Noragami

What does Yea Forums think of this?

Attached: Noragami.jpg (1170x658, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aZenmeRytEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Good stuff. Enjoy the part where the main guy was using his sword

It's alright, I enjoyed both seasons, but I don't think there's really anything worth talking about in this series.

I remember wanting to sniff the Pink girl's feet

Loved it. Yato deserves happiness.

Im watching the first season right now, everyone goes so hard on him...dude's just trying his best.

I really enjoyed it. Would rate it a definite watch for those looking for good older series.

I remember at one point in every arc thinking "there are are so many interesting ways they could go from here as long as they don't do this one really obvious cliche thing," and then, without fail, they did that one really obvious cliche thing and ruined everything.
I still enjoyed it, but god damn. Pic related is an actual spoiler and one of the moments where they did exactly the wrong thing.

Attached: shot_0132.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Watched three episodes and dropped it. Weaboo-bait dogshit.

Waitin on that s3 announcement.

i want to pet that cat

Attached: 1395810139040.gif (480x270, 779K)

That god is a pedophile.

>older series
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Imagine Soul Eater didn't suck.
You get Noragami.

Dropped it when it was airing. Too generic shit.

Bar none the only serviceable battle shonen to ever be made. If a "genre" needed no more than a single worthwhile entry to redeem itself, Noragami would be it.

There's something really bland and forgettable about this series. It's a shame, because the art is really nice and the premise is also potentially interesting.

I remember it being enjoyable and well-produced, but overall just not that interesting or engaging.

I pray for a season 3 every day.

i have never watched/read it but the op is one of my favorites

youtu.be/aZenmeRytEM

I'm glad the manga is finally back, I hope something actually happens soon though.

Season 3 would be really cool if it goes to the fight with heaven, Bones needs to pull another surprise announcement for it.

We have a very high opinion of it.

the manga is back?? :0