Black Clover

Who is best girl?

Attached: 01_021.jpg (1814x1300, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IELcbDcSnZU
mangapanda.com/black-clover/178/16
surveygizmo.com/s3/4901358/BLACK-CLOVER-Character-Popularity-Poll-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Charmy, and she's going to use her dwarf powers to ensnare that four leaf dick.

Charlotte sensei

Noll and Charly

CURsed

Attached: 1551613673952.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Someone needs to make a "virgin vs chad" image with Word Devil and Anti-Magic Devil.

Wevil seems like a total nerd compared to Amvil.
>Wevil: Thin limbs, femanine hips, whispy hair that just goes up, that fucking makeup, magic based on talking, dinky little horns that just curve upwards, had to come up with a crazy 500 year plan with all sorts of manipulation to get a body
>Amvil: just looking at how he acted and his sillhouette you can already tell he's fucking ripped, large explosion of hair going all directions, his magic is anti-magic so he likely just beats the shit out of people after they lose their magic like how Asta does, his horns are huge and curl multiple times while pointing forward (the kind Asta has in his black form), and he just straight up tries to take Asta's body directly and only failed because Asta is retarded.

Attached: 0097-003.jpg (899x1300, 253K)

Mimosa

Mereoleona

Attached: 1539410053531.jpg (540x764, 104K)

So I've never watched the anime adaptation. What the fuck does it think its doing with the weird lines of shading it slaps on everyone? That neck is already shaded with normal looking lighting then there's that weird smudgy shit drawn on.

Anniversary chapters
1: Captains vs the Third Eye
2: Two New Stars
3: Patri and Julius
4: The Devil

What's next?

Attached: 52.png (2089x1567, 3.65M)

Has it really been a year since Patri vs Julius?

It still hurts

Attached: 146.png (875x1300, 2M)

Damn, when did Raimi take over the writing position?

Attached: Asta visits Detroit.png (588x425, 86K)

Charmy

Attached: Yuno's stronk wife.png (910x1300, 362K)

It'll take a full year to see Patri grow his fifth leaf.

Mimosa a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=IELcbDcSnZU

>Anti-Magic Devil is /fit/
When you think about it, he's probably incapable of utilizing mana, so he has no choice but to get swole. It's probably a key factor as to why he choose Asta.

Asta is just his decendant

Anegoleon of course

Attached: 01ajpg.jpg (882x1300, 188K)

Why does she almost look like a nun?

She doesn't. She looks like mommy.

>this is dwarfposting in 2019

I mean the dwarfposter was kind of right

Attached: 1550427534271.png (1280x720, 677K)

No, the dwarfposter was EXPLICITLY not right. That's the point. Tabata saw him posting and decided to btfo "ASTA IS DESCENDED FROM DWARVES WHO HAVE NO MAGIC" posters worldwide.

Dwarfs exist though

Sure, but that wasn't the argument.

Nice backpedaling. You think the archives don't exist? We can all look at and laugh at you for thinking dwarfs didn't exist which was part of your argument you clown

Royal Knight outfit

The argument was asta was a dwarf. That was the main argument.
Everything else was extra bullshit that's was tacked on.

Sure thing. Do you also live in clown world?

Attached: 1538047716803.png (1440x809, 1.39M)

Asta could still have dwarf blood but still be a reject with no magic which is why he was dumped at the church.
Like ichigo, asta could have several bloodlines which is why he cannot use magic they are all blocking his mana system.

Noll's right buttcheek

total views / unique viewers / mass group screening

Attached: bilibili.jpg (1000x385, 104K)

Does look a bit off. Maybe she's wearing some REALLY TIGHT panties that are cutting into her cheek there hard. Otherwise the curve doesn't look right at all.

I want to put my cummies in Char sensei

Charizard would love that!

I have a headcanon

Yuno and Asta are twins but their parents are a Dwarf and Elf that's why Asta's hair is white and he is short but is resilient and why Yuno's hair is black but got a shit ton of mana and pretty good at magic.

No, they are just two halves of the giant demon fwk fought

When does the anime start getting good? At episode 10. The emotional beats its trying to hit feel forced and i'm having difficulty caring about the characters.

Certainly not Noelle.

My vote goes toward the Witch Queen.

Attached: Queeny.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Just wait. You'll be in love with Noelle soon

Attached: 1551218594804.jpg (844x600, 189K)

More action and characters will happen in a few episodes.
I'd say 30 is when it really takes off though the capital riot arc in ep 20's is good but the anime quality drops a bit.

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

It's a shame iqiyi removed it's counts. It was over a hundred million a year ago.

wait, BC has a Char?

Attached: 1edefd1e3b32df48e3e9bfc7657badbc.gif (285x186, 364K)

it's a shonen fightman anime adaptation, it will never be good
you should just read the manga

Everyone knows Noelle is the reason why people watch this show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.16_[2018.05.29_01.39.34].png (588x720, 493K)

>go back and reread old chapters
>chapter 151
>see this
Foreshadow game on fucking point

Attached: Capture.png (590x642, 219K)

Yes, literally a genderbend Char.
Who also have a brown qtie lusting after her

Attached: Kino.png (2048x1024, 1.9M)

Pls explain for brainlet

Raia has ki. Which means who could detect lies throughout the series.
So he knew that the First Wizard King would never have betrayed them.

G-guys. I want to protect Noll smile and happiness with my life. Is something wrong to me?

Attached: BC-67-4.jpg (660x330, 77K)

I don't think he can read ki rather he just has teh ability to discern lies also I dont get how that page = wk not betraying them

you're a dumbass, Charlotte doesn't even wear sunglasses so she can't be a Char

Attached: 69cbbc153d5015403b75c45b2675a550.gif (500x357, 492K)

Tabata really wants us to read between the lines.

Fana.

which one, there's three of them

>B-but both wear helmet with a spiky thingy when they're in the battlefield.
>Not only a brown qtie lusting after her but everyone in the whole kingdom, man or woman. Char also being chased, r-right?
>both are the hottest characters in their respective series

All of them.

>>both are the hottest characters in their respective series
selling the Red Comet a little short there, aren't you user?

Attached: [Zeonic-Corps]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_-_26_[640x480_H.264_AAC]_[784F72CD].mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2017.09.12 (640x480, 486K)

there is no best girl they are all shit ;)

Tie between Mimosa Sally and Belle.

No, best is a superlative term. As long as there is inequality between the things being compared, something will always be the best and something will always be the worst.
Even if they are all shit, the least shit would still be the "best".

The only exception is when there is perfect equality between the subjects of comparison. In which case, there would be no real best since every single one of them is equally the best/worst.

Attached: IMG_20190211_190501.jpg (1334x750, 111K)

Attached: po5hxm7dwpd11.png (631x999, 503K)

I like how Asta and Yuno are embodiments of the classic Barbarian and Wizard tropes.

Look at them titties also I like how she has mana of a noble

When will I see thorny tsun in her elf dress?

I have no idea, but we share the same wish, user.

Vanessa

As much as I like mimosa, even I kbwow that mereleona is the best girl.

Attached: sally's profile.png (768x1200, 511K)

stop looking at her

Attached: cb00366e622f8073ab841a05809962f6.png (768x1200, 488K)

Fuck off, Gauche

is that even a panty?

I want to have a one-on-one private lesson with Charlotte-sensei in my house while the jobber watch us both.

where are the 3 holy sizes?

Okay Sol

Then she's wearing really tight panties user
All for Chadsta when he gets the urge to peep one day

can fire spread all over her body if yes so she's hairless down here

I don't think Anegoleon is big on hygiene so you know bits of ripped hymen are still in there, crusty animal semen, super hairy bush, etc.

Can I ask why everyone is is love with black bull leader and why he seems so uninterested in women, I get that this is a kids show but why all these sexual undertones if literally no one acts in them. If this ends like naruto with Noelle and astra getting married I'm gonna get angry.

the big question is can you survive after sex with this savage

Liar is probably gonna fuck Angegoleon ngl

>bits of ripped hymen
so this is the power of burger sex education

They already had sex during their fight, user.

That's true and I can see Tabata going with the gap moe shit with Liar being lazy shit and Ange being active n shit

Still beats having no sex like you

I want to hug her.

1) Mereoleona
2) Charmy
3) Vanessa
4) Charlotte
5) Mimosa
6) Noelle
7) Dorothy
8) Sol
9) Sister Lily
10) Sally

Attached: peek.jpg (1200x900, 276K)

>Can I ask why everyone is is love with black bull leader and why he seems so uninterested in women
Not everyone, my dear user.
Only three women lusting for his D.arkness and he didn't give single fuck to the other two except the other one.
> If this ends like naruto with Noelle and astra getting married I'm gonna get angry.
Don't worry, user. Tabata is not a faggot like Kishimoto. He's already working on developing some obvious ship until EoS.

I want to marry sister Lily so bad bros

>Tsuns are low
Bad taste.

Attached: IMG_20190217_095219.jpg (854x850, 110K)

who is the 3rd? i only know Charlotte and Vanessa who who want the isekai D

Karna from Black Clover Quartet Knights game
But he told her to fuck off.

This one

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-013544.png (1156x1252, 1.09M)

Sounds really shit

thanks never played the game how is it?

sadly best girl is already dead

Attached: xvw-4CqB0nmJ0RGYx4Vuuuvi3ShKR-E3XKPSVpNwPJrCIvgI9i8XyZB8RrSgk6DT.jpg (800x547, 374K)

She got possessed by her own daddy while lusting for Yami D.
But she's a cuck along with Vaneesa
While Charlotte having some intense kinky fight against Yami with him submitting on her BDSM magic

>Tsuns
>not in the top 2 postiosns
Didn't read anymore.

sounds like a doujinshi

Who's hankering for some Asta Pasta?

Attached: D114tFUUYAAkoT7.jpg (721x1200, 229K)

Ahhh noelle butt!
I love noelle!

Wheres the non peasant menu?
I need the noelle meal.

>drinking cold cloudy Noelle jizz
SIGN ME RIGHT THE FUCK UP

Attached: D1xH9rAUcAAl6mo.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

>Vanessa dish without a booze
thats a shit menu

>eating Zora strawberry chocolate cake
Yummy

I forget bc is popular enough to warrant strange shit like this out side of the west

if we consider Noelle family(Silva) as french and Mereoleona family (Vermillion) as spanish who could be german, italian, british or slavic

Talking about families, will Asta and Yuno get separate family names like in the BC one shot? Or even get it at all?

Attached: Crossly.png (227x449, 83K)

Game description 10/10

Man, I can't fucking wait for this elf shit to be over and for Sally to join the Black Bulls and interact with them in more casual situations.

She's gonna be creaming herself over all the weirdness they have, and her intense focus on Asta will push Noelle and Mimosa to try and stake their claim even harder.

Also, she's a fucking free power-up factory so she could give all the bulls a boost at some point.

Attached: 1449184938940.png (166x166, 14K)

Happy birthday Sally

Vaude can be german or french, agrippa is roman.
Marx Francois is french last name and german first name.
Spirito is Italian.

the emperor mage Julius Novachrono sounds roman/italian

maybe she will find a cure for him

Attached: 1543470097600.jpg (943x1691, 762K)

Asta is best girl

>when your sister's dick is bigger than yours

Attached: IMG_20190212_150926.jpg (452x461, 31K)

You know, I started watching the series disliking Tabata's art style and the out if the book story, but after reading/watching the show for a while, I feel it's growing on me a lot (i still find the noses a bit weird).
Its actually a shame Pierrot didn't give it justice and BC deserved a better looking adaptation.
I have to admit Pierrot is actually fucking good making OPs/EDs tho

Nebras dick is bigger than everyones.
Nothing to feel ashamed of.

>Doesnt like the sharp beautiful features of pointy noses
Absolutely pleb.

Attached: 1551660997711.png (1280x720, 717K)

who is the more busty?

Leona.

The older woman.

I happened to catch the episode where Fana got beat on Toonami last night and seeing it again I only just now realized:
>Despair was beaten by Hope (the black bulls all believing in Asta and whatnot)
>Hatred was beaten by Love (Mars giving Fana a hug)
>Treachery was beaten by Truth (Rhya getting gutted by Word Devil as it revealed the truth about everything)

That's some pottery right there.

Attached: 1445099510811.jpg (317x233, 21K)

>Asta = Guts
>Asta's Swords = Guts' Dragonslayer
>Asta's Devil = Guts' Black Beast
>Asta's Grimoire = Guts' Behelit
>Four Clover Grimoires = Behelits
>Nero = Puck
>Noelle = Farnese but better
>Devils = God Hand
>Patolli/Yuno = different shades of Griffith
Are these comparisons fair? Berserk is probably the biggest influence on Black Clover, so I think the parallels between the two series is fair. If BC were to have a time skip, it'll probably have a noticeable shift in tone. However, I think BC will do the opposite of Berserk. As Berserk became more fantastical and "lighthearted" going into the Fantasia Arc, I think Black Clover will have a darker shift in its narrative.
With that said, I think Black Clover will become darker without becoming edgier.

cool

It's a TV Tokyo anime now.
I dont think its tone would shift too dramatically.

Why does the anime look so bad? Pierrot really doesn't fit the bill for this style

We're going lighthearted too

Attached: CrossoverTime.png (900x1200, 2.33M)

It's a long runner.
Only select episodes matter.

>Only select episodes matter.
They literally have extra hours called "Black Clover Master Selection" to rerun those eps through the week

what a waste of a crossover they should have went with Boruto instead

when are they gonna fix ep63? wanna see it finished.

>Asta and Jyushimatsu yelling about muscles
>Finral and Karamatsu trying to pick up girls
>Todomatsu trying to charm Vanessa who'll then make fun of him for being a virgin
>Ichimatsu and Yami
I'm kinda interested even though it seems pretty random, but there is some chemistry to be had. I've always figured that MHA would be the first series BC would crossover with.

Why the fuck is BC crossing over with Osomatsu-kun.

Dang. Didnt realize. Theres a lot of cool hidden symbolisms my favorite is the one that one user pointed out about lichts face tattoos how its a heart separated by a four leaf clover and tears running down his face

same studio

When the blu ray comes out

I dont watch the anime but whats wrong with ep 63?

It's literally perfect

Noelle is best. But sisgoleon is also great.

I think it's funny that the romanized text doesn't translate her last name, Aquaria.

>what is mythology, grimoires, magic and fair tales
>berserk invented those and betrayals

Asta's dish doesn't even have potatoes in it.

Attached: 1521722381530.jpg (317x233, 28K)

>likes lollipop chocolates
blacked

Attached: 8btuba0bdgu11.png (1280x1920, 1.74M)

That's euphemism for Asta's dick

perfect tits and ass size but who is she?

Mariella

Happy birthday silly sally!

Attached: 1545394723761.png (228x306, 128K)

are you sure?

She looks max cozy

I've never said that Berserk created all of these concepts, but it would be silly to say that Berserk didn't influence or inspire Tabata to create Black Clover. I'm a fan of both series, so I wanted to talk about the Berserk-Black Clover connection. That's all.

Attached: tumblr_pbom1nnN9y1rd83duo4_640.png (616x360, 44K)

she's an Asta bitch?

Attached: Mariella_anime_profile.png (253x369, 51K)

Ye

Yeah, sadly she doesn't have much screentime
Maybe in the upcoming Diamond arc she will

Bros so after the demon confirmed that it was licht and the first wk that stopped him by doesn't that mean the big demon wasn't him? It also brings up the point that licht knew the first wk didn't betray them and after the little fight he had with asta and yuno anyone else think licht was measuring them? The key to defeating the demon is the sword he gave to asta. Because he knows conceptional magic won't work against him but anti magic will. Does anyone think licht might join them to fight against the demon?

Also where the fuck is Yami and nozel

The big demon wasn't him. The facial tattoos don't match up with Lonne.

>Bros so after the demon confirmed that it was licht and the first wk that stopped him by doesn't that mean the big demon wasn't him?
Licht and FWK stopped the word devil from getting a physical body. The demon was Licht and was defeated by the FWK
>It also brings up the point that licht knew the first wk didn't betray them and after the little fight he had with asta and yuno anyone else think licht was measuring them?
Licht saw the humans betray the elves and only the FWK knew of their location. Licht could still be unaware of why the humans were motivated to kill the elves
>The key to defeating the demon is the sword he gave to asta. Because he knows conceptional magic won't work against him but anti magic will. Does anyone think licht might join them to fight against the demon?
Magic did defeat a demon. You see this in the first chapter and at the beginning of every episode

G-guys, is ok to fall in love with Noelle?

Of course. How could you not?

Attached: Extra_Chapter_3.png (1497x2286, 1.01M)

No but you can fall in love with me

Not him, but I just fell for you, user.

Why is her butt shaped like that?

You really should learn the difference between devils and demons in this series before posting theories that make no sense in the canon

Very nice, didn't catch that.

Awwww

Look at that cute noll butt

Christ, I'm so FUCKING hype for the Diamond Kingdom to invade the torn up and destroyed Clover Kingdom. Fuck, that's such a good set up for how to end this arc with a bang with just Diamond Soldiers tearing through the rubble, subjugating the people and just stomping all over the happy ending.

I hope they have AESTHETIC as fuck armor and designs like YORHA

Attached: 929.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Its human nature to desire perfection.

>Diamond invasion
Nah man, it'll be Spade.
They're gonna be the final boss, and they're gonna make their presence known here by attacking with a small but strong force right when everyone's trying to recover from the Elf shit.

Then Mars will swoop in and fend them off and that will lead into Diamond shit as Mars comes asking for help to take over Diamond Kingdom and Clover will realize they need to do it to have an ally in the Diamonds to prepare for the coming war with Spade.
But they won't be able to send a lot of forces with Mars due to needing to protect the recovering Clover Kingdom, thus we'll have Yuno stay in Clover and protect it from Spade forces while Asta and the Bulls head for Diamond to work through all that shit.

Then they'll need to hit up Heart at some point and finally, like 4 years from now, we'll get to the point where they finally fight the Spade Kingdom in a head on war.

Attached: 1473532189511.jpg (325x325, 11K)

>Spade the final boss.
>implying it wont be astas birth parents.
Come on bro.

Who's to say his parents aren't in Spade?

The point is, Spade Kingdom is clearly going to be the final kingdom dealt with. They're separated from the other Kingdoms and have a military might and are the largest.
They're clearly going to start breaking the rules and invading the neutral zone, especially now that Clover got kneecapped by elves. Thus the other three kingdoms will have to come together, which would be their own sagas in their own right.

Attached: ibo1txuos3k11.png (1856x1456, 1.7M)

That's what I think too, but Diamond comes first.

Is the magictech dream from Spade dead? I want magitech.

Of course not. Dimaond and Spade will probably have it, especially since there are DWARFS confirmed, who are the perfect pioneers for this shit and it's the ideal counterplay to the concept of "being loved by mana" is to create machines that "subjugate mana to your will"

Wrestlingfag still hasn't been stopped.

Attached: IMG_20190317_205628.jpg (4096x2896, 773K)

this is kinda hot, honestly

Does a wrestling move count as an offensive spell?

Patribros... We were supposed to win..... The ningens bros.....

Wrestling doesn't involve magic, so Fana has no offensive spells.

What are you talking about? Her offensive beauty spell is already in play.

I don't think it takes a spell for her to make your peepee hard.

I dont think it was ever said that dwarves dont have mana.

Is this /vg/ posting bro...

>Have 40 epiodes to watch now after I got tired of wating each week

Attached: 1546794011594.jpg (2400x1800, 267K)

cunny bro.....

>watching

Can spade be the land of Dinosaurs who can cast magic?

Why does she have six arms? Is this some fetish?

Its ultra fana

I see more BC related content on /fit/ at any given time than I do here. What is going on?

Attached: 1552400144869.png (850x740, 964K)

You guys hate to discuss anything that could possibly happen. You also write every newfag off as jimmy. Obviously no one wants to post here with that.

Then blame Jimmy.

Yeah it's so great to entertain "axe soon" and "Gods bad"
Fuck off.

Hmm I wonder why this thread always dies

>5 replies
>8 replies.
Anyway you do know any more than one thread gets deleted right?

It doesnt though. Only your bait threads do.

>dies
>this thread.
Um retardbro?

About 5-7 "Black Clover" thread died in the past week. Nice try but deluding yourself from the truth doesn't change the truth.

Did something piss him off again?

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-125520.png (954x1093, 913K)

Different topics won't get deleted

replies
replies
It's almost like /fit/ is a board dedicated to fitness and not anime

see

Post those threads from the archive bro.
The burden of evidence is on you to support your claim.

Fuck that art is wonky. Imma photoshop it quick

>Claims they don't
>Gets told they do
>B-burden is on you!

Bc exists. Hes always trying to wipe his wipe away his shit stain of a existence so he could shit post freely again.

see

It was only a few posts ago.
Dont tell me you are now having memory lapses on who claimed what first.

Writh in pain baldy.

Yeah you are right. You must be having memory lapses

Yes, but Elves were played straight. Isolationist being with amazing magical abilities that try and live in nature so it makes sense Dwarves will be played straight too

Where does that say anything about these threads dying?

Attached: _20181019_141150.jpg (415x1300, 207K)

Bro... Dont point it out. I guess patri Lost

Mist dwarves in high fantasy use magic.

I will never understand why they insist on these weird neck shadows in the anime.

So what does that make charmy?

In a sense, Black Clover is the ultimate /fit/ power fantasy. Guy without magic gets swole and beats up wizards? Pretty sure every /fit/izen would approve of the concept. If Asta were taller, then he would fit their vision of the perfect Chad.

Dwarves almost always have magic in fantasy.

Honestly this series caters to children. Every time this thread is in the catalog under whatever name you kids just argue. Wah wah wah muh cool demons. Wah wah wah some aldult named jimmy is angry at me again! Wah wah wah muh elf gurl has no spells! Wah wah wah muh dwarfs! Wah wah wah muh dead kang! Wah wah wah muh mad man! Litterally you all sound like children and I am going to rev up the report bot to get all you underaged fucks out of here. You couldn’t just wait until at least summer? So sick of you children

>lost
/drag/ bro?

SEETHING. cope more BC is here for atleast another 10 years

It’s almost like the shonen genre is catered towards children

Yes, but they also engineer and work on building great feats and structures. Smithing is tied with Dwarves. I'm not talking about them being antimagic, I'm saying if anyone's gonna have magictech it's gonna be them cause they're gonna put the work in.

Well, if Charmy's spirit animal actually is based on Fenrir, the implication is that she's a bastard kid of Dwarf Loki, since Fenrir himself was also a halfbreed of the Gods of Asgards and the Giants of Jotun.

Look at him melt down.

Sorry bro im a /e7g/chad

You do know that you have to be 198+ to access this website right? I guess im going to have to report you :(

Great sure. But I dont think spades going to be home of a shit loads if dwarves.
Maybe like one or 2 maaaybe who are the minds behind possible enchanted weapons (there actual specialty)

Bros hes 15 he'll still grow. He'll become a GIGACHAD

Bc uses symbolisim but its generally never as straight forrward. Theres many mythos being pulled from not just one.

>It's almost like /fit/ is a board dedicated to fitness and not anime
Then the original post doesn't hold much ground, when we have threads with up to ten times more replies than that.

Bro....no....

>if it doesnt reach 600 replies it means it died
Cope badly

>Chad
Cuck*

God delectable noll butt

>Announcing a report
Please do it so your bald ass gets banned

Tabata seems to have trouble with curves. Call it "stylized," I guess

>implying noelle doesnt wear ultra tight pantsu
Her swimsuit was also way to small for her.

>Bird drawn right next to fwk

It's about as obvious yuno being lichts childs reincarnation.

Who is Asta the reincarnation of?

No one.

He is a descendant of the big demon at the beginning.

That's just licht turned into a demon dumbass.
Hes not a reincarnation of licht

Descendant and reincarnation are not the same word bro...... You might want to take some English courses

The demon was killed. And also was the size of the capital.

Dio and Piccolo were also killed

Dio didn't die did he?
also
>size of the capital
And just to hammer it in if asta werent 100 percent human witch queen woulda noticed.

>Dio didn't die did he?
Exactly. You can't claim the demon died unless you magically know all the mechanics of said demon.
Also Witch queen isn't the be all end all of knowledge.

>You can't claim the demon died
His skull is shown in the first chapter

>go to bilibli
>search for mha
>it went from 34 million views, 1.8 million viewers to 35 million views, 950k viewers from season 1 to season 2
>season 3 suddenly has 100 million views and 2.2 million viewers out of nowhere

Attached: 1547534725484.gif (240x291, 568K)

Yes and? How do you know he didn't have a way of sending apart of him off for later?

Attached: IMG_20190317_234422.jpg (653x812, 97K)

Probably because it is a more successful franchise than this dumpster

Shes the oldest wisest character in the manga. Shes not perfect but I'll take her word over yours that completely contradicts that.
The first thing she did was see is asta wasent human by seeing if he was a descendant of elves. Bu no hes just a defective human.

Do you also still refute that Nero is something after she did comment on that?

Sorry bros....I took the red pill....

How is this the slightest bit relevant to bc?

What's the BC numbers in chinkcountry?

I dont recall refuting nero as anything.
Hes clearly the fwk

>metashit

Its not, but jimbo feels the need to shitpost

It's not, mha needs spammers to inflate its numbers while the other sites hide bc's numbers which are over 200 million by now.

>It's jim if I don't like it

Not on school grounds!

Generally.
I tend to only dislike pathetic posters.
I hold most anons to a higher standard

What are the numbers bro? Wasn't it deleted this year?

Do you think principal Julius minds?

He just wants to mold young minds.
He would prefer they dont but hes neglectful.

Based julius

I like to imagine there'd be a lot of female students that want PE instructor Yami to take them to the back room like one of their animated chinese pornographies, but he just has no interest in any of them and instead just likes butting heads with the frigid botany teacher.

Doesn't the squad you're in decide which teacher you get in the bc school au?

the female student will flock around chadYuno

I'm going to bed. Please worship Noelle.

Attached: IMG_20190214_093243.jpg (845x1290, 75K)

I always worship my goddess.

Back off, Yami!!

Attached: 1550404388106.png (401x856, 365K)

Melonoleona

Can't wait bandai create this figure

I want noelle to belittle me as she drinks starbucks

The one with magic

It’s like there is a target demographic. It’s weird to imagine a publisher trying to cater to cater to anyone for business. Hey! I found a brain your brain in the nearest dumpster.

>some aldult
Pfft ahahahaha

Liking and fan of shonen =/= children

Why reply?

Wo Mimosa? Because it's magic that she somehow got her bazungas to fit

What about noelles schrodinger's panties?

Without the scan discoloration

Attached: 5d226jsojqm21.png (1596x1167, 3.57M)

What would you say is the morale of the story in Black Clover?

Demon keikaku just like real world

Not giving up.

get /fit/

Hays deserve dispair

Will osomatsu fujo create doujin for black clover

What an improvment.

I want to ask Noelle on a date and have her flustered

>Noelle even wears her string pantsu to school
Because I assume she's not kinky enough to go commando.

Attached: Black_Clover_Jump_Next_2015-06_Poster.png (1280x955, 2.68M)

God I want to take that iced coffee and spill it on noelle’s head.

Hope so

Attached: 142b5b580aa6f8929eaeedb4ea668ea0.jpg (236x330, 29K)

She would laugh at you since you're virgin

Can someone explain this? Like outline how her panties are working or something cause that curve on her cheek doesn't make sense.

Attached: what is happening to your ass.png (652x1062, 1.14M)

Shes wears tight string pantsu

Like this.
Noelle tends to wear a few sizes too small.

Attached: 20190317_223344.png (138x336, 35K)

Attached: 1541053886857.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I wish that were me.

I remember back then when it was very hated. Constant comparison to former shounen mangas left and right. The hate was over top since it was seen as a replacement for Naruto which ended just few months before Black Clover manga debuted. It was even dubbed as the worst manga in history by critics. And the hate doesn't stop there. It got worse when the anime debuted due to various reasons (you know it already). Majority of anitubers and anime community in general dropped it in the first or two episode. If we look at it, Black Clover series is literally Asta in a nut shell. Looked down and get joked by everyone, while it's rival series (MHA) is Yuno, the common popular rival trope that is the best in anything (sales, reception, animation etc.) and loved by the majority.
But just like Asta, Black Clover keeps on moving forward. Didn't mind the people who constantly shits on it and just prove in every arc that it keeps getting better. Despite it's flaws, majority of it was outweighted by the good ones. Several people are now seeing that it was really worth it and slowly increasing in popularity including those who doubt it at the beginning. Black Clover has still long way to go but it was the start of the story of a true underdog shounen protagonist.

Attached: Sally.png (1366x768, 888K)

Attached: EP 75 preview.jpg (768x768, 124K)

GEH

Noll best clover

Attached: D1ixnj_UwAEJHf5.jpg large.jpg (1801x2048, 235K)

>Blue and white sailor uniform
>While other BB wears black.
Silver Eagle Noll soon.

You need to go back.

sufficient application of force can solve all problems

I dont think tabata could live taking noelle out of the main cast. He loves tsuns too much.

He will just have mimosa join BBs and then she can be new main girl

Shes not a tsun.
Tabata loves tsuns.

Yuno doesn't need to be a BB to be likeable. Being transferred into Silver Eagle only improve noll.

Yunos hardly a character rather than likable.

>slinking back to her family after all this development she made when not under her family would be good.
Miss me with that retard logic. The bulls are her true family.

Art looks off.
Nothing special.
Really disappointed in kirsches face in the bottom corner.

what will replace failed bc anime?

Who upset you this time?

Oh lawdy

Bleach reboot

>hes actually a butt hurt bleach fag.
It all makes sense now.

Opportunity does not come to you, you must make an opportunity.

>5 Vermillion
>1 Silva
Why are the Silva Family a bunch of irredeemable shit.

Attached: Stayingweak.png (1314x1112, 911K)

They all pale in comparison to the perfection that is noelle.

>that cherry blossom attack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: ba hah.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: BC-.jpg (1562x676, 194K)

I don't know shit about BC but fucking hell the chick on the left is perfect

Attached: noe.png (672x372, 314K)

That's Mimosa, bro

Wakey wakey BCfags

Attached: I+am+so+using+that+_1be177a810b1d7947a51981aa8e1519e.jpg (810x1038, 596K)

Attached: Wizard King Sekke.png (1925x1072, 1.97M)

Good taste

This fanart or an omake if latter do u have the link?

an omake
mangapanda.com/black-clover/178/16

Lift.

How mature of you.

There's always (((somebody))) behind everything.

>light magic isn't light speed
What's the fucking point?

You need ki for light speed detection

Remainder that after this arc we gonna have a new arc about magic emperor election.

Are magic power genetic?

It could be. Water magic and steel magic were passed down from Acier and Silvadad

Will it be Yami since he was 2nd place and William is a fucking traitor

>Its could be
It fucking is
Dont know how you are so slow to this.

While I think it looks horrible, it's supposed to be a storm of some kind.

>It fucking is
Tbf we haven't seen WQ's Blood Magic in any of the other witches we've seen so far.

>Yami:"creampie or blowjob?"

Both.

As long it's not coming from anal. Safe sex out there gentlemen

>He's never seen an actual booty

I know fine women of high culture whose ass you can take shots off.

Do you think Mrs Tabata plays "Where's Charmy" in every promo image or chapter?

She gained an offensive spell just to compete for the mc's muscular dick. Bitch is workin for it.

That's because witches are a eugenics project for her to ingrain magical lines into her kingdom.

Both vanessa and WQ do have magic that manipulate other things.
>puppets blood
>string puppet
The queens magical influence is there.
But regardless the lack of evidence is not evidence itself.
We have solid evidence of light magic fire magic water magic and steel magic being passed down.
It's also greatly possible that blood magic is exceptionally recessive so they leaned more on the fathers magic.

It's kinda sad how her offensive presence just falls off a cliff after this.

It's the way if shounen heal sluts.
No Matter how strong they get they are never truly battle competent or helpful in fights between the big boys.

It’s impressive that she learned even a single offensive spell in the first place despite being a healer. That’s why Patri knowing that one healing spell was such a big deal.

Mimosa is unironically 10/10. All BC girls are 8/10 or higher.

Attached: 9DB6D6C0-4E11-4CA9-9F15-014DDE461CAE.png (960x776, 673K)

S-Sakura? Tsunade?

Who knows. He might be talking about the thorny tsun

And her obsession with mc dick led to it being a giant phallic flower that jizzes magic. She's not even trying to hide it.

Her plant phallus was out during the battle with Rhya.

Don't worry, user. Yami loves to give Charlotte a vanilla in her garden.

Based

I really hope you arent using them as positives examples of this.

It's less impressive when you remember shes royalty. That level is to be expected and her fellow magic knights basically agreed.

Hold up. Mimosa is mainly support. Why are you expecting an offensive specialist's offensive power out of her just because she's royalty?

I'm not. I just said it how it is here.

With that logic, Noelle, Solid, Nebra, Nozel, Fuego, Leona, Leo, and Kirsch are all shitters compared to Mimosa for not knowing a variety of healing spells.

Mimosa has been the most competent battle WSJ healer in recent years. You just put too much value in offense.

offensive magic is way more highly regarded. Than any other type of magic in universe
You are correct though

Are you refuting my point?

Mimosa is also a shit for not knowing any defensive spells that Noelle, Nozel and Fuego has.

Not him but I don't see exactly how that changes what was said.
Mimosa was called imcompetent.
just not battle competent. It's the truthm

was not called incompetent*

I'm saying the opposite, that she's battle competent. Her one offensive spell is much more serviceable than like 80% of the goddamn Clover magic knights. She's practically the only healer trusted enough by fucking captains to go with the strike group to the Shadow Palace. If all she could do was fucking heal and map, she wouldn't be coming along and instead get some palace healers who are expendable.

It took an entire kingdom under the thumb of a mad scientist to raise a barn full of orphans for filtering purposes to distill a specific complexly hybrid grimoire and brainwashed/trained its recipient for years just to do what Mimosa did on THIRST alone. Charmy's not the only one starving.

Attached: queen.jpg (1000x1118, 133K)

That's all she's done during this whole arc though.

So has she done more than map and heal this entire arc?

I don't really think mars is Morris's crowning achievement.

Yeah, actually listening to the villains talking shit, that's why they know about the reincarnation spell's time limit.

I'm not sure that was Morris's goal.
Mars had to kill fana. if she just died her grimoire would have disintegrated too.
it's because her pheonix element that she survived and then got her grimoire spliced.
Mars probably coulda been stitched with anyone.

>Attempting to take away bavals accomplishment of resisting Wiked heart to just chat.
switch compass and bavals and see how well her stand no jutsu would a worked.

My niggu

Oh yeah, I just realized that the phoenix thing is how Human Fana survived getting Mars’d first time. I always thought Patri finding her alive after all that time was a little weird.

Kirsch didn't inform everyone, he was present.
>overstating the "resistance"
Baval was being your typical arrogant winner. Tell people your plan because you're confident you're winning.

All that means is that Kirsch is retarded.
It's. not points in mimosas favour. it's points to kirsch retardation.

Why would he need too? The very first thing mimosa did when her and Kirsch shown up was yell that there was a fucking timelimit

Kirsch being retarded has nothing to do with it. She had the presence of mind, it's Mimosa's point.

It was the most important thing to inform people about at that time. He could've screamed it first but he didn't.

Yuno, Gauche and Mereoleona don't have ki

it's not a competition for who says it first.
Would you some how argue mimosa was less capable because kirsch screamed first? Fuck outta here with that retard logic.

God noll does all kinds of things to me.
Why is she drinking Starbucks?

Will Noll ever get a tsun lesson from instructor Charly?

Attached: 1554te35321e7867.jpg (500x339, 28K)

Hopefully she will. She still has much to learn about what it means to be a tsun.

Noelle is still in the early stage of tsun.
Noelle is just not honest with herself.
While Charlotte has moved on to the next stage where she's only not honest with other people.

Yuno is Yuno. Gauche hard counters light with his mirrors. Mereoleona does have ki

>Mimosa's mimosas pushing out even from her shirt
The girl is absolutely stacked.

>she will never realise that the only way she'll get her captain is by agreeing to a threesome with Yami

I'm pretty sure Charly wouldn't share.

>Yuno is Yuno
Not an argument
>mirror hard counters
He still doesn't need ki to react

were Noelles tits always that big?

They dont look particularly big in that image but yes

Attached: 20181123_110101.png (856x397, 435K)

I wonder what's the grading system, 1-3 leaves for fail, bare minimum pass, good and 4 leaves for excellent.

I don't think there are 2 leaf or 1 leaf grimoires for this concept to fully transfer.

I can now worship on the go

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-110843_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1080x2220, 843K)

>You will never feel her mimosas press against your back as you fight elves together

Attached: E608DDC8-D227-413C-B088-080CB7C56B6C.jpg (649x478, 137K)

pretty based ngl

So Asta's book is called Grimoire of Despair, so Patri's would be called Grimoire of Treachery? if it turns black clover too?

Grimoir of The Fool would be better, but asta will probably give a speech and cheer him up.
Then comes rades, nozel and fuego to kill him while valtos sacrifices himself to let him live.

I think the deep dispair is just one of the requirements for a devil to curry or a grimoire, so Grimoire of Despair is probably isn’t specific to Asta’s, but is used to name it since it’s the only 5-leaf we know of for now. And yeah, Patri’s will turn into black clover if Wevil succeeds.

*to corrupt a grimoire

they are both called grimoires of despair.

i thought it relates to the opposite meaning of clover symbol faith, hope and love which is treachery, despair and hate. since Licht's grimoire born from him despairing while Patri is deceived to reviving the Devil. i dunno just a random thought lol

the devil is just making patri despair too

>Rereading Yami vs Charla
I just wish Charlotte won't keep the elf boost due to curse, so Yami can choke those assumption of his that Charlotte is a pathetic woman relying on others to improve her magic.

Dang, what does it feel like being a brainlet?

What do you mean?
Enlighten this brainlet, please?

elves aren't affected by human curses. so just like William char will go back to being handicapped.
Also luck didn't keep the elf boost either he just remembered how the magic was used

He's not saying shes pathetic, he even said he admires how even with the curses drawback she was still able to rise to the rank of captain. Him saying she shouldn't rely on elf powers could be seen as him saying to turn back human you fucking brainlet

True.
That's why I'm saying she shouldn't keep the elf boost because of the curse that confines her true magic while Charla using it effortlessly.
He's assuming that she's pathetic relying on someone to boost her magic after admiring her that she turned the curse that keeps her magic unleash it's full potential into her own power and utilizes it in her own way to become stronger. I just want to see Yami to get choke in his own faulty mouth.

now draw Noelle with a sports bra and spats!
DO IT

Dang is this what peak brainlets are like

>e celebs like black cover now like foreverworld
fuck off

I-im so s-sorry for being by a brainlet.

Attached: _20190319_012353.jpg (709x827, 127K)

*being a

my bigger problem is that most big enough celebs are total brainlets.
only guy I bother watching at times is fang strider.

Hopefully we’ll get a PE class spread with the students in their gym clothes sometime in the future.

I see you are also a man of culture

Finral power is based he can rape Vanessa without anyone notice by warping his D

>You didn't make a Tulpa yet.

OVA when?

next year

So, I girl with fate manipulation, a guy who can slash through dimensions, and a kid who can cancel and absorb magic walk into a bar...

Real talk, what's stopping yami from just slashing horizontally? Is doing it vertically one of the requirements? A horizontal slash would fuck a wide area up big time

Yuno and Mereo cannot utilize ki as far as we know, but they do know Mana Zone which enhances physical ability including their senses and reaction time to enemy attacks.

you see how much Yami be flexing when he does that shit?
horizontal swings are to taxing

Looks like word soul magic isn't OP after all.
Asta and Yuno aren't riddled with holes.

Attached: hmmm.png (783x529, 414K)

>it's not a competition for who says it first.
I didn't make it a competition. You did, retard.
I said she had the presence of mind to listen and inform the others later. Your WHAT IFs are your own retarded logic.

you did though.
You made it seem like that the fact that Kirsch didn't open up his mouth first men's he's less capable even though they had just arrived.

Well that confirms that his words can't attack directly. They only affect the space around them.

Both Viz and Jaimini included the bit about Licht's child in Yuno. Not sure why MS left out the word since the kanji was there.

Stop putting words in my mouth retard. I just said he didn't inform everyone. That's not evidence of retardation, it's evidence of Mimosa bringing something to the table besides healing and mapping that was important to the argument at hand.

Be a retarded bitch somewhere else.

Why bring up the kirsch didn't say something if not to berate him on it as if mimosa made an accomplishment?

Who decided which feats only counted? You? Back to special school, retard. Mentioning Kirsch was a comparison point, not proof of retardation.

regardless it's not something special that mimosa relayed information they all do. and have done it several times this very arc.
Bavals said what he wanted to say. it's not mimosas feat that she heard beneficial information.
Don't bring up kirsch not saying anything as point.

What comparison point They had just arrived then mimosa yelled to Asta there was a time limit. Should kirsch have covered her mouth to so he could say it?
I'm not seeing how the comparison works in the slightest.

>regardless it's not something special
Healing mages can heal so let's remove Mimosa's capability of healing.
Klaus can map so fuck Mimosa for that.
Yep, you're right, she's fucking incompetent, Tabata should delete her from the series.
Fuegoleon should also return to his coma, how dare he not learn fucking healing magic.
In fact, Asta should be deleted altogether because he can't cast magic.

She had the presence of mind. That's all it is. Kirsch didn't say it, she did.
Is every comparison a determination of who's retarded to both of you? Jesus

Offence>All others.

Alright great.
Mimosa is so competent! she can talk n shit!
So useful!

Kek

Of course, nice of you to recognize that. Do that sooner, dipshit.
>muh sarcasm
Take this L.

Not part of the argument just want to put it out there again that mimosa the healer mage crucial to making sure everyone else stays up n running was about to be taken out first.
Again.

Attached: 07 (1).png (918x1300, 480K)

Anyone read the official translation on Black Clover 197 yet??
So what happened is that the soul of Licht's child is inside of Yuno. An unborn baby with no personality to control Yuno, which is why Yuno took all the elven power but didn't lose his own sense!

It's like the dungeon arc all over again!

It's like the villains are smart enough to take out the supports first. How To War 101.

We came to this conclusion like 8 months ago slow poke.

Just like with finral and vanessa amirite!

Mimosa might be the best support to ever support then.

If you are going to be taken out first you arent useful.
You are a liability.

What do you mean?

They probably just want to remove the big tiddy distraction

That's elf fana clearly.

That's not how it works, user.

That's why tanking is a thing, which nobody did for Mimosa back then. Now Asta tanked, but that's all he could do vs Rill.

But bro....she could talk. Why didn't she use her power of listening to not get hurt.

>bring in completely unrelated point to discredit current point
This is when you know retards have nothing else to say

Breaking the supply chain is the oldest trick in the book, because of how important it is.

Astas a warrior bro. He cant be focusing on that shit.
If she cant handle herself she shouldn't go.

Asta's nothing without supps.

If asta is nothing and mimosa was less than nothing. As shes a healer and not a supp.

>Supply chain aguments.
This argument would work if Rila was in the state of mind to be thinking of such. But he was busy getting pissy at his art. B
his creatures were attacking aimlessly.
The weakest link was about to be culled

she's gonna make them beg her to have her back
a little bit of grovelling would do them good

I really dont see that happening.

>greentexting supply chain arguments
Here's your (You)

>Green texting

surveygizmo.com/s3/4901358/BLACK-CLOVER-Character-Popularity-Poll-2019

Viz is doing a popularity poll

I voted Sekke

It's because shounen jump is doing one.
This always the casen

Good job, user.

I'm sorry. I had a duty to vote for the sea goddess.

no u

Time to vote for Noll

I voted for my girl Yuno!!

Attached: e0eb8da6e73574db1f30f808bc33b3de.png (507x385, 172K)

ANEGOLEON FOR THE WIN

Based and lioness pilled

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR

Typical psychotic Mimosafag throwing a tantrum like a man baby bitch.

>no argument
Cope

looks like someone has never played tf2

MEREOLEONANONS RISE UP!

Based

Attached: 136368476.jpg (1024x751, 180K)

>only one pick
>not 10 picks to get a more clear view of the favorites
Shit as usual.