Brain Game: Waifu Edition

Describe your waifu without using any names or descriptions of physical appearance. Other anons guess who it is.

Note: Images are welcome but they have to be abstract enough to not make it obvious.

Attached: 1551573363061.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

She is God

Does she rack up debt?

Haruhi

Attached: UT8TKvkXEtXXXagOFbXS.jpg (800x508, 41K)

She is divine, and very useful

Time stop and knives but without the vampire part

worst dio?

>very useful
Well, then we can definitely rule out Aqua

Her

Attached: youmuu's ghostblade.jpg (256x256, 17K)

She is a knight who wields a magic sword.

She is an accomplished athlete, musician, and swindler. Spoiler is the answer.

Attached: GuP_Mika_surprise.jpg (800x800, 331K)

Sakuya (a shit)

Saiba? (a shit as well)

She's real

A battle meido with cute voices.

>Saiba

No.

Tomboy richgirl tsundere.

Fault-finding and has a short temper but deep down she is a very caring person
Practices sports and martial arts

overenthusiastic socially awkward military buff.

Sounds fun, so ... why not!?

My beloved is deeply compassionate, and always tries to cheer up the people around her, whom she also relates to very much - whom she (natuarally) loves. She is deeply devoted to people, to the point of blind loyalty, which is her weakness - and in the past has proven to drive her to do things she didn't want to do and even hurt her. She did do evil for that reason, despite always trying to be as morally good as she can be. Very literally, she is split between her loyalty and her compassion, but it's her loving nature that always ultimately prevails and makes her choose good.

As much sympathy she shows to others, she is hard and unforgiving towards herself. She struggles with the errors of her past, and is far too ready to make sacrifices trying to correct them: Her experiences have taught her that others don't care as much about her as she cares about them, which is why she tends to understate in her own mind how much she means to some people, leading to her mindset that her causes might be worth more than her own well-being.

Her main motive, besides striving to be a good person despite all circumstances, is her journey to self-acceptance, a road that is paved by immense loss and sorrow.
But who she is and what she stands for make me love her and support her as much as I can. I try to give her what she gives to everyone else, unconditionally as she does.

Pic related might be a bit of a "spoiler", if you know where it's coming from. But it should be obscure enough not to give away too much.

Attached: spider.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

No, she’s actually useful

Anchovy?

loner

Explosion

She leads on a tsundere hussy, trashtalks her sister a lot, is willing to resort to acting slutty to get what she wants and is a total memester.

Lain.

Shimarin.

Misaka, the original one.

Hayate.

Emilia.

Megumin

Mai Kawakami?

Tomoko

Correct

Attached: 922391.gif (500x278, 1.49M)

She likes music, including classical, and she is a well-intentioned idiot.

Could be 20% of anime girls, really.

waka laka

How Cute

Not 1% of anime girls, let alone 20%, have canonically been mentioned to enjoy classical music. In fact other than in anime that specifically centers around it (Nodame Canatbile etc) I'm not sure I can think of any examples at all other than my waifu. I'm not sure I can add any more information without making it way too obvious.

Eris

Kurisu?

The reddit girl

Sorry it's not Chika

I meant the other reddit girl from that reddit anime
Kaguya or something

Correct!

If being good makes it a reddit anime then I agree with reddit

She's the best tomboy.

My Waifu is a literal angel and likes it when i hand out fliers. She's probably wishing I could've contacted her sooner. I miss her like crazy right now though.

Sounds fun
Sadist
Cardio Bunny
Squished

Her father was a fast food chain CEO. Was in an aranged marriage she was extremely unhappy with.

The dumb blonde bitch from 4gatsu wa kimi no uso?

No. I guess I'll have to add another hint. Her story is at least partially inspired by / resembles The Little Mermaid.
It should be really obvious now.

arranged?

Attached: FinallyReleased.jpg (849x917, 964K)

Oh, it's best girl. For some reason I thought you said she was blonde when in fact it was me who first assumed that.

Attached: Sayaka.png (572x720, 380K)

Correct.

Attached: Honk Honk!.png (500x541, 315K)

The perfect definition of "seasonal meme waifu".

So that's how it's perceived?

Which one?

Yes, I juggle many balls and not every one can be held at every moment. That is just how life is.

I have spoke my peace. If Yea Forums wants to find me they can hack my computer again and find me.

Makes delicious gyozas (you already know who I'm talking about)
Likes skateboard
Is probably into post-hardcore

2nd try
-Cynical, suicidal, genius, unanimously considered best girl

>unanimously considered best girl
No such character, user. Unless there's only one girl in a franchise, there will always be debate as to who is the best.

A perfect pure precious gem. As fragile as she is wonderful.

>A perfect pure precious gem.
Someone from Houseki no Kuni? Your clues don't really offer enough information to say which one though.

I'm gonna guess Phos. Because she is cute.

Bingo

Attached: D33E49EC-EFD9-46F2-A077-D5CBC63ECE7E.jpg (800x872, 179K)

All character are best girl/boy in Dorohedoro.

Bump, I guess.

Not much up in here anymore. So I'll just reveal who I was talking about up here ( ).
Cutie Honey's Tarantula. The Universe version, more specifically.

Attached: best_claw.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)