Ishida's new project

What are you're expectations for Ishida's new project

Attached: jack jeanne.jpg (1000x609, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-27/broccoli-shueisha-partner-to-develop-multimedia-project-with-planned-anime-game-adaptations/.132076
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu, literally "maiden game"), sometimes contracted to otoge, is a story-based video game that is targeted towards women. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male characters. This genre is most established in Japan, and is mostly made up of visual novels and simulation games; particularly dating sims and life simulation games.

cute boys

>middle girl has two boyfriends
slut

Literally who.

>girl

It's already been confirmed that this is a (mobile) game and Ishida does the designs and visuals. Also, wouldn't surprise me if he had already worked on that project while writing :RE.

Attached: D1tFm82UYAAhOL3.jpg (900x1260, 248K)

I'm confused. Who's the girl among all those people

part three soon

>tfw he rushed TG so he can work on his dream game
absolute madman

me

I think only the pink haired one is a girl, the rest are traps. Pic related was posted two months ago and it shows one of those characters who's also a trap.

Attached: DwUk67PUwAAaPGm.jpg large.jpg (1000x708, 80K)

but all of them have man shoulder and no boob so I have to bet that they're all traps

So does the one on the right. Love triangle bullshit

Have traps poisoned your mind to tallflats?

Middle blonde must also be a trap

>Ishida says, "I have been working on this for the last three years while writing Tokyo Ghoul. And I am still working. Please look forward to it!"

I think it was already confirmed that it's a man

Attached: necromancer.jpg (1000x708, 156K)

I'm not surprised

Lmao so this is an otome with traps instead of ikemen
I'll look forward to it

>tranny eto d

Attached: 21.jpg (586x649, 93K)

This guy's art is beautiful, but he can't write a story for shit

clowns to the right of me, jokers to the left

Did this dude take hormones?

Attached: 20190315_133646.jpg (198x209, 41K)

kek, eto suffering never ends

Attached: 1521016716206.jpg (236x266, 36K)

So what is this? Fantasy or something? The designs make me think of vampires for some reason

Trap fantasy

Ishida did 5 more posts on his twitter but I'm waiting for translations, maybe he gives us more info on that

Do otomes really have wet dreams about this abomination?

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190315_134413.jpg (441x445, 55K)

>girl
>surrounded by slutty traps who wants your pussy

I wouldn't mind to have this as manga.

Those are boys aren't they?

>Girl

>I have been working on this for the last three years while writing Tokyo Ghoul.
>literally the time when black reaper showed up and the manga started going downhill ever since
you can't make this shit up.

>I have been working on this for the last three years while writing Tokyo Ghoul.
Based.

>Three last years while writing tg
>TG went to shit in early 2016 (3 years ago)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So, is this a normal otomeshit or M O B A G E?

>tfw TG died for trap fantasy game

Attached: 1528276120952.png (607x600, 693K)

We don't know shit yet.

>>I have been working on this for the last three years while writing Tokyo Ghoul.
holy shit, why didn't the fucker take some breaks between alll this shit? maybe this could've saved :RE

Please don't fuck it up

Attached: ch.png (285x236, 64K)

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-27/broccoli-shueisha-partner-to-develop-multimedia-project-with-planned-anime-game-adaptations/.132076
>Media company Broccoli announced on Thursday that it is developing three new projects aimed at women, including one that is a partnership with Shueisha.
>Broccoli and Shueisha are partnering to jointly develop a new multimedia project with plans for an anime, consumer game, and app. Happinet is also involved in the planning for the project.
I guess, it's this one.

O

NO

It talks about two projects with Happynet though, one with Shueisha and one without. We still don't know which one it is.

based chadrenposter

Here, finally a good translation:
>I began working on Jack Jeanne, the work that was announced during the day, about 3 years ago while TG was being serialized.
>I will be relaying more news in regards to Jack Jeanne in the future, so there is something I’d like to say before that happens.
>There appears to be some things that can’t be revealed yet, so I will have to keep it vague.
>If I have to be honest, I was really wary at first since a lot of BROCCOLI’s products were otomes.
>But because the idea I was offered was so interesting, I accepted because I wanted to think over it myself, even up to the details.
>As a result, I’ve had a considerable amount of freedom on this project. Or rather, it might be more accurate to say that the details of it have changed in various ways because I ended up suggesting all kinds of things…
>So this work may be a bit different from the usual products that everyone expects from BROCCOLI up to now.
>I’m doing something different from what I usually do in this work, but I think the essence of it is akin to drawing a manga of a different genre.
>In a sense, my main occupation is as a mangaka and right now I’m working a slightly different job, is my take on this.
>As a mangaka, I’m very thankful to have the chance to experience all kinds of different things, so I will earnestly do my best.
>But I will use everything I’ve done here to find inspiration for when I draw my next manga.
>For anyone who’s interested in this work and would like to take a detour, I would appreciate it if you could keep up with the updates for a little while.
>Then, I hope you will continue to look forward to it.

New manga project confirmed?

Well, Tokyo Ghoul was from Shueisha. It makes a lot of sense if they asked Ishida to work on this one.

wtf who allowed that this gigantic disappointment of an author is allowed to release another series? I guess some ppl rly wanna see the world burn

This one is just a game where Ishida probably writes the storyboard and does the visuals etc. But he already went on record a while back saying he's trying to come up with ideas for a new manga and now he mentioned it again. My guess would be, 1-2 years from now and he's starting a new series.

Attached: 2.jpg (1229x1741, 764K)

You didn't even read the posts in this thread, fuck off

White haired girl is cute. I'll read it for her. I just hope it's not a generic otoge.

>girl

>he doesn't know

Is it confirmed that they're all boys?

only the blonde and white haired one

FUCK YOU ISHIDA!!!

Attached: 1530534023035.jpg (960x784, 380K)

Attached: 1550192212297.png (459x551, 250K)

Words cannot describe the levels of seething indignation pulsing through my veins right now. At long last, I finally know why this fucker ruined what would have potentially been favorite manga of all time.

Attached: 1444607559910.png (934x1091, 636K)

>tfw TG died for trap fantasy game
If I was Ishida, I would've chosen the trap fantasy game too, to be honest.

>writes and draws a hundred pages long storyboard for Root A, which also includes tons of illustrations for the ED song
>works on TG: Jail ( includes a 550 pages long scenario book and bunch of illustrations)
>draws tons of other illustrations, most of them not even related to TG because they are gifts for friends or VA
>draws 300+ illustrations for a Calendar
>all this while working on :RE
And now we're told that he had also been working on this new game during that time, which is just the cherry on top. To be honest, the sequel was doomed to fail, because in those 7 years he only took a break for a month after TG ended.

Attached: nuggetneki.png (844x1200, 1.39M)

Plot twist: One or two of the boys are actually reverse-traps.

YOOOO

The most ugly ones.

>>But I will use everything I’ve done here to find inspiration for when I draw my next manga.
What did he mean by this?

Nice

Is ishida trying to be ikuhara or something

explain why you'd think so

More loli

based

>tfw Ishida ruined his manga for traps and lolis

Attached: FAEDD639-EFE5-4ABC-AE97-7BE92D1D170E.jpg (580x658, 121K)

he's living his dream from now on, freed from a shitty weekly schedule

I can't believe Ishida pulling you a virgin to the mc. Than making him have sex out of nowhere. I don't understand why they had to involve romance/love in this show all of a sudden, the i I love you asppull. That's changes people/saves them via Urie from saiko. Than out of nowhere mutsuki is all yandere for Sensei. Than he proceeded with fornication with the virgin whisper Touka. Right when her best friends wedding was about to happen like what is with this stupid love drama. All I want is for kaneki to fulfill Arima wish. Btw i am still reading.