K-On: A Light Music Club anime about girls who might as well belong to a Tea and Cakes club

K-On: A Light Music Club anime about girls who might as well belong to a Tea and Cakes club.

Attached: describe anime.png (466x258, 8K)

Fate: a very confusing series due the amount of seasons and storylines,full of girls who dress up like sluts and that get involved in bizarre fights

Kemurikusa

The girls are supposed to die but they don't and that's suspenseful?

Mahou Shoujo Tokushushen Asuka - edgy with a bit of comedy anime about magic girls with guns and torture techniques

Yea Forums:
People commenting complaining and demanding the anime industry do things their way despite not supporting it or working/having experience in said industry

But you've watched Yea Forums
Hell you've even produced some episodes of Yea Forums

Re:zero

Groundhog day isekai. The MC chooses the worst girl.

>implying
I'm from Yea Forums

You're proving my point

Raildex:
Oldfags that refuse to accept their franchise is ded while continuing to shill the electricity girl.

Shokugeki no Sōma

Cooking tournaments and foodgasms. Apparently the manga sucks now?

HxH, 2 kids with powers and a weird clown

Free: Back muscles fanservice.

>Girls und Panzer

Slice of life with WW2 tanks, fluffy girl Is best

>one piece

Brazillain guy parties with his friends and serves piss as drinks.

>buruto

Shota and loli ninja adventures, also milfs?

I watched most of the animes discussed on Yea Forums, so those are the only two that stand out that I don't watch.

Berserk:

Some guy gets on a quest to kill the guy who cucked him.

Boku no Hero Academia
Story about a boy with some overpowered hidden power like Naruto and his tsundere gay lover doing usual school stuff

Boku no Hero Academia: SEVEN QUIRKS and Bakugo cucking Deku or something.

Violet Evergarden: It's about a girl, but she's an emotionless robot/cyborg that slowly learns to feel. Also it was produced on a fairly large budget(?)

The manga was better

Attached: 8A3DAB0F-B2B0-45B1-B3AE-3070DCEFF365.jpg (500x500, 54K)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime:

The MC gets reincarnated as a slime.

Lain
some lesbian who i think it's a robot

you didn't read the LN did you?

OP said anime we didn't watch
You seem to know quite a lot about something you apparently didn't watch

Boku no Hero Academia

Based on the comments on Yea Forums, I wouldn't describe it, I'd stay way the heck AWAY from it!!

In fact, based on the comments on Yea Forums about series like JoJo, Black Clover, Shield Hero, Girly Air Force, etc, etc, if I didn't know better I'd stick just to reading books.

Goblin Slayer

Rape?
Where is the rape?
Why is there no rape anymore?

The I will.
NTR fetishist keeps getting new superpowers.

wataten

pedo lesbian grooms little girls and keeps them quiet with sweets etc

Mob: the best anime ever about psychic kids and a fart ghost. Maybe aliens?

Yea Forums raves about it, but I'll never watch it

Grey haired teddy bear fanatic is best, but close enough.

Psycho Pass

Brains running a dystopia and growing oats.

Tengen toppa gurren lagann:
A mecha, where people get mad about some character with a ponytail. Looks like a diebuster sequel. Then they use a drill with the power of Row Row fight da power.

Violet Evergarden:

King Arturia/Saber harvests wheat in Imperial Germany during World War I.

My Hero Academia

In this world, humans have super powers called quirks. This one kid has no quirk and is ostracized, but then able to transform into seven different alien forms each with their own unique quirk.
Now armed with broken ass super powers, his goal is to be the next Superman. At some point, he asks his primary friendly-rival to fuck his girlfriend.
There's also a chick with a long tongue who looks like she could give a mean blowjob.

Cardfight Vanguard
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! Also its a card game.

>Konosuba: Chuunibyou but Isekai

AKB0048: Idols fight eachother or something like that

Idolm@ster: girls who pretend they're idols and sell their bodies to old men

Akame ga Kill
There is no character called Akame, the story is about a sex-evader called Tatsumi and a cock hungry blue haired nazi woman.

Evangelion: a weird mecha anime that tries and/or manages to tackle a lot of philosophical and existential stuff

SSSS Gridman is a photoshoot of a girl named Rikka who has thick thighs. There are no other characters and no plot.