So what are Yea Forums's favorite mystery type shows?

So what are Yea Forums's favorite mystery type shows?
I'll start.

Attached: 1536249764940.jpg (248x369, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/genre/7/Mystery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hyouka is the only one that comes to mind right now, for me. I haven't seen Monster but I read it, can't really remember much about it.

Re:zero

Stealth rec thread.

Attached: tumblr_ou4kciKwIo1rdd5fxo1_540.gif (540x389, 1.51M)

>stealth

Another.

Attached: Mei.gif (250x250, 147K)

Master Keaton is the best mystery ever written and monster is just a poor man's Master Keaton

There's barely any mystery in Master Keaton.

Monster was so shit.

Only decent mystery type shows were GitS and Ergo Proxy. Bebop had a slight mystery vibe too.

Shittaste and underagepilled

Attached: johanwithchildren.gif (600x400, 3.76M)

Fuck you, how is any of that something an underage would even know about?

Also forgot Death Note, that wasn't as good as GitS but wasn't as shit as Monster.

And yes like the guy said, rec thread.

>Reddit spacing
C'mon,you're better than this.

Attached: siblings.gif (500x375, 918K)

Sneed

Absolute shittaste. Monster is a masterpiece.

No I'm not.

I'm worse.

Much worse.
Nah it's ass. Plus it dragged out for about 45 episodes more than it should have. Trash show for trash people who think they are really patrician or some shit.

>Monster is shit
>Ergo Proxy is a good mystery show
Fuck off underage

Well, Ergo Proxy isn't great, but it's definitely not as bad as Monster.

Anyway here OP
myanimelist.net/anime/genre/7/Mystery
I post this partly to spite Yea Forums for not spoonfeeding me in the past and also to give you enough shows that you don't come back here for at least a few years

Monster is a psycho-thriller, user, not the truest mystery. I love Monster but to answer your question, it's Subete ga F ni Naru, Monogatari and Detective Conan. I might like Ergo Proxy, too, if I start watching it now.

I've read about ten volumes of Conan a few years back, when I was way more into anime and manga then I am now. I really enjoyed it, but I've read and watched like a hundred other series. Is it still good and is the anime better/as good as the manga?

Psychopass
Parasyte
Lain
Texhnolyse
are all pretty great mystery series

>GitS
>Death note
Neither of them are mysteries.

you must be joking

Death Note in anime
20th century boys in manga.

>Parasyte
>humans are the real monsters
dropped

Parasyte was fucking awful tone-deaf, wandering garbage. Also, how was it a mystery series? It was just a load of random fights with characters the anime didn't bother to develop.
I don't even mind that message as long as it is delivered with some nuance, which is something Parasyte has absolutely none of (or subtlety for that matter)

A classic

Hyouka is a SoL disguised as a mystery show and I like that

They are still good. Repetitive but not as bad as Kindaichi Shonen.

Overrated shit.

Make love with Johan

This

t. contrarian faggot

ew