Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Gaiden: Black and Mask

Get in here for the Kufufufu, Slimebros!

Attached: DemonNoir&CoF.jpg (832x936, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9t-Vy4DqvKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

starting

Attached: 1552921398123.jpg (1440x810, 116K)

Attached: 1552921557596.jpg (1440x810, 151K)

That's a really handsome devil. Does he ever get to fuck the slime?

Attached: D18zHzeUwAEd5r7.jpg:large.jpg (1327x743, 103K)

Attached: D18zobzU0AAGK6D.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Attached: D18z3UtU4AAosLs.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: D18z4ACVYAEdQR2.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: D180QZ0VYAERh67.jpg:large.jpg (1438x810, 129K)

>literally
>fucking
>FILLER

Attached: 3473857498.jpg (630x350, 48K)

Attached: D180d9PVAAA44HO.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

im just glad we're seeing more Shizu
i love her!

Attached: D181awFU0AEeIEk.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Attached: D181bJ8VYAA9DeQ.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: D181v0NUgAAdWDT.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>an archdemon jobbing to a false hero
What makes it worse is that he is a primordial demon

>Gaiden Episode written by the author of Slime about an encounter (that actually gets referenced in the LN) between two very plot-relevant characters
>"Filler"

>filler
he doesn't know

It was all part of his plan to get the Slime. Also, wasn't he A when he was named? Ifrit is also a threat level A.

People are actually still watching this trash? nothing good ever happened in the 2nd cour. It's godawfully boring. I can't believe this is super popular in nipponland and even getting season 2.

Attached: 1530970588378.jpg (1032x1080, 152K)

great episode. still one more i think. im happy for season 2, and i hope we still get to see Shizu every once in a while.

That was peak Shizu, no?

dont use nadeshiko when posting ur trash opinion
both are getting season 2's and im looking forward to both

Yes it was.

seemed like it, and i loved it!

Paladins are also capable of subduing an archdemon threat tier

Demons still needs a good body to be able to function well within the physical world. Demon Noir here probably got a complete shit body, while facing Shizu at her prime where Ifrit couldn't do shit against her - and she is likely stronger here than Ifrit using her body in EP7.

Which is weaker than a properly summoned and named demon.

Looking at twitter images, it seems after Shizu "wins" against Demon Noir, Shizu loses to that one guy in the middle throne somehow and then Demon Noir interferes and beats him up? Interesting.

Would you protect this smile, user?

Attached: DemonSmile.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

id rather protect shizu's smile

>FILLER™ written by the author
that changes everything, wow

Attached: 1519381590476.png (438x1338, 261K)

I would definitely protect his smile.

>implying that backstory on a soon to be introduced main character is filler

Attached: (You)AreAFaggot.jpg (922x2094, 364K)

It's an incident that gets mentioned in the LN, appearently, so it's both canon and not a filler.

Attached: 1551357661631.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

As an animeonlyfag, I don't get this episode.
Is this a setup of something big in season 2?

Yes

No

Its just an introduction for the next main character.

Is filler.

Don't you guys have phones?

Wrong. Canon side story which provides important backstory for an upcoming main character.

>every episode as good as the previous one
>complains about the show turning bad after a certain point
Yeah, nobody believes you, you just want to shitpost.

Leon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.13_[2019.03.18_13.12.27].j (1280x720, 79K)

I edited the announcement image for season 2 a bit to make it closer to the LN vol. 5 cover.

Attached: SlimeS2Teaser-wButtler.jpg (768x1086, 277K)

So the knight Orthos was a demon all along or the demon won and has been pretending to be Orthos all this time?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2019.03.18_13.14.02].j (1280x720, 154K)

Orthos was the demon the entire time.

>he is one of the progenitor demons, Noir, which is just a color associated to him and not a name (it's a name tho)
>Rimuru is going to give him a name later
Double naming must make a monster double stronger I guess.

Its an imitation name, so it doesn't give any power to the person who has it.

"Noir" is more of a title rather than a name. It's the title for being the first Demon of his own "family". The Demon who Rimuru summoned for Ramiris is part of the "Noir" family as well.
Orthos, on the other hand, was part of the "Rouge" family and what this guy was doing actually does fit the interests of progeniator of that line - "Rouge" will be introduced in the second season as well.
Also interestingly enough, Leon, at the time he had that conversation with Shizu, only knew about 3 progeniators, but there are actually 4 more, for a total of 7.

poor man sebastian copy

>implying sebastian isn't a copy of Diablo
kek

Let me guess: He will become friends with the mc.

Attached: 1551981564295.png (371x333, 157K)

Was there any doubt?

I like that new Avengers is anime.
youtu.be/9t-Vy4DqvKc

He gets summoned and then named by the MC, of course he will be subservient.

Were you not watching the last two fucking episode that you had to guess that?

Is that a saint seiya reference ?

Attached: box?.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Why wasn't this chad plowing Shizu 24/7?

i really like the character design of diablo

"Translation" was extra terrible this week with basic mistakes all over the episode. Do those incompetents even get the script or do everything by ear?

This episode was actually pretty good.

The Chad Archdemon Strut vs The Groveling Virgin Hero

Isn't Diablo literally the biggest bro Slime has besides Veldora?

Everyone die in the village and Rimuru will try to ascend to demon lord, mainly the plot of S2.

Everyone die in the village and Rimuru will try to ascend to demon lord, mainly the plot of S2.

How the fuck yesterday's thread was ruined by shitposter from Gridman threads. There isn't even ounce of yurishit.

Because people gave it atention, kinda like what you're doing right now.

Ebata?

maybe

I cant believe people watch this shit. I wish humans werent so stupid then we wouldnt have cringy wish fulfillment anime everywhere.

Everyone and their mom already knows that. You are 24 episodes to late for spoiling shit.

>Chad x Shizu
heavily implied Shizu will have impulse sex with this Chadboy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 24 [720p].mkv-00_12_41error157.png (1280x720, 810K)

I want the bakafairy to berate me

Slowpoke here but
>S2 confirmed
Fucking nice.

I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING THIS EPISODE

Imagine the smell of Shizu's crotch

>manga sells continue to skyrocket
>season 2 all but confirmed for 2020 of next year
feels good to be a slimeCHAD

Attached: 72403575_p17.png (593x853, 310K)

what did you not understand? it was all pretty self-contained, apart from the foreshadowing at the end

Is this dude banging Shizu? Fucking lucky

Attached: 1552148469811.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

They have the full script they're just incompetent.

Im a brainlet and tired so i'll just rewatch it but who the fuck was the woman at the start? I guess she summoned Noir to kill the Demon who was pretending to be a knight?

LNfags, is Shizu a used good?

One of the two silver wings. She summoned Noir so he'd fuck up the King & Co for betraying them

Oooooh shit ok that makes a lot more sense thank you!

So, this means that this show will become another ''Boku Girl'' but in a Isekai shit?

Attached: 1552841831367.png (720x603, 407K)

>foreshadowing
It's straight up saying what's going to happen

I meant more stuff like Noir going on about the mask signifying something about Rimuru

I don't think bronze knight here is even mentioned in the LN

Wonder if that side character that was friendly with Shizu will ever show up in the story again.

probably not. remember that shizu was basically a granny and falling apart by the time she met Rimuru. he probably won't be in a better condition either, if he even still lives

Will Milim grow up someday? The ass is fine but that flat chest ruines her design.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to change her appearance at will.

> Be immortal
> Choose an appearance that isn't a cute girl
Try to be less gay, user.

No fags allowed in this thread, homo.

It was confirmed.

Crunchyroll fucked up their subs again. They mistranslated one of Noir's important lines. Specifically the line:

"So the mask showed up again... so it's true."
was actually ment to be this:
"So the mask broke... so it's true."

Basically Noir commented on the fact that the mask that was indestructible due to the power of "infinity" (and appearently also "surpasses time") when he fought against Shizu, lost it's indestructability when Shizu ran into Rimuru. Rimuru didn't detect any "counter-attack forcefield power" or anything of the sort within the mask either, so that was gone by the time Rimuru got his hands on the mask.
Now consider that Shizu got the mask from the Hero, who we know got a skill called "infinite prison", and add to that the fact that the mask "surpasses time", which disappears the moment Shizu runs into Rimuru, and you can make a connection. Which is that the mask kept itself and Shizu safe until the mask reached Rimuru's hands. In other words, Shizu had plot armor. Literally.

Say hello to Milim in her Battle Form.

Attached: MilimBattleform.jpg (1136x1600, 186K)

>is Shizu a used good?
Yes

Doesn't the show end next episode? Do they really have time to be starting another characters arc?

Forgive me if I'm being slow, I'm exhausted, but - is Rimuru the one implied to be responsible for the masks' power breaking?

>Doesn't the show end next episode?
It practically ended already, next episode is a glorified recap.

This episode alone was better than the whole last half of the series.

looks ugly

No. Rather it's the intention of whoever made it have that power in the first place, which should be fairly obvious: The Hero.

Mitz Vah's (LN illustrator) art is pretty hit or miss for the early illustrations. Milim's Battle Form is from vol. 5, while pic related is obviously the cover for vol. 3.

Attached: SlimeLN3.jpg (350x500, 86K)

Shizu is VERY attractive.

Shouldn't it be slime since he is leaving a weakness in time so he protected shizu.

Are the LN translations good? Like beyond the translation, are the books fundamentally any good?

Look at these tits!

What "weakness in time"? The show up until now only identified one individual with any time-related powers.
If you want to refresh your memories about all relevant-to-this-topic episodes, then I'd recommend you to rewatch episodes 1, 8, 23 and 24.

Egad, I was right
That mask is outside time

I can't speak for the official yen press LN translations but the WN fan translations are absolute hell to go through and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

>slime summons diablo from another world
>isekais begin merging into each other

Attached: local catgirl becoming stronger.jpg (1913x2645, 668K)

This episode was literally a quest from Witcher 3

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-014904.jpg (1558x835, 745K)

>"Rouge" will be introduced in the second season
Testarossa right?

Attached: Diablo vs Shizu.webm (532x300, 2.94M)

I was hoping to see noirs power some more.

No, Testarossa is Blanc(white).
As for Rouge(red), that is Guy Crimson.

Attached: Primordials.jpg (1152x888, 119K)

>Implying the next episode isn't just Veldora and Ifrit playing shogi for an entire episode

So Rimuru ends up controlling 4 primordials?

>So Rimuru ends up controlling 4 primordials?
Yes.

So wait, black eye demon dude becomes Rimjob's butler?

Who?

>shizu episode
holy fuckk
she's so fucking boring, I hope they go back to normal after this episode

Attached: sleeper2.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Last episode is a Veldora episode.

nice

This episode was really nice but, I have no fucking clue what it have to do with the show, is like, ok?

So uhh what's up with Shizu's mask? I thought it only suppressed her magic? Whats this stuff about time manipulation?

Attached: 1449846664534.gif (325x720, 298K)

diablo will be a ally or a enemy?

It was outside of time. It was quite literally in such a state where it would prevent anything from directly harming Shizu, or the mask, such that it would eventually end up in Rimuru's possession. Its essentially an object in a time paradox so strong that it actually will destroy anything that tries to harm it or Shizu in order to continue the loop and to maintain the current temporal state.

Ally, Rimuru summons him and gives him a name.

It's literal plot armor. Shizue was basically immortal against almost anything (Ultimate Skill-holders would still be able to get through it) Also CR mistranslated one of the last lines in the episode. Kuro/Diablo was actually supposed to say "so the mask broke...", when looking at the Rimuru vs Ifrit battle, because that was when this "protection" disappeard, i.e. it fulfilled it's purpose, so Kuro/Diablo deduced that whoever made this protection wanted it to safely reach Rimuru's hands - which means that Kuro/Diablo was interested in Rimuru because he wanted to see why someone with such power over time went through such lengths to deliver such a "gift" to Rimuru through Shizu.

SEASON 2 WHEN???

Already confirmed for 2020

fucking praise japan

That is literally fucking retarded. Goddamn this show is stupid sometimes.

you are just like that demon who can't appreciate true power

Wait a second! Are you saying Chloe is the hero that saved Shizu?

The mental gymnastics needed to justify it is pretty long winded, especially for an initially standard OP character. It's almost as if fuse decided after it started that he had to justify the character excessively. I like the series and that's an objective observation of it.

Yeah, the big Hero that keeps popping up in the backstory is Chloe

Quick question for people who had read the wn. I know rimuru revive his human self back to life but did he revive shizu?

My mind is full of fuck right now. Those flashes of Veldorain ep 23 makes sense now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 01 [1080p].webm (852x480, 2.84M)

>Infinite time compression mask - SSS Rare
>Slimebro never mentions anything and gives it away

>Gives it away to the exact person who gave it away.

Hearing Diablo makes me diamonds, who's voicing him?

I get that the timeloop BS needs it to happen, but given his analysis powers, you'd think he'd mention that it was rather powerful, and he's giving it to protect Chloe or something, rather than just tossing it.

He's not just tossing it. He gets a flash from veldora that prompts him to give it to her.

No. She's dead, Jim.

Didn’t he travel back in time and cross dimension to revive his human self, why couldn’t he also goes back in time to save shizu?

Why did the series suddenly take a yaoi route?

She died of old age user. And why would he bring her back? She was finally relased from suffering.

Gathered some Yuusha webms.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 08 [1080p].webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 23 [1080p]c.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>and why would he bring her back?
Because she is his “waifu”?
>she was finally released from the suffering
She lived a hard life, she derserves happiness so bringing her back to enjoy the life she never had seem like a decent thing to do for your waifu user. Plus rimuru could also save her mom, making her life complete again.

I used to think Shizu lived for 70+ years without aging because of Ifrit. But now with what we know about the mask, was it actually the mask that let her live that long?

Here's a rare maskless Shizu.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.21_[2019.03.19_00.28.52]. (1920x1080, 146K)

>she derserves happiness so bringing her back to enjoy the life she never had

On her deathbed wasn't she saying she had a fulfilling life. Except for the kids and Leon that she had regrets over, I think she was fine with how it ended.

>finds out Yuuki is evil
>Knows Yuuki knows he has an emotional attachment to the kids he saved, putting them in danger as potential hostages
>lol better go dick around in the Labyrinth with my pals insteaf of saving them
Is Rimuru retarded? At least someone had the common sense to check up on them after finding out.

I don’t know user, the whole scene with her turning into a little kid again and running toward her mom in the “afterlife” doesn’t seem like she had that much of a fulfilling life. She could just be saying that to lessen the pain of her passing away, even if her life suck, do you expect her to cried out about it to make rimuru the nice slime more sad about it?

In the web novel he sent Hinata to try and exfiltrate them, although that just barely worked.

the big titty ruined her

The time paradox protection powers vanished once Rimuru got it. He had no way to know of its powers before he got near it, because it vanished when it finally was at the point where it would be handed over to Rimuru

Was Cougar my based boy Nakamura?

Attached: 1384025849145.jpg (450x300, 112K)

Why didn’t he do it himself?

Because he expected that Yukki would have some kind of trap for him, so he wanted to send someone in that didn't have a lot of relation to him.

When beetle boy?

Shizu has such a lewd body

Slime niggers: did they just foreshadow that kuro aka diabolo will be summoned by rimuru after x event? Is he gonna be an ally or enemy or both?

What do you mean foreshadow? They flat out tell you at the end.

>Is Rimuru retarded?
yeah and cuckold

it's too late to drop it now

They should've used these last two episodes to make the pacing for the second cour better.

Theres another ep? Thought there would only be 24

Yes, Veldora's.

a want a fantasy movie animated in this style

Why do I feel like I seen this episode before