Osomatsu-san

The Osomatsu-san movie is in theatres now, yet I haven't seen anyone make a thread about it.
Is the western hype truly dead, or is everyone just trying to avoid spoilers?

Attached: D1thKtLW0AIBX6p.jpg (962x1158, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kekkomatsumaki.tumblr.com/post/183495054480/heard-nyall-wanted-some-ososan-movies-spoilers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope that everyone is just waiting for a rip/sub.

I'm still hype, OP

Attached: D1qlYTeUgAANHXj.jpg (850x1200, 183K)

Spoilers fucking never

WHAT HAPPENED TO ICHIMATSU

There's decent hype out there but it's not big on Yea Forums anymore. I've seen a bunch of western fans shitting themselves in desperation for spoilers over on twitter, but not much has been translated yet so there's little to discuss. It's a shame, though, I miss the old threads.

>those fucking nobita glasses

>-kuns
I miss seeing these monkeys.

you just gotta search hard enough and know Japanese, then you can find plenty of them

unless someone films the movie in the theater, you're gonna have to wait a couple month

Yeah I miss making them, but there's not much going on with it so they die quickly. I just hope we get an English translation soon.
Also drawfag if you're in here fuck you

I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I'm tempted to just go on twitter and pixiv and spoil myself as much as I can trough fanart.
Either way, the wait for a rip is going to suck.

>HS Jyushimatsu smiling
Does that mean he's going to become the Juice we know during the movie's events?

so the cat is actually a self-insert?

Attached: 73710855_p7.jpg (868x1223, 232K)

All the spoiler tweets I've seen so far only talk about how precious Karamatsu is, so at some point I stopped actually reading them.
If any of you find a Japanese summary of the movie, I can translate it

Choro is supposed to be cool in it. Also some parka shit. I'll have to try to forget about it until the BD.

more like Chota glasses

Attached: chota cat.jpg (600x600, 59K)

The cat is the one who actually regrets the past, unfortunately. Wish they didn't tease us like that again.

One of the booklets you buy has more artwork. Glad I found this on twitter, but it was the only cap that was there too.

Attached: PERFECT BOY.jpg (1200x676, 173K)

Pic sauce?

you actually want a self-insert in the show?

>Does that mean he's going to become the Juice we know during the movie's events?
Looks like it.

Attached: D1OWkEwU0AIN0ND.jpg (600x500, 52K)

>avoiding spoilers
>for a comedy

Like, what the fuck could you be spoilered on.

implied character development that's gonna get shelved in the next season!

One fan's actually begging that someone out there in Japan to camrip the film for her, which will never happen.

No, I should have phrased that better. I don't want that in the show. I meant that the trailer teased that one of the brothers regrets their past, but it's a bait-and-switch and they made up this new character for that.

I don't want more love interests for the matsus, that would just feel wrong.

>character development
keke

he looks like he's about to lose it in two of those, really makes you think

According to a post, Juice smiles when not hamming it up in edgelord mode. Other 18 versions like Ichi also hold traits of their current selves.

Yes
kekkomatsumaki.tumblr.com/post/183495054480/heard-nyall-wanted-some-ososan-movies-spoilers

thank you for posting this!

my heart feels calm, now that I know what happens in the movie

Thank you for sharing, user. I'm staying away from in-depth spoilers like this (drawings of fluff that happens is fine) but you're doing a good deed.