Oregairu S3

>use Yuiyui to announce S3
What did they mean by this?

Attached: B22B1B8B-64CC-4EE4-9C8E-972F8B561E48.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anime_oregairu/status/1107657917132472320?s=19
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/8nCvfM8PEilZhXz9ASzENw/
youtu.be/cEHs2uHq52k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that Iroha is the best girl.

pandering to shit fans

Let the mass shitposting begin

yuckyno a shit

Am I the only one with shit taste that wants a loner end?

you got a source?

>irowhore a shit
ftfy

Isn't there only 3 more volumes to adapt? They're gonna make a whole new season out of that? Thought they would do OVAs like Oreimo.

twitter.com/anime_oregairu/status/1107657917132472320?s=19

Iroha or death

Worst girl

giv me a clean death than a cancerous slow death

I unironically want a gay end just to see the shitstorm.

i want Saika end because it the only good end, Yui and Yukinon and Hachiman can stay as friends

> yuckyno a shit
> irowhore a shit
> yuikes a shit
> sensei a shit
> imouto a shit
> all the other girls are also shit but they don't even deserve a mention
ftfy

Attached: totsuka_perfect_maido.png (6000x3500, 1.96M)

Is Haganai the one where the trap won? I can't remember

IROHACHADS RISE UP!!!!

thotsuka is super trash

Saika the best but other girls are not bad girls. why can we be good to each other?

Iroha win
Yukino go out with Yui
I take care of sensei

she had an accident? i told her not drinking and driving, she must hurt very badly when 8man rejected her

Nah they're all shit. This series is only good for shitposting.
Homosexuality is enlightenment.

Attached: traps_are_no_homo.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

>wanting to kill the S3 hype before it's even aired.
what are they thinking?

Attached: 1526151460207.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

money

POST OREGAIRU LEWDS NOW

WARNING: REAL LEWD

Attached: 1453864364745.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Thanks for showing us your personality, a faggot.

Attached: 1534820340332.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

i cant decide what i love most, either her back with sexy ridge or buttock with sexy ridge, i am conflicted

I don't know the exact rate for this show in particular, for 4 episodes per LN volume seems reasonable, especially for a slow show like this.

>Trailer this saturday
It's gonna air in Spring, isn't it?

Last volume is coming out soon, gotta milk the cashcow while the iron is hot

Yukino or death

I noticed in previous 2 threads that some anons have problem with studio Feel. Why?

It's a countdown where they use the main girl/best girl for last. So RIP loser Iroha.

God forgive me

Attached: 1437023245029.jpg (1876x4425, 1.02M)

Season 1's art style had a lot more charm. And FEEL did a pretty poor job adapting season 2's material.

currently watching that shit. only the first few episodes of S1 with the bantz between mc and black hair girl were cool. after that it started to develop into some real boring ass shit.

the dumb Christmas celebration that i am watching now makes me want to rip my eyes out

Attached: 1551974379484.jpg (384x384, 29K)

Feel animation was vastly better. Overall since Yahari2 all they stopped making QUALITY shows like Ushinawareta.
Scriptwriter was same as in season 1.

S1 is actually pretty clever, and it gets better in the later episodes.
S2 is a shitty melodrama, steer away from it.

Well i did finish S1 today and as i said i thought only the first five episodes were really good imo. The rest was alright, just not as fun.
But I am currently going through the dumb christmas event planning in S2 that just won't end and my god is that some boring ass unnecessary shit

I was immersed when watching s2, maybe i am weak

Someone has a link to get into the novel?

Attached: 8mangoestoaresturaunt.jpg (614x500, 51K)

WITNESSED
can't wait to finally pull these ancient memes out again

Attached: 1461603425558.webm (720x405, 2.42M)

Attached: 7DB82F2F-E4CA-46B2-BFB3-0CADF3F770FA.jpg (900x1200, 419K)

This.

Attached: 51600164_p0.jpg (1200x960, 240K)

Imagine being this autistic
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/8nCvfM8PEilZhXz9ASzENw/

Imagine being this autistic

Attached: DC1AA32D-A5B3-438B-A426-1A713634F2DA.png (652x1885, 342K)

I kek every time I see this pic. That’s just sad.

Time for the 8man rises

Attached: 8man Dark Knight.jpg (864x1280, 872K)

Komachi is but I don´t live in Alabama

This but unironically.

Attached: 1502902098647.jpg (1238x1931, 1.84M)

Every bat needs its wings.

Attached: cuteandcanon.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

YPF is pathetic

This week is gonna be so much fun. We get a PV this weekend. Man I cant wait for all the shitposting

>Expecting anything substantial from a PV1

I could be wrong though.

Is the Hayamafag/cunt coming back for this ?

Attached: everything-will-be-daijoubu-6104818.png (500x303, 93K)

Yuipollfag getting destroyed after the photo reveal will be sweet.

Yes. By god he will return. The saga of cuntkiller continues.

Mascot

Why does everyone hate Hayama? He is so cool and based.

Fuck off Yumiko. You have shit taste in men and are a shit girl.

Attached: 021.jpg (1024x578, 73K)

does this mean anime original end with iroha win?

Yuckyno, Yuikes, Irowhore... They’re all the same. Kaori is best girl.

She has the best taste in men. Hayama is very handsome.

Literally a Fujiwara clone

worst timeline, no thank you

Haven’t followed this shit for eons.
Spoil me on hayama and yukino’s relationship. Is she his used goods?

Attached: EAFE7410-6780-4972-8488-0BABC70EA9EF.jpg (500x500, 51K)

It is heavily implied that she is

Yukino and her husband are doing fine,thank you.

Attached: handrail.gif (500x269, 1.86M)

nah, iroha is

Yeah they had sex.

She'll dry those tears when she wins her man.

wrong, that's yui and irowhore

>Yukinofags and Yea Forums on suicide watch
Love it

Attached: 1546438093170.jpg (639x470, 19K)

I just want a genuine answer.

but they aren't though?

In an AU where Yukino is a normalfag, maybe.

genuine answer: no, hayama is pushing hachiman to go for yukino

Totsuka ending would be legendary.

Attached: saika totsuka.gif (500x649, 1.01M)

Why do they hate each other though

hachiman is able to do things hayama can't, because hayama has a reputation to upholdand a bunch of other things

I don't want to see Yui lose.

Like the other user said, 8man can do stupid shit that he can't get away with because of his social status.
On the other side 8man hates his lack of "genuineness" because of the many masks he wears to please everyone.

too bad. yui isn't genuine.

So we're actually going to see Yukino nearly bawl at Hachiman with a quivering voice that is going in circles?

Attached: 52367500_p135.png (400x400, 30K)

If Yui just wanted something genuine, she would have gotten Hachiman.

no she wouldn't have. yui is the very definition of something fake

>S1 is actually pretty clever
It was never clever
Also when people say "S1 was good, S2 was bad" they actually just mean the first couple episodes of S1 were good like what is talking about
ironically the nonsense with Iroha in S2 is closer to what the earlier parts of the series was like aside from the fact that it's with another new girl so it just pissed everyone off

no it wasn't. the parts of iroha were pretty bad

That character exists primarily to trigger the sort of fanbase this series and the thousands of series exactly like it is specifically targeted at, what sort of reaction were you expecting?

Except the Summer Camp, Cultural Festival and Sports Festival were the best parts of Season 1. The series had a very generic premise.

People only dislike it because it was with another newly introduced chick instead of one of the two main ones. Nothing to do with anything else about the content, at least the people saying they liked what the story was like early on shouldn't be thinking that anyway who are the only people I'm talking about.

I meant why do yukino and hayama hate each other

Not that guy, but Iroha is a fairly one dimensional character. People are rightfully annoyed with the direction of the series after her introduction.

because hayama pumped & dumped yukino

your sentence makes no sense, but regardless, season 2 was terrible

>The series had a very generic premise.
The most diehard fans (aka the only ones left who give a shit anymore) want it to stick to said initial premise and not diverge from it ever to be fair. Ideally they want the entire story to just be Hachiman, Yukino and Yui sitting in a room taking turns crying about how misunderstood they are and absolutely nothing else happening until the end.

Literally how do you get this? Are you reading/watching the same series as everyone else? Iroha is probably the 4th most developed character outside of the main 3.

Hayama didn't do anything to stop Yukino getting bullied, he prefers to hide behind superficiality which Yukino hates.

Both Yukino and Hayama are virgins.

Rumble rumble itds habbening

hayama didn't stand up for yukino back when they were younger while she was being bullied and he made the situation worse, yukino hated him for that. hayama doesn't hate yukino but has been trying to get her forgiveness.

Sure go ahead and believe that yuckynofag. Your girl is used goods and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Hayama is keeping his chode clean for irowhore and yui

I wish I could have finished reading the light novels before S3. But with the hiatus between volumes 11 and 12 and fantranslations pretty much dying down, I never had high hopes for that to be honest.
Then again I kind of lost interest in the series after it stopped being about high school batman and turned into generic waifu romcom. Not like that wasn't obviously going to happen eventually but especially with the anime omitting most of the internal monologue that was present in LNs, it lost lot of its initial charm that had drawn me to read the light novels in the first place.
Guess I'm just feeling a bit nostalgic and sad seeing one of the few series I've been following for years, coming to an end in a way I hadn't hoped for.

Attached: oregairu_v11_006-0081.png (851x1600, 1.63M)

Hayama has no obligation to stand up for Yukino. She is just being a bitch.

Yeah she was mad that the guy who was banging her didn't stand up for her. Understandable, but doesn't change the fact that she's used goods.

Nah mate

Attached: 761D390C-787A-4CB5-8D45-0304D1F3F2F2.jpg (473x278, 35K)

iroha has no real character development, she is still just as useless as always

People only like Iroha because she's a cute kouhai character and because Ayaneru voices her. She's actually fairly generic and serves no purpose for the overall story that Watari wants to tell.

>Hayama said he never really loved another
>Yukino said in the first volume "this boy makes me feel my chastity is in peril"
Just fuck off already you shitty troll.

They were dating & fucking. The expectation is that someone is supposed to stand up for their significant other. Hayama was a piece of trash for abandoning her like he did and Yukino is a used up whore.

No hayama is a cowardly faggot

hayama hasn't banged anyone and is staying pure for irowhore

This, even in Season 1 people get triggered whenever the MC interacted with any chick that wasn't the main two.

what is with that expression? it just makes them look cock hungry.

Attached: 78654.png (300x300, 55K)

You can stop now, troll.

Attached: Yukino is a virgin.jpg (625x138, 29K)

Nah mate. Hayama is staying pure for his one true love

Attached: 1B7BC871-E4AC-40B9-AD3E-9B5581D9A827.png (1280x616, 896K)

Maybe because the sidegirlfags are fucking cancer?

she is named irowhore is-shit-ki for a reason

>and serves no purpose for the overall story
The whole point of seeing how Hachiman now handled that sort of situation compared to how he used to was not fucking subtle at all
contrary to what and that other dumbass are talking about, it wouldn't really work if he just did it with Yukino or Yui either due to their specific roles in Hachiman's story, it needed to be with some other character

t. didn't read the LNs. It's pretty explicitly laid out that Yukino and Hayama have a sexual history.

>What is a joke/rhetorical device
She wasn't being serious. Also chastity doesn't necessarily mean someone has never had sex. It just means they have refrained from that for an unspecified period of time, like Yukino has since she and Hayama broke up.

Can Irohafags actually think of a reason they like her?

Attached: 1550631950837.jpg (500x432, 37K)

She's a cute and mischievous kouhai.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Attached: 1552884758178.jpg (1453x1078, 220K)

>sidegirlfags
You see what I mean? I didn't say anything about shipperfaggotry. The MC "interacts" with any other chick (or guy in one case) and you guys fucking lose it even years later.

They just want to fuck Iroha, which is understandable, but there's more to life than sex (or in their case, masturbating to themselves at 3 AM). There's an intellectual side.

Attached: Closed.png (640x360, 162K)

>t. didn't read the LNs.
how ironic

And you aren’t?

So you admit I'm right and you can't dispute the points I make.

What can we expect in season three?

Attached: IMG_20190205_232233.jpg (1500x1061, 221K)

She is cancer

That's it? Really?

I didn't say anything about shipperfaggotry either retard. I'm talking about how shitty sidegirlfags are.

BLACKED

Attached: 89E6E725-70CC-435E-8102-232F65D918A9.jpg (675x661, 106K)

>There's an intellectual side.
Not in a lowest common denominator-pandering LN, no.

Shut up, at least let me imagine it that way.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

There is nothing to dispute when it's wrong.

Attached: 1550210616622.jpg (680x382, 27K)

Amoung the characters her design is far more recognisable besides the 8man, but 8man is a boy and it goes without saying that girls are more attention grabbing than guys.

but muh sidegirlfag conspiracy to derail everything
the entire story needs to just be Hachiman and Yukino taking turns crying about how muh j-drama misunderstanding cliches and nothing else waaah

>manipulates stinky men into doing her bidding
>audacious, tries to take the top chad for herself
>even though she's disappointed, sad, angry, can still take an optimistic outlook on a situation and keep up her mask
>wants to be better than everyone else, literally only accepts being stuco pres because she wants to dab on the YYs
>cute voice
>cute character design

she is just a shitty reskinned sagami

if you don't like the series, then why are you even here?

how is she like sagami at all?

most of that shit is just made up. typical irohafaggotry

You’re joking right? Both are lazy manipulative bitches. They bith have the exact same character design

Pro tip: do not reply to the autist

Attached: 1545547988965.gif (500x281, 717K)

reread volumes 8-10

The series was acceptable until it became another haremshitshow.

this is me not replying to the autist

Iroha isn't as lazy as that cunt at all. She actually does her work, even though she tries to lessen her workload by roping 8man into helping. She could just not show up to anything but she does.

blame iroha then, she made it worse

>Hachiman only uses her so Yukino and Yui doesn't run for office
>he goes behind the scenes to make Iroha take the fall so they don't have to, using horrible methods to do it
>only runs because Iroha is a ditzy moron
>she's so lazy she always comes to the Service Club for help, much like Sagami did on pushing the work onto Yukino
The only difference here is Hachiman literally never tells her the truth that he used her for his own selfish reasons. Iroha literally serves no purpose in Hachiman's growth and kouhai pandering just serves how one dimensional she is.

I thought people liked well developed characters, I'll never understand the hatred for Yukino.

>being this wrong about a character

>I thought people liked well developed characters
you were wrong

>actually does the work
>basically tried to guilt trip Hachiman into helping her
>when Hachiman does help her, she off some where else
She's the same as Sagami, but this time she's here to stay.

The difference between Sagami and Iroha is that Sagami volunteered for the position. It was forced onto Iroha, and she is only asking for help from the person that forced the work onto her. She still works pretty hard, she just asks for help with a small portion of the work and the sorts of stuff she doesn't know how to do (the Christmas event). She actively goes out to buy snacks for the meetings, and actively participates and discusses with the other president (with the help of the Service Club, but still). She's not just an incompetent retard like Sagami at all.

it was forced onto sagami as well, dumb secondary
>She still works pretty hard
No she doesn't

Oh, boy just wait till you see the prom event.

So, style over substance? What happened to taste?

Where are my yuibros? We are winning this race yuibros! Let's go one last TIME!! FUUUUCK!!!!

youtu.be/cEHs2uHq52k

where is her husband?

in the picture baka user

I'm not a secondary you fucking shits. Sure she has made some mistakes, but on the whole she is not anywhere near as bad as Sagami and actually does some of the work. And no, it wasn't forced onto Sagami at all. She basically volunteered herself because she wanted to impress people by being in charge.

but there's only 8man there

me

Attached: 60959574_p5.jpg (1000x1325, 231K)

I'm back, brothers!

Attached: anghghghgh.gif (500x281, 688K)

I think you're lying, user.

go away

What makes you say that?

I don't know. I just get the feeling that you are.

No

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku - 12 (TBS 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_ (1280x720, 100K)

I am Ok with literally any ending except yukinoSHITa. Give me a trap, give me imouto, sensei, fat male friend just literally anyone except yukinoshita.

terrible shit taste user

Why do you care so much about Yukino winning? What's it to you?

I hate her guts.

Attached: 1501946064461.jpg (4608x3456, 1.17M)

shit taste

no u

Anime-only fag here: how is she faring in the novels? I love her so much.

I will take this as a compliment coming from a shiteating yukinoSHITo nigger.

You're opinion doesn't mean anything considering you prefer a secondary and one dimensional character over a good character.

nah, it's just pointing out how shitty your taste is

So who is the best girl according to 8man?

guess

Attached: Hachiman thinks Yukino is perfect.jpg (1001x571, 205K)

Saika, obviously.

>yukinoSHITa
>good character
>one dimensional
Now, this is a bait. Have a (You), shitetarer. Sensei has more personality than your generic waifu.

sensei is literally a repetitive joke character dumbass. yukino does actually have a lot of depth.

>write bait reply
>call someone else out for writing bait

>sensei
>literally a christmas cake joke character
Watari literally spent the majority of the series developing Yukino's character, you gigantic retard.

>sensei is literally a repetitive joke character dumbass
t, low IQ niggers. She he has the best chemistry with MC despite her limited screen time. Imagine if she was a main girl.

so, you're just a retarded mongoloid. you should have said that immediately so we could ignore your shitty opinion

>hur why wont some one marry her already times 1000 times in the series
>good chemistry
Why does this fanbase have such shallow standards?

>spend tons of papers to try and "develop" worst girl
>she is still infinitely inferior to sensei who has with barely any screen time
Nice writer you have here!

yeah man, keep digging that hole deeper. sensei is fucking trash

at lest I am not two digit nigger like yukinoshita fans.

well, at LEST you are definitely not some ESL retard

Not a fan of the washed out coloring from the feel season personally. Tonal shift was also meh but I don't know how much of that is from the source material

you sure type and argue like a retard.

or course they would use her for the announcement. Her nullified chances of winning makes her the perfect neutral ground. Everyone else would incinerate the controversy even beyond oregairus already high standard.

Attached: gif.gif (441x640, 1.26M)

Citrus S2 announcement soon for Anime Japan this year?

I think we would not make it.

they marry mei mei

Attached: HE.jpg (869x1255, 395K)

This is so sad. I really don't understand how she could loss nearly all her followers. She was extremely popular once.

go back to r/anime

Don't worry, Yuigahama gets plenty of paizuri art. So cheer up!

>iroha wins

Yea Forums would cry for months

because it would be shitty

This. She has a beautiful rack, but I'm still feel uneasy.

It would be best end.

Attached: 72027266_p0.jpg (1123x794, 521K)

>never showed romantic interests towards Iroha ever before
>is dependent on others and is a bad influence on Hachiman
>some how she can give something genuine to Hachiman
It would be an asspull ending.

Nah it would be trash

To bad she is a spineless whore.

Meguri is best girl.

How do you feel about Yui being used for porn art?

>used for porn art
Does this happen in the LN?

No, obviously not. However the merchandise shows off Yui's boobs.

In the latest novel, she said Hachiman and Yukino's argument is like a confession or a lovers quarrel.

hikitani is a loser

I want to fuck Yumiko

We know, Zaimokuza.

Attached: 1509895659124.jpg (255x345, 52K)

Attached: BBBD8EA9-D30D-4A0C-A511-BFDAA10E2346.jpg (772x311, 125K)

tfw you will never impregnate totsuka

Which girl will be Hayama's wife?

cute

irowhore

She tries to help 8man with his troubles regarding the club drama as a kouhai and a friend, offers him advice on how to treat Yukino and also helps him realize how much of a brocon with a savior complex he is. There's also a small excerpt with her PoV.

she is also the cunt that introduced this prom event and isn't doing shit to help

Iroha also is shown to be disgusted having to watch *that* conversation, and thinks the competition between the two is perverted.

Her reason to introduce the prom is pretty wholesome.
The joke about having 8man repeat a year was funny, truly a devilish kouhai.

no it isn't, she is only doing it so she can create a place where she can confess to hachiman dumbass

>2 year gap between S1 and S2
>4 year gap between S2 and S3
>fans still waiting with bated breath
why are oregairu fans the biggest cucks on earth?

Totsuka is a whore

Attached: akkoHappening.gif (540x304, 1.85M)

Saekanofags are worse.

>LN not finished
What kind of supreme faggoty is this. I am honestly impressed.

Attached: 13763.gif (500x281, 942K)

the best part is that it was supposed to be out this week (previously Q4 2018 together with vol 13) but it got pushed back again.

She's the cutest girl and she's a student council president.

>tripfag has shit taste

>implying they're not one and the same

Meguri is cuter and is the better council president.

Happy that the Oregairu anime is going to get a proper ending unlike the vast majority of LN adaptations. Hopefully the ending will be true to the LN. I suspect it will since it will air after the LN is concluded but maybe if the LN end is extremely depressing this may be fanservice to compensate for it.

Iroha likes to wink though, while Meguri can't even wink.

I actually have the same birthday as Meguri, strangely enough.

Attached: iroha.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

Hopefully there will be some Yukinofag suicides too.

You also have incredibly shit taste

I’d rather see irohafags mass seppuku

Hachiman is just a replacement for Hayama. He is the fake while Hayama is who Yukino genuinely wants. Hachiman will do the right thing and push them together.

Wrong user. Yui and Hayama are the fakes. They belong together.

Attached: 64CC0ACA-C2A6-4164-B53B-F65D4C866F5A.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Why isn't he happy? Because he'd rather be with Yukino, who also loves him.

Nah Hayama seems pretty happy to me

Attached: chemistry.jpg (1348x1518, 252K)

He looks miserable. Yui's not even his second choice for a gf.

Hachiman and Yukino aren't nice either. Yukino and Hayama love each other and that's what matters.

Hayama and Yui are a match made in heaven user

Yuckyno a shit

Attached: 1537474669948.jpg (301x443, 80K)

>kaguya a shit
Ftfy

Attached: 7F259D6A-267D-47E7-A2FE-FC5D96F3F9F3.jpg (1790x1419, 267K)

>Hachiman pushing Hayama towards Yukino
Are you stupid? Hachiman literally made a fist during the chocolate making arc when Haruno revealed Hayama got chocolate once from Yukino. Hachiman couldn't sleep when he heard about the past between the two during Camp.

>redditgami
fuck off faggot

Attached: 1535552127849.jpg (500x1000, 74K)

Yui's a beta girl. A prince like Hayama would go for princess like Yukino or Yumiko, who he puts in the friendzone just to show how much he wants Yukino.

a shit

So you want Hachiman to go back to be a loner and being depressed?

Yes he's immature, what do you know? But he'll do it if he's not a hypocrite and is supposed to get better.

Great headcanon user

Attached: 420A445D-7DD6-4196-A950-E7309230C9B1.png (1280x629, 825K)

>pushing the guy he hates towards the girl he loves

Calm down YPF

>oh no my life is over if I don't get what I want
And I thought this was a coming of age story, not self-insert wish fulfillment. Silly me.

Feel free to stop shitposting user

If he loves Yukino and is real about "genuine", he'll do it.

If those two conditions are met Hachiman will go for Yukino himself

>if he loves Yukino he could be a cuck

Attached: 1552267367135.jpg (1440x810, 120K)

No u. You don't care about the MC's development, you care about him getting everything you believe he's entitled to as your self-insert.

>NTR'ing himself is development

No sane Chad would put fucking Yumiko in the friendzone. No sane Chad would reject Iroha. He wants Yukino bad, he doesn't give a shit about Yui.

you can stop any time now

His dick disagrees as it’s lodged between Yui’s pussy walls.

>he wants Haruno bad
fixed that for you

Knowing she loves Hayama and any relationship he would have with Yukino would not be genuine.
Stop being so petty and selfish. If you love her, why wouldn't you try to make her happy? She doesn't want you. Every time you fuck her, she'll be thinking of him anyway.

calm down YPF. yui is a cunt and she is getting rejected soon

>not being a petulent faggot and being true to his ideals of relationship is development
ftfy

Shit doesn’t even make sense

But Iroha is Yea Forums's favourite.
Yukino is too predictable and Yui is too boring.

Attached: 2015-06-21 10_24_42-(323) _a_ - Yahari Oregairu Monday - Anime & Manga - 4chan.jpg (1549x137, 37K)

>loves Hayama
>when Yukino hates superficiality and fake people
>when Yukino's "treasures" is the photo of Hachiman

so Yea Forums has shit taste then

Yea Forums is composed of mostly shounenshitters and the oldfags left, so it's opinion doesn't matter.

>Yukino is in love with Hayama
No, Yukino is in love with me.

It makes perfect sense. He was a selfish little "oh woe is me" bitch before, now he won't be when confronted with reality.
She was just butthurt, her true feelings betrays all her rhetoric. Yukinofags don't know anything about women, to no surprise.
>when Yukino's "treasures" is the photo of Hachiman
Good use of quotes. Even you know she's full of it because Hachiman is just her replacement for Hayama.

Go back to animesuki faggot

>animesuki
Yukinofag central, along with reddit.

Nah

Attached: 153160336667.png (891x3840, 1.78M)

>denying Yui's own words
I thought yesterday you said that Yui knows Yukino best?

Then self-insert as Hayama. Why would you rather be a pretentious, unpopular edgelord than a fun, popular Chad? Obviously a princess like Yukino deserve the best.

hayama is taken

Attached: yui knows how hayama feels.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Who said anything about self-inserting, faggot?

She doesn't know how deep the rabbithole goes. Yui is utterly irrelevant and that's sad enough.

calm down ypf

Attached: YPF.jpg (829x64, 17K)

She loves Hayama. If you want her to love "you", you have to be Hayama. All these sperglords self-inserting as Hachiman because he's "literally me" are in for a rude awakening called "realism".

Hayama and Yui are soulmates. Yukino doesn’t like him and would never betray her friend.

No, fuck you. Yukino loves me, not Hayama or Hachiman.

based

Except Haruno said that Yui understands everything, so keep coping.

It has been 4 years, where are you my brothers?

Attached: 1436665887383.jpg (465x1045, 178K)

Gotta love how even 4 years later Yuckynofags get so triggered by Iroha.

because it ruined the story and turned the series into generic haremshit. look at oregairu's twitter page and tell me that Iroha has been a positive influence to this series.

I'm no yuckynofag but even I am triggered by Iroha.

Here

Attached: DFDB43AB-E47B-4CFC-A78D-87EF020D24F4.jpg (684x329, 76K)

more like the other way around. iroshitters are always screeching

its because she is shit

Based

Glad to see a fellow Sakibros still around

Attached: 1500346075227.png (1600x1143, 520K)

Retard

Attached: 0D24197F-5F54-40DA-8B4B-1A4A1B864487.jpg (1200x950, 547K)

iroha and yui are more popular there, though.

Reminder that:
>Only Yui and Saki are in love with 8man
>Yukino doens't really know
>Iroha got imoutozoned before even trying
>Every other girl only cares for him because he helped them and are willing to help him if needed

Nigger

Attached: 554a826575239c7dc532.jpg (1000x745, 176K)

some of those statememts are bullshit. no all of them are

>S E E T H I N G

Stop deluding yourself. You could never be a woman's wet dream.
>lying manipulative bitch is a valid source for truth
Yukinofags are this desperate.

Just finished vol 7
>”that’s why. no one wants to understand me and neither do I wish for that. That’s why I will never be able to going out with anyone
>just now, was she refer to her hobby or herself?
Dammit now I want Ebina route

Attached: 5.jpg (640x360, 57K)

because Hachiman has a shirou-complex and most of the girls that like him only see him as a Knight in shining armor.

>we shouldn't take several people at their word because you say so
cope

Factually incorrect.

>resort to meme
>randomized filename
Return to plebbit

right after you

>take a known liar and manipulator at their word because it suits your delusion
>Yui goes from "dumb bitch" to "totally smart" now because it suits your delusion
Sad!

Wasn't the last volume going to be out this month?

I'm twelves what does S E E T H I N G mean?

yes, you are indeed sad

We can only hope

>turned the series into generic haremshit
It was from the beginning, gimmicky shit to distinguish itself doesn't change the essential nature of a series. It was inevitable the facade would wear off.

>N-no you

no, iroha definitely made it worse.

kind of a weak comeback

>he has the best chemistry with MC despite her limited screen time
Thats Inoha

In the eeend It has to be this waaaay

mods are sleep, not that they get paaaaid

Attached: 1470949878692.jpg (2560x2880, 1014K)

No, you have an excuse for everything.
>Iroha comments on the "lovers quarrel"
"Iroha is stupid, she doesn't know anything."
>Hayama pushing Hachiman towards Yukino
"this is proof Hayama loves Yukino"
>Yui comments on the photo
"Yui has romance on the brain, it doesn't mean anything."
>Yui says she doesn't want something genuine.
"This proves she is genuine herself!"

Attached: what is this.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

no, iroha's scenes are cinrgey as fuck

Tomozaki chad when

Attached: bcfcde0agy1fwdqzb6vkqj218g0vrke2.jpg (1600x1143, 909K)

Yui×Yukino
HayamaxIroha
Hikigayaxsuicide

Typical r9k incel...makes me cringe, that's a big yikes

Iroha killer

Attached: DdjyiC6V4AEOaRY.jpg (1355x2048, 414K)

No! Two loners getting together is important for raising the Japanese birthrates! A Hachiman and Yukino is the thing that could achieve that!

Attached: 1552706157955.png (429x509, 408K)

Fuck off with this garbage. The heroine is trash tier.

25 year old Hachiman will be handsome, especially when he loses his dead fish eyes.

Attached: Hachiman.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Seething incel.

Attached: D1THegyUwAAelXK.jpg (701x996, 135K)

Come on, you really think that heroine is good?

Attached: 8man Beyond.png (1024x1514, 835K)

Say what you want about yuipollfag but the way he makes Yukinofags rage is commendable.

I mean, he sucks, but no one is really raging.

I kind of like him, he shitpost like he was 10 people.

>defending shitposting
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Yes, she's more genuine than seething social reject like Yukino. Mimimi is the best though.

Attached: bcfcde0agy1fwdqzalmznj218g0vrtn2.jpg (1600x1143, 578K)

>YPF pretending to be someone else

Attached: D1THeg3VsAAOzEz.jpg (699x997, 133K)

Is this the latest ribbit hype show? Looks like trash.

Nah, she looks retarded as fuck.

Kikuchi is also a good match for Tomozaki too.

Attached: DoqxyrCVAAAO5XK.jpg (848x1199, 206K)

She looks like shit

take your cancerous shit series elsewhere

People still think Yuifags are worse than Irohafags? If they think that they should read these threads.

The problem is that the fanbase thinks he's a "mr ima steal ur girl" and he's a Prince charming coming to give Snow White a kiss to "wake" her up. He's actually a really good character, and it's a shame he gets used for shitposting.

yeah irohafags are the worst

It's not a hyped trash show like Oregairu. The story is actually wholesome and not full of angry screeching incels (hachiman, yukino)
virgin Yuckino vs beautiful stacy Hinami

Attached: D1X1r3qUcAAximO.jpg (907x1130, 112K)

Attached: 1552917610079.png (238x212, 6K)

so yes it's another cancerous overhyped trash show like bunny shit. fuck off with your cancerous garbage.

This says a lot about the IQ of the posters of that series

>shitnami
>beautiful
pick one and only one

Does Yukino have a beauty mark?

No

>ree I hate drama
If your so considered by "wholesome" stories where nothing happens, then you should stick with CGDCT.

Attached: Yuru Camp - Episode 02 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

I want to confirm about what Yukino was so broken u about at the end of vol 13. My theory is that the club meant so much to her and it was hard for her to let go of it. It had nothing to do with 8man directly though. The one thing I am certain she is happy about is that she set 8man up with Yui, her good friend that she is leaving behind.

>mfw living a normie life and barely watching anime
>Check out Yea Forums
>Yahari S3
Ah, yes, time to get back to anime and shitpost to death again.

Attached: 1536480329141.png (500x750, 373K)

She's an overbearing bitch, who has doesn't care about personal space and tries to forcefully enter into your life.

Welcome back.

calm down YPF

the club is for hachiman, dumb ass.

Sounds like a cunt to me

Who is that then?

At first maybe but it became a collection of her good friends. I just hope the anime doesn't twist it to make it look like Yukino is sad about 8man and him dating Yui since that would be OOC.

sucky

Calm down YPF. Go jerk off to your animesuki fags

She is, she could've left the MC alone after finding out he's not what she expected. But no, she has to purposely enter his life and humiliate him on daily basis. Just because she looked up to him before. Everything is about her. Fucking Narrasistic bitch.

No, the club exists solely to make Hachiman better and more sociable. During the final talk, she doesn't mention Yui or the club at all. Just her time spent with Hachiman.

I'm for yui but only because a gay ending is unreasonable to want or expect

It's unreasonable to expect and disgusting to want.

Romance wasn't discussed either.

>During the final talk, she doesn't mention Yui or the club at all.
Read between the lines.

Oh shit, I forgot she exists.

good

>yuipollfag telling anyone else to read between the lines
Rich coming from someone who ignores literally everything Yui has said in vol 12 and 13.

>J-just leave me alone! I don't wanna to improve my life and it's all roasties fault!
Okay

Attached: 1529179691414.png (658x662, 112K)

You take things out of context. You're just projecting because vol 13 killed Yukinox8man and proved Yukino didn't love him. What is worse is you don't even see this as a happy end for Yukino and her character arc.

calm down YPF

No, it has drama, the difference is it's not about bunch of incels seething which is very cringe.

>Yukino bawling to the point where her entire body hurt after telling 8man that being with him made her really happy
That proves she really loves him.

Dumb

Attached: 1536480418126.gif (487x560, 898K)

it sounds to me like it's gutter trash the way you've described it thus far

>he thinks this is the last of Yukino
>he thinks there wont be drama in the prom with yukimom
delusional Yuipollfag. so delusional.

Shit taste

Attached: 03E87F2F-2610-46B8-8ACE-C0931926F07B.png (286x368, 197K)

Yukino doesn't love 8man and they won't get together. Cope.

powerful image

>YPF says as he becomes increasingly more desperate

Retard

More confident than ever. Volume 12 and 13 has only hurt the Yukinofags who ship Yukino with 8man cause.

No it hasn’t. Like, at all.

then why are you so desperate?

Those are the last two volumes and there has been no real romantic development between them. Yukino hasn't fallen for him.

But I'm not. You're sensitive.

No, YPF, you're increasingly more desperate

Stop speed reading and seeing only what you want to see. Nothing about that scene makes me think that 8man, by himself, is all that important to her.

>stop speedreading
oh the irony

Out of all the heroines, she is by far the one who shows the most initiative or ambition; the other heroines have been shown to be more submissive to their situations. Yuckyno doing the will of her family, yui looking to keep the "status quo" of the classroom.

That aside, she is definitely the best person for /ourguy/ 8man.
Iroha is a normalfag and will be the only way that Hachiman will change his anti-social ways.
Yuckyno already has issues of her own.
Yui is a dog.

Nope. Not in the least. You guys are the ones full of mental gymnastics who don't even bother explaining your interpretations of vol 13.

It's true. Only a speedreader would think that Yukino is broken up about not having 8man in her life. She happily threw him away in volume 9 and she did it again.

Iroha hasn't shown any kind of ambition or initiative to do anything. She is just a shitty manipulative whore that uses other people. She has an incredibly unhealthy relationship with Hachiman.

You can stop lying now YPF

Attached: YPF mad.png (873x72, 5K)

>Yui commenting on how Yukino and Hachiman getting together is something she can't prevent
>vol 12 and 13 hurting it at all

Attached: Yui knew all along she can't beat Yukinon.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Sounds like you are referring to yourself.

Attached: 1543115668420.png (515x336, 15K)

Iroha is a bad influence on Hachiman, though. She coddles his codependency.

I think its that they don't want to appear biased with either of the main girls who actually have chances of winning. Especially because we know what happens in volume 12 which is what season 3 is adapting.

more?

Hachiman has more in common with Geralt of Rivia.

Attached: Geralt on women.jpg (2048x1272, 228K)