Best couple. Nasu agrees. Don't bother him about it

Best couple. Nasu agrees. Don't bother him about it.

Attached: 1525868107304.jpg (2000x2936, 1.21M)

Did they clam?

Attached: 1523683673343.jpg (2350x3174, 1.33M)

>Best couple.
I concur.

Attached: DK0iZ-wV4AEZzZt.jpg (1200x1000, 83K)

Yea Forums should just have fateshit-general thread for each girl so that they can stop shitting all over each other.

>Best couple
100% agree

Attached: IMG_3627.png (500x740, 572K)

wormslut faggots go kys

>tfw no shirou daddy sakura mommy
their kid will be so happy

Attached: shirosaku.jpg (960x540, 122K)

You seem upset.

Attached: 1552882571423.jpg (540x379, 45K)

I am fine with this. I don't self insert as Shirou, so him with Sakura is fine, and it works the best.
It means that Saber and Salter are free for me

Attached: Artorias.jpg (3090x1984, 551K)

People self insert as shirou?

I agree but why did Saber dye her hair purple?

Shinji should become an alchemist.
From what I’ve heard about from the recent movie he clearly has a talent for mixing alchemic potions more than he has a talent for casting spells. Hell, even Sakura was impressed to see that he created the potion that glows when in contact with Mages.
He would do really well in Atlas Academy, especially when you consider that a lot of Atlas alchemist have poor if any magic circuits at all.

I do because I want to marry her but she won't love me unless I'm senpai enough

Attached: 137_BB_125.jpg (600x600, 112K)

>Shinji
>Atlas
Nah no way. They don't need Magic Circuits because they are all capable of making those crazy inventions, analyzing themselves and calculating everything

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (780x1024, 134K)

He’s canonically stared to be an (academic) genius as well; a polymath in fact. I’m not sure whether enough he’s smart enough to go to Atlas but I feel as thou he’d have a better future studying alchemy rather than traditional magecraft.

Why didn't Kirei just get some worming pills from a vet to help Sakura?

Alchemists in Atlas are really, really crazy to be honest. Their alchemy is also different from the Clock Tower's alchemy (the one that is used by the Einzbern):
>It was their belief that humans have evolved to gather information, analyze it and then directly solve any problems perceived. The Atlas alchemist possessed great calculation and measurement ability that is rare to manifest naturally in a normal human (and their five senses). They specialize in thought partitioning and thought acceleration, techniques that make use of the human body as an arithmetic unit. Following their mantra “Faster, Stronger, More Accurate” they treated their bodies as containers to fill and modify in order to develop their abilities
>the human body in its entirety (body, mind, and soul) is a unit for calculating, executing, and nurturing events.
>"We have no need to be the strongest. We create that which is the strongest."
I think Shinji should get away from the magecraft world and just live as a normal human though.

That’s what is said to happen after UBW. However, given Shinjis’s luck and his newly awakened magic circuits; there’s no way Zouken would just let him leave without some suffering. Also, Shinji was the vessel for the grail and that likely left some side-effects which could make Zouken even more interested in him.

Attached: 2017-12-25-941831.png (930x1382, 2.25M)

This is true. This is the only couple where Shirou doesn't become Emiya after the events of the grail war.

They're so cute together!

Attached: D19NRH0U0AAaBZx.png (717x717, 495K)

100% agree

Attached: 1525187585812.png (710x400, 411K)

Sem problemas!

Since I want to be Gilgamesh, I let Shirou take her and let Arturia for me!

Also, Gilgamesh is the coolest guy in the entire show!

Attached: HA03.jpg (1197x888, 161K)

>Gilgamesh is the coolest guy in the entire show!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA.jpg (500x384, 25K)

>An full of hatred cuck faggot
Não, obrigado.