ITT: Shows that started strong and then went to shit real fast
I'll start

Attached: 442.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>picture of slime
then
>Crunchyroll banner
>... in German
Kinda ironic.

it was shit from the get go, you just weren't smart enough to pick up on all the clues

>average Japanese salaryman gets isekai'd
>there's a "slime" gimmick, but he almost immediately gets a human form
>he never fucks up, he's super powerful, and everybody in the whole world loves him

Gee, who would have thought this was a shit series.

>knusperrolle

töte dich brudi

Attached: 1_J7CKGgArmzsLc5vTTZLYTw.png (1800x1012, 1.45M)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Darling in the FranXX - 20 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_13.32_[2018.06.09_18. (1920x1080, 129K)

fair enough, i love base building shit though. it is pretty boring now.

basiert und rotgepillt

Attached: 1551346056395.jpg (1500x1033, 380K)

Got a little boring after the orc lord arc. I didn't care for the kids in the last few episodes.

Attached: gobta_wow.png (982x496, 442K)

does Rimuru get gobbed?

This. It was just bait for deepfags who want to talk about how it "subverts expectations" and "deconstructs isekai norms" by just being the most boring isekai - but hey it's ok because it's self-aware so it can get away with taking every single isekai trope. If it were funny at least i'd have given it a pass but no.

Is this from the manga? God damn, Rimuru is so much cuter here.

Attached: 1552628756364.png (1080x1660, 2.67M)

>character has cool and interesting design
>receives a name
>turns into a generic anime character

take you nostalgia goggles off, naruto was never good

*rot-pilliert

It was carried for almost two decades by its first arc.

>>there's a "slime" gimmick, but he almost immediately gets a human form
>almost immediately
bitch i remember thinking week after week "when the fuck is this dude gonna get his human form" It was something like 8-10 episodes before he got his human form.

I've seen people praising the anime to high heaven despite the manga being boring isekai garbage.
What happened this time? Why is the magic over? Did he befriend another endgame boss? Was he recognized as the greatest force in the land? Did he take three episodes to introduce japanese cuisine?

THE HEART

implying this random isekai even started strong. even at the start it was very average

It went to shit in the first fucking chapter
>Oh no i'm lowly slime
>Never mind i'm friends with one of the most powerful beings in existance and he made me op.

They rushed best girl's part.

Attached: 1552339033756.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Slime was always the same though but it plays incredibly safe hence its popularity in Japan which was enough to get a second season right off the bat.
You know, it’s like this family friendly sort of show for more younger readers and comfyfags and those who like the ‘slow life’ type narou titles.

1st episode had an ass shaped steering wheel. It was always ridiculous.

She's so cute, I wish she was the MC.Dropped the show after she left.Fucking kids arc ruining it like Log Horizon.

Attached: B79A6711-32FB-4D30-B3F7-E7E52738557D.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I've been watching this show episode by episode, and it's been really enjoyable.
There are quite a few good shows this season, which is a nice change of pace.

these two are good answers

but I gotta give it to mirai nikki, the first two or three episodes were so fucking good, and then everything just goes full japan and it's over

second place would unironically go to SAO tho

Attached: 220px-Mirainikkicover.jpg (220x305, 28K)

I like it. I will keep it floating by spending money.

demon lord loli ruined it

Attached: YotsubaSleeping.jpg (201x259, 16K)

It was terrible from the moment he died by being stabbed by a random dude on the street in a clear case of, "author doesn't want to use a truck like everybody else but can't think of any other way people die suddenly".

Attached: f3342109152.png (1024x576, 712K)

any isekai where MC just dies from the Japanese Cold?

>Random stabbing in the streets
It could be more realistic if the mc was living in europe

to be fair we don't know the full story. maybe the girlfriend was an idol, then it would make sense that some nip would try to stab her for getting engaged, since they actually do that shit.

Not sure if that is from manga but there are plenty of cute rimuru moments the anime skipped like being persuaded to wear frilly dresses and tempting the dwarf Smith, Mil8m sticking a bow on slime form while he's chairing some diplo meeting and being carted around in some raised throne while announcing the orc Lord plan

That shitposter is really angry after mods raped him 2 days ago

Take it back

Most Trigger shows.