Kaiji

>Whole chapter is Endou goes on a ranting tangent that ends up making him want some KFC
Sasuga FKMT.

Attached: 31116.png (845x1200, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7On-u2S1mqU
mangadex.org/title/14151/tobaku-datenroku-kaiji-one-poker-hen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Endie’s tendies

How old is Endo?

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy.

Attached: 016_1552983217.png (845x1200, 1.08M)

Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire.

Attached: 017_1552983217.png (845x1200, 1.58M)

Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate?

Attached: 018_1552983217.png (845x1200, 1.43M)

Fukumoto likes wasting his reader's time, doesn't he? He keeps doing it, time and time again.

"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.

Attached: 019_1552983217.png (845x1200, 1.2M)

This page is fucking hilarious.
Maybe it'll come into play later. The lackadaisical nature of the lookout crew nearly screwed them over. And it gives Endo some more character.

I'm talking in general, he really likes to waste time with utter bullshit, dragging things out as long as humanly possible.

Yeah, you're not wrong. But it's funny bullshit, so it's okay in my book.

I feel him

Kek

Newfag here, I thought people were just exaggerating how good Kaiji is but it's so fun. No spoilers though I just finished the first act.

Attached: Kaiji series - 1st Part_ Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji - Vol.4 Chapter 43_ Determination - 9.jpg (1067x1600, 351K)

Kaiji is a loser

The thing is Endou has a mindset that places him at the top, how he sees the difference between him and his employers isn't wrong yet he knows how important teamwork is so Endou must keep spirits high.

I also enjoy his bit about the Japanese mindset, maybe it's cause I work with people who don't think of the goal and want to go home but he sounds like he knows what it takes to succeed despite being in a shady business.

HE FEELS HIM

>This is based on Kaiji
youtube.com/watch?v=7On-u2S1mqU

Attached: 1512106720826.jpg (199x231, 51K)

T-take it back!

Attached: 1513732376208.png (365x382, 126K)

There's a new Kaiji movie coming out as well.

Really? The first 2 Japanese made ones were really shitty

Ye new movie in 2020, high chance there's going to be an anime because the first 2 seasons were both made to promote the movie and Tonegawa was successful

You think they'll adapt he mahjong arc? Honestly I stopped reading Kaiji because of it. I had no idea what the hell was going on

Attached: 1312402046390.jpg (640x480, 93K)

You can skip the mahjong part honestly and just read like the last 10 chapters if you really don't want to read it. Shame to miss on part 5 which is the best part because of mahjong in part 3

Minefield Mahjong is honestly fucking fantastic and I deeply pity people who don't know enough mahjong to appreciate it.

The end of Minefield Mahjong is absolutely great, especially once you realize that it had to be set up two games before the end.

Why can't Fukumoto get a dedicated studio like "David Production" is for Jojo?
That would be the dream.

I don't know shit about mahjong and part 3 is hands down the best part out of all of Kaiji.
Mahjong, from what I know, is basically just poker with a shit ton of more card combinations and some additional rules, like picking up discarded cards from your opponent.
The real joy of part 3 is not the game itself but everything around it, and the finale is 11/10.

Never you punk

Attached: 1545662497856.png (195x262, 128K)

Kaiji should've ended with Part 2.

>Kaiji lost the tissue box lottery draw against Hyodo because he panicked

Attached: 1552937524705.png (211x253, 82K)

He lost because he relied on divine intervention instead of his own ability

He lost because he gave up.

Anyone know where I can read the rest of the one poker arc and beyond? My current website doesn't have it.

mangadex.org/title/14151/tobaku-datenroku-kaiji-one-poker-hen

Oh shit you the man man

Attached: akagi-3927389.jpg (728x1010, 156K)

>streaming manga

Attached: really.png (369x334, 157K)

>Only other option is downloading it one chapter at a time with constant timeouts and captchas because FKMTKrazy are boomers still stuck in mediafire purgatory, and they don't even batch them.
I'll mangadex, thanks.

as opposed to what? downloading it? its pictures, user. not a set of images to represent motion picture.

>there is only one place to download
Sure is newfags in here.

kill yourself

>not caring about your image quality in manga
You first, newfag.

Attached: 02-158.png (190x276, 59K)

>so retarded he can't find high quality chinese comic book images
literally lmaoing my ass off at you rn

>Face the right hand man of Hyodo
>Turns out that that right hand man is a cheating fuck and so you find a way to work around that shit
>Face his boss Hyodo and go in it expecting Hyodo to fucking play fair
>The same Hyodo that set up hilarious unfair games beforehand, who's own right hand man cheats in order to win against his opponents.

Kaiji made a dipshit move right there.

>says the retard who can't find high quality off of actual download sites
Fukumoto threads have really gone downhill in the past few years, huh.

Attached: 02-167.png (247x269, 67K)

im not that guy, retard. im the other guy.

Holy shit the guy is literally telling people to download manga, thought "download anime" meme was retarded enough but then this guy comes.
Not even worth a (you).

Attached: (you).gif (480x270, 351K)

Stop trying to make Jojo fans look dumber than they already are.

>not liking Jojo as a FKMT fan
What are you doing with your life

He was in a trance because the box was so greatly engineered. You cant really blame him for that. It was a cool fucking box

Do you hate it?