Is there a worse character in all of fiction?

Is there a worse character in all of fiction?

Attached: 40f.png (1366x726, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMJKihAmkZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seeya brainlets.

Attached: AE4654FF-D104-4E46-8083-55A7E69A513D.png (1110x624, 650K)

He understood the gravity of the situation and wanted to escape it.
Honestly with his shit stand I really don’t blame him

This. I think he's a decent character

He really called his stand's name once then dipped

Giorno.

Realistically speaking, Diavolo probably tortured him to get as much information about Giorno and the others as possible. That was really short sighted.

Why do people give Araki a pass on his bullshit writing?

I forget.

>im going to save myself instead of helping my bros
he should have been a woman

So not only is he a bitch, he's also a snitch as well

why are animeonlies still seething about Fugo? his decision was completely valid, Araki had more planned for him but cut it out, if you are unsatisfied there are 2(two) books about him that barely conflict with manga canon

He really should have come back for the final battle. idk why araki kicked him out. Maybe his stand was too OP

He didn't/ He went into hiding even after Diavolo lost as he was afraid Gio would treat him harshly.

Fugo was supposed to be the final boss, but araki never finishes anything
He's cut content

Literally too intelligent to die.

His stand is instant death but he not only has to be close range, but land a direct hit which possibly might crack open one of his fist balls
With jojo fuckery in fights he would be fucked in most fights

He makes perfect sense from a writing standpoint, whats your deal?

So what stands CAN beat Fugo? I can't think of any outside of Star Platinum and The World

Attached: 1551332056861.jpg (715x475, 181K)

He’s a logical man among lunatics risking their lives out of sentiment. He made the right choice and anyone who disagrees is a manchild.

he'd potentially beat KC in a fight, it could fuck the plot
also Araki had no editor for part 5 right

What's the one inconsistency from Araki you actually liked? I thought DIO creating the chimera creatures was pretty cool and it's a shame we didn't get to see anymore even while they were clearing out the mansion.

From what I understand every Jojo from the previous part could easily defeat the next Jojo's antagonist without ease but Araki made it so that it was some kind of confidence thing kind of like Gandalf and Bilbo, correct?

anything with range

back to Yea Forumseddit
learn how to effort falseflag

Sex Pistols, for one.

Crazy diamond vs king crimson idk how josuke can beat it tbqh

Gold Experience
Sex Pistols
Aerosmith
King Crimson

Reverse the time wipes I guess?

The Ice guy would be a pretty good candidate.

>whole point of the character is that reckless decisions in his life lead to misfortune
>he actually thinks things through on a critical moment and avoids death
>people give him shit for that

Avdol? He could just burn the bacteria and viruses before they got a chance to proliferate and expand.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jMJKihAmkZY

He can reverse to objects or living things(himself excluded). He can't restore whole time. KC could fuck him up during his ability time and he couldnt heal.

I can't see that working unless there's a way to stop him from summoning his stand.

Umm thats jotaro not josuke

He was supposed to show up again working for the boss and fight the team. It got dropped so it feels like as strange story choice to have him just refuse to come along. I mean in real life it's perfectly understandable and reasonable but in a story a character like this doesn't just disappear from the story he always either shows up to save the MC having had a last minute change of heart and finding his courage or he shows up as an antagonist. Because neither of these happened it makes him feel out of place.

It MIGHT happen in the anime though.

Oh. Well Josuke would be fucked I think.

That's actually cool. But the last line was wrong. It was stated that Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond are strongest close range Stands in term of raw punching power and speed.

Until he pisses him off and Jotaro start's flying like a plane gaining new super powers.

Attached: aa.png (1007x572, 874K)

Honestly the smartest move done by anyone in the whole part.
He understood he's in danger.
He understood the rest of the gang are suicidal morons
He understood enemies aren't playing

He looked both sides before crossing and just dipped, simple as that.

Attached: 1551957615750.png (523x554, 178K)

For me Jotaro is the GOAT Jojo, but I don't think anyone can beat King Crimson barring extreme plot armor, it's just too fucking powerful. It's just cheating.

Literally high IQ character that managed to bend fate and avoid death. He should have been the protagonist of Part 5 instead.

Cream can most likely delete the virus and the capsules (or even the entire hand), same for The Hand (kinda)
Valentine could pull a Fugo from an alternate universe and then shove them together and mengerify them both
Ringo could do it with Mandom given enough attempts

I don't think so either he would just skip all ZA WARUDO. But don't underestimate Araki power plot amor. Can't wait to see how they beat him and if this will be in any bullshit way.

>Smart, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor
>Should have been protagonist
So he could run from everything and we would have no story or plotline? You really think Bossu didn't erase his ass? You're fucking hilarious, and few things are as funny as seeing actual retarded children praising people for intelligence and "genius" when.those people have shown tehmselves to be fucking incompetent morons time and time again. Its like you're trying to get back at everyone else for picking on you because you were always answering questions in math class with stupid ass answers that you thought were right, so you find someone marginally smarter than you who doesn't call you out on it/try to help you learn and you suck their dick daily and tout how smart they are when they're just barely smarter than you. Then you fucking morons follow these people as if they know better than actual smart people with experience and courage all because they pat you on the head and lie to you telling you everything is fine and they'll help you.

That's the kind of idiot Pannacotta Fugo is and he'd kill everyone around him if he was the leader or prortagonist because as his stand shows, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else and is a disease to all around him.

Attached: Bosscuratti.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

nope. doesn't move the story forward and has no redeeming qualities. He's the favorite of cowards and the below normal IQ average joe

Say something nice about the best stand in the series

Attached: BestStand.png (532x612, 267K)

>He looked both sides before crossing and just dipped
My sides

Attached: 1543873485748.png (346x352, 92K)

thought it was called mr. president

I know your salty about a guy logically leaving a group of homos
>but let’s discuss why Jotaro has worse than piccolo tier jobbing part 6

Attached: 6E701591-530B-4EE2-9526-17033536753C.png (270x508, 314K)

i think when the original manga was around it didnt have a name, then got it hella years later, or something

Attached: 1551125932566.png (103x100, 8K)

rule of cool

man in the mirror

Attached: RingaLingaLingaLinga.png (499x369, 430K)

projecting much bro?

Every long range stand in Part 5 rapes Fugo. Every member of Risotto's group except the Little Feet guy kills him too.

>So he could run from everything and we would have no story or plotline? You really think Bossu didn't erase his ass?
Why would he? Fugo stayed loyal and knew nothing that would threaten Diavolo.

>Jotaro is a doctor (with his degree), like Piccolo
>Jotaro has a green and purple color scheme in Part 6
Pucci forgot to thank the doc, so he lost in the end.

Someone explain Diavolo's back story for me.

condom broke

King Crimson (just keep skipping moments where you got infected)

Killer Queen (turn a remote controlled plane into a bomb and fly it into him). Bites the Dust could do it pretty easily too if you just set the right conditions.

Cream (Just blindly attack until you hit him, you're safe in the pocket dimension)

White Snake (Long range enough to get his stand disc out probably)

Sun (if you hide far away/effectively)

Death Thirteen (getting Fugo in his sleep wouldn't be that hard if you were careful)

Red Hot Chili Pepper (seems pretty long ranged)

Ja Ken Po thing

to name a few

This.
>Everyone in-universe and lots of people watching/reading talk about how strong Purple Haze is
>Useless if you don't want to kill your opponent
>Highly immoral if there are any bystanders
>Can kill the user easily
>Not really controllable
>No defence from ranged attacks
>Not fast
>Probably can't punch hard, just relies on poison gimmick
>Generally shit
It's two tiers above Cheap Trick, and one tier above Survivor for me. Jesus Christ what an awful stand for a main character.

If Araki didn't feel like going through with the traitor plotline why didn't he just have Fugo killed by Squarda or Diavolo? Or maybe getting redeemed and switch sides? Anything's better than just disappearing.

Anything that is long range. ANYTHING.

Really? I’m guessing they’re in moon speak.

literally anything COULD
fights are not 100% you dumbo
except for GER

He was just depressed and wanted sunny happy sunshine at the moment. Guy wasn't thinking right. Not everyone can be Tomino when they're depressed and do things on par with handing a young kid the severed head of his mother

Attached: download (2).jpg (400x300, 22K)

Part 4 would be my favorite part if not for all the plotholes
>why did Kira hand fly back to his body and not the other way around like Okuyasu
>why didn’t Joseph use Hermit Purple to find Kira
>Josuke could probably investigate more shit in Kira home
>why didn’t Josuke ask Yuya to help him bait Kira with Highway Star bait room? Hell Highway Star would easily beat Killer Queen

Purple Haze is a really boring stand. Araki tries to make his fights unique but for Fugo every fight is either an instant win or an instant loss. I guess Araki would rather drop Fugo can come up with a fight that would kill Fugo in a really anti-climatic way.

>>why did Kira hand fly back to his body and not the other way around like Okuyasu
because josuke did the repair it that way
>>why didn’t Joseph use Hermit Purple to find Kira
Hermit Purple only reveals people Joseph has a connection to.
>>Josuke could probably investigate more shit in Kira home
They completely searched it. Doesn't do them any good when Kira has taken on a new body in a new home.
>>why didn’t Josuke ask Yuya to help him bait Kira with Highway Star bait room? Hell Highway Star would easily beat Killer Queen
Go back and rewatch the enigma fight. Yuya tells Josuke that helping him find Koichi is the ONLY thing he will help him do, and he specifically mentions that he doesn't want to be an enemy of Yoshihiro

also stop posting this, you've posted it multiple times now and have gotten btfo each time.

Akari why do you reply to shitposts

Fuck off araki

Someone with an accurate automatic rifle from 10m.

>half of Giorno's group died
No, I think he is quite smart actually

Like what specifically? He only has like two fights he partakes in. In the first one he gets 'SNEKED' by Pucci while trying to defend himself and Jolyne from two other stand users. Then in Made in Heaven, his time skip is being cut short while still only having two seconds to react to Pucci's shit.

He was made absolutely shit by Araki so that the bad guy gets away with literal murder.

Just stand at least 10m away from it
unless it's Purple Haze Distortion then you are fucked

i was thinking he would say "fuck you guys , im not going"
then hide from everyone
then suddenly stealth kill some bad guy that was about to kill giorno later on saying "joke , i was looking after you this whole time"

That stand is one of the best to kill but is so weak once they found out what power the stand has.

Fugo literally is forgiven by giorno for what he did, he literally gets out of it unscathed

>Fugo literally is forgiven by giorno for what he did
But he didn't do anything, so there's nothing to forgive him for.

>Can kill the user easily
wtf Fugo's not immune to the virus? At least Purple Haze can beat Moody Blues in combat.