, hair treatment. chapstick.

One of the LoV must be a cosmetologist. I bet on Spinner...

they can't help it, they're a bunch of pussies in heat

Attached: 1529860649589.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

Toga's a teenage girl, she must know enough about cosmetics to improve Shiggy at least a bit

Mirieri>fujosluts

Unless I'm totally remembering wrong, Deku V. Gentle was actually the last time he was in a serious fight against an actual villain. We'll probably see more of this side of him if/when he some gets involved in the Shiggy V. Destro beef.

Don't kid yourself, they both destroy threads

All I see is trash>trash

the r*dditors and fujos who hate MirioEri destroy threads

I think Fujos at better than newfags.

Basically this.

>She thinks anyone will care to respond unless she posts her ass

I would have played with voice chat but okay. I won't ask again.

Exactly. If we didn't have those outsiders and their triggering in the first place, there would be no destruction.

I'm off to my workout and doing some squats, see you anons.

Attached: 73391412_p0.png (1680x2352, 1.5M)

ass

>Mei smiles because Deku isn't afraid of het autism
>Deku smiles by Mei's hard work
Why do you make them so compatible if you're not going to let them be together Hori!?

Attached: IMG_20190321_213821.jpg (759x1024, 144K)

kill yourself you blogposting waste of oxygen

Eri is so cute!

Because he knows that Mei is shit.

Hori is a big Star Wars fan, so considering the new films it's gonna be something like
>"You stole my quirk; I could have been a hero without borrowing OFA!"
>"Nah, I remember you: you were quirkless since the beginning. Not everything revolves around you"

You should see
Culture >normalfags

Destroy thread>Destroy threads

When Deku realises he needs a new gadget to help him control the whips.
It's a sad fact, but the best girl is the series' Gyro Gearloose. She only appears long enough to say she had just finished working on the fitting invention and to hand it over.

Based trips

More like
>"How does it feel kid!"
>"Getting striped away from a normal life!"
>"Getting the worst of society every single day!"
>"Falling for despair, making your mother feel guilty!"
>"All of that because of me"
>"All of that, Because I stole your quirk"

Attached: 1551672196757.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

They could just be friends.

If Mei wants a lover, I'm sure she could build one. With changeable parts.

fully functional, and programmed with multiple techniques?

I see buttblasted lolicon-fags trying to convince everyone their taste actually matter.

>not liking lolis
What a faggot

You just got to believe in it real hard and maybe you'll be able to ignore the real life.

This series wont end without Deku screaming "I love you, I've always loved you" at Bakugo.
Either the kid grows some balls and stops dreaming of having his ass pounded, or he get's his ass pounded literally.
For you anons that do not agree, you have entire scenes where he's lying on the floor or a bed with his ass provocatively sticking in the air in a doggy style position. What else is there to say.

Who cares about real life when talking about fiction?

WASH is probably the dark horse with the highest combat-power among the heroes, but no one can take him seriously because he's a fucking washing machine.

>Hori is a big Star Wars fan
This, that's why Shiggy is Deku's Leia.

Even in fiction lolicon-fags are one of the most pathetic characters. Killing one when the story happens in prison or making him a pathetic loser is a well-established trope by now. So I wouldn't try to preten that in fiction you're in any way less pathetic.

You're delusional, lolicons are admired.

Attached: 5502d051840e3cb74f6da93da1ed7bd3.jpg (564x317, 30K)

>that filename.
A fujo I see

>wasted his trips to cold-read a file name
Lolifags are not only pathetic, but also dumb and wasteful

>unironic loli haters
>on my Yea Forums
you're a thousand years too early to be posting here

Attached: 1542818602208.png (164x254, 70K)

Deku ends the series with 8 quirks and his original quirk will be the most powerful of them all.

>says the pathetic phoneposting fujo
Fuck off normalfaggot

Soft jazz music

Learn your place in life, lolifag.

Kys, pedo.

As a manga and anime enthusiast, I'm pretty good. I get loli shows every season.

Attached: 1553211686022.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

>pedo
It is lolicon

Why is frog so ugly?

Attached: 241461.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Anti-frog flame bait? This is what we have descended to?

I'm just asking an innocent question

Lewding Eri is the filter.

We can always talk about Endeavor being a rapist

>implying he already isn't one gone wrong

And? What does that change anything?

Go away frogfag

Why has Hori decided to keep alive these bum ass villains who've achieved nothing? Really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: 1536667608947.png (487x567, 62K)

Pardon me, I can't hear you over the autistic screeching.

Oh wait, that's you. Never mind.

>crying is not manly or cool

that's your toxic masculinity talking

>And also AFO knew for months that Deku had OFA. He never was any merciful for the OFA users' family before.

I know some of you retards are still butthurt over the OfA reveal hence why you keep making these dumb theories but the reason why that was a thing because it had actual support from the manga itself what you're saying goes against it.

Attached: 0116-011.jpg (1067x1600, 368K)

why do you have a tripcode on as if anybody cares who you are? really gets the noggin joggin

AFO is not saying anything here.

When Deku activates the third of his seven quirks which will allow him to counter the Highend that Class 1-A will fight.

it's the student part of the series, nobody has achieved anything but passing exams

Every villain arc is an exam for them and now they're at training camp like the heroes were before

Attached: deku.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

...he literally admitted that was the case in the page that he was grooming Shiggy to kill Deku and All Might.

>So?
That's only AM's thoughs and AFO confirming nothing.

you're welcome to your opinion even though it's wrong.

all he said was "So?"
that's not confirming shit
AfO is tricksy

Attached: 1533347812636.jpg (1280x704, 50K)

>When you have to ignore what a page says to keep up a charade.

So this is how bad things have gotten here I see

So he's confirming that was his plan when All Might asks him. Learn to read dumbass

Question, why don't they just put a bullet into AfO's head?

>what a page says
Literally just AM assuming things.

>So he's confirming that was his plan when All Might asks him.
Not at all.

>Is that your plan?
>So?

Are you done?

Which time?

because they want to try and convince him to give back his stolen quirks

That won't be necessary.

(High End Nomu is BTFO class 1-A)

Nomu: "Stronger! Who is STRONGER??"

voice, off panel: "I am stronger. Do you wish to fight me?"

Nomu: "YES!! Kill you I..." (stops, goes silent)

Shinso (coming onto panel): "Obey no verbal or telepathic commands except mine you get from now on. Go over there. Sit with the other Nomu. Allow no one to strike or harm you. Obey."

(Nomu goes off, Shinso picks up a pretty bedraggled Deku)

Shinso: "That's five. If we keep this up long enough we'll have a full set. Let's get set up for the next one."

That's exactly what's happening.

So?

Lmao

Why is Shigaraki suddenly so /fa/ as fuck?

Attached: Saves your manga.png (444x909, 152K)

all of them, I guess.
Well that's stupid.

Toga taught him how to dress and helped him clear up his bad skin

>Toga
Dabi, you mean? He's the hot boy of the group.

The first time they thought he was already dead, he didn't have a face anymore. The second time was both because they want him to give back quirks he stole and if they killed him he would only be a martyr to the villains he so recently inspired.

Toga is canonically fashion conscious
Dabi might have helped though

Attached: 15.png (912x1300, 261K)

he started wearing that kickass long coat instead of his NEET pyjamas
it's really helped his look
pic unrelated

Attached: f1c560e7ca6d86209eb0ef8f75ea045d.jpg (805x1150, 204K)

Non-canonically you mean? Her greatest style achievement if figuring out that her gas mask isn't cute

Hawks is cute

Attached: Hawk.jpg (564x705, 72K)

Gonna die along with the rabbit

From the wild bestiality sex

Attached: 14080161928723.jpg (270x200, 14K)

>Beastiality

Attached: 1553201808108.jpg (596x824, 24K)

Mutant sex is hot

Attached: 458.jpg (640x360, 23K)

I'm back everyone! My butt hurts.

Attached: 73287085_p0.jpg (595x842, 246K)

Yes gimme cute spunky kouhai

Attached: sakura-streetfighter-crmk_capcom_1129x1600_marked.jpg (1129x1600, 252K)

post ass

Cant wait for everyone defend this shitshow when Deku gets his own qurik.

What if it's something weird like coffee manifestation

Can't you ask for something else? Like my feet or something.

Attached: 73287085_p1.jpg (595x842, 514K)

I really like this moment guys

Attached: 1544724256392.png (1183x365, 440K)

Coffee form. Like Kirishima's hardening but you turn into coffee

Attached: Twice.png (281x395, 32K)

The *only* acceptable alternatives are tits or face.

Attached: your_tastes.jpg (718x325, 66K)

Even if it is shit in nature, which it wont, Hori can just write it to he supercharged by OfA making it better.

>the coffee is REALLY hot

My face is ugly. I have a huge scar.

Attached: 68774156_p0.png (848x1200, 545K)

don't give it attention you idiot

I love this subtle Kasane promotion

Attached: fuchi_kasane_5439.jpg (335x335, 26K)

Hawks is not a mutant like Spinners
He is an angel

Attached: Angle.jpg (453x604, 57K)

How do we make threads alive again? Where the hell is everyone?

post your ass

People have to work you know

This is some next level fujoshit right here

draw your ass anime style so it doesnt break rules

Post your feet then

Post your feet

League of Losers

-poor
-no money
-Homeless
-5 members arrested
-Magne dead

Are the heroes incompetent?

the "so" is clearly ambiguous

Attached: 0116-004.jpg (1067x1600, 347K)

your gender is clearly ambiguous

But least there's nothing ambiguous about your faggotry.

Nah
It clearly should have been the other way around

Attached: 1553238791654.png (490x573, 141K)

they're all fucked if multiple high-ends with the same strength as the last one attack. Endeavor could barely do shit against one of those and he's supposedly the strongest by a mile right now.

Either there's some strong guys not on the top 10 list for public reception reasons or theyre gonna zerg rush each one
Or USA comes in to save their ass imagine a older wiser Captain Celebrity just takes one and drops it in low orbit

I'd REALLY like to know how he knew All Might was in costume in that scene, if he can't use quirks.

He has infrared sight. It looks like this.

Attached: IRVision-640x353.jpg (640x353, 51K)

They've got no home because Giga wiped out (probably) the house they'd been living in during his tantrum! Does it count if a potential team member is responsible?

And the heroes aren't incompetent, the LoV is really good at hiding.

Yes. That's a quirk. Using it should get him shot. Unless they've given him a special exemption on humanitarian grounds.

Which would be pretty stupid...

I don't think this is a quirk they would know if he used.

>League of Losers
>-poor
>-no money
>-Homeless
>-5 members arrested
>+Magne dead
Fixed