help.github.com/en/articles/basic-writing-and-formatting-syntax
youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184951494/#184951494
witchculttranslation.com/arc-4/
witchculttranslation.com/2018/12/02/arc-6-chapter-61-――stand-up/
taptap.com/app/136112
mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/mobilebasic#heading=h.24wupho1nohw
youtube.com/watch?v=fV3Fu5csdcA
youtube.com/watch?v=z-NuxWkYtlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The greatest.

lol

Attached: c86.png (680x702, 867K)

It needs a sequel to feel complete.
As of now its an amazing anime with no actual ending.

Episode 15 and 18 are easily two of the greatest anime episodes of all time. Give this anime a sequel with a more concrete ending and then it can be called a masterpiece

>VEG threads get pruned
>this will die at 400
I'm calling it

SPBP

The WN is on arc 6 of 11. Another season wouldn’t give it a “concrete ending”

It is good for an isekai that's it

Well this one has a bit more substance than some expensive photoshop-filter don't you think.

Attached: 1552221653423.jpg (750x1419, 256K)

help.github.com/en/articles/basic-writing-and-formatting-syntax

i'll just leave this here...

Attached: ep15.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Reddit:Zero
lmao

Rem falling to a coma at the end of the anime would've been an amazing ending. Too bad whitefox are cowards.

fuck you

No.

S2 probably wouldn't really help with that. Arc 4 ends with them having simultaneously blown all their shit up but also come more together as a camp and focused a bit, Arc 5 ends with their shit having been massively pushed in and who knows what Arc 6 is going to end up doing besides maybe putting Rem back in.

this and loads of this

maybe? it does some things extremely well, like the whole of episodes 13-18, but messes some other stuff up. i personally love it but i can see why its so divisive. if they can pull off arc 4 well for season 2 then it will be a strong 10/10, arc 4 is honestly fucking amazing and has some of my favourite moments from any story.
yeah but we get that as the very opening scene of the new season. imagine the normalfag tears

>beta MC
>waifubait
>love triangle
is shit.

Fuck no. It’s still much better than basically all other modern Isekai though. Feel like the lack of a direction in the story and the purely reactive plot structure holds it back immensely. Other than that the only really shitty thing are all the anime cliches everywhere, but I guess that‘s always the case with a isekai LN adaptation. Would still be a better story without random traps and waifufaggotry.
Tell me, LNfags, does the romance between Subaru and Emilia ever go anywhere?

>if they can pull off arc 4 well for season 2 then it will be a strong 10/10
you know they're gonna rush through it so they can get the arc 5 fight scenes that are going to attract more normies.

While I agree that these episodes where great, saying that they‘re some of the best just reeks of newfaggotry, there are easily dozens of better episodes.

no one watches this show for the fights though
r-right?

>some of my favourite moments from any story.
Yeah, but most of those got super tanked in the LN version which is what the anime would adapt. But I guess you get to have some big dumb fight between a cat and a tap dancing ninja wizard.

>does the romance between Subaru and Emilia ever go anywhere?
No, Emilia is confirmed to be literally mentally retarded because she ended up frozen for a 100 years after her home was fucked up by the witch cult. So because she's mentally a child and doesn't know how to respond to Subaru's advances, nothing happens.

really? how did they get messed up?

>Tell me, LNfags, does the romance between Subaru and Emilia ever go anywhere?
They kiss twice. Once in a loop that gets pruned because Emilia has gone literally insane and makes out with Subaru's basically corpse right before he dies from all his rabbit holes. The second as part of an argument because Subaru needed Emilia to shut the fuck up. Nothing has happened since and it's been more than a year of that in-story time and Subaru feels like their relationship is in some ways worse than before or at the very least completely stagnant, sayin it would take her years to probably develop into anything dateable. And he's also got katawa dick from Rem being a door stop.

more like, master PISS

Depends on what scenes you liked. I think most of Betty's stuff was pretty unchanged and that was good, so if you liked Betty's stuff that should be fine. But Subaru never flips out on Roswaal and gets his eye socked out, Roswaal vs Ram is now Roswaal vs Puck while Ram just kind of sits around trying to explode to Roswaal's super dick magic fireballs, some of the Echidna stuff was shuffled around, instead of finding out about things through plans or conversations a lot of stuff is just shortcut and dropped on his lap instead, like instead of having to figure out what was up with Lewes by talking to her and getting a hint from Betty's random teleport, now he finds out about Echidna's old lab by just having memories implanted in him when Satella eats him because she's I guess blending everyone's souls together so he just randomly only pulls Lewes' memories. There's a magic rock that just sort of teleports him places he needs to go at random times, etc.

>No changes to Beako stuff
Nice. Too bad for all that other stuff but at least I'll be able to enjoy my daughter if there's another season.

Attached: Dz2lKxfUwAAm9oR.png (1352x2048, 1.19M)

just sounds like unnecessary streamlining mostly. did they change anything with subarus trial scenes?

A masterpiece of shit

S1 barely had any fights. I think the writers realize people like it for the psychological aspect, not the fights.

They changed the 2nd trial where he sees what happens after his death. I think the scene where Satella possesses his body is removed entirely

I don't think so. Some of the changes are okay, but a lot just gets messed with without much payoff. I think some of Emilia's backstory stuff gets streamlined but it doesn't really mess up much like some of the other changes.

>beta MC

Attached: A291B36E-7EA6-4F5F-82B2-AF7CC9A37B21.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

Remove Sybaru and make Ferris, Crusch, and Fourier the main characters. It's now a masterpiece.

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.jpg (2156x1138, 629K)

Kinda hard when one is dead, one has aids and amnesia, and the other is useless

Attached: emi luv.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>literally erases rem from the world to avoid having to write a love triangle
is tappei based?

If emilia wasn't so boring maybe.

And then he added Shaula

Attached: 9DE721DB-65FF-44AB-B9A0-1D43E3707002.jpg (2269x2071, 738K)

No, but animating a second season would at least build Re:Zero's overarching narrative to a respectable level. One of the biggest (and most valid, imo) complaints that secondaries levy against the anime is that it was more like a random sequence of unfortunate events than a proper story progression. Adapting arc 4, which is where the larger plot starts to come together, would definitely help.

He still has the love triangle, Subaru is incredibly butthurt about Rem.

Puck taking the lead in the Ram vs Roswaal fight is by far the worst out of all of the WN-->LN changes thusfar.

Subaru did nothing wrong

Most things involving Ram got fucked up. I think there's like one decent change of Subaru bringing her back to the mansion initially which helps set up how fucked up the whole Gluttony power is in regards to the twins.

>t. Carmilla pretending to be Rem

Yes.

Lmao this isn't garbage like ping pong the animation.

could you link me to the pruned thread? please

Attached: D0FL8olU8AAmHJO.png (904x1300, 534K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Attached: 1549850774548.jpg (1200x841, 846K)

cute

She absolutely is.

Attached: DxPWMaBVAAIktDA.jpg large.jpg (1436x2048, 366K)

That's an understatement

Attached: 7437895345735437854.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I wouldn't know. I dropped that cringey garbage at episode 1.

Which half of episode 1?

man I suck at reading novels, it just not entertaining to me, should i consider reading this one?

I wouldn't really recommend this as anyone's first read. There's a lot of set up chapters where nothing of note happens so it'd be hard for someone who isn't quite as patient.

Attached: 59153945_p9_master1200.jpg (600x805, 231K)

Best part of re zero is their relationship

Indeed

Attached: Dg7KYUMU8AAgV6m.jpg (1000x1008, 97K)

>I love Emilia

Why though?

He loves Satella and Emilia reminds him of her

Can manga fags explain to me how Subaru's character was better there than in the anime? Because he's near sakura tier in the anime

The manga and anime are shit are ruin Subaru’s character because of the lack of inner dialogues

He figures out things more in the web novel rather than getting shit falling onto his lap. He's also really flawed and shown to be a massive asshole

I don't know, I never read it but I expect it to have at least 1 or 2 inner monologues which are so important to understanding Subaru's character. The anime had none of that and was handed to a director who felt "Subaru is just like me!" so he either comes off more as self insert type character because of that or that's inherent to the medium.

The manga sucks though as it offers almost nothing over the anime because it cuts the same scenes and plot lines. The LN is fine until Vol 8 where it tries to "anime-ize" it and try to be more like the anime by trying to forget whatever the anime cut.

Do i have to watch Fate Zero or Re:Creators to understand this one?

Never seen a show dominate the web so hard and then get absolutely no followup for years.

Too bad even if it gets a season 2 its popularity will tank from a combination of years of ridicule a la AOT and lack of Rem.

Didn’t attack on titan go like 4 or 5 years without a second season?

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

No, but it's a solid 7/10. Mansion arc is an 8/10.

Did someone else pick up the arc 5 TL? That chicken guy hasn't updated in months

Witch cult translations is doing it

Yeah, discount user has been translating arc 5 for the better part of 2 years now.

yes it did. The fact that it kept it's popularity, especially with non-manga readers, is a testament to how good it is

>discount came back from the dead but doesn't hang out with us anymore
feels bad

Attached: DxTnVefVYAAL7Hy.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 379K)

Yeah, the worst example of this happening is AoT.

I'm pretty sure discount made a thread for a chapter but nobody came.

not recently, I always check the catalog for a Re:Zero thread like every hour

Thanks found em. Did we ever find out what happened to the last guy who ran zerotranslations then disappeared forever?

You have more context for things he does and says, which gives you better insight into what's happening. I didn't really have this problem, but a lot of people completely misunderstood Rem as a doormat due to the anime (even when she isn't, even there), while in the WN/LN there's narration to explicitly shoot down that notion directly. Lots of minor stuff that's missing, understanding how he thinks through problems helps with some of the issues people have with the anime.
Certain other issues are a bit more structural, like cuts made to the anime which skip over important things, or reduxing the candidate speeches so much that they give off wrong impressions of a lot of things.

that was discount, they post to witchcult now. witchcult is almost a copy of zerotranslations if you didn't notice

15, maybe. 18, no. Fuck Rem and her forced confession.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184951494/#184951494
almost a month ago

discount is busy lately and too ashamed to show his face here anymore

Yeah I noticed. I suppose its a good thing he didnt die after all. If he's here, ty, needed something to read while waiting on doctor results.

>and too ashamed to show his face here anymore
ashamed of what?

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

How can emilia even compete?

Attached: 29A48C00-724B-4191-8B63-BD27C35272D9.png (960x1024, 773K)

it's pretty dece

left me wanting more though

She can't even compete against a man.

Attached: DzdUywjVYAUI3cu.jpg (899x1199, 117K)

Read the web novel, it's really good

Anywhere else I can find the full translation of arc 4? I hate being this far into it and not being able to complete it and move to the next arc

You'll always be my hero, discount.

Attached: DbtZDFDUQAEC5B2.png (1155x1200, 985K)

witchculttranslation.com/arc-4/
You can find it fully translated here, and in the same page you can find 60% of arc 5 completed and some scattered arc 6 chapters.

thanks mang

Whats the latest development?

of the translated content or web novel's updates?

WN, i havent been keeping up since the OVA half a year ago

Subaru got gluttonyed and Rem’s ghost/soul told Subaru to stop being a bitch

Attached: D971FC50-99C3-4A76-9F83-9E59678B87A9.jpg (640x853, 77K)

They're frozen in time because tappei is a hack so they've been stuck in some kind of retarded 80s freeze frame of them trying to push the gluttonies' shit in for 2 and a half months. Ram got maybe OP, but maybe not because of the the aforementioned 'not updating' so she's just stuck in a quantum state of maybe OP or maybe still exploding because she sucks.

Well right now Subaru still has amnesia and awakened greed. a power named "Cor Leonis" which lets him take away wounds/pain/burdens from his friends and is using it to take away Ram's mana sickness so she doesn't get any backlash from using her oni mode. He met Louis, the third gluttony and supposedly the first one or at least the head of the trio. We had a Meili named chapter that ended with possessed Subaru strangling her to death which was cool.

Rem turned into a blue force ghost and witchculttranslation.com/2018/12/02/arc-6-chapter-61-――stand-up/

Attached: DszM8UYVsAAgRFT.jpg large.jpg (1118x2048, 459K)

And Satella showed up and ate everyone but not before Emilia ripped off every other speech every other character has given Subaru in an attempt to make him stop being shitty.

>episode 15 with giant Puck was absolute zetsubo
>episode 18 is literally a 20 minute conversation between Rem and Subaru that Shield Hero manage to pull hip, going through the same motions, in under 5 minutes
Those are the 2 best episodes of Re;Zero and others have done better.

Attached: 1552248425947.png (366x391, 167K)

huh

Yeah, except one of these had weight and meaning behind it and one of them was a short shallow shell of that that didn't have any set up, had no weight, no reasonable resolution and didn't fucking matter 5 seconds after it happened.

Attached: 63242685_p1.png (566x800, 525K)

What even is all that paperwork for? How much clown bullshit does he get up to that he needs all of it?

Dumb shieldfag

He's governs over land so I'd assume he has to deal with taxes and other government bullshit.

It absolutely was despite the source material being shit. It's amazing WhiteFox did that and also shit out the godawful Goblin Slayer anime.

You overdid your bait. If you have left out the GS bit you would have came across as a bit more genuine. That extra bit is unneeded and spoils the bait.

Attached: DwVlRZuVAAA4DDq.jpg (618x658, 45K)

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

Attached: DbsqYvvU8AcyvZY.png (478x2048, 1.16M)

Best moment in arc 4

Attached: Smile beako.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

OH MY GHOST

It's a piece of something else.

Thats cool but nothing of significance has happened since then?
>Fucking christ tappei

upboat this so much this, you kind sir get this updoot

best ship

Attached: erfgt.jpg (864x1069, 135K)

It was for a bit but then they ruined it

Attached: YY0A3iG.png (700x1258, 560K)

No but it's probably better than the average 'self insert' anime.

Attached: 1549768672869.jpg (800x1200, 289K)

This anime is extremely popular with idiots.

so it's popular with you

Attached: KizunaJoy.png (128x128, 28K)

It can't be because I didn't watch it, not even one episode.

I can see it attracts morons like yourself like flies to shit though, so I'm ill inclined to pick it up.

Attached: 6E6DBF9B-6B39-46DA-B1F9-A45AD4CBEF69.png (1800x1578, 199K)

sure

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

faggot

!!!

Attached: Crash Fever Ferris and Crusch.png (1080x2246, 1.18M)

I feel like someone made a bot to post this exact post at random intervals. The previous guy that did this got banned too many times for this to be a person.

You sound upset. Not my fault you watch garbage.

>upset
nah. just necrobumping at your expense

Attached: 9845704923458574.png (707x698, 255K)

D

Should we expect something for April?

no, Tappei has moved to a new business model where he tries to disappoint his fanbase as much as possible

Why are you trying to fight this fight, nobody asked you to, nobody wants you to. Stop.

Why is this posted so often?

Attached: 65398195_p0.jpg (960x880, 654K)

It's a bot.

Stop replying to yourself. Re Zero is a masterpiece, also facts should be repeated so people don't forget.

Seek help.

You need help.

>actually going through the trouble to phonepost
Your attempt to cover up your samefagging is futile. Isekai is the best genre.

>He is paranoid
This is just getting better.

Attached: 57415969_p0.png (1071x737, 154K)

tappei better be writing season 2 with this long ass break

Depends on what you consider significant, The turd goblins arrived at the tower and are currently engaging the party, with Subaru serving as support with Cor Leonis in the back while Emilia and Ram fight them.

Attached: Felix 983.png (462x423, 79K)

d

i

o

e

Attached: Just die catfag.gif (303x225, 364K)

Rude.

It's basically been Greedbaru and Emilia trying to defeat Gluttony, but the party keeps getting crashed by either Reid or Shaula, prompting a restart.

Can't either Reid or Shaula just wreck Gluttony and be done with it?

Reid was BTFOing gluttony but Subaru had a heart attack when the scorpion(Shaula) ripped his leg off for some reason

man of kultur

LOL

Attached: Cover.jpg (531x639, 113K)

Attached: 6B86EAA8-480F-4A46-8901-7611FFE1AFF9.jpg (500x804, 69K)

LN/WN changes for the previews:
part 1 = chapter 54
1. ley ridicules otto as a guy who even roy would look down on, with a new description about him being tasteless and dry
2. dynas of the white dragon scale had six subordinates in the WN, in the LN otto sees five people total (so dynas + four)
3. in the WN otto felt and the white dragon scales stall ley so liliana can escape, in the LN dynas says she’s been taken by the enemy
4. ley (and also roy later on)’s behaviors are more abnormal/perverse than in the WN, in the WN apparently they liked to let their arms dangle but now they hug themselves and begin shaking when they grow excited (similar to how performing sirius does)
5. felt says ley wouldn’t betray his own, otto reflects that she’s a good person, and adds to himself that if he hadn’t met subau when he did he might have tried his luck with joining felt (TLer leaves a note, “don’t be ridiculous! stop considering some strange IF-type differences…)

Attached: image0.jpg (640x901, 63K)

part 2 = chapter 51 wilhelm and garf’s section
is completely rewritten in the LN, the WN started with wil vs theresia and garf making his way back to the city hall, with a flashback explaining how they’d gone to the control tower to find capella missing, the LN goes in chronological order, starting from their arrival at the tower
6. wil tells garf the swordswoman is theresia, in the WN garf also wants a shot at fighting her, in the LN he just says that he needs to know her capabilities as an opponent etc
7. LN wil says that theresia’s corpse’s abilities are far from theresia in her prime (and same with kurgan, realizing that he’s lost twice to people weaker than they should have been hurts garf), but even so she’s at the very peak of the sword (and when their battle starts its described as a peerless match)
8. in the WN entering the control tower, capella wasn’t there, leaving only bloody mocking words behind, and immediately afterward theresia attacked, in the LN kurgan and theresia both are there, and! behind them is a huge slowly moving alien shape blocking the way forward, but because the angle of the moonlight isn’t right they can’t make out what it is
9. new garf idiom,【焚火に座るオレグレン】
10. upon seeing then, wil and garf immediately attack simultaneously, wil immediately uses the wind from his attack to sweep away theresia’s mask, revealing, direct quote, “a young woman”
11. don’t feel like going into too much detail with the action, basically it’s just garfiel being weaker than kurgan, and in addition the narration mentions that garfiel’s bad habit when fighting is that he’s too distracted, with worry over subaru and otto and such, and apparently in volume 17 and here was well kurgan seems stronger and garf seems weaker
12. just then, the alien shape leapt forward, and is revealed to be a giant blood clot, which swallows both kurgan and garf

Attached: gHrIiou_d.jpg (640x901, 67K)

section three = chapter 51 6154 and ricardo’s section
13. in the WN when they’re on their way ricardo asks 6154 if anything’s on his mind but is cut short by fighting in the distance, in the LN 6154 says roy was speaking oddly when they’d fought during volume 17, perhaps someone on their faction had already been eaten. ricardo says how can that be, mimi, ana, you as well, are all present, who’s missing? (discount note: this is actually really clever because I’d be willing to bet most first time readers, especially first time LN readers have completely forgotten about joshua by this point, or actually I just realized last volume’s short story completely ruins the subtlety, damn it tappei)
14. there’s a short discussion and ricardo doesn’t manage to dispel 6154’s doubts, the LN adds half a page of 6154’s thoughts, his instinct is that gluttony “should not be faced”, and feels uneasy, but because the other factions have members who have history with gluttony it’s up to him to shoulder the responsibility, as a knight he can’t not move forward
original TLer's note: thinking of ram in arc 6, there’s quite a difference when you compare her with 6154, here without even seeing the person [who was eaten] he’s already feeling uneasy, meanwhile ram having seen the [strongest emotion evoking sight of] rem’s face still suggests leaving her to be brutalized, how undeserving of being honored elder sister (alt. as expected of only honored elder sister)!

so julius/joshua ram/rem contrasts are the best thing ever, please bring more of these arc 6, thank you

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (1400x900, 97K)

These are some interesting changes, thank you. The blood clot is the freakiest, sounds like one of Capella's experiments, and we all know she's fond of experimenting with shit. Since the demi-beasts in the LN are rumoured to be Capella's work, I can see the blood clot being an extension of something she tried to create... maybe some corrupted dragon blood that now has a will of its own since it engulfed both Kurgan and Garfiel

Attached: 8H4ndQw-5Gmba2fs0gF82_pEZOi8EfO741D7aLOeqRA.jpg (773x768, 127K)

Is Rem awake yet?

Yes

Maybe
Shes just a force ghost that may or not exist

She's dead as fuck

When is the Infinity game coming out? Apparently a beta is already out in China? But you need a Chinese phone number to download it?

taptap.com/app/136112

Attached: Felix 355.jpg (1200x1600, 386K)

I already see some wonderful Ferrises and Crusches.

Attached: Infinity cards.jpg (1280x800, 264K)

>No Otto Preview
Trash game

why do so many people hate re zero?

No, but that roll credits scene may be my favourite scene.

The ponyfucker doesn't like it and he has lots of drones here. The show is actually well received.

Yeah, but they'll also wreck everyone else, so their presence is not much help.

More like reeeeeee zero/10

yes

are you ready for her time to shine?

Attached: thotapproaches.jpg (760x67, 11K)

Die

Theresia being significantly weaker makes sense because she's no longer the Sword Saint, but for Kurgan too? I remember a big deal being made in the WN about the fact that these corpse dolls were nearly perfect. Or perhaps it's because those two were holding back during the initial encounters?

probably because of the MC. of course its the point of the show, but he is an annoying autist, and i can totally see why a lot of people dislike it because of him.

And then turn around and complain about other MCs being bland Gary Stus.
Some people will never be happy.

I’m ready for her to join the suffering party

Attached: 46AF1D31-DDF0-4B49-8E4B-20D404EB0FD0.png (1200x850, 1.36M)

Re: Zero is a masterpiece and no one can tell me otherwise. Every episode from 13 on was hard to swallow, every minute I would hope he would realize his mistake and fix it goddammit but it didn’t happen.He suffered and he cried, he was betrayed and he was tortured, so many horrible things happened to this poor boy and there was no sign of it ever stopping. Until Rem. Our beautiful, strong, loving, and selfless Rem.

Attached: tumblr_oo7hfjF9pW1qa94xto1_500.gif (500x400, 906K)

too bad she dead now

Attached: baneofnormalfags.png (850x1200, 998K)

i want /ss/

Rem is a force that transcends reality, in your darkest hour she will appear.

Attached: 1543080528725.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

No she's not. Rem is alive and well at the end of the anime so that means she isn't officially dead

Attached: 1494353228_tumblr_oiu9t4rYzs1vw1jsxo1_500.gif (500x245, 926K)

Ferris and Crusch are the best.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 191.5.png (492x223, 249K)

did he really strap fucking daggers to his wrist so he can pretend to be in assassin's creed?

Too much unnecessary drama and time wasting. I still want to see it finished.

He starts using Excalibur at one point

To be fair, that was Ley channeling Subaru's memories, so he was bound to display some chuuni tendencies.

why does everyone hate ram?

Attached: RAM.gif (500x281, 91K)

Cunt.

I love Ram.

Attached: Df-dOf6UEAACtKT.jpg (968x886, 176K)

You clearly don't.

What do you mean?

Attached: DzX0FAgU0AUxdcz.jpg (768x768, 90K)

she dosent really do much in the anime. i like her a lot more than rem after catching up with the wn though

>spamming this shitty bait again
If you have brain damage yeah

Attached: 1550370369089.jpg (640x640, 85K)

You wouldn't post filth like this if you liked her.

Attached: DwRanvWVAAA6Bj2.jpg large.jpg (710x502, 73K)

Attached: DtKrw3KU4AYWXx-.jpg (750x530, 46K)

Attached: DoGeDMYU0AA__lz.jpg large.jpg (550x766, 112K)

Attached: 1537847158011.png (470x663, 263K)

Are you sure that you aren't just self-inserting as Subaru and wishing that Ram would like him like that?

Attached: 1542075354822.png (400x2000, 610K)

what the fuck are you on about

Attached: 1537060515656.png (500x1125, 429K)

Attached: Subaru (262).jpg (800x566, 116K)

Do as you wish.

She's one of my favorites.

Attached: DykIrM1UYAAuarV.png large.png (850x1203, 1.42M)

She actually likes the clown. That is a unacceptable

Attached: 1549225111358.jpg (960x540, 46K)

Clown and the sanctuary gang are the best.

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_14_4.jpg (2191x1600, 838K)

Attached: DnIsnohU4AEsbrS.jpg (550x636, 41K)

seething ponyfucker drones

Attached: 64967343_p9.png (644x880, 595K)

Attached: D183ZidUkAExiOz.jpg (617x1024, 239K)

It's superb yeah. Yeah I would call it a masterpiece and top ten of the decade.

No, nothing interesting actually happens besides the MC dying in different ways, I guess. The highlights are the annoying MC, blue maid, and annoying MC rejecting blue maid.

>annoying MC rejecting blue maid.
he didn't

He technically didn't reject her, but it was pretty much a rejection.

man of culture.jpeg

Yeah bro let me “exchange vows” with this girl I rejected

Attached: 525894D2-64E2-4F3A-A9AA-ABC20CFA3BB8.jpg (1175x1528, 477K)

arc 5 c.59 TL just dropped

>If you are self inserting to a character in romance, you should be ashamed and there is an implication that what you are doing is invalid.
If you have basic empathy, you should be able to self-insert into almost every character, if not every character, and self inserting into a romance protagonist is no different when self inserting into a buff battle protagonist in terms of how self inserting makes your tastes invalid: no change of validity at all.

Was there ever an explanation given as to why Emilia doesn't remember Regulus? I mean, she got a pretty extensive look at him during the trials, and he's not exactly forgettable.

yes

mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
been forgetting to upload these sorry

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (640x853, 60K)

Even knowing he was gonna come back after it as always, this fucked me up.

Arc 4and 5 have some pretty nice ones, tho'.

Yeah, Arc 4's second half is really Betty heavy, I love it.

Well, Beako is daughteru, they have different niches.

Rem slapped Subaru's shit from beyond the potato veil, shit was so cash.

spbp

If you’re anime-only? Maybe not, but it’s still great by recent anime standards. If you read the WN? Yes.

Attached: AE094738-09A4-4D33-B5DE-25213852234C.jpg (1450x2048, 306K)

Ah yes, the sweet despair.

Attached: im scared of natsuki subaru.png (843x2048, 452K)

>tfw my grammatically correct ontopic post got deleted but this is ok
Well alright.

She's retarded.

Petegeuse practically stole the show. He was such an entertaining villain and both the English and Japanese voice actors did wonderful jobs.

I would really want to see a second season or a movie.

The archbishops in general are incredibly entertaining. They're flawed, rotten, freaks who go against what's considered human, etc. And it's a shame because Tappei seems to consider the witch cult too uninteresting to write a story from their perspective.

Attached: george batenkaitos.png (1080x764, 829K)

I'm the guy you're replying to, I will never understand why people limit themselves to a handful of episodes. I could name 30 episodes off the top of my head that I'd consider among the greatest.
Anyone who's seen a good deal of anime should be able to as well.

>there are easily dozens of better episodes.
You're more than welcome to name them, I might even agree on some but it still won't change the fact these are among the greatest episodes made.

>And it's a shame because Tappei seems to consider the witch cult too uninteresting to write a story from their perspective.
>writes a story about Petra

The anime gives that impression, poorly but still. From what I can tell, it doesn't get to really interesting stuff and waters down or cuts a lot of area it does cover.

Girl loving the handsome douchebag over the loser stand-in always triggers betas.

Episode 13 was a pleb filter

Season 2 when?

Calling it: S2 announcement in late 2019, S2 air date in late 2020 or early 2021.

Yes, no other show or to be specific, iseki, will get the viewers as hyped/hooked like re zero.

His backstory is one of the things I most look forward to seeing animated in S2.

I hope

I think my rationale is pretty solid. I expect that season 2 will cover arcs 4 and 5. The action-packed arc 5 strikes me as season finale material, and doing that would land White Fox with roughly 10 volumes of content to adapt, just like with the first season.

If we assume that I'm correct on that front, then one needs to look to when the LN will finish arc 5. It appears right now that volume 20 will be the last volume of the arc, and that comes out in September. Alongside that, the Bonds of Ice OVA can also be expected to be released around September (based on the Memory Snow OVA's preview-to-release timeframe). It seems to me that this late-2019 period where arc 5 will presumably be completed, and a Re:Zero OVA that ties into arc 4 will presumably be released, would be the most opportune time for White Fox to announce the second season.

Dude i wanna believe but we had anons also especulating about S2 announcement during the year prior to the OVA release and we got jack shit for it, not even a tease for the real arc 3 ending

Look, the point is that you should try to like a female character without crackshipping.

Dark Rem IF soon

Attached: 1F320DE5-02DB-4843-AD44-B0AF2B871019.jpg (1254x1771, 298K)

fuck off, here on Yea Forums we are against a shitty season 2

Unless it was 40+ episodes, there’s no way they would cover arc 5

Ok storyline(not boring), but the characters are shit. The main character just ruins it all

Shit taste

you have no idea how much they are able to condense things to.

From the INFINITY game.

Attached: Felix 984.jpg (720x1280, 221K)

why did they give him such an annoying VA? hes a 10/10 bro from arc 4 onwards but that voice...

die

Episode 13 took me two days to finish.

A masterpiece in making me feel extremely uncomfortable

Arc 4 is as long as arcs 1-3 combined

>this is what the turd thinks
I bet you like to watch hipster garbage like PPTA and think you're special.

this tame show makes you uncomfortable? try watching boku no pico

don't die

Ok.

Attached: Felix 60.jpg (1091x1280, 769K)

No.
But Re:Zero Dark Ayamatsu would have been. Imagine Subaru reviving 88 times the intro to the point that he elevated the killing of the three thugs to a work of art.

Attached: 1549022432149.jpg (959x1015, 286K)

Stupid edgy shit.

Man I still want more edgelord subs

Attached: 62384253_p12_master1200.jpg (750x750, 378K)

>tfw the only real friends he made was in dark ayamatsu
He even befriended Beetlejuice. Edgy Subaru was best Subaru because he was true to himself and his feelings.

Attached: 1528128506449.jpg (1600x2071, 489K)

>ywn hang out with subs and the gang as they plan their next murder spree
why live?

Attached: 1498402887146.jpg (901x1200, 2.11M)

Garbage

It isn't in either the WN and LN. ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

LN Arc 4 (Vol 10 - Vol 15) including the last bit of Arc 3, is more like is about 6-7 volumes or so. The anime has fit an entire volume into a episode before so I don't know where you guys are getting this extra long Arc 4 delusions from. The anime doesn't show any of Subaru's inner thoughts so they can really condense that shit.

Hanging out with the bros!
Even though this image is wildly inaccurate because Garf would be in middle school, Subs in high school, and Otto in college.

Attached: 1533032304520.png (930x1200, 1001K)

>full sleeves, princely looks and no cleavage
Why must ftm genderbends always be so boring?

Attached: D2B1HDiUcAcOogL.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

Attached: D2B1HcZU8AApgCN.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Attached: D2B1HveUcAA2haL.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

Attached: D2CQsgvVAAIr_UP.jpg (840x674, 69K)

Nonsense. The first 3 arcs total over 150 chapters. Even in the WN version of arc 4 was only around 120, and more than a third was cut from the LN version.

Like I said, the first season covered 9 volumes. To cover arcs 4 and 5, they would need to adapt 11 volumes for season two. It's quite feasible.

You know what I changed my mind.

DIE

Ayamatsu is only good because it isn't canon.

You're right about Otto, but Garfiel is 15 as of arc 5. He could be in high school.

The chapters in arc 4 are much longer

LN Arc 4 is only 5 volumes.

To put it another way, the LN's arc 3 is covered in volumes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. That was adapted in 13 episodes of anime. The LN's arc 4 was covered in volumes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. Do you really think that White Fox would use a full 25 episodes to adapt that?

How much is cut from the LN?
I felt most of arc 4 was decent and was all story relevant

you don't want to know

It's been cut down so that it's around the same length as arc 5.

Half of the good stuff was cut to make more mediocre Emilia scenes

Fuck me

Attached: 1537292946598.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Attached: Felix 972.jpg (500x500, 106K)

die

Attached: Felix 970.jpg (1527x2160, 736K)

die

Attached: DsiUy8KU8AAiDnN.jpg (1200x1099, 116K)

Attached: Felix 959.png (231x239, 94K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/mobilebasic#heading=h.24wupho1nohw

based and homosexualpilled

I don't like that guy's, his assurances that they aren't retconing Subaru loving Rem don't really have any backing. If you never read the WN and read the LN only you would definitely think Subaru loves Rem less than he does in WN, I don't really know how to put it; the LN relation is like at like a 4 if the WN was a 10. His feelings for Rem are definitely toned down, mostly because they removed alot of times he expresses his feelings about Rem.

>Frederica has a beast transformation like Garfiel
Why the fuck

Tappei has to shill Emilia somehow

Attached: 2EF4749B-902C-402A-AA55-24D3B2D06010.jpg (499x607, 119K)

Attached: 67560915_p0.jpg (621x703, 446K)

Should have ended with Rem changing her number to 47.

> 6th scene (Rem kills Subaru in mansion) are not shown
what the fuck? this was a great scene, why the fuck would you cut it?

it has Rem in it, drawing attention away from Emilia. onto the chopping block it goes.

Attached: ebin.png (328x279, 95K)

nah, the scene was way more about emilia. rem just ends up looking like a psycho and emilia leaves roswaal and the mansion permanently to bury subaru in the forest, which makes her look good. if tappei actually has a pro emilia/anti rem agenda he really should have kept this in

I was just shitposting but they really wanted to cut down the length of Arc 4, probably since they want to do 4, 5, 6 to finish the Rem Coma trilogy in one go and not leave things unfinished like the fan favorite character in a coma for the entire season which goes unresolved.

Either someone doesn't like Re:Zero and wants the spam seen or it's just spam.

Arcs 4, 5 and 6 would never be put into 1 season.

It's not impossible.

>Arcs 3-6 in one season
if it was a 36 episode season and it came out when Arc 6 is over then maybe. as of right now you are out of your mind

>The section where Garf punches Subaru and he gets up over and over is cut
No fucking way
What was tappei thinking????

No it isn’t retard

don't underestimate whitefox's niggertry

How is the author as a writer? I usually can't read light novels because I read a lot of literature which makes the terrible writing more pronounced.

from someone who has only read English translations, I think he is fine.

he's amazing compared to other LN authors

>terrible writing more pronounced.
Which terrible writing are you talking about?

As in grammer or word choice? or in characters, plot, story, etc. Tappei excels in the second section while the first section is up to the translators (who aren't the best).

>Subaru does not sign a soul-binding contract with Roswaal and the terms of their agreement are slightly different.
>The conversation between Puck and Subaru leading to him breaking contract with Emilia is cut entirely (happens offscreen) and there is a short scene of Puck saying goodbye to Emilia (in place of that)

>>Subaru does not sign a soul-binding contract with Roswaal and the terms of their agreement are slightly different.
Oh no, turns out they actually have the contract. They just never show it being made, and it's only revealed in the epilogue. It reads like Tappei forgot to put it in.

is that contract still soul-binding?

I seriously believe that the editing was done by Kadokawa staff while Tappei played gacha games

Fucking hack. Was probably too busy jacking it to the elf to remember

No.

Speaking of gacha games... !!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Crash Fever Ferris and Crusch 2.png (1080x2246, 1.06M)

die

Nice

Heroic Cat-Eared Knight Ferris.

Gentlest Hand in the World deals Ultra Damage. Cute!

Attached: Crash Fever Ferris.png (1080x2246, 1.18M)

Yes.

Attached: Rem (1444).jpg (1046x1327, 170K)

How the fuck does this keep crossing over with so many retarded games? How is this thread even still alive?

Good, I read that as "the contract is no longer soul-binding"

This isn't very lore friendly, Ferris isn't supposed to damage people with his abilities.

He does torture Witch cultists in Arc 3.

because Re:Zero is still popular and Kadokawa whores them out

>How is this thread even still alive?
because an user said it would hit 400 and I'll make sure it does just to spite VEGfags

>Heroic
Pft hahahahahaha

Yeah bitch boy stays at home while the Subaru and the gang go save his women, what a fucking cuck. I bet Crusch falls for the irresistible chad Subaru and that’s what makes Felix turn.

Ferris had to warn her not to fall for Subaru in arc 5

Bitches love men that are already in love with other women, she witnessed Subaru’s affection for Rem and she’s been wet ever since.

Tappei already said that Crusch has no romantic feelings for Subaru.

>Re:Zero
>Masterpiece
This is a meme and you know it. RE:Z it's fine but nothing amazing, it feels like S:G in a rpg world but with a lot of mistakes and plot fails

>she’s been wet ever since.
That's probably just the horrible dragon juice leaking out of all her orifices all the time.

Lmao when

Last Q&A.

Attached: Poor Suabru.png (677x77, 5K)

He doesn't want to ruin the surprise, and no time frame was given. Just after losing her memory which could mean only the Arc 4 interlude. Cap this post, when Subaru comes back from the tower with several new bitches in hand, Crusch will join the ranks to reward her savior, her king. Felix will become the court jester and have to watch and heal Crusch when it gets too rough.

Are you perhaps suffering from boredom at the moment?

Has Subaru savepointed after something bad has happened yet?

Yeah. Read nigga. Read. It was a pretty big blow to the audience too.

He got aids

Is there an anime character stronger than Evil Ferris?

And I'm not talking about Ferris with an evil dog on his head. I'm talking about Ferris wearing a Pete mask and unseen hands.

Attached: Felix 957.jpg (424x497, 85K)

Only 5 Ferrises of light and love can take out an Evil Ferris.

Attached: Felix 622.jpg (1080x808, 204K)

Yes. That is actually the case for the anime's last savepoint, Subaru just isn't aware of it yet.

You mean has stuff gotten fucked up in a way he can't fix? Yeah, lots of stuff.

It's mediocre. The only really good part is the waifus

daily reminder that ferris was one of tappei's considerations for the final villain of re:zero

Hmm, who is this person? Wait... could it be... Ferris?!

Attached: Felix 624.5.png (293x475, 181K)

how's the army?

What about this person?

Attached: Surely just Felix.jpg (843x2464, 244K)

I pointed my RK 62 at someone, told them to look inside the barrel, got 15 days of confinement to barracks, and left.

It was an intended accident.

Attached: Felix 892.png (821x536, 666K)

One of the most annoying parts of watching Re:Zero was that Subaru was an unlikable dipshit beyond the standard "literally me" isekai protagonist and the enhancing of flaws in order to show how grating that kind of person is. The other was that the show would spin it's wheels for long periods of time.

When people say that the anime adaptation missed parts or did things poorly, and that the characterization is better in writing, it makes me want to read the LN.

When people say the LN has changed things for the worse, and the pacing issues are still present, it makes me not want to read this at all and go back to Konosuba

I still don’t even understand how that would work

That’s why you read the fucking WN like a normal person

Attached: DA0F9CD0-DA66-4230-A80C-2556E5A44728.jpg (1007x1200, 271K)

He's a deranged tranny who can raise an army of the undead.

It's a poor man's Steins;Gate

She*

He*

>draw a girl
>say it's a guy

Why do Japanese artists do this?

>and go back to Konosuba

based. it's literally the best isekai that has ever existed

>draw a girl
>Make her abrasive and cold, then suddenly not cold
>call it tsundere

>Take a girl
>Put spats and fang on her
>Call it tomboy

>Take a girl
>Add glasses
>etc

For Japan a trap is basically just an archetype at this point. But other countries don't have this archetype yet, so they find it strange.

So you can get autists like to obsess over your series

>be a guy
>say you're a girl

Why do people do this?

>He doesn't want to be a cute girl

Would you like to give Ferris a kiss? Well, he doesn't want your kisses, so you can't.

Attached: Felix 456.jpg (400x513, 141K)

>No rips/subs
>No updates

Attached: Frozen Ram.png (1286x848, 1013K)

you didn't see the cam rip?

Attached: Felix 716.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

When Crusch was captured by Ferris's parents he went to rescue her, even though he has painful memories about them and there were zombies.

Ferris is a heroic cat.

Attached: Felix 533.jpg (480x640, 71K)

Felix has really ugly eyebrows

No, they are really cute nuggets that only Crusch is allowed to lick.

Attached: Complete.jpg (1326x1063, 328K)

i like the pure passion between the two. i haven't had passion in years. i might as well die

It's really not like steins;gate at all, save for one thing that Re:Zero actually does better.

A masterpiece of a turd. So, in a sense, yes.

no, but's its damn entertaining

prophet?

Attached: D18gWBhUkAAui9e.jpg large.jpg (1455x2048, 660K)

dude what

fuck you tappei

Attached: 67757503_p13.png (500x500, 80K)

400+ fuck you VEGfag

Its fucking garbage

Attached: d.jpg (256x287, 17K)

Attached: Cz49WipVQAAZwKz.jpg (768x768, 64K)

Attached: D12ITB6UYAAdn7E.jpg (768x768, 55K)

Attached: D1yDK1qVYAALAaw.jpg large.jpg (1500x1061, 146K)

Attached: D0bquH3V4AAQbnG.jpg large.jpg (676x953, 144K)

bump

Just want to watch a second season for this scene.

I mean exactly what I said.

RbD

The scene where Emilia walks in and find him dead is great too.

Elaborate

After Subaru slits his throat after finding Rem, Emilia walks in and finds his body and has a mental breakdown

If season 2 ever comes, it's going to be interesting to see how the trials are portrayed in animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV3Fu5csdcA
youtube.com/watch?v=z-NuxWkYtlI